Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry friends changed the name off ff. as some doesn't understadn its meaning
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hari Please Add Me On Facebook As Well. To The Group I Asked To Join. My Name Is Nicita Sinha On FB.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow awsome part and in precap they won best jodi award waiting for next part
chayya55 thumbnail
wow good job hari really very nice waiting for next update
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats & Thanks  for  starting this new FF .
harianjana thumbnail
Part 4:

Radhika left for her college and came out of the car . As she came down she asdked Vijay to leave off and he left. Radhika went into the college and befoire entering in. she stopped at entrance and bend down touched the land below the entrance gate and took some blessings. People who were passing by looked at her as a nerd , But Radhika didn't mind and got into admissions section to get the ID card. She took her Id card from the administration section adn giving them her rank card and joining paper . She came out and was exploring the campus as there was still time for the driver to return.

She was in a red dress, with duppatta to her neck and hair left free with a small clip. She felt many eyes on her, but didn't mind and continued to go through. Then she happened to meet a senior student at Library section. Radhika was so cool and was seeing at him giving a warm smile.

Senior student:Hey who are u

Radhika:Sir I am Radhika, new joiner''

Senior:So u are that mahaan Radhika

Radhika looked at him frowning her eyes

Senior:What is that speciality in u, why our lecs are talking abt u and ur marks. They are giving us lectures mentioning u.

Radhika remained expression less.

Senior:Okay now listen, u are mahaan na, but u has to face our Ragging. If u can escape.

Radhika looked at him with a small glare but remainde silent

Senior:Ho kya hain wo look kya hain. will u eat me??? Okay I will now punish u for sure.

Radhika was looking at him/////// and she was abt to say some thing. looking some one behind him she stopped.

That senior fel a hadn on his shoulder and turned back and found Dev standing there.

Senior:Hey who are u? haan. U are fresher right, why did u touch me.

Dev:Sir can u make me where the administrative secion was

Senior;admission baad mein logey. U hurted me with disturbing me, so now get ready for my ragging.

Radhika was seeing at Dev

Dev:Sir its my b'day

Senior;Ohhh B'day boyyy. so now only u bron na why that shirt on u. take it off

Dev was closing his fist to beat him. Radhika understood the immediate situation and signalled dev with his eyes to look down.

Dev looked at Radh's hand as if he was making his head down, and he saw her using their Hand language mentioning "I will msg Hari sir"

Dev again signalled Okay and still kept his head down. Radhika msgd Har to come to Library section. The senior was still yelling at Dev and he was listenign patiently.

Hari nath, seeing ARadhika's msg came out from his room and went towards Library section. He saw a senior handling Radev. He understood the situation, and wentb behind Dev/

"Dev what are u doing here, won't u fill ur application??"

Senior stopped out as he saw Harinath and was looking what was going on.

Dev giving that small smile to Harinath "I am going Dad, I stopped here, confused with route."

The senior got a big shock lietening to Dev as Hari's son. Radhika came behind him and said "Sir he was the son of Harinath sir. "

That senior got a complete shock and Radhika was trying to control her smile.

Hari said to Dev "Come I will show u. "

He turned towards Radhika and said "Radhika, did u complete"

Radhika nodded her head saying "No sirrr"

Hari went to her and holded her hand to take her along .The senior was totally confused and so the whole campus was. Dev turned back and gav a smirk to him.

After getting left form there Hari asked 'Arey how u people got there."

Radhika:Sir actualy I completed my regstration andd was exploring campus, then I got caught there, and then only Dev too came there, and he too caught as well. we don't know what to do and hence I msgd u sir.

Hari:Good job dear. Good presence of mind. Okay now can u wait for five minutes. I will take u both a raid along campus, after his registration.

Radhika:Sir . actually I needa go home. I thought of going by 11:30 am. actually I needa go to mandir and chachi will be so busy after 12:00

Harinath:No no, today we need u here. after noon we have freshers invitation party. we need u here as prime ranker. U can't go.

Radhika;But sir I needa go to mandir

Harinath:Don't worry I will drop u home and after I will take u. any how today we also should go na. after all its Dev birthday

Radhika;Sir is it must

Harinath:Yeah Radhika. we can leave soon

Radhika nodded her head after a lot of hesitation and joined them.

After Dev got reistrated Hari took them to a raid in the campus and later introduced them to lecs. Most of them didn't fin it hard in recognising Radhika as she was topper and Dev was well know to them because he was Hari's son

Radhika and Dev sat on that tables laid for freshers and Radhika was really gloomy to stay over there. But the only thing that was giving her some relief is the greenary all around. She was enjpying that greenary and the cool breeze. Dev kept his ear phones on and was playing his tips along with that music. Radhika looked at Dev and seeing him in his own world she sighed and started to mvoe aroung explring those good plants.

A batch came to Radhika and gave her a paper to fill in. It consisted of all her likes and dislikes . she asked them for what it is meant for and they answered it is the fresehers profile which is used in that evening. Radhika filled it and gave it to her.

After exploring the whole for a while, Harinath came to them caling them for lunch and Radev went. Radhika wa getting iritation with that special attention but keeping that mng incident in mind, she remained silent and she was enjoying those movements with her favourite lecturer.

Hari took them to the freshers canteen and started ordering things for food. when he asked Radhika she nodded her head, and said that she was in a fast. Hari smiled and ordered for them selves.

Radhika was sitting there, giving them company. Dev got the soup and manchuria, as Hari thought to order some thign special behind the meals . Dev know that Radhika likes Manchuria a lot. He looked at Radhika and she was smiling and listenign to music. she saw at him and guestured him to eat. Dev didn't feel to eat seeing Radh not eating and left his food and get up

Hari;Arey kya hua. Kyun vut rahe ho. Jhana nahi khavoge

Dev:Dad my mouth had soem ulcers. I am notin a mood to eat

Hari;What are u saying. U can eat soup

Dev:Uhhh no I can't

Hari:Okay then what u take

Dev:Mujhe kuch bhi nahi chahiye

Radhika;Um sirr I am going to get soem juice, for me. would any one like to have

Hari:Dev go and get some juice for u too

Dev:Daddd

Hari:Devvv

Dev left along with Radhika while moving straight said "Its really bad to say a lie on ur veyr own B'day"

Dev looked at Radhika and asked 'What is the lie"

Radhika:U said U were hungry before a while and now u said U are not hungry. why?????

Dev:May be I lost it

Radhika looked at dev with that confused look

Dev;Actually I really didn't wanna eat. I don't know why but lost ,y apetite

Radhika:H,mmm

Dev:What hmmm

Radhika;Nothing atleast can u drink or not

Dev:U know what I love juiceee

Radhika in her mind "From when this started. earlier he used to hate juices"

Dev:Kuch bola

Radhika;No did u hear any

Dev;May be no...

Radhika went silently and got that juices for both. They drank it and after that spent some time in library along with Harinath. Radhika mostly went for genetics along with Hari sir while Dev went for Physiogenetics.

At 3:30 There was an announcement for all juniors to come into the auditorium. They all left there and the programme started. There were tables arranged there, giving us a view fo some good music concert. All sat in their respective reserved positions, where Radhika sat at a palce and Dev had to sit at another place.

The programme  started with a welcoming song from deniors and continued by the meeting oand lectued of the professors introducing themselves and their respective fields. Seniors used to make noises based on the fame of lecturer and when it was the turn of Hari the auditorium resounded with the sound of applause. Hari spoke a few words regarding his department n his normal friendly way and left down.

After that the top three rankers in the entrance exam were called to give the momentos, and Radhika who wa first ranker went up followed bu a second ranker and Dev who was the third ranker. All the three got the momentos and Hari was the one who encouraged them the most. Radhika was allowed to speak when she said Thanks for every one for encouraging us and left. amost the secnd ranker also said it same way. The third ranker was Dev who said "Thank u my parents for supporting me and my firneds wo gave me that inspiration to gethere."

He looked at Radhika when saying this who was clapping. and as she was right infront of table fo Harinath,she took it to be Hari to whom Dev was looking at and didn't bother.

After that meetig teachers left off leaving only students behind and then started the seniors their hungama/
They called remaining students on to dias and started to make them ntroduce themselves and make them do some silly thigns. They kept top three rankers away from it for that one day as their gift.

Radhika turned to leave but as the lights were off, she felt som ones hand on her. she can reognise that touch and it was Dev. Dev said 'Wait another half an hour"

Radhika;It was already 5

Dev:Don't worry by 6:00 we will be in home

Radhika sat there while dev went to his seat. after the introduction, seniors announced a special suprise to the juniors.

Host:Friends today mng we went to every juior and collected their profile. Do u remember. That was not for simple introduction, it is meant for some other purpose.

A noise went on in juniors group

Host;Please be silent. actually every year we had a rule hear, we will take all the id's from juniors and we will select a best jodi based on the similarities in likes or dislikes. And we are sure that they will share that bond of love in their life or atleast they will be that best friends. Upto now we got 7 best jodi of aiims to be real life jodis and the remaining jodisas the best friends ever in the campus. We will see this five years of them and we will make them finlly prince and princess of that batch, if ever we find them appropriate.

The goup went with a noise and Radhika and Dev liked it

Host called their 5th year senior who were now the present runing best jodi of their batch and asked the to announce it .

They came and both were beautiful and were really like made for each other. They came and the male started to speak "Actually naina I am surprised to see this years profiles"

Naina:"Why karthk"

Kathik;No naina, this year we got such a jodi, who had 99% similarities in their interests

Naina:Wow 99%similarities, it was wonder ful. that was a reecord in our history

Karthik:Absolutely and u will get another record too so soon

Naina:Oh another record. I am waiting to see who was it yaar

Karthik:Yeah . but first we need the lights off.

The lights in the useum are off and the flash light started to move around from one person to other. every one was encouraging with claps and there were two flash lights pasisng one on all the boys and other on girls.

Radhika was watchign enthusiasticaly to see who was it and was aplauding encouraging. But the light finally came and stopped on Radhika, she was completey shocked. she saw the other side to see the other flash falled on whom. The other shock was it was Dev. Both Radhika and Dev looked into eahc other and loked at stage

The lights onned and Karthik invited them both on to the dias.

They both came up as if they are in a trance and later Naina spoke out "This jdi na., when we asked them to write their profl and when we compared it, we got ten  columns out of ten columns same. The only column that was not same is 'n their favourite colour Radhika wrote red,white black and blue while dev wrote it as Red, black, white ,blue and green/ except for that difference we got all columns similar. Tis much similarity we didn't find in any one.

Radev smiled and Dev remembered Mohinis words od saying "Dev Radhika was ur mirror image"

Karthi:Naina I said I will give u another shock na "Here was it Both wore matching dresses and both were toppers yaar. I think this was first time we got two toppers as our jodi.

Naina:Yeahhh

Radhika kept her head down not knowing what to do "She was fearing with dev's anger'

Karthik:Dev would u like to share ur feelings

Dev:Sorry no comments,

Naina:Radhika aap

Radhika;No comments

Karthik:Indeed we should accept it today only they came and how come they accept it. well don't worry friends, we are also through a same situation at begining, but now we are really the good friends. \\Dev smiled.

Naina:Agree but Dev u know what u both have some responsilities to do

Radev gave a questioned look

Karthik;Nothing yaar be a good friends and continue to bombard the records of marks in college

Radhika then started to feel soem light and tried to smile

Radev said thanks and abt to leave \

Naina stopped them holding hands and said "Aa aa wait, actually we thought not to rag toppers, but sigh u are toppers, any way must and stood i u both needa dance"

Dev:Dance, sorry maam I don't know

Naina:U don't know okay then U won't levae home till u dance

Dev gave a hel less sigh. Radhika who was in a rush to go to home dragged Dev adn said "We can manage"

Dev :Are u sureee

Radhika:Yeah

Both agrees to dance and the music startes. It was a smooth italian music . Radev holds each others hands and start to danceee in a style of salsa. Both got engrossed in each others arms and started to move wiht the music.

All the new fresher girls got jealous of seeing Radhika's luck of getting danced with the handsome guy while all the boys including seniors and jniros got jealous of Dev.

Dev at first was hesitant in moments and Radhika too, but later Radhika for got everything and started to dance with Dev and same too with Dev. Finally they both were competey involved n music and themselves and forgot the world around them

Seeing them dancing Naina said to Karthik:Are they really lovers

Karthik:Looks like that only

Seeing their very romantic dance dj even forgot to stop the music, but finally he did. Radev came back to rwlaity wiht the loud applause going and finally thanked them beidng them sleves down.

Radev left to home along with Hari. and Hari said them to tak light regarding that award becoz it si commn in the AIIMS College and this lightened their minds. Radhika returned home and found ammaji doing pooja in the mandir. Radhiak went to er room changed and came back silently and sat behind her,

AMMaji after completing her pooja saw Radhika sitting beside her and asked "Gudiya, when did u come"

Radhika:Bas abhi abhi

Ammaji:Mandir chalna hain na tumhe

Radhika:Haan vo, a=tum nahi aaoge

Ammaji:Nahi gudiyaan, pair mein dard hain. Main nahi aapaati. Main yaha hi baitkar Kanha se prarthana karungi. tum jaao.

Radhika nodded and sat there in the sofa waiting for Chaya aunty to complete

Ammaji:Nahi jaavogi

Radhika:Jaavungi, lekin Hari sir ne promise kiya ki mujhe bh le jaavoge. so wait kar rahi hun

Ammaji sat to chat with radhika and asked : toh kya visesh hain college mein

Radhika:Nothign full of meetings and raggins

ammaji:Ragging did u got caught

Radhika:No they didn't dare to rag me becoz of Hari sir.

Ammaji:Cool

Pari came to call Radhika and stopped seeng her. Radhika woe a blue colour sarree with a small chain in her neck and small jhumkies in her ears wth hair loose having some hair tucked with pin

Pari:Radhika didi. u were just awesome damn cute today

Radhika siled and asked "Can we go"

Pari:Oh shit I forgot lets go

Radhika was leaving but Pari applied some kajal nehind her ear saying "No one can give their bad look to u now."

Radhika smiled and left biding bye to Ammaji.

Both agreed and started to go

harianjana thumbnail
trimasuak4423766463thujaaDAIRY25chayya55meenalumaushasrifatssrilankashobrakapoooranu17Artemis678,

tHANK U ALL FOR LIKING MYLAST PART

and people who commented, now I am switched so can't comment later I will comment in individual
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it a lot pls continue soon
ushasri thumbnail
awsome part hari waiting for next part pls update next part soon nice ff loved itEdited by ushasri - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it