Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heydoc27

thnks a lot for the pm acheiver,i have been d most unscrupulous reader of ur FF who has read but cudnt comment!!Confusedsorry yaar!Embarrassed

but first wen i read d new update i was like,bingo,dis tym evm i m bringing armaan on board!WinkLOL

i m compiling my comments from past 3 parts or so..!

i shud strt from d part before d convention,d most awaited baba n ashu convo,hmm dese two men i tell u,everytime each try to outsmart the other both in their own terms,protecting,caring,papmpering n being posessive!but its always a treat to read abt dese two,its like u r reading a game btwn 2 kasparovs!!LOL

as i have told u d way dese 2 men in nidhi s life play,i cant help but say wow!!

u write dat part really beautifully,n so have u sketched out these characters..brilliant

i luvd evribit of it,as i say,its lyk dese men playing chess,sitting across each other!!!!

u lace it wid ur eternal hitchcock style,wat u hidin ur sleeve abt d relation ashu shares wid nidhi,i mean how u reveal it!i m curious!

n d next two chap were like,u tuk it to such a high,it was lyk an epitome,n den d last one was a freefall from dat point..

hmm u r a master storyteller..

n bud,rohan??!!!LOL

n dose 2 exclamation marks u have put afta mallikas words are,an indication of sum brewing trouble,its like dat charcoal dat apparently luks lyk covered wid ashes but..

d last part of hum-tum was lyk d initial chap of jaane kya baat hui..hmm afta a overall high,it was really peaceful..sailing like a feather..

kudos to the way u sketch characters..

First of all, i hope and pray u r now completely well and fine!Embarrassed.. If not, dont stress urselves and have some good rest buddy!

bt thnx so much for taking out time to comment..  we think so much alike tht i luv reading ur comments.. and v both luv the hitcockian style story, high drama, and the mental game of chess!LOL   u have encouraged me lot to add more to Ashu-Baba r'ship!  thnx so much for tht!

Frankly, i keep feeling tht my story is pretty plain!LOL   Thr r no big ups and downs or high twists in my story LOL.. i m so tempted to keep thm together.. tht i sacrifice my story for tht.. hmm.. so for next twist i will have hard time controlling myself!LOL

Rohan is kinda ekdum hatke character.. if it goes as the way i have planned.. u will b in for a big big surprise!LOL.. bt it will depend on how i pen my further story and how imp Rohan's character becomes!Tongue

Mallu ma.. well my Mallika is totally different and much more humane from serial's Mallika.. she is gonna show different shades too!Wink

hmmm...sailing like feather till the nxt storm strikes!LOL

Thnx so much for liking my characters.. hope i can put on more of Armaan, HK, Anjie, Rangs, Rohan, Mallika and the babas.. if it doesnt affect my Ashu-Nidhi story much, i will surely try and give brief account of their lives too!Embarrassed

Again thx so much!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 77)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Hello Acheiver,

When I started to read the FF, I felt Nidhi is silly, the way she is behaving and not impressed (2-3 chapters), slowly started liking it and now in love with it Smile

No No hurry to complete...take your own time, we want more and for long time..it is too good.

Yeah.. i agree the initial Nidhi was pretty silly.. if u dont know her tht well, initially u will find her pretty silly.. jst like Ashutosh had found her!  LOL  and may b more coz i had picked up plots from serial and jst twisted thm a bit and hadn't developed on her character much.. ..Embarrassed  i had given her some sense of maturity only later on!LOL

well, i really dont know how long i wud continue this.. i was planning to end it in August itself with the maha bakwaas Mallika track with our ongoing serial.. bt tht meant i had to really fast forward thr story.. bt i will decide on it in Aug.. Embarrassed.. considering tht even our current KTLK track is going good!Embarrassed  It is for now inspiring me to write more!LOL

Thnx so so much for ur comments.. 

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
******For previous chapters, visit index on page 1**********
******For previous chapter Hum-Tum, visit page 74**********

Chapter 34:  Our Ardent Love

Nidhi woke up to a rather quietened and clearer sky that seemed to be taking a rest after the rumbling rains!  She stretched herself with some laziness!  She glanced at his guitar and thn at his pic on the wall and thn the clock beside it and realized she had so overslept!  It displayed 3:00 p.m. and she sprang out of her bed crying,"Oh my God.. Oh my God!"  Ashutosh had to come running down to see wat had happened!  "Its 3!" cried she pointing at the clock!  "yeah.. so it says!" said Ashutosh coolly!  "half of my day is wasted sleeping!"she cried more.  Ashutosh leaned on the table and chuckled!  She pouted!  "I know u did it purposefully!" she complained!  "Wat can I do.. this sette loves u and u love it back equally!" he joked!  She pouted and took a seat on sette but thn abruptly sprang up realizing wat his comments jst had been!  He coudnt stop himself laughing at her antics!  She stomped out of the room and he followed her hardly able to control his laughter!

Kaka welcomed her at the dining table and offered her some tea and snacks stating that Ashutosh had been waiting for her for afternoon tea!  Her anger had rose to level of spite!  She asked for a bigger cup and poured all the tea to herself!  Kaka stood there confused staring at wat jst happened and Ashutosh had hard time controlling his chuckle!  Spitefully, she took her sip and kaka offered to make some more tea for him!  But Ashutosh declined stating tht he wudnt be needing anymore!  Kaka resigned and Ashutosh sat thr staring at her pleasantly with a fixating gaze!  She felt guilty jst after two sips.  She placed the cup back on the table gently and sighed cutely giving in!  "I will make some tea for u" she offered and started to get up.  He caught her arm and stopped her.  "I said I wont b needing any more!" he stressed on word "any more" and smiled at her suggestively!  Her cheeks started to turn red,"but u used to glare at me wen I drank from ur glass!"  "tht was b4 I hadnt known how sweet it was gonna taste!" he replied nonchalantly and picked up her cup to take a sip from it!  She didn't know wer she shud hide her blushes!  This house also held memories of thm sharing the taste of chocolate!  With shyness, she took a sip and handed him back the cup!

Ashutosh started discussing their evening plans casually while Nidhi's heart was dancing on some romantic tune!  Can a cup of tea b ever this romantic!  She sighed moonily!  She shud smuggle it as a souvenir of their romance!  She thot mischeviously.  She was apparently so lost in her thots tht she hadn't paid any attention to Ashutosh!  He was quick to notice it!  "And wat mischief r u planning!" asked he narrowing his eyes!  When she smiled with mischief it usually spelled trouble!  "Oh.. nothing!" she bit her lips!  He stared at her with suspicion! "Nothing.. means something!"  "oh.. u don't trust me at all!"  she pouted.  He chuckled and stared at her.  He didn't know y she always luked so cute to him!  He sighed,"whatever u r planning.. u r gonna do neways.. so go ahead.. bt wen I will catch u.. u r gonna pay the price!"  He gave her a fake warning!  She smiled biting her lips,"its not something u can punish me for ever!" she uttered in a low voice to herself!  "really?"  it renewed his interest!  Oh y he has to catch her every single word!  She blushed and ran towards the study room,"I got to get fresh!"  "I m so curious to find out wat u r upto Nidhi!" he uttered when she had reached the door!  She jst smiled and ran in!  He stared after her scratching his head and finally resigned to his room to change!

Nidhi sat on the sette and blushed some more!  She picked up her purse and fumbled inside it for the essentials wen she realized his study room didn't have a rest room!  Obviously, so stupid of hers!  She cursed herself and thn smiled to herself tht means she will need to use his restroom!  Oh.. she was becoming so shameless!  She picked up her purse and went outside.  She noticed the cup was still lying on the table.  She picked it up, washed it, and dried it to steal it away later on!

Smiling triumphantly, she peeked into Ashutosh's bedroom.  He apparently was in restroom so she made herself easy on his bed!  "Nidhi!" she heard a startled voice from the restroom door and found it shutting heavily behind her!  "wat r u doing here?" asked he.  "I wanted to get fresh!"  "So?"  "study rooms don't have restrooms!" she informed him as a matter of factly!  There was a brief silence!  He was definitely thinking it over.. Oh he thot so complicatedly even for simplest of things!  She chuckled!  Ashutosh was actually scratching his brain!  She was rite but his shirt was in the cupboard!  Y did he chose this moment to b forgetful!  He cursed himself!  "is thr any problem?" she asked from outside!  For a moment, he thot she was actually concerned but the very nxt question made it clear her intentions wer far from being concerned.. she was pulling his legs!  "so r u possibly.. I mean.. accidentally.. or rather.. unintentionally.. in a state tht u cannot step out of ur restroom with me here!" she asked biting her inner cheeks!  He rolled his eyes!  She was definitely a mischief.. a very cute and sweet tempting little mischief!  "ur silence proves tht indeed u r!" came along with her mischievous little giggle!  And he stood thr searching for words to answer her back!  He heard some more giggles and finally he cried out,"Its jst a shirt..okay..!"  "I forgot my shirt.. plz give one from my cupboard!"  He heard creaking of his cupboard along with heavy giggles and thn a knock at his restroom door!  For a moment he hesitated!  He really was unsure wat her nxt step wud b!  As if Nidhi had gauged his fearful thots, she muttered in the creak of the door,"Don't worry.. I wont peek at anything even if u jst forgot a shirt.. I promise!"  she giggled some more and Ashutosh had enuf of it.. he flung open the door to her surprise.  Startled, she jumped back but he was quick to grab her.  He pulled her back and enclosed her closely,"wat wer u saying!" he whisphered in a soft breath!  Nidhi felt woozy.  His voice had sounded so husky and sooo.. she skipped a huge beat!  Wat was she thinking!  She tried to break free in shyness!  "Tell me again!" he demanded challenging her!  She nodded a No with shyness.  Her sudden shyness made him let her set free, but she was struggling so hard tht she lost her balance, stumbled, and landed on his bed.. with Ashutosh following her in the process of trying to catch her back!  Nidhi blushed with shyness as his body landed on hers with heaviness.. even this ache felt so good!  Her breath became heavy.. his masculine scent was melting her senses.. dabbed with some intoxicating aftershave, his well-defined jaw felt extremely tempting!

Ashutosh relived the moment wen he had first seen her lying in his bed beneath him with her hair splaying all around the bed wildly!  She looked equally kissable as she had thn!  Compounded with the new found awareness and the touch and taste of her soft body, his heart had again started playing tricks with him!  An extreme desire rose in him to kiss her wildly!  And he actually reached her face with this sudden need!

She responded with a tight graze on his jaw wen she cudnt control herself!  Her touch brot tht sane sense back to him tht he shudnt b touching her' he shudnt b doing this.. not again!  Not in his bed and not in an open room of his house!  And not wen he was sure this wud again lead her to a pretty vulnerable situation to get embarrassed and ashamed again!  He pulled away over from her with urgent force.  He picked up his shirt from the floor and walked out of the room quietly!

Nidhi was left in tears again!  She clenched the bedsheet and pulled herself up.  She wiped off her tears and went into restroom!  Once she closed the door behind her, she cudnt control her weeping.  She sobbed till she felt good!  She took her time to quieten herself down and thn got refreshed!  She practiced smiling and looking unaffected!  Once assured, she breathed deeply and stepped out of the restroom.  She found 2 dresses lying on the bed.  She turned around and saw tht the bedroom door was closed!  For a slight moment, she felt good!  He had been thotful enuf to bring a dress for her!  Oh.. she was jst thinking abt wat to do abt her dress tht she had slept in for a few hours now!  She touched thm as if wanting to feel his love via them!  And indeed the touch felt good, soft, silky and extremely pleasing.. it lifted up her mood instantly.. even the colours tht he had chosen wer pretty bright.. jst as she liked!  Smiling, she picked up the red one with beautiful zardori embroidery on neckline, hem, and sleeves.  Of course, he wudn't know tht this was most inappropriate for an outing in this weather!  Both dresses had been so heavy, most suitable for special occasions or functions!  She admired her look in the full-size mirror nevertheless!  She wanted to see how she looked in gift of his!

She heard a knock at her door and he was asking her how long was it gonna take!  She picked up her purse and answered the door with a bright smile!  Ashutosh was about to turn but stopped when he heard the door open and he was left awestruck at the sight!  Ther stood an extremely gorgeous and beautiful lady looking like some newly-wed bride in tht red dress!  When he had picked it up, he had never thot she wud luk this beautiful!  He cudnt get eyes off of her!  And Hiraman Kaka had to cough to break their little eye-binding spell!  "U know Nidhi beta.. even my wife used to take hours to get ready and I had to bang on the doors like Ashutosh beta to bring her out of room to make it on time.. Ashutosh beta definitely learns quick!" he remarked teasing!  Nidhi chuckled and Ashutosh rolled his eyes.  When Nidhi turned into kitchen for something, kaka asked him something in his ears, which made him blush slightly bt he composed himself as soon as he saw Nidhi staring at him curiously on her way back to the living room!

Nidhi was still pretty curious wen she sat in the car and Ashutosh was now curious to know abt Mrs. Sinha!  She had again been glaring at Nidhi from her compound wall!  Wat had Nidhi said to her on tht day tht she had been looking down on her with contempt since thn!  And he felt so many times tht she was giving sympathetic looks to him!  "Wat in the world did u say to Mrs. Sinha tht she scoffs at u like anything!" he finally cried out with curiosity!  Nidhi turned her head to the direction he was looking.  She chuckled and waved a hi to her!  Mrs. Sinha turned her face away in extreme disgust and Nidhi cudnt stop giggling!  "wat?" asked he again!  "emmm hmm.. v had a deal.. I remember.. u r gonna tell me how u pleased my baba tht day!  How in the world he gave u permission to take me to ur house again!"  Ashutosh chuckled!  "its bygone..it doesn't even matter.. talk abt present.. talk abt Mrs. Sinha!  "  "No way.. a deal is a deal!" she cried.  "Oh c'mon Nidhi!"  "Okay..thn.." she had another piece to throw at him!  She continued,"thn.. tell me wat did kaka whisper into ur ears jst now!"  Ashutosh smiled and Nidhi actually thot she saw a slight blush reappear again on his face!  "Oh..it doesn't concern u!" he lied!  "really?"  she didn't believe him!  "yeah.. y wud I lie to u?"  "I don't know.. bt whatever it is I want to know!"  "I told u it doesn't concern u!"  "bt I want to know.." she was adamant.."its' sort of private thng.." he tried to dodge her questioning!  "wat sort of private thng"  "Oh Nidhi.. u know.. sort of .. private stuff tht males talk abt!"  he was pretty sure she wudnt ask him again!  "Oh!"  "Yeah.."  "Okay.. tht it was u know sort of private talk of females betn me and Mrs. Sinha!" she answered back coolly.  Ashutosh looked at her with awe!  She was smart!  "Oh yeah!"  "yeah.. totally!" she replied.  Ashutosh cudnt help chuckle!  And Nidhi joined him.  Thy had reached some main road by now!

"Kaka had asked me.. wat my intentions actually were looking at the dress tht I had gifted u.. tht he hoped tht I wasn't planning to run away with u to marry right away!" he finished with a slight blush.  Nidhi didn't know whether she shud blush or smile with happy feeling!  "so wat did u say to Mrs. Sinha thn.." he demanded.  "I said tht I had married at 50 yr old man who ditched me for some older woman in her 60s"  "Wat?" he cried.  She giggled!  "and tht.. his 30-yr-old son ran away with a girl 10 yrs younger thn him.  I was blamed unjustly for it and thrown out of the house.  Dejected, I had wanted to commit a suicide..thts wen u.. Dr. Ashutosh saved me.  And Oh.. u had to lie for my dignity tht I worked with u.. bt I m no doctor and wenever I see u, I mean Dr. Ashutosh, u remind me of the love of my husband tht he once had for me and also u had looked so much like him.. and tht wenever I see her son, he reminds of my ex-husband's son and I feel like killing him!"  "Wat?"shrieked he again!  And Nidhi bundled in seat with uncontrolled laughter!  Ashutosh nodded unblieveingly"and she believed u?"  She laughed again,"wat do her scoffs suggest thn!"  Ashutosh cudnt believe it!  "And y did u make up such a story?"  "coz she wud never ask my hand for his son.." "tht u cud've said directly too!"  "Oh wats the fun in tht.. besides.. now even if I married u.. no one wud come to question u and wat a better way to spread the news tht I m officially crazy so tht no one wud ever come to my dadi bua asking for my hand" she giggled again happily,"and'" she added," none other can marry me except u!"   "I will not let anyone marry u Nidhi.. u r mine completely and totally!" he said with strong feeling of possessiveness mixed with some jealousy!  And Nidhi blushed slightly and stared at him seriously!  "Oh.. I.. I am sorry!" he saw serious look on her face and stammered,"I mean only if u wish.." he added slowly,"surely..only if u wish!"  A small smile crept up her face at his cuteness!  She liked him somehow when he was so possessive abt her!  She turned and stared out of the window thinking abt him pleasantly!  "so.. u do not wish?" he asked.  She nodded a No mischeviously!  And he chuckled back.  "u know.. I think I shud take kaka's words seriously!"  "Wat?"  "Yeah.. I m serious.. today I m taking u to reveal a chapter of my life..and I really want to marry u after tht!"  "Wat?"she cried again.  "I mean.. my life will b open like a book to u after tht Nidhi.. and I want to marry u.. ur dreams and wishes can b fulfilled after mrg too.. I mean.. I promise I will fulfill everyone of it!" he suggested sincerely and seriously!  Nidhi was loss at words.  The proposal was so abrupt once again and she didn't know how to react!  "and wat abt baba's approval!"she asked hesitatingly  he stared at her and thn burst into laughter.."oh Nidhi.. u seriously took it in literal sense.." she pouted.  He explained,"obviously I m not going to marry u on run!  I will officially bring my baraat at ur doorsteps!"  "Oh..I knew tht!"  "really?" he laughed again.

He stopped the car by side of the road.  Nidhi looked around with questioning eyes.  "No this wilderness isn't the chapter of my life!" he joked.  "Look.."he came slightly near to her and pointed at something in distant from car window.  Nidhi closed in to look at wer he was pointing and came quite close to him looking for it.  He instantly moved away and uttered, "thrs a beautiful lake over there.. I think u wud luv it.. lets go" and climbed out of the car.  She sat thr for a while.  When he opened up dekke and brot out the picnic basket, she moved out of the vehicle not knowing how to react to his strange withdrawal and rejection!

"Oh I forgot my purse in the car!" she exclaimed and he gave her keys and asked her to follow him as he strode forward!  Nidhi was thankful tht she forgot her purse coz it gave her time to wipe off the tears tht had jst trickled down.  She re-did her kajal and wiped off the tear streaks from her face.  She climbed down from the car and saw him disappearing behind some trees on a small pathway and she followed him slowly.  When she reached there, he was standing under shade of a big green tree.  The picnic basket lay on his side and he was gazing admiringly at the view of a beautiful lake below.  She slowly walked upto him and stood beside him keeping a little distance.  He looked at her but she didn't meet his eyes.  She nervously ran her fingers thru her locks and looked around.

The scene had been beautiful and the monsoon had jst enhanced its exotic beauty manifolds!  There were acres and acres of greenery surrounding the lake and the lake was sparkling beautifully in sun rays.  The surrounding greens reflected on its calm surface.  It made the lake look exquisitely beautiful.  Calm and serene..it brot Nidhi some peace and pleasantness.  Chirping of birds and rustling of leaves, falling shadows of evening sun from the branches, and cool breeze of air coming from the lake brot back memories of their first picnic!  She smiled to herself as those sweet memories rekindled tht joy!

Ashutosh had laid the mat underneath a tree as she roamed around and was lying under the cool shade of the tree when she returned.  She smiled at him and laid at the other corner of the mat!  Ashutosh observed her.  Thr was definitely something behind those smiles and cheerful demeanor of hers!  Something he wasn't able to understand!  He sighed and looked at the lake.  The lake was clearly visible from there.  They laid there taking in this beautiful surroundings.  Nidhi cudnt enjoy as much as she wud've wanted.  Even this serene atmosphere cudnt quiet her inner turmoil!  She was suddenly feeling sad' extremely sad..but she didn't want him to see it!

As Ashutosh laid there, he felt a need to cuddle her.  He had a strong feeling tht he should soothe her, pamper her!  He sat up to place the basket on the other side of him to move close to hers when thy heard some rustling from nearby bushes.  It was later accompanied by some giggling and low murmurs!  He turned on to look at a young couple emerging from the bushes cuddling into each other lovingly.  Even Nidhi sat up startingly to look up to thm.  Thy had reached behind the trunk of the tree wer thy had been sitting.  Thy apparently hadn't noticed thm.  The boy gazed at the girl adoringly as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.  Thy looked so much in love.  But even before Ashutosh cud say anything, thy had started snogging each other against the trunk!  The boy was showering all his love onto girl by expressing it physically and she was giggling with approval.  Ashutosh and Nidhi looked away as they closed in for a kiss.  There was an awkward silence between thm as thy heard their sound of their smooches and sweet groans!  The couple had been so oblivious to thm but thy were having hard time bearing this awkward situation!  Ashutosh looked at Nidhi.. she had been looking terrible.. as if she was about to cry!  He noticed she had turned her face away from him deliberately.. bt surely not out of shyness or embarrassment!  After a while, the couple sounded breathing heavily and thy heard soft "I love u's" to each other as the boy grasped the girl with tightness!  It was thn tht Ashutosh coughed.  Startled they turned towards his noise.  Their faces suddenly flushed with extreme embarrassment.  The girl unable to face thm hid in his chest and the boy apologized sincerely stating tht thy had jst got engaged!  Nidhi's eyes fell on the glistening ring on her finger with which she was clasping his shirt!

Ashutosh stood up abruptly and they ran out of there!  A loud honking coming from the direction of where his car stood took thm by surprise and he ran towards his car asking Nidhi to follow him.  Apparently a patrolling police car had spotted his car and was honking for its owner.  Nidhi followed him.  Thy had jst spotted another young couple thr and fell suspicious of thm too.  The police started questioning him roughly!  Ashutosh tried to explain the situation.  He assured thm nothing of tht sort was happening there and tht thy were thr jst for a little picnic.  He pointed to the mat and the picnic basket.  The police glared at them first suspiciously and then strangely wen Ashutosh promptly introduced himself as to be reknowned surgeon cum dean of KGH and offered his ID proof.  They looked back and forth from Nidhi to Ashutosh.  Ashutosh quickly understood wat was bothering thm' wat a man of his age was doing with girl nearly half of his age in this wilderness.  Their gaze thn studied Nidhi scrutinizingly for a while!  He felt aghast at the appalling thot tht mite have jst crossed their minds!  He quickly introduced Nidhi as his fiance and tugged at her arms protectively.  He even offered to call her colonel father to convince them.  Finally, the police were apparently satisfied with their answers and left just instructing them to pack up and head towards their destination ASAP.  They obliged and drove away.

For the rest of the journey, both Ashutosh and Nidhi were all silent.  Everything had suddenly went again horribly wrong!  He shudnt have even thot of cuddling Nidhi out thr in wilderness!  He wasn't some young reckless boy!  He was a responsible man and he shud conduct himself with tht dignity and responsibility!  Had he cuddled her and had police caught thm.. it wud've been yet another embarrassing situation for her!  As if one embarrassing incident wasn't enuf for him to learn the lesson!  But he was totally confused abt Nidhi!  He had felt a strong need to confort her, cuddle her!  Something was bothering her.. she surely seemed upset.. bt he didn't know wat was it!.. Was she re-living tht dreadful nite?  Was she still unable to forgive him?  Obviously, how can she.. when he hadn't asked for even a sorry or even explained to her y he did wat he did!  He gulped down dejectedly.  She still had every rite to hate him after wat he had done and he didn't actually knew y she had forgiven him in the first place or never questioned him for his misdeeds!  He felt extremely guilty again!  He had failed her in many ways!  He had almost risk her job and life too!  He had ruined her reputation!  And neither cud he keep her dignity intact!  Tears of remorse welled up in his eyes again!  Did he actually even deserved to b hers!

He parked infront of the gates of an old bunglow!  Away in some remote area, it was a lone bunglow away from any sort of visible inhabitation.  Surrounded by ruined garden, the bunglow worn a deserted and forlorn look!  The rain had done enuf damage to worsen it further!  Ashutosh sighed deeply looking at the house.  All his enthusiasm had died down.  "Is this ur baba's house?" she asked him.  Ashutosh gathered enuf courage to look at her for the first time since thy sat again in the car!  He nodded a yes!  "are u still bothered abt tht police incident?" she asked worryingly looking at his sorry face!  He smiled ruefully!  He had to tell her!  "Y did u forgive me Nidhi?"  He asked her.  "wat r u talking abt?"  "u know wat I m talking abt Nidhi!"  "Its nothing really.."  "No.. Nidhi.. thrs been something thts bothereing u.. if u feel u cant forgive me.. its okay!"  "Nooo! I can never hate u.. and u know tht!"  Tears welled up in her eyes and he cudnt stop his own tears from flowing down his cheeks.  Nidhi wiped thm off gently,"shush.. I wud never hate u"  "Y Nidhi.. Y.. I don't deserve ur luv..!" he cried!  "No.. I deserve ur luv and only I.. y r u being so emotional suddenly?"  "Please don't do this Nidhi.. I wudnt b able to forgive myself ever!"  "But wat u did wat was rite thng to do' u werent wrong..at all.. u weren't wrong" she repeated stressfully.  "bt I had no rite to push u.. how cud've I even thot of pushing u out of my life.. away from me.. "  he cried.  She finally broke after trying hard to control her tears and pain!  She started crying bitterly.  "how cud I have been so ruthless to u.. how!"  he cried.  "I really don't know wat had gotten into me.. Nidhi.. I was so.. so agitated.. my brain was screaming No repeatedly and I wasn't able to control myself.. I was doing again and again wat I shudnt have been doing.. it was all so so very wrong.. I pulled myself away.. bt still this sudden rage of passion was so strong.. it jst wasn't in my control!  I have never felt for anyone this strongly.. the attraction.. the pull was so strong and my brain screamed into me..if u wud stay infront of my eyes I wudnt b able to stop myself and I dont know wat gotten into me Nidhi and I jst pushed u away.. and b4 even I cud gather myself.. I saw something tht pains me even now!  After all my tall claims I wasn't able to save ur dignity Nidhi.. I jst let u go.. I jst let u get into the most embarrassing situation of ur life.. for all a man shud stand for, I have failed u miserably time and again.. I keep putting u into most embarrassing of situations.. I keep failing u.. how can u still keep luving or even respecting me Nidhi!"  He got out of the car and away from her once again!  He felt like he doesn't deserve even touching her!

"Ashutosh" he heard her sweet voice from behind but he cudnt turn himself back.. he jst cudnt face her anymore!  She hugged him from behind tenderly!  But he moved away from her again!  "but wat if I cannot live without u.. r u going to let me die!"  Nooo.. pls don't say tht!"  "thn y r u blaming urself..u know more thn anything.. any pain I have ever felt.. I felt more painful seeing u blaming urself.. u r my trust.. my hope.. my pillar of strength.. and u can never do anything wrong.. wat if u've failed for tht moment, but u've saved me from a greater loss.. wat if u pushed me away, u saved us from committing tht mistake.. wat if I had almost lost my job, I got to know the worth of myself and an opportunity to prove myself..  and u haven't failed to protect my dignity.." her voice trembled.. and her pitiful state flashed across his eyes.. he clasped her as tightly as possible and cried with all his heart,"I am so sorry Nidhi.. I am so sorry..I shud've covered u.. I shudnt have let u go.." he cried like he had never cried before..He cradled her passionately.  Tears soaked her hair and cheeks, "can u please forgive me Nidhi.. please.."  "shush.. shush' Nooo.. I haven't lost my dignity.. No' I am all urs..Ashutosh.. I was all for u.. every bit..every part of me was for u.. thn how can I have lost my dignity infront of u.. Ashutosh!"  He stopped sobbing and stared at her!  "It was jst tht I felt pretty vulnerable.. it had never happened to me before.. I hadn't behaved this way before.. I hadn't lost myself so madly for anyone before Ashutosh.. I hadn't given myself away so completely and so devotedly to anyone before Ashutosh' it was jst tht pain Ashutosh.. the pain of u not accepting me.." her voice trembled terribly at last sentence.. something she cudnt bear herself to even feel.. she was saying it aloud!  Ashutosh clasped her tightly suddenly,"Nidhi.. u r mine.. and u don't know how much I had wanted u.. how much I had wanted to give u tht pleasure.. tht joy.."  he pulled her out of his hug and cupped her face tenderly,"u know u r most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.. so beautiful.. so mesmerizing.. tht I cant keep my eyes off u.. I cant stop myself gathering u into my arms.. and I cant stop myself kissing u wildly.." he said softly and thn captured her lips with passion!  He let out all tht he was holding back into tht kiss.  He devoured her ravishingly!  Hiding her ears beneath his fingers, he grabbed her face and kissed her like he had never kissed her before!  It was plain lust, passion or luv whatever u say it was all for hers and only hers!  Digging his fingers into her hair and making her moan at his every touch, he delectably devored her lips with his own till thy became profuse and hard!  He then nibbled onto them urging her to part apart wide with the flicker of his wishful tongue!  Her grasp tightened on his back and he felt her melting in his arms.  He carried her onto the bonnet of the car to give her support and opened her lips to go deep inside!  The touch was tantalizing!  Her moans grew and he grunted in approval!  Her grasp tightened on his back urging him in and thn her hands ran wildly all over his jaw, hot ears, soft silky hair, and sensitive neck!  He quickened his pace torturing her lips.  When it became increasingly difficult for him to have her any further without drawing a breath, he finally released her with sharp intake of a heavy breath and loosened his grip on her slightly.  But still keeping her in his arms, both panted heavily.  When he caught some breath, he cuddled her possessively.  He closed his eyes and breathed in slowly.  He stroked her hair and she snuggled herself cozily into him.  She had never found herself lost so completely in the intimate play of passion!.  She had felt the love and the need tht he had for her.  But he hadn't accepted his right on hers yet!  He hadn't taken hers to b his completely!  She took his hand and placed it over her soft round moulds!  "Nooo!" startled, he suddenly jerked back his hand!  Wat was she doing!  Wat did she want!  Not this..please.. For God's sake not this Nidhi.. he cried in his head.  He knew he wudnt b able to say her no!  but his virtues and his morals didn't allow him tht!  No!

But Nidhi had moved away the moment he had jerked back his hand and pulled himself away from her.  Again, she was running away from him in tears and with disappointment but this time he had grabbed her hand and tried to pull her back just in time!  She didn't give in and kept struggling to get free!  Oh Y did she want this  Y!  He kept on struggling with his own emotions!  Suddenly, she gave in and let him cuddle her from the back!  He showered her head, hair, ears, cheeks, neck.. with all his affection and warmth and she responded with same ardor!  As he slowly moved his hand from her belly towards her chest, she cuddled into him some more with a want to be loved and fondled all over as if she was his.  He finally understood wat she had wanted.  It wasn't a need of passion or some raw desire.  The touch that she had wanted was that of a need to feel herself completed by him!  She had a need tht he fulfilled her!  By giving access to her most private self, she wanted him to know tht she belonged to him and only him!

And he gathered her with ardent love.  He moved upwards with a rightful touch and claim this time and nestled her into him more affectionately and possessively as if she never belonged to anywhere else!  Warm tears flowed down her cheeks.  She had never felt this complete and content before.  He kept cuddling her sharing the same feeling.  She finally felt extremely at peace and her breathing more steady and peaceful.  He let engulf himself in the warmth of her body and the gentleness of her soul.  It brought him too tht ultimate peace and sense of fulfillment, which he had never experienced before.  She was his..thr was no dbt left abt tht.  She was a part of him that was residing outside his body.

**okay guys.. again a pretty passionate affair.. so do tell me how u felt abt it.. nxt chapter will disclose abt their entangled pasts so stay tuned to know wat twists it wud bring..Embarrassed*****
Ciao TCEmbarrassed

Edited by achiever - 23 July 2012 at 5:38am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmsKuhughosh1993priya_m5Shahi12Ashnianjayshreep2amit1944dancydreamervanillaflowerstweetycatM.L.PriyaNaiduPooja_0910heydoc27ZedZeesupradiptaBlushsarikajayasree.raoniniborn2ruleCherishhChitrathanSwastikAshNiNeelimaSJparmarAttrocks

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hiii Achiever...
I came on IF after 10 days gap & was surprised to see ur two chapters...
But i was shocked by this sudden events which happened with AshNi...whole chapter was full of sadness...both were blamed themself for what happened...Rohans entry made Ashu jealous but controlled himself for Nidhis reputation & both stay away from each other but there love always remains with them & finally after 1 month they met like nothing had happened between them and now both happy to see that they r same as they were...
Thanks for d PM...
Sorry for commenting so late... Now reading ur new chapter will comment later

Edited by Poojapange - 23 July 2012 at 8:27am

achiever

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
That was super hot Wink . But again, you have explained well Nidhi's need for closeness, for her feeling wanted by the one she loved. Glad they discussed this over and sorted it out. I guess next update will be a big twist about the house thing. Awaiting it though, it gets better each time.

achiever

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
The way Nidhi reacted and spoke to Ashu on the phone after long gap is so realistic...close to life.
Hiraman Kaka's role is also good teasing Ashu and happy for AshNi.
Ashu's sorry and Nidhi consoling him is sweet...
Please continue and do not fast forward the story..

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Oops this has become a really long long update...

Thnx all of u for ur likes.. really had no time to PM bt still u all took out ur time to read and like my FF. thnx so much!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojapange

Hiii Achiever...
I came on IF after 10 days gap & was surprised to see ur two chapters...
But i was shocked by this sudden events which happened with AshNi...whole chapter was full of sadness...both were blamed themself for what happened...Rohans entry made Ashu jealous but controlled himself for Nidhis reputation & both stay away from each other but there love always remains with them & finally after 1 month they met like nothing had happened between them and now both happy to see that they r same as they were...
Thanks for d PM...
Sorry for commenting so late... Now reading ur new chapter will comment later
thnx  so much.. gather u r busy.. bt m glad tht still u took out time to read..Tongue..

yes.. the previous chapters wer pretty sad.. bt its test of their luv isnt it?Embarrassed..

good to c thm coming out of it winning!  I think u r gonna like this chapter a lot as thy kissed and made up literallyWinkLOL!

Pooja_0910

Post Reply New Post

Go to top