Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu3kumar

Hi  

i  love to read a simple l  Heart   love story. But  I think it must be the most difficult form to write

somewhere  i had read that

If you believe love is the most important thing in life, if you believe that learning to love is how we live a good life, then you should write this form.

And no doubt you are really good at that??..Hug

and thanks for writing a long oneSmile

thnk u so much for ur warm words...Hug.. havent tried writing before.. this is my first attempt at writing something seriously..LOL..

bt yes i do believe tht luv is most imp thing in life.. and life is more enjoyable in its simplest forms..

and yes.. writing luv stories does enrich ur lives..!Embarrassed

@Bold:  and whoever said tht mst b a well-experienced soul!LOL.. very well said!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritu3kumarniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 19)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
k... upcoming..

Chapter 13:  First knock of love

Will b posting the update soon!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rule

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
**For the links of all the previous chapters of Jaane Kya Baat Hui, visit pg 1 Index***

NOTE:  The time line of thr actual knowing each other has been chngd to over 2 months..so tht it can define the "long" time tht thy didnt c other during thr stalemate ..(Sorry for the lapse bt I-F was acting wierd tht day.. and cudnt post correct version on time..Embarrassed..)

"...its jst over 2 months tht had actually known each other now..."

Chapter 13:  First knock of love

The Precap:

As he slid in cozily beneath his covers, he thot abt her and their little journey.  It was really "little" journey.. and here she was sleeping in his house.. jst nxt door... he sighed it was jst over two months tht thy hd known each other.. and yet it felt as if thy had know each for so long? he sighed and thot abt this revelation and again smiled to himself.  He then gave a brief sigh and thot to himself.. "Dr. Nidhi Verma.. I know that u know.. bt it  wud b jst tooo soon.. knowing u, u r not going to rest it this easily? it is going to b so much fun with u around.." he chuckled.  Oh my dearest loveliest Nidhi!  He smiled and drifted into happy sleep.

Next morning, Nidhi woke up to the sweet chirping of birds.  She threw her eyes half open and gazed at the smiling picture of someone on the wall, but thn snugged under duvet some more wanting to go back her blissful sleep.  Something is different abt this morning, her mind told her.. bt she turned sideways and buried into the pillow some more.  Something was different.. the pillow smelt different.  The duvet felt different.  She half opened her eyes and looked around and her eyes laid on guitar that was standing on the corner mantel piece.  She became more awake and the first tune on tht guitar revisited her mind and with it the face that was gradually becoming more and more endearing to her with each passing day.  He had infused her with so much joy and happiness.  Something she dreamt in her sweet adolescent years was slowly taking a shape of reality.  She rememebered how even the word "boyfriend"  wud made her blush.. and today she mite actually well b addressing someone with that.. She blushed and sat on the sette holding her heart.  His image holding the guitar, sitting right across, and playing deeply engrossed in it crept up in her mind and she blushed some more.  She gave a soft yearning sigh and got up to touch it.  It felt as smooth as the tune that had flowed from it the other night.  She smiled briefly and her eyes caught sight of his reading glasses lying on his book.  She instinctively picked it up.  His cute sleeping face from picnic flashed across her mind and she blushed.  She stroked it lightly and thn placed it back in its place.  She drew aside the curtains and threw open the windows.  A fresh breeze of air swept across her face and she breathed deeply and wrapped herself warmly in her own arms..  Everything today seemed so beautiful.. so lovely.  She smiled to herself and went out to look for Hiraman kaka.

She called out kaka's name and searched him everywhere.  She glanced at the HIS closed bedroom door and then went back to the kitchen.  She was still pondering when she saw kaka's note in kitchen that read Out for some milk and bread.  Will be back in 30.  Okay.. now wat is she supposed to do.. HE is still asleep.. kaka is out.. and she has nothing with herself to freshen up.  She hated to be up and roaming around with a bad mouth.  She searched the kitchen cabinets to get hold of at least something useful.. but alas.. no luck! Wer does hiraman kaka keep all these stuff, she thot frustrated.  She came out and looked around.  There was a guest bedroom bt it was locked, so it was of no use.  Then there was Hiramankaka's room.. Oh God forbid.. it was the last place she wud look into.. she gave a helpless sigh and thot anxiously.. so the only place she definitely knew she was gonna find something useful was HIS restroom.. it was difficult!  But shud she do it?  She thot for a while.. and then paced in the living room trying to decide.. and finally she made up her mind.. she slowly turned the knob and pushed at his door.. lo! It wasn't locked.  She slowly peeked inside.  He was facing the other side of bed and looked fast asleep.  Good she thot.. tht wud make things easier for her.. she will make it quick.. and she slowly tip toed into his rest room.  She found all the extra essentials and quickly freshened up.  Her mouth felt fresh and the facewash had smelled so good.  It had lifted up her already good and romantic mood!

She stepped out of his rest room.  Her face was still slightly wet and some faint droplets gleamed on her front hair locks from the faint morning light tht was pouring thru his open window.  Her eyes automatically fell on his lean lying figure on the bed.  He had thrown off his covers and was now lying on his front with his head buried deeply into the pillow.  She instinctively moved towards him.  He was sleeping blissfully like a small kid and he looked pretty cute and innocent.  She smiled to herself.  She felt so tempted to run her fingers thru his silky hair tht she instinctively reached for them without even consciously realizing it.  She again noticed his well demarcated eyes.  They were as captivating as wen they were open.  Deep in her own thots, she felt the soft touch of his hair and he instantly stirred.  She got startled and quickly drew back her hand.  Next, she intuitively knew wat was coming.  She quickly dropped down on the floor and observed him from there.  He had slowly opened his eyes and the black pupils of his eyes were moving rapidly as if searching for something or someone!  He definitely had sensed something, she panicked and slowly tried to slid beneath his bed as she saw him trying to sit up in his bed and before he could catch her, she was safely hidden beneath his bed.  She waited there with her breath caught in her lungs.

Ashutosh had felt something.. something pretty good and warm..that had awakened him from his sleep.  He looked around but he cudnt quite get wat it was.  As he sat scratching his head on the bed, he senses picked up a fresh odor.  There was something definitely in his room.  He tried to figure out the direction from which it was coming and instinctively reached out to look under the bed.

Nidhi heard the creaking of his bed.  Panicking, she took a sharp breath and plunged towards the other side of the bed.  She wanted to get out of there as fast as she cud.  She slid out from underneath the bed.  She quickly got up and saw him leaning beneath the bed on the opposite side.  "Oh no!" she let out a sharp cry and instinctively ran towards the door, but before she could reach there.. he came right infront of her.  She was almost going to collide into him but she jerked backwards instinctively.  She was about to fall, but he was quick to respond.  He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer.

A shudder ran through Nidhi's body and she cud feel that he had the same reaction.  Her hands had automatically splayed on his chest to keep a safe distance btn thm but the anticipation of that apparent collision had apparently charged thm up.  The feeling of this embrace was different from the earlier night.  It felt more like the "incident" that had happened earlier.  It had more of tht lingering tension.  Moreover, her senses were picking up mild.. unmasked.. pure scent of his masculine body, which she somehow hadn't been aware of till now.  Even his touch felt completely different.  She was feeling an unknown tingling sensation on her skin where he was grabbing her waist.  The barrier of her silk kurti betn thm wasn't helping her much.  She instinctively clutched at the T-shirt on his chest at feel of his touch that was doing something to her.  She felt her heart rate rising a bit. 

Her reaction instantly aroused an unknown sensation on the skin of his chest there.  When she tugged at him like that, he jst cudnt help.  This sudden jerking into him had made her hair go sprawling wildly in the air, some of them now lay landed on her lips and some on her beautiful cheeks... her eyes had instantly grown big and wide.. her face had flushed heavily with the sudden rush of blood.. her lips had trembled delicately.. the tiny perspirations that had suddenly formed on her skin gleamed at him teasingly... she was looking absolutely ravishing!  And he just cudnt keep his eyes off of her.. he squeezed her waist instinctively at the thot..

Nidhi blushed instantly at his tantalizing touch thru the silk of her kurti.. her heart rate had quickened a bit more..and every thing flashed in her mind all at once.. his earlier pulling her into his tight embrace.. the loud thumping of his heart his deep captivating eyes gazing at her with a certain glint.. the scarf tht she had found on his bed.. the look on his face by the window when she had this strong desire to hug him...his deeply engrossed face while playing guitar.. and his cute and innocent face lying in his pillow earlier today and the soft touch of his hair...everything.. and she blushed like she had never blushed before as she became more aware of his hands wrapped tantalizingly arounds her waist..

and Ashutosh just realized wat gave her that beautiful look more than anything else the rosiness tht had crept up on her cheeks was making her look absolutely desirable.. and the two softly parted lips into a beautiful shy smile looked extremely inviting and before he knew, he was slowly drawn towards them with a sudden wave of extreme desire..But before he cud act on his impulses, she pulled out of the embrace blushing even harder as if she knew wat was to about to happen..He instantly looked away and turned away from her  he ran a quivering hand thru his hair and breathed sharply..

His reactions told her he too was feeling the same something that she was feeling right now..she turned around to face him and gazed intently at him..

Her innocent eyes sparkled with unknown expectation.. it was so hard for him to ignore her..but he had to..he had to..some how.. and with every bit of self-control that was left in him, he summoned his calm composed self.. finally, he ran a more confident hand thru his hair this time and got into a more commanding position..  With his hands on his hips, he asked her sharply, "Nidhi.. wat wer u doing under my bed?" and gazed at her with more indifferent expressions..It surprised her... Nidhi was so sure he had felt the same thing? but he was acting so indifferent.. why?  she continued to gaze at him innocently it was testing him hard.. and they stared back at each other for a while.. it was sort of tug of war that was going on betn thm.. each one trying to know wat was going inside the other's head?

While Ashutosh was trying to have a grip on his errant emotions, Nidhi was mulling over his reactions and his abrupt question... thn it suddenly struck her aaah.. she hadn't noticed tht scarf anywhere here now.. had she!... a mischevious smile spread across her lips.. Ashutosh instantly caught on her expressions and instinctively moved towards the bed.. she followed him quickly and finally said with straight face, "I was searching for something..," and then added in a more demure tone "something very..very..important" stressing on each word..wat had gotten into her today, he thot helplessly as he was finding her more and more appealing today.. her ways were completely different as if she was trying to  lure him which was making her even more irresistible

She quickly got ahead of him and started searching the bed.  Alarmed, Ashutosh tried to distract her.. "Nidhi, wat exactly r u searching?"  "tht I will show u wen I get it..," she continued demurely and smiled and looked everywhere on the bed..and then gave a disheartened sigh and scratched her head cutely.  "look.. if you r looking for anything, Hiramankaka can search it for u?. Wait.. let me call him..," and he turned towards the door.  She quickly grabbed his arm and cried.."Nooo."  She gave him a dispproved tsch and pulled him back.."how can v tell him," she said in more of a whisper with slight annoyance  "Why?..he knows everything around this house. He will surely find ur "lost" thing..," said he and again acted as if to go towards the door.. she again pulled him back.. Oh.. he was unbelievable!  thot she and glared at him cutely and then said firmly, "No thnx but I will find it myself and I AM gonna find IT" and then she started looking below the bed.. around the bed and then every where in the room..  Ashutosh just stood there chuckling at her search "something" mission.. Finally, she gave a big sigh of despair and sat on the bed.  Ashutosh slowly went upto her and sat beside her with folded hands.. "I don't think so u r ever gonna find anything here," he said challenging her.. Okay.. so tht means it was definitely in here somewhere.. thot she, that gave her hope and she smiled brightly and started pulling at the drawers of the night stand.  Ashutosh quickly got up to stop her before she cud reach his "private" cabinet drawer.  "Nidhi," he tried to stop her in a commanding voice.  But she ignored him blatantly and again tried to pull at the lowest drawer of his private cabinet.  "Wat do you exactly want?," he finally asked with some exasperation.  "You know," she replied bluntly.  "Wat.. how can I know?," he tried to ignore her hidden meaning... "but if u tell me I can help u find it..," he suggested playing along.  She ignored him and pulled at the drawer again.  "Okay..okay.. Nidhi," he finally said.  "but u first tell me wat exactly u r looking for and then I will let u open this," he said.  "Great!," she replied enthusiastically and started"I..I." but then clearly stammered.  "yes?," he encouraged her.  "Tell me Nidhi wat is this that u r searching for.. wat is it that is so very IMPORTANT to u" he asked in a little husky voice.  Oh! she was trying real hard to muster some sort of courage here and he wasn't helping!  She looked at him disapprovingly!  She finally gave a deep sigh and then pondered over it a bit .. but oh.. how can she tell him.. how can she ever tell him she knows that he..she blushed instead..She jst cant.. she blushed again and then she looked at him expectantly, but he was unmoved so finally she gave a desperate sigh and threw up her arms..  "so you r not going to tell me ANYTHING?" he asked again and looked intently in to her eyes... Nidhi knew he was suggesting more thn wat he was actually asking for.. finally she gave in and nodded a No.. He finally played his last card and asked her in a deep enchanting tone and a pretty teasing smile, "Tell me.. did u put something in here last night?" ..  God!.. she closed her eyes and blushed.  Her cheeks had turned the darkest of red u wud ever find!  "Well, don't worry if I find it and because it is SO IMPORTANT to u, I will keep it safe with me for you,"  He said as a matter of factly and then coolly walked off into his restroom.  Nidhi jst stood there stunned! and then heard his yelling from inside.."Now please.. if you would.."  Nidhi pouted annoyingly, gave a brief angry look at his private cabinet, and stomped out of his room!

Once inside, he chuckled hard.. Oh Nidhi dearest..I can c that this is going to be so hard for u,  thot he, and thn chuckled some more but thn got more serious as his thots wandered to what had jst happened an earlier while..  He tried shoving the thots away and given all that had happened, he definitely needed a shower more than a bath right now.. he quickly turned on the shower and got going with his morning routine.. but his thots.. his thots jst kept going back to what was jst abt to happen betn thm.. he repeatedly tried to shove it away, but when he stepped into the shower, the tingling droplets on his body brot back the sensation that he had jst felt for Nidhi.. she was arousing something inside him that has long laid dormant there.. he closed his eyes and stood still under the shower for a while.. taking the fine droplets on his face.. allowing the cool droplets to calm his nerves.. finally he opened his eyes and let out a deep sigh.. Oh Nidhi.. everything is happening jst soo fast and its.. its slowly spiraling out of my control thot he.  He was pretty much aware of wat was going on betn thm and where it headed to and so more than himself, he was worried about Nidhi, taking this r'ship forward he had to know wat Nidhi thot of him.. wat she actually felt for him.. Wat is it Nidhi? ?Wat is tht u r feeling for me?  Is it mere attraction? or simply  idolization.. or is there something more deep to ur feelings for me Nidhi.. i need to know it Nidhi..  before I take this forward, I need to be absolutely sure that I do not hurt u instead Nidhi... suddenly a strong protective feeling for Nidhi overpowered his love for her.. he decided on something and stepped out of shower..

Chapter 14 Precap:  My Knight in Shining Armor

Nidhi looked at Ashutosh helplessly.. She didn't want to do it..!  Oh.. y cudnt he understand.  She didn't finish her coffee.  Her fav burger layed in her plate as it is..untouched.

p.s.  According to ur suggestions,

1.  i have divided my long paras to small brief ones..
2.  chngd to more visible and better font size..

Hope thy r helpful.. please tell me any further chngs tht u wud like to have..

I wud appreciate ur honest opinions and feedbacks.. do write..

chalo Ciao.. tcEmbarrassed

**For PMing next chapter/promo/teaser,  c my below comment..***

Edited by achiever - 30 March 2012 at 5:40am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6amjavaliashutoshnidhiCandy_jsShahi12jayshreep2-AnaRoy-akshaya24rishab12548dancydreamerChit15MimohabhalobasaPooja_0910shobha21Binatmyeraritu3kumarKBfanNo1AbhiAnimeenu0527swati62Blushsarikajayasree.raoLibraniniborn2rulejanu1610CherishhChitrathanjayanti_djSwastikAshNi

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
**If u want me to PM u the link of next chapter/teaser/promo please like my this comment ***

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

doraistracskasamsefan1AmmsthanujahakkimShahi12vanillaflowersishapariDikshaBalujaakshaya24rishab-AnaRoy-Pooja_0910BinatChit15bhalobasaAMBIKA2561979heydoc27ssss97aarchAbhiAniAizazBlushsarikaniniborn2rulejanu1610Cherishhjayanti_djrrdsuSwastikAshNi

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Friends..

i wanted u to get PM as per ur wish coz some mite not prefer the PMing.. bt that doesnt mean u shudnt like my original post...LOL.  

u can like both if u want..LOL...

hmm.. bt no comments watsover.. so did I go off track on characters.. **scratching head**

Edited by achiever - 30 March 2012 at 4:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritu3kumarCherishh

AMBIKA2561979

AMBIKA2561979

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I think its a double...no SORRY triple dhamaka for me as i just read your's,sharmistha's and lizzie's..FF u all are such wonderful writers yaar...LOVE U ALL FOR THAT...Heart

achieverSwastikAshNi

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMBIKA2561979

I think its a double...no SORRY triple dhamaka for me as i just read your's,sharmistha's and lizzie's..FF u all are such wonderful writers yaar...LOVE U ALL FOR THAT...Heart

Just finish reading lizzie and sharmistha's update. U'll all are wonderful writers. 

I am going out of topic while opening ur page i saw u have changed the pics was sadCry

achieverSwastikAshNi

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

Originally posted by AMBIKA2561979

Just finish reading lizzie and sharmistha's update. U'll all are wonderful writers. 

I am going out of topic while opening ur page i saw u have changed the pics was sadCry

yeah.. so sowie.. tht was and IS still my fav pic of KTLK.

. bt going forward with this story.. i needed some sort of inspiration.. and putting tht pic always reminded me of MB.. and tht conflicted with my protrayal of Ashu.. i wanted to protray my Ashu more like SK physically..Embarrassed

actually SK inspired me to continue with my FF.. otherwise i wasnt very keen on continuing it..

so a little tribute to him..Embarrassed

doraistracsSwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top