Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing Update...
Can't Wait for the next one!
achuani_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow abnomi dear...kya story hein ๐Ÿ‘..beautifully writen...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผkeep continuing dear...eagerly waiting for the next chapter๐Ÿ˜
anya_tannia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome awesome update anu di,its totally amazing...will b waiting fr ur nxt update๐Ÿ˜Š
yasu2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anu ur the big n great n awesome writter yaar.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘really i loved it too dr...๐Ÿค— i have no words to say u...
hands off to ur co ncept dr...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ really i enoyed n pics was so so mind blowing dr...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ sorry for the late comment ddr. n big thanks for pm
i cant wait pls update soon dr.. am so excite to read ur next part dr...
pls do pm me yaar.๐Ÿ˜
gom3090 thumbnail
hai..anu..
loved ur update... is great..
love to see more updates...
continue soon... 
Abommi thumbnail

ganganavya, hema1sinha, AditiReddy1, kpm_90, shahz, anushinii, yasu2810, gom3090, sifarah, surbhianya_17, dimple_1, shanukit007, ArushiLuvs_AnYa, priyabiju, chandni4433, momorockz, anya.ss.sf, rashi_anya, 22pundirabhi, navyaasmA, piyali237, sana1sana, Kriyaforever, f.s.m, Aarushi_mitzi, karan_13, yamini_anya, Kayal_SHAMYA, kriya17, 

Abommi thumbnail

Ritz and Appy were planning about a good idea for AnYa.They got a idea.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Next Morning :

In college,Anant is waiting for Appy and Ritz๐Ÿ˜†(Guyz!! Note this waiting for Appy and Ritz).Ranbir and Harry arrives and ask him, are he waiting for Navya.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anant: says no.๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir and Harry confused and asked what??Then for whom he is waiting??๐Ÿ˜•

Anant:Appy and Ritz.๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir and Harry even more confused.๐Ÿ˜•

Anant:They are my helper not Ranbir and Harry in anger tone.

Ranbir and Harry says don't trust them Anant.

Anant saw Ritz and Appy and smile and his face changes to confused seeing Ritz and Appy with charts,Models,sketches..๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir and Harry laugh at the both and towards Anant too.๐Ÿ˜†

Anant stop the both but they were seriously planning and going doesn't see them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anant,Ranbir and Harry confused.๐Ÿ˜•

Ritz and Appy move fast to library to see some technical books for Love๐Ÿ˜†(Guyzz!! Note this technical book).Ritz says to Appy that not even we prepared for exams but for Love we need to prepare and need to practice.oh god pls help them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anant run fast and stop Ritz and Appy.๐Ÿ˜ƒThey both were shocked and ask Anant when he came to college??๐Ÿ˜ฒAnant confused.Ranbir and Harry says we are here from yesterday๐Ÿ˜†.

Ritz and Appy says don't joke๐Ÿ˜ƒ.We need to prepare more.Anant confused and ask for What??๐Ÿ˜†Ritz and Appy look each other in shocking mode and says for his love.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anant confused๐Ÿ˜• and ask his love what they are preparing.Ritz says now he is in starting stage in love so listen to her and practice ok.๐Ÿ˜†

Appy says we need to go to library to check one more book.Ritz says yeah Appy come on.Ritz and Appy move to library.Anant have confused expression.

Ranbir and Harry were laughing at Ritz and Appy๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Anant ask Ranbir whether he need to make any preparation.Ranbir and Harry started laughing hardly.๐Ÿ˜†

Anant leaves angrily ๐Ÿ˜กbut he smiles seeing Navya๐Ÿ˜ณ.Navya says Hi to him and ask where are the others๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Anant says in class.Navya says ok come on we will go their.Anant says Navya,she go he will come later.Navya leaves.Anant smiles seeing her๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Ranbir and Harry give thumb up to him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but Anant repiles thumb down.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Ritz and Appy discussing in class.๐Ÿ˜†

Navya arrives and wave Hi to them๐Ÿ˜ณ.They hide everything and ask her to sit in middle๐Ÿ˜ƒ.First,they had a normal convo.

Ritz and Appy wink each other๐Ÿ˜‰.Ritz says Navya she going to say one secret.Navya in confused mode ask whose secret.Appy says there's friends secret.Ritz says "Anant have Girl Friend" and smiles๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Appy says they found that.Even Anant doesn't know they know about that.Navya is disturbed and sad and says oh.(sad tone).Ritz and Appy wink each other.๐Ÿ˜‰

Everyone enter class,Anant look at Navya,they had a eyelock๐Ÿ˜ƒ but she turned soon.Anant confused and asked Ritz and Appy what??they smiles๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Anant confused๐Ÿ˜•.Navya upset.

GOS Entry:

GOS wishes all,Anant is confused and Navya is sad.Ritz,Harry,Appy and Ranbir were happy.Anant senses something troubling Navya.GOS question Navya but "she is physically present but mentally absent"๐Ÿฅฑdoesn't listen anything.GOS shout at Navya and ask her to go out.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anant,Ritz,Appy,Harry and Ranbir shocked and everyone shocked.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Navya leaves๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Anant started to do fake attitude so that GOS can say get out.but its of no use.So,Anant throw choke piece towards GOS๐Ÿ˜†.GOS irriated and ask why he hit.Anant says he gave choke sir but he didn't hit.GOS says"GET OUT"๐Ÿ˜†.Anant happily leaves and show thumb up to his friends.๐Ÿ˜†

Ritz and Appy think Anant going to flop the plan.They were confused what to do?๐Ÿ˜•They make fake attitude but no use because class ends.๐Ÿ˜›

Anant flows Navya๐Ÿ˜ณ.Navya is sad.Some senior teases Navya but Anant save her from them.Navya says Anant"wait she will back".Anant confused.๐Ÿ˜•

Appy and Ritz follow Anant.Anant turn towards Ritz and Appy and started shouthing at them his Navya is hurted because of them.what they did??๐Ÿ˜ก

Ranbir and Harry watching these scene like movie.๐Ÿ˜†

Ritz and Appy calm him down and says they said "Anant having Girl friend".Anant was like what??๐Ÿ˜ฒRanbir and Harry says wow what a script by Ritz and Appy๐Ÿ˜†.They says so Navya is upset and this shows Navya having crush on Anant"Anant smiles little.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ritz and Appy says just listen Anant do one more thing๐Ÿ˜›.Anant in shocking mode listen the one more plan(mute convo๐Ÿ˜ฒ).Even more shocked.Anant says "Sorry,He wont hurt Navya".But Ritz and Appy make him understand and insist him to do that.Later,Anant agree's.๐Ÿ˜Š

Navya arrives,Ritz and Appy says Navya we all can go for a outing๐Ÿ˜ณ.Suddenly,Anant says he have to go out with his girl friend now.Navya shocked and disturbed.Ritz,Appy,Ranbir and Harry tease him and ask him to come with them but Anant denies.๐Ÿ˜กEveryone look at Navya for her reaction๐Ÿ˜›.Navya is in disturbed mode.Later Anant agrees to come but Navya says she is not well and she leaving home now.Anant worried because he hurt her na.๐Ÿ˜•

Navya leaves.Anant turn towards Ritz and Appy and shout at them and leaves๐Ÿ˜ก.Ritz,Appy,Ranbir and Harry smiles little.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Navya In Park,Thinking about why she upset hearing Anant's Girl Friend and disturbed.She is so so upset.

Anant crossed the Park.suddenly,He saw Navya in park sitting alone and upset.He was in car talk to himself"Sorry Navya,Today he hurt her because he need to know whether she love him or not๐Ÿ˜ณ".Anant too upset seeing Navya alone.

Precap:Navya says to Ritz and Appy that"She saw Anant's Girl Friend".Ritz and Appy shocked.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hope you like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting for ur reply

pls,pressbutton if u like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Abommi - 12 years ago
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿค— My dear sweet idiot, veryyy cute update dear.. I enjoyed reading whole chapter sorry actually i felt lik watching show not reading story... I don't knw how to explain wat i m feeling, try to unders... When u said abt Anant's waiting for appy, ritz and his reaction when navya s upset r shuttle but perfect classification...

I laughed to see anant's behavior towards GOS to go out and his love while navya s upset r just amazing๐Ÿ‘

Obviously beyond all his activities navya's quite role was out of word..๐Ÿ‘. 

Update soon i cn't wait๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Kayal_SHAMYA - 12 years ago
Abommi thumbnail

Guyzz!!wake up soon..

i have updated chap 6๐Ÿ˜ƒ comment soon...๐Ÿ˜† otherwise u will get beatings๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Abommi - 12 years ago
navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update Anu, you wrote it very well, precap is very interesting. shall wait for the next update dear.