Afsar Bitiya

Will Pintu tell Krishna it's not his plan ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Guyzzz Was Just thinking tht Will Pintu tell Krishna tht It was not his plan 2 take her 2 patna for exam wout letting her know ? 

I think Pintu will not b able2 tell Krishna d truth or If at all Pintu will try 2 tell her d truth but Krishna in her anger will not listen 2 him . This will create more Misunderstanding b/w Prishna whch atleast I want LOLWink . what u guys think ?Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Pintu tell Krishna it's not his plan ?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Guyzzz Was Just thinking tht Will Pintu tell Krishna tht It was not his plan 2 take her 2 patna for exam wout letting her know ? 

I think Pintu will not b able2 tell Krishna d truth or If at all Pintu will try 2 tell her d truth but Krishna in her anger will not listen 2 him . This will create more Misunderstanding b/w Prishna whch atleast I want LOLWink . what u guys think ?Wink

In My Thought I Think Yes, I Think He Will Tell Her That It Not His Plan, But It Babloo Sir And Her Dad Plan..Because Do This For Your Dad Happiness...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Mythily 

Dear There is no need for DBPS 2 emotional blackmail krishna anymore now becozz he already made her sit in d exam n she don't hav any option but 2 give d exam . So I don't think DBPS will say anythng like tht "Do it for ur Dad " n all 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 January 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i don't think he'll tell

nish.lovely22

nish.lovely22

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i dont think so

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Even I feel he will not tell Krishna but Krishna will think that BS and her dad supported DBPS in his stupidity

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Even I feel he will not tell Krishna but Krishna will think that BS and her dad supported DBPS in his stupidity

yes  Rach even I feel tht Krishna will once again MU DBS thinking tht It was all his plan becozz frm day1 he is somehow trying 2 talk 2 her whch she is not liking . So it's obvious she will MU him again n will think tht BS n VP just supported DBPS 

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think Pintu will tell Krishna of his plan because he won't want Krishna to get angrry at her dad and Babloo,whom she respects the most for doing this.So Pintu will not tell her and she will think it was all his fault and will get more annoyed with him...Moni-I want the same Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.