itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
My god cant believe it, she refused to get Nanhi;s new uniform just to get his son new video gameπŸ˜•
How selfish of her..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
Edited by -Nabi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
--- res ---.
completely agree with u Nabi...
dis Renu is so selfish..!🀒 nvr seen such a women in life..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

6 points abt 2 day's epi...

1. mohan - megha interaction is mandir started off in bad note... but still i loved their Nok-Jhokh..😊
2. in the later day.. they show this renu n bua r watchin some telly soap on tv... dat too such a scene😲 where a guy is tellin some widow girl.. all kinds of thigs like.. y cant she live good life.., y she is tied to society.., y cant she accept happiness in her life.., etc...😲 they show that nanhi is also watchin the soap.. n she smiles seeing it..πŸ˜› then widow replies something... can't remembr
then they show  that the guy puts sindoor in widow's mang... πŸ˜› n they show that in Vyas household.. renu n bua ( elders who r watching TV) r all πŸ˜²... nanhi smiles seeing this...😳 (  is this a hint in future.. maybe towards Mohan - megha marriage... in this way...?πŸ˜• )
3. i felt bad of nanhi.. she had to hear all such bad taunts abt her torn shoes , her dad.. etc in school.. that too from her school mates..!!!!
4. 2day the truth abt megha's hubby's wrk came out he ws an engineer... she n her friend talkin abt some flyovr falling coz of bad quality..n ppl died in flyovr collapse.. i'm happy that megha supported her hubby...πŸ‘πŸΌ n is fighting the court case on behalf of her hubby to get justice..πŸ‘πŸΌ
5. mohan n his friend/cookπŸ˜• seeing house in the same neighbourhood as megha is living was hillariousπŸ˜›
6. mohan - megha interaction in mohalla.. was bitter... but yes,. i loved their Nok-Jhokh..😊 

precap - mohan - megha dash on road... mohan on bike.. drives too fast.. megha cant cross road... mohan stops bike n looks back at her...  she replies to her FIL that she saw worse than a black cat😲 n mohan hears her say this...πŸ˜•

@all.. i feel that widow re-marriage scene shown in tv soap seen by Vyas family ladies.. has in someway got a huge signifiance.. in the sense.. abt megha getting married to mohan...
seeing these ladies's 😲 reaction.. clearly.. their views will be same as the society.. what it views the widow's as...😑 they will not like or will rather oppose to megha's re-marriage...
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
I thought her name is chalchal..πŸ˜†
Btw wats her name?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nabi-

I thought her name is chalchal..πŸ˜†
Btw wats her name?

her name is Renu in the show...!(megha's SIL / bhabhi.. ) her real life name is Rinku Karmarkar..😊 
dunno dis bua's name though..!
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Renu, i dont like her already..πŸ˜†

Swetha i think we will get to see Meghan's interactions like this only for a while.πŸ˜†
Im also loving the nok jhoks b/w them..

Abt the soap i think thats where Nanhi gets the idea to place a marriage ad for her mom..πŸ˜•
Nanhi's scenes at school were heartbreaking.. How much she has to bear at this small age.. Humiliation becoz of her torn shoes.. Bt taunts abt her father, that was too much..πŸ˜’
Megha is  a very courageous and wise woman, proud of her that she is struggling to prove the innocence of her husband..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Precap im sure megha must be disgusted with mohan..πŸ˜†

itsnabzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

her name is Renu in the show...!(megha's SIL / bhabhi.. ) real life name is Rinku Karmarkar..😊 
dunno dis bua's name though..!

Ive seen her in other shows too..
Never liked her..πŸ˜†