Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 150

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
such a sweet & romantic ff likhne ke baad aap bol rehe ho "hope u will enjoy"

do u think that we wont enjoy sweety,really liked while reading i was just giggling

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 28)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Teaser... Chapter 16:  Adorable Ashu!Day Dreaming

the day of  these memorable events is over.. bt the night has jst begun...LOL.. marking begining of an interesting way of romancing ahead and oh the sweet agony of being in love!! Day Dreaming

The upcoming few chapters r gonna b a lot fun!Tongue

Edited by achiever - 11 April 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsAshnianakshaya24AMBIKA2561979Pooja_0910Blushsarikajanu1610

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

wow achiever, so romanticHeartHeartHeart and thank you so much for this beautiful and lenghty chapterBig smileHug

thnx so much..Embarrassed... 

romance is in the air.. its even catchting up on our Ashu and is making him more romantic! .LOL

yeah..the chapter was too too too lengthy!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikarajekar

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMBIKA2561979

Such a beautifull update...it is the 'BEST" among all the FF's i have read till date...Thanks a lot ...am actually feeling sooo goood after reading it...

awww.. thnx so much...Embarrassed.. Hug.. the romance does make u feel soo good..  Y cant can one b in the courting phase forever!.LOL.

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu3kumar

lovely update full of Heartlove and a good long long update and as-usual looking forward for next one
Thumbs Up
Clap

thnk u so much.. Embarrassed

plz.. do put in a few words abt wat u luved about the chapter the post so tht i can know wat to put in my next chapter..Embarrassed..

still penning the nxt one..Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanillaflowers

hey...
that was such a wonderful and beautiful series of events to fall in love with.
really good..
too too good.
vanilla

thnx so  much.. .. i m actually fast forwarding thr falling in luv and growth in relationship.. so u will c such scenes betn thm in little span of time..LOL.. i wonder how can my Ashu-Nidhi handle so much in so little a time!LOL

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@SwastikAshNi
"Very very happy to see you back.
I am wordless to describe how intensifying it was.The last password part"A S H U T O S H"was terrific.You brought two songs-Nayno ki Bkhasa with the Goden Ever of Aashiqi,made this update one of the best.
Keep rocking.Come with the next part soon.
"

---thnx yaar..

the last password part was accidental.. it jst came in spur of moment when i was writing it..

i m surprised tht u all luved it so much.. it protrays tht little something more abt both Ashu-Nidhi tht i luv so much..

this ashiqui and one other r my fav ones.. from Aashiqui.. lets c if i can use my another fav in thi sone..

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Aww... It was soo... Cute and such a romantic update.
Best update read so far. You have put so many super cute moments in this update.
It was such a lovely update that ,can read it numerous times.
Seeing the reactions of DB and Col. Verma, possibility is that,Ashni have to face there disaproval in future .Would love to read how you are going to handle it.

--if not DB but Col. Verma is surely gonna give this story a little twist.. bt wud it turn out to b gud or bad forAshNi.. tht u will need to wait and read.LOL.

Throughout the chapter all the conversations between ashutosh and nidhi were so lovely ,innocent and cute.
Expressions shown were awesome.
Hats off to you for writting it so beautifully.
--Thnx.. i luv thr conversations so much.. it has tht spark tht i luv so much..LOL.

Both of them knew what they feel for each other . But hesitated to accept in front of each other.
Here both know each others naino ki bhasha.
Without expressing there feelings for each other. You worded there feeling beautifully.
--i have made thm read and understand each others naino ki bhasa forcefully LOL.. and also left thm guessing for a while abt each other's feelings.. . i believe the fun is lost once confession is done.. LOL...

Liked the way they teased each other.
In the restaurent song choosen was perfect.love that song.
Atmosphere created was so very heart touching.
Being in love is such a beautiful feeling.
Awakwardness to face each other
beautifully written.
Ashu's protection for her when he realised that people were looking at her.aww...
--Ashu can b both a perfect gentleman and a pretty teaser...but looking at his growing care and concern and an overpowering sense of protectiveness for Nidhi.. i wonder wer it wud lead him in this r'ship... hmm.

In the hospital there phone conve and the idea about the password thing was very good.
Best line was-apparently coz I think it's my house and my laptop.
--the whole last part of password thing jst came to my mind wen i was writing tht scene.. i m pleasantly surprised tht u all actually luved it..Embarrassed

Overall it was long and fab update.,worth for such long wait
just can't wait for the next update
would be happy if you give us double treat this weekend
so very eagerly waiting waiting for the next update.
--Oh.. so sorry.. double treat wont possible.. bt i will try to post at least one chapter..Embarrassed

Thanks for the pm and such lovely long chapter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top