Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 32

Its a sunday...

Radhika woke up with the continuous ringing of the bell... She was irritated thinking it o be Dev or some one... but when she found the time, she her self felt a bit awkward as its already 9:00 which was very unusual for her...

Radhika went and opened the door, and for her shock it was RV. Radhika got an utter shock, thinking how he came to know her address. But she managed to smile, 

RV:Hi beta how are u?

Radhika smiled... "I am sorry uncle, I just woke up now.feel a bit head ache.But aap yahaan"

RV: In the upper floor , my friend is there, I said u that I am going to stay here in delhi for 10 days right, I came to stay in his house. Then he saw ur pic in my mobile, and informed me that u stay here. 

Radhika cursed inside for her bad fate and said "Its really pleasure uncle"

RV made a face, as if he can come in. 

Radhika felt another shock, as the living room is full of her mom's photos. How can she let him in. Radhika got an idea... "Uncle, ghar mein mausi aur dadima nahi hain na, is liye ghar mein kuch bhi saaf nahi hain. I just doesn't wanna show u, how dirty I am, so..."

RV smiled and nodded "Its okay , I will come later. But today I will not leave u. "

Radhika nodded thanking in her mind for giving her time,. 

RV left off and Radhika thanking her self, closed the door...  she immediately went in and started searching for keys. 

As she got the keys she smiled to her self and she went into the living room. she put the key in a narrow hole on the side wall, where her moms pics are there and then a sliding wall came from the side wall, Radhika immediately slided it along the wall to the other side, covering all the photos. Now there present a normal empty wall. Radhika silently thanked RB for presenting this idea, while construction of this flat. Immediately another time the bell rang. Radhika opened the door to find Dev standing there. After the fiasco of that night, Radhika didn't speak to Dev, and same with Dev too. Radhika knows of his angry so she didn't say any thing, and she knows when he gets rid of his anger, he only will come and speak. She smiled watching him ..

Dev awkwardly looked at Radhika and said 'Hi"

Radhika smiled "Hi"

Dev: khana kha liya

Radhika:Dev, abhi tak mainey naha bhi nahi liya tha. Pata nahi kya hua, aaj maine vutne mein bahut der kar liya

Dev frowned "Are u okay then... I mean ur health"

Radhika:Yeah, I am obsolutely fine/ Any way andar aao, why u stood out only. 

Dev came in, Radhika was trying to stop her laugh seeing him

Dev:Radhika... wo...

Radhika: Oh. god... come on Dev.. its nearly 15 days,  don't u feel its a bit more. 

Dev looked at Radhika 'Damn she can read my feelings"

Radhika:What to do, I am ur friend na...

Dev: How can u understand my words with out me saying them . 

Radhikas smile faded ... but she immediately regained it and said "Dost jo hoon, apni dosti ko nibha rahi hoon"

Dev smiled and then asked "Lag raha hain aap ka daddy aaya hain"

Radhika looked at Dev with shock... "Mera daddy"

Dev:Soory sorry, Bharka's father."

Radhika:Haan... he has some friends in top floor it seems. 

Dev: any way, hey by the way aapki mumma ka photos kaha hain. 

Radhika:yeah I thought of keeping them safe inside. 

Dev glanced at Radhika and turned away his face. Radhika noticed this, she can understand that he knows it, but she doesn't want to speak of it. So she choose better to leave it. Diverting the topic she enquired about his plans..

Dev: Nothing much, thinking of going on a date. 

Radhika smiled and said "Good, have a nice time"

Dev was shocked... Radhika continued to do her work smiling. Dev:Her name is Soumya.. I met her last year.. 

Radhika looked at him and said "She is soumya sharma, ur class mate last year, presently studying BDS at Delhi medical college,. Runner up of Miss . Delhi, ur best friend . I know Dev..."

Dev looked at her as if he was baffled... "How come u know"

Radhika came to him and said "Ur FB is a bit more open dev, what shall I do" 

Dev smiled and said "U really moved on right..."

Radhika was about to answer when she heard the door bell...  As Radhika opened the door she saw a person standing there. She felt happy at first, but later she remembered her work which she forgot to do, so she made a sad baby face. 

Virat looked at her and understood the situation... He smiled and said "Can I come in Madam"

Radhika:Sorry sir... I forgot it to do. 

Virat stormed in and said "I don't know. I want it done."

Radhika: Okay then, but it will take time. 

Virat smiled and said "I will stay here until u complete it/ "

Radhika: yes... 

Virat shook his head and sat there. Then he looked Dev 'Hey Dev"

Dev who was probably not interested by his arrival managed it and said "Hello sir"

Radhika shook her head off sensing the discomfort in Dev' voice and said "I will bring some apples"

Viraat:No..

Radhika:Eating an apple won't spooil ur diet any way. Dev will u too eat

Dev: No, but I need to drink some water. 

Radhika:Come in. 

As Dev went in along with Radhika, Radhika said " U may hate me, but I love u, I will never move on in my life.. But I won't disturb u too. All the best with Soumya. u came here for ur answer right, its my answer. "

Dev:Then what about Viraat. 

Radhika looked at Dev and said " May be I got a replacement for some one in his form. But its not my love. Don't worry" 

Dev shrugged and bidding bye to her , left. 

Radhika came and sat with Viraat offering him apples.. Viraat was smiling to himself when Radhika asked him the reason..

Viraat :Is it ur Praneshwar

Radhika:Oh... yeah,, its him. But how does u understand

Virat: I saw a similar spark in ur eyes for him which I used to feel in my eyes for my love. 

Radhika smiled and said "I am happy..."

Viraat questioned her straightly "Are u?"

Radhika: May be yes, May be no. He went away from me once with out understanding me. I was yet to get over it, but again destiny brought him into my life. Now he was infront of my eyes, but still he is far away from me, and moving more and more distant. Some times it sucks me, but some times I learnt to console my self. 

Viraat looked at Radhika and said "So is he having any other girl now "

Radhika:He was trying for Soumya, his best friend. I know that girl loves him, 

Viraat: Then

Radhika:I doesn't know he was positive or negative. 

Viraat:Hmmm.

Radhika; But what ever was his decision, I will stand aside of him. 

Virat: Hey by the way, where is ur wall exhibition. 

Radhika:Nothing , just felt to hid it for some time. 

Virat: But should accept, u didn't get ur mothers beauty 

Radhika:I know. 

Virat: Well shall we start it now. 

Radhika: Now...

Virat:Haan, its not my fault that u didn't get the wooden ones, we should practice with original ones only. 

Radhika:Okay, five minutes, I need to move this furniture a part, to get the space. 

Virat: U go and bring the things, I will do it off fast/

Radhika nodded and left in..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev was going out when he observed the door of Radhikas flat shut close, He know that Virat was there in, He sighed and left.

At the restaurant.. 

Soumya hugged Dev as she saw him. Dev didn't return the hug, but smiled. 

Soumya:Thanks for coming. 

Dev:I promised u I will come. 

Soumya: I know Dev, u are trying to get over. For that I respect u a lot. 

Dev: No soumya,I am being much more coward. I doesn't know why. 

Soumya didn't speak a bit. Dev:So hows ur college/ 

Soumya: Its all fine, so hows Radhika. 

Dev: As usual fine. But please I feel it guilty if I has to talk of her near u. 

Soumya:I got used to it. at least that lucky girl got ur love, but she doesn't know it. and me the poor girl was trying to get ur love. 

Dev smiled to soumya and said "U know what, I always say u, I love Radhika, but I was feared whether she will adjust with me or not. I doesn't want her to suffer because of me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They got exhausted of continuous playing... so decided to rest a while

Radhika:I never regret Dev didn't love me, because I doesn't believe in marriage and I doesn't want him to suffer because of me. 

Viraat:Ahaan... because of something happened with ur mum, u can't blame the entire marriage system right. 

Radhika:Marriage was a pure sacred bond, it is possible and correctly done only when the other believe us to core. and Belief was what he doesn't have on me. Though he may love me, he may easily disbelieve me after marriage. 

Viraat looked at Radhika admiringly. Radhika observed it and said " Don't look at me, I know I might have copied ur words. But Its truly my opinion. "

Viraat smiled off... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soumya:I know u are accepting me, just because u want to move on from Radhs. 

dev;Its never like that. I know how it will be when we get a love rejection. Already I was paining Radhika in that matter. I can't pain one more person. So I was trying. 

Soumya smiled and said " U know what Dev, Radhika is really lucky and equally unlucky too"

Dev:No Soumy.. it applies for me. 

Soumya:I just wish to see her once. I just want to know whats there in her that attracts u to this extent. 

Dev smiled and said "U only will understand it when u meet her. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viraat: What's so special in Dev ?? Radhika. 

Radhika:I don't know, But I feels happy when he is around me. The very sight of him gives me a wide spread smile. And it feels like he was my life. 

Viraat: Hmmm...

Radhika: Some one said me that Love means happiness

Virat: Ahem ahem..

Radhika winked and they both broke into laugh. 

Radhika:The practice should not be here, u should once come for Vrindavan, U will love to practice there. 

Virat: may be. But I never visited there. For my request u should visit barsaana

Radhika:Barsaana!! means it was the place of Radha rani. 

Virat shooked his head and said "Now don't start the kanha paarayan"

Radhika smiled and said " I was thought to be ur print, how can I stop it. "

Virat smiled and said "Okay continue.."

Radhika: Its already after nun I guess,

Virat:Haan, other wise will it be early morning or what?

Radhika:Oh! No...

Virat:What happened. 

Radhika:I will be back in 5 minutes please...

Virat nodded. 

After 5 minutes Radhika came out, Virat was stunned to see her, the girl who was in tights till now changed into a traditional Lehenga (green colour) 

Virat:Do u have any function now. 

Radhika nodded her head in 'No'

Virat:Then why did u decorate this much??

Radhika: 1... 2... 3...

Door bell rang and Radhika gave a deep sigh and went and opened the door. It was R.V standing there. Radhika invited him and introduced Virat. Radhika turned to Virat and was about to Introduce RV when RV himself said his name was Ram Shankar. 

Virat: I saw u some where sir before.. 

Radhika looked at RV horrified, because she know the anger of RV. But he was calm smiling and said "Haan, u used to watch me in dhoti, kurta. Now when I came in a pant shirt how can u identify me. Its a little bit difficult"

Virat looked at Radhika who was giving a horrified look and decided to stop the convo/ 

Radhika: y mere saheli ka baba hain

RV:Baba nahi taavu..

Virat looked at Radhika who have a different look, he tried to study her eyes, they have a mixer of sad ness, anger and pain. He can't understand why. 

RV:U really set ur home very well dear. 

Radhika: Thank u

RV:Aapki maa-papa

Radhika: Vo donom mar gaye hain. 

Virat shook his head, knowing she was saying a half truth/ 

RV:I am really sorry beta/ 

Radhika managed a smile and then he ate there along with these people, and as he got a call he left/ 

Virat: Koun hain ye namoona

Radhika: Mere Papa

Virat:Oh... what?

Radhika:Haan.. wahi hain Ram shankar Raghuvansh

Virat:Oh god... ye wo mahaan hain. pehle hi bata diya toh, thoda sa tease kar diya hoga/ 

Radhika:Vo RV hain. any way vuske baarein me chodo. ab batayiye, u said u has to ask me some thing

Virat: After 3 months there was an intercollege festival. 

Radhika;Haan , I saw about it toh. 

Virat: Being the head of cultural society of our college. We are deciding to participate in Drama also. And for it I need a heroine and I want it to be u

Radhika's face fell... She managed to say " No sir. I can't do it"

Virat: U won't have any problem. But u will suit the role perfectly thats why I am asking u./ 

Radhika:I am really sorry sir... But I can't do it. 

Virat's face fell... He stood up and said "Well I need to go"

Radhika nodded.  and Virat before leaving turned back and said "I will get u doing it at one or other cost. But U only will do it. See u"

Radhika:See u/. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bombay...

Rubi and Rohan developed good friend ship in these days. Rohan used to hang over with Ruby always , because of her face which always remind him of Radhika./ Ruby knows it but she still keep silent, as she always admire the way he love Radhika. 

As they went to college...

Rubi's friend came to Ruby and said her to come to the DS room. 

Ruby asked her why, but as she insisted, Ruby along with Rohan went to DS room. On the way Rohan asked Ruby , who is DS and ruby informed that he was the chairman of Cultural society. Rohan shrugged and followed her. 

As Ruby entered in DS wished her and asked her and Rohan to sit. Then he informed Ruby about the coming Inter college fest and how he wast her to participate. 

Ruby agreed and they were into their plans. 

DS: RB we are participating under Dramatics also this year, and I want to win in Dramatics by hook or crook this time. 

Ruby nodded and said "Wel what about the play ... do u have any story in mind. "

DS:Yeah I do have it. We will do the romeo juliet. 

Ruby:It will be a repetitive ... no...

DS:Then ..

Ruby:What about taming of shrew. 

DS: It will be gud, but now a days every college was used to do this. 

Ruby :Then...

DS:We will speak with Manvi . 

Ruby:Manvi maa'm. it will be fine, she will give gud ideas. 

Ds: yeah... 

Ruby:Kya main abhi vusse bhulao

DS:No... we will speak to her later. 

Rohan frowned seeing Ruby getting excited on listening the word Maanvi, he never saw Ruby like this. but truly she was behaving like a child. Why? 

Ds: Aaj Maanvi nahi aaogi, she was a bit off. 

Ruby:Why? 

DS: I don't know but every year she behaves the same . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika looked every where for Virat, but he was no where. She tried to call him, but he didn't take the call and instead messaged her that he won't be coming today .Radhika doesn't understand what happened to him, when he had an important assignment that day. 
She thought of going his home, but decided against it, as it won't be good. so she tried to ask sandhya, who also got accustomed with Virat . When she asked Sandhya, Sandhya said her that he won't be coming to college. the reason she doesn't know. 
Radhika felt some thing fishy, so kept quiet. 
Radhika looked at Dev, he was smiling but his face was gloomy. Radhika doesn't understand the reason, she reached near Dev but he moved off. Radhika expected him to be angry on her , so decided to not to disturb him. After college, she went to a near by park, where she always used to go and there she saw Virat sitting in her fav. place, frowning she went to him and asked him to move a bit so she too can/ 

Virat looked at her and was surprised " Tum yaha"

Radhika: College khatam honey ke baad. kabhi kabh yaha aati hoon. So u didn't come to college why?

Virat: Man nahi hain. 

Radhika:I can understand it, but why? 

Virat: Today is the most happiest and the most saddest day in my life. 

Radhika:Kyun, aaj apka birthday hain kya. 

Virat managed a smile and said " 4 years back, on this day my love confessed me. but 3 years back on the very day she parted from me. "

Radhika: So ... u still love her, and was lost in her thoughts. 

Virat: Haan..

Radhika: Okay enjoy ur self.. but why didn't u come to college

Virat: I doesn't wanna face Sandhya, 

Radhika: Sandhya? but why

Virat: The way Sandhya talks, the way she smile every thing was like manu... thats why. 

Radhika: So, ur lover name is Manu. 

Virat:Haan... 

Radhika: I can't say u any thing, but take care of ur self. I need to go see u. 

Virat: Radhika

Radhika:haan

Virat: Play ke baarein mein kya socha

Radhika;My decision is always no. 

Virat :reason was, the hero was some other not Dev. Thats it right. 

Radhika smiled ...

Virat smiled and said "Now go"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rohan:Ruby I am really tired, I need a gud sleep after going home. 

Ruby:I will take the drive today. 

Rohan:With pleasure. Giving her the steering Rohan moved to the passenger seat, and rested, looking out. But when he noticed car going in some other direction he frowned and asked Ruby what was happening. 

Ruby: We are going to Maanvi's house/ 

Rohan:Ye maanvi koun hain

Ruby:Humaara senior. Mere achi friend. sweet hai. 

Rohan :Strange, ruby likes some girl 

Ruby gave him a glare and drived fast to maanvi's apartment

Ruby rushed n stairs unable to wait for lift and as she reached manvis flat, she pressed the door bell very impatiently 

A 24 year girl opened the flat and ruby entered in saying 'are u fine Maanvi maa'm"

Maanvi smiled to Ruby and looked at Rohan suspicious...

Ruby:He is my friend Rohan. 

Maanvi smiled and as both entered, Maanvi said " what will u people take"

Ruby:First of all why are u off. 

Maanvi: Every year I will be like this only dear on this day. 

Ruby:Okay any way, now u are coming out with me 

Maanvi:Please RB

Ruby;Okay okay, now we need a gud story for Drama. DS was thinking to speak of it with u tomorrow. But no... I don't have that much patience

Maanvi considered for a while and looked at Ruby and said " Well, I has a story. Its not a buk, but an own story. U need to do it for me."

Ruby: wow... good idea. we will do it. I am sure my maanvi will always give the best. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail
It was a great update. Hope Dev & Radhika come closer.Waiting for the next update.
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well done hari.. Nice update!
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updt dear..
 loved it...
cont soon..
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update hari hope radev come closer
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SO NICE UP DATE WAIT FOR NEXT ONE THANKS
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
G8 going,so Radev r loving each other n still not ready to accept it.waiting for their conformation.and Rohan have found Ruby .love it,Thanks for a lovely update 
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved The Update !!!!
suwin thumbnail
awesome update...
Thank you.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 33

Radhika was looking at stars when Dev came from behind giving her a bang...

Radhika looked at Dev expression less and asked "what happened man?"

Dev: U know what happened today mng..

Radhika:How can I ? I didn't come to college , I went on some other work, and I don't have divine vision to know what happened in my absence. 

Dev: Okay listen !! Dev Nath will be the hero of a play, in the next upcoming Intercollege festival 

Radhika looked at Dev shocked... "How does this happened. "

Dev: Well Viraat bhai hain na, vo mere paas aakar karne ko kaha... and as usual very passionate of theatre I accepted. 

Radhika smiled remembering words of Viraat... "I will get u doing it at one or other cost. But U only will do it. See u"

Dev seeing a silent Radhika snapped in front of her, asking her what happened. 

Radhika nodded her head saying nothing... 

Dev: Radhika, I thought u are angry on me. 

Radhika:Why would I be?

Dev remained silent... he felt Radhika may feel bad, because there's going to be some other beside him. But Radhika didn't think like that. 

Radhika: Common Dev, i remained silent even when I know u are going out with Soumya. then why would I feel bad now. 

Dev looked at Radhika amused and said "Which type are u Radhs"

Radhika signalled to her heart and said " Whatever I has here, I will split it off... I can't hide things... "

Dev shooked her head off when he asked her " why did u tell lies"

Radhika looked at Dev and said " may be some times, I feel nice to live in a sweet lie than a bitter truth"

Dev: but one or other day u has to face it. 

Radhika: What I care for is today, and I try by hook and crook to make it happy... when it comes that day I has to cry any way, why to cry from now it self

Dev: U are a difficult person to understand

Radhika: I amn't perfect Dev., I do many mistakes, but I never blame others, I blame my self, and hold my self responsible... I value friendship and I will go to any extent for it. 

Dev: Thats why u said lie about me. 

Radhika: I told u already how it happened, if u doesn't believe I can't help. haaan but I lied u that I didn't remember u. I did that so that I can have ur friendship, atleast can't face ur wrath for some time. 

Dev; Then why are u lying about Viraat bhai..

Radhika:Excuse me...

Dev: Tum vun se pyaar karti ho na..

Radhika: can I ask u what made u feel that/ 

Dev: U both can understand others feelings well, words doesn't need between u, and to day for true... u both are mirrors in personalities... every thing coincides between u both, ur way of thinking, ur way of speaking every thing. And when he gets the pain u can feel it, and he can understand ur face, wiht out u saying any thing. whats all this Radhs////

Radhika smiled and said : Dev, u know what, there is a border line between Love and friendship.., a lover can be a best friend, but a best friend can't be a lover. when u understand that difference, u only will know whats Virat to me.  

Dev looked at Radhika and Radhika continued to look at stars... 

Dev:Kisko dhoondh rahi ho.

Radhika: mere maa ko..

Dev: Radhika, tum kabhi bhi apni maa ka naam kyun nahi batati ho

Radhika: May be I fear that, I am not even eligible to speak her name. she's as pure as Sita 

Dev: Apni papa ke baarein mein kabhi batati nahi kyun. 

Radhika looked at Dev and gave a smile and said " Dev, kal humein exam hain. jaao jaakar so jaao"

Dev:Means u doesn't want to say

Radhika:Haan

Dev: Rohan ka kuch pata hain tujhe,wo aaj kal ke din online may be nahi aa rahe hain

Radhika:No... Rohan ka kuch bhi pata nahi hain humein. any way i need to sleep u go...

Dev leaned towards her and went towards her ear,. Radhika doesn't understand what he was doing. But Dev immediately shouted in her ear "Good night" making Radhika fumble./

Radhika:Dev... I just wanna kill u. 

Dev: u can't ., Kuch jyaada hi serious baatein kiya na, isliye thoda sa maja vuthaya. any way gud nyt. 

As Dev left Radhika watched at him smiling and went in closing the door of the balcony. But the thing they doesn't knew was, some other person heard their convo from upstairs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rohan was sitting at a bench, reading some book. Ruby came to him and asked him "Hey come, lets go to dance club" 

Rohan:Doesn't have the wish to go Ruby, u leave. 

Ruby: U are coming with me , right now, lets go... Ruby almost dragged him. Finally Rohan gave up and went along wiht her to the dance club. 

As Ruby and Rohan are on their way to Dance club, they found Maanvi, struggling wiht many papers she had in her hand. Ruby offered to help her, she took some papers form her and distributed them to Rohan also. Rohan shooking hs head, held them , and continued to move along with them. 

Ruby:Whats up di, looking very much busy. 

Maanvi:Haan dear, its an assignment to be submitted by today. 

Ruby:gud gud, then enjoy ur self. 

Manvi:Any way I had completed it already.. so what are ur plans today. 

Ruby:Now I am leaving for dance club. 

Manvi looked at Rohan who was silent and asked 'Hey, why u are al;ways silent"

Rohan smiled and said "Its nothing lyk that maa'm. Just feel;ing new"

Ruby: Don't judge him as a gud boy di, he's indeed a bad boy. 

Rohan: Did I ever say u I am a gud guy. I am A VERY BAD BOY U KNOW. 

Maanvi jerked to look at Rohan ... some one's words are ringing in her ears... 
" He held her hand and twisted it back. She was shoputing to leave it, when he said her  ' who said  u I am a good boy. I am a very bad boy' "

Ruby looked a lost Manvi and asked "Di... kya hua"

Ruby came out form ehr thoughts and said "Nothing RB. so where are u staying Rohan"

Rohan: At Bharadwaj mansion. I hope u don't need much details

Manvi looked at Ruby and said " So, he's ur relative. "

Ruby nodded... 

Manvi; so whose ur best friend Rohan.

Rohan face became gloomy, but he gained it and said "Its Radhiika. she was my friend from 7th... she's my best friend. " 

Now its Ruby turn to remain silent. Manvi smiled and said " So tell me about ur Radhika> "

Rohan looked at RB and said "Maa'm I guess, u nee to submit ur assignment"

Manvi; Haan, I forgot of it. well lets submit it and then u tell me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Radhika went to college, he got a message from Virat stating to meet him at the auditorium. Radhika excused her self from Dev and left to the auditorium . As she went there she saw him sitting there at the arch on a stone table. 

Radhika smiled to him and as he saw Radhika he stood up wishing her "Gud mng princess"

Radhika frowned and asked " What made u call me Princess sir."

Virat: In deed thats what u are. 

radhika:I don't have any relation with that family, or their being. then in what way do I become a princess. any way, I guess u think that one should be given a title based on their worth than their birth . right,. 

Virat smiled and said "I didn't call u princess,because u are born in some royal clan. But U called u lyk that because u are a princess by heart,mind and soul

Radhika looked at him stunned and was remembering her mom's words "I call u a princess, not because of ur clan, but because u are a one by hearft, soul and mind"

Virat looked at her confused and snapped his finger infront of her asking wat happened, to get a shook from her. 

Radhika:Thanks

Virat: I said u na, that I will get u into the casting by hook or crook

Radhika smiled and said 'Truly, I don't know how to act"

Virat:Indeed I too doesn't need acting

Radhika frowned at him and he said " I need u here, because its ur story"

Radhika looked at him shocked. Virat added,, "Its my story which I am doing as a play, and indeed it correlates with urs to some extent. so I want u to do this"

Radhika:But , why do u think to select it. 

Virat:I don't know... I just wanna do it. 

Radhika:Can u narrate me in brief of ur story...

Virat sighed..

Manvi was working with DS when Ruby and rohan reached them and Ruby asked Maanvi "Di, what did u message me. Me and Rohan as the lead coupple of the play. wth is this'

Manvi:Haan , it will be u both

Rohan: but, I doesn't know any thign about acting and doesn't even wish too...

Manvi looked at DS and he gave his hands up... Maanvi asked Ruby if she will do this for her or not, and ruby finally agreed. She looked at a reluctant Rohan and decided to talk with him in pvt. 

Rohan: Truly maa'm, I know zero about acting. 

Maanvi:U can call me di, as Ruby does rohan

Rohan smiled and Maanvi continued " who asked u to act?"

Rohan frowned... 

Maanvi: I selected u, leaving our best actors here, because I want u to be in this role, as I want u tp bring out the pain u are silently feeling in ur heart

Rohan looked at Manvi "I can't understand what u are saying"

Maanvi looked at Rohan and said " Ur eyes are very expressiv rohan, I always saw the sadness of love failure in ur eyes. I know u are finding a new hope in Ruby, why I dn't know. I just wanted to knwo every bit of it, when I opened ur Facebook, and u know how many times ur best friend posted on ur wall... U doesn't know. I ten inquired of it near ruby, when I got to know that she's ur childhood best friend Radhika"

Rohan:But...

Maanvi: I just want u to give out the pain u had in ur heart, and my story also exactly needs this. Hope u understand what I am saying. 

Rohan:But whats the story..

Maanvi sighed going into her past remembering the very special person she had ever met...

At same time...

The key of Radhika's flat was in some ones hand, who entered her flat, with out her permission. 

The person who was wearing a black coat... looked every here and there for some photos... the photos he want to see...

He was on his search for albums when he find one album in a cupboard.. smiling to himself he opened the album. It behold some photos of Radhika with her granee and Massi, and as he flipped the pages, he got the photos of child Radhika wiht her mom. Smiling ot himself, he took some photos from album and keeping it in its original position left from the flat again locking it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika was sitting at her usual place in the park, when she heard a fa,iliar voice caling her name with a tired ness in his voice. Radhika turned back to see Dev coming towards her running. Dev came to Radhika and handled her a rose. Radhika looked at him... 
Dev guestured her as if to take it, and Radhika took it silently and then said "Do  u know what a white rose means"

Dev:haan, white rose meant for pure friendship and sacrfice'

Radhika was about to say something when he only continued "When I gave u a white rose, I mean it completely"

Radhika smiled and looked at the horizon... 

Dev:So congratulations my dear heroine. 

Radhika smiled and said "Congrats Mr.Hero"

Dev: So any whereabouts regard to story

Radhika looked at Dev and said " Dev, please try to know about the story near Virat sir. I truly doubt u to accept to do this."

Dev:Kyun

Radhika;Its a sad love story

Dev: So what... 

Radhika: Dev, why a person never gets what they want. why the fate always plays with them, especially in cases of luvd ones. 

Dev looked at Radhika, he knows well that she was talking about them both. But he doesn't understand why she took it all of a sudden now. Dev can see Radhika was upset, he can read it clearly but why?> What ever was the reason , he has to sooth her, he finally passed his hand from her back and hugged her from side. Radhika was indeed shocke by his gesture, but she badly needs an arm for solace. She rested her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. 

Dev:Now tell me what happened. 

Radhika: I thought that I am the only unlucky person, but today I recognised that my friends are more unluvky than me. 

Dev: So what happene with Virat bhai, di he got upset for any thing. 

Radhika : The story that we do now is his story... and for sure its not a gud story, its a sad story

Dev: So u were crying for ur friend

Radhika: Yes... 

Dev took her face into his arms and made her look at him.. she has tears in her eyes, Dev kissed off those tears and said "No... I never wanna see u crying"

Radhika felt surprised at Dev's sudden gesture... she wanted to confirm herslef that it was truth, not some beautiful dream she was seeing.. She looked at him, and he was gazing her intently. Radhika felt tears coming from her eyes... at that moment she did a thing, she never imagined herself to do. She hugged him tightly and cried over...

Dev who was at first startled by her gesture later let her cry overm because she want her to throw off all her depression. He know some where he was losing out his heart, and indeed he liked it and le it be lyk that. 

Virat who came there actually to take Radhika home as he promised, happened to see them and looking at them with a smile he left off from there

Both of them remained lyk that for time unknown, when Dev asked her "Radhika, won't we leave for home"

Radhika hugging him more tightly said "Can we stay here, lyk this for some more time'

Dev smiled and nodded... but then Radhika remembered that she asked Virat to take her home. She immediately came out and took her phone and dialed for Virat... 

Radhika :Hello sir,,, I am sorry...

Virat smiled and said "Its okay ... I saw u people... so decided not to disturb u"

Radhika felt herself embarassed

Virat:Okay enuf of embarassment.. any way, will u please go with Dev.. I had some work to attend with

Radhika smiled and nodded... 

Virat:If u nod , how will I know.

Radhika:U knowed it na any way, see u, 

virat:see u. 

Radhika looked at Dev who have a questioning look on his face.. Radhika understood what she did ryt now , but she was sure that she saw e love in hie eyes. she looked at his face, he was just casual and stood up saying "Shall we go home?"

Radhika nodded and they left to home..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days are passing by... 
Every one are busy in their work . Ruby-Rohan and Maanvi are practising for their play. While Radev are here studying well... and were a bit serious because of their exams. But they get to know each other well, and Dev was now well understanding with the relationship of Radhika-Virat. He understood what Virat was for Radhika. Radhika was happy except that he was missing Rohan so much,, .. but was very tensed about her exams... 
As exams completed... They had a good relief and then one sunday...

Dev was feeling bored as Chaya,hari,Pari and birju left off to a picnic , they asked for Dev but he simply denied preferring his loneliness. 
He feeling bored left for Radhikas appartment, when he saw her struggling with something. When he tried to peek in then he found that she was having injury all over her body and was with bruises on her left hand, left leg, and on back too.. Dev felt his blood boiling seeing her like this. At the same time Radhika felt some one looking at her, she turned back to find Dev standing there... Radhika by seeing Dev's face can understand that he was angry for seeing her like this. Before she could speak of any thign Dev came to her and shouted on her "What did u do to urself

Radhika:Well I fall of while elarning scooty

Dev: Why the hell did u try to learn it, when u doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle. 

Radhika:But...

Dev doesn't let her speak and angrily shouted on her... Radhika looked at him angrily and moved off into her room, limping her leg, trying to bolt it. But Dev reached before she bolt the door, and said her 'Now u go to wash room... and first of call bath, i will have some clothes and first aid kit for u" Haan but keep the door half open

Radhika looked at Dev gasping, 'what does he think of him self. He want her to left her washroom door open"

Dev:What, go...

Radhika too terrified to ask him anything, left in and onned the shower tap with her clothes on, and let the water flow through out her body. She was gettiing angry on Dev for scolding her, but she smiled to herself remembering his concern. But what she was thinkign to herself is how he will change her dress with out touchign the wound on her back, which is more painful . She was startled by a touch of some hand while she was in her thoughts. she turned back to find Dev stading there with scissors. Radhika looked at him and immediately turned off the shower to prevent him from getting wet. Dev with a serious tone "Why did u turn off the shower"

Radhika looked at him like a kid and Dev turned on the know of the shower and then immediately cut the part of her dress on her back, at her waist and at her kneews where there are injuries, exposing the wounds. Radhika looked at him and said she can do it, but he resisted her saying he will do it, and then as he felt he got direct water contact over all the wounds of her body, he came out saying her about where he kept the towel..

Radhika after letting the water to pour over her wounds for some more time, came out draping herself in the towel. Then he saw Dev coming in closing her eyes. Radhika was shcoked "Dev"

Dev:Listen, Now I will drss ur wounds and then help u wear ur dress... I promise u all the time I will keep my eyes closed, 

Radhika widened her eyes in terror...