Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMBIKA2561979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like this Dr Ashutosh a lot...he is soo jovial..keeps teasing nidhi..lovely update!!!..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.oh..so we have to wait till next week for your update..thats really bad...😭😭
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karajekar

hi your ff is always interesting & i always like it

sonali

Thnx so much...😳..

Do pnt out, if u dont like anything.. or u find anything not apt character-wise...😳.. i wud really appreciate that..😳
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMBIKA2561979

I like this Dr Ashutosh a lot...he is soo jovial..keeps teasing nidhi..lovely update!!!..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.oh..so we have to wait till next week for your update..thats really bad...😭😭

remember 1st mnth of KTLK, how Ashu used to joke.. i really miss that Ashu in current KTLK...😭.. so i m compensating tht loss with my Ashu..πŸ˜†..

i m sure u r gonna like next chptrs.. coz the real story is gonna start.. and hopefully i wud b able to present it more interestingly...

this baba part was really tuff.. it was a serious bit.. and i dont like to write it tht way.. bt i felt a bit of it was necessary in thr r'ship!..😳
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update AchieverπŸ‘

Ashutosh did right by informing Col. Verma about Nidhi staying over at his place and the reason behind it too.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good vacation.
amjavali thumbnail
πŸ‘wow ...i always like your FF , they are so refreshing and so good ...thank you so much ...looking forward to new post..pls do  update soon 😊
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Excellent update AchieverπŸ‘

Ashutosh did right by informing Col. Verma about Nidhi staying over at his place and the reason behind it too.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good vacation.

Yeah.. half battle won!πŸ˜†.. bt this particular incident is gonna play imp role in thr future story.. i've already hinted and v all r pretty smart thn our KTLK CVs.. so u know how its gonna play the role...😳.. bt still i wud try to put it a bit differently and interestingly..
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: amjavali

πŸ‘wow ...i always like your FF , they are so refreshing and so good ...thank you so much ...looking forward to new post..pls do  update soon 😊

thnx so much.. and i m not being humble here.. bt i m really swelling with joy.. coz.. "refreshing" and fun and lighthearted thts exactly how i want my FF to be.. and i happy tht i m successful...

plz bear with my self-gloating!πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exellent update, liked it a lot.
Each and every chapter is very beautifully presented , increasing the curiousity of the readers.

Throughly enjoying there process of , relationship building.
Each and every word is beautifully written ,which makes us readers fall in love with these two characters.

Nidhi was not willing to tell about her accident to her baba, but Ashutosh convinced her very intelligently which shows his maturity and how much he cares for her.
Knowing that it might affect there relationship but he hesitating a bit told her baba that she spent night at his place. He also defended Nidhi infront of her baba saying that her intention was not to hide it.-this whole portion was very nicely worded.well written.
His truth will definately increase respect for him in the eyes of her baba.which will be of some help in the future.

Really you didn't find anything on your pillow-her boldness is so cute . She is so eager to know about his feeling. This boldness came because she is sure that he feels the same way as she does for him.

And precap is a blast ,eager to see her reaction (oh! Read ,you make us visualise ) ,her embarresment would be quite interesting to read.
Eagerly waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the pm and such quick update
enjoy your weekend.
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blushsarika

Exellent update, liked it a lot.
Each and every chapter is very beautifully presented , increasing the curiousity of the readers.

Throughly enjoying there process of , relationship building.
Each and every word is beautifully written ,which makes us readers fall in love with these two characters.

--I put the scenes which i so wanted to c in our serial.. it wud've been best serial ever..😍

Nidhi was not willing to tell about her accident to her baba, but Ashutosh convinced her very intelligently which shows his maturity and how much he cares for her.
Knowing that it might affect there relationship but he hesitating a bit told her baba that she spent night at his place. He also defended Nidhi infront of her baba saying that her intention was not to hide it.-this whole portion was very nicely worded.well written.

--Wat I luv abt this Ashu is he is confident abt wat he is feeling for Nidhi.. he mite have dbts.. bt he knows wat he is doing.. and he does wat is rite.. he knows how to handle this girl.. WAT A NORMAL 42-YR-OLD EXPERIENCED WELL LEARNED MAN WUD DO! (KTLK cvs reading huh!) bt thn its nidhi's erratic ways which takes him off-gaurd.. and tht is prtty interesting to c..πŸ˜†.. and all the fun lies thr the way this 2 interact  with each other...πŸ˜†

His truth will definately increase respect for him in the eyes of her baba.which will be of some help in the future.

--yeah.. it will b so hard for baba to reject this Ashu..he is a man of sweet words πŸ˜† and a totall a winner at tht.. he handles his hospital and its patients easily and has risen up to this level.. he has lot to his credits... the only thing he cant handle is his life and his rships.. thts wer Nidhi comes in picture...😳

Really you didn't find anything on your pillow-her boldness is so cute . She is so eager to know about his feeling. This boldness came because she is sure that he feels the same way as she does for him.
--yeah.. she knows.. bt to accept tht b4 him is gonna take a lot of courage and boldness from her...she is more of shy unless situation demands...😳

And precap is a blast ,eager to see her reaction (oh! Read ,you make us visualise ) ,her embarresment would be quite interesting to read.
--her reaction is gonna b pretty pretty interesting..😳

Eagerly waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the pm and such quick update
enjoy your weekend.

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
ritu3kumar thumbnail

Yes  this update is all about him  meeting her family and friends as u say  it was necessary in thr r'ship..  The chemistry between the two  of them was electric. conversation between are very interesting, bold caring and I thing they both have come very close to each other MAY BE THEY YET TO RELISE  THAT Enjoy your vacation and come back with a long long oneπŸ˜†

u r best⭐️