Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok I also dont want to spoil ur interest.
-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu..

after reading the intro and first 2 parts the only thought that coming in my mind is that the alternate name for this ff should be..Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai!   I mean no one has any issues in their life whatsoever.. so much positivity love faith happiness around with everyone and they all living a perfect life.. no one has any prob with anyone.. sab ek dam khush baash!

Beautifully written though but if I keep getting such super sweet parts to read I may get diabetes for sure..

For me the most interesting thing is that Kripa and Mahi are identical twins here.. one will fall for Angad and the second one with Prithvi..  abhi P and K became each other's friend or at least know each other but I guess Kripa will love Angad, instead of Prithvi.. just a guess.. and as both sis are hamshakal so this will create loads of confusion among all the 4 characters..

I like Vamita's writing style.. so gripping!!  reminds me of Bheegi's..

Have you even read it all now? Prithvi is out of the league in this ff. There is Shabd for Mahi na. I am in 12th chapter, but paced up to see the pages with parts and here I see your comment, had to reply ðŸ˜†

Vamita's ffs usually has no grey characters, what to do. Its usually Angad who is a bit cracked. But still the writing is likable like you said, and it shaping up well. You must read if you haven't.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^   no I didn't read it further.. but aajkal me reading Aitbaar..  and doing full on Vamita ke dimaagh ki chattni, dahi..😆

-Sama- thumbnail

^^   no I didn't read it further.. 

I've read a couple of Vamita's ffs, and I would say so far this is the best. Kept me glued. 
but aajkal me reading Aitbaar..  and doing full on Vamita ke dimaagh ki chattni, dahi..😆

ðŸ˜† I know. Good luck.

Coincidentally, Right now I am discussing Aitbaar with Piu. And I am reading some of your comments, hehe. But stopping now, too much spoiler already before I even start to read.

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hein ji.. u didnt start reading it yet.. but not only u are reading my comments but also discussing it with Piu too?  how come dear? ðŸ˜†
-Sama- thumbnail

hein ji.. u didnt start reading it yet.. but not only u are reading my comments but also discussing it with Piu too?  how come dear? ðŸ˜†

Oh you have no idea how many places Piu drags me to 😆 And we discuss anything and everything. So  I had to visit Aitbaar before I was done with this one, all her fault 😛 But done with it now, starting Aitbaar today.
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
are you busy friend ???????????