Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha's babhi is so selfish!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
My god cant believe it, she refused to get Nanhi;s new uniform just to get his son new video gameConfused
How selfish of her..Thumbs Down 

Edited by -Nabi- - 10 January 2012 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megha's babhi is so selfish!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
--- res ---.
completely agree with u Nabi...Approve
dis Renu is so selfish..!Dead nvr seen such a women in life..Thumbs Down

6 points abt 2 day's epi...

1. mohan - megha interaction is mandir started off in bad note... but still i loved their Nok-Jhokh..Smile
2. in the later day.. they show this renu n bua r watchin some telly soap on tv... dat too such a sceneShocked where a guy is tellin some widow girl.. all kinds of thigs like.. y cant she live good life.., y she is tied to society.., y cant she accept happiness in her life.., etc...Shocked they show that nanhi is also watchin the soap.. n she smiles seeing it..Tongue then widow replies something... can't remembr
then they show  that the guy puts sindoor in widow's mang... Tongue n they show that in Vyas household.. renu n bua ( elders who r watching TV) r all Shocked... nanhi smiles seeing this...Embarrassed (  is this a hint in future.. maybe towards Mohan - megha marriage... in this way...?Confused )
3. i felt bad of nanhiOuch.. she had to hear all such bad taunts abt her torn shoes , her dad.. etc in school.. that too from her school mates..!!!!Ouch
4. 2day the truth abt megha's hubby's wrk came out he ws an engineer... she n her friend talkin abt some flyovr falling coz of bad quality..n ppl died in flyovr collapse..Ouch i'm happy that megha supported her hubby...Thumbs Up n is fighting the court case on behalf of her hubby to get justice..Thumbs Up
5. mohan n his friend/cookConfused seeing house in the same neighbourhood as megha is living was hillariousTongue
6. mohan - megha interaction in mohalla.. was bitter... but yes,. i loved their Nok-Jhokh..Smile 

precap - mohan - megha dash on road... mohan on bike.. drives too fast.. megha cant cross road... mohan stops bike n looks back at her...  she replies to her FIL that she saw worse than a black catShockedOuch n mohan hears her say this...Confused

@all.. i feel that widow re-marriage scene shown in tv soap seen by Vyas family ladies.. has in someway got a huge signifiance.. in the sense.. abt megha getting married to mohan...
seeing these ladies's Shocked reaction.. clearly.. their views will be same as the society.. what it views the widow's as...Angry they will not like or will rather oppose to megha's re-marriage...

Edited by -Swetha- - 10 January 2012 at 11:39am

.Nabi.

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I thought her name is chalchal..LOL
Btw wats her name?

-Swetha-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nabi-

Btw wats her name?
her name is Renu in the show...!(megha's SIL / bhabhi.. ) her real life name is Rinku Karmarkar..Smile 
dunno dis bua's name though..!

Edited by -Swetha- - 10 January 2012 at 11:48am

.Nabi.

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Renu, i dont like her already..LOL

Swetha i think we will get to see Meghan's interactions like this only for a while.LOL
Im also loving the nok jhoks b/w them..

Abt the soap i think thats where Nanhi gets the idea to place a marriage ad for her mom..Confused
Nanhi's scenes at school were heartbreaking..Ouch How much she has to bear at this small age.. Humiliation becoz of her torn shoes.. Bt taunts abt her father, that was too much..Disapprove
Megha is  a very courageous and wise woman, proud of her that she is struggling to prove the innocence of her husband..Thumbs Up

Precap im sure megha must be disgusted with mohan..LOL

-Swetha-

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by -Nabi-

Btw wats her name?
her name is Renu in the show...!(megha's SIL / bhabhi.. ) real life name is Rinku Karmarkar..Smile 
dunno dis bua's name though..!
Ive seen her in other shows too..
Never liked her..LOL

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.