Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
OMGG I lovedd lovedd d song 2dy whch played in d BG of temple scene of Prishna . Embarrassed It gave such a warm feeling . Completely lovedd it . Best part was d prasad part n when Krishna was coming along wid prasad n Pintu adores n stares her continuesly Day Dreaming.lovedd lovedd d song n full episode yaar .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 January 2012 at 7:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99BhavyaRedynatashaa46shaazi-abhi-pundir-pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna's awosome Song !!!!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

natashaa46

Goldie

natashaa46

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
1st one to comment Smile

n yup totally loved the episode. the music, the stare n the authority wid which he held her hand n took her inside the exam room 
wooowww 
LOVE PriShna 
n esp. LOVE Kinshuk Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
yes...lovely music...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I can't wait to watch it must a been a beautiful scene

btw what is the name of the song

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you moni it was a beautiful song and beautiful lyrics omg from where they choose such a beautiful song and Pintu singh was staring at krishna ji. She was also very cute.Wink

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natashaa46

1st one to comment Smile

n yup totally loved the episode. the music, the stare n the authority wid which he held her hand n took her inside the exam room 
wooowww 
LOVE PriShna 
n esp. LOVE Kinshuk Embarrassed Embarrassed

yes I lovedd d last scene . The way Pintu holds Krishna's hand n drags her wid such a authority completely showed tht wht Krishna means 2 him . Embarrassed Can'tt waittt for tomm 2 see Krishna's reaction when she will come 2 know tht It was plan of BS n She misunderstood Pintu . It will b treat 2 watch tht scene . Day Dreaming 

n yaar Kinshuk toh is king f romance . With which passion he does Romantic scenes n his eyes OMG speaks volumes yaar Day Dreaming

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 January 2012 at 7:40am

shabs99natashaa46

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I can't wait to watch it must a been a beautiful scene

btw what is the name of the song

It was yaar It was . So Pure yet soo romantic specially frm Pintu's side .OMGG d way he adores her n stares her was mesemerizing n so amzing . Kitali n specially kinny was 2 good Embarrassed Dear I heared d song 1st time , I think it is specially made for Prishna . I don't remember d lyrics but It was a sufi song . Embarrassed

shabs99pyar-ishk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Completely agree with you moni it was a beautiful song and beautiful lyrics omg from where they choose such a beautiful song and Pintu singh was staring at krishna ji. She was also very cute.Wink

Rachu main toh fida ho gayi yaar Prishna pe Day DreamingIt was soo soo beautiful . Yaar seriosuly frm where they brought dis song . I think it was specially made for Prishna Embarrassed Yaar Pintu kitne lovingly stare kar raha tha Krishna ko , n he says he is doing it for humanity . saaf uske chere se pata chal raha tha tt how much he loves Krishna Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.