Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Very good part Manesha,both the AshNi and Ashu-Anji convos were impactful but i liked most the face-off btw Ashu and Rohan,its getting interesting...
thnks Swasti...Smile

for me.. Ashu-Anji convo was hightlight.. also.. Ashu-Rohan is jst getting interesting.. with mallu angle it will get more interesting..Embarrassed

thnk u soo much for ur comments.. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 149)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Simply Fantastic update...Few new relation comes out so it indeed surprised update...
When Anji came to Ashu to discussed something important i his cabin i was surprised that why and what Anji wants to discussed something with Ashu???But then i recalled picnic scene where Ashu talked and help Anji in her unknown guy follower matter so that it means Anji have full faith on him and i am glad to see they shared unique bond...Ranga is stalker haha but i'm confused about their behaviour i mean RanJi in love and therefore Anji showing interest in stalker???

Rohan came in Ashu cabin on Ashu request to discussed about Nidhi and he clear all misunderstanding about his relation with Nidhi so its going well but then come second surprised Mallika cause when she came Rohan ke to tever he badal gaye...and the way Rohan unknowingly show his interest in her its obvious ke daal me kuch to kala hai!!!!

And then come best scene of the chapter Nidhi open door for Ashu how sweet!!! They ate food with some teasing and ruthna manana...Kissed part was amazing but its next one was hilarious i mean Nidhi fainted cause she didnt breath just bcz she wanted to kiss for long time and not wanted finished...Amazing scene di

I loved the chapter...thanks for this 50 beautiful updates and many more in future...

Edited by Pooja_0910 - 05 November 2012 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
me having a writer's block!!! Ouch  thr goes my planning!! Huh!!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hey ManishaBig smile
Yaar one superb chap after the other/  You are on a roll.Clap
I loved the cute interactions of AshNi, as always.  You write those beautifully.Star
I loved the Anji and Ashutosh convo.  It is so nice to see that Anji goes to hi for advice.Embarrassed
  I love that part in this FF.  Also Manisha, You are too funny.  LOL
Anji IS ATTRACTED TO HER STALKER, That was hilariousLOL
Then another shocker ROHAN n MALLIKA.  
Kya yaar. acche khaase insaan ki waat lagadi, aapne.LOLWink
I also loved the frank talk betwen Rohan and Ashutosh.  
So finally Rohan set his mind to rest huh?Embarrassed
So, why is Ashutosh having issues that MallikaConfused
is acting cold towards him?Confused  Thats is what he wanted na?
And Last but not least...I have heard of being kissed senseless
But aapne toh yeh sach much mein kar dikhaya.ClapLOLEmbarrassed
That was the icing on the cake of this chap.Clap
Also, Nidhi's Baba and Dadi Bua let her go to Ashutosh's house that late?Wink
Wah Ji they are getting quite bold.LOL
Loved the chap Manisha. Keep them coming. 
TC
LOVE
Anu

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_0910

Simply Fantastic update...Few new relation comes out so it indeed surprised update...

--yeah.. lot of relations come to foray.. some like i wanted to c.. like Mallu-Rohan!LOL

When Anji came to Ashu to discussed something important i his cabin i was surprised that why and what Anji wants to discussed something with Ashu???But then i recalled picnic scene where Ashu talked and help Anji in her unknown guy follower matter so that it means Anji have full faith on him and i am glad to see they shared unique bond...

--yeah.. Angi has developed tht bonding with him coz he offered his help earlier too and for her, he is the only one around to discuss her problems with such maturity.. bt wen Nidhi comes to know... how is she gonna react!! LOL

Ranga is stalker haha but i'm confused about their behaviour i mean RanJi in love and therefore Anji showing interest in stalker???

--no its not tht way.. he is attracted to tht stalker..LOL so she wanted to know more abt him.. bt to know tht her stalker is some doctor in a hospital wer her jija is a dean.. how can she handle tht!!LOL  how thy met and wat thy talked will b revealed in nxt chapter..Embarrassed

Rohan came in Ashu cabin on Ashu request to discussed about Nidhi and he clear all misunderstanding about his relation with Nidhi so its going well but then come second surprised Mallika cause when she came Rohan ke to tever he badal gaye...and the way Rohan unknowingly show his interest in her its obvious ke daal me kuch to kala hai!!!!

--definitely kala hai!!LOL  intrsting to know is how it all happened in the first place!!LOL

And then come best scene of the chapter Nidhi open door for Ashu how sweet!!! They ate food with some teasing and ruthna manana...Kissed part was amazing but its next one was hilarious i mean Nidhi fainted cause she didnt breath just bcz she wanted to kiss for long time and not wanted finished...Amazing scene di
--I luved tht.. i luved the feeding part.. and the kiss..LOL  i dont know if its even possible!!LOL  par Ashu-Nidhi made it possible!!LOL

I loved the chapter...thanks for this 50 beautiful updates and many more in future...

thnk u sooo soo much... dear..Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Hey ManishaBig smile
Yaar one superb chap after the other/  You are on a roll.Clap
I loved the cute interactions of AshNi, as always.  You write those beautifully.Star

--aww.. thnk u sooo very much!!!Tongue

I loved the Anji and Ashutosh convo.  It is so nice to see that Anji goes to hi for advice.Embarrassed
  I love that part in this FF.

--yes..i luv his bonding with Ashu.. he has made himself Mr. Dependable.. angie knows practically everything tht had transpirted betn Ashu-Nidhi and her family.. she knows he is wise and wud give correct advice.. i think regarding CV , he is best person to seek an unbiased view!  angie is smart!Embarrassed
Also Manisha, You are too funny.  LOL
Anji IS ATTRACTED TO HER STALKER, That was hilariousLOL

---LOLLOL i was laughing while writing tht sentence... and imagining Ashu's plight.. his rational brain is unable to digest this fact!!!LOLLOLLOL  How in the world can someone attracted to their stalker.. well the name stalker was given by Ashu.. she had named him her secret admirer who showered her with gifts and everything!!LOL 

Then another shocker ROHAN n MALLIKA.  
Kya yaar. acche khaase insaan ki waat lagadi, aapne.LOLWink

--kis insaan ki baat kar rahe ho Rohan ya mallu..LOL  mallu will reveal her side of story soon!Embarrassed 

I also loved the frank talk betwen Rohan and Ashutosh.  
So finally Rohan set his mind to rest huh?Embarrassed

--LOL rest in terms of Nidhi... it is too occupied with Mallu na!LOL

So, why is Ashutosh having issues that MallikaConfused
is acting cold towards him?Confused  Thats is what he wanted na?

--its not issues he is concerned...his r'ship with mallu is complex.. its revealed a bit in The Nite with U chapter.. wer he shares a lot of things abt her with Nidhi.. he is unable to brk this bond of affection.. it is not luv bt it is certainly a lot deeper thn a fship.. its parallel to wat he has for Armaan!  the only difference is Armaan did not fall in luv with him!!!LOLLOL so it was less complicated!LOL  The thing is he is unable to weed out anybody or anything completely from his life.. he needs a vent out.. a release to make himself free!Embarrassed

And Last but not least...I have heard of being kissed senseless
But aapne toh yeh sach much mein kar dikhaya.ClapLOLEmbarrassed
That was the icing on the cake of this chap.Clap

--LOLLOLLOL i didnt knew how u all wud take it.. was really fun writing tht part.. coz Ashu-Nidhi behaved so cutely.. bt thn.. i thot let me throw my logic in dustbin.. i really dont know if any such thing can really happen.. tho i can argue tht Nidhi had been stressed lately and tht this was first time he kissed her with this intensity.. so may b.. may be... it happened..LOLLOLLOL
Also, Nidhi's Baba and Dadi Bua let her go to Ashutosh's house that late?Wink
Wah Ji they are getting quite bold.LOL

--LOL damaad babu pe kuch zyaada hi bharosa karte hai..LOL  Bt DB has her own reasons..LOL

Loved the chap Manisha. Keep them coming. 
TC
LOVE
Anu

thnk u sooo much for taking out time for commenting..Embarrassed

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
wow!! this FF is going to go to a new thread...Congrats!!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever