Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sonu.p

sonu.p

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
The new extended promo of next Thursday's upcoming TVD episode "Our Town" features a small, yet incredibly powerful exchange between Stefan and Elena...
... and man, is it heartbreaking!!!

For all those who haven't seen it yet, heres the video.. look out for the last few seconds...

You can really feel the pain, when Elena says "you had me.." to stefan... That one tiny scene, makes me feel so sad... to see such a beautiful relationship torn apart like this...its just painful..
Hearing that pain in Stefan and Elena's voice just kills me...
Its heartbreaking to see what that wonderful relationship has come to... and that is one reason why I am sooo maaadd at Klaus!! He really destroyed everything..
Seeing Stefan and Elena like this...in so much pain is just...unbearable...

I never really thought much of Stefan before, but this season has truly been the Season of Stefan.. Paul Wesley is truly, one amazing actor!! 
I hope Stefan and Elena find their way back to each other...and if not that, I atleast hope Stefan finds himself again... I really miss old Stefan...
What do you guys think?! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakashevabhiya1jacobharry10011Devil_Of_HeavenChand_NilavalinaRatiG-Kruti.S-Fallen Starsnitchseekerqazplmgujunpyo-Hoor--Junglee-..DamonCrazy..deboleena.mannaTheBlackJaguaramna malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""You Had Me..."" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
This scene is going to be amazing.
Im sure Nina nd Paul will do wonders with this one, especially since these two are just AWESOME in sad scenes Approve Seeing SE end like this is definitely painful. Their relation was pure and so beautiful. Their romance would've made anyone fall in love with 'love' .. thats how amazing SE were. But i thing distances are important in every relation, nd this temporary break up will maybe make their bond even more stronger? Or lets just say that we cannot ignore the fact that Stelena are and will always be soul mates Day Dreaming

This season belongs to Stefan aka Paul Wesley, no doubt about that.
He makes me love Stefan, whether he is the lovable one or a total bad as* .. Paul wesley is the star of this season :D Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_Nilavalinaqazplm

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why he has to stay away from Elena to destroy Klaus...Klaus anyway is trying to kill Jeremy and all her loved ones. Also,Stefan is free from compulsion,so the feelings turned off thing seems far fetched to me.Crazy.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
^his feelings arent turned off because he still feels for Damon but the feeling of guilt and anger that he had has increased. One reason is definitely the whole "no more humanity" thing for him not being able to be with Elena but he also can't allow anything to get in the way (any relationship) of his motive which is destroying klaus. You get where I'm going? Haha.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hey guys here is the new promo of epi 11...it is called our town...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816Fallen Star

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 d promo,.so it will b airing today,.waiting!

PurplePetal

Goldie

PurplePetal

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I so cried at that scene. I wanted to yell at her, you should of said, "You have me"...but she didnt...so sad...

Edited by PurplePetal - 13 January 2012 at 11:03pm

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Truly heartbreaking

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.