Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 150

heydoc27

heydoc27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
uff its indeed marathonish!Evil Smile
mashallah,brilliant,now i really know d impact of baba n ashutosh s convo n d real test part!!!
well,well!!wat can i say!!
actually s much to say from past 2 chap havent been able to comment!
but d wait was worth aftal!!!
so its not only v d poor readers who have cumpltly lost it reading ur ashu,bechaare evri oda character too!Wink
u knw evri comment of mine shud begin wid d preamble dat hw i have fallen head in heels ova..!Embarrassed
al thnks to ur MIL i guess,d way u layer evri character, n d inate psychology,kudos!
but seriously yaar y u testing dis rohan character!!???LOL

too many lines to pick up n say how u have done more than justice..

so d hitchcock teaser s awaiting or s it a chap soon??i know v r d mahaan greedy readers,all thnks to ur writing!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 94)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hey any hint of when you gonna update next...me waiting very, very impatiently

Edited by Cherishh - 03 September 2012 at 9:30am

achiever

KBfanNo1

Goldie

KBfanNo1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
when do u update.. am waiting

achiever

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Its Monday, eagerly awaiting your update.

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Chapter 39:  The nite with u…

"wud u sleep with me tonite?"  "WAT!" Nidhi cried.  Her heart had jst jumped out of her chest!  Ashutosh bundled into a huge laughter.. "Oh.. Nidhi u took it in other sense!"  She pouted and he cudnt stop himself.."thts wat it normally means!"she cried.  He laughed even harder.  She tried to muffle his laugh by pressing her hands over his mouth and he didn't stop her.  After a while his laugh died down so he asked her,"so u want tht?"  She hit him hard in his chest.  "Okay.. okay.. I m sorry.."he cried chuckling and caught her fists tht wer throwing blows into his chest.  "Now tell me.. wud u like to spend this beautiful moonlit nite with me..?" he asked seriously!

Nidhi jst stared at him.  He chuckled.  "I m serious Nidhi!"he cried.  "I…I.. don't know!"she stammered in nervousness.  He had looked serious and she felt stomach dropping!  "U don't know?" he chuckled at her answer.  So she was being afraid to spend a nite with him.. interesting!  He thot to himself.  Bt shrugged his shoulders and asked her tenderly,"wat do u mean.. u don't know Nidhi"  "I…I mean…I" she wanted to find correct words..but cudnt!  "Fine.." He shrugged and sighed with mock disappointment and made a pretty sad face.  Nidhi really felt sorry.  He sighed very longingly,"I was hoping tht we.." he started but thn jst left it at tht and again sighed heavily.."Its okay..lets jst forget it.." he said and turned to leave sadly, but she cudnt let him go feeling so dejected.  She grabbed his arm and stopped him!  "I will.. please!"she uttered.  He turned to look at her.  "I will!" she repeated it firmly!  Ashutosh felt tht pang of guilt in his heart.  Her eyes were so big and innocent and thr was nothing in this world tht she wudnt do for him, thy promised.  And he really had no heart to continue with this tease any further.  He sighed.  Bt for all tht luv tht she demonstrated so freely, she deserved a little surprise tht wud make her jump with excitement!  He smiled to himself.  "R u sure?" he asked continuing. "emm…hmmm"she replied lowering her eyes, tho she wasn't so sure!  He suddenly smiled mischeviously and scooped her up in one swift move to her utter surprise!.."wat r u doing?"she squealed with sudden fear clinging onto his shoulders.  "Oh! U have no faith in me!" he complained.  "its not tht.."she said nervously,"bt wer r v going?"  she asked.  "To my tent obviously!"he said and Nidhi's heart fluttered and she felt those nervous butterflies returning into her stomach.  Her fingers clenched him tightly in reaction but she didn't oppose.  Ashutosh smiled to himself.  As thy neared his tent, her clench became more deep.  Thankfully for her his tent was faraway from the bonfire and no one was anywer near to witness this awkward moment.  Bt frankly, she wasn't sure if it was for good or bad!  When he reached the door of his tent and stooped with her still in his arms, she literally panicked!  "Ooouuuch!" suddenly he cried out loudly.  "Wat!!" she squealed in fright but suddenly realized wat she had done.  Out of her fright, she had literally dug her nails into his skin!  She cried a huge sorry and released him immediately from her clench!

Ashutosh lowered her down instantly and rubbed vigorously at his wounds!  "tht did hurt!" he cried.  She jst stood thr feeling utterly nervous!  Unable to comprehend exactly wat sort of feelings she was having at tht moment.. of fear.. of sorry.. or of this unknown thrill tht she was starting to feel at this event tht was abt to happen!  He stood and stared at her!  "Wat?"she asked cautiously!  "wat?" he demanded.  She started back at him with a puzzled look!  "Y did u do tht?" "wat?..Oh.. the nails.. I hadn't meant to hurt u..!"  "bt its okay if u do so to urself?"  She was confused.  She jst stared back trying to gauge wat exactly he meant!  He chuckled and picked at her cute cheeks.  "U know… u r a darling.. bt u don't have to do this for my sake Nidhi.. y didn't u tell me u wer afraid to go ahead with this in the first place!"he demanded.  She lowered her eyes!  "Well.. not tht I didn't deserve it for the stupid way tht I tried to tease u... bt please punish me if u want..bt for God's sake.. not with ur overgrown nails!"he cried!  She cudnt help laugh.  "its fashion!"she cried.  "it's a weapon!" he cried back squatting to get into the tent.  She chuckled and tried to follow him inside.  "Stop..wat r u doing!"he cried sharply as he sensed her moving behind him.  She stopped abruptly.  He quickly turned around and handed her a backpack.  He then slowly stepped out with a pair of sleeping bags!!  Nidhi looked at thm puzzled! Wat was he planning?  She wondered.  She looked at him for an answer but he stared back at her meaningfully.  "so u actually wanted to come in..?"he asked nonchalantly acting to puff up the bags but his eyes read mischief.  She turned all red in embarrassment and cudnt meet his eyes.  "No.."she answered meekly.  He chuckled and stared at her mischeviously and wen her eyes didn't get off the earth, he cudnt held back a heavy chuckle!  She grabbed the backpack and hit him suddenly!  Unsuspecting, he was thrown back at the sudden attack.  She tried to catch him from falling bt was pulled over with him due to his body weight and she fell in a heap over him instead in a failed attempt!  However cautious thy had been in trying to avoid this situation, eventually thy did end up in his tent!

Realizing thr awkward positioning against each other, she tried to move away.  Bt he grabbed her shoulders and held her back and Nidhi's heart started pounding heavily.  "a moment please.."he requested.  His warm breath hit her skin as he whisphered!  And her heart didn't knew which way to twist.  Thr was complete darkness in the tent and now it seemed thr was no one else in this world bt jst two of thm..against each other..  All she cud hear was his breath getting increasingly heavy and fast!  And it struck her softly on the skin even thru tht distance and she cud feel it very strongly.. Nidhi knew..she was jst going to collapse on his chest any time now!  His grasp suddenly tightened on her shoulders and her heartbeat rose as he drew her closer to his face.  Nidhi clenched at her own heart, but he jst kissed her very gently betn the brows and Nidhi heaved a sigh of relief as he released her as gently as he had kissed!  Nidhi slowly moved away over from him and helped him to get on his feet as she squatted outside the door of his tent.  Thy got up simultaneously and walked some distance in silence carrying the bags.

After a while, he took her hand and led her to the bonfire.  The group was still around it and looked at thm curiously as thy entered into the circle.  "wats up Nidhi?" asked someone!  "I had planned a sunrise view for this trip!"said Ashutosh.  "thrs a beautiful unexplored sunrise point up a steep hill.. I was hoping tht v make it up to tht point tomorrow early morning!" he added.  The others listened.  "bt had't v planned for hiking at an late hour?" asked Angie.  "yes.. bt tht track is opposite to this point.. this track is wild and comparatively less explored.. bt thr lies its beauty.. its engulfed in more of scenic surroundings!"  "okay.. bt wats with the backpack now thn.. thrs still at least 5-6 hours b4 one cud start!"she asked.  He pointed at the drunken ppl tht wer lying around the fire including Rohan,"thy r the problem.. how many do u think wud b able to get up for this early morning trip and thn come back and go for hiking in tht opposite direction!"  "wat? It wud b exhausting!" cried a girl who was sober.  "well, I had planned to go for this sunrise point very early morning.. it wud take 1-2 hours max and thn return, get refreshed in the hotel room, have a gud breakfast thr, pack some food, and head for this trekking!"  "bt we have already checked out.." cried Angie.  "No I have my room for the girls to change and get refreshed!"  "oh!"Angie cried.  Never had thy planned such thing on a camping especially for girls.. not tht thy wernt asked earlier by the boys.. bt still his unasked gesture was cute! "bt I don't think so thy wud b able to make it to both.." she added.  "yup..I didn't know tht bonfire party was gonna b such.. well bt cant rob u off of ur fun.. v'll plan something else for thm… bt for now I thot of a little plan change.. initially it was jst my idea.. bt if anyone wants to join in, u r welcome.. I m planning to sleep over on tht hill till dawn breaks!.. all the necessary things can b arranged if any one shud wish… I have given standing instructions to guide and have paid him the advance for all extra things tht v mite need..  "  "u cant b serious.. who wud trek at midnite!" cried Angie.  Ashutosh chuckled,"thts the idea.. to do something thts different!"  The sober group which mostly comprised of girls looked at each other unsurely.. Ashutosh gauged their hesitation.  "Fine thn.. I have already instructed the guide to accompany u if anyone wants to come for the sunrise point early in the morning instead.  He will provide u with all ur safety equipments and attire, which I insist u use.  He will guide u safely to and fro from tht point."  He announced and waited for their answers.  The group discussed with each other.  "The guide I have employed is well trained and very experienced..." He added.  Thy finally agreed upon to join thm in the morning instead of trekking upto tht point in the night.  "Okay thn.. I will inform the guide and he is equipped with a satellite tracker shud thr b any need.. jst to remind u all.. fine thn..." and he got up to discuss it with the guide. 

The group murmured excitedly as thy discussed abt their nxt morning adventure.  Wat was fascinating for thm was the use of hi-tech devices and latest safety and trekking equipments tht thy wud b using for this trek!  Never had thy done tht!  It infused a new excitement for the trip!  Dr. Ashutosh had been very meticulous in arranging for everything thy required.  The trip had been well planned.  Even the morning trip of tht day had been smooth and free of any unwanted hassles and thy cud enjoy it at the fullest!  Thy wer clearly left impressed with this man!  Initially thy had thot him to b snobby brandishing his social status and power of money by incurring their extra expenses and assuming his position as a team leader for the group on his own, but thy jst realized it was his striving for perfection and paying attention to every detail in things he did tht had compelled him to do so!  He had natural tendency to plan, coordinate, command, and execute.  He was a born leader!  To add to his persona, thy wud later learn from Rohan how he had allocated some time from his busy schedule to research and plan for this trip to b perfect and successful!

Angie chuckled at their excitement and went and sat by Nidhi who suddenly seemed very quiet!  "wat happened?" she asked.  Nidhi nodded a No!  "Nidhi.. "she asked gently.  Some tears had welled up in her eyes wen she looked up at her.  "Oh..Nidhi wat happened?" Angie cried and gave her a comforting hug.  "Nothing.. its.. jst tht I m feeing very overwhelmed!"she said.  Angie gave a delightful chuckle!  "he is wonderful… isn't he?" cried she.  "yeah.."Acknowledged Nidhi with a shy smile!  "U know how lucky u r?"Angie said with a twinkle in her eyes.."thts wat these girls thot today.."she whisphered into her ear and giggled.  Nidhi cudnt help her blush.  Angie nudged her.. "seriously.. he proved to me y he is so desirable!" she winked at Nidhi and Nidhi nudged her back sharply! "Stop eyeing at my man!"she cried.  Angie giggled.. "oh.. u have turned stupid out of jealousy!"  Angie cudnt help laugh.  "I was jst praising his attributes..!"  "very funny!"cried Nidhi!  Angie giggled.  "So? U r planning a sleepover with him?"she asked.  Nidhi nodded a yes!  Thr was a twinkle of excitement in Angie's eyes.. "Really wow! Thts so romantic.."she cried excitedly.  "I don't know.."Nidhi said unsurely!  "y?"Angie asked.  Nidhi wasn't sure how she shud put it.  Thr was so much of tension going on betn thm.. and everytime thy wer left alone this way.. thy have jst leaped onto the nxt stage of thr r'ship.. the intimacy had jst bt growing.. and with his and her's growing desires.. it was risky in a way!  Nidhi fidgeted with her fingers.  Angie chuckled.."u r getting nervous as if its ur first nite!" she winked.  Nidhi gasped and cried,"Shut up u shameless girl!  Thts not wat I was thinking abt!"she defended.  "really?" Angie teased her!  "oh.. Angie.. thrs jst too much of tension betn us..!"Nidhi finally let it out and breathed in deeply as if to calm down her nervous nerves!  Angie chuckled.  "really u r worrying unnecessarily.. Dr. Ashutosh is the most honorable man I have seen on this earth!  I can put all my faith on him!" she said assuring her!  Nidhi knew.. who can know tht any better thn her.. bt still.. may b it was bcoz she wasn't sure abt her own self.  Such a shame!  She cried to herself!

She was still mulling wen he returned back and took his seat beside the two.. "Angie I have brot ur sleeping bag!" said he and presented her her bag.  "Oh! I m not joining!" she said.  "y? it wud b real adventure!" suggested Ashutosh. "Oh.. no.. I m too delicate for such adventures.. an aspiring fashion designer is not supposed to b adventuresome.. she has to retain her delicacy!"  "Clever!"Ashutosh commented.  Angie chuckled.  "so wats abt ur secret admirer?" he asked directly!  Angie was taken aback for a moment.  She glared at Nidhi and thn stared back at Ashutosh with sheepish smile!  "I hope u wudnt mind my intruding in ur private affairs.. as I gather u r already much into our affairs..!" he joked eyeing at Nidhi!  Angie blushed in embarrassment!  "she is my best friend!" she defended herself. "I know.. thts y I thot I shud ask u.. if u don't mind.. I mean.."he chose to b frank!  "No.. really.. I appreciate tht.. "replied Angie with slight hesistancy.   Nidhi had briefed him later abt her admirer and he was worried abt her safety!  "Angie I was actually concerned abt this so called admirer.. I mean he is a stalker afterall!" he said with concern.  Angie kept silent.  "its okay Angie.. if u don't want to discuss.. I think I was being too hasty in my approach!" Said he observing her hesitation.  Nidhi looked at Angie and squeezed her hand and Angie squeezed it back.  "No.. its jst tht.. I don't feel he is wrong guy!"  "Bt u shudnt b encouraging him if u don't want to b serious!"Ashutosh advised.  Nidhi stared at him she had advised Angie jst the opposite.  Angie looked at him meaningfully.  "u r right actually.. !"she said pondering over it seriously!  "bt u shud give him at least one chance!" Nidhi cried.  "I don't think so" Said Ashutosh,"she needs to b focused on one thing.. if its her career.. thn let it b!"  "matters of heart r not in one's hand!"cried Nidhi,"thy don't follow rules.. thy happen on chances.. u have to let it play its role!"she added.  "No.. I don't think so its prudent to let him pursue u Angie if u r not planning to get into any serious r'ship now.. I think it wud b jst a distraction.. plus v still don't know who he is .. wat he is.. it can b dangerous to let him hang around u jst for fun.. shud I check him with my detective agency for u?" he asked.  Angie was really overwhelmed by his kind and concerning gesture.   However tough and strong willed she mite present herself to others, thr was a little insecure girl inside her who wud want to b asked exactly such questions.. some things she cudnt share with her parents and some things tht she preferred to discuss with her male friends, bt she cudnt with her best friend Rohan.. he was a grt friend bt he jst didn't seem to provide tht assuredness she wanted!  The kind of practical solution to her matters tht she seeked.  "No.. thnks Dr. Ashutosh.. bt I think I get ur point.. I m not serious for him now.. and so its not necessary to check him for now.. I wud try and avoid him!" Angie said finally coming to a decision.  Nidhi gave a disgruntled cry!  "u r not even giving him a try.. wat if he wud b ur Mr. Right!"  Ashutosh chuckled.  "my dear Nidhi.. life is not a fairy tale.. and every story is not a Cindrella story!"  Nidhi pouted!  "he cud b her Mr. Right.."she cried not giving up!  "okay.. thn he wud again turn up in her life at rite time.. to b her Mr. Right.. rite!" he asked Angie.  Angie giggled approvingly and Nidhi pouted more!  "Huh.. she is MY best friend!"  Angie chuckled and hugged her best friend! "All the best.." she wisphered in her ears and resigned for the day stating tht she wud join thm on the hill in the morning!  Thy watched her go as slowly everybody around thm resigned to bed too bidding thm good nite one by one!

In the mean time, he brot out maps and all the equipments from the backpack and laid infront of thm.  The bonfire was still burning bright to help him enuf.  He explained the utility of each shud thr b any need arise for Nidhi to use it.  He showed her the route on the map and every little detail of how thy wud go up the hill and return back, wat all thy will b using, wat was the back-up plan, and wat all wer the necessary precautions tht thy needed to take.  Once done, thy geared up for a midnite track!  Nidhi picked up her own backpack and sleepingbag.  Thy changed into a protective suit and boots and headed for their trail uphill!  With one hand carrying the flashlight and other grabbing Nidhi's hand, he led her onto their thin less treaded jungle path.  Nidhi already felt all charged up.  Ashutosh cudnt help chuckle at her excitement.. it was midnite..and she was as excited as a kid wud b for a safari ride!  "U know this jungle was once abode of the famous maneating tiger!" he said.  "really?"  "Yeah..!"  "and this jungle trails thy say r safe bt actually r quite risky at nite.. the snakes here r usually nite prowlers thy say.. thts y these long protective, specifically designed boots!" he said.  Nidhi clasped at his fingers!  And he went on to describe every peril tht tht jungle cud provide in the nite, frightening Nidhi at her every step…. Nidhi inched closer and closer to him with every passing minute.. so much so tht he almost walked her with a hug.. jst as he had wanted.. safe in his arms!  Bt tht slowed down their trek.. Bt Ashutosh wasn't worried..Nidhi had tendency to get overexcited on such adventures and run astray jst for fun… nite or day it didn't matter.. and he cudnt risk tht.. so it was better if she stayed close to him.. let it b out of fear tht way she wud b more cautious!  He had reasoned with himself and his plan had been successful.  Nidhi was walking by his side and following his instructions like an obedient kid!  So out of her character!  It had amused him.. bt she had remained too cute!  Thy took quite a few brks and admired a midnite jungle with his night vision camera.  The full moon provided with some breath taking views of the jungle around.  The abode of plenty of creatures, insects , and small wild animals.. with the only sound of cricket buzzing..and soft rustling of leaves or the noise of their stomping feet.. it took thm to a completely new world of this animal kingdom.  Tho even slightest of creaking of heavy branches.. or sudden heavy rustling of leaves or echoing of strange sound from the woods wud make Nidhi jump with a startle, she wud fall at ease later on and enjoy the same woods after awhile!  Ashutosh had an amusing time on this trail with her around!  The usual chatterbox Nidhi was amazingly silent on their way up.

After almost an hour and half of trekking up thy finally reached a somewhat of a flat bed on the top of the hill.  Nidhi threw her bags and ran to edge of the cliff to have the view of the jungle below.  Ashutosh had to run after her to grab her back at a safe point!  She was too adventuresome sometimes!  But to Nidh's chagrin, all she met was nothing but darkness at the bottom of the jungle.  Nidhi gave a disappointed grunt!  Ashutosh chuckled.  "I bet u wud die to have the view of the morning Nidhi!" he said.  "how do u know.. have u been here before.."  "No!" he replied putting aside their sleeping bags and backpacks. ,"had reasearched on the internet !"he added.  The moonlight had been good enuf to read each other's faces.  Nidhi gazed at the vast starry sky!  It was full of twinkling stars lying on a smooth wide black bed!  And thy seemed so near as if one cud simply reach out and pluck thm off!  "This is jst beeeaautiful!"she said.  "I know.. thts y I wanted u to come with me.." he said.  Nidhi looked at him.  Somehow, she was able to see tht glint of luv in his eyes.  "so u want to see some stars.. upclose?"he asked.  "really?" she asked excitedly.  He nodded a yes.   She jumped excitedly!  "yes m'am!.. at ur service!" he smiled and brot out binoculars, a telescope, a stargazing guide map and hand book for night sky tour guide from his backpack.  He adjusted the binoculars and pointed in a particular direction at a particular angle and made Nidhi see the stars marked on his map!  Thy searched for the stars and travelled across the sky taking a tour around, locating and tracing the constellations!  Nidhi had never thot stargazing cud b so much fun!  She cud even see mountains and valleys of the moon so clearly!  Thy wer lucky as it was amazingly clear sky letting thm to stargaze at leisure!

Slowly thy explored the big wide sky for stars, nebulas, moons, planets, shooting meteors, comets, and the faraway galaxies.  Jst to think tht thy wer gazing at something thts thousands of light years away.. or tht the thng tht thy r seeing right now is actually from some distant million years ago.. was amazing enuf!  Nidhi admitted tht she had never seen anything like tht before! Ashutosh shared tht it was first experience for him too!  On learning tht thy wer going for nite camping, he had gathered a few information abt star gazing and found it very fascinating!  He had borrowed the binoculars, telescope, the books from his colleague who had been an amateaur astronomer.

"U know Nidhi.. till now we have explored everything tht resided inside our body.. bt today v have explored wat is beyond us.. beyond this planet.. and way beyond our world.. something very very distant.. and faraway.. of an unknown universe.. its so fascinating!" said he after thy had finished.  "yeah..I have always luved a dark sky full of stars.. u know it reminds me of the summer days wen we used to sleep on the terrace and I wud lay gazing at the stars in my mom arms!"  Nidhi said nostalgically!"wudnt even know wen I wud drift into sleep counting the stars!"she aadded with joy!  Ashutosh smiled at her and cleared some area to lay down their sleeping bags!  Nidhi helped him and thy soon laid on thm gazing at the vast and wide sky above!  "I always wanted to feel how it wud feel lying in my mom's arms!" he said and sighed.  Tears welled up in Nidhi's eyes.  "U don't remember ur mother?"she asked tenderly.  "I was abandoned wen I was jst a newborn baby.."he said.  A lump formed in Nidhi's throat, but she controlled herself and wiped off her trickling tears.  She slowly turned to him.  His eyes weren't wet and he was jst gazing at the sky as if searching for something!  "R u feeling sad?"she asked.  Ashutosh didn't know wat to reply.  He jst sighed and nodded…"No.. Nidhi  how can I b sad for something tht I have never experienced.. bt yes.. I do wish I knew how it felt …"  Nidhi's hand inadvertently went to hold his.  She gently weaved her fingers into his.  She palmed and squeezed his hand till it relayed the warmth and comfort tht he needed.  Ashutosh never thot tht a touch cud b so reassuring!  Nidhi smiled and propped up on her elbow to turn to his side.  Her fingers reached for his short cropped hair and she tangled thm in her fingers lovingly.  Ashutosh smiled.  He had jst underestimated her touch!  And he was yet again proved wrong by her as Nidhi gently massaged into his hair providing him extreme sense of peace.  He closed his eyes to feel the warmth and affection her fingers oozed.  Suddenly a small happy smile played on his lips.  Nidhi cudnt help smile at his happy state of mind.  She cud find more serenity on his face thn in the surroundings.

Feeling an irresistible urge to love his happy self, she leaned over his face and planted a beautiful kiss on the hair of his head.  It actually tickled him. "wat r u doing!" he cried in amusement.  She shrugged cutely and went ahead and planted one betn his brows and thn one by one on each of his eyes!  He gloated with satisfaction!  She thn tried lifting his head and sliding her arm beneath his head, but he moved away promptly repeating his cry,"wat r u doing Nidhi!"  "taking u in my arms!"she replied as-a-matter-of-factly.  He chuckled.  Did she even knew wat she was doing!  He searched her face to study exactly wat was going on in her mind!  Bt she lunged at him again and he held her apart successfully and cried a big no again! "Please!"he cried amusedly.  It was hard for him to hide his amusement at the way she was trying to grab him!  "y?"she cried.  He cleared his throat,"u even know wat position we wud b in?" he asked.  Nidhi's cheeks turned a bit red bt tht didn't deter her from her goal!  She lunged at him successfully this time and threw her arms around him stubbornly to his utter shock!  "Nidhi!" he cried instantly trying to wriggle out of her hold.  "Shuusssh!" she scolded him to stop,"cant I even do this little thing for u..?"she asked.  "U don't need to!" he cried back struggling.  Bt before he cud escape, Nidhi cuddled his face into hers with a nice little squeeze.  His face flushed with redness!  She planted a really warm and loving kiss near the corner of his eye.  He felt like a 2 yr old kid who is kissed and cuddled in a tight embrace.  Ashutosh had to admit tht he had never felt this good in all these years!  He gave a wide grin.  She released him finally after yet another nice squeeze!  He felt blood rushing into his ears as he flushed with joy!  She thn stubbornly made him rest his head on her shoulder as he angled away from her to maintain some decent distant betn thm.  Nidhi giggled at his hesitation.  He smiled at her mischief and allowed himself to lie on her shoulder at least as he rubbed into her ear and settled comfortably.  He let himself caress at her silky smooth hair.  He hadn't known tht a cuddle cud ever b this refreshing so refreshing!  He jst laid their by her side peacefully gazing at the dark sky in deep silence.  Her fingers still ran into his hair lovingly!

"So u finally remember ur moments with ur mom?"he asked after a while.   She gave a satisfied sigh.  "yes everything.."  "how was she..?"  She smiled and shared some beautiful things abt her mom.  How she wud make her two little ponies, ribbon tied, as she insisted, for her school.  How she liked to pamper her.  She had jst realized tht her childhood had actually been pretty much revolved around her mom and not baba as her baba had long army postings and wud b away for many days.  She rememembered her mom feeding her her fav aalo ke parathe, taking her to zoo, parks, and circus!  She was so close and attached to her mom tht it was hard to believe tht she had blocked out her every memory from her brain!  "It happens Nidhi.. its not strange in world of psychology.. bt its commendable how ur brain had tackled tht tragic incident.. 90% of children wud fall apart.. and I m more amazed at the way u have recovered.. its .. I m really proud of u!"  "really?"  "emm hmm.." "so u feeling flattered?" he teased.  She giggled lightheartedly.  He smiled.  "so tell me how was my nana.. was he really tht strict.. I mean I never remembered my mom being any strict with me!!"she asked.  "yup.. very strict.. if u had been under his care, u wud've been Dr. HeartStone No. 2 today!" he joked.  "Noo.. u r not serious!"she cried.  He laughed.  "actually.. he was very strict abt my studies..as I have told u.. and disciplined me hard with my distractions.  Thts y I had no interest in any other thing in this world except medicine.. and tht included girls and not jst guitar!"  Nidhi giggled.  "really.. No girls?"she asked.  He chuckled. "U don't believe me?"  "its hard to believe!" she teased back.  "y.. is it too hard for the girls to resist me?"he remarked with tongue in cheek!  "Oh! U r flattering urself..!" she cudnt help cry.  "want me to prove tht?" he challenged.  "Nooo!"she cried instantly.  He cudnt restrain his heavy laugh.  Nidhi blushed.  "Oh Nidhi.. I m 42.. and thr r already wrinkles starting to gather on my face.. u shudnt even have tht fear!" he said frankly.  Sudden sense to defend her love gushed into her heart.  "I luv those wrinkles.."she confessed with firm love.  Ashutosh felt something twist in his heart at he statement.  It wer her such ways tht affected his heart.  She was sweet knife tht was carving a beautiful art over his heart!  He knew she was very genuine in her praise.  She spoke wat her heart felt.  He sighed and smiled to himself.  He didn't know how in the world he got so lucky at this stage of his life.

"really?.. I mean u never even felt attracted to any girl!" she asked.  He chuckled.  She really wasn't going to rest it till she was assured.  "attraction… yes!"  "oh!" came a little disappointed cry.   "whom?" she asked.  "to the body tht I had to examine, diagnose, and treat!"  Wat?"she cried.  He chuckled.  "a female body is an object of fascinating medical study!"   she was dumbfounded.  He cudnt b serious!  "Nidhi.. for some reason, I never thot of woman in tht way!.. I mean it jst never occurred.. I was so focused in my field tht I had no time to even pause and think tht way.. my life was running in a fast pace towards the goal I seeked, I had no time to sit and ponder abt my innermost needs or feelings.. and wen I finally attained wat I seeked and it was time for me to settle down in my life, the world had already turned upside down for me!" he laughed at his fate.  Nidhi felt sad for him.  He had such a fateful fate and yet this man had weathered it all!  She sighed.  Bt wat came next in her mind was pretty obvious.. bt she was contemplating as to wether to ask him or not.. wat if he wud feel offended.  She fell silent.  "Nidhi.." "hmmm.." "y I feel  u have lot more to ask?"  She sighed.  "I don't know.."she said hesitatingly.  "I want to share Nidhi.. I want to talk..abt things tht I haven't talked even to myself.." he said philosophically.  Nidhi took a breath to muster some courage..and asked,"wat abt Dr. Mallika?"  He smiled.  He shud've known tht it wud b bothering her.. how stupid of him!  He nodded and rebuked himself!  He sighed deeply and kept silent for a while!  Nidhi felt tht moment cudnt b any heavier!  "frankly.."he finally uttered,"wen I look back Nidhi.. I think Mallika somewer fulfilled my psychological need of a woman's company!  She was the only woman in my life Nidhi.. I don't know exactly wat I had felt for her at tht time.. bt it wasn't something tht I feel for u.. I m sure.. its difficult to discern exactly.. may b it was a deep attachement tht a sibling wud share.. bt I wudnt know.. coz I didn't have a family.. I don't know wat a sibling's affection can mean.. for me it was jst called friendship and nothing more thn tht.. at tht age, I hadn't had tht maturity to think abt it this philosophically Nidhi!"  Nidhi listened to him deeply engrossed.  He was a deep man.. a very very deep man.. the more she thot she was close to understanding him.. the more deeper it went.. he had myriad of unexpressed emotions in him.. some were too complex and some wer yet unrecognized.. and yet she felt she understood him.. at least she was trying..  She sighed.  Ashutosh wasn't sure.. how much she understood abt Mallika's presence in his life.  He wasn't able to put in exact words wat his feelings were for her..nor tht he cud understand it.  It had become too complex with her having completely different feelings for him and yet he cudnt cut away tht bond of affection from her inspite of knowing how much she hated Nidhi!  Thy wer such ppl in his life whom he cannot possibly cut away from himself even if he tried.. thy wer jst too deep rooted..!  He sighed and tried to push those heavy thots away.. he wanted to feel light and unburdened, and with Nidhi he jst felt tht!  "wat did u say to her tht day.. wen u wer so angry on me.. she was reduced to tears!"Nidhi suddenly asked.  He sighed and nodded,"I was so angry.. on everybody.. I jst lashed out on her too.. I was so miffed at her constant pursuing of me!  i told her she has blemished the word friendship itself.. even after knowing tht my affections cannot b for anyone else thn u, she was still hopeful and tht I felt it was very disgusting!  I told her tht luv cannot b suffocative.. it cannot b something tht makes u runaway from.. and hers made him do exactly tht! I had always held her in very high regards bt by trying a suicide she proved tht she was too weak to accept her mistakes gracefully!  Tht if she still had even a little trust on me or my feelings for her, she wud move on.. she wud genuinely try to move on and make her life better.. instead of making everyone's life hell all over again!" he said at one go!  "tht was too harsh!"Nidhi cried.  "I know!" he admitted.  Thr was a brief silence and Nidhi pulled her arm enuf to b able to turn and gaze towards him.  He adjusted himself on her moved arm.   She studied his expressions tht had a brief frown and she cudnt help chuckle.  "wat?"he said in a slightly miffed voice.  "u luk too cute wen u frown.. reminds me a lot of our first day of meet!"she said with an amused look and a small smile crept up his lips.  "really.. I had looked cute?"  "yeah.. especially wen u had shrugged with annoyance"   she laughed.  "wats so cute abt shrugging!" he didn't understand!  "It was bcoz u wer so angry.. and so helpless.. and u cud nothing except shrug!"  she cudnt keep the mirth tht she was feeling out from her tone!  As his annoyed face from tht day flashed across her eyes, she cudnt stop back the laughter tht suddenly erupted from her.  She pulled back her hands and tried hard to suppress it by covering her mouth in vain.  "Shrugging is so not very funny" he cudnt stop himself cry as he saw she jst wasn't stopping!  She laughed more.  He looked at her and cried,"Very funny!"  Bt he loved her wen she laughed so freely and so beautifully!  "but u had looked very cute!"she cried betn her laughter!  "yeah.. it was a trick!"  "No.. it wasnt!"she retorted!  "it was!  Wat was the nonsense abt the burger inbetn a heated quarrel!"  "It wasn't nonsense.. I was hungry.. as well!"she defended.  He laughed.  "So nonsense and absurd was ur talk tht I cudnt forget tht line..   delicious hot burger with mayonese sauce topped up with extra cheese"  "really?"she asked with new found excitement as thy turned to face each other with their heads held in their palms resting on their elbows… "I will let out a little secret abt tht.." he said in suspenseful tone to augment her already excited and gleaming features!  "wat ?"she whisphered impatiently.  He chuckled at her child-like curiosity!  "tht morning I hadnt had my brkfast.." he started like a story.  "So kaka called up in the hospital and informed Rangnath abt tht!"  "Really?" Nidhi giggled.  "yeah.. its Kaka…afterall" He rolled his eyes and made a face.  Nidhi cudnt stop giggling.  "Thn?"  "thn Dr. Rangnath arrived at my cabin for routine update.. and asked me if I wud like to join him for bfast.."  "thn.." "I said fine..order something.." Nidhi listened attentively.  "he said if some hot delicious burger was okay.."  Nidhi's eyes gleamed more brightly and a big grin crept her lips.. he gave her a meaningful amusing side smile back.. "and out came from my mouth.. with mayonese sauce topped up with extra cheese!" "really?"  Nidhi bundled into laughter.  He joined in.  "U shud've looked at Dr. Rangnath's stupefied expressions...!"   "Really?" "yeah..!"  Nidhi cudnt stop herself!  She laughed so hard tht tears trickled down her eyes.  Ashutosh looked at her adoringly!  "u know I was very much surprised and impressed tht u actually noticed and remembered my extreme liking for burger!" she said after a while after her laughter had subsided.  He smiled,"u had looked like a poor thing starving from hunger!  U know u wer grabbing ur stomach!"  She felt embarrassed.  "I was feeling hungry!"she defended.  "who wud talk abt food on thr first meet with thr senior!"he asked.  "bt it wasn't my fault..u had been so harsh on me!" "I hadnt intended..bt I was so furious at ur jig right infront of my cabin!" he cried in excited voice!  "I still cant believe it.. it was like a nite mare for me!"he cried again.  Nidhi giggled in embrassment.."I was jst passing time!"  He nodded in disapproval.. "u wer very weird.. u know tht!"  "I wasn't weird!"she retorted. "really.. tell me which doctor forgets its most imp instrument at his job.. it sounds ridiculous even to think abt it and u actually did tht!"  Nidhi pouted.  "its bcoz u woke me up early and made me hurry!.. it was ur dread!"  "really?" he cudnt help chuckle bt thn became serious after a while as the memory of tht "moment" revisited him.  It was something he had felt for the first time for Nidhi and Nidhi had started coming into his visions and his thots!  He looked at her intensely!  "Wat?" she asked with slight shyness.  Something in his eyes told her tht he was remembering something very romantic abt their encounters.  "remember tht little girl and the kiss tht she had passed on.. ur kiss!"he said hoarsely.  She lowered her eyes,"it was embarrassing.." she replied in a low shy voice.  "I didn't knew thn.. bt u had charmed me completely by ur lively, free spirited, and innocent nature.. and tht moment.. tht kiss had jst triggered something deep inside me.. the feeling of being luved.. being adored.. and being kissed.. and somewhere I started to seek it more!" he said not looking away from her eyes, but she cudnt keep the connection out of shyness.  "I had always found something very mysterious abt u.." she said,"u fascinated me.. and tht day wen v ran into each other.. I had found certain something deep in ur eyes.. my heart wanted to know wat it was.." she added.  His breathing slowly and steadiliy started to rise.. tht day.. he didn't knew wat he was searching in her eyes.. bt he saw and understood her desire to search inside him.. nobody had ever tried to do tht!  "Wat?" she asked looking at his serious yet loving expressions.  "u know Nidhi.. nobody had ever tried to get deep inside me.. nobody had tried to know me.. bt u did.. y?" he asked.  "I was jst so curious to learn abt u!"she shrugged cutely.  He laughed at her simplicity.  It was one of those things tht he admired in her very much.   He didn't know how and wen it all started.. bt it jst happened and happened for good!  He picked at her cheeks lovingly!  Thy looked too cute wen they uprised in joy or effused with redness when she blushed!

Thy didn't knew for how long thy talked bt it felt as if the time had jst stopped for thm.  And wen thy fell silent, it felt tht thr was no need for any words betn thm anymore.. Thy stared at each other silently for a while.. searching each other's eyes jst like wen thy had done wen thy had ran into each other tht day.. the papers had strewn over thm at tht time.. and this time, it felt like the stars twinkling and teasing were raining over thm.. He chuckled at the poetic wisdom tht he had suddenly acquired somehow!  Nidhi jst smiled back at him.. her brain wasn't thinking as complexly as Dr. Ashutosh.  She was jst happy seeing him happy, smiling, laughing, and sharing everything with her!  "Its time to go to bed..kiddo!" he said suddenly.  "I m not kiddo!" she retorted instantly!  Y in the world he had to remember this word huh!  "Oh!  bt I thot this kid wud luv to have some chocolates to help her with her sweet dreams, which mite take her into a fairytale world farway somehere in this starry sky!" he said and pulled out a pack of chocolates from his shirt pocket!  She was surprised as to y she hadn't noticed it earlier while it laid in his pocket all day long!  Huh!  She tried to grab thm bt he pulled it away from her instantly.  "oh.. u r so mean!"she cried.  "yup.. I am..! bt no chocolates on the bed..thts the rule!"  "okaaayy!" she gave an impatient cry and grabbed back her chocolates.  He cudnt help chuckle at her desperation!  She got out of their makeshift bed and revolved around it eating her chocolate leisurely as he watched her.. nothing cud have been so very fulfilling thn having tht delicious and yummilicious chocolate in tht serene surrounding.. under tht starry nite… with these heavy cool breeze blowing over her face.. at such a beautiful place.. she was thinking.  She breathed in delightfully as she nibbled gently on her chocolate.. Ashutosh chuckled at her expressions.  His eyes hadn't left her as he watched her doing rounds around him in a cute way! He adjusted their sleeping bags and laid the necessary things in and around the bags… she was relishing on tht chocolate as deliciously as he wud have relished on her lips in tht romantic nite!  He smiled to himself as he got up.  He went and sat on a nearby rock and watched her quietly!  And once again, he was left to wonder as to wat she luved more… chocolates or him!  She was engrossed in eating her chocolates so much tht she didn't even took much notice of him sitting on the rock.  The child in her was very endearing, nevertheless.  He sighed.  Wen she was done, he finally felt relieved of his jealousy for those chocolates.. at last her attention wud turn back to him!  There was a smile of satisfaction on her lips when she approached him and he was very much amused.  "Y..wat happened?" she asked the reason for his chuckle as she came and took a comfortable seat beside him.  Very close, he observed.  She tugged at arms and gazed at the moon very romantically.

"I luv it..actually,"he confessed.  "Wat?"she gave him a puzzled glare.  "the chocolates.. I shudnt feel jealous.. thy do make a girl's mood romantic!" his eyes gleamed mischief.  She blushed,"u felt jealous?"she asked.  He didn't answer.  And without his saying, she understood wat he had meant.  She snuggled into him in shyness and he took her in for a nice hug bt cudnt help himself sigh longingly as he gazed into the dark jungle deep down in the valley!  "wat?"she pressed her hand onto his chest suggestively and asked.  He nodded a no.  Ashutosh jst cudnt help himself sigh again.  She was still smelling of tht sweet chocolate.. and his heart desired to have the taste of it!  He tried to move away, but she tugged at his shirt and he moved back reluctantly.  "please?"she asked sincerely.  Ashutosh was avoiding her face.  "Pleasee.." she stressed!  And he had to look at her.  Her big eyes wer gazing expectantly at him!  He sighed slightly and tugged at her chin to part her lips.. the thing was tht the chocolates on her lips always stirred something inside him and her luv for chocolate somehow made him very jealous.. especially the way she ate it.. if only she wud know how it made him feel!  He gave a long yearning sigh again and looked away.  If he sat there beside her..this close.. he wudnt b able to control himself.. He tried to move away again..bt she grabbed him strongly by his torso this time!  "u have to tell me!" she ordered cutely.  He turned to her again.  Wen she commanded and clung to him like tht, he jst luved her so much.  He sighed and pushing back her hair, he cupped her face gently betn his hands,"Nidhi..this nite ..this nite is so beautiful.. and this place so romantic.. I….I just.."he hesitated and looked into her eyes to find the answer for his problem bt for tht he needed to tell her.."I..I jst… wanted to.. kiss u..Nidhi" he let it out slowly.  She looked into his eyes deeply,"y u even needed to ask?"she whisphered back softly.  He smiled at her devotedness and tugged at her chin again.  "I know Nidhi.. bt u wer so quiet..so seriously nervous.. and so frightened at the thot of spending this nite with me… tht I was afraid to even touch u.." he confessed.  She felt some tears welling up in her eyes.  She smiled at him feeling overwhelmed.  She boldly brot his face close to hers and nuzzled him lovingly.  He was pleasantly surprised, she cud tell.  Bt she didn't stop at tht.  She went on and caressed him lightly on his nape digging her fingers very adoringly into his short cropped up hair tht she luved so much.  He gave out a very mild pleasant moan.  God! He luved her so much!  He thot helplessly!  She bent his head and hit him playfully on his temple,"u cant b so sweet!"she cried.  He smiled mischeviously and rubbed a tender thumb over her cheeks.  "want to taste and confirm?" he asked making his voice very husky.  Nidhi felt his words were dipped in tht sugary sweet chocolate tht had jst lured her!  She smiled with a shy look.  Her eyes travelled and rested on his big round lips tht suddenly looked so very inviting.  Her heart started to beat strangely bt she lowered her eyes and nodded a no!  "emm..hmm.."he murmured with a naughty tease and pulled her closer by inches till his nose rubbed hers.  "and wat abt me?" he asked pressing his nose onto hers letting his lips brush provocatively over hers!  A shudder ran thru Nidh's body.  His soft brushes were so tantalizing and before she knew, she was reacting to his brushes with her own lips.  She was making it increasingly difficult for him to concentrate on wat he was thinking or even saying!  "wat abt me Nidhi..?"he asked her again stressing huskily.  she blushed.  he knew he didn't even have to ask.. bt it was something so naughty tht he luved to do with her.. She let her eyes lower in shyness once again and smiled as he started pressing her onto him so lovingly!  He luved the soft touch of her eyelashes on his skin.  "so Nidhi.. shud I or shud I not?" he continued with his husky tone torture.  He had taken Nidhi's name so seductively tht her heart had started to flutter in anticipation already!  And this time he rubbed her cheeks with hers to tease and urge her!  "hmm.." came from her mouth and he was shocked and pleasantly surprised tht she actually voiced her desire!  now…thy wer getting to somehere!  He thot and smiled to himself.  "and wat if I really shud do something tht will frighten u?"  He deliberately kept his tease low, husky, and pretty suggestive.  "v will c!"she replied boldly.  "wat!" He was truly shocked this time at her complete boldness!  "oh.. oh..." he cud only half cry in joy as his heart had already begun to squeeze impatiently..his heartbeats wer surely gonna shoot up any time if she continued this way!  "Nidhi… u know how provocative ur boldness is!"he confessed..She turned all red and was still blushing wen her heart suddenly jumped up with a start at the way he took her lips!  She was suddenly squeezed roughly into his strong broad arms and his lips were simply attacking hers ravishingly!  He was onto something, she was sure.  Bt all her thots melted away at his lips.  She cud only vaguely remember wer she was.. for her the world had suddenly ceased to exist!  Ashutosh had felt the need to taste the every bit of chocolate tht she had tasted so relishingly!  To take every bit of it away from her lips!  He had then travelled to the places wer it had went and melted!  She clenched helplessly at his shoulders.  He had engulfed her completely into his arms as had his lips and she kept gasping and dropping as his kiss deepened!  And before thy knew, her back had hit the rock.  She groaned as his lips left hers, her hands not wanting to let him go!

He panted and gasped for some air as he laid her gently on rock and stay leaned over her.  She moaned as his lips touched her throbbing lips again for a sweet peck.  The way she had looked in tht white moonlight against the dark rock, he jst cudnt get his eyes off of her!  And thy widened with new desire as thy roved over her strikingly beautiful face.  Her heavily gasping features drenching in the white light made her look absolutely stunning.  Her hair had been rumpled untidily telling the tale of his assault and her eyes wer still tightly shut.  He took her hands off of his shoulders and outstretched thm boldly against the rock.  She fluttered open her eyes to question as to wat he intended to do!  He gazed into her eyes meaningfully and lowered himself down slowly over her.  Nidhi's fists twisted in his palms as his body neared hers for a press.  She writhed under him expressing her willingness boldly.  As her body seemed to bloat, heave, and swell welcoming him shamelessly, she closed her eyes once again to allow him to take over her.  Ashutosh's heart throbbed violently.  She was submitting to his desires with all her feminine shyness and yet thr was a way of boldness with which her body was reacting.  Never had he seen Nidhi in this form and in such beauty!  The atmosphere of the jungle was intoxicating and she made it even more intoxicating!

Ashutosh's eyes settled once again over her open and inviting lips.. thy still trembled with the sweet assault tht thy had endured.  He lunged onto thm again and Nidhi moaned with sudden passion.  Her every bit of existence awakening at his touch all over again.  His body pressed onto hers in a more accessible fashion and the sensation it evoked sent ruining shivers down her body!  Can this ache b so beautifully painful!  Distanced by the thick suits and yet the touch had never felt this delightfully pleasing!  She forgot wat she needed.  She allowed him wat he wanted opening up to his exertions.  The strength of those strong shoulders and broad chest so underestimated!  It weren't jst his lips tht knew to how to sweetly assault her!

She writhed and he busily left her lips and traced down a line to her throat with his lips softly.  Nidhi gave a delightful sigh as he reached and kissed over her pulsatisng groove.  It jst felt so amazing!  All tht he had made her feel earlier was nothing!  Her sighs provoked him subtly.  He travelled back up to her chin and nibbled it deliciously.  Nidhi cried in soft moan this time.  She had not known tht a nibble cud feel so delicious!  With her tastebuds already awakened by him very artfully, he was on to give her a different pleasure this time!  He crossed the path via the groove of her neck to her ear to devor her soft lobe.  She gasped and clenched and writhed under him.  He dvelved behind her ear at her fervent response.  She gasped in passion again.  He had jst made her realize how sensitive tht area had been.  He had judged it and he wasn't having any mercy on her!  Her toes curled and head spinned as he nibbled on her soft ear once again very deliciously!  She had melted.. completely melted against him and she felt herself flushing with a distinct splendor..as he continued touching and stroking her and making new patterns over her neck towards her other ear.  And he didn't spare tht ear either.  Before he knew wat was making him do, tht intoxicating nite or the moaning Nidhi, he was doing it..  Nidhi's gasps had turned into delightful moans..and these new sounds echoed back from the deep emptiness of the jungle provocatively!  The creatures thr mst b astound as such calling sounds thr wer unheard and wondering as to wether it was already a season of mating!

Thy writhed with joy at the pleasure such passion was providing!  Neither of them was sure wether it was his passion tht led her to her moans or it was her moans tht led him to the level of passion tht he was exihibiting.  All thy knew was tht their skin was blazing with equal heat against each other.. all thy knew was tht their breaths were equally heavy against each other!  And tht their hearts were secretly not wanting to stop at anything!  Wat thy mite have secretly desired in tht dark tent, thy were seeking out here in open unabashedly.

Not knowing wen his tender love had raged into this passionate fire, Ashutosh had travelled deep down her neck unzipping her suit!  And he was shocked wen he realized tht!  Her bare white skin hiding under tht open zip looked very inviting, bt inferno it was and he needed to stop himself before he was tempted to zip down her suit all the way, open her up, and dvelve into wer he was forbidden to go!  He breathed in very deeply and moved away from her to intake some fresh air from the surroundings to fill into his starving lungs!  After he had restored some few stable breaths back thru his windpipe into his lungs, he turned to take a look at his sweetheart.  She was lying on the rock still lost deep in her own world, her hands lay in the same position as he had left, and was in as much as commotion as he was!  He cud see the heavy redness tht had crept up on her skin!

Nidhi still felt his face against her even though it wasn't.. she cud still feel his touch vividly betn her tightly shut eyes.. and it was still sensed and registered in her brain as intensely as it had been a moment back!  Her lips still throbbed with sweet ache.  And body had jst learnt all the new places tht cud make her shiver and writhe with slightest of his touch.  It had been a sudden combustion of their emotions.  Tho Nidhi had been jst a recipient, but she had been a very willful and expressive recipient!  And he had been delivering wat she had been so wiling to take.  Bt she was thankful tht he had stopped.  She thot with a pounding heart.  She had been unsure of wer it wud all lead to and she had been fearful of her own desires..!  Wat if she became more shameless!  She shuddered with fear!

When his tender hand came to stroke her face, she tugged to it instantly.  She wanted assurance and comfort and safety!  He slid his hand under her head and gently pulled her up as she opened her eyes to him expectantly and breathed in short heaves.  He gathered her and embraced her lovingly into his chest.  He kissed and caressed her till she felt relieved and safe in his arms.  Thy sat thr for a while onto tht rock snuggled into each other in tht quiet silence of tht jungle till thr breaths stabilized.

Nidhi caressed into his chest and he looked at her.  Her eyes were already droopy.  "Nidhi" he called her out slowly to wake her up.  "Hmm.."she uttered in her grogginess.  "sweetheart..u feeling okay?"  "hmm..very much" she uttered snuggling into him more comfortably.  "hmm.." he smiled.  "bt u know.. I m not the sleeping bag!" he teased.  "hmm.."she agreed bt didn't leave him.  He chuckled.  "so u want me to get u out of ur protective suit?" he whishpered!  "Nooo!" she cried at once and jerked out of him with a sudden startle!  He laughed at her reaction!  "U r too cute.. u know tht.." replied he gently moving away and pulling her up from the rock!  Nidhi reluctantly stood up.  She was suddenly very wide awake.  Thy strolled to wer their sleeping bags were and Nidhi breathed in feeling refreshed instead strangely.  Ashutosh stretched and smiled to himself,"u don't seem to b sleepy anymore!"he remarked.  "emm… hmmm…"she replied as she swayed with joy and twirled herself.  "Ma'm we have a uphill trek tomorrow.. I suggest u have some rest!" he advised.  She twitched and shrugged in refusal.  "wat if I sat on this rock and njoy the mother nature instead and u go ahead and have some rest.."she suggested.  "Okay.. if u want to provide those wild animals some company.. its fine with me!" said he as he wriggled out of his suit.  "thr arnt any!"she cried  "well confirm it urself thn.. all the best" he said nonchalantly.  Amused by his indifference, she tugged at his arms cutely to ask,"u r jst teasing me.. aren't u.. "  "Nope..!"  "oh.. u jst want me to scare to sleep.. I know.."  "wer do u get these ideas.. seriously.. y wud I joke something so serious abt a jungle and more importantly abt ur life !' he said seriously.  She was falling into his trap!  Her expressions said.  He smiled to himself.  "thn y u r so nonchalant abt it?"she asked not giving up  "coz u know how stubborn u r.. don't u ?" he asked her.  He was rite! She thot to herself still trying to gauge wether he was jst trying to make her do wat he wanted or was really serious abt it!  He gave her time to think, deliberately.  "fine" said she at last!  Not tht the outcome wasn't as expected bt the speed with which it came made him chuckle exposing his intentions.  Nidhi pouted and served him some blows.. "U r very mean!"she cried.  "bt v have to go to sleep.. rite!"he cried,"now please get off of ur suit and get into these sleeping bag before some creature really hunts u down.. u know tht snakes do come under wild animal category!"  "fine!"she cried finally giving up and wriggled out of her suit.

Thy opened up their sleeping bags and snuggled into it but thy knew the sleep wasn't going to come any soon!.  Thy laid in silence for a while with eyes still wide open.    "U know wrapped up in this warm and cozy sleeping bag jst feels like we r some newborns swaddled into this!" he remarked.  Nidhi laughed.  It actually felt like tht!  "and lying here in open under this sky feels like mother nature is looking at us lovingly from tht sky.. caressing us with soft winds and cradling us into her lap, trying very hard to make us fall asleep.." she chuckled.  "Yeah..." he chuckled,"and I thnk v shudnt let our mother nature stay up all nite for us.. rite?"  "rite!".   Thy smiled and said each other good nite and with wide grin on their faces thy drifted into beautiful and very different sleep on the top of tht hill.  He wanted to cuddle her and she wanted to be cuddled but tonite was not tht nite!  Thy slipped silently into their wishful dreams instead!

**sorry for the overlengthy update bt nxt chapter is gonna take time.. hit the like button if u want me to PM u th nxt chapter wenever i update.. will try and post a teaser on weekend.  please comment and tell me wat u liked or not liked abt this chapter..**

Ciao!  TC..

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmsthanujahakkimKuhughosh1993leftoutCandy_jsShahi12amit1944dancydreameraarti1303vanillaflowersM.L.PriyaNaidupearlieMimohaPooja_0910Binatmyeraheydoc27vidyasabdessss97Blushsarikajayasree.raoLibrarajanigandha26CherishhChitrathanaru29parmarA

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Again sorry for this lengthy update.. I better keep it in check nxt time..

u will need to refer previous chapters for reference..

like for burger quote chapter 2
for jig chapter 5
and for their first takkar and the moment chapter 6

refer index for the links of the above chapters..

do tell how u felt abt this chapter and the growth of their r'ship..

Cherishh

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Wow...wasn't expecting update now...but very happy...

Don't wry...I won't mind more lengthy chapters than theseLOLLOLLOL

Me gonna read now...thnx for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeachiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

Wow...wasn't expecting update now...but very happy...

Don't wry...I won't mind more lengthy chapters than theseLOLLOLLOL

Me gonna read now...thnx for the update.
thnx so much for waiting..

u r being humble .. i know how tuff and time consuming it is  to read a lengthy chapter..

bt kya kare.. promise kiya tha to scene deliver karna tha.. otherwise i wud have posted it in two parts..

anyways.. i really hope u liked it.. esp thr intimate scene.. i m really squeamish abt tht..

Cherishh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top