Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So passionate and romantic update Achiever , every bit of emotions described is so beautiful.
Loved there rain romance and whenever Ashu tease her it makes me blush too .
With there hot hot romantic night , now they are completely each others by body and soul.
Liked the way you described her in the morning , showing completely different behaviour , Nidhi full of Shyness.
Liked this line - you will never understand what change of clothes means to a women .
You have shown how women and men think so differently ,
you really have agreat knowledge of how both men and women would react on certain things .

In your previous update also you have mentioned about girls thinking and desire , how they just desire for manly touch for the first time not that dot dot thing.
Dot dot - is our code word we friends talk about it this language only

😳
your deep knowledge of psycology of human beings behaviour surprises me.

I liked that twist in the end , this was the best day to know about Nidhi's nana , this had to come some day but this was the most suitable time.
I wish he ignores what he heard from Nidhi and behaves normally in front of her , he should wait for the day when Nidhi herself tells him about her connection with his Baba .
I am desperately waiting for how you are going to handle this situation.
If you could please update soon , story is becomming so interesting.
And don't end this FF soon ,don't want to end it ever , Alas! But it's not possible.
Thank you so much Achiever for giving us this romantic story , one of the best romantic fiction I have ever read.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Blushsarika

So passionate and romantic update Achiever , every bit of emotions described is so beautiful.
Loved there rain romance and whenever Ashu tease her it makes me blush too .
With there hot hot romantic night , now they are completely each others by body and soul.
Liked the way you described her in the morning , showing completely different behaviour , Nidhi full of Shyness.
Liked this line - you will never understand what change of clothes means to a women .
You have shown how women and men think so differently ,
you really have agreat knowledge of how both men and women would react on certain things .

In your previous update also you have mentioned about girls thinking and desire , how they just desire for manly touch for the first time not that dot dot thing.
Dot dot - is our code word we friends talk about it this language only

😳
your deep knowledge of psycology of human beings behaviour surprises me.

I liked that twist in the end , this was the best day to know about Nidhi's nana , this had to come some day but this was the most suitable time.
I wish he ignores what he heard from Nidhi and behaves normally in front of her , he should wait for the day when Nidhi herself tells him about her connection with his Baba .
I am desperately waiting for how you are going to handle this situation.
If you could please update soon , story is becomming so interesting.
And don't end this FF soon ,don't want to end it ever , Alas! But it's not possible.
Thank you so much Achiever for giving us this romantic story , one of the best romantic fiction I have ever read.

thnx so much for ur lengthy and interesting reply...πŸ˜›..

yup.. thy have become one by body and soul.. thy have reached a certain stage in thr rship wher thy r gonna b more boldπŸ˜‰ and comfortable with this intimacy..πŸ˜›... bt thr consummation is something thts gonna b much more interesting thn this.. coz thr r still lot of things tht can b explored in thr r'ship.. thr age difference makes this gradual stepping towards tht ultimate physical union much more interesting.. its said tht two bodies can never b one till thr soul unites.. thr r still lot of revealtions to b done in this aspect.. which i think u all will find it interesting.. and equally passionate..Embarrassed

yeah.. the way a man thinks and a woman thinks in terms of dot dot dot.. is quite interesting.. man can never somehow understand the deeper meaning of it.. till he meets such a woman who makes him understand tht its not btn the legs its in the mind.. as it is said!  Sorry if i m being crude here..bt its how the saying goes for it!  And it takes a while for him to understand tht!πŸ˜†  and the one who undrstands this thing easily doesnt remain an object of interest for woman anymore!πŸ˜†  Yup thts the paradox of male-female r'ship!πŸ˜†

the want of touch of a woman is something tht man can never understand easily.. i can tell u it takes whole lot of time even into a mrg (even if its luv mrg) for man to understand tht!  So Nidhi is very lucky!

and the twist thing.. well u r the first one to tell me thts its timing is absolutely rite!πŸ˜†.. i hated to b a spoilt sport.. bt the story demanded it.. it was jst perfect time to introduce the house thing!Embarrassed.. and wow u gauged it so well!πŸ‘

regarding. male female psyche i dont know.. i think i read and observe too much..πŸ˜†.. so much so tht the ppl whom i m observing feel tht i m ogling at thm..πŸ˜†.. its bad manners to peek on couples afterall!  Wat thy dont understand is tht my intentions and inrsts r quite different!  πŸ˜† jst ystrday at McD i observed two different couples at two different stages of luv.. thy wer looking at me as if thy wanted to say.."y dont u concentrate on ur hubby instead.." who(my hubby) btw was busy contemplating y the hash browns didnt taste as good as their burgers!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so life is like tht!Embarrassed  For insight into human pshyche both male female, i wud give credit to my mom-in-law.. she reads ppl so well!πŸ‘  I jst lend her an eager ear!Embarrassed
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

thnx so much for ur lengthy and interesting reply...πŸ˜›..
yup.. thyhave become one bybody and soul.. thy have reached a certain stage in thr rship wher thy r gonna b more boldπŸ˜‰and comfortable with this intimacy..πŸ˜›... bt thr consummation is something thts gonna b much more interesting thn this.. coz thr r still lot of things tht can b explored in thr r'ship.. thr age difference makes this gradual stepping towards tht ultimate physical union much more interesting.. its said tht two bodies can never b one till thr soul unites.. thr r still lot of revealtions to b done in this aspect.. which i think u all will find it interesting.. and equally passionate..😳
yeah.. the way a man thinks and a woman thinks in terms of dot dot dot.. is quite interesting.. man can never somehow understand the deeper meaning of it.. till he meets such a woman who makes him understand tht its not btn the legs its in the mind.. as it is said! Sorry if i m being crude here..bt its how the saying goes for it! And it takes a while for him to understand tht!πŸ˜† and the one who undrstands this thingeasily doesnt remain an object of interest for woman anymore!πŸ˜† Yup thts the paradox of male-female r'ship!πŸ˜†
the want of touch of a woman is something tht man can never understand easily.. i can tell u it takes whole lot of time even into a mrg (even if its luv mrg) for man to understand tht! So Nidhi is very lucky!
and the twist thing.. well u r the first one to tell me thts its timing is absolutely rite!πŸ˜†.. i hated to b a spoilt sport.. bt the story demanded it.. it was jst perfect time to introduce the house thing!😳.. and wow u gauged it so well!πŸ‘
regarding. male female psyche i dont know.. i think i read and observe too much..πŸ˜†.. so much so tht the ppl whom i m observing feel tht i m ogling at thm..πŸ˜†.. its bad manners to peek on couples afterall! Wat thy dont understand is tht my intentions and inrstsr quite different! πŸ˜†jst ystrday at McD i observed two different couplesat two different stages of luv.. thy wer looking at me as ifthy wanted to say.."y dont u concentrate on ur hubby instead.." who(my hubby)btw was busy contemplating y the hash browns didnt taste as good as their burgers!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so life is like tht!😳 For insight into human pshyche both male female,i wud give credit to my mom-in-law.. she reads ppl so well!πŸ‘ I jst lend her an eager ear!😳

hey Achiever your Reply is much more interesting than my comment , well I don't have much knowledge about the intimacy thing , would love to read how you show there consummation thing , you words are increasing my curiousity .
Thanks for sharing some knowledge about desires and thinking of men and women regarding difference of thinking on intimacy matters .

Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii Achiever...Fantastic update...this update was full love romance passion...loved it soo much...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what to comment...love every bit of it...awwwsome
heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

First of all i wud apologize if u had PMed me anything.. coz i havent got time to look into it or go thru ur thrd.. bt i will definitely do so first and thn start writing my nxt chapter.. 😳..

oh bud,do not bother but was very kind of u to encourage me!!!seriously afta my so called ff writing attempt!!!!lols

Wow.. u analyze my work so well.. πŸ‘..  I really appreciate tht!πŸ˜›

nah!its just dat i have read all d chap @lst twice,n have been following from d beginning!!

yeah.. yeah.. i know u r head over heels in luv with Ashu... wait and watch how passionate Ashu is going to become!πŸ˜†

lols!cause dey neva gave a chance to fall in luv wid d onscreen ashu,by d tym evribody goes gaga dere go d CVs to butcher his character,sorry no offence meant to ppl who lyk him!!
but d magic s urs,d way u have sketched ur characters,cause only now a days v r able too see a lot more shades to nidhi,but honestly dis couple s adorable not only ashu😳

I luv teasing so much.. its reflecting in their banters as well..πŸ˜†.. bt the twists tht i had plotted.. i didnt put it very well to b tht effective frankly..😈..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  my weakness to keep my work goody goody and make the lead pair stay together becomes a spoil sport.. and have changed my twist plot drastically for tht!πŸ˜†  this is the 2nd twist tht i have done tht.. now lets c wat happens for my last and mahatwist in the story.. b4 thy get married!πŸ˜›

hmm bring it on,is all i l say!πŸ˜‰

d best part s d way u layer d characters n chip in details n d way u intelligently plot dem,i mean d way u analyse,d psychology part,kudos bud,but wud wish d 2 weeks wud pass soon n v l get an update asap!πŸ˜›
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojapange

Hiii Achiever...Fantastic update...this update was full love romance passion...loved it soo much...

thnx so so much.. planning some more romance and passion.. the only problem is how to fit it logically in the story..!πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

what to comment...love every bit of it...awwwsome

thnx v much.. keep commenting!😳
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: heydoc27

First of all i wud apologize if u had PMed me anything.. coz i havent got time to look into it or go thru ur thrd.. bt i will definitely do so first and thn start writing my nxt chapter.. 😳..

oh bud,do not bother but was very kind of u to encourage me!!!seriously afta my so called ff writing attempt!!!!lols

--i really like ur shayrana FF its ek dum different.. its deep and pretty meaningful.. it gives u KTLK from a completely different angle.. its awesome yaar.. i luv it!Embarrassed 

nah!its just dat i have read all d chap @lst twice,n have been following from d beginning!!
--wow!  **me wiping happy tears*** thnx so much!Embarrassed

lols!cause dey neva gave a chance to fall in luv wid d onscreen ashu,by d tym evribody goes gaga dere go d CVs to butcher his character,sorry no offence meant to ppl who lyk him!!
but d magic s urs,d way u have sketched ur characters,cause only now a days v r able too see a lot more shades to nidhi,but honestly dis couple s adorable not only ashu😳

--yeah.. Nidhi is pretty adorable and i like her a lot!  and may b thts y my Ashu luves her with tht intensity.. πŸ˜†

I luv teasing so much.. its reflecting in their banters as well..πŸ˜†.. bt the twists tht i had plotted.. i didnt put it very well to b tht effective frankly..😈..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  my weakness to keep my work goody goody and make the lead pair stay together becomes a spoil sport.. and have changed my twist plot drastically for tht!πŸ˜†  this is the 2nd twist tht i have done tht.. now lets c wat happens for my last and mahatwist in the story.. b4 thy get married!πŸ˜›

hmm bring it on,is all i l say!πŸ˜‰

--jst planning how to bring in the twist while keeping the flavor and intensity of their luv intact.. plus.. thr has 2 b progress on the passion part rite!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..  so lets c how I manage tht!Embarrassed  

d best part s d way u layer d characters n chip in details n d way u intelligently plot dem,i mean d way u analyse,d psychology part,kudos bud,but wud wish d 2 weeks wud pass soon n v l get an update asap!πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]

i wud say.. i try to utilize my earlier plots in bst possible way!  itni mehnat ki hai to plot ka idea waste kyun karne ka.. πŸ˜†..  the psychology part .. i will give credit to my mom in law..Embarrassed..

and regarding update.. i have half completed the chapter.. u r all in for a pleasant surprise regarding the result of their fight.. πŸ˜†..  bt its not with me.. so i wudnt b able to complete and post it any soon..

and yes till the maha twist arrives lets njoy thr romance.. its season of rains.. and its called a season of romance.. so i m going to bring it on!Tongue
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

so u r going to seperate them for short term...teek hi...go ahead...last seperation was very good and their union after that...make it a big fight...that brings shape to the story...no two can be so good to each other without fights...