Will Pintu tell Krishna it's not his plan ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyzzz Was Just thinking tht Will Pintu tell Krishna tht It was not his plan 2 take her 2 patna for exam wout letting her know ? 

I think Pintu will not b able2 tell Krishna d truth or If at all Pintu will try 2 tell her d truth but Krishna in her anger will not listen 2 him . This will create more Misunderstanding b/w Prishna whch atleast I want ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ . what u guys think ?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Guyzzz Was Just thinking tht Will Pintu tell Krishna tht It was not his plan 2 take her 2 patna for exam wout letting her know ? 

I think Pintu will not b able2 tell Krishna d truth or If at all Pintu will try 2 tell her d truth but Krishna in her anger will not listen 2 him . This will create more Misunderstanding b/w Prishna whch atleast I want ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ . what u guys think ?😉

In My Thought I Think Yes, I Think He Will Tell Her That It Not His Plan, But It Babloo Sir And Her Dad Plan..Because Do This For Your Dad Happiness...
@Mythily 

Dear There is no need for DBPS 2 emotional blackmail krishna anymore now becozz he already made her sit in d exam n she don't hav any option but 2 give d exam . So I don't think DBPS will say anythng like tht "Do it for ur Dad " n all 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I feel he will not tell Krishna but Krishna will think that BS and her dad supported DBPS in his stupidity

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Even I feel he will not tell Krishna but Krishna will think that BS and her dad supported DBPS in his stupidity

yes  Rach even I feel tht Krishna will once again MU DBS thinking tht It was all his plan becozz frm day1 he is somehow trying 2 talk 2 her whch she is not liking . So it's obvious she will MU him again n will think tht BS n VP just supported DBPS 
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Pintu will tell Krishna of his plan because he won't want Krishna to get angrry at her dad and Babloo,whom she respects the most for doing this.So Pintu will not tell her and she will think it was all his fault and will get more annoyed with him...Moni-I want the same 😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What I feel is that Pinto will tell her the truth but when he tells her the truth Krishna would not believe him and would request she call Babloo sir and her Dad.

But I think Pinto will give her a lecture on the importance of a once in a life time opportunity. He might ask if she is going to argue with him by standing there or seize the opportunity of right now because she has come this close to do the test and why so why not do it , because this kind of opportunity will not come again . She can come back and argue with him later after doing the test .😕😛

Even if he calls Babloo sir or her Dad might not answer at the moment so stop arguing with him and do the test and come back and go to her Dad and Babloo sir and ask all she wants to ask instead of arguing with him.😕😛 You can get married any day you want but this kind of opportunity will not be so easy to come by.😆

All I'm saying it's high time Pinto applied reverse psychology on her. Why should he worry that she do the test instead of her breaking all her dreams.😃

Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Krishna will not listen to him so he won't be able to tell her that easily. 😊

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also think that Pintu will not tell Krishna the truth...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
We Will Have To Wait Tom And See Whether If He Will Tell Her Not...😕