Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

O-M-G

guys...pinto is in love...haila...the starting is a must watch!
krishna is walkig down the stairs and pinto looks at her, he's like adoring her. and there was this small song sequence too...well mainly it was played at the back but it was my fav song... (Cham Cham from the movie Striker)

i know how i watched this scene...but seriously i really missed kinny in a romantic avatar...gosh! the way he was adoring her...it made my heart melt...totally! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedgeesh he looks sooo adorable!
but yeah the scene is a must watch!

This was the song that was played...

personally this has been one of my fav songs...i'm always listening to it, a bit surprised when i heard this song in today's epi. totally unpexpected!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 10 January 2012 at 8:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99ananthi.shankarnatashaa46-Misek--aamina-ParulRatiShivishaazi-SilverDragon-manzilmukulmoniluvskinshukSanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPS-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinto in LOVE??? :O" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Sanju Honestly I 2 missed Kinshuk in a romantic avtaar . He was Just can't twll yaar WHt a dreamy scene dis ws . Completely lovedd d Temple scene . OMGG d way He adores Krishna , Uski toh jaise nazar hi nahi hat rahi thi , n how sweetly he was seeng continuesly when she says abt prasad . Yaar d intensity in his eyes was mesermersizing Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99-Misek-manzilmukul

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Sanju Honestly I 2 missed Kinshuk in a romantic avtaar . He was Just can't twll yaar WHt a dreamy scene dis ws . Completely lovedd d Temple scene . OMGG d way He adores Krishna , Uski toh jaise nazar hi nahi hat rahi thi , n how sweetly he was seeng continuesly when she says abt prasad . Yaar d intensity in his eyes was mesermersizing Day Dreaming
haaaye did u see his zulfein jab hawa chal ri thi...I was toh flattened...!
and the way he was looking at her from top to bottom...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99SanihaKaKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Pintoo is defo falling for Krishna Day DreamingBlushing

Luvd how this show is moving currently 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

haaaye did u see his zulfein jab hawa chal ri thi...I was toh flattened...!
and the way he was looking at her from top to bottom...!

Sanju Why will not i notice it dear ? Main KM ka kauch bhi miss kar sakti hun kya ? Wink Yes I saw his zulfein n I was deaddd by seeng his killing n adorable look Deadn d way he was looking her frm top 2 bottom as u said was completely magical Embarrassed

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Sanju Moni frankly I am not missing Kinshuk in romantic avatar. Yaar I have seen him in romantic avatar in 2 shows. Here I am loving his unromantic dabang andaaz. This role perfectly suits him. Right now I don't want him at all romantic baad mein jab romantic hoga tab hoga par filhaal I am loving his this avatar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sanju Moni frankly I am not missing Kinshuk in romantic avatar. Yaar I have seen him in romantic avatar in 2 shows. Here I am loving his unromantic dabang andaaz. This role perfectly suits him. Right now I don't want him at all romantic baad mein jab romantic hoga tab hoga par filhaal I am loving his this avatar

Rachu I m also loving dis new Dabang avtaar yaar . no doubt abt it . n I 2 don't want romantic Kinshuk rght now . Woh toh bas usse dekhke Romantic Kinshuk yaad aa gaya . Embarrassed

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Today Scene Was Cute To Watch... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.