Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsha6

Awesume chap Achiever...u rockd it.. :P
i jst luvd it...it was a long long long one..i knw u'll giv us a SAZAA aftr dis long chap...sazaa = late update..
i knw its a tuff job..but wat to doo!!
"ye dil maange mor"..
thnkss :) :) ;)

thnx buddy.. i dont know abt the sazaa.. bt the nxt update will depend on my mood.. coz AshuNidhi r in romantic phase.. so need a good mind to put in tht sort of romance..bt will try and update soon..Embarrassed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 29)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojapange

I m speechless...i have no words to explain that how much i love this chapter...
Each scene was perfect...u choosed beautiful songs...i think nidhi n ashu both blushed today more than hundred times..hotel part was beautiful...But i loved most ashni's conversation on passward..
For me this is d best chapter...
Now i completely understand d meaning of 'sabar ka fal mitha hota hai'...aaj prove ho gaya
Thank u for awesome update...

Bold:  i actually wanted to count tht!LOL..

the whole password bit was added as an after thot.. and the last part of chapters wer jst written randomly.. i m so happy tht u all luved it so much..

thir password convos wer really interesting!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarch

wow..achiever. what a chapter... its so cute, so romantic. That whole password thingy is Blushing..

Thanks for such a long update. Waiting for next one..
thnx.. a lot..

all of u luved the password thing.. so please keep on commenting wat u luved abt the chapter.. so tht i can know wat interesting to put in my nxt chapter..Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

such a sweet & romantic ff likhne ke baad aap bol rehe ho "hope u will enjoy"

do u think that we wont enjoy sweety,really liked while reading i was just giggling

sonali

Oh thnx so much..  u know its tuff to b a FF writer.. u never know wen u blundered..LOL.. isi liye puchna padta hai ki bhai pasand to aya na.. and esp if its tooo tooo tooo long chapter..

karajekar

Ashnian

Ashnian

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Heya I was going through the KTLK forum and came across ur FF last week,I actually read all of it in a day :-) but did not have the right words to describe how beautifully written all ur chapters were OMG soo lovely sooo romantic soo heart warming,its like we are part of falling inlove process.

You have created magic in all ur chapters you deserve a beeeg gigantic hug <3 :-)

coming to chapter 15 WOW have no words it was like a going through a journey of love sooo touching and all the little cute moments were awsome,I love how Ashu is no mre shy,I like his cute naughty side,I can only imagine MB as ashu,while reading i can imagine the whole process,

Lastly Thank you for such a long chapter it was such an exciting treat,as soon I saw such a long chapter I couldnt stop smiling,reading it was just beatiful,could you please tell me when you gonna update next?

PS:Please try to update soon,cant wait for too long,hehe i'm addicted to ur ff now.

Keep writting and creating magic
:-)

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashnian

Heya I was going through the KTLK forum and came across ur FF last week,I actually read all of it in a day :-) but did not have the right words to describe how beautifully written all ur chapters were OMG soo lovely sooo romantic soo heart warming,its like we are part of falling inlove process.

You have created magic in all ur chapters you deserve a beeeg gigantic hug <3 :-)

coming to chapter 15 WOW have no words it was like a going through a journey of love sooo touching and all the little cute moments were awsome,I love how Ashu is no mre shy,I like his cute naughty side,I can only imagine MB as ashu,while reading i can imagine the whole process,

Lastly Thank you for such a long chapter it was such an exciting treat,as soon I saw such a long chapter I couldnt stop smiling,reading it was just beatiful,could you please tell me when you gonna update next?

PS:Please try to update soon,cant wait for too long,hehe i'm addicted to ur ff now.

Keep writting and creating magic
:-)

aww.. thnx so so much for appreciating my FF..Embarrassed..

U made me go thru my previous FF chapters..LOL.. it was long since i had done tht after come back.. even with the flaws, i m glad tht u liked the chapters..

I luved their falling for each other without even realizing.. Ashu tho knew he was falling for Nidhi and had a hard time accepting tht..LOL..  bt Nidhi didnt actually realize in its fullest up until now..

Per me Ashu was much more dedicated to this r'ship.. as he knowingly accepted it by taking in her scarf... i think tht gave him more boldness.. bt to cross tht line.. i.e. he so wants to kiss his darling Nidhi.. bt the gentleman he is.. he cant even think abt kissing her right know even in his dreams.. so he can jst wish and desire..**sigh**  LOL so well he will need to wait.. his morals and righteousness refrains him however tempted he might be..LOL..

I know u all r wishing tht he gets approval soon to move forward.. so tht some kind of passion can b brot in.. LOL but u will surely get some cute moments over some sad and serious moments b4 tht happens!Embarrassed

well my nxt update mite b at the end of this week.. coz its already wed and i m still in process of writing the next chapter.. so u all will have to wait a bit more..Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 11 April 2012 at 4:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshnianAbhiAni

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Friends teaser of chapter 16 on page 28... will b updating soon.. ..

Blushsarika

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Chapter 16:  Adorable Ashu!

The Precap:

When Ashutosh drove her back, thy didn't talk much.  Instead Nidhi put on the radio.  It had some gud songs and they enjoyed their ride back home.  At last he dropped her to her house.  He so wanted to ask her abt those pics, but he knew he cudnt.  He sighed and looked at her expectantly as she waved him good bye.  Nidhi had sensed his yearning all the while but deliberately kept mum.. bt it was abt the time? so she blushed slightly and went up tho his window and finally asked him, "Do tell me how do I look in those pics in your specs.." she finished and ran away blushing.  He stared back at her lovingly.. Oh his heart was aching for her? she was such a darling and she had looked so lovable today.  Had there not been so many restrictions and inhibitions.. of age.. of modesty.. of a lot of things between thm? he sighed.. he wud've actually kissed her with reckless abandon.. wherever and however he wanted..letting her know of the amount of love he was feeling for her.  He sighed heavily and as he was turning his car, he saw her waving good bye from her open bedroom window.  He smiled back lovingly and waved her a final good bye.  It had been such a long long day.. and the most memorable one of all!

When Ashutosh reached his home, he saw his neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Sinha sitting and waiting for him in his living room sofa.  He greeted them cordially and asked abt their well being.  They then started a conversation which can be termed as a typical neighbourhood gossip more than a conversation!... Ashutosh was updated in just 15 minutes about wat was happening in each and every house of his neighborhood and it meant that the road wasn't going to be one way and indeed he was so right? coz jst thn Mrs. Sinha enquired abt wat she actually came for the girl who he went to drop off this morning!  When she didn't get any satisfactory answers from neither Ashutosh nor Hiraman kaka who now stood beside him after serving the teas, she clarified to thm tht she had took it upon herself when other neighbors had enquired abt her and proclaimed that she was Ashutosh's neice!  "Mrs. Sinha.. you know I am an orphan.. how can she be my neice!," Ashutosh replied promptly.  He had hard time controlling himself,"she is not my neice!..she is jst a collegue." He said as a matter of factly.  "Oh! so she is a doctor?Oh thts wonderful? and she is quite beautiful too.. oh she wud b a perfect match for my engineer son!," Wat? Ashutosh wanted cry out aloud.. but he jst smiled instead.  "so u r looking for a match for ur son," asked he.  "yeah.. u know how it is.. once the marriageable age passes thn its really very difficult find "good" girls..u know.. oh.. who can better know than u" "Oh.. No.. please dont bother abt me Mrs. Sinha" Said he.  "Oh y not.. in fact I have a couple of girls in my eye that wud suit u perfectly indeed!"  "Oh no.. thnk u so much Mrs. Sinha.. please..I am not interested.."  She sighed deeply and sympathized, "yeah.. v know how hard it has been for you after Dr. Mathur left.. really its sad.. but you shud look forward really.. I am sure you will find a very good girl.. for man.. any age is marriageable age if he is a perfect bachelor like you."  He just smiled back graciously and looked suggestively at Hiraman kaka.  "But if u don't mind Dr. Ashutoh.. wud u please enquire abt this girl for my son?"  Ashutosh almost choked himself at her abrupt question but he controlled himself well and replied,"Mrs. Sinha.. I don't do such.. such.. matchmaking things.. in hospital.. I mean she is jst my colleague.. my junior.. infact a newly appointed intern.. I cannot ask her such things.. please.."  "Okay okay fine..i can understand.. but next time she visits you promise me that you will introduce her to me.. u know such gud girls r very hard to find.." "yeah.. sure.." He cud jst reply  Y not!  Ashutosh rolled his eyes behind them as they took their leave.. After they were gone, he turned to kaka and asked disbelievingly.. my niece?  Kaka chuckled?"Don't worry she had first asked me if she was my neice!"  And they both had a good laugh at them.. she was a typical neighbor.. and then Kaka assured him turning towards the kitchen.. "you definitely don't look tht old beta!"  Ashutosh jst smiled back at him.  Kaka had always been a great support for him?thru all these years one thing hadn't changed in his life and that was kaka.  He shook his head to clear away his fearful thots that had started to creep up and got up to change.

He had just finished his dinner and was about to start on with his book in his study room when he got her call..he glanced at his watch it was jst 9!  He quickly picked it up.. "Hi!" said he.  "Hi" came a shy reply.  And then there was a brief silence.  He smiled to himself and went up to the open window to gaze at the garden,"I thot u mite b busy till 10" he finally asked.  She replied with a tsch.."wasn't tht jst for tht password thing" trying to make him understand these things! "oh!" replied he and smiled back at the phone.  "bt didnt v last saw each other an hour or so back,"he teased her.. "yeah..thts jst precisely y I have called u.." "really jst for tht?"  "yes.. jst tht?" "emm hmm.. and wats tht?" "didn't u forgot something?" enquired she  "Wat?" asked he.  "wat abt my car?"  Oh shit! He had completely forgotten abt her car in all this!  "I m so sorry Nidhi.. it jst completely went out of my mind.. I will promptly call the hospital..and ask someone to drop it off for you.. really sorry.. rite.. keys.. wer have u left the keys?"  "Oh no! thy r with me.."cried she.. "Wat?.. of course.. thy have to be with u"  "I m so sorry I forgot to give you.. now wat will v do?" "did baba ask u?"  "No.. he doesn't know yet.. unless I tell him.. but he will surely find it missing in the morning wen he goes to water the plants!"  "okay.. relax.. Nidhi.. let me think.. okay have an idea.. I will come to your house rite now to pick up the keys.."  "wat? No! wat wud I tell baba and dadibua.."  "I will sneak on to your bedroom window and u give me the keys.."  "Wat!!!  R u crazy?...no.. sorry.. bt it's a bad bad idea!  It's a risk? No.. No.. No.. No... I don't want u to do that.. please.. pleeeaaassse.."  "okay..okay.. bt thn how will I get ur keys.. ur car.. oh I was so stupid!"  "its okay.. I mean.. I can make any sort of excuse to baba?" "No.. u know I don't want u to lie to your baba.."  "I know.. bt v have to.. I mean v have no choice.. besides.. its okay .. I think its not wrong to lie a little.. in... in.." "in..?" in love? Oh tell me Nidhi.. and he waited for her answer with bated breath.. She blushed? in love was on her lips but "in? such circumstances.." she replied instead.  He finally breathed out.  Oh Nidhi! Wat if I had forgotten to breathe back! He chuckled and nodded his head and replied "Well, its not ur fault Nidhi.. its mine.."  "if I hadn't lost my mind.. I wudnt have forgotten it!" he said.  Nidhi fell silent.. and she blushed as his mischievous eyes flashed across her eyes.. and his wink.. she surely wudnt have believed her own eyes!  She chuckled.  And wen she didn't hear for long from him she asked worriedly, "hullo?... wat happened.."  "Nothing.." "wat r u thinking.."  "tht to get on a high is a pretty bad thing!" and an instant chuckle escaped both their lips at once simultaneously.. "rite.." replied she "rite" said he.  and both chuckled at tht pretty hard.. "Oh no dadi bua..!" she suddenly exclaimed on phone.. "will call u back later" and she hung up phone hurriedly.

Her dadi bua had apparently heard her laughing while passing by her door and came in to enquire.  "Nidhi beta whom r u talking to"  "Nobody.. dadibua.. see" she flashed her mobile on her face.. "its nobody.."  "but I heard ur laughs?"  "Oh.. tht.. I jst understood an old joke!"and she smiled sheepishly  "Nidhi beta.. now ur joking with ur old granny!..If u have nothing better to do.. get some sleep.. yesterday was a tuff nite and u didn't have any rest in the day too.. I don't understand wat sort of work you have in the hospital on ur off day too.. huh!" Nidhi smiled to herself but her dadi bua continued "... you don't take care of your health and then fall ill.. chalo.. you will go to sleep early today? get in and sleep well.."  and she made her lie down on her bed.. and tucked a reluctant Nidhi under covers.  She then turned off lights and closed door behind her before she cud even protest!  Oh Dadi bua..she exclaimed.. she knew she wud b patrolling outside her bedroom till she was assured that she had went to sleep.. uff.. she was impossible sometimes!  But she knew wat to do?!

She mischeviously pulled up covers on to her head and called Dr. Ashutosh.. and whishpered a "Hi!"  "Hi" replied he.. slightly amused at her whisphering voice.. "Nidhi.. wat r u doing?" "snuggled under my covers.." "wat?.. its jst 9."  "yeah.. bt Dadi bua thinks tht I had a ruff nite yesterday and no rest in the day.. and so I shud go to sleep early.." "oh.. thts very sweet of her.. I think u shud listen to her.. ok c u.. gud nite.." he said teasing her.. "Nooo!" she cud even cry in a whisper.. he chuckled!  "y u want to defy ur Dadi bua?" he teased some more.  She blushed.. "No its not like that,"replied she  "thn.. u shud b going to sleep.." "Nooo!?u really don't want to talk to me?,"she asked innocently and pouting.  He smiled,"Y wudnt I" she blushed.  "so?" he asked.  "So" replied she.  "so ask..." he urged her lovingly.. "okay?I have a gud question" "well.. fine? wat?"  "U wernt in high wen u dropped me.. so thn how come u forgot abt my car!" asked she.  "Oh tht..!... well?," he chuckled.  "wat?," she was still speaking in whispers.  "firstly who says I wasn't in high when I dropped u off".. she blushed.. he continued "and secondly..well..a neighbor had visited and.." "and?" "she had a marriage proposal for u!" he chuckled.."wat?"  "yeah.." he laughed and replied.."for her son.. so r u interested?"  "depends.. how is he.. u mst b knowing him.."  "oh.. he is gud.. absolutely gud.."  "hmm.. so how does he look like.." "very handsome.." "really?"  "yeah.." "and wat does he do?"  "oh well.. he is some sort of software engineer or something.."  "well..,"she sighed deeply and replied"thn he wont do"  "y?"  "I.. want.. a? doctor,"She blushed.  "oh! thn u r lucky v have so many yung.. handsome interns in our hospital.."  "yeah.. but none of my type.."  "really.."  "emm hmm.."  "thn u will surely find some one in the upcoming convention.. u have a bright chance.."  "I don't think so.."  "y..?"  "bcoz?" she hesitated.. and blushed,"bcoz.." he waited with a bated breath again!  His senses wer all on alert.."bcoz?..,"he asked again.."bcoz?" she replied slowly.."the one of whom I dream wudnt b there!"  she didn't know wer this boldness in her came from.. bt she wanted to tell him.. and then she blushed heavily.. she really didn't know how he wud respond.. she held her phone dearly waiting for his reply.  He had just forgotten to breathe!  Oh Nidhi!  U know how u sound wen u whisper such things this way!  "Wat?," her heart had stopped to beat temporarily? her phone slid from her hand.. a sudden wave of shyness covered her completely and she instinctively hid her face in both her hands!  Oh shit! Did he jst said tht ALOUD!, Ashutosh dropped his jaws at his apparent stupidness and let out a quick gasp.  He quickly covered his eyes behind his hand in extreme embarrassment and shook his head repeatedly!

She hadn't realized she was almost whispering in low voice all the while.. and the type of conversation tht was going on.. it made it look.. well? it made her sound.. extremely.. sexy!  She gathered herself a bit after a moment and looked at the mobile with shyness as if it was Dr. Ashutosh!  She blushed.. she wudnt b able to pick up tht mobile again!  She snuggled into her bed more cozily and tugged herself blushing and stared at the mobile with all the affection, love, and shyness.

Well, he had done it!, thot Ashutosh and sighed heavily.  and ther was no escaping..he stared at his mobile lovingly.. he knew Nidhi wud b blushing so hard.. he had suddenly a very strong desire to see her.. to cuddle her blushing self.. and to kiss her hard everywhere.. he counted the times he had desire to kiss her today!  He sighed longingly and finally called out to her.. "Nidhi.."  he repeated lovingly a few more time..

Nidhi cud hear his voice.  She hesitated a bit initially but thn picked up blushing and uttered a "hi" with all the shyness.  Ashutosh returned her hi.. as if he was kissing her back.  She blushed some more.. she cud sense something more in his hi!..  There was a brief silence again as they both held on to their mobile feeling something much more than jst their "hi".. and blushing.. and then she heard some low noise from the other end.. so she asked in a little bigger voice this time... "wat r u doing?"  "well, any guesses?"  she blushed and asked.. "so how do the specs look?"  he chuckled lovingly.. she was such a darling.. So she knew wat he was doing.. good!  and he gave himself a teasing smile.  "well, the specs luk good.. I knew this frame wud b a hit!"  she blushed.. so he was in his teasing mode again!  "and.." "and?" "and the one who is wearing it?"? "hmm.. let me have a good luk?"  She blushed again and waited for him.. "well.. the girl here luks?" "luks?"  "luks.. pretty pretty cute?," he said in a deep husky voice.. Nidhi had never found his voice.. so.. so.. sexy.. she blushed to herself.. it wasn't his intention.. his tone was pretty loving.. but she hadn't noticed it until tht moment tht the natural deep huskiness of his voice actually made his words sound.. pretty pretty sweet as if dipped and coated full of honey..and now she was suddenly finding it.. pretty.. appealing..to her every senses!  She realized it was one of the pulling factors, which attracted her to him besides his.. she blushed.. her thots were really going wayward..!  "well.. luks like u didn't like my appreciation,"asked he with a mock anger.. "No!..its not like tht," she exclaimed instantly.. "so u really liked my appreciation.."   she blushed.. now wat was she supposed to say..bt her mischevious self knew wat!.. "No.. I  found it a little?less?"   "really?" he chuckled at her boldness!,"Well?"   "well?" asked she.  "hmm..let me get a more closer look.."  he knew she was blushing!  "hmm.. she luks.. pretty?" "pretty?"  "pretty pretty.. beeeautiful.." "and?"  "and?" he chuckled.. so it wasn't going 2 b enuf.. well he knew how to stop her!  "and?she luks pretty.." "pretty?"  "pretty desirable in tht specs!"  she gasped instantly and he chuckled in response and then apologized.. "sorry.. u asked for it.."  she blushed and replied"wat sort of way is this of a gentleman?"  "remember this gentleman gets high sometimes..?" she blushed "well thn u need some gud treatment.. with some other girl u will get sandals!"  Oh Gosh! Did she jst said that to HIM!  Nidhi cudnt believe tht she had gotten with him so bold and frank and.. friendly!?  "No..tht wont happen.." "how come?"  "u know the reason of my getting high..it can only b found in one!"  she blushed.. he was so so?! she cudnt think of any appropriate word... she jst chuckled at herself and replied,"Well, then this reason needs to cure u gud.. remember getting high is a bad thing!"  "well.. sometimes.." "sometimes?"  "yeah.. at other times its fun.. remember.." and he laughed freely.. Oh she loved his laughter.  She smiled affectionately listening to his laughter.  "y do u like to tease me so much,? She asked.  "because u love to be teased" replied he.  "wat gives ur tht impression.."  "u really wanna know?" he asked mischeviously.  "yes..,"she asked boldly.  He sighed heavily.. "well.. u will need to wait.. until after.. "  "until after wat?"  engagement?.. marriage?, Wondered she..."some time.." he replied instead.. she was left disappointed and she pouted cutely to herself!.  Oh its too soon..Nidhi.. He knew wer her thots had wandered to.. so he wanted to pull them back.. "so tell me.. did baba had a talk with you regarding yesterday night's events?  It was time for some serious talk..  "yeah.."  "so?"  "well, he was really worried?abt me.. my safety.." "I know" "but he was proud that I was able to defend my self well and that his training had worked.." "yeah.. m sure he is proud of u Nidhi..thn?" "thn.. he asked if I really felt afraid of this whole incident.." "emm.. hmm?," Ashutosh was quite intrigued abt Col. Verma's such question not tht it wasn't a normal question for any father.. bt asking her 24 hrs later was rather a bit intriguing..and so enquired indirectly,"Y wudnt he?after all he is ur father.. obviously he was worried?" "Yeah.. but u know its quite strange I felt as if he was sure it had affected me badly.. u know the funny thing is he even asked me if I needed any sort of u know treatment" .."really?"  "yeah.. isn't tht funny.. I mean asking a doctor thy need treatment is such funny thing!" "y doctors r human afterall.. doc can need PTSD treatments"  "Oh God not u too.. I aint feeling any PTSD symptoms!" "Nidhi.. u r a doctor u know how complicated our brain is!"  "You r not suggesting tht I have some psychiatric problems!"  "Oh c'mon Nidhi.. being a doc I don't expect u talk like tht!..u know its like any other normal treatment that u undergo after an accident and u have to agree tht u went thru a comparatively major traumatic incident if not physically thn definitely mentally"  "I did NOT!.. thngs were in my control.. the fear was natural.. anyone wud feel it.. y r u both getting so worried abt it I jst don't understand"  "Okay.. Okay fine.. cool down..lets talk abt something else.. wat abt Dadi bua" "oh! her.. well.." she chuckled.. "Wat?" "she indirectly warned me" she chuckled again.. "of wat?" "to keep focus on my job and not let my mind and heart wander..!" "really?" "Yup!."Nidhi felt Dr. Ashutosh didn't find any humor in it.. as if he was still pretty serious  "did she knew abt ur niteout?"  "I don't know.. she never asked me.."  "hmm?"  "wat?"  "nothing.." "no seriously wat? I wanna know wat u r thinking.." "I will definitely tell u one day Nidhi.." "Y not now?"  "coz its too early.." "thrs no thing such as early or late in sharing.." "Its not jst my way..Nidhi.." "Yur way?" she was a little miffed now.. "Nidhi.. I like to contemplate on things.. on situations?on problems.. weigh them.. analyze them.. reason them out.. and then predict possible outcome.. and then plan an action.. I like to think it my way and alone?!"  she suddenly had tears in her eyes at the word "alone".."Fine.."she replied in low voice. "Nidhi..?"  he cud sense a little trembling in her voice and knew she was about to cry.."Nidhi? please.." he pleaded gently..she wiped off tears and said "yeah.. its fine..really.." "tell me didn't baba ask anything abt me?," he asked her to both divert her attention from tht unpleasant subject and to know abt the most imp thing he wanted to know.. "Yeah.. he did.." "wat did he say?"  Nidhi was pretty nervous abt this whole thing.. she had thot her baba was pretty impressed with Dr. Ashutosh, but it didn't seem like tht when he enquired.. Nidhi had tried to create a positive impression of Dr. Ashutosh on him.. bt she didn't know how it had impacted him..coz he was as hard person to read as Dr. Ashutosh when he donned his thinking cap.. and she was really pretty confused and uneasy abt it.."Nidhi?" he asked her again gently.. "he ? he?" she stammered, she really didn't know wat to say.  "did he say he wanted to meet me again?"  "Yeah.. how did u know.."she was quite surprised  he laughed softly.. "jst say.. by inference of the amount of thinking tht I had done in the car today.."  Nidhi tried to laugh at his apparent joke.. bt she cudnt ? she was infact feeling quite tense.. she was actually clueless of wat was going in the heads of both these men.. it was as if they were playing a game of chess.. and both of them wer able to predict wat the next move of the other wud b.. and she was quite frightened abt the thot of them being on the opposite sides.. She jst dreaded that situation.. she jst never wanted it to arise.. "Will u meet my baba?" she asked Dr. Ashutosh.. as if pleading him to make everything betn thm all right.. "definitely Nidhi.. wen did he fix?"  "He hadn't fixed the date yet.. but he said he wud like to meet u again.."  Nidhi had suddenly fallen silent and Ashutosh was afraid tht she was crying.. He cursed himself for taking this on a more serious route.. he cud've handled it in a better manner.. he started pacing in his room worriedly.. "Nidhi.." he called out to her again on the phone.. "Nidhi..?"  There was a complete silence at the other end.. and he had now started to panic!  "Nidhi?. Nidhi?" he cried repeatedly and loudly but had not reply? He glanced at his watch?it was quarter to 11.  Suddenly, his mind had went blank.. he was pacing heavily now.. he ran a quivering hand through his hair.. he was suddenly sweating under blowing air of fan!  Oh Nidhi?he was so worried for her tht he didn't know wat he wud do if he didn't hear her voice again.. He closed eyes briefly and breathed in slowly for a minute or so to calm himself down.. He finally took a deep breath and decidedly ran out of his study room.  He picked up his car keys and wallet and rushed out of the house.

He was driving on lucknow streets as fast as he cud... within 10 minutes he was near Nidhi's house.. he picked up his mobile and called out to her again "Nidhi? .. Nidhi?"  Finally, he heard her say,"oh! sorry.. I..I..".."Wer wer u?" he literally shouted at her.. as he halted the car abruptly with a screeching noise by the side of the road.  He had suddenly started breathing heavily by now and his head had started pounding as if it was gonna burst any moment with tension tht had built up inside it..!  Nidhi instantly got alarmed.. "wat happened..wat happened? wats this noise??  Hello.. oh..please.. talk to me.. please say something.." she was now starting to get worried.. Ashutosh sensed her worry.. and instantly replied in an extremely calm voice.. "Oh.. Nothing.. Nidhi.. Nothing.. will u hold on for a second.. please.. "  "Yeah?"  "rite thnks.."  He put the mobile on the side seat.. and quickly went out of the car to get a fresh breath of air to cool himself down.  After about 5 minutes of fresh cool air, he got inside and picked up his mobile.. "Hi.." and said in a more lighter tone.. "oh.. Nidhi.. I jst came out.. on a drive.. and ran across some creature on the road.. so had to apply sharp breaks.. its nothing really?I think tht creature jst got saved in nick of time.. by Gods grace..," he joked a bit to calm her down."  But she didn't reply so he asked"Nidhi?" "wer r u?,"she finally asked.  "I said you I am on road..in car"  "wat road?"  "jst nearby.." "wer exactly?"  "I told u jst nearby.." "wer nearby?"  "Nidhi..,"he tried to evade her questioning  "wer nearby?' he sensed she wasn't going to let him go off easily.. so he finally gave in.." near ur house".. "wat? Wer?"  He sighed heaviliy,"near the temple park"  "okay.." and then he heard some rustling and thn some quick stepping, some creaking..and then finally hopping..and then stomping.."Nidhi?" he asked curiously.. wat was this girl doing?  "Nidhi hullo?" he was clearly curious and a bit amused by all this noise.. "Hi.." he finally heard her panting and trembling voice.. as if.. as if..she was running!  Oh No!  it suddenly struck her wat she mite b upto.. he cried on the phone back.."Nidhi?  Nidhi wer r u?.. Nidhi tell me NOW!"  "right?.here" she said panting even more heavily.. "wer?"  "right?.here.. look..look"  panting still heavily she tried to utter some words audibly? Ashutosh instinctively looked around.. and saw her half bent figure ahead of the road.. panting heavily.. gasping for some air? an overwhelming sense of emotion ran thru him on seeing her.. he quickly ran upto her and gathered her in his arms to support her against his body? "Nidhi.. Nidhi?r u okay?"  he cupped her bent face in his big hand and lifted it up to him and looked at her worriedly.. she gave him a reassuring wink.. still gasping lightly.  Overwhelmed, he pressed her face close to his chest tightly.. she tugged at it and said "please?"  He instantly released her "Oh.. sorry?" and grabbed gently by her shoulders to check her if she was alright as she slowly started to breathe easy.  She was gazing at him lovingly with some tears.. she slowly moved closer to him with some more tears and slightly trembling lips and suddenly embraced him tightly and dearly.  He was surprised at her sudden outburst at first but then couldn't control himself as he felt her warm body clasping at him tighly.  He embraced her back with equal passion as those strong emotions came back to him.. Oh.. how much he was worried abt her?.he squeezed her lightly and cuddled her into him gently with all the love and affection.. she responded with equal affection as she caressed her face onto his chest.  He squeezed her lightly inbetween responding to her gentle squeezes and caressed his chin into her soft hair.  Finally, the passion cooled down a bit.. and they stood there still in each others arms for a while.

Suddenly, Ashutosh heard some distant noise of car.. and quickly broke the embrace.. and looked in its direction.. he cud see a car coming their way from far away distance.. he quickly grabbed Nidhi gently and pulled her aside.  It suddenly dawned on him tht they were in the middle of the road somewhere betn 11 and 12 p.m. midnight.. embracing.. and cuddling each other?!  He ran a desperate hand thru his hair and breathed heavily? lost in his own thots, he instinictively enwrapped her in his arms and walked her gently towards his car.

Nidhi was still overcoming from the sudden burst of emotions and passion..she had suddenly felt so worried abt him on hearing the screeching of his car...she didn't panic but she had this urgent need to see him.. to be by his side wherever he was? those 5 minutes of waiting for his voice seemed like thy r never gonna pass..  she didn't know wat to do  wer to go... so as soon as he heard him say he was nearby .. she cudnt help herself running to him.. she jst needed to see him and to hug him.. to make sure he was fine and well.. till she was satisfied.  She snuggled close to him and closed her eyes in relief as they made their way back to his car.  He quickly opened her side of door and gently let her in and then got to the driver's side.  He started the engine and turned around the car to spot some sort of open shop?  The streets were pretty empty and the roads lonely.  There was complete silence save for a few of vehicles passing by few and far between.  It wasn't busy road anyways and a little quieter neighborhood so it was hard to find any open shop at that hour.  He drove ahead on the same road for a while glancing at Nidhi inbetween to make sure she was alright.

Nidhi was feeling alright.. she was resting her head on headrest with her eyes closed and breathing easily.. somehow she felt pretty secure and safe and relieved with him.. as if she jst wanted to b there with him and nowhere else.. she hugged herself as if still feeling his warm hug and smiled to herself.  Her smile instantly brot a smile on his lips as well and with it an instant relief and he sighed deeply with relief and satisfaction.

He finally spotted a medical shop and quickly rushed to it to get some water and something to eat.  He was back within a minute or two.  He gently awakened her up.  "Nidhi.. u all right?"  "Yeah,"she replied with a smile and her eyes danced with joy as soon as her eyes fell on the chocolates!  She quickly pounced on them, but Ashutosh was quick to pull away.  She instantly gave a disgruntled groan and pouted.  Ashutosh chuckled at her cuteness and then offered her water.  She pouted some more and turned her face away.  "No water.. no chocolates," he said warningly.. "I don't want any!" "really..?" he chuckled some more.. "its cruelty"she cried.. he cudnt help himself laughing at her antics," cruelty really"  "yeah.. luring in and thn snatching away chocolates is such a mean thing to do!"  Ashutosh was now in pools of laughter.. luring!.. cruelty!?how does she even come up with such words? she was hilarious sometimes..,"Wat?"  She jst looked at him pouting in anger as he chuckled some more, "Oh..Nidhi u r such a kiddo!"  "I m NOT a KIDDO!"  "Oh yes U r,"and then he cutely raised her little chin with his fingers alone and then pulled her chin muscles down to dissolve her pout.  He then smiled lovingly at her and offered her water "U need lots of water first."  She reluctantly took the bottle and gulped down hurriedly some water.."go slow..go slow Nidhi.. u will choke!" but she didn't listen and he tried to pull the bottle back from her but she tried to grab it back and in the process lost her grip and dropped it.. ,"Oh No.."she shrieked out loud as the water splattered on her night dress and some on Ashutosh.  Ashutosh quickly gathered the bottle from her lap as it continued to spill some more water on her.  She quickly tried to splash it away from body as Ashutosh looked on to her with disapproving nod.."its not my fault,"she cried as she saw him nodding.."look at you.. u r all wet," said he as he looked at her wet night dress from up infront to down her lap nodding away.

Nidhi suddenly realized where he was looking at.. she instantly covered herself up with girlish instincts and turned away abruptly from him.. she instinctively closed her eyes shut feeling a completely new type of embarrassment and shyness.  Ashutosh at first didn't understand her abrupt turning away bt thn her expressions suddenly made him aware of wat he was doing.. he quickly turned his eyes away from her.. He didn't quite know wat he was feeling, but he jst felt his heartbeats rising fast.  He gazed blankly out of window for a while as an awkward silence set in betn thm.  He didn't really know wat to do.. he wanted to say sorry..he wanted to comfort her..but it was jst so awkward.. nothing sort of such thing had ever happened betn thm and this sudden awareness of her..her.. he closed his eyes.. was pretty awkward.  He continued to stare blankly out from his window into the green shrubs down the road.  He then suddenly felt her soft hands tugging at his arm gently and her head resting on his shoulder for support and comfort as she tugged at his arm more closely.  He turned and gave her a loving smile and gently patted at the back of her head.  He looked at her tenderly for a while and then gently tucked away her disheveled hairlocks behind her ear.  She gave an approving groan and caressed his arm lightly with her face in response.  He gave a contended smile and offered her chocolates.  Her face lit up instantly and she smiled brightly as she broke the tug.  She grabbed on the chocolates and uttered a happy"thank you" "Nidhi.. u r such a kid..really,"he finally broke the silence chuckling..  "emm.. u don't need to b a kid to enjoy chocolates..,"she mumbled something of tht sort with her mouth full of chocolate.  He jst looked at her and nodded his head and started the engine.  "so tell me.. wer u want to go" He instantly realized tht it was such a wrong question to ask her!..he quickly corrected himself,"shud I drop u home?"  She luked at him clueless and quickly gobbled down her chocolate.  "I don't know," she answered sheepishly.  "Nidhi.. wat DID u do?" he asked her suspiciously.  She gave a sheepish smile,"Oh.. nothing.. I just jumped out of my window.. to reach u?"  Ashutosh just nodded unbelievingly.  He didn't know wat to do with her.. to love her for her cuteness or to rebuke her for her.. for her.. well! he certainly cannot rebuke her for her love and concern!  He sighed and turned the car towards her home.."Nooo! Please.. I don't wanna go home.."  "Nidhi its 12 o'clock already.. wer do u want to go at this hour.."  "Oh.. please anywhere but home.. please? pleasaasee?"  "Nidhi u r in a nightdress.."  "so wat?"  "Nidhi?"  "sorry? please.. how abt ur house.." "No"  "how abt a long drive" she asked expectantly... "No".."How abt that park?"  "In the middle of night and wat about the closed gates?"  "Oh tht v can always jump?" "Nidhi"  "pleeaaase?" "No?"  "how abt movie.. ?"  "In night dress?"  she made a cute face.. she got impatient as they neared her house.. "oh please.. please.. let me think abt something.." "you have exactly 3 minutes.."  "oh no.. please.. please.."  she tried to think of something?bt it jst wasn't coming!!  She shook her legs restlessly Oh God please give me some idea.. please?"and ur time is up?", said he.. as he stopped his car jst a little away from her house.  She looked helplessly at him and pleaded.."oh.. please?please.. jst a few more minutes with you.. please? "  but he was unmoved.. and firm.. "No.. off u go.. I want u by ur bedroom window in exactly 1 minute or I m gonna carry u down there myself.. u time starts now?"  "Oh.. u r sooo sooo mean?,"she cried in extreme annoyance.. "I don't want ur chocolates.." and she thumped her unfinished chocolates on the front of her seat.. and stomped out of the car yelling.. "and I don't wanna c u again.. or talk to u again.." and she ran towards her window.. he waited for her to climb in.. she finally put a rock or something beneath the window and climbed onto it into her room and closed window shut behind her.. she was soo sooo angry on him..wat was his problem.. wat was wrong in having some fun at midnight..oh it wud have been such a lovely long drive.. or at least she cud've spent some more time with him..y he is soo.. sooo.. ? she sighed and stood there for a while leaning on closed window till her anger subsided a bit.. and then slowly opened it to look for him in the direction of his car.. Oh!..he was still there waiting for her good bye.. she looked at him with longing and love reluctantly and slowly waved him good bye? he returned her bye with same love and affection.. and turned his car away..

He cud still see her standing by her window from his rearview mirror.. Oh Nidhi I wish I cud take u home with me..?he longingly gazed her image in the mirror till it faded out of his field of mirror.. he finally sighed longingly and drove away..

By the time he reached home, there were 2 missed calls of Nidhi already.  "Hi!" he called her up.  "Hi!," she said with a slight guilt.  "I am sorry Nidhi.."  Oh.. how can she remain angry with him wen he was so so adorable.. she sighed deeply and "I shud b the one saying sorry.. I really behaved with u so badly.."  "really?"  "yeah.." "so u agree u deserve a punishment?"  "Wat?"  "a punishment for misbehaviour?"  "u wanna give me punishment for it?" "yup" "really?" "yup.. absolutely"  "fine!"  "really?" "yeah.. fine.. am ready"  "promise.." "wat?"  "Promise me tht u will abide.." "you know I WILL!"  "yeah.. tht I know..so ready?" "yeah.." "u will take a complete day off tomorrow.. rest well absolutely.. strictly no coming to hospital"  "okay".. "and?" "and wat?" "and absolutely no phone calls or coming to see me whatsoever.. wherever.."  "Nooo!!!!!"  "Oh yes?u r gonna spend the whole day with just your family and friends and chill out completely.. I wanna c u fresh and fine day after tomorrow in the hospital.. till thn no contacts..no phonecalls!"  There was absolute silence.  "Nidhi?"  "nothing.." "Nidhi believe me you r gonna enjoy it"  She didn't reply.."Nidhi promise me.. you are gonna enjoy it.. for my sake.. please.."  "Okay.. fine.." she finally replied in a low voice.. "Now thts like a gud girl.. rite.. c u thn.. good nite.."  "good nite,"she said reluctantly and hung up.

She sighed longingly.  She didn't know how she was gonna enjoy the day without even thinking about him.  She didn't understand why he was doing this.  She absolutely hated such situation when she was not able to know wat they were upto.  The same was the case with her baba too.. and she sometimes felt extremely frustrated.  She had at times even felt there was something behind it abt her tht she wasn't aware of.  All the happy moments spent with her baba flashed in her mind and she smiled happily.  She actually only vaguely remembered abt time spent with her mother.  On second thots, yeah.. she didn't actually quite remember much abt her mother.. no dbt she was pretty young.. but still.  It actually surprised her.  She had never thot abt it earlier.  Even baba hadnt brot the subject up at any time.  She sighed decidedly.  She was going to ask her baba abt her mom tomorrow.  She sighed and smiled as she lay on her bed.  Her thots and dreams revolved around the two men that she loved most as she drifted into a tired sleep.

Nidhi wasn't wrong and though she wasn't aware herself but Ashutosh was quick to pick it up.  Ashutosh was now lying in his bed and thinking about this whole scenario.  He was sure there was more to her fainting than it seemed and Col. Verma's concern jst confirmed his suspicions.  She had probably suffered a traumatic event in childhood but she had blocked it out somehow and it manifested as fainting whenever she saw open wounds.  Col. Verma was afraid that she mite b suffering from long-term dormant PTSD symptoms and he was worried that they might resurface and haunt her with such incidents and that's the reason why he didn't confront Nidhi harshly and agreed to his own reasoning completely.  Col. Verma had been in army and pretty well knew how deeply these symptoms affect.  He really felt for Col. Verma's plight.  At one side, he had a daughter who he knew could b well taken care of in hands of experienced physician and a mature individual like him.. and on the other hand, there was this unwanted situation where he feared thr cud b more to Nidhi and his r'ship.

Ashutosh sighed briefly.  He so wanted to ask Col. Verma abt Nidhi's past trauma.. bt he knew he had to give Col. Verma some time.  He knew Col. Verma is surely going to enquire abt him well first before planning a meeting with him and he is surely gonna know wats going on betn his daughter and him and he also knew a few things that Col. Verma probably was gonna say to him thn, but till then he needed to treat Nidhi objectively.  As a physician, rite know, the best thing for Nidhi was to completely detach from the thngs and ppl tht were associated with that incident and let her relax and give her mind a gud rest to start afresh.  Not that Nidhi wasn't strong mentally, she was.. but till he doesn't know abt wat sort of trauma she had been through, he cannot take chances..at least a day off was needed!  Furthermore, the thing tht complicated the matters was his growing relationship with Nidhi.. he didn't knew wer it headed to.. really.. he knew the hurdles ahead and sometimes he felt quite confident about thm.. bt at other times he had felt unsure.. he was in absolutely no control of himself when it came to Nidhi.. When someone had said that love of woman weakens a man, he was not wrong!.. he chuckled and shook away his jumbled up thots..he has to think straight to remain hopeful, happy, and confident..jst like his dearest Nidhi? He closed his eyes and Nidhi's smiling face flashed across his eyes.  He smiled lovingly and drifted into a hopeful sleep.

p.s.  updating this chapter.. but i dunno how it went.. so please do comment.. mite not b able to update the nxt chapter any soon.. but can assure u thy r going to b quite a fun... will keep you updated..

tc.. ciao!

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutoshnidhiYessopCandy_jsShahi12Ashnianjsd1jayshreep2Shobha4496vanillaflowersdancydreamermonikaberwa-AnaRoy-dikuloloakshaya24rishabps664AMBIKA2561979sweet_shonaChit15Pooliciousbhalobasamyeraritu3kumarPooja_0910heydoc27aryanppjayasree.raoaksujisessyaarchAbhiAniBlushsarikakarajekarkaveriLibraniniborn2rulejanu1610CherishhChitrathanNeelimaSJrrdsuSwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top