Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 150

ritu3kumar

ritu3kumar

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Nothing new to say u Achiever,u r always brilliant...But this time really wants to say sumthing else regarding the difference bte the show and ur update.First going fr the Show...
The present Ashu's behavior isn't actually so much surprising,bothering or irritating me bcas according to the surprising definition of Ash-Mal relation,the behavior is normal.Ashu has been shown so much close to Mallu for so many years,that Ashu wd huv to be blamed fr Mallu's this condition.Now if he ignores Mallu,then he wd b blamed for not being wise to Mallu.But the dilemma is,if he continues to show this care,it will be totally and totally unfair to Nidhi and this 12yrs so-close friendship looks much more stronger than AshNi rishtaa or their Husband-Wife bonding which is just merely of some months.
But Ur update is so clear about all all the Ash-Mal relation.Ashu's dillema,Ashu's one and only Pyaar for Nidhi,Ashu's just only friendship attitude towards Mallu-everything makes a sense...Hat's off to U...
"Nidhi's "Oh my sweet crimson little cherry" and Ashu's "I'm getting old"-these r the two lines were justClap
Looking frwrd fr the next dinner update-how Ashu manages it TongueTake ur time.

Ashu's behaviour in our show for me is so irksome and frustrating.. **i end up pulling my hair even after reading updates!** I keep on feeling he cannot differentiate betn luv and f'ship and is unable to justify his overcaring and blindfolded attitude towards mallu.. KP has failed to show the depth of both relations, i feel.. and how can a wife possibly tolerate her husband combing some woman's hair is beyond my logic.. i think tht can only happen in KPjis world!  wen even thrs direct contest betn wife and mother.. thn other woman is out of question.. neways i dont wanna spoil my mood discussing abt our spineless Ashu.. Big smile

Yeah..my Ashu is very clear on conscience and very righteous man.. still he is selfish and self-absorbed to an extent bt it roots from the situations in his life and not inherent traits.. so he scores over serial Ashu on tht pnt!... his aloofness or care towards Mallu is justified..  and y he luvs Nidhi so much is also justified.. in his mind, the concern he has for Mallu is different from the concern he has for Nidhi.. it has tht passion tht is so expected of a lover for his love!Thumbs Up and wen one gets it so late in one's life one tends to get more protective and possessive.. and handles it with extreme care and precaution!Embarrassed and here it goes pretty well with Ashu's very earnest and composed character!

bt one cannot help falling for Nidhi.. she is jst too sweet!..  Lets c wat wud b Mallu's reaction to Nidhi's care and concern..

Also.. NIdhis' baba is a wise man.. he is gonna ask lot many questions and Ashu needs to prepare for it..

plus.. mrg is now on his mind.. bt wat Nidhi thinks abt it is to b seen..

Also do u really think DB is gonna give up so easily!LOL

our ashu is quit intelligent and he know his  past mistake   and \now he knows how to tackle this as begin with mallu and taking care of her is no sollution to mallu problems.
and  mrg is now on his mind so now there willl be tought times for himLOL
lets see how he handles itLOL
yaar pata nahi this we audience can understant par writers(who else then KP) ko kya ho gaya hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 65)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

..Chapter 28:  Ashu Proposes!

Brief Summary of Last Chapter:

Dr. Ashutosh regrets being cold and indifferent towards Nidhi.  He rushes after her and thy share a warm hug.  Ashutosh discloses his past f'ship with Mallika and feels guilty of leading her to breaking point though unknowingly.  He asks Nidhi to take care of Mallika and help her to come out of this mess.  Thy share a cute moment and Ashutosh expresses his restlessness to marry Nidhi.  Nidhi doesn't seem so interested as he was.  Nidhi invites Ashutosh for a family dinner as a thanks on behalf of her baba.  Ashutosh feels her baba wants to talk abt this whole Nidhi-Suspension issue and his past with Mallika over dinner!  On other hand, he wants to know wat Nidhi thinks abt thr marriage'

To learn wat Nidhi thinks abt mrg..Read further'

His car ran on the road steadily...He glanced at the road moving fast ahead.  His life too was moving fast ahead.  It had been stand still for 20 long years and suddenly, it was rolling forward at a full speed.  His life suddenly seemed liveable and he wanted to run forward and not sit and watch it pass by!  The zeal and passion in his life were back and the source was Nidhi.  His Nidhi.. his dearest and loveliest Nidhi.  He sighed yearningly as Nidhi's blushing face brot a loving smile on his face.  He hummed the words aloud of the song tht was constantly playing in the back of his mind..

tum ho sukun, tum ho joonun
kyun pehle na aayi tum

kaise mujhe tum mil gayi

kismat pe aaye na yakin

He sighed yearningly for her yet again.  No.. he cannot possibly stay away from Nidhi anymore..!  His heart ached and craved to bathe in the warmth of her hug again.. he wanted to immerse himself in the pool of her soothing and refreshing smiles and forget everything else.. his eyes wanted to gaze deeply into the most beautiful sparkling pair of eyes.. and his lips longed to taste the sweet nectar of her lips, which made her every word sound sweeter than honey!  He gave a big yearning sigh again.   any further more minute away from Nidhi and he thot he was surely gonna die.. such was becoming his state.. He nodded his head and laughed at his own thots..He was seriously getting crazy for Nidhi..this craving was a crazy thing..!  This pull.. this attraction was getting so crazy!  He had never thot a woman cud affect him so much.. so much so tht she was practically inside his head 24x7..  Every time he saw something in red, it reminded him of Nidhi's cute and sweet blushing face.  At other times, some other thing wud remind him of one or the other thing of Nidhi.  He smiled to himself Love was the most loveliest thing tht can happen to anyone.. He didn't know if it was jst phase tht wud pass one day.. bt whatever it was it made him happy.. very very happy!

He parked the car in the KGH parking lot and sat holding the steering wheel for a while!  He wanted to clear his head to start with his remaining day bt Nidhi jst wasn't getting out of his head!  He was pining for her like some crazy lovestruck teenage boy..and it was such a strong feeling!  Oh how he wished he cud run back to Nidhi, hold her in his arms tightly, and shower her with all the love that he was feeling for her.  He took some deep breaths and closed his eyes to give himself some time to get his breathing normal and to give his pounding heart some rest!

Before he cud get out, his mobile rang and he heard a sweetest "hi!" and his heart went back to racing again!  "Nidhi!" he said longingly and Nidhi blushed as if she cud sense wat he was feeling!  "hmm" she asked.  I want to hold u and kiss u and crush u in my arms..I want to see u this very minute Nidhi.. He wanted to say, but sighed deeply instead replied,"Nothing!"  Both held on their mobile silently feeling the moment and after a while he asked,"why did u call?"  Nidhi twitched her lips cutely,"I am missing u already.. I don't know wat wud happen of me from tomorrow!"  "U know tht I m not tht far!" he answered her in her own sentence  "hmmph!" she pouted..he chuckled," bt I want to meet u Nidhi.. seriously!"  "yeah.. v r already meeting over dinner!"  "No, I want to talk to u privately.. before tht!"  "privately..emm hmm?" she gave a teasing smile over the phone!  He rolled his eyes and gave a God-help-me sigh!  The state he was in rite now, it was a sweet sweet torture.."u know Nidhi.. how u r making me feel rite now?" he cudnt help himself say!  "how?"  "I feel like grabbing u.. and shutting those sweet sweet lips up this very moment which so luv to tease and torment me!" he said hoarsely  Nidhi blushed..her cheeks crimsoned further as he added,"yes.. my sweet and sweetest little cherry.. I want to do exactly tht!"  God.. he was getting so bold..and open!, thot she as she smiled blushingly over his words!  "Nidhi I m coming rite back to ur house!"  he said impatiently in one breath and actually re-started the engine!  Nidhi gasped.  "wat r u doing?" she cried,"u mst've probably reached the hospital by now!"  "yes!"  "thn No.. u r not coming back!" she ordered!  "tell tht to my pining poor little heart!"  Nidhi cudnt' help chuckle at his cute way of pining! "Dr. Ashutosh u r not doing any such thing!" she replied in a loving tone!  He sighed.  "thn u'll have to make it up for it!" he demanded!  "okay!" she replied biting her lower lip.  He was pleasantly surprised,"really?"  "yeah!" she answered in a shy voice! "oh.. I cant believe tht I m even hearing this!" he cried.  Nidhi chuckled at his cuteness.  "well, u want a private conversation.. so I m gonna provide u with jst tht..privately!"  "oh!" he cud jst utter.. his heart racing miles!,"Nidhi u know u r making me more and more desperate!"  "desperate..for wat?" she knew bt she enjoyed teasing him for a change!  Bt Ashutosh wasn't going to held himself back anymore..he replied warning her.."tht u will come to know pretty soon enuf if u keep on tormenting my heart this sweetly!" he said boldly and Nidhi cudn't help herself blush.  She knew exactly wat he wanted.  Their yearning had taken a different form.  This new desire was evident in his eyes everytime he looked at her and it was giving her a sweet ache all thru her body.  She suddenly seemed to b blossoming into a lady tht he so wanted and craved for!  She blushed and hugged the pillow tight as she laid on the bed clutching the phone dearly!  "Nidhi I can hardly wait.. wen r v meeting?" he asked with same impatient voice.  "I m coming to hospital to see Dr. Mallika.  Dr. Rangnath had jst called me up to inform tht she wud b up and awake by evening and tht I can come and meet her if I want."  "oh!" he replied,"yeah..Dr. Rangnath had informed me.. okay..bt wats the plan thn?"  "well, I was hoping tht may b u can give me a lift back home..and.."  "oh..with utmost pleasure" cried he.."and.." he asked "and..v can steal a moment together..alone!" she said blushing.."emm hmmm.. Nidhi u know u r getting quite bold by every passing day " uttered he..his heart doing a summersault  with joy!  Nidhi bit her lips with shyness.  "done?" he asked.  "done!" she replied!  "really?"  she didn't answer.  "so u r really gonna make it up for me!"  She was still biting her lips and blushing!  "promise?" he knew she was blushing and it was a rite moment to tease her and put her in a fix!  "I cannot possibly promise tht!" she cried  "wat tht?"  "Dr. Ashutosh!" she scolded him with a fake frown over the phone!  She was such a sweet thing to tease! He chuckled heavily before replying"Okay c u thn.."  "yeah.. cee u.."  He sighed and hung up!  Nidhi gazed at her phone for a while smiling and thinking abt Dr. Ashutosh and wat thy were taking abt!  It was certain tht he was getting impatient, but he seemed to b controlling himself well around her and as regards to her own reaction, she didn't know how she wud react if such a thing wud ever happen.  The thot of getting close to him was making her anxious and nervous!  How wud she feel when he wud really grab her and' and.. she blushed at the thot of him kissing her..desperately.. the way he was feeling for her rite now!  Not tht thy hadn't been tht close.. thy had on their first date.. bt the situation was different thn.  This time it wud b pure passion born out of yearning to get jst more close to each other!  A knock at her door brot her back to the earth and she got up blushing to herself to prepare for the dinner before going back to hospital.

Ashutosh went in to get update on Dr. Mallika from Dr. Rangnath and thn continued with his scheduled appointments and daily rounds!  Soon it was 6:30 and his buzzer went off and he realized the hour to meet Nidhi was getting near!  Nidhi must've already been in and checking on Dr. Mallika.  He decided to wait for her call.  Till then, he decided to quickly take care of some pending paper work!  He got himself so busy tht he didn't know how much time had passed till he heard a knock at his door and glanced up at the wall clock and realized it was already 7!  He turned and saw Nidhi entering his cabin with a lovely shy smile!  His eyes widened and his jaw dropped at the very sight of her and his gaze travelled slowly over the length of her curvy figure-hugging dress!  Nidhi looked absolutely gorgeous in tht red dress!  Her reddened cheeks complemented her red dress and she looked so stunningly beautiful tht he cudnt keep his eyes off of her!  She blushed with shyness as his gaze made its way up and down over her again.  Beautiful and desirable!  He thot to himself and he abruptly got up and strode towards her as if spellbound.  He jst cudnt control himself!  His look made her back up a bit, but he continued to advance on her and she backed up till her back hit the door and she cud go no further.  He had reached her by now and he caged her overpoweringly against the door.  His huge body and strong broad shoulders closing in on her made her heart pound wildly.. she was starting to get some craziest of thots and she lowered her head in shyness.  He tipped it up and surveyed her beautifully flushed face before leaning on and trying to capture her lips in desperation.. he cud no longer wait!  Nidhi's heart skipped a thousand beats.  She turned her face away instinctively  she cursed herself the moment she did tht!  Bt his lips landed roughly on her cheeks and a solid current passed thru her whole body.  She clasped at his shirt and looked up at his flushed face with desire.  He retracted a bit.  Both breathing rapidly and gazing at each other with a wishful need!  With a swift move of his head, Ashutosh inched closer to her lips.  Nidhi breathed in sharply as clutched on his shirt more tightly.  "please.. we r in hospital!" came out with her quivering breath out.  Ashutosh quickly pulled away and ran a shaky hand thru his hair.   "Damn it.. wat am I doing!" cursed himself loudly.  He squeezed his head thru more controlled hands and breathed in deeply.  "lets go..Nidhi!" he uttered softly and started collecting his things quickly.  He deliberately avoided looking at her.. he wasn't sure if wud b able to control himself alone in this cabin if he luked at her again!  Nidhi was still gathering her breath when he reached the door.  He cud hear her breath trying to return to normal.  He luked up at her face.. it was still heavily flushed and she was trying to control her emotions.  He pursed his and uttered a quick sorry ruefully.  She was completely shaken.  He gave a comforting kiss on her forehead before moving out of his cabin.  He wanted to enwrap her shaken self in his comforting arms and lead her away but he reluctantly kept distance betn thm as they slowly moved out of the hospital under their staff's curious eyes!  They heard quite a few murmur behind their back, which Ashutosh ignored and Nidhi cudnt keep her eyes off the floor.  Walking out with him felt completely different today!

Soon thy were out on the road driving to Nidhi's house.  There was silence in the car but the tension tht had build up betn thm was still thr and Ashutosh was trying hard to concentrate on driving!  Nidhi looked at him and felt sorry!  She definitely hadn't wanted to deprive him of wat he wanted so badly..and desperately!  She sighed.  But both continued to keep silence till Ashutosh took a different road and Nidhi asked,"wer r v going?"  "to talk.. privately!" he answered returning a teasing smile.. so he was back to normal!  She gave a satisfied smile.  But she was curious to know wat he was so eager to talk..so she asked him arching her brow,"wat talk?"  "patience is a good virtue m'am!" he replied and drove further down the road and parked infront of a good old coffee shop of Lucknow.  He helped Nidhi climb down the car.  Nidhi grabbed his arm and thy entered and picked up a quiet corner table.  Ashutosh quickly ordered the coffees before sinking comfortably in his chair and gazing lovingly at Nidhi from there.  She sat in a gorgeous posture and smiled back at him.  "patience is going to kill this curious cat..Dr. Ashutosh"  she joked.  He joined with a chuckle and thn studied her face intensely for a while and thn asked in most normal of his tone,"let us marry Nidhi!"  She blushed and looked up at him.  It sounded like any normal statement but his request was so sincere and his look so earnest.. tht even this simple way of his proposing had melted her!  his style was definitely unique!  Simple but effective!  She smiled to herself as she lowered her gaze again.  "wat?" he asked puzzled at her reaction.. he was expecting a joyous and blushing yes or perhaps a reluctant..not now.. or.. well..anything bt silence!  She looked up at him again.. he looked too cute wen he was confused!  "nothing!"she replied quietly.  "hullo.. I jst proposed here!" came a frustrated reply and she cudnt help herself chuckle as he yet again made a very cute face!  But before she cud answer in came their coffees and the moment was lost!  Ashutosh crossed his arms and sulked and didn't answer the waiter who was asking for further orders.  Nidhi gave a little teasing smile and replied to the waiter,"No.. nothing.. I don't want a hot delicious burger today.."  and thn added in a low voice as the waiter went out of their earshot," coz I want to treat the most special person in my life with a special dinner!"  bt Ashutosh looked at her and twitched his lips,"tht wont do!"  "thn wat exactly wud do for my Dr. Ashutosh?" she asked smiling naughtily.  She heard a sharp intake of breath and saw Dr. Ashutosh biting his inner cheeks trying to control his smile.  "Nidhi..i will come to tht!"  she blushed.  "bt first tell me y.. u don't want to marry?"  he asked directly.  She lowered her gaze,"its not tht.. I want to!" and thn added in a low tone,"very much  I don't want ppl to talk behind our backs any more and malign ur reputed name!"  "u want to marry for tht Nidhi!"  "y?"  "thts not a rite reason to marry Nidhi"  "thrs no thng as rite or wrong to marry Dr. Ashutosh.. for me any reason related to u is a reason to marry!"  "emm.. hmm..I don't want u to marry me for tht reason Nidhi..i want u to marry me for how u feel.. like I want to marry u for how I feel.." he said softly  "okay.. so wat does Dr. Ashutosh feel.. wats his rite reason" she asked  He looked deeply into her eyes,"Nidhi.. I cannot live without you any more minute.  I want you so much in my life.  I want u to b with me forever and I don't want to waste any more minute of watever of my life is left without u..Nidhi.. I want to wake up every morning smelling the fine scent of ur hair till the day I die!"  Nidhi quickly leaned and shut his lips with her fingers and cried,"y do u say such things!" some tears gathered in her eyes.  "wat things.. tht I miss u so much in my life?" he joked.  She made a cute pouting face,"don't u ever say tht.. u r gonna live longer.. even more thn me!"  "Nidhi.. please don't say tht.."he said tenderly  "wud I b able to live without u?"Nidhi asked thru tears.  "bt I am already 18 yrs older thn u..!"  He shrugged and it suddenly struck him and he got serious.  "Am I doing the rite thing?" he thot out aloud.  Now he dbted himself!  "Thrs no rite or wrong thng in luv.." Nidhi opposed.  "No Nidhi.. this is serious!"  "thrs nothing serious!"  "No'" he started again..but she cut him short,"u cannot decide on something thts not in our hands.. did my baba ever thot tht he wud lose my mom so early..bt he did!" tears came rolling down her cheeks.  Ashutosh closed his eyes regretfully,"I am so sorry.. I didn't mean to make u cry Nidhi.. not today.. please.. please don't cry" he said tenderly.  She wiped off her tears and smiled,"so r u going to ask my baba today?"  "Wat?" he was surprised by her abrupt question.  "so u r not going to ask?"  "wat..No.. I mean yes.." he fumbled..and she chuckled.  Ashutosh gave a meaningful smile!  "If u r ready I can ask him rite now and v can get married tomorrow itself!"  "oh.. u sound pretty confident!"  He sighed,"No..I m being fooslishly wishfully overconfident.. ur baba is not going to say yes any soon!"  "yeah..baba wants me to wait!"  "I know.. and it's a wise thing to do Nidhi.. especially for u.. u r young.. probably.." he wanted to say lot of things.. probably she hasnt fully realized abt how her own needs wud grow and take shape in future.. this is first experience for her.. everything is new.. its her age to fall in luv and chase the man of her dreams.. bt wen she matures a bit more... wen she becomes worldly wise, she mite not want this.  He sighed.  He really didn't know!  How wud she handle the harsh realities of life tht wud strike their lives'.and God forbid wat if him or her family wasn't around.. he shuddered at the thot!  He deliberately pushed away those frightening thots.  Nidhi observed him closely.  He was seriously thinking abt some thing some uncertain unforeseen trouble and that is probably making him worry..the thing was tht he jst thot too much abt the future!..Ashutosh looked at her pondering face and gave her a reassuring smile.  Nidhi's heart melted for him.  He had been a pillar of strength for her and he gave her courage and confidence by standing tall against all odds tht thy were facing against her family..and he wanted her to keep away from all the miseries and troubles.. bt by doing so, he kept brot those worries upon himself and tht really bothered her.  She sighed.  How she wished he wud let her take away all his worries!  Ashutosh stared at her.  She was so readable.  A smile crept on his face.  Her expressions looked pretty cute.  Her brows were drawn in a most worried expression and her lips were pouted a bit as she thot and stared at him.  She looked cute even wen she worried!  "Nidhi.. don't worry.. I m alright!" he smiled and said tenderly.  "Dr. Ashutosh.. u r probably thinking tht I m young and I have my own expectations tht u mite not b able to fulfill.. somethings probably not.. bt I don't luv u for the things tht u cannot do.. I luv u for the things tht u do and only u wud do for me.. thr can never b another man in my life tht wud luv me so much as u do Dr. Ashutosh'and I want to marry this man who I know wud go out of his way to fullfil my every wish if I ever ask.. for me he is way above all the men, young or old, tht wud meet my expectations and thr can nvr b more rite person for me thn him!"  He smiled at her lovingly.  She was such a sweetheart.  Her words were very sincere and thy encouraged him.  It was her unshakeable pride for him tht boosted his confidence.  Rite now everything seemed jst perfect.  Him and her.  He cannot dbt her love.. No.. bt thn he wasn't sure if he was rite person for her!  He was growing a bit more old to marry and she was jst reaching the rite marriageable age!  He sighed at their uncertain future.  He looked at her again.  She was still trying to study him and she looked so lovely wen she did tht.  Her love pretty evident.  He smiled.  Whatever happens.. whatever may come.. she mite chng or mite not.. she mite not keep feeling the same way for him..she mite not keep wanting him the same way.. bt she will never stop loving him!  It was so pure and so true tht even if God came and refuted he wudnt believe Him!  Yes! He wanted to marry her and only her!  So true was her love, bt he wasn't sure if it was enuf for her to marry him!  He sighed!  "I want to marry u..really!" she finally cried with assertion!  She didn't knew y he was getting confused!  He smiled "y?"  "wat do u mean by y?" Nidhi felt offended!  Wat sort of question was tht!  Did he dbted tht she wudnt want to marry him!  Huh!  She pouted.  "No..I meant.. do u want to marry now?"  Nidhi stared at him trying to get a clue abt the real underlying question behind his upfront one!  He was so cryptic!  Ashutosh gauged her confusion.  "Nidhi.. I want u to b frank.. Do u want to marry me now or u wanna wait?"  "I don't know... I jst know tht I want to marry.. and to u only.."  "havent u thot abt it ever?"  "I.." she started bt thn she fell silent' She had always thot abt enjoying the life to fullest b4 getting married..from wat her dadi bua had told her.. mrg brot a lot of responsibilites and limitations along with it.. she wasn't sure if she was ready for tht.. bt the man she loved cant wait.. the circumstances had been such and even his desires had been such.. tht she really cudnt stall!  "Nidhi u don't want to marry rite now.. right?" he voiced her very own thots!  She stared at him.  She didn't know wat to answer!  She really didn't want to disappoint him!  He laughed it off,"oh Nidhi.. y r u getting so tense abt this.. really its okay.. I mean.. v can wait..thrs no hurry!"  She tried to study him whether this was really wat he meant or was he hiding his true desires for her sake!  "foolish me.. I was jst getting too impatient and its all ur fault.. if u keep looking this beautiful, its gonna b pretty hard for me to control!" he joked and Nidhi blushed.  Nidhi's cell rang and thy had to get going quickly.  Thy wer getting late for dinner!

On the way, he enquired abt Mallika and Nidhi informed him tht she was looking for him and she even asked her if u had sent her to see Mallika.  She looked at her so expectantly tht Nidhi wasn't able to answer anything.  Ashutosh nodded his head,"No Nidhi.. u cant b lenient.. u have to strictly convey to her tht I m least concerned abt her.. no matter how harsh it seems!"  "Oh.. how can u act so uncompassionate!"  "I have to Nidhi..at times I have to!" "Nidhi.. I know u r always so considerate abt others.. bt u need to b strict with Mallika.. or else our plan is not gonna work!"  "Okay I will try" she said reluctantly.  "gud girl!" he boosted her up and smiled!

Soon thy reached her house and Col. Verma welcomed Ashutosh heartily.  Dadi bua tendered the formal courtesy of welcoming a guest.  He was introduced to the Solanki family and Angie was overjoyed interacting with him.  She made sure he felt at home and like family inspite of dadi bua's seemingly formal behaviour towards him!  The table was laid outside the lawn for a late evening meal and thr was a surprise for him.  Nidhi had made him his favorite dish.  The reason she was serving with so much enthusiasm and even giving him frequent expectant looks!  She looked too cute!  He smiled at her.  But he deliberately didn't reply to tease her.  The conversation went to informal one from a formal one wen slowly everyone felt ease with Ashutosh.  He spoke very little bt whatever he spoke clearly impressed everyone except dadi bua who didn't seem to agree with him on anything!  Col. Verma had tried to do ceasefire betn thm..bt in vain dadi bua was dadi bua!  Interestingly, Nidhi and Angie seemed to b enjoying this contest and giggling to themselves!  Jst wen it seemed some normalcy had been restored betn thm, Dadi bua announced a pinching statement!  She informed thm tht she had shortlisted a few prospective matches for Nidhi and wud like her to look at thm!  Nidhi was left in shock.  She looked at her baba who shrugged to signal tht he had no clue abt it!  She politely asked dadi bua to let this subject rest, but she was adamant and kept bugging Nidhi in an attempt to insult Ashutosh indirectly with her rude words!  Finally, Nidhi got pretty peeved and she suddenly threw her spoon in her plate and cried,"Enuff is enuf Dadi bua!"  "Nidhi.."Cried Ashutosh even before Col. Verma cud reprimand her,"this is no way to behave to one's elder!"  "oh.. and its okay if she keeps on behaving this way!"  "Stop it Nidhi!" he said sternly.  "u know wat.. u r jst behaving like my baba!"  and she abruptly got up from her seat.."Nidhi.. u cant leave the table this way.. its bad manners!"  "do hell with ur manners!" she cudnt control herself.  "Nidhi.." he screamed at her infront of everyone..one thing he cudnt tolerate was indiscipline and bad manners.. and answering back jst boiled his head!  Tears flowed down her cheeks and she ran inside the house wiping thm off!  He sighed with regret.  "I am sorry" he apologized to everybody.  Col. Verma got up,"its okay Dr. Ashutosh.  She will b alright in a minute.  I will bring her!" and he went and after 5 minutes he returned with Nidhi.  Thy had completed their dinner and wer sitting and chatting randomly to make the atmosphere normal and waiting for the ice-creams.  Dadi bua was still sulking and Ashutosh was least interested in food after his spat with Nidhi!  He looked at her.  She didn't look at him.  She went and apologized to dadi bua who rued tht the food didn't taste tht good anymore.  Nidhi forgot her anger and hugged her dearly and thy fed each other lovingly.  Angie tried to make Nidhi talk to Ashutosh but she avoided him and he kept pretty much silent after tht.  Finally, Nidhi got up and offered to bring in ice-creams for everybody.  Ashutosh was wanting an opportunity to apologize to her, but with her whole family around it was difficult!  Col. Verma finally approached him and asked Angie to show him the guest restroom!  Angie left him at the kitchen door instead.

Nidhi was putting out ice-cream bowls wen Ashutosh entered the kitchen.  "I am sorry" said he.  Nidhi ignored him.  "I said I am sorry" she ingnored him again.  He sighed.."okay.. if u want.. I will go and ask for ur sorry infront of everyone.." and he actually turned to go out!  "Nooo!" cried she.  She ran after him and caught him by his arm.  "u r not going to do any such thing!" she said in a low voice. "I have to if my queen is so sore with me.. to please her, I can do anything!"  "even wen the demand is unreasonable!"  "yup.. even wen the demand is unjust, unreasonable, or even stupid!"  "It wasn't stupid!"  he chuckled and picked at her cheeks,"I know tht!"  "u felt so bad Nidhi?"  "I felt bad coz thr I was trying to defend u.. and u wer taking Dadi bua's side!"  "bt u cant behave rudely with her.. u know she luvs u so much!" "I know bt she has no right to hurt u like tht.."  "Nidhi she has..she is ur dadi bua!"  "oh..bt she is still against u.."  "so wat.. even baba opposed us!"  "bt u heard her.. she is looking for mrg prospects for me.. even wen she knows everything.. I really don't like it!"  tears welled up in her eyes.  "Nidhi please stop crying.."  "I m not crying!" she retorted thru tears.  Ashutosh laughed softly,"yeah.. u r not.. these tears.. thy jst don't know wen to spring up!..stupid tears" he joked and Nidhi cudnt hide her smile.  She clung onto him dearly.  Ashutosh tried to pull her away,"Nidhi we r in ur kitchen.." cried he.  "I don't care!'"  "really? Wat if baba comes up?"  "he knows abt us" she mumbled in his chest "and wat if dadi bua comes in?" "thn she will stop looking for my mrg prospects!"  He chuckled.  "Thn probably we shud go to ur bedroom and make proper use of this opportunity!"  "Wat?" she jerked apart and stared at him!  "y..u promised me something!" he teased her along.  She backed up,"I didn't promise anything.."  "well.. it was close to a promise..u r such a liar Nidhi.."  "I am not!" she retorted.  "Okay fine!" he said with a huff and left for the restroom in guest room!  He smiled to himself.  He luved teasing her.  But Nidhi had taken it seriously.  She stared after him and sighed.

She quickly served the others ice-cream and went back in under pretext to check on Dr. Ashutosh  When she reached the guest room, the restroom door opened and she saw Dr. Ashutosh stepping out of it.  His face was covered with the soft towel that he was rubbing his face with.  He stood by the door and Nidhi slowly and stealthily approached him.  She suddenly pulled and threw the towel away and chuckled mischeviously.  Startled, Ashutosh stared down at her.  Nidhi chuckled and arched her brow mischeviously.  He frowned.  She cudnt help loving his beautiful face which was frowning at her with cutest of expressions.  .  He crossed his arms and displayed a huff expression.  Smiling, she passed him and picked up another towel.  She came back and stepped quite close to him.  She lovingly uncrossed his arms as he stared down at her with slightly tender expressions.  She rubbed his face gently as Ashutosh felt a surge of emotion in him.  Her touch was tantalizing even thru the thick towel.  When she pulled it down, he stared at her with desire!  She was looking a lot more desirable with her caring expressions!  She fell deeply into his eyes.  Thy had all the capability to encapture her brain, heart, soul..everything!  And his damp face had looked even more handsome.  Slight drops sparkled on the hair over ears.  And she had a strong desire to run a hand thru his damp wet hair..and before she cud realize she was drawn towards him.. Tipping on her toes, she ran a loving fingers thru his hair.  He flinched at her soft touch and a sudden stream of blood rushed to his face and he looked even more handsome with flushed face.  Nidhi ran a soft hand on his jaw.  Her touch set his skin on fire and he suddenly felt hot all over.  His breath become short and quick!  Nidhi grazed the back of her hand lovingly against his stubble.  She had never felt such a sensation ran thru her body.. the rough touch on her soft skin was pretty pleasing to her senses.. she cud feel his skin had turn pretty hot!  She wanted to dip into his neck and caress his soft ears very lovingly.  She didn't knew when she had clung onto him and reached his ears.  He gave a soft moan as she bit the soft lobe of his ear and his arms tightly wrapped around her waist and he pressed her close to him tightly.  Nidhi gave a soft sigh as she found herself enwrapped tightly in his arms.  He was grabbing her so dearily and so possessively as if he wudnt allow even the air to come betn thm.  As his eyes slowly laid on her lips, Nidhi's heart started pounding wildly.  She dig her fingers into his chest as he wound around her waist more tightly.  Her hair teasing lightly over the skin of his arm and sending waves of pleasing sensation thru his body.  His one arm left her waist and moved over her back to press her more close to his chest and the other snaked over her upper arms to the back of her head and pushed her head close to his.  She was now held completely enclosed in his strong arms..more intimately and more closely thn ever.  Her hair splayed over his shoulders and their lips jst an inch apart.  Their breaths hitting each other lightly!  He continued to held her close and took in the intoxicating scent oozing from her body..

"Nidhi.." he said tenderly pulling away his head slightly to gaze at her beautiful face.,"u know u don't have to do this for me if u don't want this.." he said in a one quick breath over her lips and looked deeply into her eyes," I want u to listen to ur heart Nidhi and only ur heart.. for mrg.. for this..."  He searched her eyes for a while, "Nidhi.. I want us to feel the same way for each other to go ahead with this and the mrg Nidhi.."  and he waited for her answer or some sort of signal from her.. expectantly.. Nidhi suddenly realized wat she was doing.  Till now she was held completely captivated by his charm, but his words brought her slowly out of this trance.  She realized how close she was to him.. thy had never been this close before.  She felt pretty embrassed and extremely shy and she lowered herself down.  Ashutosh kissed on her forehead gently and immediately released her and backed up.  Nidhi struggled with her muddled emotions.  She had been completely intoxicated by him.  His touch.. this closeness to him.. wer pleasing her..and yes she wanted to indulge into this.. she wanted to experience the desperation of his touch and desire of his lips.. She played with her fingers nervously.  Her heart was beating heavily.  Yes..she had wanted it' God..she had wanted it all... bt her shyness.. her shyness was keeping her away..

Ashutosh observed her nervousness.  He held her fingers firmly and reassured her,"Its all right Nidhi.. its absolutely all right.. if u r not ready its okay..really"  "Oh..how can u ask such stupid question!" she finally cudnt help herself cry!  "wat?" he was surprised.."wat question?"  "how can I even answer such a question.. cant u understand wat I want!" she cried pouting and hit him on his chest!  "wat?" he cudnt believe it! "u wanted it?" he asked.  She blushed and hid in her chest,"u r so dumb!" she complained.  "O God..Nidhi.." he laughed like a mad man!  And she moved away but he pulled her back into him,"No..No..i am not going to let u go this easily.." he said hoarsely over her blushing face,"not this soon!" he whisphered softly into her ear and bit it!  She writhed and cluthed as his shirt.  He smelled her hair and caressing thru thm, he whisphered,"u don't know how much I had wanted this Nidhi.."  Nidhi blushed and snuggled into him more closely.  He once again enwrapped her in his arms affectionately and kissed her crimson cheeks softly.  She gave a pleasing shy smile and his lips lowered on hers as he squeezed her into him more tightly and warmly.  Her fingers dug into his shoulders as he took her lower lip deliciously!  She squeezed and writhed in his arms and it satisfied Ashutosh immensely.  He was about to have a good taste of it as he nestled her lovingly in his arms as if she was the most delicate of things when thy heard a sudden cry outside the door!  "Red flag.. Red flag".. Angie cried from outside!  They instantly jerked apart and Ashutosh quickly straightened her hair.  They flung open the door immediately.  "Baba is coming..quick!" Angie cried and Nidhi and Angie ran towards the kitchen.  Ashutosh ran back to the basin and splashed some cool water on his face!

After 10 minutes thy were out in the lawn saying the goodbyes.  Ashutosh looked at Nidhi one last time before bidding a final adieu.  She hadn't been meeting his eyes.. obviously she was feeling very shy.. God! They had been pretty close to experiencing wat it felt like for the first time!  To have a taste of it and not to have a mouthful was pretty torturing!  He sighed deeply as he drove back to his house.  He glanced once again at his mobile expecting Nidhi's call.  Reaching his home, he paced in his room restlessly waiting for her call.  Wen she didn't, he finally called her up.  "hi!" he greeted her impatiently!  "Hi!" came a shy reply.  "y didn't u call up Nidhi!" his voice still had that desperation.  "I.. everybody was still around after u left..I.. jst got free!" Her voice was still low and shy.  They kept silent for a while.  "God..Nidhi.. I wont b able to sleep tonite!" he cried and threw himself on the bed.  Nidhi's heart ached and she rolled in her bed blushing.  "Nidhi.. don't u feel anything!"  he knew she did but he wanted to hear it.. jst for the sake of his pining heart.  She blushed.  "I do.." she replied  "wat?"  "oh..u r so shameless" she cried.  "and u r so shy!" he cried back.  "wats wrong in expressing wat u feel?" he demanded.  "I haven't gotten tht bold!" she retorted.  "really.." he teased her,"the way u wer.."  "I m going to hang up!" she warned him and cut him mid sentence.  "Noo.. please.. " he pleaded.  "okay.. I m sorry.. !"  he finally apologized.  "but tell me how r v gonna spend our days separately!"  He gave a big big sigh!  "I really don't know.. bt I will come to see Dr. Mallika in the mornings and evenings.. !"  "u know tht wudnt b enuf Nidhi!"  she blushed.  Wat was he planning!  He sighed again..and she asked innocently,"shud v marry?"  He chuckled,"Not for this reason Nidhi!"  "I hadn't meant tht!" she retorted cutely!  He laughed,"do u realize how suggestive it was!"  "bt..bt I had asked so tht v can b together always and tht too officially!"  "I know Nidhi..!"  "Kotnis Arogya Hospital is 20 minutes from KGH and u will come down for emergency surgeries.. wont u?"she asked  "yup"  "so I don't think so it wud b too hard..and then v can always meet in the evenings!"  "I cant promise tht Nidhi!" he sighed,"not every day!"  "hmmph thn I m coming back to KGH!"  "Nidhi u know it cannot happen.. its management's deliberate  decision..!"  "wat do u mean by deliberate?"  "Nothing!"  "U r hiding something Dr. Ashutosh!"  "No..Nidhi!"  "Dr. Ashutosh please!"  "okay!.. the rumor of our affair had reached the management and they sort of .. u know.. warned me abt its impact on my career!" "wat impact?"  "tht as a dean I am the image of KGH.. if my image gets tarnished, so will b KGH's.. and as u know KGH is tending more to middle class crowd and thy r sort of conservative .. thy cant imagine a dean romancing a junior half of his age..its looked upon as if a principal is romancing his own young student.  Nidhi..it raises questions on character of the doctor and hospital!"  "thts rubbish!" she cried.  "Its not Nidhi.. it has some truth.. v cannot change how ppl think abt us and management has to think abt the welfare of the hospital..thts how it cud b run!  Cant blame thm.."  "So thy transferred me here to shut up those rumor mills!"  "its one of the many reasons' yes!"  "and wat if v marry!"  "nothing Nidhi.. it.. it doesn't matter.. coz I m going to marry u neways!"  "bt I want to know.. wat if u marry me?"  He sighed.."I can b no more dean of this hospital"  "Nooo!"  "Nidhi I told u it doesnt matter.. I wud still b the surgeon!"  "Nooo!" she cried.  "Nidhi I can take up some better job elsewhere.. thr r lot of options.. it doesn't end here!"  Nidhi sighed.  "I didn't realize our mrg can raise so many problems' every body is against us!"she cried.  "so u r giving up?"  "No!" "thn y shud v worry abt it!"  She sighed again.  "Nidhi.. dearest.. r u sad?"  "yes.."  "bt I am happy..very happy.. u have an opportunity to shine by urself.. now nobody can point a finger at ur progress"  "u r happy?"  "absolutely.. I want my Nidhi to shine..always!"  "and Dr. Mehta is a nice mentor as well Nidhi!"  "yeah.. he is a nice person..and doctor"  "Nidhi.. jst don't think too much abt all these.. alright and regarding our meetings, we will think of something.. okay.. u go to sleep now.. I don't want to u to get punished for 5 hours again on ur first very day!" he joked.  "thr can only b one Dr. Hardstone who can punish tht way!" she cried.  "emm hmm.."  "hmmm.. and tht Dr. Hardstone is mine!" she added in low beautiful voice and Ashutosh's heart started craving for her again!  He suddenly grabbed the phone and kissed it hard!  Nidhi blushed.  "jst a blush wont do ma'm I want my kiss back!" he demanded and heard a sweet kiss back on the phone.  "Nidhi.. u want to hear how I want to do it!"  "Nooo!" she cried and he chuckled heavily.."Oh.. Nidhi.. I was jst teasing u.. u really think I can b tht naughty!"  "I don't trust u anymore!"  He chuckled again.."not my fault..remember!"  "very funny!"she cried and he stared at his phone lovingly and uttered a sweet good nite and sweet dreams.  Nidhi wished him back and both rolled on their back trying to find some sort of sleep, which they knew wudnt b coming any soon.. the day ..no in fact the evening had been so so very eventful!

Next morning to Dr. Ashutosh's surprise, he got an early visitor at his house!  Col. Verma!

Chapter 29:  The Convention Romance!

Teaser

Convention is gonna start with lot of fun.. with Nidhi's pending demand of couple dance.. its going to bring lot of fun..LOL ..and with with Ashu's pending demand of ahem ahem...Blushing...v'll have some sizzling romance..to know wer all these will lead thm to.. stay tuned!.. twist at the end.. no no... not Dr. Mallika's entry!Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 27 June 2012 at 5:52am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopCandy_jsjsd1priya_m5Shahi12Ashnianjayshreep2dancydreamervanillaflowers-AnaRoy-tweetycatps664Pooja_0910sudhajossktlkmeenu0527jayasree.raoaksujiBlushsarikaCherishhChitrathanniniborn2ruleLibrarrdsuSwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Unbounded Luv Vs Hursh Reality-the convo was impactful,especially  frm d Nidhi's part was too much clear...luved dis matured idea beside her bubbly side..
"Thn probably we shud go to ur bedroom and make proper use of this opportunity!"
The teasing part was outstanding-Ashu is unimaginably getting Bold!Kassor uska nahin haiEmbarrassed
So again Col.Verma-Ashu face-off...wil deffo b interesting,waiting fr it...

achiever

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Awesome as always, your updates always leave us wanting for more, please update soon. Your Ashu is so expressive and romantic, hard to not want more

.Clap

Blushsarika

IF-Dazzler

Blushsarika

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update Achiever , you are such a Romantic writer , whole chapter was Superb as always.
Liked the convo about there uncertain future after marriage , Ashutosh raised all the genuine facts about such marriages . This whole part was written beautifully. Nidhi's reply was very sweet.
The way Ashu teases Nidhi it's soo... Romantic , your all the teasing Dialoges and Phone convos are like happening infront of our eyes , My God how you manage to write such romantic and impactful dialoges.
Your FF is the most romantic work I have ever read , have read many romantic Novels ,but this is so refreshing.
Hat's off to your writing skills ,

what to say about there Private convo and Finally there small kiss session . Liked the way Nidhi told him what she want . Whole part was very Romantic.

I want to apologise for my earlier unfulfilled promise , trust me I wanted to give my reviews but has so many guests at my place that I did't get time. Sorry for this late apology.

Again there will be Ashu and Col. Verma's face off, Curious to know why he came to his place.

Next chapter will be Convention Romance , your teaser is so Torturing ,
hope Your Twist won't seperate Ashni, I guess Col.Verma will inform Ashu about His Baba's connection with Nidhi.
What do you think about my Guess hmmm...

Desperately waiting for the next Update.

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Unbounded Luv Vs Hursh Reality-the convo was impactful,especially  frm d Nidhi's part was too much clear...luved dis matured idea beside her bubbly side..
"Thn probably we shud go to ur bedroom and make proper use of this opportunity!"
The teasing part was outstanding-Ashu is unimaginably getting Bold!Kassor uska nahin haiEmbarrassed
So again Col.Verma-Ashu face-off...wil deffo b interesting,waiting fr it...

now i have to show those harsh realities in their lives unlike KP uncle!LOLLOLLOL...

Nidhi is child-like at heart bt sometimes a child can c life more clearly thn adults.. thy r simple and dont complicate thngs and hence can reach solutions easily and clearly.. i think tht way Nidhi complements Ashu!Thumbs Up.. While Ashu is pondering abt thr uncertain future, Nidhi is clear abt her life and life partner.. and doesnt think more over it.. she wants to marry Ashu and thts all for her to discuss abt! LOL..  and neways she has some present issues to worry abt.. like growing closeness.. deciding on mrg.. and how to njoy her prsnt!LOL

well. Col. Verma-Ashu face-off will b defo interesting..!Thumbs Up.  Thr r'ship is unique!  both due to thr personalities and the past tht connects thm!Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Awesome as always, your updates always leave us wanting for more, please update soon. Your Ashu is so expressive and romantic, hard to not want more

.Clap

thnx soo soo much.. 

My Ashu had always been a thinker.. it was jst tht he wudnt voice his thots till its needed.. v saw wat a charmer he is with words!Embarrassed.. So expressing to Nidhi comes naturally to him when he feels something tht he is beyond his control!Wink..

interestingly, Nidhi is one bubbly blabbering girl.. bt she cannot talk deep like Ashu.. bt doing rather thn saying is more of her forte!Thumbs Up  she thinks fast.. does fast...everything in her life is fast paced.. even talking!LOL  She gets annoyed fast and even cools down fast!  bt wen she needs to say something really romantic.. she gets shy and keeps mum!LOL  Such a cute girl!Embarrassed

niniborn2rule

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Wonderful update Achiever , you are such a Romantic writer , whole chapter was Superb as always.

-- Aww thnx so so much..Embarrassed

Liked the convo about there uncertain future after marriage , Ashutosh raised all the genuine facts about such marriages . This whole part was written beautifully. Nidhi's reply was very sweet.

-- yeah.. unless one turns old and wise.. one cannot understand wat hardships such rship can present in life.. bt it can b a plus pnt too wen one partner has faced and seen it all.. and the other is yet to face and see it!.. it makes this r'ship pretty interesting!  Thumbs Up

The way Ashu teases Nidhi it's soo... Romantic , your all the teasing Dialoges and Phone convos are like happening infront of our eyes , My God how you manage to write such romantic and impactful dialoges.

-- i dont know how i write.. bt i luv thm too!LOL.. and wen i write i njoy thm immensely!Tongue

Your FF is the most romantic work I have ever read , have read many romantic Novels ,but this is so refreshing.
Hat's off to your writing 

-- I m really overwhelmed.. wenever i have dbts abt my work.. i shud read ur comments!TongueLOL.. on serious note, i like to put my work under lens..and observe it for flaws.. bt i m pretty happy tht u like my work.. u know like attracts like.. i think u r pretty romantic in real life too.. and thts y u see romance in evry little thng..

what to say about there Private convo and Finally there small kiss session . Liked the way Nidhi told him what she want . Whole part was very Romantic.
-- Nidhi.. poor girl!LOL.. Accha hai ki Ashutosh is not so Anari!LOL.. warna dono sharmate rehte to baat nahi banti!LOL

I want to apologise for my earlier unfulfilled promise , trust me I wanted to give my reviews but has so many guests at my place that I did't get time. Sorry for this late apology.

--Oh.. please dont apologize.. really.. i know how its with guests.. i had guests for 2 straight weeks now.. hence the delay in updating chapters..Embarrassed.. bt yes i luv ur comments.. coz thy encourage me a lot!  thnx so much!

Again there will be Ashu and Col. Verma's face off, Curious to know why he came to his place.

Next chapter will be Convention Romance , your teaser is so Torturing ,
hope Your Twist won't seperate Ashni, I guess Col.Verma will inform Ashu about His Baba's connection with Nidhi.
What do you think about my Guess hmmm...

--Well.. ur guess.. hmm.. pretty close i wud say!.. bt agar sab raaz abhi hi khul jaaye to mazaa kya ayega hmmm?LOL  and Col. Verma has a reason to visit Ashu and a pretty gud reason  i wud say!LOL  Such visits makes their face-off pretty interesting.. Embarrassed

Convention hai aur AshuNidhi hai to romance and fun to hona hi hai.. but on wat premise it wud start and end is to b watched for!Embarrassed

Desperately waiting for the next Update.

--still writing bt will update soon!Embarrassed 

Blushsarika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top