Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

vasanthi16

Goldie

vasanthi16

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Am enjoying...love the way u have presented it...do continue...waiting !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Superb epis Achiever... loved the turn of events. .u have used the 'accident' 'mall' 'yellow T's' 'coffee date' so beautifully n logically! Clap

Loved it to the T..!!

Cant wait for further updates..! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsSwastikAshNi

RRANAMIKA

Groupbie

RRANAMIKA

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
i'm waiting for the next. pls update yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
ur update waiting for it.

rtms

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Chapter 4. Meet Dr. HardstoneEmbarrassed

Dr. Ashutosh carried the bags to the door, rang the bell sharply, and waited for Hiraman Kaka to open the door.  He looked at the bags and then at the clothes he was wearing and shook his head "some girl" thot he and smiled slightly.  Hiraman kaka quickly opened the door, bt he stood there fixed and amazed looking at Ashutosh.. and looked at him head to toe in utter disbelief.."Kaka.." Ashutosh rolled his eyes and gave a slight smile.. "hello.." he waved his empty hand and said "remember...its me...Ashutosh.. now can i step in.. please.." Kaka moved aside and replied teasingly "Thank God.. u identified ur self.. looking at you no one wud believe it was u" he again gave his attire a look and laughed softly.  "kaka.." Said Ashutosh with mild annoyance.. Kaka teased him a bit more.. "well, it seemed as if suddenly i traveled 20 years back in 20 seconds..i was well.. pretty much lost seeing u like tht.. its been long since u wore something like tht" laughed he.  "Kaka, it was such a crazy day.. tht even i wudnt b surprised if i had actually travel 20 years back.." replied he.  "why.. wat was so crazy abt ur day today?" enquired kaka.  "Kaka.. please.. let me freshen up and please set up the dinner..i have lot of pending  work.. please..." Ashutosh pleaded.  "Okay Ashutosh.. i will call once i set the table." 

Ashutosh carried the bags to his bedroom and placed it neatly on his study table.  He closed the door and as he loosened his tie, he observed his lean figure that reflected in the mirror.  He noticed indeed it was in good shape!.. He blushed a little as the words "perfect body" echoed in his mind.  "bt how come no body else ever complimented him.. or wait.. was it tht he never took a note of it earlier.. oh yeah.. he remembered ppl complimenting his younger look and healthy body every time he met his contemporaries bt.. he.." bt Hiraman Kaka interrupted his thots with a knock at his door.  He brushed aside the thots, quickly freshened up, and got into his casual T and pants.   Having finished his dinner, he knew Hiraman kaka wasnt going to let him go without enquiring abt his so-called crazy day.  Tho he tried to drive him away.. God he was persistent!  "Kaka, it was some crazy girl who did some crazy things and thts how i ended up in this crazy attire.. happy" Ashutosh said finally giving in.  "Ohhh a Girl.. ""interesting".. "no dbt u arnt telling me the whole story" he wasnt going to stop!.. "Kaka thrs nothing like a story to it.. i went to shop one fine thing and ended up getting a lot more crazy stuff... thts it!"  Oh tht suddenly reminded him of other bags.. Shit.. in all these mayhem..  one, he forgot to buy his much-needed shirt..and secondly, he didnt know wat more shocking was instore for him  in those bags." He quickly jumped on his feet and rushed towards his bedroom. he hesistantly opened a bag and to his surprise... to his most pleasant surprise.. it was jst the shirt tht he wanted.. "Oh my God.." he laughed like some fool.

"Now this was jst getting so crazy.." thot he.  He was actually surprised.  He quickly looked into the other bags.. "Oh.. a blue tie.. not bad." hmm.. and ...and..."a plain bright red T-shirt!!!" "oops" was all he cud utter as he raised his brows disbelievingly.  She was surely some girl he thot.  Just rite thn , Hiraman kaka entered with a bowl in his hands and smiled affectionately at him.  "you know i m really happy Ashutosh to see you this happy today..." said he.  "Oh c'mon kaka, thrs nothing like tht.. u r talking as if i wasnt happy b4" Kaka was clearly teasing.  Bt Kaka said it more seriously handing him his bowl of baba's fav sweet gulab jamun..."No ashutosh being tht happy and being this happy has lot of difference.. never in last few years have i seen u such happy on this day.. and esp never after visiting tht house"  Ashutosh looked at him for a while.. it was true.. today nothing seemed to dampen his uplifted spirits.. today was the day wen Baba.. his baba took him into his life.. and always this day brot so much pain and tears and his day ended in gloom and his nites sleepless with memories of his past haunting him in his dreams..bt today was not that day.. He returned an affectionate smile to Kaka.  "I dont know kaka.. i dont feel sad.. in fact i wud like to enjoy these gulab jamuns today.. he said taking in a small piece.  "hmm.. its delicious.." "okay.. kaka i have lot of pending things to do.. and I do not want to get late.. so please let me finish my work.. tomorrow is going to be a real hectic day."  Kaka wished him good nite and retired for the day.  He put the bowl on the table and glanced at the shopping of the day.  His mind wandered back to tht girl..and it suddenly occured tht admist all these mayhem.. he hadnt even asked her name.  "such a fancy..I spent such a crazy time with tht girl..even shared a coffee.. bt still v r complete strangers.." He pondered for a while as her face flashed in his mind.  He gave a brief sigh and picked up the file he had collected from the office to go through the CVs of interns joining KGH tomorrow.  "Who was tht girl" His mind kept wondering abt her.  He was a bit intrigued and disappointed ththe didn't even know her name.  As he took the file and flipped it open.  "Oh!" he exclaimed.

He could not believe it.  "So she is a doctor!"...  Ashutosh was most astonished.  As he glanced at her CV?"so she is Dr. Nidhi Verma.. hmmm?Dr. Nidhi Verma? you have an interesting CV.."  He closed the file and smiled.  Biting his lower lip and remembering her "idea" of being disciplined and following orders, he said aloud "Welcome to Kotnis General Hospital. Dr. Nidhi Verma.  Meet the strict disciplinarian Dr. Hardstone." He shook his head and smiled.

The morning rays fell lightly on Nidhi caressing her face with warmth and giving her face a beautiful shine.  She was blissfully in her world of dreams when Dadi bua knocked at her door.  "Nidhi wake up beta..." "Dadi bua its such nice and warm here.. please 10 mins more.. please" mumbled she.  DB lovingly placed her hand on Nidhi "Nidhi beta hurry up.. v need to go to temple.. Today is your first day at hospital.  We shud seek Bajrang Bali's blessings."  She told Nidhi.  "Oh my God.. hospital..Oh no i completely forgot.." She bolted from her bed throwing the duvet on floor.  "Oh no I m getting late DB"  Please no temple.. today.. i have get ready, do bfast and travel to Kotnish General Hospital.. No no.. not temple today please.. DB" Nidhi pleaded.  But dadi bua was Dadi bua.  She wasnt going to let go her that easily when it came to her "Bajrang bali" and her "Bhakti ki shakti."  She had to give in.  She got ready and reluctantly, she hurried to the temple with dadi bua.

Ashutosh glanced at his watch as he was introduced to the interns one by one.  Someone was still missing.  "Hmm.. interesting.. late on 1st day itself.. Dr. Nidhi Verma" he shook his head as he thot abt her.  Dr. Mallika, her colleague and  friend, noticed it and looked questioningly as she introduced thmselves back and gave a brief welcome speech and asked Dr. Rangnath to take them through their induction.  "wat happened?" Asked mallika after finishing with them and turning to Ashutosh.  "Nothing" replied he shortly and went on with his usual roundups.  Just when he had finished with the children's ward, Dr. Rangnath informed him about arrival of Dr. Nidhi.  She was whole 15 minutes late.  "Dr. Rangnath just ask her to wait outside my cabin" Asked he.  "Okay sir" Replied Rangnath and informed Nidhi about the same and he continued his induction session with new interns in the conference room.

"Gosh!"  Nidhi was feeling really nervous.  She was late on her 1st day at Job.  She really did not know how it wud go with her senior Dr. Ashuotosh there.  Dr. Rangnath was courteous but he was in real hurry.  She noticed him conducting the induction session with other interns.  She felt kind of left out.  She glanced at her watch almost every 15 minutes as she waited for Dr. Ashutosh impatiently. 

It was nearly 2 hours now.  She was now impatient, angry, frustrated.. and wat not!  She was pacing outside Dr. Ashutosh's cabin restlessly.  Just then she saw Dr. Rangnath finishing his session.  "Dr. Rangnath" she called out.  "yes, Dr. Nidhi Verma"... "Dr. Ashutosh... he hasnt call me in yet?" she said nervously.  "Oh Dr. Ashutosh.. well.. Dr. Nidhi thats because he is not in the office." Replied Dr. Rangnath.  "Wat?" she was getting a bit angry now. "I have been waiting here for past 2 hours expecting him to call me in and he is not in at all?  She could not believe it.  "well, Dr. Nidhi Verma.  Havent you heard of famous Dr. Hardstone of our KGH.  If not meet Dr. Ashutosh, the Dr. Hardstone."  Said Dr. Rangnath.  "Dr. Hardstone.." She really didnt understand.  "U c u were exactly 15 minutes late to report for your duty." explained Dr. Rangnath seeing her puzzled face.  "Please wait here for a little while more.  Dr. Ashutosh might have been called away on emergency or he simply wants you to wait, who knows"  Shrugged Dr. Rangnath and excused himself.  She shaked her head nervously.  This wasnt she had expected on her first day at her first ever job.  She really needed to cool down her nervous and kill the time.  She did not want to think about wat was going to happen.  She just needed to take her mind off of it.  But wat was she gonna do here in the hospital?

Dr. Ashutosh finished with his emergency surgery and was greeted by Dr. Rangnath on his way out who informed him about Dr. Nidhi.  Dr. Ashutosh gave a nod and carried on with his routine.  Dr. Rangnath shrugged off his shoulders as he watched Dr. Ashutosh walking away "God save u Dr. Nidhi Verma." Prayed he.  As Dr. Ashutosh made his way upstairs by the corridor leading to his cabin, he peeked at the corner to c wat Dr. Nidhi Verma was doing and he stopped right there.  His lips pressed tight.  His hands in his pocket.  His brows drew together in a disapproving frown.

Precap:  "You are not Dr. Hardstone.  You are Dr. Heartstone."  Barked Nidhi angry and pouting.

Edited by achiever - 25 January 2012 at 5:25am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchi21Shobha4496dancydreamerBinatbhalobasanutssweet_shonaChit15alu5123Mimohavasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsjayasree.raoaksujimeenu0527ApoorvaFanjanu1610LibrakritashChitrathanSwastikAshNishalijayanti_dj

kritash

IF-Rockerz

kritash

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
great update and timing to stop it was superb. yaar difficult to wait. while reading i was just looking for the last line where it will stop, and as sensed  when it shouldn't at that juncture you stopped it.
not fair.
Angry
but any how happy with the update thanks Smile

Mimoha

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritash

great update and timing to stop it was superb. yaar difficult to wait. while reading i was just looking for the last line where it will stop, and as sensed  when it shouldn't at that juncture you stopped it.
not fair.
Angry
but any how happy with the update thanks Smile

oopss.. buddy .. m extremely sorry.. bt was running out of time and i thot the chapter got a bit too long..  i hadnt intended a cliffhanger actually... coz the precap is already pretty interesting..LOL..

Edited by achiever - 25 January 2012 at 5:24am

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Achiever! Good job, yaar! Your descriptions are very good... i could imagine the scene happening in front of my eyes.. Nidhi's in trouble,huh? They're headed for a showdown... but our feisty tigress won't back down..Hardstone or Heartstone! LOLGood update! Waiting for the next chapter!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MimohabhalobasaachieverSwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top