Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Iamrani

u mean kunal has more privileges 😲 bechari siddhi oh thats y siddhi beware of witcha πŸ˜†
then siddhi n kunal has more privileges than witcha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† wow wat a calculation rani πŸ˜†

See it's always married who have more privileges  at the endπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was nice talking to you Savz. Got to go now, see you tomorrow.

ya learnt a lesson teacherji  πŸ˜† same here too,bye
Originally posted by: Iamrani

That's a compliment for our forum that you feel comfortable enough here to make more frequent topics here. I am glad you feel this way and indeed we are lucky to have a forum member as jovial and fun loving as you are. Glad to have you in Parichay forum Farah

Be the way you are never change for anybodyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ohhh how sweet of you πŸ˜³ Now me blushing πŸ˜† Ab itna tareef bhi maat karo mujhe sharam aati hai πŸ˜†

As I am lovinng the forum, you all and the show... and of course my Kunal πŸ˜† It's easy to make topics... πŸ˜Š
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣🀣OMG.. more 13 pages of discussion on pillow for comfort.. isko toh weekend pe hi baith ke padoongi...
tanyashrivastav thumbnail

Rani, nice topic...i loved dat scene alot...though we had less sinal scenes yesterday but jo bhi tha it was good...indeed sleeping on the same bed is a big progress in sinal's relationship...nd the way kunal was hugging nd sleeping the pillow aww...like you for a moment even i felt that he wanted siddhi in place of the pillow😍...the feet touching part was amazing ...and their reaction to it was also too good...nd when kunal was sleeping...the way siddhi kept looking at him😍...mentally she was at soo much  of peace on seeing the love of her life ,her hubby sleeping next to her ...and she was loving this proximity...and  about kunal's reaction...i am sure that he does have feelings for siddhi but it not realising and admitting it...maybe he is bounded by the promises he made to her and coz of anand too...but does wantto get close to her but restarints himself coz of all this...i am sure dat like siddhi's even kunal's realisation ll be shown in a nice manner bas thoda waitkarna hoga...

and abt seema rekha crossing...woh bhi jald hi hoga,,,,,,,,,

nd rani u were asking na till what extent they ll show the first night scene...well on indian tv  they cant show vry bold stuff ...but defintely if not alot thoda bahut toh intimate scenes dikhangey hi...
i wont be only lights off nd den straight away next scene...it ll defo be shown more dan dat...after all ekta ka show ..nd shez vry famous for paying special attention to such scenes...they mite even show  both of them in a bed sheet...coz i mny shows its being shown nd is no longer considred vry bold nd all...
so lets see now what we get to see...

Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rani,
we do get some really intimate scenes on Indian TV provided the lead actors are also dating in their real lives. We have seen it for a couple of shows. 
for the rest, they will keep the intimacy 'implied' for the better part of it but it will be good... guaranteed πŸ˜†

what i personally like is not the consummation scene itself. the music, the ambiance and the awkwardness and initial hesitation makes it really difficult to watch with entire family but i love the morning after scenes! 
they are the best for Kekta's all the shows so far! 

Mostly the male lead ends up saying sorry but they keep the blushing and embarrassment real and very droolworthy... 

just hang on tight... you will love their consummation scene even by Indian standards! πŸ˜‰