Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

To JP and all the members of IF

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:16am | IP Logged

To JP and all the members of IF,

I want to apologize for my extremely immature behavior towards JP.  I think I got carried away in my personal thoughts and view point about the show.  I did not realize how offensive my words were not only towards JP but towards all the member on the forum.

I'm in no way compromising my view points and my thoughts on the show, I just made my point in a very disrespectful way for which I want to extend my since apology.

I did not join this forum to make enemies, or to prove that my thoughts are superior to anyone else's.  I don't think like that, nor do I have any intentions of being identified that way. I do believe that JP and I had a misunderstanding on how she viewed my thoughts and vice versa.  Trust me this is now something of the past.

I now realize that everyone has a way of expressing their own thoughts and view points.  For me I'm extremely passionate about my views, and often I get hot headed if I'm unable to make someone see that, but that is still no excuse on my part to attack someone.

Going forward, I will refrain from making any personal attacks on anyone. 

Lastly, thanks to Minnie, Smisha, and Queen Bee, who so sweetly help me realize what I had done, and took the time to actually help me understand the situation that I created. I really do admire you guys.

It takes a lot of work and effort on part of the moderatos to maintain the quality and peace of this forum, and I apologize to them for the added stress that I caused.

Thanks for reading.

Peaches.

P.S. – I think the drama from JJKN penetrated and got to my head.  I had a Jackel and Hyde effect. Smile Dead The only difference is that I got rid of Hyde fast.Smile

Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Awww... that is sweet!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

So sweet Peaches.You are such a sweetheart Hug

Everyone goofs up at sometime or the other but owning up takes such a lot of courage.You rock girl..........

Looking forward to your lovely  posts.....

Edited by Minnie - 12 April 2005 at 3:46pm
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Aww!! that's so sweet, peaches!!Big smile

I agree w/ Minnie that it takes a lot of courage to say something like this, so hats off to you!!Clap 

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Haha, awwww seriously, i agree, that was sweet. im not used to apologizing in that sincere way, but now that peaches has done it in a brilliant way, i know what to and how to apologize when i become disrespectful or wierd.
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

I'm proud of you peaches.............to realise that you did make a personal attack and then say sorry.............you are very brave. ClapClap

Thanks buddy!Smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
way to go Peaches......it is a great and a very rare person who has made no mistakes in his/her life, but even a rarer and greater person to realise his/her mistakes and apologise
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Peaches, you are such a darling. Come on, insaan se galti to hoti hai na. Cheer up. Lokking forward to your posts.

Go to top