Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikikamandal

pHEW!!!!What an update...mind blowing, mind -bursting...oh its mind bomb bursting...

Wow!  thnx so very much!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 71)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Candy_jsShahi12amit1944vanillaflowers-AnaRoy-tweetycatBinatDeepikikamandalCherishhrrdsuheydoc27KBfanNo1Blushsarikaniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiNeelimaSJkaveri
thnx all so so much for ur likes!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AnaRoy-ssss97BlushsarikaCherishh

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
wats up frnds.. lrnt tht onscreen Ashu got romantic!  ShockedShockedShocked.. mallu mata ke jaane ka gam itna kam!  I m truly shocked at KPjiROFL..

chalo koi gal nahi at least mujhe thodi si insipiration to milengi to write some romantic scenes from my FF kyunki suna hai Ashu aka SK quite handsome lag raha tha! Wink...Day Dreaming...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZeeniniborn2rule

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Are u back from your vacation? Yday's episode rocked. Both Ashni looked awesome, Ashu was too handsome. Can we expect an update this weekend ?Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Are u back from your vacation? Yday's episode rocked. Both Ashni looked awesome, Ashu was too handsome. Can we expect an update this weekend ?Day Dreaming
no wont b free over the weekend.. have some job to b done on urgent basis plus the nxt chpter is jst started.. will complete it as and wen i get time..

bt will PM as soon as i post it!Embarrassed

yeah.. saw Ashu-Nidhi..  Ashu na ek dum anari hai.. i thot shaadi ke baad shudhar jayega.. par nahi.. abhi bhi samajh nahi aata wat a young and romantic biwi wants!LOLLOLLOL.. bt the scene was cute!Embarrassed  and SK haiyeee!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Tongue

ssktlkZedZee

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Take your own sweet time, will be waiting whenever you're readySmile

ZedZeeachiever

ZedZee

ZedZee

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Desperately waiting for ur update Smile Aur kitna tadapaoge yaar Embarrassed
HahaBig smile nway plzz do PM me wen u plan to updateWink

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
**For previous chapters check index on page 1Embarrassed*****
**For previous chapter  Passionate Affair, check pg 68Embarrassed***

Chapter 32:  Forsaken!Cry

The moment he had touched her thr wer she had been yet untouched and wer she had allowed, she knew tht no other man was ever gonna reach thr wher he is' in her heart.. in her soul... and now in every inch and part of her body tht she wanted him to b in.  She had been aching with need for his touch thr which had been slowly growing with some rage the moment he had touched her belly!  It had been a very strange feeling.  The need had been becoming raw and she had been writhing and arching madly ever since!  One was this need and second was his touch!  He was capturing her with all his rights.. her mind, her soul, and now her body and how!

The faint light tht had flickered from the candles had made her white skin look more shinier and silkier against the backdrop of the blackness tht surrounded thm.  Revealing only a part of hers and may b thrfore she had been so so very tempting!  He had never seen anything so mesmerizingly beautiful and appealing to his every senses in his whole life!  Her tattoo embossing their initials stamped a mark of him on hers.. her flat belly.. her curvy waist and now her fullness' Gosh..it had been so provoking that he jst cudnt stop himself dipping into her soft curvatures.  And God she had wanted it.. she had so so wanted it.. Ashutosh knew it!  She had been moaning and writhing at his every touch!  The quietness of tht room had been all but filled with her desiring moans the moment he had touched her tatto!  How was he going to stop himself thn!

He had invoked a sense of belonging deep down under her.  She had clenched the bedsheet with passion as he had gathered her arching back with the same urgency as hers and had kissed her thr.  She had groaned "Ashutosh" deeply in affirmation and writhed delightfully as his soft lips grazed lightly on her silky smooth skin again!  Yes, she had belonged to him.  And she was his to claim and only his!  She had arched with abandon again and he had moved deep towards her heart.  She had squirmed madly and some sweet moans had escaped her lips.

No.. she hadnt felt shy to express her need.  And she had been shamelessly displaying the pleasure tht his touch was giving her!  It was her this boldness tht had been making it hard for him to move away from her!  his own senses.. his hands.. his lips.. moreover weren't at all in his control!  His senses were relishing the touch of her silky skin, his hands jst weren't letting her loose, and his lips were seeking their own route to her unventured territories against her moans!  If it hadn't been for his screeching brain and his strong will power tht the brain had summoned to rescue thm, he was sure he wud've given in to this temptation and taken the plunge!  He moved away forcefully from hers and she was jst abt to groan in dissatisfaction when with a really rude push, she was tossed away harshly onto the floor!

Shocked, she laid thr in daze for a while knocked out into a blank world suddenly' away from him and away from his life!!  Streams of tears rushed down her cheeks!  The pain of being suddenly forsaken was unable to bear!  Sitting up slowly, she tried wiping off her tears but her hands were trembling too much and the eyes were pouring ceaselessly!  Dabbed with tears, her eyes flickered around into the darkness of the room unsurely as her hand reached for her kurti inadvertently like her habit was to clench at her crying heart!  It was then tht she realized her pallu hadn't been there wer it shud've been! Oh my God!  Gasping in fear, she searched for her pallu desperately!  Her lips quivering too much as she frantically searched in the darkness around her!  A sinking feeling rose in the pit of her stomach!  Wat in the hell had she been doing!.. Oh My God!  Wat had she done!  She cud sense him sitting on the bed.  She tried to cover herself up with her hands.  Tears streamed down again as she felt pretty vulnerable!  She had been wounded and hurt.  She had been rejected and her dignity had been lost!

As Ashutosh found her stirring wildly, he finally looked down at her from his equally agitated state of mind!  But the picture tht met his eyes, he wasnt ever going to forget in his whole lifetime!  He was left stunned for a while as if he was knocked out of his life!  His Nidhi had been desperately searching for something to cover herself up!  So pity was her state tht he cudnt bear to see her for long!  He closed his eyes tight shut and looked away!  He felt his heart sinking to a lowest degree, the tears had suddenly threatened to come but werent coming, and the lump in his throat was left half formed.  He felt as if he was going to burst with agony anytime soon but it jst wasn't happening!

Nidhi got hold of something to stand up!  She finally found her pallu and before Ashutosh cud even stop her, she ran out of the room in tears!  Ashutosh stared behind her for a while bewildered and thn ran after her, but she was out and down the stairs in a minute!  Running hastily, she tripped at the last steps and fell right into someone's arms!

"Nidhi!" she heard a familiar voice and she clinged to him and started crying bitterly!  Ashutosh stopped dead at his spot!  "Nidhi wat happened?" asked a worried voice.  He pulled her out and looked at her disheveled self in disbelief!  "Nidhi!" the stranger cried.  A sudden anger rose in him!  "who did this..who did this to you ..Nidhi.. tell me!" he demanded angrily!.."I swear I m not going to spare him!" he muttered under his breath with rage!  Ashutosh heard him swear and saw him looking around furiously.  Ashutosh stepped back in the darkness of some corner with guilt!  Tht young man was holding Nidhi protectively in his arms.  "Oh Nidhi.. please stop.. please.. its okay.. I m thr..shush!" he patted her back and tried to console her.  Ashutosh cudnt bear to see or hear it.  He felt a sudden surge of jealousy.  Ashutosh cudnt help himself glare at him!  Nidhi nodded a No on the young man's shoulders. "Nidhi I didn't jump over these walls to c u crying!" he tried to joke to make her stop crying!  He wiped off her tears lovingly!  "Nidhi r u okay" he cupped her face and asked her tenderly!  Ashutosh's body started burning with extreme jealousy.  Nidhi finally got hold of her sobs and stopped crying and nodded in a yes!  "okay.. let me take u to ur room first!"  Nidhi nodded a big no and tears again rushed down her cheeks!  Ashutosh looked at Nidhi with pain!  "Nidhi if u don't tell me how can I help u out?" the young man again asked her.

"Rohan..i don't wanna go thr' i don't wanna go thr ..ever" she replied weakely and started crying again!  Rohan again hugged her warmly and patted her back till she felt at ease!  Thy heard some commotion of footsteps from far end.  A burst of murmurs and laughing noise coming to their way fastly!  Alarmed, Rohan informed her,"Nidhi v cant stay here.. v need to go to ur room first..quick!"  he tried to make her climb up the stairs bt she was limping and cudnt go fast!  He lifted her up with quick motion and started carrying her upstairs.  Ashutosh saw red.. he was sure his eyes must have been blazing with fire!.  But his Nidhi.. his Nidhi hadn't wanted to come to him!  Nidhi's words played back in his mind painfully,"I don't wanna go thr.. ever" Regretfully, he strode back to his room downstairs from the other end!

He came thr jumping the walls to meet her.. he was soothing her.. hugging her.. and even carrying her to her room!  His brain was storming as Ashutosh paced heavily in his room but his thots weren't leaving him and he thot he needed to do something before his raging anger made him go and punch tht young boy right in his face making it even more worse for Nidhi!  He decided to take shower and change into something fresh!

Wen he came out, he heard some commotion upstairs.  Alarmed, he ran upstairs to c wat was happening!  A crowd had gathered around Nidhi's room and the security guard had been hurling insults at Nidhi!  He felt aghast and quickly pushed into the crowd to reach her.  The doctors were murmuring among themselves how Dr. Nidhi Verma had been caught redhanded with her boyfriend in her own room who had come jumping down the walls to meet her!  How her disheveled looks, the candles, and the music had given it all away!  It didn't took thm much to conclude wat all wud've had been transpiring in tht room!  Ashutosh's heart twisted in pain!  But before he cud reach and protect Nidhi, Dr. Mehta had reached thr!  He defended Dr. Nidhi stating tht he was sure thr was some sort of confusion and tht he knew Dr. Nidhi too well and she really belonged to a good family!  He vowed on her clean character.  He offered to take the responsibility of wat all had happened to her and requested the hotel manager to rest this issue as it was going to affect the reputation of both the girl and the hotel!  He took the matters in his hand and the crowd dispersed murmuring Nidhi's name!

Dr. Mehta searched for Dr. Ashutosh.  Dr. Ashutosh slowly approached him with guilt written all over his face!  As the crowd dispersed finally, the only ppl left behind wer Nidhi, Ashutosh, Rohan, some members of the organizing committee, the manager and Dr. Mehta himself.

"I jst came here to meet my friend Dr. Nidhi.  Thrs nothing more to it!  Nidhi is a good girl and my best friend.  She jst tripped from the stairs and was limping and so I had to carry her to her room!"  Rohan tried to defend themselves.  Nidhi felt like dying!  Everything had happened so fast.. she hadn't even overcome from the earlier incident!  Nidhi closed her eyes shut wishing this whole thing to b jst a bad bad dream!  But when she opened her eyes she knew it was all for real.  She looked at Dr. Ashutosh who wasn't looking at her at all.  Her heart cried with pain again.  "let me handle this thing!" Dr. Mehta cut Rohan out sharply.  He asked Nidhi to go into her room and change while he spoke to the committee members and the manager and sorted out this issue.

After 10 minutes, all four of thm were inside her room!  Ther was defeaning silence for sometime as Dr. Mehta studied the rest of the three closely.  The music had still been playing from the cellphone.  He threw a glance at it and immediately recognized it!  He collected it and returned it to Dr. Ashutosh!  Rohan suddenly got the whole situation!  He barged at Dr. Ashutosh fiercely and started pushing him hard in his chest!  "so it was u.. how dare u.. how dare u!" he gritted his teeth and swore!  "Rohan stop it!" Nidhi cried out instantly.  Watever had happened betn her and Dr. Ashutosh, but noone had right to disrespect him this way!  Rohan was taken aback by her anger!  She was defending this man who had jst ruined her reputation!  Dr. Mehta intervened jst in time and held him apart!  "Hey..hey.. u cannot do this.. Dr. Ashutosh is a very reputed and respectable senior doctor!"  "oh.. so he is Dr. Ashutosh.. is he!" he stressed and looked at Nidhi and thn glared back at Dr. Ashutosh again,"huh.. reputed doctor.. and wat abt Nidhi's reputation!.. I know he is responsible for Nidhi's this state.. oh I had so warned Nidhi.. I pretty well know the intentions of such reputed senior doctors!" Rohan cried sarcastically and shot daggers at Dr. Ashutosh.  "Mister it was you who were caught" Dr. Mehta got angry at Rohan!  He shot back,"It was you who trespassed into this premises wanting to meet ur friend in the nite.. u had compromised her situation!  If it hadn't been for me, u wud've been in jail by now!"  "I suggest tht u leave this premises immediately!" he advised him sternly.  "No.. Not without Nidhi!" he retorted.  "I am certainly not leaving Nidhi in this state here all on her own!" he said determindedly and shot an angry glance at Dr. Ashutosh and tried to take Nidhi away!

"I dare u touch her Rohan!" Came a steely voice from wer Dr. Ashutosh was standing even before he cud grab Nidhi and he stopped rite thr!  Ashutosh had dared him in his deceitfully calm voice, but thr was something in his deep voice and more so in his menancing look tht had made Rohan stop rite at the spot!  Ashutosh was like a lion defending his territory, or if u can say his lioness, at tht time!  He had had enuf of Rohan.  He had been taking it all silently jst for sake of Nidhi, but he cudnt possibly let him touch her again!  And if Rohan did, he didn't knew if he cud control himself any longer!  "If I were u, I wud better stay away from her!" he came around and growled at Rohan right in his face fiercely.  Rohan retracted immediately!  Nidhi started at Dr. Ashutosh in amazement!  Nidhi had never seen this fierce form of Dr. Ashutosh before!  Suddenly, she felt a bit proud and happy.  He was defending her.. he was protecting her..she thot, bt y?. when he himself had'  the bitter thot came back and she felt tht pain again.  He had thrown her away in a pretty vulnerable state and had not even bothered to look at her after tht, thn y was he protecting her now!  Jst bcoz Rohan was challenging him..all to satisfy his male ego!  She shot back at him with anger.  Ashutosh looked at her and turned away quietly to a corner!

"I think I wud let Nidhi decide!" said Dr. Mehta  He informed Nidhi tht he had called in for a cab already and tht as Nidhi was under his charge it was his responsibility to see her through her home safely but the final decision would rest with her!  Nidhi decided to go with Dr. Mehta.  Dr. Mehta let her pack her bags as the rest of thm made thr way out.  Nidhi bid Rohan adieu reassuring him tht she was fine and wud meet him at Lucknow.  She went back inside without even looking at Dr. Ashutosh!  Dr. Ashutosh sighed and waited for her outside.  Dr. Mehta reassured him,"Dr. Ashutosh, I will make sure she reaches home safely." Ashutosh acknowledged his kindness earnestly!  He voiced tht he was planning to return back too!  "I don't think its wise." Dr. Mehta advised him."I think you shud stay back and make sure this news doesn't reach press or media!"  He looked at Dr. Mehta and tht guilt returned to him!  He had done something tht he shudnt have done and it had jst worsnened.. all because of his crazy impulsive temptation tht he had given himself into..and he had not thot abt how it wud affect Nidhi even once!  He had been foolishily carried away and he was completely responsible for Nidhi's this situation!  He sighed remorsefully and resigned!  As he watched Nidhi go away from the balcony, his heart sank more!  She hadn't even looked at him for once!

At the breakfast venue nxt morning, Ashutosh heard bt one gossip doing rounds..abt Nidhi and her so called boyfriend!  And his own so called involvement with Nidhi jst added fuel to the fire!  In his fraternity, he was a respectable gentleman who had conducted himself lovingly but most appropriately with Nidhi till now at the convention!  His love and concern for her had not been hidden from their eyes and so now the question was raised on Nidhi's character!  Of how cleverly she had duped him for benefit of her own career and now tht it was done with, she had dumped him disrespectfully for a much younger guy!  So all the blame was on Nidhi and all the sympathies were with him!  If he could, he wud have burnt this whole hotel down!  If he could, he wud have beaten to death everyone who had tried to malign her name!  But he was helpless.. jst for sake of Nidhi he had to bear the insults thrown at her!  May b it was the price of his penance!  He had to stay mum!  And if he lost control over himself, he wud provide a solid proof tht indeed those gossips wernt gossips bt a fact!  And if it were to reach Col. Verma's ears, he didn't know how he was ever going to face him again!

Lost in his thots he was waiting for his afternoon flight at Mumbai Airport, when he heard a familiar pat at his back!  He turned to see a beaming Armaan smiling gleefully at him!  And y not, thy were meeting after 5 long years!  But Ashutosh cudnt not reciprocate the happiness genuinely and Armaan was Armaan.. his best buddy.. he wud know something was bothering him even before he spoke!  He hugged him and after formal chat, he finally pulled him away for a quick coffee!  "Shud I order u a ginger tea instead?" he asked abruptly grinning widely!  Ashutosh looked at him with surprise!  "wat u thot I wudnt know wats happening in ur life if u wudnt share it with me.. huh.. tut.. tut... u've not known ur Armaan pretty well buddy!" he crossed his arm with a fake huff!  Ashutosh smiled at his genuine luv,"Its not tht.." he tried to defend.  "I know hows tht Ashu.. bt I will defer my fight on tht for some other day.. for now I want to know wat happened bet u and Nidhi ji?" Ashutosh again cudnt hide his surprise,"How do u know abt Nidhi?"  "well, I have my own network!" he smiled mischeviously.. Ashutosh thot for a while and cudnt help cry,"Oh!  Hiraman kaka!"  Armaan acknowledged it laughingly,"My dear old Hiraman kaka.. thy r the only help wen one's friend goes whacky with some loss and hides himself in some dungeon!" "Please Armaan" Ashutosh really wasn't in the mood to rake up his past for now.. rite now he was completely preoccupied with Nidhi!  And his gloominess was difficult to hide!  "u had a fight with Nidhi ji?"  Ashutosh didn't answer.  He wasn't sure if he cud name it as a fight!  It was an embarrasing shameful act and Nidhi deserved to b angry on him!  He sighed heavily.  "Ashu my jaan if u don't tell me how can I solve ur problem?" Armaan sincerely wanted to help him!  But Ashutosh kept mum.  Armaan gave in.  He had learnt tht it was no use pushing Ashu.. if he overdid it, Ashu wud probably go back into his shell again and never come out!  He knew Nidhi had entered his life and by wat Kaka had informed him, she had changed him a lot.. bt he cudnt say for sure till he met her and for now he didn't want to take any risks!  He asked him to spend a day or two at his house as thy had planned!  But Ashutosh declined and he didn't push him more, but he made him promise tht he wud call him with his problem!  Ashutosh cudnt say no to him.  How he was going to reveal this embarrassing thng to him he didn't know but for now he nodded a yes!  And the two friends bid adieu with little teary eyes promising to meet again soon!

It had been two days since convention but Ashutosh hadn't received any call from Nidhi.  She had avoided him at KGH and he could not bring himself to face her!  Her pitiful state had haunted him in the nites making it increasingly difficult to bring himself to ask even a sorry from her!  He cud've covered her.. he cud've jst pushed himself out of the bed rather thn throwing her out.. he cud've jst not let her go out of tht room.. he cud've done so many things to rectify tht situation but he hadn't.. he hadn't acted wisely at all!  As those insults at Nidhi recoiled in his mind, tears glistened at the thot of how Nidhi wud b taking it!  It was definitely pretty much painful and shameful for her!

Nidhi had kept mostly to herself since the day she had returned!  Col. Verma suspected something amiss betn her and Dr. Ashutosh and he had tempted to call up Dr. Ashutosh to learn abt it, but he had refrained himself.. he ought to keep more faith on Nidhi thn him!  Even Angie had noticed the chng but Nidhi hadn't spoken anything!  How can she even tell her!  It was embarrassing and painful.  It was first experience of her of this sting of rejection and tht too from the man she loved the most and with her whole heart.. the one to whom she had jst given all the rights on herself!  Tears came down rushing as she relived the moment of him pushing her away!  No.. she cudnt bear it.. she jst simply cudnt bear it!  Away from him and away from his life was something she cudnt imagine!  But he wasn't interested anymore!  He hadn't even called her up for once!  Had she done such a gross mistake by allowing him to claim his right on her body.. was it so shameful an act!  Nidhi cud neither stop her thots nor her tears!  As she kept sinking more, she cudnt get Ashutosh out of her mind!  The nites went sleepless and it had started to show on her face!  Col. Verma consulted Angie and requested her to bring her friend out of her problem!

Days went by and after a few weeks, things got a bit more stable in their lives.  The sadness wasn't visible anymore but if one wud peek into their bedroom, one wud know tht it was still very much ther' in their very heart.. the pain was still thr it was jst tht thy had learnt to live with it somehow! 

Ashutosh had received a mail from the detective who he had hired at Col. Verma's referral.  He was actually Col. Verma's detective and he had cleverly requested for the same detective.  Col. Verma had been kind enuf to do so after he had informed him tht Nidhi hadn't revealed anything to him and he urgently wanted to find out the truth behind his baba's story!  He looked at the mail and sighed!  Suddenly, he wasn't too keen on pursuing abt his baba's past!  Though, the mail stated tht because his baba hadn't left behind any sort of evidence to track his past it was difficult and digging up old records from government officies wud b timeconsuming and costly as thy didn't have computerized records of such an old data!  The detective had requested if he cud provide any additional information abt his kinship thn tht route will b a lot more easier and convienient to track!  Ashutosh was still thinking abt it wen he received a call from KGH!

"Hi Ashutosh!" came a voice and Ashutosh was left perplexed for a moment!  He was so expecting Nidhi's voice tht he cudnt recognize Mallika's voice for a moment!  He breathed in and remained silent!  "Ashutosh I know u don't want to talk to me.. but I know its u who had sent Nidhi.  Ashutosh she is really a very nice girl thn I had expected!"  Ashutosh felt a pain at the mention of Nidhi.  Mallika continued,"but I realized in these few weeks tht thrs some tension going on betn u two.. I can understand it happens.. but the r'ship u two share  Ashutosh I m really worried for u.. I mean.. I had warned u..u wer bound to get heartache.. Not tht Nidhi is not a sincere girl she is.. bt its jst her young age and the age tht v r in..its so different from ver v belonged to..Ashutosh its not same.. I had told u.. young generation is flighty and pretty much less serious abt life and luv!  Ashutosh I had jst called u tht I m thr for u as a friend and u know I will b always waiting for u .. I heard the rumors abt Nidhi and her young boyfriend and.." Mallika got her call cut rudely before she cud say any further.  She clenched her phone with apprehension.  She didn't knew if she had done the right thing but she cudnt help it wen it came to Ashutosh!  She sighed deeply!

The rage tht had subsided after the convention rose again at the mention of Rohan!  Ashutosh had been so deeply aggrieved tht his jealousy had taken a back foot!  But now suddenly he feared it more thn anything and his need to see Nidhi became more intense!  He breathed deeply to calm his nerves down!  It was crazy.. he had been acting crazy.. he didn't know y he had this much of jealousy.. And the feeling was so strong tht he cudnt curb it!  he jst cudnt curb it even if he tried with all his reasoning, logic, and wisdom!  It was unreasonable, stupid, and so unfair to Nidhi.. and yet it was thr!  It didn't suit him and he hadn't known tht such raw feelings even existed in him!

And it didn't took long before it came bursting forth with full force!  He had taken a visiting foreign doctor for a dinner with Dr. Rangnath and Dr. Mehta at a restaurant cum bar cum discotheque!  Jst wen thy had finished and he had reached the restroom when he had heard the most familiar and loving voice in this whole world!  He had turned to see Nidhi adorned in a beautiful fancy T and jeans!  She had been laughing and enjoying the moment with Angie!  He had hid back to allow them to get past him and thn followed them upstairs to the discotheque.  Thy had joined Rohan and some other boys.  But wat made his blood boil was tht tht Nidhi was dancing with Rohan!  So comfortably and so enjoyably!  He had a strong urge to go and kick Rohan!  So strong was the desire.. the rage..tht before he cud knew, he was actually walking down towards thm!

Edited by achiever - 16 July 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsShahi12Ashnianamit1944jayshreep2dancydreamer-AnaRoy-vanillaflowersDikshaBalujatweetycatDeepikikamandalBinatssktlkheydoc27ZedZeessss97karajekarjayasree.raoBlushsarikaCherishhChitrathankaveriLibraAazeen02rrdsuttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top