Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash - a Betrayer

Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I always write wat i think when i flashback to the episodes and try to link it with how the present track in the show operates...
so all want Akash out of Manayata's life...so do me 😉... wat if i link some petty things and make an understanding and conclusion to Akash's end in the story DEK
When the episode started we saw Akash and monya in the bus , who liked eachothers simplicity in the world..(may be that was planned)  then the file which was left with Monya,  then when Akash gets the file he was so relieved... ( that file contained something valuable to Akash)  That file issue wasnt forwarded in the story ..like why the file was imp for Akash n all...bla bla
When Murali finds about Akash and his parents from Monya he is bit protective about Monya and tries to keep him away from him.. (Is there a past ??? ) )(may be Akash pretends to fall in love with Monya just cause he wants a revenge from the past )
Then as story grows gradually Akash truely falls in love with monya but still with the revenge which his parents remind him again and again... one day UV finds out and all the truth is put forth infornt of monya and then she starts Hating Akash and then we have the most awaited Royal Lovestory of MANVEER !!! dinka chikha dinka chika he he he he!!!!!😃😃😃😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your connection and prediction are nice..however, the file did not contain something related to his past, they were work documents.
Also, Murari did not want Monia to be close to ANYONE, he prefered she did not get attached since they moved around so much...
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice observation.. alhtough i think that file will be connection..and uday is up to something
Originally posted by: serialaddict12

I always write wat i think when i flashback to the episodes and try to link it with how the present track in the show operates...
so all want Akash out of Manayata's life...so do me 😉... wat if i link some petty things and make an understanding and conclusion to Akash's end in the story DEK
When the episode started we saw Akash and monya in the bus , who liked eachothers simplicity in the world..(may be that was planned)  then the file which was left with Monya,  then when Akash gets the file he was so relieved... ( that file contained something valuable to Akash)  That file issue wasnt forwarded in the story ..like why the file was imp for Akash n all...bla bla

It raining and to protect the file from getting wet, Monaiya covers it and keep it on her lap. In her chat with Akash both on them completely forget abt the file. I was thinking then that probably the future track would be on the file but it was just used as a means to introduce M & A.
Later on Akash says that the file contained some inportant doucments, may be his educational certificates or legal papers.

When Murali finds about Akash and his parents from Monya he is bit protective about Monya and tries to keep him away from him.. (Is there a past ??? ) )(may be Akash pretends to fall in love with Monya just cause he wants a revenge from the past )
Murrai was on the run his whole life after he kidnapped M so they never stayed in one place for too long. He didn't want his daughter to make friendship / bond with  ppl as they would eventually leave the place. His wanted to keep every1 away from Moniya nothing in particular abt Akash!

Then as story grows gradually Akash truely falls in love with mo
nya but still with the revenge which his parents remind him again and again...
🤔 as per my understanding Akash's parents wanted a educated well groomed and working girl for their son and not someone like Moniya. But when they came to know she was a 'princess' their atitude completely changed and were encouraging A to maintain relation with Manyata.
one day UV finds out and all the truth is put forth infornt of monya and then she starts Hating Akash and then we have the most awaited Royal Lovestory of MANVEER !!! dinka chikha dinka chika he he he he!!!!!😃😃😃😆
the story's final destination is ManVeer!😳