Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Chapter 22:  The first date!  - Part 1 - The preplanning!

The Recap:

"Okay.. Dr. Ashutosh .. I am gonna give u some respite.. bt promise me tht u wud not forget to breathe at my answer!"  He chuckled,"I promise"  "okay.. how abt v meeting over dinner?"she said in a low enticing voice and his heart danced with joy.. he jst wanted to do a jig right thr in his cabin like some 16-yr-old teen!  He chuckled at himself for his own crazy thots!  "wat?"she asked "nothing" he cudnt possibly tell her wat his heart wanted to do! "thn Dr. Ashutosh.. is it yes or no!,"asked she and chuckled.  "Nidhi! U little mischief… I am sooo gonna…. gonna.. kiss u hard some day!"  Oh my God!  Her cheeks instantly turned into reddest of the finest cherry of Europe!  And she was afraid it was gonna lay bare her crazy madly-in-luv self to her colleagues.  She hung up in shyness and ran to the rest room to get some breath.  Did… did he jst say tht!  Her ears cudnt still believe it!  And her heart was still racing at its fastest pace!  She blushed again heavily as his naughty face came across her eyes.  Thn she got his SMS,"C u at 7 p.m. Lady Blush Blush!"  And she blushed hard again and smiled at his naughtiness.. he was too cute.. and pretty naughty and he seemed to know exactly how to make her go swooon!

Dr. Ashutosh was extremely eager for his dinner with Nidhi and he had hard time controlling his effusing enthusiasm infront of his staff.  He heaved a sigh of relief and satisfaction at the end of the day.. At last.. at last.. he was done for the day.  When he returned to the cabin, he cudnt control himself anymore.  Half an hour more and he wud b with Nidhi… he cudnt control his happiness and he smiled gushingly to himself!

He enthusiastically started preparing himself for tht special evening from the word go!  He rushed to the restroom and quickly freshened himself up.  He combed his hair twice and glanced at himself in the mirror quite a few times to make sure he was looking okay.  Back there in the cabin, he made sure his coat was neat and tidy!  He checked with the restaurant thrice abt the reservation of tables.  He instructed Dr. Rangnath to call him with utmost emergencies only.  He informed Hiraman kaka abt his dining out.  And he ordered the driver to check on his car to make sure everything was alright with it.. not tht he had dbts.. coz he mainted it pretty well.. bt he jst.. jst..wanted to b absolutely sure!..Hmm…so he pretty much ticked off everything from his pre-dinner To-Do list.  Except of course telling abt thr dinner plans at Nidhi's house.. tht he wud need to talk to Nidhi, but overall he was pretty much satisfied with his preplanning and so his thots drifted back to planning the most imp part.. his actual dinner with Nidhi.

He wanted to make it special.. he wanted to do something special for her.. it was first time he was taking Nidhi out for dinner.. and it was first time she had ever asked from him and he wanted to… wanted to.. jst pamper her so so much.. and treat her with surprised delights!  But how was the question!  Uh..pamper Nidhi.. pamper Nidhi.. He jostled his brain to get some sort of idea.. well, he did have a few in hand.. like gifting her another gift.. thr pending long drive.. and the movie.. but wen he tried to concentrate and think abt something on each of it.. his brain simply went blank.. stupidly plainly blank… he cursed himself!... he still had no idea wat he was supposed to gift Nidhi.. and he didn't thnk tht long drives shud even b included in date planning!  He was not getting y and wat was so romantic abt long drives.. except for driving tht long distances, wat was thr in it anyeways!  Eh.. He cursed himself again  he wasn't helping himself at all! God!  He scratched his brain some more.. the movie..Well, wen was the last time he had seen one.. certainly not recently.. or rather.. a long long time back!  How was he even gonna suggest anything to her!  He had no idea wat was happening in tht other world!  Huh!  he gave a big frustrated sigh and tossed his ideas away.  A desperate hand ran thru his hair and he sighed desperately.  For the first time he cursed himself for being such a.. such a nerd .. wat did Nidhi even see in him!

He got up and started pacing in his cabin anxiously.  He didn't know how long he paced trying to think abt something which wasn't coming.. bt a little while later he heard a knock at his door.  He had jst around to see who it was and saw Nidhi's shy face glancing expectantly thru the door.  An instant smile crept up on his lips and he forgot how frustrated and anxious he was jst a second back!  "Hi!" he greeted her with effusing joy and tht enthusiastic impatient bug had come back to bite him again!

He gave her wide wide grin as he rushed towards her unable to hide his enthusiasm and love!  She was actually happily surprised to see him this overenthusiastic.  She smiled back lovingly at him and replied with a shy Hi!.  "So ready?.. cmon lets go" he said with some urgency and to her surprise, he actually started gathering his things quickly without even waiting for her answer.  Nidhi jst stood looking over him puzzled.  "wait…wait!"she cried  "y?"he asked innocently.  She actually chuckled,"Y?" wat? he wasn't even gonna wait a bit..  "yeah..Y?," he actually looked at her questioningly.  She jst gestured at her clothes and asked,"well?".  "Wat?" he still had no clue whatsoever! And he jst stared back at her actually looking quite puzzled.  She jst nodded her head at his cute dumbness in such matters!  "..Well…apparently coz.. I guess.. I still have to get ready..!"  she stated as a matter of factly.  "get ready.. for what?"he still continued with his try-hard-me-getting-no-clue-at-all-ness!  She chuckled for a while and thn jst stared back at his utterly blank face completely loss at words.  She thn blushed.. Oh! how was she gonna explain him.. for whom and for wat a girl wants to get ready!...  He stared at her for a while as if seriously giving it a thot and thn nodded his head vehemently as if shoving thm away.. apparently quite flummoxed.. and then replied,"Nidhi.. wont v get late.." he asked,"I mean.. wont v get some more time to spend together" he pleaded cutely.  He had suddenly turned into a little kid who was jst so overjoyed at the news of going out and could jst no longer wait!  She grinned to herself.. Bt..it was thr first ever date.. and she wanted to look most beautiful jst for him.  She blushed and looked up at him eagerly.  "I thot I wud.. u know.. jst freshen up a bit.." she said with shyness.  He didn't reply and jst gave a big… long… sigh.  Aww…he was so impatient and eager.. thot she as she understood his sigh.  She chuckled lovingly at the cute impatience tht he was showing.. it was unlike him.. the way he was behaving.. it jst made him luk pretty cute and sooo soo adorable tht she jst cudnt help herself giving in to his desire..when he replied, "okaay…okaay fine.. let me get u home thn!" and sighed again! And she jst smiled again in reply.. he was getting pretty cute!

And he dropped her off reluctantly a little while later,"now off u go.. before I chng my mind", and she had to say,"I..will b back… pretty soon… very soon!"  "hmm…will b waiting…." He wanted to say more.. bt he didn't and jst bid her bye reluctantly and drove away.  She chuckled back at him lovingly and thn ran in quickly.  He gave a big sigh as he turned around the corner and thn suddenly remembered he hadn't reminded her to inform her baba.  He called her up immediately bt was a bit hesitant.. the last time he had talked abt it, she had gotten pretty annoyed.. he did need to trust her on this.. besides.. he remembered his earlier talk with her baba tht morning.  He sighed.. he had to let her do it on her own! "Hullo?" she asked confused and waiting for his reply..still at the doorway and was jst abt to turn around and get back to him wen he said,"No.. nothing!"  "Sure.."  "hmm.." she didn't quite understood but thn she thot may b he was jst getting a little more impatient!  She chuckled and ran in and almost collided with dadi bua!

"Dadi bua!," she cried.  "wer r u rushing to?.. This girl I tell u Yog is always in hurry"  She turned towards Yog and said.  Nidhi flushed.  "I..I.." she fumbled she really didn't know wat to say…"I got to go..Dadi bua.. for a dinner" she jst replied without looking at her baba and thn quickly ran into her bedroom and closed the door behind her.  Her Dadi bua stood stunned behind her!

She was a bit anxious abt wat to tell thm.. bt.. more thn tht.. an anxious waiting Dr. Ashutosh was in her mind.  So she quickly took out all her best dresses and thn stood thr confused unable to decide on which one and she had but one choice!  She quickly rang up Angie.  "Angie.. r u home"she asked. "yeah?" "need ur help?" "hmm tell me!"  "I …I have.. I mean.. I m going out for dinner with Dr. Ashutosh!"  "Wat?" she yelled in joy!"really?"  Nidhi blushed,"yeaah.. will u stop overreacting!"  "overreacting.. Nidhi.. I wanna dance!"  "Shut up and come over here and help me decide on dress!"  "Wat?" "Y?"  "u r gonna wer a dress on ur date with Dr. Ashutosh?"  "Yeah..y wats wrong with a dress don't suggest tht I wear a mini dress!"  "No stupid.. I mean.. u shud wear a saree!"  "wat.. Angie have u gone mad!"  "Y not"  "Coz its.. its.. No yaar!"  "Oh come on.. b sport!.. u don't wanna c tht look on Dr. Ashutosh's face wen he sees in u sareee!"  Nidhi blushed,"yeah.. bt.. wont it b.. I mean.. wont it b too suggestive!"she asked.  "Nooo!.. it's a chance stupid!  To make ur man go swooon over u.. how can u ever miss it!"  "Shut up Angie.. I don't want him to go anything over me…"  "really now!"  "Angie!"  "Yup.. yup.. don't get so eager dear.. I m coming right away..jst hold on!" she teased and hung up and quickly ran over to Nidhi's house wher she found a blushing Nidhi trying to decide over an array of sarees lying on her bed instead of dresses to her pleasant surprise!  "wow…so fast haan…not bad!!" Angie teased her.  Nidhi poked her,"Will u jst shut up and help me choose!"  "well.. ur designer friend is here.. so have no worry.."  and she quickly picked up a beautiful saree for Nidhi and winked at her.

Nidhi blushed and went in her rest room to get freshen up and change!  She accessorized it jst with an elegant pair of earrings and a delicate bracelet and put on a pretty light make up!  Angie had went oooh! on seeing Nidhi and Nidhi's heart had already started to flutter with anticipation of Dr. Ashutosh's reaction.  "Okay.. lets go" said Angie.."Yeah.. am coming.. a minute please" she asked.  "y.. ohh… no probs.. take ur own time.. chk urself out dear.. u r really gonna make him go swooon!"  She brushed past teasing her.  "Shut up Angie!" shouted Nidhi and literally pushed Angie out of her room and blushed behind the closed doors.  She then went upto the mirror to look herself up.  She swayed herself to the mirror.  Everything looked okay but she suddenly got very conscious about all the bare parts of her waist tht wer so visible!  She tried to place the saree properly so as to not expose herself much.  She was still feeling quite nervous abt this whole saree thing.  Not tht she hadnt worn it earlier but it was for first time for Dr. Ashutosh...and she had never felt this conscious abt her own figure ever before.  She gave herself a half shy.  She breathed in deeply to give herself some mental boost of confidence!  and finally went out.

Little did she know tht thr wud b a fretting Dadi bua waiting for her.  Angie was standing beside her dadi bua giving her a crossed questioning look screaming Wats this in all signals!  She gave her a nervous frightened look and thn looked at Dadi bua who was now looking at her up and down… "Nidhi wer did u say u r going?"  She asked suspiciously.  "I..I… " she started stammer and thn looked fearfully at her baba who was sitting at the far corner in his rocking chair.  His expressions were completely blank!  She gave a desperate sigh and looked back at Dadi bua.. and lowered her gaze in worry!   "This is not good.. I tell u Yog!" she suddenly fumed at Yog.  "You have given this girl too much of freedom in the name of independence!"  "Bua" cried Yog suddenly opposing her feebly and abruptly got up from his seat.  Dadi bua twitched her lips and groaned strongly in disapproval!  Nidhi's hands suddenly grew clammy as her baba slowly walked upto her.  "I.. I.. baba.." she started slowly and nervously.. and thn mustered some courage and finally uttered in very low voice,"I am going for a dinner baba!"  She closed her eyes shut tightly and dreaded the nxt question tht her baba was gonna ask.. and thn wat was gonna happen .. she really didn't know!

But she jst felt a loving hand patting on her head instead!  She was utterly surprised! She slowly opened her eyes and found her father smiling reassuringly at her.  "Oh.. beta how can I say No.. wen my little girl is looking like one pretty lady.  U jst look like ur mother.. as beautiful and as graceful"  and he kissed her on forehead lovingly.  She suddenly felt so relieved.  Happy tears sprang in her eyes.  "Its okay beta.. now go…go..go.. enjoy urself.. bt don't get too late tho.. okay!"    "Oh.. baba.. Thank u sooo sooo soo much.. U r best papa in this whole world!" cried she and hugged him back dearly.. ""  and she ran out of the house with Angie, who was equally surprised and gave Nidhi a boosting triumphant smile!

"Yog, I hope u know wat u r doing!" cried Dadibua after thy had left and wer out of their earshot!  "Dadibua.. Nidhi has grown up.  She is a wise girl.  We have to trust her!"  "Oh.. Yog.. wat r u doing.. y r u stalling this thng..wen v talked abt this last time.. u had assured me tht u wud chk on Dr. Ashutosh's background and tht bfore pointing finger at Dr. Ashutosh u needed to confirm his role in all this and his "real" intentions with Nidhi.. wat more clear indications do u need.. don't think I didn't heard wat he said to to u this morning!" she said angrily.  "bua thts eavesdropping for God's sake!  Wat will Dr. Ashutosh think if he learns abt it?"  "Yog, I cant believe it.. u r still defending Dr. Ashutosh!  have u gone mad.. tht Doctor is jst luring ur daughter into his love fantasy trap.. cant u see it.. and u r behaving like an ignorant fool!  Does a father of a yung daughter behave so stupidly!  How dare he asking for ur permission so boldly.. such shameless guy.. If I was in ur shoes, I wud've have shown him his rite place thn and thr.." she said with bitter contempt.  "Yog, Y didn't u confront him today itself?"she shouted at him.

"Bua.. calm down.. please.." "I will! Surely will.." he tried to reassure her," and I have already told him wat I needed to.. and u heard tht.." "Yes.. I heard wat u said and I also heard how he replied.. oh Yog.. wat do u even see in him?.. do u understand thrs this wide age gap.. r u ready for tht.. Nidhi is still young, reckless.. can she think sanely under his such deliberate pretentious influence!  u want ur daughter to ruin her life?..No.. u have to confront him openly..u have to stop him!"  "Bua.. its not easy.. Bua.. its pretty complicated.. its question of my little Nidhi and her feelings..  I don't know wats its like for Nidhi.. bt I assure u bua wen the time is rite Dr. Ashutosh has to answer all my questions and he knows it very well tht tht time is gonna come pretty soon!"  "Oh..I jst hope ur pretty soon is not too late.. I am afraid things r gonna go beyond our control if u don't act fast!  This is pretty fast yung generation.. young, fast, hasty, reckless, adventuresome.. even a single opportunity can b so very tempting for thm.. these thngs.. these exposures..those young surges.. thy tend to slip Yog!.. u cannot trust with thm with tht anymore..dont u listen to news.. the world around us isnt innocent and pretty anymore.. yung ppl r growing up pretty fast!" lamented she.. unable to understand Yog and his stance on this God forbidden growing rship of Nidhi and tht Doctor!  "Bua.. please.. its not abt generations anyways.. its more abt morals.. and I trust Nidhi and my upbringing Bua.. and even if she tends to slip as u claim due to her young blood or watever, I know I can trust Dr. Ashutosh completely on tht!"  "Huh!  Thn I hope u've it in ur mind tht its 42 long yrs tht he had kept himself away from company of a woman!.. Such men have but one intention with young girls!"  "Bua.. please.. its enuf"cried He.  But bua wasn't going to stop.."Huh..I don't know how u can b tht trustful on this man Dr. Ashutosh for ur little girl!  R u under some sort of spell of his or wat!  Neither u r warding off Nidhi nor confronting him …if anything wrong happens.. I tell u…I m not going to spare u Yog!" she shouted again.

Nidhi's baba jst sighed.  Her bua will never understand how hard it is for him.. the cross roads he is on!  He wont b able to break Nidhi's heart, bt he cannot sit and c her ruin her life either!  His mind drifted to the conversation he had with Dr. Ashutosh tht morning.  He was a man of wisdom.  He exactly knew his weakness.. tht his weakness was his only daughter Nidhi.. and was gentleman enuf to not take undue advantage of it!  He seemed a man of character and he certainly merited the respect that he beckoned!  He admired his guts.  But thr was little known of his past!  Thr r 42 years of him tht wer still unknown to thm and he was unsure if Nidhi knew anything abt him either.  He needed a background check on him ASAP before its too late.  Was his bua right, how can he b trustful of man of whom so little is known?  He sighed at his own conflicting emotions.  He respected Dr. Ashutosh for the man he was, but he was not sure if he cud accept him as his daughter's match.  But thr was something in this man tht had charmed her little daughter inspite of his age and he was trying to find wat?  Wat is it tht time and again makes a girl in luv chose her lover over her baba?  It all reminded him of his own love story.  Some tears gathered in his eyes and he kept looking at the open door thru which Nidhi had went and sighed again.  He has to look at Dr. Ashutosh with unprejudiced eyes to judge the man in him and he had to talk to his daughter.  Her bua was right, may b it was getting out of his control!  As Col. Verma sat mulling over it, his Bua simply retired into her room mumbling under her breath!

While this conversation was going on betn Col. Verma and Bua, something similar was going on in the head of Dr. Ashutosh who was sitting in his car lying in a parking lot of some shopping mall near Nidhi's house.  His thots rushed back to the morning conversation tht he had with Nidhi's baba.  He had braved it and confessed by taking the formal casual conversation to more personal one tht he wanted to take Nidhi to his house tht morning and had come to seek his permission to do so.  Her baba had replied with a pitiful smile,"Dr. Ashutosh don't u think so its Nidhi who I shud b expecting these questions from?" and it had really affected Ashutosh deeply.  He had never thot abt it!  He always thot he shud b one who shud b facing the heat.. he shud stand tall against the odds and rather protect Nidhi.. bt was he right?  Wudnt a father expect her daughter to come clean and ask for permission rather thn her lover?

Her baba had continued, "You know Dr. Ashutosh I really appreciate your guts.  To come here this way and to ask.." he had nodded his head before falling silent and thn stared at him for a while as if studying him minutely and had said,"Dr. Ashutosh..it really asks for some real guts!  And tht u have!  But the question is of intent behind these guts Dr. Ashutosh, which I still am not sure of.. wether its to comfort me or to confront me!"  Ashutosh had replied with an understanding smile,"Sir, I don't think so its prudent to confront if one wants to win over!" and Col. Verma had replied with a chuckle, "Oh..so u r pretty smart too.. u know how to play these games!"  Col. Verma had been sizing him up pretty well!  He had smiled again and replied,"I don't know abt playing games.. as I feel, its definitely not something one cud play with!  I wud jst say I don't want to hide anything.. wen one starts keeping secrets, one loses the trust..and the pain and suffering it leads to is something tht I don't want anyone to ever endure!.. Let all b out in open.. hide and seek games r not for ppl, thy luk good jst wen thy r played on those chessboard pieces.. real life has no rules how thy wud end up in the end, so I prefer it to b all out in open.. I wud like to tackle it head-on!"  "whoa!  This doctor seems to have some attributes of a soldier," Col. Verma had joked inspite of the tension betn thm and had continued,"and I admire tht.. really admire tht…but Dr. Ashutosh.. its not always white or black, the life is full of gray shades.. full of complexities.. tackling head-on is not always a best way!  here the pieces have to decide on themselves, which way thy wanna go!  Thr r some tuff decisions tht thy need to take and its my duty as a parent to make her aware of the repurcussions of her actions and I wud jst say I have faith in my daughter and I can wait for her answers!" Col. Verma had said.

He had jst smiled back and replied,"Sir, thr is never a contest in the first place.. a man can never win over a father's love.. never..ever.  Its either a daughter's love tht wins or a father's"  Col. Verma had jst stared back at him.  He had sighed deeply and replied.."Its true.. very true indeed.. bt well, Dr. Ashutosh, one wud still need to take the tuff tests to get the approval"  "Jst a nod from the daughter wont do!" Col. Verma had joked.  He had chuckled back,"Sir.. as I said.. I want to take it head on.. I will b ready for wenever, watever, and werever u want!"  "Oh.. not so soon.. Dr. Ashutosh.. not so soon… u seem to b getting pretty impatient.  For one, time.. Dr. Ashutosh… mends it all.. time changes us.. and our lives with it by changing itself.. and secondly, as the wise saying goes, its the slow and steady who wins the race!"  He had chuckled back,"yeah.. true tht time changes but some things mite chng for better rather thn for worse!"  Col. Verma had chuckled approvingly at his answer,"hmm… I like tht.. I like that answer!"  "and secondly," he had continued to him"its the blessings of elders like you tht count.. it imparts the courage and confidence to succeed thru endurance and perseverance.. and I wudnt shy away from seeking tht blessing!"  And he saw tht Col. Verma cudnt help himself chuckle admiringly at him.  He had thn simply stood up and shook his hands cordially but had said warningly,"Well thn see you soon.. Dr. Ashutosh!"  "Sir," he had replied.  Tht whole conversation had gone into a direction tht he had never expected.  He sighed and looked at his watch.. "Oh God! it was already 7:30.. thy wer getting late.. wat was she doing?"  and he called Nidhi up immediately!

The two besties had apparently discussing abt the same issue.  While Angie was totally puzzled.. Nidhi was unsure.. "Nidhi.. wats this.. I thot u had planned it pretty well.. Dadi bua seemed totally miffed..bt I m actually surprised at uncle!" Angie had asked but Nidhi had no answer.  She hadnt given it a thot and it all happened so suddenly tht she didn't understand the scenario nor did she have the time.  It was pretty confusing and she was still putting everything in place to make it clear when Dr. Ashutosh called her up!

"Nidhi?" she heard an impatient voice again and she cudnt help herself blush.  He had paused as if he was trying to gather words as to wat to say to her next bt was unable to find.. "Nidhi.." he started again.  But she jst smiled lovingly and said,"I am ready..I am already at the gate.. if it will take time, I can walk upto the corner.. Angie is with me..she can accompany me" she had asked.  "No.. No.. wait rite thr.. I don't want u to walk up to corner the way u mite have dressed up considering the amt of time u took to get ready!.. I will pick u up..jst wait for me at gates"  and she cudnt help herself blush at his answer.. He was already getting protective and possesive!  Angie had questioned her blushing, but she cudnt reply and jst blushed some more instead.  So Angie poked and teased her, "so getting pretty excited abt this first date already.. emm.. hmm.. I wonder wat did he say tht made u blush! hmmm!" and she winked at her.  "Shut up Angie.. tht u will know wen u will have ur own boyfriend!"  "Oh please Nidhi.. not again!"  "Oh yes.. if u r so interested, thn go get one urself!"  and this time it was Angie's turn to blush!  And Nidhi was actually surprised!  "oh my God.. Angie did u blush?'  "Wat.. Nooo!"  "U did.. tht means tht …"  "it doesn't mean ANYTHING.. u jst go…" and she pushed her.. as thy heard honking from Dr. Ashutosh's car!  "good bye Nidhi.. its ur first ever date.. and enjoy it pretty well.." she had whisphered into her ears and winked mischeviously and tht had left Nidhi blushing and the tension and anxiety out of its anticipation returned to her!

****This is first part of the The Date... Hope u will njoy it.. the nxt part is dhamakedaar!.. m sure u all r gonna totally luv it..will post it soon..

till thn do write wat appealed and wat didnt in this chapterEmbarrassed****

Ciao!  TC

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmsShahi12Ashnianjayshreep2Candy_jsjsd1vanillaflowersdikuloloM.L.PriyaNaidups664DikshaBaluja-AnaRoy-dancydreamermyeraritu3kumarMimohaheydoc27aarchBlushsarikajayasree.raoLibraniniborn2rulekaveriCherishhChitrathanSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 48)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu3kumar

ritu3kumar

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
our cute impatient dr ashutosh for his first ever date ... very conscious how he looks... want everything perfect... that sounds very interesting...Wink
but winner was conversation between ashu and baba . neither of them disclose about this to niddhi
. what i like about him is that he is brave and confident enough to face the heat for niddhi..  i too really appreciate his guts. and niddhi baba admire him  that TOO COOLWink
but dear where the dinner... i am really hunger... LOL
i knew itni asani se dinner nahi karaogeLOL
waiting for next partStar

Edited by ritu3kumar - 17 May 2012 at 7:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaiduSwastikAshNi

Ashnian

Ashnian

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
heya :-):-)...simply loved the update..I love the confident,protective,strong,cute,and totally inlove land Ashu...

Can't wait to read the next update...you are doing a GREAT job with each and every update of yours :-)

ritu3kumarSwastikAshNi

heydoc27

heydoc27

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

try-hard-me-getting-no-clue-at-all-ness!this line just had me in splitsWink

DB s reaction will b lyk jaw droppingLOLWink

so as u had mentioned its DB for strike 1Wink
n strike 2 or shud i say d most imp was ashu-baba confro,hmm i wud justClapClapClapClapClap
it was just fabSmile

huh!!this s a fabulous game being played btwn two most intelligent men,who can read each others moves n prepare dere counter defence one to win over n d other to be assured for the opponents winSmileSmiletis s gonna b one hell of a game for sureTongueWink

best parts:
part1:His expressions were completely blank! dad s r always like datLOL She gave a desperate sigh and looked back at Nidhi's hands suddenly grew clammy as her baba slowly walked upto her.  "I.. I.. baba.." she started slowly and nervously.. and thn mustered some courage and finally uttered in very low voice,"I am going for a dinner baba!"  She closed her eyes shut tightly and dreaded the nxt question tht her baba was gonna ask.. and thn wat was gonna happen .. she really didn't know!
But she jst felt a loving hand patting on her head instead!  She was utterly surprised!
this has been written beautifully i can visualise nidhi waiting for d reaction all nervousSmile

part2:"Dr. Ashutosh don't u think so its Nidhi who I shud b expecting these questions from?" and it had really affected Ashutosh deeply..
 bt was he right?  Wudnt a father expect her daughter to come clean and ask for permission rather thn her lover?

fab yaar,,just too realistic to dissect as a FF,i really luvd dis whole part of ashu-baba confroSmileSmile
but why am i having a feeling that ashu s taking things too soon,but in a way gud alsoSmile

part3:"Sir, I don't think so its prudent to confront if one wants to win over!" ----->wowClap

"whoa!  This doctor seems to have some attributes of a soldier," Col. Verma had joked inspite of the tension betn thm

part4:"Sir, thr is never a contest in the first place.. a man can never win over a father's love.. never..ever.  Its either a daughter's love tht wins or a father's"

mashallah kya line haiSmile

part5:"Jst a nod from the daughter wont do!" Col. Verma had joked.  He had chuckled back,"Sir.. as I said.. I want to take it head on.. I will b ready for wenever, watever, and werever u want!"  "Oh.. not so soon.. Dr. Ashutosh.. not so soon' u seem to b getting pretty impatient.

part6:"No.. No.. wait rite thr.. I don't want u to walk up to corner the way u mite have dressed up considering the amt of time u took to get ready!.. I will pick u up..jst wait for me at gates"  and she cudnt help herself blush at his answer..

this was too cute,hmm dis ashu has sooo sooo many layers,n as a matter of act i m luvin dem all,a responsible,cute,confident,protective,strong and totally in love Ashu(d way he was making sure of his perfect first dateWink)...

ritu3kumarSwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
As usual super one-slow but meaningful progress,liked this idea.
On the one hand-Baba-Ashu face-off is going to happen likely,interesting part it wd b.
Now u urself has given the hints of dhamakedaar update and i know,ur dhamakedaar means it wd b breathtaking.Can't wait 2 c Ashu's reaction looking Nidhi this time.
I must say,u r some sort of Master in Romantic Psychology, Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritu3kumar

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu3kumar

our cute impatient dr ashutosh for his first ever date ... very conscious how he looks... want everything perfect... that sounds very interesting...Wink

--Yeah.. another being bitten by the perfectionism bug!Ermm..LOL...bt it was pretty cute.. i bet did he even realize wat he was doing?LOL

but winner was conversation between ashu and baba . neither of them disclose about this to niddhi.

--I was really dbtful abt this part.. i had already scrapped an earlier dialogue.. its so hard to contain the main content and not reveal much.. i think its tuff to b an interesting writer!LOL.   i like thr stance towards Nidhi.. Nidhi is an impulsive girl and thy both want her to grow up!Embarrassed

what i like about him is that he is brave and confident enough to face the heat for niddhi..  i too really appreciate his guts. and niddhi baba admire him  that TOO COOLWink

--yeah.. he admires him.. bt as a man of guts.. not as a match..Cry.. Ashu has tuff task ahead to reach his ultimate goal..Ouch

but dear where the dinner... i am really hunger... LOL
i knew itni asani se dinner nahi karaogeLOL
waiting for next partStar

--dont worry it will b pretty soon.. for now work up ur appetiteLOL

ritu3kumar

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashnian

heya :-):-)...simply loved the update..I love the confident,protective,strong,cute,and totally inlove land Ashu...

Can't wait to read the next update...you are doing a GREAT job with each and every update of yours :-)

thnx so much.. i luved tht "totally in luv land" phrase for Ashu..LOL

Ashnianritu3kumar

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heydoc27

this was too cute,hmm dis ashu has sooo sooo many layers,n as a matter of act i m luvin dem all,a responsible,cute,confident,protective,strong and totally in love Ashu(d way he was making sure of his perfect first dateWink)...

--i m still unsure of how to take Ashu-Baba thng forward.. tho i m glad tht u found it interesting.. Ashu's dilemma and Baba's weakness.. need to get some sort of logical story to link tht up.. lets c how i churn tht up...Embarrassed..

--DB's role will b interestng.. tho i m planning to bring in some fun part with her..

--Ashu has some more layers to b peeled off.. on the contrary Nidhi is always so simple..  Embarrassed

--Some more interesting facets of this rhip will b highlighed in the nxt epis.. i m taking one at a time.. and hoping tht u all wudnt get bored of it tht soon!LOL

--Who strikes 1st doesnt matter yaar.. thy r going to strike anyways and bring thm out of thr luv land pretty soon!  Ashu-Nidhi needs to b wary of tht.. while it doesnt bother Nidhi much..LOL.. Ashu isnt tht serious yet and pretty well unprepared for the blow!... so thn wat wud happen?

heydoc27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top