Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

I am getting tired of this Raveena story line

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I wish they end this story line of Dumbeena soon. Its dragging for so long. She is really really stupid to think that Rohit is a good guy. If he was such a good guy then how could her brother have all kind of prove that he had already married Nisha. I hope that Nisha herself comes to know about Raveena and finally goes to Kunal and tells him everything. 

They have to put an end to this story line. She is really stupid okay so she got married to V. to keep her families honor and make her family happy, but she takes poison and tires to commit suicide and how is that helping her families honor.  

When she is in the hospital and everyone will come to know her secret and how she loves Rohit and  not Vikram.  Her families name and respect will still come down in the eyes of the society. I guess she really does not care about her family or there name.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gagan-preetAngelic_A2011tanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001-sahasra-AnkitaKaranasena-Rojaa--Rani

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
dumbo should rot in hell...seriously she belongs to the thakral family...so selfish...even i am tired of her storyline...i thought after marriage we would see ViRa love story but here the freak commit suicide leaving her husbands...parents...brothers...sister-in-laws in shame...

seriously now nisha only can clear up the mess...and when dumbo eyes is opened...she realises she is wrong...and apologises especially to viku...but he does not forgive her at all...infact i want him to divorce her...i don't mind him living a life of a divorcee...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
It would have been much better if she would have died

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011gaya3spLuvStrk-001tanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran-Rani

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

i agree...she should die...is she really kunal chopra's sister...i doubt seriously...poor viku...he did a big mistake for falling in love with this dumbo freak...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011LuvStrk-001-Rani

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i agree...she should die...is she really kunal chopra's sister...i doubt seriously...poor viku...he did a big mistake for falling in love with this dumbo freak...

Even after knwing this he will live wid dumbo! and one day that dumbo will defo fall in love wid himLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011LuvStrk-001tanyashrivastav-Rani

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

Even after knwing this he will live wid dumbo! and one day that dumbo will defo fall in love wid himLOL

i feel so bad for viku...infact i feel like crying for him...CryCry...yes i think he will have to live with dumbo because they are newly married...both SiNal are lawyers they know that if divorce needs to happen husband-wife needs to live together for 6 months...so viku have no choice but to tolerate her till divorce happens...in the meantime i think siddhi will expose dhokit infront of dumbo...while living with dumbo he will maintain 1 km distance from her...so that she doesn't do something stupid...but in all this heartbreaking mess...viku still loves her immensely...i think after tdy we will not see viku naughty and jovial side...everything is gone...our old naughty viku is gone...all because of dumbo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011LuvStrk-001tanyashrivastav

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i know right...im getting sick of her track...vikram loves her so much and she gives no care to him...i feel so bad for vikram...he loves her so much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
when she stole cd frm kunal's bag for dhokit then only i left her. ya better she died n viks will live happily. but for more torture for us this dumbo track cont already fedup with her storyline n left her n witcha looonnng baccck n i wore fast track watch n moved on LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Go to top