Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 66)

Post Reply New Post

Page 66 of 150

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Wonderful chapter...As always i like AshNi teasing part...Ashu is getting more bold day by day & poor Nidhi couldnt express her feelings as she feels very shy infront of bold Ashu...
Oh ye zalim duniya gumare AshNi ko chain se pyar karne nahi dete...bcoz of zalim duniya they have to stay away from eachother...Anyways our AshNi r powerful to fight...
Ashu col.verma aamne samne...lets see where it will go...
Btw ur teaser is very intresting cant wait for convention...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 66)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojapange

Wonderful chapter...As always i like AshNi teasing part...Ashu is getting more bold day by day & poor Nidhi couldnt express her feelings as she feels very shy infront of bold Ashu...
Oh ye zalim duniya gumare AshNi ko chain se pyar karne nahi dete...bcoz of zalim duniya they have to stay away from eachother...Anyways our AshNi r powerful to fight...
Ashu col.verma aamne samne...lets see where it will go...
Btw ur teaser is very intresting cant wait for convention...

Ashu is not only bold abt wat he feels bt he is pretty confident and clear too!  Tongue  he is a well learned and wise man.. bas abhi tak express karne ka mauka nahi mila tha!LOL  he is from medical field and he knows and understands its natural to feel attracted! Nidhi has already come close to him mentally.. so physical closeness is the nxt obvious step to feel oneness and it imparts a sense of completeness to their luv..Embarrassed

Zalim duniya sahi mein zalim hai.. sab ke sab Ashu-Nidhi ke piche pade huye hai!

Ashu-Col verma.. face-off well i promise will take an intrsting turn.. it will reveal more of the type of r'ship thy share..  nothing like damaad-saasur.. Col. Verma wudn't have dreamt tht usko aisa damaad milega..yahaan to damaad hi saasur se bhari hai!LOL

have completed Ashu-Col. face-off part.. and i think i m satisfied with it!Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 28 June 2012 at 12:27pm

Pooja_0910

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update...looking forward for the next part...

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Thank you so much for the update...looking forward for the next part...

thnx soo soo much..

bt i m pretty peeved with Ashu these days to write the romantic sequence of my chapter..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shri-karajekar

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Chapter 29:  The Convention Romance Part I  -  The take off!

Brief Summary of Previous Chapter:

Having shared the bitter past of his life, Ashu starts missing Nidhi a lot and seriously thinks abt finally taking the step forward and decides to ask her abt mrg.  Nidhi calls and he tells her he wants to talk to her b4 the dinner. He expresses indirectly his growing restlessness to get close to her.  Nidhi visits hospital to check on Mallika.  Nidhi's beauty stumps Ashu and thy share an intimate moment in his cabin but Nidhi checks on Ashu jst on time.  Ashu takes Nidhi back home.  On their way, thy stop at a coffee shop.  Ashu proposes bt Nidhi keeps silence.  Ashu concludes tht she is not yet ready and asks her to take her time to decide on it.  At the dinner at her home, thy have a spat over Dadi Bua.  Ashu apologizes later on and thy almost share a kiss after getting carried away during a private moment in Nidhi's house.  Ashu tells her tht he wants Nidhi to decide on mrg on basis of how she feels and not under any pressure!  In morning, Col. Verma visits Ashu!

To know Y Col. Verma visits Ashu.. read further…

Next day to Dr. Ashutosh's surprise, he got an early visitor at his house!  Col. Verma!  "Oh.. Wat a pleasant surprise.." he cried as Col. Verma entered his house.  "welcome..welcome..Col. Verma" he said warmly and extended his hands cordially.  "Thank you Dr. Ashutosh" he replied and surveyed the house clinically.  Dr. Ashutosh observed him.  He seemed to b pretty interested in the things lying around his house, bt more so in the photographs hanging on the walls.  He stopped a bit longer on the wall which held some beautiful pics of him and his baba.  Col. Verma though did not enquire anything abt his baba.  Soon he came around the dining table and Hiraman kaka offered them tea and snacks.  Finishing tht, they finally sat down on the living room sofa for some serious talking.  "I must say Col. Verma I am humbled at the honor of your visit to my humble abode."..Col. Verma smiled back earnestly.  "It was long pending Dr. Ashutosh.. it was long pending!  Bt I guess it was time that I visited u!" he sighed and replied.  "I am all at ur service Col. Verma." Dr. Ashutosh expressed his willingness.  Col. Verma nodded at him,"I know Dr. Ashutosh I know."  "So I gather u have an important issue to discuss" he looked at Col. Verma expectantly.  "Yes.. many in fact.." he replied.  Ashutosh stared at him.. he knew the issues wer indeed many!  Col. Verma smiled at him knowingly but quickly chose to make it clear," bt for now, the most important one.. Nidhi told me yesterday nite tht you wanted to marry her!"  Dr. Ashutosh jst stared back at him with wide eyes.  He didn't know wat to answer!  Nidhi dicussing with her baba was fine but her baba asking him this way was pretty much.. well odd..and pretty much  unexpected!  "And wat did u answer her?" he chose to throw the ball in his court!  "tht I wud wait for the man she wanted to marry to come to me and ask for your hand!"  Dr. Ashutosh cudnt help a smile.  The swords had jst been drawn.  Col. Verma joined him,"well I am a father of a young daughter Dr. Ashutosh!"  He returned a warm smile back to Col. Verma and shrugged.  "and thn I thot I shud better visit the humble abode wer my daughter so wishes to live the rest of her life!" added Col. Verma glancing around at the house once again.  "And I hope u r satisfied.." he followed his gaze and asked.  "well.. this humble abode is fine.. but well… a little but still remains regarding ur abode.." replied Col. Verma.  His answer puzzled him utterly and he looked at Col. Verma questioningly, but he chose to chng the subject,"I will come to tht too one day Dr. Ashutosh..I will..wat I want to know rite now is y this hurry Dr. Ashutosh.. you know however hard I try it wud b difficult for me to accept this rship!  I cannot possibly turn blind eye to the issues it will lead to.."  "but Nidhi thinks otherwise!"he retorted  "Nidhi.. " he sighed.  "Nidhi.. doesn't think abt this at all Dr. Ashutosh.. v've discussed this and u know it very well!" he replied impatiently.  "but she has faith in me, much more thn I have on myself.. Col. Verma,…its.. its almost blind!  And u know a man like me will not backtrack on one's commitment!" he replied firmly.  The heat rising up betn thm.  "but she isn't ready..Dr. Ashutosh.. perhaps she is reluctant to share with u her wishes.. her dreams.. all the things she wanted to do b4 she became serious abt her life…. suddenly u came and now she is planning to give it all up and think abt mrg instead.." he nodded his head disappointedly.  Dr. Ashutosh smiled at him understandingly.  "I know Col. Verma.. I know.. I know tht she isn't ready yet even if she says so and thts the reason I did not come to you asking for her hand."  He replied calmly and Col. Verma cudnt help himself twitch and nod with admiration.  "You know Dr. Ashutosh.. u r a man one cudnt help admiring.. bt alas its not enuf and not good enuf for me to say yes to this r'ship!" he replied adamantly.  Dr. Ashutosh knew the battle was still on!  "Dr. Ashutosh I understand v look for stability in our r'ships at this stage of our lives... an anchor to hold on.. a pillow to cuddle on.. bt for Nidhi its beginning of a new phase of her life.. its something she wants to discover and explore.. and relish.. and not sit and relax and jst hold on.. its time for her to indulge in life and not restrain herself!.. I cannot possibly let my daughter jump into this blindfoldedly and trample her desires.." he voiced his concerns with slight anger.  "Col. Verma I m as much aware of Nidhi's needs as as u r.." replied he,"and believe me I know wer she stands and wat she wants Col. Verma.. even if she herself mite not know it…"  He cudnt keep the slight hint of exasperation away from his voice.  "bt the thing is tht v r quite compatible inspite of everything.. if u r concerned abt tht.. and u know I m going to fulfill her every wish.. and I assure u thr wud b no compromising from any of us!"  Ashutosh glared at Col. Verma with indignation and he jst stared back at him.  " Col. Verma.. I know thrs an uncertainity abt our future tht u r worried abt.. I don't deny tht.. I will do whatever I can.. beyond tht I cannot promise anything.. and u know I wudnt give a false promise jst to marry Nidhi.. bt thr has to b a closure on this one day Col. Verma and u will have to finally decide on one thing.. and u know ur daughter better than me and u know wat her answer still wud b at the end of it all.."  Col. Verma shot up with frustrated anger!  He was a colonel and it was still hard for him to digest a defeat!  He didn't actually want to but it always ended up as a contest with Dr. Ashutosh!  "I agree I had been pretty impatient proposing her..for watever reason u want to put.. I proposed coz I felt it was rite thing to do.. u knew one day it wud come to this Col. Verma.. its futile stalling facing one's demons.." cried Dr. Ashutosh getting up to face him.  Col. Verma glared at him with anger tht he hadn't seen for him before.."thn y ver u stalling facing ur past demons Dr. Ashutosh!" cried Col. Verma walking up to him menancingly,"and u r still stalling it!" he added firmly.  Dr. Ashutosh forgot abt the rising anger for a moment and looked at him with surprise,"wat am I stalling facing abt my past..Col. Verma.. I have told everything to Nidhi tht I ever knew" he stressed on everything.  "Not everything Dr. Ashutosh.. not everything!" Col. Verma retorted emphasizing.  His own anger suddenly replaced by grief and inexplicable pain!  Dr. Ashutosh looked at Col. Verma questioningly.  He hadn't failed to notice his sudden transition!  Wat was thr abt his past tht was paining him so much!  "The questions its gonna raise.. u will need to face it before I even give my verdict on this r'ship!" he cried.  "Please.. explain Col. Verma wat r u talking abt?" he asked him calmly.  "Have told u Nidhi tht ur baba's name is Dr. Avinash Mathur?..Does she know it?"he asked Dr. Ashutosh, who looked at him with shock,"Nidhi knows my baba?"  Col. Verma shrugged,"I really don't know how much u two have shared with each other!" he cried and thn gave a big sigh.  Dr. Ashutosh approached him with quick steps,"Col. Verma.. u have to tell me.. does Nidhi know my baba.. if yes, how.. I suspect thrs much more deep to our relation thn Nidhi… Col. Verma, u definitely know something abt my baba..wats it... please tell me.. please" he pleaded to him sincerely.  "Dr. Ashutosh.. one cannot tell how and wen one's life wud get entangle with someone else's.. can one?" he replied philosophically instead and Dr. Ashutosh gave a frustrated sigh.  "Dr. Ashutosh, unless u reveal everything abt ur past to Nidhi.. I cannot tell" he declared.  Dr. Ashutosh was completely stumped by his reaction!   "Col. Verma I m not going to leave Nidhi for any reason watsover... u know tht!" he said resolutely.  "No.. No.. I m not pressuring u Dr. Ashutosh.. u r getting me wrong here" he retorted quickly.  "its jst a pitiful twist of fate the way our lives have entangled" he added sighing heavily, "sometimes u don't even know if u wud b able to even forgive someone and forget everything.. forgiving Dr. Malllika was such a hard and complex thing for u.."  "please don't talk in riddles Col. Verma.." he requested sincerely.  He was almost on the verge of an emotional outburst with all this mystery surrounding him, Nidhi, Col. Verma and his baba.  It had been a pent-up pain and Col. Verma was making it more painful to bear!  "Dr. Ashutosh I m jst saying tht u r acting in haste.." he said calmly.  "u need to deal with ur own past first.. and regarding tht I cannot reveal much at this point.. u need to dig and confront it urself.. bt I m going to protect my daughter at any cost!"  Dr. Ashutosh looked at him.  His words wernt deceitful or threatning!  He looked sincere and his concern was genuine both for him and Nidhi.. abt this unknown past involving his baba and Nidhi tht Col. Verma was unwilling to reveal for some obscure reason.  He sighed heavily.  "Dr. Ashutosh.. let us not dig deep into this rite now.. I know u r wise enuf to figure it out one day.. and believe me its the best way to deal with this.. for everyone of us.. including Nidhi.. and then we all will have to face the fire tht one day!  For all our tall claims!" he sighed apprehensively.  Dr. Ashutosh tried to understand his underlying meaning behind those words.  The lives of all four of them wer really jumbled up or was he jst playing with his mind!  He sighed thoughtfully.  Bt Col. Verma had looked pretty sincere.  As he mulled, he had to admit he felt totally confused.  Col. Verma again took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders as if finally giving it a rest.  "Bt till thn I want my daughter to b kept out of all sort of troubles Dr. Ashutosh... After Dr. Mallika's incident, I m not sure if I can put enuf trust on u Dr. Ashutosh" Dr. Ashutosh looked up at him from his thots.  He was smiling!  For a moment, he had thot he was seriously rebuking him!  He twicted back regretfully,"I sincerely apologize for tht.  It turned out to b pretty ugly thn I thot!"  "Yeah.. bt thnk God tht Nidhi was saved…. by u of course.. bt frankly, bua was pretty overjoyed by the news of transfer.. now tht Nidhi wud b finally free from ur magical spell tht she so dreaded!" he suddenly started laughing, probably his bua's dramatic face flashed across his eyes.. Nidhi's dadi bua was quite a character!  Thot Dr. Ashutosh and he cudnt help himself chuckle at her thot,"and hopefully thr wudnt b any more mrg prospects for Nidhi!" he chuckled throwing in a clever joke!  "well" Col. Verma laughed heartily at his answer,"tht even I cannot promise Dr. Ashutosh.. u r such a charmer Dr. Ashutosh.. I wonder how it failed to work on her.. I bet she mst b wearing some charm-shield!" he joked and laughed heavily again.  "Well.. Col. Verma.. u may never know.. one day the charm-shield might fall and the charm might start working.." he joked back confidently and Col. Verma laughed admiringly at his quick wit,"You know I like ur attitude and ur confidence Dr. Ashutosh.. bt..I am father of a daughter and a smart colonel to top it.. and also one who has had quite an experience in romancing his own love.. so don't u remain under the impression tht someone like me wud b ignorant of what all happens wen two lovebirds vanish in my own house!" he stated boldly getting up.  His young daughter's blushes were a give away and he liked to parade Dr. Ashutosh a bit to let him know who was the boss around thr!  He enjoyed the expressions on Dr. Ashutosh's face.  He was staring at him as if struck by a lightning bolt!  Col. Verma kept his chuckle to himself and bid him good bye with a straight face.  He watched Dr. Ashutosh's face turn pretty red in embarrassment as he shook his hand.  "I hope u will remember my advice Dr. Ashutosh.. no hurry," Col. Verma threw his last shot as he climbed down the stairs of his home and headed for his own car to let out his suppressed laughter!  "that is so unfair Col. Verma!" Dr. Ashutosh cried muttering behind his back and threw his hands in air in disbelief.  But then cudnt help himself bundle into his cozy sofa laughing heartily at their last conversation!  Col. Verma was such a man!  He really and truly deserved to be her Nidhi's father.  Actually, thy shud have a full-fledged open contest over Nidhi instead of playing these smaller games!  He thot mirthfully!  Thy can pretty much contest on anything over Nidhi... luving her, protecting her, pampering her, disciplining her, guiding her, worrying for her, and even feeling jealous and possessive for her..… pretty much anything under the sun.. He chuckled.  The only thng wer he gained upperhand over him was romancing her!  While Col. Verma wasn't wrong with his jealousy-filled fatherly concern, bt he cudnt possibly relent as a faithful ardent lover either.  So tht was their little situation bt thr was lot of mutual admiration and good spirit betn thm!  If only he cud say yes to their match!  He sighed and dwelled lovingly in thots of Nidhi.. his loveliest and dearest Nidhi!  His chest swelled with affection and love for her!

His cell rang sharply as if it knew how desperate Nidhi was to hear his voice!  "Hi!" she sweetly.  "Hullo my sweetest!" replied he.  "oooh!  someone sounds pretty romantic!" she teased.  "I wonder who has this effect?" he teased back.  "well who can tell better thn a neurophysician!"  "someone pretty close enuf to have tht effect..may b!"  She bit her lip,"Oh.. and I thot ur oxytocin is raging!"  "pretty raging!"  She blushed.  "I think I shud nick name u A-oxytocin.."  "A-oxytocin.. wow thts pretty innovative.. bt no...please!"she chuckled and thn cried  "well how abt A-Nidhitocin!""A-Nidhitocin.. not bad!"she remarked.  "yeah.. plus it has greater and wider effect!" he added.  She blushed again.. the oxytocin in her was surely rising!  "So when can I meet my neuro"love"transmitter?"  "called up to inform jst tht!.. will b arriving at KGH early coz I have to b at KAH a bit early!"  "okay.. thn time to get ready…fast!"  "yup.. I m ready and about to leave" Nidhi informed  "okay sweetheart.. c u in my cabin thn!"  "hmm.. cee u.." his sweet sweetheart still reverberated in her brain as she started for her new day smiling brightly!  A new day.. a new beginning was wat she felt.. she had talked to her baba last nite abt Dr. Ashutosh's proposal.. as usual she cudnt get his reaction bt she felt content and happy tht at least she conveyed tht she was pretty serious abt Dr. Ashutosh!  His thot made her smile even more bright!

Abt 45 minutes later, she rushed into his cabin without knocking!  He was startled and she saw him shoving away something in his drawer hastily!  "wats tht?" she asked.  "Wats wat.. my files!"  "oh!  I thot I saw something in red and white!"  "well my file is red and white!"  "but surely it cant have hearts all over it!"she exclaimed  "y not if it's a cardiology file!" "thts poorest of PJs!"  He chuckled standing up and leaned over his table to look into her beautiful sparkling eyes!  "you seem very happy!"  "I am," she replied lowering her gaze.  Her blush reminded him of her talk to her baba abt his proposal.  He took her hands gently,"Nidhi I want u to enjoy ur life to the fullest before we settle down!"  she smiled at him lovingly, but answered teasing him,"so after v settle down, I wudnt b njoying my life to the fullest!"  "U know thts not wat I mean Nidhi.. mrg brings in added responsibilities and duties.. I want u to enjoy as a free bird Nidhi.. and fullfil ur every wish tht u dreamt of in ur growing yrs b4 mrg!"  some tears welled up in her eyes.  "I wanted u to smile and not cry!" he scolded her and wiped off her tears.."so wat r Ms. Nidhi's crazy plans?"  "Crazy plans… how can u term it crazy even b4 knowing thm..!" she pouted.  "Okay.. thn name one!"  "well.. I always thot abt having a little tattoo!"  "Wat?" he cried.  "I mean.. y do u need a tattoo..its okay… I mean u wud luk good without it!" he really fumbled for words!  "its not something u need..its something u want to do.. a secret desire!" she said excitedly.  "Nidhi.. its unnecessary.. and u know its hazardous!" he tried to talk her out of it!  To him the idea was bizarre!  "its not!"  "its scientifically proven Nidhi!"  "Not necessarily!"  "Okay.. as u wish.." he finally gave up looking hurt!  She looked at his cute face,"u don't want to hear my other crazy secret desire?"  she spoke the word secret with such naughtiness tht it made him look up at her.. her eyes sparkled with naughtiness.."and wats tht?" he asked.. his voice becoming very husky..He waited for her answer impatiently as she took ages to reveal.. first smiling mischeviously..thn playing with her locks.. thn biting her lips and thn finally blushing.. and tht made his heart want to go on a wild dancing at the anticipation of her secret desire! "tell me" he asked in a low undertone again."I want to wear a mini skirt!" she said in a low voice with crimson cheeks.  He forgot to breathe as his wild imagination ran rampant trying to visualize her in a mini skirt!  This girl was starting to give him some sinful thots!  "really" came a hoarse whisper and she stepped back instinctively as she saw a glitter of wild thots in his eyes.  But he pulled her back and grabbed her by her waist as she leaned onto him over the table,"we are in the hospital!" she cried at once.  "so wat" he replied hoarsely again and this time it was Nidhi's heart tht wanted to go dancing wildly and it did the moment he rubbed his thumb on her lips!  Her reaction wanted him to grab her and kiss her wildly rite thn and thr, but he pushed her back gently and cried in self-rebuke"God! we are in the hospital!" and grabbed his chair and took seat away from her,"its better if we maintain the distance!" he added.  She blushed and took a seat across him.  "so howz Mallika?" he wanted to chng the subject.  "fine.. cannot forget u" she sighed.  He shrugged his shoulders.  There was a brief silence as he pondered over it and thn suddenly he spoke,"Nidhi I bot u something" he smiled tenderly.  She got excited,"Really?"  He pulled out a little box with white gift wrap with red hearts all over it! "wow!" she cried as he presented her and she opened it up excitedly.  "Oh my God!" she cried as she looked at glistening new stethoscope lying inside the box with teary eyes!  "A gift for a new start.. a new beginning of ur career Nidhi.. " he said tenderly.  "oh.. thnk u so much!"she cried.  "My baba too presented me a stethoscope at my first day of job!" he said getting nostalgic.  "Its funny" She laughed "my baba too presented me this today.. look!" and she showed him a cute key-chain with a tiny little stethoscope dangling to it!  "Isnt it cute!" she replied playing with it,"I don't know how and wer he found this!" she said excitedly," he so knew tht I luved such cute things!".  He looked at her excited face and for the first time he felt jealous of Col. Verma!  Really jealous.  He laughed at himself.  The morning conversation came back to his mind and he asked her abruptly,"Nidhi u haven't seen this rite.. here take a look.." he pulled out his purse and showed her a pic of him holding the stethoscope and his baba standing beside him.."Oh.. u wer so young and handsome!" she cried.  "Yeah..and this is my baba.. Dr. Avinash Mathur!"  He pointed to his baba and took his name deliberately to gauge her reactions.  She became serious, but her face didn't have any hint of recognition and he was left confused.  "here..this is my mom.." she brot out a picture from her own purse and handed him… it was pic of little Nidhi with her mom and dad.  He looked at her for awhile and thn his eyes rested on her mom.. she somehow looked familiar.  He always had a good memory and his brain had registered a recognition of her face but it was all pretty blurred rite now.  May b it was long long way back..and he will need time and concentration to get it back!  He sighed and handed it back to her.  She held both pics close and gazed at thm,"we wud've been a grt family!" she said and Ashutosh looked at her with surprise!  Wat did she mean!

She placed both pics on the table beside both gifts.. She took out her cell phone and quickly took a pic of thm.  "wat r u doing Nidhi?"  "making memories" she said smiling.   "oh these r lovely gifts.." she cried as she took thm off the table and pressed close to her heart!  "These too deserve to b long lasting memores.." "wat?" he cried.  "Oh I want a pic in this steth and on ur chair!" she said excitedly and ran to him!  "Nooo!" he retorted but in vain.. she was too excited!  He reluctantly gave his chair and took her photo in various poses on it!  Oh.. she was a darling!  One she had posed as Dr. Hardstone!  Such a mischevious little pixie!  He chuckled.  She thn ran upto him and cried,"I want one with u.. how abt me examining the little heart of the famous surgeon!"  Oh .. she was a sure shot killer!  He mused and before he cud offer any opposition or even resistance.. she took his mobile, adjusted it and held it a few inches away from them while pretending to listen to his heartbeats, which surely had went violent.. which he knew she realized as a pretty mischevious smile crept up her lips.  She clicked pics in quick succession as he gazed deeply into her eyes and smiled lovingly at her!  She then insisted on takin his pic in his white coat and taking a tour of the hospital..grumbling tht this wud b her last day at this hospital and she was so gonna miss him and this hospital.  He acceded and thy went to take a quick tour of the hospital.  As she left the cabin, she gave a one long look and sighed deeply.  Ashutosh looked at her and then at the hospital.. his cabin, the blinds, the corridors, the wards, the terrace, the common room, the coffee machine, the reception table.. even the entrance gate wer thy had collided for the first time held memories of her..  He sighed as they stepped out of the hospital.  They walked towards her car and she glanced up at the window of his cabin.  The blinds were drawn and she cud almost c him waving at her thru thm.  She smiled remembering those sweet moments.  "Nidhi.." he said emotionally.  "I am so gonna miss u in this hospital!"  "me too" she said thru tears.  But before thy cud get any more emotional he abruptly declared,"okay.. let me drop u at KAH"  "No.. really.." she cried but he took driver's seat and she had to accede!  He smiled at her and started the engine.  As thy glanced one last time at the KGH, he pondered over it.. it was as if a chapter of their lives had ended.. the chapter of their beginning..!  And thy wer entering into a new phase of their lives and of their luv.

The days of separation at first wer pretty tough, but thn they got used to it.  They matured with their luv and learnt to handle their feelings.  The sweetness of meeting after hours of longing made it a lot sweeter!  Not tht thy cud meet every day but talking on phone made up for it.  They wud spend hours talking before and after working hours.  It brought thm more closer and it was almost becoming a habit!  Mallika had been improving but her Ashutosh stance was still the same.  Nidhi wudnt talk abt him.. but she kept on asking and she cudnt deny and Mallika misunderstood her silence!  Nidhi was aware of it but she thot it can turn out better for Mallika to keep her from a complete nervous breakdown!  Ashutosh kept on warning Nidhi.. but Nidhi was confident of her approach so Ashutosh finally gave in.  The convention day weekend had approached.  Ashutosh wanted to withdraw his name but they had requested a small speech on his recent research paper and he cudnt deny.  He informed Nidhi and she was as expected overjoyed.  He conveyed his reluctance but she encouraged him.  On asking how was she planning to spend her day so as not to miss him much, she said tht she was going to act and implement on some of her wishes!  She had made a list of all her wishes.. which included some crazy things.. like shopping all day long.. or binging on her fav food… camping, trekking, and a jungle safari... watching all her fav movies at a go.. drooling on her fav hero over his films.. driving madly across Lucknow streets.. shouting from a top of a building.. dancing whole nite long in a disco thec..etc. etc. and then she confided in him some of her crazy secret desires.  It instantly lifted his mood and but he sulked the next moment for not getting wat thy had planned for the convention.  She offered to make it up for him wen he returned and Dr. Ashutosh happily informed her tht he was going to skip the recreational activities in her absence thr and rush home early instead!  She opposed but he was adamant.

Soon the night approached and he was jst packing his bags to take an early morning flight to Mumbai when his cell rang.  "surprise!" cried an excited voice from the other end.  "Wat?" he was hoping against hope!  "I am coming to convention!" she cried loudly and he was sure she was dancing in her room!  He cudnt believe it!" how?"  "actually it's a sorry affair.. the doctor tht was going to go has suddenly fallen ill..and Dr. Mehta thot I wud b a better choice since I was already well prepared for it while at KGH!"  "Oh!" he cud only utter.. still digesting this happy news.  "Y u arnt excited and happy!" she enquired.  She was hoping to hear him squeaking with joy!  "well.. if u tell me to shout from Eiffel Tower I can even do tht.. Nidhi.. I am tht happy!" he chuckled,"bt I cannot probably do tht from my house!"  She agreed.  "Bt the most important thing.. how r u coming?"he asked  "well, Dr. Mehta asked me the same question.. I haven't planned anything.. I haven't even told baba yet.. !  I told Dr. Mehta I will call him back with my plan"  "well.. I will look for any morning flights available..u go and tell baba and start packing!"  "yuuu hooo! Amby Valley v r coming!" she cried on the phone before hanging up.  Ashutosh cudnt hide his happiness any more.  He kissed her back on the phone before bringing out his laptop to check on flights!

At 5 a.m. in the morning thy wer rushing to Lucknow Airport.  Ashutosh had cancled his earlier flight and re-booked with Nidhi.  As they wud b missing the bus tht was going to pick them all up from the Mumbai Airport to Amby Valley, they had booked a private cab and wud probably reach thr by evening on their own.  Nidhi was too excited for this journey.  Rains had jst hit the western ghats and the weather thr was sheer bliss she had learnt!  Driving away to a beautiful hill station with him did include in the list of her wishes b4 mrg!  She smiled to herself.  Angie had helped her chose and pack quickly for all the events!  Angie had claimed tht some of the dresses were going to make Dr. Ashutosh fall on his knees!  She blushed.  Ashutosh looked at her face and questioned.  She shrugged and thn blushed harder as he whisphered something into her ears tht made her stomach squirm in anticipation.  "planning to give those 2 little somethings tht r still pending?"  She looked back at him.  He had closed his eyes and was pretending to b fallen asleep.  Here she was excited, nervous, thrilled, and anxious all at once!  She blushed at him.  He slowly opened his eyes and winked at her reassuredly.  He took her hand gently and locked his fingers into hers.  Feeling the warmth, both went into sleep for a new morning!

**Note:  Hello friends.. the nxt few weeks r going to keep me pretty busy.. its going to b on and off ... i hope tht u all r not getting tad bit bored at the slow pace of my FF.. if so plz advice, whether i shud conclude this FF earlier thn i had planned? thn i cud make quick in few chapters and end.. do advice and comment****

TC Ciao! 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ammspriya_m5Shahi12AshnianCandy_jsjayshreep2dancydreamerDeepikikamandal-AnaRoy-Pooja_0910heydoc27MimohassktlkBinataksujijayasree.raoBlushsarikaniniborn2ruleLibraCherishhChitrathanttrocks

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
No don't end please, its awesome. Why did u stop before their romance? Please give the convention romance update before u get busy. Please please. Awesome as always. Waiting for the next one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopssss97achieverniniborn2rule

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

No don't end please, its awesome. Why did u stop before their romance? Please give the convention romance update before u get busy. Please please. Awesome as always. Waiting for the next one

kya kare epi was getting too big so had to cut short.. and the convention thing is already gonna b long enuf...Tongue

have this week to give u romance.. nxt week will b off..Embarrassed..

k.. will give it a few more chapters b4 i decide on wether to end or not.. Embarrassed...

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Shahi12Ashnian-AnaRoy-ssktlkBinatDeepikikamandalBlushsarikaniniborn2ruleCherishhPoojapangeYessopsss97niniborn2rule
thnx so much for liking my post..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahi12-AnaRoy-Cherishh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top