Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pooja_0910

Hi achiever..
The chapter was fantastic...In the starting of the chapter the conversation between Anji-Ashu was too awkward for Ashu as he is not that much open in such thing to discuss with others and here she was Anji who is girl and best friend of his girlfriend...Btw what had happened to Anji?she is getting more n more mischief from first day of picnic...

--Agree tht was so awkward for Ashu.. i luv wen Angie pulls his legs..πŸ˜†  Anji ko kuch nahi hua.. she is jst being herself.. the ring leader.. i wanna c how Ashu wud react wen he learns tht against his mission, Angie had planned all this mischief and thn had even offered him to help..πŸ˜†

I love the scene where Ashu wait for all ''ladies'' to go outside so that he can change his cloths and Nidhi teased him "thts such a poor excuse my
shy why gentleman!"
I love their teasing it always been cute sweet naughty...
--thts the best part of their r'ship..

Me also excited about short curt thing which Ashu told Nidhi as much as Nidhi is hehe...

---hmmm...

Thank you so much for beautiful chapter...I wish this ff would never end...

--oh.. thnk u so much.. i have already an end in mind.. which ends, at least now, with their SR.. bt i dont know how much more its gonna take to reach thr.. before u all get bored out!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

once again thnk u for taking ur time out and replying here..😊
achiever thumbnail
Shahi12dancydreameramit1944bearteddyZedZee92sss97vanillaflowersM.L.PriyaNaidu-AnaRoy-Pooja_0910Cherishhssktlkheydoc27vidyasabdehilarious44alkaparmartvyomanKBfanNo1Blushsarika
thnk u all so much for ur likes...😳
Cherishh thumbnail
achiever thumbnail
Thnx.. Cherish.. 😊

really lagging behind on my study schedule.. need to catch up a lot on tht part.. πŸ€”.. so i guess.. this update is gonna not happen b4 Monday.. bt will c if i can put up some bits in break time..😊  

Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
Cherishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

Thnx.. Cherish.. 😊

really lagging behind on my study schedule.. need to catch up a lot on tht part.. πŸ€”.. so i guess.. this update is gonna not happen b4 Monday.. bt will c if i can put up some bits in break time..😊  

Hey chill yaar, no probs...just don't stress urself much...take ur time 
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Achiever, You are studying and still doing all this?? Great..Take care of your studies, BTW, are you in college?
We will wait till Monday for the update...
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Achiever, You are studying and still doing all this?? Great..Take care of your studies, BTW, are you in college?

We will wait till Monday for the update...

no i m not in college.. tht was a long time ago.. a decade ago to b percise!πŸ˜†   i have ditched my 8 yr profession and m trying my hand at learning programming language called c sharp.. and wud like to try a few things more b4 i settle on anything in particular!  for now one at a time..

Bt reading is my passion!   Writing is again my attempt at something new!😳
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

no i m not in college.. tht was a long time ago.. a decade ago to b percise!πŸ˜†   i have ditched my 8 yr profession and m trying my hand at learning programming language called c sharp.. and wud like to try a few things more b4 i settle on anything in particular!  for now one at a time..

Bt reading is my passion!   Writing is again my attempt at something new!😳

Writing... just an attempt ??? Are you serious ??😲

Wohoo.. then i must tell you... that it does not seem like one...πŸ˜ƒ
your simply superb achiever.. πŸ‘πŸΌ and trust me you can build a successful career as an author😳
considering the brilliant ,manner in which you write πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ
Plzz do give it a thought...with talent like urs and such flair for writing ...i am sure you 
will reach the stars in no time
Edited by ZedZee92 - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail
For all the ppl, who i had missed saying thk u for their likes.. heres a big thank u..

and to all those silent readers too.. who make my thread rocking..😳

me.. rite now.. dead tired... getting bored.. wrote a bit abt nxt chapter..

Ashu-Nidhi on verge of seperation!πŸ˜†.. have put in some romantic moments too.. i dont know how these two can still manage to romance.. thy r amazing!πŸ˜† 

wats up with u ppl?
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We're waiting for your next chap, when can we expect an update? Your writing has us hooked you see, so...
Previous
1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117
Next