Indu saves Sanchi tomorrow!

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cant wait for the best episode of RJN tomorrow where Indu saves Sanchi from them goons!! He is gna give them a good 'dhulai' and save his 'saanchiji' from them! He is gna be a hero to sanchi for saving her and maybe their friendship will start from then!!😊

Indu saving sanchi is one episode ive been waiting for and we are gna get it tomorrow!!πŸ˜‰ He is gna be sanchi's hero tomorrow and cant wait to see Indu beating them goons up for her! It will be 1 of the best episodes ever!

Tomorrow we will see Sanchi's hero Indu Singh!!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Gna be a hit episode tomorrow!!πŸ˜‰
xenia_ivanna thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLlppy9LwbY[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy who have not seen..
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww...have been waiting for such a scene from many days...😍

Already Indu admires sanchi & have some feelings over her...so he definitely be first to save her...& liked his entry in the precap...what a heroic entry hain yaar...😍.

BY this incident...even sanchi wont get any feelings over indu at a instant...but will surely starts to admire indu for saving her...before she use to feel uneasy at some points ...when indu talks to her...but now i think that uneasyness will goaway...& sanchi starts feeling free talking to indu.
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to be a spoil sport, I don't know why but the moment I saw it I thought this might be Indu dreaming. πŸ˜› 
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahabhootni

Sorry to be a spoil sport, I don't know why but the moment I saw it I thought this might be Indu dreaming. πŸ˜› 

It cant be as it showed it before the epi ended!
Mahabhootni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

It cant be as it showed it before the epi ended!

Don't think they ever tell the audience that its a dream sequence beforehand. It was just the isolated way the whole thing started off. She's randomly cycling through a place where Indu also randomly turns up. If it was outside college it would make more sense.  

Obviously I want it to be realπŸ˜‰. Dream sequences are no fun. 
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES, I WAS HOPING THAT THIS SORT OF THING WILL HAPPEN (where sanchi is bullied)!! OMG i almost flipped when Indu turns up..even the kurta was the colour i imagined on him (since he hasnt worn that shade before). 

What will he do to the guys that touched Sanchi, i mean he was soo annoyed with Abhi for just mentioning her name and abhi was his friend. What will he do to these random guys???!!!! 
Mahabhootni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahabhootni

drat! I was right. I was hoping not.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OHH FOR LOVE OF GOD...AT LEAST THEY COULD HAVE SHOWN A BETTER HUG.

I MEAN...HE WAKES UP BEFORE WE EVEN SEE IT!!!

OHHH WHY O WHY!!!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago