Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Chapter 25:  Nidhi's trauma

The Recap:

When Nidhi reached hospital Dr. Ashutosh was already in doing some surgery early on.  When they met, Dr. Ashutosh didn't try to talk to her and remained pretty aloof.  Nidhi didn't took much notice of him either but as the day passed she got pretty restless.  All she wanted was the day to get over so she cud talk to him again!  He had been pretty busy today, she had observed.  She sighed deeply and went on with her duties as usual.  Her colleagues tried to poke her regarding the rumor and Dr. Ashutosh but she showed least interest and indulged herself in her job.  The day passed quickly and wen she got into his cabin after signing off for the day, she was informed tht he had already left.  She felt disappointed, but her baba had already arrived to pick her up and she went home without calling Dr. Ashutosh.  Evening went by as it had come and the night approached slowly bt she didn't receive any call from Dr. Ashutosh.  Both baba and dadi bua observed she had remained all into herself and pretty silent throughout the dinner.  She was soon tossing and turning in her bed restlessly wen finally she received his call.

"Hi!" she promptly greeted.  She was too eager to hear his voice.  "Hi.. jst called up to inform tht I will be taking an off tomorrow" he informed her in rather dry tone and hung up immediately.  She was left in tears.  She soaked her pillow a bit and then called him up and barked at him on the phone itself,"Y did u call wen u didn't want to talk to me.. I wud have got the news from the hospital tomorrow.." her words muffled in sobs by the time she had ended her sentence.  "Nidhi" he said tenderly and she cried more.  "Nidhi stop.. stop crying.. please"he urged her.  "I hate u!" cried she thru her sniffles.  "I know.." he replied.  "How much?"asked he.  "wat?"  "How much do u hate me?"he asked again.  There was no reply and he cud sense tht she had stopped crying by now and was jst probably sitting and pouting cutely!  He smiled and asked again.."Nidhi.. tell me.. how much do u hate me?"  "Not much?cannot hate u much" came a low reply after a while and he chuckled.  Overwhelmed by her cuteness, he grabbed his phone and gave her a hard kiss on the phone and she blushed and forgot to pout!  "hmm.. so thr v go.. shud I say..v kissed and made up..literally!" he tried to cheer her up.  And he heard her soft chuckle.  "so tell me.. y wer u so upset?"he probed.  "Y an off?"she asked.  "Nidhi.. remember the research paper I am working on.. well, luks like I wasted my hell lot of time after a beautiful dame" he said teasing her and heard a disgruntled groan in reply.  He chuckled.  "well.. I will have to make up for the time lost.. Nidhi.. will need to go out of town tomorrow.  Thrs a meeting with my other partner and thn we will attend a seminar.  Well, its gonna take up my whole day tomorrow!"  She gave a dissatisfied moan.  "Cant help it Nidhi.."answered he with a pitiful twitch.

"bt u?u.. sound least concerned abt my problem..we've been talking for last 5 mins and u haven't even mentioned abt it!" complained she.  "abt wat?"asked he and she gasped in disbelief,"u don't mean tht u simply forgot abt my?.my shock!"  He chuckled to himself.. now she was getting on the rite track!  "So?"  "So?"she cried,"u really forgot?" She cudnt believe it.  "Y not.. u said u wer going to tackle it on ur own..didnt u?" he played along.  "But tht doesn't mean u shud take it seriously!"  "really.. I thot u wer serious!"  "I WAS.. bt.. bt.."  "Thn wers the problem?" "oh..arent u supposed to question my such behaviour!" she finally cried impatiently!  "really I shud've?" "yes..obviously!"  "Y?" "wat do u mean by y?" she barked getting increasingly impatient now.  "rnt u an independent girl.. u know how to take care of urself all by urself.. how to tackle such trivial issues all alone.. and.." and before he cud finish the sentence he heard her sniffles again.  He got alarmed and he cried in exasperation"u crying.. oh..cmon?Nidhi.. I was jst teasing u.."  Bt she didn't answer and sniffled some more.  He breathed in and tried to explain,"Okay.. fine.. I am sorry.."  He heard her something mumble in her crying voice which he cudnt get!.. "Nidhi.. I said I m sorry.. please don't cry" bt she didn't so he cried,"Fine.. thn I m coming down at ur house.."  "Nooo!"she cried back.  "Y?"  "Dadi bua is already angry.. dunno how baba and she wud react on u coming here at this hour.. besides.. u have to get up early morning tomorrow rite?"  "No.. u jst wait.."  "No really thrs no need to come down.. I m not crying. I m fine.. please.."  "Nidhi.. jst wait.. okay.. c u thn..!" and he hung up before Nidhi cud oppose.

She paced in her room for next 15 minutes waiting for his call.  She went and looked for his car on the roads!.  Thr was no sign of him.  What was he doing!.  She really got worried.  She had already given him umpteen missed calls and thr was no reply.  She came back in and glanced at dadi bua, baba, and chote sarkar's doors thy wer closed and the lights were off, so probably thy had gone to sleep.  She was so tempted to sneak out of her bedroom window again!  She was still thinking over it as she entered her room again and bumped into someone.  Startled, she started to give a loud shriek but it got muffled by a strong hand of someone on her mouth and his other hand went to latch the door behind them.

She gasped in horror as she struggled against the intruder.  Her room was engulfed in pitch-black darkness.  The intruder had probably shut the windows and put off her nightlamps as well, she observed and strangely the intruder wasn't assaulting her and was jst trying to save himself from the blows Nidhi was trying to throw at him with both her hands from tht distance.  When suddenly he caught hold of her one hand and pinned her against the door and whisphered into her ears,"Nidhi..I didn't know tht u wudnt recognize my touch!"  and immediately released his hand from her mouth.  Nidhi gasped as he moved away from her.  "how wud I know tht Dr. Ashutosh wud sneak in this time for a change!"  "hmm.. gud one.. jst stay wer u r" he said as he moved towards her bed and threw on the lights of her table lamp.  "huh! this is my bedroom!" she replied.  "But how did u get in?" she asked him quite puzzled.  She saw Dr. Ashutosh flashing a mischievous smile at her.  He shrugged his shoulders and went on towards the windows.  She followed him to the windows in utter amazement and cried,"thru the window?"  He smiled and threw open the windows.  She gasped,"u..u? jumped in thru the window?" she cudnt believe it!.. He looked at her and thn pulled her down with him to sit by the window leaning on its wall.  "it was pretty thrilling!" he said keeping his voice down and chuckled!  She suddenly grabbed his arms tight and cried,"wat if u were cot?"  "tht was the idea Nidhi not to b caught!"  She took his arm and wrapped around herself and pressed into him in a protective hug and asked,"wat if u wer cot.. y did u do this!" her voice became seriously emotional.  He patted her back and asked,"bt y wer u crying thn?"  "Oh.. its jst silly me.. getting overly emotional these days" she chided herself.  "u shudnt've heeded to my mood swing barbs and risked urself!!"  He tipped her face up and looked at her lovingly,"How can I not Nidhi?"  and he gazed in to her eyes deeply with love.  He had said so tenderly tht Nidhi's eyes had become wet as a sign of the overwhelming love tht she was feeling for him.  His eyes had tht same glint of luv and for a moment she thot thy had flickered with an emotion of extreme compassion as he surveyed her face!  He then jst smiled and pinched at her cheeks lovingly,"so tell me.. wat is making u so overly emotional these days.. hmm..?"  She lowered her eyes down at the floor away from him and again embraced him tightly and whispered,"U know for a moment I had thot I wud lose u too.."  and some tears trickled down her face and she grasped him more tightly.  "and y did u think so?" he asked tenderly cuddling her close.  He didn't attempt to wipe off her tears when he knew she had started crying again as her voice had trembled.  He wanted her to cry her heart out.  "I.. I only.. vaguely remember.. bt baba had told me.. it was a similar nite.. dark..pitch-black.. tht had brot tht fateful news of our accident to him."  She pressed him more close and he jst let her speak.  "I had survived unscathed but my mom had succumbed to fatal injuries.." and she started sobbing and he patted her soothingly.  She rubbed off her tears and continued,"after those spells of fainting..and the apparent concern for PTSD symptoms after the nite the goons had attacked me.. I learnt from baba tht thy wer actually resulting from this accident.. I hadn't remembered much of it.. probably I had blocked it out.. bt thn I tried to remember it.. baba had told me the backstory of it.. how my mom had taken me to her baba in hopes of reconciliation but it probably hadn't gone too well.. as I thn remembered vaguely how my mother cudnt stop crying on our way back home.. how she constantly called out her baba's name asking for his forgiveness.. and after a while, she had patted me and consoled me and thn she had tried to rub off her tears wen suddenly she lost control over her steering.  The car had swayed uncontrollably and the nxt thing I remembered was a sound of huge huge crash and then everything had went black.. and then wen I had woken up in the hospital, I had remembered nothing.. I had lost my mom and I hadn't known it..!"  Her face trickled down with some more tears and she started sobbing again.  Ashutosh cuddled her more lovingly and softly kissed on her head.  After a while her sobs died down and she breathed more easily.  She felt a serene silence in her room and the only noise she cud hear was his heart beating rhythmically.  She listened to them for a while and slowly her heart followed the same rhythm.  All the agitation tht was in her mind seemed to have quietened down.  She took a deep breath and looked up lovingly at him.  She noticed that he had been observing her quietly for a while now.  He smiled back and tucked her tresses back behind her ears and pulled at her chin lovingly.  He cuddled her more lovingly and thn gave her a tight embrace and taking a deep breath himself and asked,"so my dearest Nidhi.. so thts the reason tht my pretty and  accomplished doc faints on seeing open wounds!"  "baba had told me.. my whole frock was soaked in blood wen thy had brot me in tho thr was not as much as a single scratch on my body as the airbags had deployed promptly. and thts the reason y I had actually blocked down every memory of my mom.. I don't even remember her face clearly.. its so strange.. I don't remember much abt my mom.. some pretty vague memories.. thts all!  I was some 8-9 yrs old back thn.. 9 yrs.. 9 long yrs I had spent with my mom and I don't remember a single thing of it!"  She sighed sadly.  He again pinched her cheeks lovingly and thn traced down her jawline tenderly and thn brot up his fingers around her lips so as to make a smiley.  He winced and smiled at her affectionately.  It brot an instant smile on her lips.  His luv can never fail to bring a smile on her lips!  He looked at her with thotful face for a while.  Thn cupping her face lovingly, he asked her,"Nidhi.. thrs a friend of mine who can help u out.. if u don't like to go for sessions, u can meet him in more informal setting.  I can arrange for tht.  He has really different style.  U will not feel the anxiety of talking.  He will treat u gradually and believe me u wudnt even know.. he has some grt skills!" he laughed softly and thn added a please and looked at her questioningly.  She stared at him.  His eyes looked anxious and concerned and yet he was trying to laugh it off jst for her sake.. jst to make her at ease!  And wen she smiled and nodded a yes, thy were filled again with all the love tht he had for her!

She looked into his eyes deeply and she cudnt hold herself back.  Overwhelmed with a sudden surge of luv for him, she raised herself so as to kiss him, but he put a loving finger on her lips and refrained her.  He brought her out of the hug instead and got himself up and thn pulled her up along his side.  She stood up reluctantly and pouted cutely at him, but he chuckled and pulling at her chin again and smiled at her lovingly.  She cudnt help herself and she came forward to hug him, but he stopped her right at his arms length and arched an eyebrow in a questioning gesture.  She jst shrugged her shoulders cutely to show her displeasure.  "Nidhi.. don't u think it's a bad idea to get romantic in ur bedroom!"  She blushed and moved away from him.  "Tho I wudnt mind if u want to?" he teased her softly with his oh so husky voice and traced her arm lightly with his fingertips tiltillating her skin there.  She withdrew her arm in quick reflex and cried a big No!.. He shushed her up and chuckled,"so finally tell me.. u want to or not?" he continued with his teasing.  She took a pillow from her bed and threw at him.  He promptly caught it in his hands and chuckled some more at her embarrassed face.  But then she stepped backwards slowly and sat on her bed leaning her back onto the wall and smiled at him invitingly!  The pillow fell out of his hand and he stared at her with open mouth.  She smiled at him again and danced her eyes invitingly..and this time his heart forgot to beat!  He approached her with quick steps and cudnt help himself reaching for her as he leaned on to her.  She lowered her gaze in shyness and bit her lower lip tentatively.  A soft gasp escaped his lips and his head tilted onto hers for a desperate kiss.  He was about to take her soft lips in when she pushed him gently on the bed and ran on to the open window chuckling mischeviously!  "Dr. Ashutosh.. don't u think it's a bad idea to get romantic in my bedroom!"she replied at his heavily flushed face.  "Oh God!" cried out he as he ran a desperate hand thru his hair.  He cudnt help himself looking at her with the same wishful eyes.  When she became so naughtily mischevious, she looked more delicious!  His eyes made her seriously shy this time and she turned away from him and looked out of the window clutching her heart.  She heard him getting out the bed and approaching her slowly and heart rate quickened as he approached her, but he didn't touch her.  He jst stood beside her and gazed at her with deep piercing eyes and uttered in almost whisper,"I will need to go Nidhi.. or else I m so gonna lose my control!"  She blushed hard again.  He stared at her for awhile and then breathed deeply,"so c u day after tomorrow thm?"  "hmm.." she replied.  "u will take good care of urself rite?"  She nodded again.  "now thts like my gud Nidhi..!" he replied lovingly.  He was tempted to peck her cute cheeks bt he was afraid he wud get carried away again.  He needed to maintain the distance and he needed to restrain himself.  He jst turned and looked outside to see if the coast was all clear.  He then jumped out of the window and stayed stooped over so as to hide himself behind the bushes.  "Good nite and sweet dreams Dr. Nidhi Verma," he wished her lovingly and gave her a flying kiss before making a way out of the bushes.  She smiled after him and watched him till he reached his car.  She waved him good bye and after making sure tht nobody's around, she gave him back a flying kiss.  He seemed to have smiled as he got into the car.  She gazed behind after it till it went out of her sight and then went to her bed to pick up her phone.

He called her up when he reached home.  He gave her a brief account of his schedule tomorrow and bid her a final good nite.  He laid on the bed quietly for a while and then slowly drifted into sleep.  Nidhi jst cudnt sleep.  She hugged tight the pillow that she had thrown to him and laid on the bed thinking abt him.

The nxt day, Ashutosh called up Nidhi early on.  She hadn't had much of sleep thru the nite and hence wen she finally fell asleep, nothing cud bring her out of her deep slumber!  Her cell jst kept on ringing and Ashutosh had to give up in the end.  He had scheduled such tht Nidhi was reporting to Dr. Mehta instead of Dr. Mallika this fortnight and as a personal favor, he had requested Dr. Rangnath to keep a close eye on Dr. Mallika and to enquire after Nidhi while in the hospital.  He had taken all the required precautions and yet he felt apprehensive abt Mallika's intentions.  Not tht Nidhi wasn't gud enuf to tackle Mallika, which she had done brilliantly till date, bt he had felt too protective of Nidhi.  Had he had a talk with Nidhi abt this he wud've felt more relaxed.  He gave a big sigh and went on to check in at the airport.  Nidhi hadn't yet woken up wen he reached his hotel and he was tempted to call up Col. Verma to know abt Nidhi's state but then he refrained himself from giving in to his impulses.  He pushed away his worrying thots, may b he jst was feeling unnecessarily anxious regarding Nidhi.  It mite not turn out as he feared afterall.  He tried to infuse some positive and optimistic thots to get on with his day ahead.  It was an important day for him and his career.

Soon he met his research team and thy got busied themselves on thr research project and in preparation of their paper for the seminar that was to be held in the evening.  So occupying was his work tht he hadn't had even time to glance at his watch or to think abt anything else other thn the work in hand.  His devotion to his work was unmatchable and he justified the phrase "engrossed deeply in work!"

So Nidhi had but one choice to jst sigh and wait for him to call up!  She had cursed herself a thousand times at least since morning for oversleeping and missing his calls!  More than once, she was tempted to give him a one-ring missed call, but she didn't, she didn't want to distract him!  With his reputation already at stake, she didn't want to make it any worse for him!  She observed tht Dr. Rangnath had more than once come and enquired after her and Dr. Mehta had kept her pretty busy.  He was quite a jolly person and working under him cheered her up but as lunch time approached, she started missing Dr. Ashutosh more and more.

In the lunch break, wen Dr. Ashutosh finally took an opportunity to call Nidhi up, he was surprised to see at least dozen calls from Dr. Rangnath.  A sudden dread gripped him.  Even in case of emergencies, Dr. Rangnath never called him these many times and the most alarming thing tht his brain marked was tht thr was not a single call from Nidhi!  He immediately rang up Dr. Rangnath to enquire after her!  "Oh.. Thank God u called up Sir.." replied Dr. Rangnath. "I had been trying to reach u for so long.. its abt Dr. Nidhi.. I.. I am.. really sorry Dr. Ashutosh... I? I cudnt do anything." he said with a big sigh.."Dr. Mallika has suspended Dr. Nidhi" added he in a guilt-ridden voice.

"wat?" cried Dr. Ashutosh.  He was unable to believe it!  How can Mallika even do this without his consent.  She was acting on his behalf and her rights were limited!  "Dr. Ashutosh.. Dr. Nidhi didn't follow Dr. Mallika's treatment instructions for a critical patient that was jst admitted"  "but Dr. Nidhi was under Dr. Mehta!" "yes.. bt Dr. Mehta was on an on-call emergency duty and Dr. Mallika reassigned Dr. Nidhi back under her!"  Dr. Ashutosh ran a frustrated hand thru his hair.  "so wat happened?"enquired he.  "as I told u Dr. Nidhi didn't concur with Dr. Mallika's diagnosis and line of treatment, she simply didn't comply with her instructions and went on with her own line of treatment!"  "Oh Nidhi!" he cudnt help himself cry in dismay!  "Yeah.. its pretty pretty bad for Dr. Nidhi!.. Its not acceptable of an intern and this time, Dr. Mallika is rite and we cannot possibly challenge her suspension!  And I am afraid she is not gonna rest at tht she will surely take this matter up to the management pretty soon!"  "I am afraid.. Dr. Rangnath.. I am afraid!" he shook his head frustratingly!  Wat has Nidhi done!  He thot Mallika wud do something wrong bt its Nidhi herself who has brot it upon herself!  How was he even gonna save her!

Chapter 26:  Mallu Vs Ashu-Nidhi

******************Teaser****************

Nidhi has brot it upon herself.. Now how will Ashu save her!  One thing is for sure our darling is Ashu is gonna save his Nidhi.. bt how?  Well wait for next chapter..

Bt will Mallu give in so easily.. nah!  and a bitter woman is more dangerous.. she is gonna strike a bigger blow and make sure its sure shot this time!  hmm.. thn wat will Ashu do thn?   How will it affect Ashu-Nidhi..

do put in ur comments..

Tc...

Edited by achiever - 11 June 2012 at 6:47am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmsYessopCandy_jspriya_m5Ashnianjayshreep2dancydreamerkpbhaktavanillaflowers-AnaRoy-M.L.PriyaNaiduDikshaBalujaritu3kumarshalini.malik72MimohaPooja_0910heydoc27sudhajorskumar..PlayfulKiss..Blushsarikajayasree.raoCherishhChitrathanSuvika.ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 59)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu3kumar

ritu3kumar

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

loves the cute scene between ashu- niddhi. really never expected ashu will do something so crazy i thing that love all about Wink not doubt our ashu is so cute and passionate about niddi Embarrassed
Cant wait for more!!

please update soonTongue

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
good going achiever.. loved the way ashu came to her room and whole convo..
curious to read next chap. yes how would ashu will save Nidhi..plz update soon.. 

Edited by rrdus - 11 June 2012 at 8:42am

heydoc27

heydoc27

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i was damn sure wen i logged in today i l hav yo update!!!
hmm i hav literally told dis in almost evri update,dat i have cumpltly fallen for dis man!!!
uff he takes me by surprise evritime,brillianr,kudos to uClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
r u kiddin me ,neva expected to hear its thrilling from dis man afta jumping out o a windowWink
but i luvd d entire convo btwn dem,i mean whole of it rite from d eventlful to entry to a more eventful exitEmbarrassed
hmm so now d problem s known n its half way thruSmile
al rite,so dat was d twist!!!!
i dont think so u r yet put in ur twist!!!
premonition of dat thing had occured to our hero,aftall he s d dashing,debonaire,caring,charmer..enough i l run out of words to describe him!!WinkEmbarrassed
hmm so d troubles have just begun to surface!!!or shud i say in all possible directions,but nevertheless,dis ashu s gonna brace thru evrithing..gracefullySmileSmileSmile

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu3kumar

loves the cute scene between ashu- niddhi. really never expected ashu will do something so crazy i thing that love all about Wink not doubt our ashu is so cute and passionate about niddi Embarrassed
Cant wait for more!!

please update soonTongue

Ashu-Nidhi share a completely different type of r'ship.. and i luv thm for tht..Embarrassed..

Ashu is darling.. bt i think he is taking center stage in my story.. time to gear Nidhi up...

will update soon..

thnx so much for ur comments..Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdus

good going achiever.. loved the way ashu came to her room and whole convo..
curious to read next chap. yes how would ashu will save Nidhi..plz update soon..  

well, he has power, authority, and brains.. a full package he is!  Tongue

he has tackled such complicated issues in his long career.. expect him to do jst tht with elan.. without any unnecessary drama!

a lot more to b revealed wen he deals with Mallu's 2nd blow tho..

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heydoc27

i was damn sure wen i logged in today i l hav yo update!!!
hmm i hav literally told dis in almost evri update,dat i have cumpltly fallen for dis man!!!
uff he takes me by surprise evritime,brillianr,kudos to uClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
r u kiddin me ,neva expected to hear its thrilling from dis man afta jumping out o a windowWink
but i luvd d entire convo btwn dem,i mean whole of it rite from d eventlful to entry to a more eventful exitEmbarrassed
hmm so now d problem s known n its half way thruSmile
al rite,so dat was d twist!!!!
i dont think so u r yet put in ur twist!!!
premonition of dat thing had occured to our hero,aftall he s d dashing,debonaire,caring,charmer..enough i l run out of words to describe him!!WinkEmbarrassed
hmm so d troubles have just begun to surface!!!or shud i say in all possible directions,but nevertheless,dis ashu s gonna brace thru evrithing..gracefullySmileSmileSmile

ha ha ha.. seems like u have fallen head over heels for this Ashu.. man.. he is so so charming!Day Dreaming.. bt wat happens of u wen he will reveal his hot side!Wink.. i guess Nidhi ke saath tum bhi gayi kaam se..LOLLOLLOL

for a man like Ashu , even jumping out of window is a thrill!  LOL..

hmm.. Nidhi's trauma, baba's pain and remorse... Nidhi's Nana and Ashu's baba's berukhi... and Ashu's abandonment.. all r linked up.. how will b revealed haule haule...Embarrassed..  Nidhi is the only link betn thm.. and an interesting answer to all their worries, pain, and questions!

Wat role Mallu played in it.. and wer and y Ashu-mallu stand today wer thy stand... will also b dealt with..  Mallu mata mite come back the way i am planning bt cant tell for sure till i pen tht chapter..  

and yes.. thr r those "log" already to pelt the stones!

Ashu stands tall and mighty against all odds and he can fight his way thru everything and anyone... bt thn wat can weaken him?Big smile.. intersting question bt its answer will have to wait!

i was planning for a convention chapter soon.. bt i wasnt satisfied with Ashu-Mallu story so i rewrote it and presented it in a different angle.. so thr story is gonna take a few chapters i guess.. b4 convention thing happens..

I have chngd my original plot a bit..

Edited by achiever - 12 June 2012 at 4:13am

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm, lovely update, cute, romantic, interesting, heartfelt, everything together. Can't wait for the next one.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top