Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

INCREASE THE RANK!!

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
To increase the rank, join EVERY cast member's I-F group and leave ATLEAST two comments everyday!! If the celebrity rank goes down, then the show's rank will go down(I was told that by a member). Here are the links to the Groups(click on their names):
COMMENT ON EVERYONE'S GROUP!! AND WATCH THE SHOW EVERYDAY!!
-Gauri =D
Don't just comment on Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy's group but comment on all!!

Edited by pkyekrox - 10 January 2012 at 7:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNotti

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
naa celebraty rank will play no role in determing rank,..we ce to cmnt on celebraty profile to increase celebraty's rank,...
Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

naa celebraty rank will play no role in determing rank,..we ce to cmnt on celebraty profile to increase celebraty's rank,...

Thts wer I told to leave the comment...And yes, wen the celebrity ranks, number of posts and the TRPs increase, the show's rank increases...I hv seen it happening...
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Originally posted by asmi202

Thts wer I told to leave the comment...And yes, wen the celebrity ranks, number of posts and the TRPs increase, the show's rank increases...I hv seen it happening...

trp doesnt increase by comments,.we ve to watch d show at 8 on tv to increase d trp of d show!!
Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Asmi, I am talking about the I-F rank

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index