Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Big smileHey Manisha

--Oh...thnk u Anu!Tongue

Kya bolein ji.  Your update was out of this world.Star

--aaah.. thnk u... so much.. Smile

I loved it right from the part where Ashutosh and Nidhi get teased
at the beginning of the Chap.  It was cute how everyone including
Dadi Bua joined in on the fun.  Poor things unko koi bhi akela nahin chodta.EmbarrassedBig smile
--i luved tht so much... it was so much fun.. the way thy were teased.. i thot it was very cute.. and bcoz thy went ahead and became so bold .. i thot little fun was necessary... and it helped it increased thr restlessness...LOL.

I loved thr part where Dadi Bua invites herself to his house,
bechara Ashutosh, didnt know where to turn, he was so confused.LOLBig smile

--LOL i luved tht sooo much.. Dadi bua has her own style..LOL i like to imagine her chewing on her pan and teasing thm with a meaningful chuckle!!!LOLLOLLOL

Then her asking to be given a tour of his houseLOL

--she always makes him come rite to the point.. no-nonsense stuff.. remember it was she who proposed the whole engagement thing in the first place... 1 nite out and DB forced him to take up his responsibility of Nidhi.. blessing in disguise i say!!Embarrassed  he was jst waiting with all hands!!!LOLLOLLOL

then the actual; Sagai, wow that was so cute, So now she is finally his(almost)Embarrassed

--yeah.. almost...and he has already begun to claim his rites.. and its jst shagun.. how wud he claim his rites after engagement i wonder...LOL  I think DB shudnt've let a gap of a week betn the engagement and mrg.. kya hoga.. in dono ka.. and most importantly Col. Verma ka!!!LOLLOL  Wud he even survive!!LOL

I loved that Ashutosh wore traditional clothes for Nidhi. and that he requested her to wear sari.Embarrassed

--i luv to see Ashu in informal clothes.. and a light white kurta is always so so.. u know.. Blushing
Now the whole picnic idea of Anji's wasClap

--yeah i luved tht.. it gave Ashu tht family time..and he learnt to have tht fun time with family!Thumbs Up

Then Ashutosh and Nidhi getting teased by Anji and Rohan also was very very cute.LOL

--ROFL i luved tht line soo much... Ashu's expressions were precious!LOL..

My favorite was them painting their room, and Ashutosh giving the gifts to Nidhi.
now that was just dreamy.Embarrassed

--hmm...i luved tht painting.. wud like to paint my room with exactly same thing!Embarrassed  and I luved the way he gave those gifts!!LOL

When is the next update.Embarrassed
will be waiting.  Plz make it soon.

nxt update is ready.. bt i m helding it back... i dont want to bombard readers with so many updates at a time.. or shud i?  bt tht will make me impatient to write the nxt chapter and my work will suffer..LOL

bt i think i shud upate it on Monday.. !  As i have finally decided wat to do with this FF post diwali!Embarrassed

and thnk u sooo very much again!Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 02 November 2012 at 6:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 146)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
well don't u think thats too long of a wait...for me...I mean MONDAYEmbarrassed

With how the things going in d story I really am addicted to updates and wanting more of it...so for me dats too long of a waitBig smile.

so ab Monday update karoge toh..mrng..mrng kardo yaara...plzzz...see me all making cute..cute face to melt u...hope they workedLOL

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

With how the things going in d story I really am addicted to updates and wanting more of it...so for me dats too long of a waitBig smile.

so ab Monday update karoge toh..mrng..mrng kardo yaara...plzzz...see me all making cute..cute face to melt u...hope they workedLOL
loz u r tempting me to post it!!!LOL  bt thn i will lured to write nxt chapter asap... stalling my diwali work..LOL  bt i will update by today evening.. so tht i can get time to reply on monday and before i put my nxt chapter over the nxt wk.. which also btw half complete!!Tongue..

Cherishh

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by Cherishh

loz u r tempting me to post it!!!LOL  bt thn i will lured to write nxt chapter asap... stalling my diwali work..LOL  bt i will update by today evening.. so tht i can get time to reply on monday and before i put my nxt chapter over the nxt wk.. which also btw half complete!!Tongue..

awww u r such a sweetie and cutiee..thanku..thanku.

Will b waiting...me going all gaagaaa...knowing my maskaaa workedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910vidyasabde

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
sorry for this extremely late reply... gone for some shopping!!!Tongue

will b posting ASAP!

Cherishh

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
****Please find the nxt update on following thrd No. 2****Embarrassed

****Please post ur further comments on tht thrd if this thrd gets closed****Embarrassed

Chapter 50:  Something Called Luv!!!HeartHeart

Nxt day early morning Ashutosh called Nidhi, she didn't pick up her phone, so he called up her home.  Dadi bua picked up the phone and informed him tht Nidhi seemed to be very tired and exhausted lately so today wen she slept over, she let her and she requested him to let her sleep if thr wasn't anything so urgent.  He said thr wasn't and tht he called up jst to talk to her.  Dadi bua said she will pass on his msg and on tht note, thy hung up.  Ashutosh pondered abt it while adjusting his tie in the mirror!  She had apparently been overexhausting herself with lot many things in her life.  He had already discussed tht with her bt apparently she wasn't heeding to his advice.  He sighed.  Thy definitely needed to talk abt it and abt her career planning too, and also abt how she is planning to tackle this sudden changes tht will happen in her life and all the added responsibilities tht she will need to shoulder aftr mrg!  He sighed again.  In a way it was amusing, it is she who shud b worried abt all these things bt here the case was the opposite.  He was fretting abt her every little thing!  Was it even rite to interefere in her every little thing!  A sudden random dbt came to his mind!  Huh!  He brushed it aside.  Of course he was rite!  Bt a little voice in the back of his mind said tht he was being too overprotective and overconcerned for her!  Bt his conscious brain didn't think so!  So he pushed it far far away behind some complex structure of his brain.  He picked up the files from his bed and made a quick glance thru thm.  These two weeks were going to keep him very busy in the hospital.  And he had to see tht he finishes his tasks before Nidhi's mom's birthday if he has to make himself free for pooja preparations!  Thr was going to b no running away from it!  Both dadi bua and col. Verma wernt going to let him.. anyways.  He sighed.  For now, he is going to rest tht worry aside and concentrate on his job tht needed his immediate and undivided attention.  He had neglected it very much lately plus he had a meeting with the management tht week to discuss some administrative issues tht had suddenly popped up from nowhere!  He was jst about to collect his keys and step out wen he received a surprised call from Angie!

After 1 hour, Angie was seated in his cabin.  He had offered a talk in the evening bt apparently it seemed a very urgent issue for Angie and so he offered her to talk it out in his cabin.  He cudnt take out any time to go out of hospital to discuss her personal issues, however much he wished.  When she had entered, she looked apparently a bit worried.  Normally, she was very quiet and confident and very very composed.  Nidhi and Angie wer of same age and yet Angie looked more mature thn Nidhi!  She was definitely street smart and intelligent, very focused and ambitious girl and Ashutosh appreciated tht qualities in her very much!  She was Nidhi's best friend and apparently knew a lot abt wat was happening betn thm bt except for a couple of occasions she had never made anything tht awkward wen thy met!  The incidents wer she had made him feel awkward and embarrassed rooted out from her mischieviousness!  And he cud easily forgive her for tht!  He wasn't less mischievious wen he was young!  He sighed and her statement brot him out of his thots!  "Dr. Ashutosh..i..i m sorry to have disturbed u in ur busy schedule!" she said sheepishly.  "Angie.. please no formalities.." he politely requested.  "yeah.. now tht u will become my official jijaaji soon!" she chuckled mischieviously.  And Ashutosh jst smiled back and nodded his head lightly in good humor!  "angie I think wer r here to discuss ur important issue?" he cut her politely.  "Oh yes.. I have finally gotten an admission call letter from a very renowned and prestigious fashion institute of Mumbai!" she said excitedly!  "really?" Ashutosh was clearly very happy at the news,"wow..Angie.. congratutions!.. so thn wers the problem!"  "The problem is.." she sighed. "well.. thr r lot of problems to it!"  Ashutosh attentively lended his ears to hear her problems out patiently!  "One is tht my dad had earlier allowed me a crash course out of Lucknow so tht I wud join the institute here, which is not bad at all, and so tht I wud not thnk of going too faraway for studies!"  "Angie its not as if u will b going out of country!" Ashutosh argued.  "Exactly!" Angie exclaimed,"bt who will explain tht to my dad!"she said sighing heavily.  "Hmmm!" Ashutosh pondered over it thotfully,"and wat r other problems?"  She sighed heavily and suddenly fell very silent.  After some time she spoke," the other thing is tht uncle is counting on me for his buisness.. he has so many dreams for me!  Apparently, u don't know bt.."  "I know Angie!"  "U know?"she was surprised.  He sighed "yes!"  he remembered his talk with col. Verma abt his business and how all he had planned to settle both girls thr in Lucknow itself!  He sighed.  Parents r always so concerned.  Thy seek a stable life for their kids bt wat if their kids want to fly away and explore!  Angie's problem was exactly tht!

"Please Dr. Ashutosh tell me wat shud I do?"  "U want to go Mumbai?"he asked.  "Frankly, yes.. its a dream come true to get enrolled in such highly esteemed institution.  Its a very proud moment too.. u understand'" she looked at Ashutosh expectantly'"I understand Angie!"  "Dr. Ashutosh my career wud skyrocket from thr.. and I will have a bright chance in Mumbai itself!   bt I feel I wud b betraying uncle and may b I mite b dashing my dad's plans as well!"  "Angie..i think its once in a lifetime opportunity and becoz u r so ambitious and passionate abt ur career, I think u shud go for it.. I m sure Col. Verma wud understand!"  Angie rued,"he wud.. he wud b the first one to support me and even fund me!..bt r u sure I wont b betraying him?"  "No angie.. every parent has a dream for their child and Col. Verma is as affectionate and caring to u as he is to Nidhi.. don't worry'I m sure he will support u.. and wats thr to feel betrayed abt wen the dream wud b achieved at the end.. tho the path tht u mite take to reach thr mite b not one thy carved for u.. bt so wat.. at the end, goals matter and not means!  He will b very proud of ur decision Angie!"  "u think so?"  "yes Angie!  U jst go and talk to him" "hmmm" she said and pondered and asked again,"bt wat abt my dad?"  "I m sure he wud understand how important ur career is for u"  "oh u don't know.. he is lot more possessive for me thn uncle is for Nidhi.. u cannot imagine how sentimental he gets on mere thot of parting from me.. u don't know how difficult he made it for me to complete tht crash course" she rued.  A soft chuckle escaped his lips remembering Mr. Solanki.  He was definitely indeed a difficult character.  And probably a more difficult person perhaps to have as FIL thn Col. Verma.  "Well.. Angie.. u will need to talk to him with a very firm decision!  I know u r a very strong willed girl!" Ashutosh encouraged her.  Angie sighed.  "Dr. Ashutosh I can make him agree. Its not the problem.. and trust me.. we daughters know how to manipulate our dads to achieve our needs and benefits."  Ashutosh chuckled.  Yeah.. he knew tht .. Daughters can bore a soft spot in even most stonehearted dad and thy very well know how to take advantage of tht!  Thrs a completely difficult equation to tht relation.  A mother-daughter or a mother-son relation cannot b probably measured with same yardstick.  And he had learnt a lot abt this relation from Col. Verma-Nidhi and wen he thot abt it, he probably wud behave similar to thm as a father of a daughter.  He himself so much wanted a girl child!  And if he was so possessive for Nidhi, thn he wud surely b a lot more possive for his daughter!  "Dr. Ashutosh?"  she brot him out of his thots again!  "have u any ideas abt tht!"  "Well, I think either Col. Verma or me,tht is if u r comfortable with it, will need to talk to ur father and give some practical solution to this matter to help u out!"  Angie pondered abt it.  "Tell me.. how much will ur mother support ur decision?"  "fully!"  "Well.. thts grt!"  "She will even b able to convince my dad logically.. throwing all the right sorts of arguments.. u c she was a lawyer too!"  "really?" Ashutosh was surprised.  "and she always wins!" she added.  And Ashutosh cudnt help himself laugh at the joke!  Angie too laughed freely with him and thn thnked him for his advice.

Jst wen he thot the dicussion was over, he observed Angie shifting in her chair restlessly!  "wats the matter.. is thr any other issue?"he asked.  Angie stared at him for a while as if deciding on something and thn finally nodded a yes with a big heavy sigh.  Ashutosh turned to her attentively again and gestured her to go on!  "well'u remember tht stalker?" "yeah.. wat abt him.. did he bother u again!"  "No..Not exactly.. actually'" she hesitated a bit wondering wat his reaction wud b and thn finally let it out,"I want to meet him!"  "Wat!..y?"  "I jst feel I shud meet him at least once.. u know.. everybody in my group has boyfriend or girlfriend at least.. and now even my best friend is getting married.. I feel left out!"  Ashutosh was shocked and exasperated! "Angie thts not a reason y u shud have a boyfriend!"  "I know..its not a wise thing at all..bt u know.. I m..I m very much tempted!"she stated her impatience! "I thot u wanted to focus on ur career!" "yeah..bt I feel I didn't even try to know him.. he seemed a gud guy..i think I shud give him a chance!"  "Angie.. I don't think so it's a gud idea.. if u want a boyfriend, if at all..tho personally I think its not necessary,.. y in the world u want to meet some stalker!"  "Bcoz he seemed a nice guy!"  "how did u know tht?"  She shrugged,"well.. I jst know!"  He threw his arms in air in exasperation,"u r talking like Nidhi!"  "well.. to be honest.. I m attracted to him!"  Ashutosh stared at her..not knowing wat to say to her!  He flushed.  "Angie..i don't think so thts a wise reason at all to meet him!.." he explained patiently.  For all the ppl in this world, this girl was attracted to her stalker!  He nodded his head strongly and thn added impatiently,"not at all!"  Angie shrugged.  "Wats problem in meeting him for once?..after of course u enquire abt him'!" she suggested.  Ashutosh sighed and nodded his head vehemently as he thot abt it!

A sharp urgent knock was heard on the door of his cabin and he asked to come in.  Dr. Rangnath appeared from the door carrying some important papers to b signed off by Ashutosh!  Bt he stopped dead in his tracks as soon as his eyes fell on Angie!  A horrified expression came up on his face suddenly as he stared at her and thn at Dr. Ashutosh and thn back at her again!  Some quick profuse sweat broke out on his forehead, which he rubbed off worriedly!  Ashutosh was very much intrigued by his reaction and expression!  "u..u.. know her?" he asked.  "No!" uttered Angie instantly and nodded her head strongly,"how can he?"  Ashutosh was actually intrigued by Angie's reaction as well.  He laid back on the chair and observed the two.  Suddenly, Dr. Rangnath was back to his calm and composed self again and he smiled back much more confidently and feeling suddenly relieved apparently of something, Ashutosh observed.  Angie smiled back at him suggestively and the recognition of each other cud not b missed from their eyes inspite of their denial.  Nevertheless, Ashutosh went ahead and introduced thm.  Thy politely greeted each other and while he was signing off the papers, he silently observed their talk thru language of eyes from the corner of his eyes!  He was apparently thanking Angie.  And Angie seemed to b reciprocating positively.  She thn lowered her eyes and smiled back invitingly at him.  His face seemed to lit up instantly!

Wen Rangnath left the cabin, Angie was suddenly very eager to leave.  He chuckled to himself and deliberately made her stay back under the pretext of further asking abt her stalker.  He expressed tht thy shud track down her stalker and get every little detail abt him before she planned a meeting.  Angie was suddenly not interested, to his amusement.  Wen he asked abt tht attraction part, she brushed it off saying tht it was very silly thing to even consider.  Ashutosh cudnt help chuckle to himself.  He jst wanted to now know y she was keeping it a secret from him.  He was more thn 100% sure tht Dr. Rangnath was Angie's stalker.  Looking at Dr. Rangnath's track record abt girls, he wasn't surprised at all and probably Angie tried to save him and his reputation in his eyes!  Bt Dr. Rangnath definitely needed to get a piece of his mind for his such reprehensible act!  With tht he allowed Angie to go!  Bt he trusted Angie with her decision.  She was a smart girl and it was for her to judge Dr. Rangnath.  He was not a bad guy as such.  He was jst a big flirt bt he shud probably leave tht on Angie's discretion.  He sighed.  Dr. Rangnath and he shared tht bond of being orphan, him fully and Dr. Rangnath partially, but technically both wer as orphans as thy can b.  Dr. Rangnath's mother had remarried after his father had a sudden heart attack at a very very young age.  He was barely two thn.  His grandparents had decided to take care of him bt thy too had left this world almost immediately after their son's death and wen he turned 3, his mother remarried and he was sent to hostel.  He was well provided for for everything by his stepfather, bt he cudnt accept him in his family.  And so once he got old enuf, Dr. Rangnath started working for his own livelihood!  He was bright student in his school and hence supported by his school and scholarships, he finally became a doctor.  Bt due to his financial conditions thn, he was forced to take up an administrative job!  Bt tht cannot take away the talent tht he had.  He was a good doctor, if not efficient, and any one can see tht he was a better administrator and people's manager thn a doctor.  And ever since he joined KGH, he had worked under him.  and although Ashutosh had always been very reticent and aloof, Dr. Rangnath had somehow been able to cross tht fine line and reach him, albeit it had always been a one way road till Nidhi entered his life and he became a bit more welcoming and open to his informal approaches.  The fact tht he was as lonely in his life as he himself was made him bond to him at different level.  He sighed and pushed his thots away to let himself concentrate on the work instead.

While he was having lunch, he received Nidhi's call.  "Hi!" she said.  And before he cud even reply she apologized.  She had called him all rite later on bt he got too busy after discussion with Angie and cudnt take her call!  "no'its fine..i was busy!"  "I know tht.. bt its for missing ur morning call!"  "Sweets..y r u overexerting urself?"he asked.  "I m not!" "Nidhi dadi bua herself told me how u had been stressing urself lately and r mostly tired and exhausted at the end of the day!"  "eh..she is jst overconcerned..!" "so by tht standards.. I m too rite?"  "Nooo!" she cried feeling slightly annoyed!  "Nidhi.. we need to talk on this.. I have a lot to talk abt!" he said seriously.  "Okay..we will plan to meet!"  "fine.. let me know ur schedule and we will match and see wen we can meet..!"  "all rite" Nidhi gave in.  Thr was no luv-filled bye at the end.. jst some business-like formal bye and Nidhi felt miffed!

The reason for it, of course unbeknownst to Nidhi, was tht he suddenly remembered abt Rohan while talking to Nidhi!  It was a matter he felt needed to b addressed as well before he talked to Nidhi.  While the upcoming days wer going to keep him busy both at personal and professional front with all tht shopping and preparations for engagement and marriage, he thot it was good if he get rid of this Rohan issue first!  He didn't want it to interfere in any way in his life with Nidhi!  Bt he called up angie first to get more idea abt it!  Angie was as reluctant to reveal as Nidhi had been.  Bt she said tht it wasn't something tht he shud feel worried abt as it wasn't abt him and Nidhi!  Ashutosh felt immensely relieved bt was intrigued at the same time as Angie had also said the thy wernt sure how he wud react wen he learns abt it.  Tht had left him in deep mystery!  Wat cud b thr tht didn't affect thm bt tht he mite not react rightly to it!  Rohan was no were in his life to affect him tht badly if it wasn't the case of Nidhi..wen and how did he step into his world suddenly!  Well, he wudnt get his answers till he talked to Rohan tho he was sure tht he was the last person tht Rohan wud confide his secret to, bt he had to try!  So called him up!  As expected he wasn't keen at first, bt wen he said it was related to Nidhi, he readily agreed and to Ashutosh's surprise he insisted on meeting him in the hospital!  He was so adamant tht Ashutosh had to give in, thinking tht it mite save his time as well.  He even joked to himself as to wether thr was something very attractive abt his cabin tht everyone was interested in having a conversation with him thr.  He nodded his head to shake off his thots and went back to complete his lunch!

At 7 p.m. Rohan enters his door with a knock.  He welcomes him in and he was in a way thankful tht he opted adamantly his cabin to meet as he wudnt have been able to leave hospital for some uncertain hours as an emergency case had jst come up!  Rohan was in his cabin for the first time and so he looked around it with much interest and after the formal greetings were exchanged and some snacks and refreshments were ordered as a gesture of courtesy, he cleverly led their conversation to serious topic of Nidhi!  Bt he observed tht he was a clever guy and he had quite understood his intentions so he came out clean!  "Dr. Ashutosh..u shudnt b worried abt Nidhi and me," he said frankly in his harsh hoarse tone tht was patently his!  Wenever he talked it seemed he had a sorethroat, bt he learnt later tht it was his natural voice and the gentleness of his manners, his warm friendly smile, his cute and frank gestures;like tht of Nidhi, and his approachable demeanor compensated for the harhness of his tone!  And Ashutosh had to agree tht he was indeed a very nice and warmly person if he took off his prejudiced glasses, which he had done!  He had consciously tried to do tht after his last meeting with him at his house abt those ILU cards and tho he still felt irritated by him, bt he wanted to study him in new light.  Nidhi was his and thr was no reason y he shud feel insecure of Rohan and Rohan had more thn once now made it very clear tht he has no such intentions and he repeated himself again,"Dr. Ashutosh Nidhi is my best friend and I m happy for her..and believe me I m genuinely happy tht she has finally got u!  I don't know how to convince u!" Rohan said sincerely.  Ashutosh stared at him for a deep study!  He was a good observer of ppl and he cud deduce a lot abt a person's character from one's body language and mannerisms and the level of wisdom and maturity in one's talk.. tht is if its not clouded by some unreasonable prejudice and jealousy.. like the case it had been with Rohan.  He sighed.  "Frankly.. I.. I don't like .. u know.." Ashutosh was really not sure how he shud put it.  This frank Rohan was so unexpected or else he wud've used more stern tone and a bit harsher and sarcastic words for wat he wanted to say!  Bt now he cudnt!  "Rohan.. fship is a good thing.. and I understand tht u've been childhood friends.. bt wen ur friend is in a r'ship..a certain line is drawn by itself betn the two which u cannot cross.. especially if tht friend is a girl.."  Rohan tried to understand him.  Ashutosh continued,"Rohan.. Nidhi has no issues.. the issue lies with me.. I m jst too possessive of Nidhi and I cannot see any boy getting any close to Nidhi'physically tht is to say!" He finally let out!  Rohan stared at him for a while and thn laughed heartily!  "Dr. Ashutosh really'!"  and he cudnt stop his frank laugh with disbelieving nod!  "Bt I think now I can understand ur possessiveness and jealousy and every such thing for one particular person..it happens naturally I guess!" he stated.  And Ashutosh was astonished at the meaning he had drawn from his statement.  He understood?' he understood how one feels for a particular person?' now?.. does tht mean'tht now he had such particular person in his life?  Was he' was he probably in luv?  Tht was the most shocking news to him!  Bt with whom!  His brain cells started working at a highspeed and he drew a conclusion immediately from wat all he had learnt and stored in his brain abt this Rohan issue.  She was surely someone he knew! And someone tht he probably wasn't going to approve him for her!  His brain cudnt think of any single person in his life who wud fit into tht criteria!  Rohan had never been into his world to even interact with the ppl he knew.. how in the world cud've he fallen in love with a person he knew and apparently so close enuf tht thy wer sure he was going to react and tht too negatively!!!  Huh!  He suddenly slumped back in his chair in confusion!  "Dr. Ashutosh.. I will see tht I don't cross tht line.  For me Nidhi's friendship means a lot and I wudnt like to lose it for some silly reason.. tho I don't like u controlling her life at all!" his tone had started on a friendlier note and ended up in tht familiar unfriendly one!  Ashutosh nodded his head.  "Rohan..its ur misconception tht I m trying to control her life.  In fact, I refrained her from talking this matter with u coz I don't want u to think tht she is influenced by my prejudices.  Its her discretion whom she shud keep her f'ship with.  Obviously my possessiveness is going to affect her..bt I wud like to solve my personal uncomfortable issues by myself without bringing her in..so tht it never becomes a point of conflict betn us... and Rohan, as her life partner it is for me to see tht she stays safe and sound and without any worry!"  Rohan stared at him for a while as if studying him and thn sighed deeply.  "its really complicated!" he had muttered to himself bt Ashutosh had heard it.  "Wat is so complicated in this?"he asked.  "Nothing!" He said with a resignation in his voice indicating tht tht had been done talking and he wasn't interested in revealing anything else.  And he rose from his chair wishing him good bye.  Bt wen he reached the door and opened it, he came face to face with Dr. Mallika!

"Oh!  Mallika ji!" thr was clear joy in his voice!  His whole body had suddenly lighted up with some invisible glow, Ashutosh felt!  "wat a super pleasant surprise.. I wud give 100 lives for this moment!" he flirted!  Rite infront of Ashutosh's eyes in his very own cabin he was flirting with Mallika!  This boy was unbelieveable!  "Dr. Mallika.." he cried at once to rescue her,"please come in!"  Mallika had given a friendly smile to Rohan and it seemed his flirting hadn't disturbed her at all.  She ignored his advances politely and took a seat infront of Ashutosh.  She had an important case to discuss, she said.  Bt Rohan to Ashutosh's surprised closed the door and returned to take a seat beside Mallika.  "Rohan.." Ashutosh cried,"we need to discuss on case!"  "its okay I can wait.. I want to talk to Mallika ji!" he said.  Ashutosh looked at him sharply bt before he cud rebuke Mallika intervened.  "Rohan.. we can talk later.."  "tht u always say.. bt now tht I have got this opportunity I m not going to miss it!"  "Rohan please'!"  "Mallika ji please!"  Mallika gave a shot to Ashutosh's angry face and finally gave in,"okay.. u can wait in my cabin.. I will b thr in 15 minutes!"  rohan sprang up from chair happily and almost ran to the door bt he came back running asking for the way to her cabin!  Ashutosh was feeling increasingly angry at all this!  Wat was going on!  For God's sake, he hoped and prayed tht Mallika wasn't the one he had fallen in luv with!  He thot miserably and thn shook his thots away.  Its not even possible.. His brain shouted.  How and wen did thy meet in the first place bt apparently thr level of familiarity tht he cud see right before his eyes betrayed his thots!  His thots were forced to return back to the case tht Mallika wanted to discuss, at Mallika's request.

Ever since, he had censured Mallika severly tht day wen he had been very angry on Nidhi after learning the truth abt her and his baba and had vented out his anger on everyone including Mallika, Mallika had distanced herself from him significantly.  She had conducted herself very professionally while he was around in the hospital.  Tho her eyes spoke of tht familiarity and f'ship, her manners wer tht of a stranger!  He had noticed tht change in her all rite, bt he had wanted her to move on in her life.  And if it came at tht price, he was okay with tht.  For his 12 yr old friendship, he cud bear tht!  The impact of his harsh words was huge and any self-respecting woman like Mallika wudnt b able to take tht and he didn't blame her at all!

He remembered wat he had said.. tht she had blemished the word friendship!  Tht he was disgusted at her tht she was still so hopeful even after learning abt his intense affections for Nidhi!  And wen Nidhi herself had helped her so much to get her back on her feet after her suicide attempt, how can she be so ungrateful to her and still cant get rid of her obsession on the face of Nidhi's goodness!  If she had any shame left, she wud do tht!  he had told her in very clear words how suffocative her one-sided love had been to him and tht how disappointed he was at her action of trying to commit a suicide out of her inability to accept her mistake!  He had told her tht if he valued his feelings for her, she wud genuinely try to move on and not make everyone's life hell!

He sighed deeply at his words.  He had regretted saying thm later on!  Bt looking at the way it had changed mallika, he had thot it had happened for good.  Also he got a taste of his own medicine, of how once he himself had acted as a complete stranger to her!  bt it had also closed a door to her with tht!  and now however concerned he was for her with this rohan, he cudnt talk to her on her personal matters!  Not any more.. he had given up on tht rites himself!

He sighed and got back to present.  Mallika had already left.  And he decided tht unless Mallika herself came up to him with this issue, he wudnt interfere in her life.  He sat playing with the paperweight in his hand.  He picked up his phone and called Nidhi.  He was missing her too much!  "Hi!!" said an excited voice from the other end.  "Hi.. luv!" he said tenderly.  "sshhh.."she said and thn whispered,"I m in the kitchen and dadi bua is with me!"  "Wat?"  He glanced at his watch and saw tht it was jst quarter to eight.  Wat was she doing in the kitchen!  Shudnt she b in the hospital?  Wen he had last talked to Dr. Mehta he had learnt tht tho Nidhi was doing okay she wasn't doing anything exceptional or even anything additional for tht matter!  It was a competitive age and one had to stretch thmslvs to acquire tht edge above the rest!  He had learnt from his baba!  She had to make efforts to walk tht extra mile if she wanted to achieve her goals!  She had to train herself to hard work and dedication to this medical profession for achievements and not waste her precious time in kitchen!  He was exasperated!  He had specially requested Dr. Mehta to see tht Nidhi did tht!  The reason for her exhaustion and tiredness was everything else but her profession!  "Nidhi.. wat r u doing in kitchen!"he cried.  "ummm.. dadi bua is teaching me some new dishes!"  "Nidhi.." he wanted to say a lot of things bt he cudnt.. wat was this girl doing!  She felt learning new dishes was important thn spending some extra time in the hospital or on medical books huh!  "Nidhi.. v need to talk!"he said sharply.  Nidhi was taken back by the anger in his voice.  ".. jst a moment.." she uttered pleading.  She was distracted by dadi bua who was asking her to do the tadka and put it in daal asap as the oil was on boil now!  Ashutosh heard the sharp noise of tadka followed by a loud cheer of appreciation by her dadi bua on Nidhi's well performed tadka.  His nostrils flared and his jaw grinded sarcastically.  He cut off the phone abruptly!  Bt he didn't receive her call back immediately!  It wasn't till 8:30 tht she got some time free from her kitchen adventures to talk to him!  Wen his phone rang, he cut it angrily without picking up!  Wen she didn't relent, he kept his phone on vibrate mode and got back to his work!  He was too busy to care for her career!  He muttered to himself angrily!

Wen he reached his home at around 10 p.m. apparently very tired both mentally and physically, he was shocked to see Nidhi opening the door of his house!  "Nidhi!!" he cried and immediately glanced at his watch again as if to confirm tht indeed it was 10 p.m.!  "wat r u doing here!" he cried as she let him in and thn closed the door quietly!  She had been pouting and apparently in no mood to talk!  He sighed frustratedly and looked around the room for kaka.  Kaka was apparently laying plates on the dining table.  "shall I lay the dinner?"he asked.  Ashutosh looked at Nidhi again and thn asked her,"since wen have u been here?"  she didn't answer.  "since 9" Kaka answered.  He sighed again and turned to kaka and asked,"have u had ur dinner?"  "No!"  "Havent I told u to have ur dinner at ur time kaka!"  "How can I have wen noone else had their dinner here!" he said eyeing suggestively at Nidhi!  Nidhi had turned further away from Ashutosh and Ashutosh looked lovingly at her pouting face!  It was impossible for him to stay angry at her wen she did such cute stuff like tht!  "Kaka.. u better have ur dinner..coz apparently.. it will take long for us to have tht food!  Can u see tht huge pout from thr!" Ashutosh teased!  Nidhi felt more miffed.  Ashutosh chuckled and signalled kaka to go ahead with his food.  He placed his coat on the chair of the dining table and told him,"kaka.. let me serve the plate for u!" he said suddenly, picking up a plate for him!  Kaka retorted, bt he was adamant.  He filled his plate full and asked him to sit thr to have his food instead of retiring in his room.  Kaka followed his request reluctantly and pulled out a chair.  Ashutosh picked up two glasses and filled thm up with water and thn took one to Nidhi and kept the other in his hand.  Nidhi turned away her face in huff.  She ignored him and went to sit beside kaka.  "Kaka.. I will serve u.. some ppl in this world have no value of anybody or their efforts and thy cut off phones rudely!" she muttered.  "Bt Nidhi beta.. the food is really good.. especially I like this daal..it has a different kind of tadka! It tastes really good!" he said!  Ashutosh was surprised.  He walked back to the table and placed the glasses back on the dining table and thn pulled out a chair exactly opposite to Nidhi to sit!  He smiled thinking abt the tadka bt Nidhi didn't look at him!  "Is it really tht good?" he asked kaka.  "yeah.. very good!  Nidhi beta's luv adds a distinct flavor to it!"kaka said.  "really?" he asked and the teasing tone in it made Nidhi look up at him sharply!  He apologized with eyes and smiled sincerely!  It made Nidhi melt a bit bt his nxt comment made her even more angry thn before,"and wat does her anger add?  Will it make it more teekha!"  It made kaka erupt into a sudden giggle and he choked on his food coughing heavily!  Nidhi patted his back and offered him some water and thn commented angrily,"rude ppl will always find everything very teekha!"  Ashutosh chuckled heavily at the anger tht was dripping from her face.  She looked too cute wen she flushed with such anger.  Her face picked up a more darker hue of red thn wen she wud blush!  He sat staring at her intensely while kaka finished his dinner.  Nidhi shited in her place a bit, indicating to him tht his intense gaze indeed was affecting her!  Bt evn thn, she didn't look at him!

So as soon as kaka finished his dinner and resigned to his room after Nidhi offered to clean up the table after him, he rushed around to her and grabbed her in his arms before she cud even protest.  And his lips landed on hers as soon as he heard kaka's doorknob clicking close!  Nidhi protested underneath his kiss and tried to push him away bt he went more deep in response making Nidhi relent!  He grabbed her tight and kissed her hungrily!  For some reason.. her pout.. her anger.. and her very flushed face had turned him on..!  So hungry was his kiss tht Nidhi cudnt feel her feet on the ground!  It felt to her as if she was washed away in some strange world grabbed in his strong arms.  She felt lightheaded and absolutely dizzy!  It wasn't till she fainted on his shoulders tht he broke loose and sprinkled some water on her face placing her gently on the nearby chair.  "luv'!" he cried worryingly as he patted her cheeks urgently!  "Luv.. please..!" he cried helplessly trying to wake her up.  His heart had sunk seeing her faint this way in his arms.  Bt to his relief she opened up her eyes slowly and he heaved a huge sigh of relief and gathered her in his arms for a tight hug.  Nidhi pulled at him with a groan and realizing her apparent discomfort he released her.  "I..I am extremely sorry!" he cried caressing her face soothingly.  His eyes had such fear and concern tht Nidhi was moved.  He ran to the fridge and brot out some orange juice.  He poured it out in a glass and offered her.  She opposed bt he adamantly made her drink tht and before she cud deny, he pulled a plate and put in some food for her to eat.  And against her request tht she wud eat by herself, he fed her!  Caressing her hair and face, he made her chew every morsel slowly and completely and didn't stop till 3 chapatis filled her empty stomach!  Nidhi smiled at his cute insistence!  It took her 15 minutes to complete tht chapattis, which wud b normally over within 5 minutes.  Wen she insisted he ate his food.  He denied and asked her first if she was okay, was she feeling all rite and tht he cant have a single morsel till he learns the reason behind her fainting!  Nidhi became serious.  He was obviously worried tht perhaps her PTSD symptoms had resurfaced and her fainting was related to it!  She gave him a comforting smile.  "I.. I am okay!.. it has nothing to do with PTSD.. trust me!"  he cudnt believe her completely, his eyes told her.  "Luv.. its not related to tht!" she said tenderly running a soft hand over his stubble.  His eyes had sparkled momentarily at her usage of "luv" for him and at her soft touch on his jaws bt thn it went back to seriousness again.  She blushed as she tried to explain'"it.. was.. bcoz.. I' cudnt..breathe'I'didn't.. let .. myself ..breathe!" her eyelids lowered down to lowest degree possible out of shyness!  It took Ashutosh a few minutes to understand the reason!  And thn he suddenly drew back in his chair with sudden realization!  "Oh my Goodness!" his hand ran over his face in self reproach!  He had kissed her so wild tht he hadn't let her even breathe!  "oh God.. Nidhi.. i.. i am sooo sorry!" he apologized severely.  She flushed,"bt..bt.. its not ur fault.. I didn't break off.."she explained and thn lowered her eyes as she said,"I didn't wanted to!"  Ashutosh felt overwhelmed.  Never wud he kiss her such insanely!  She was going to give her everything to him bt he cannot let her do tht!  "u r never going to do such thing ever in life..u understand!" he ordered her angrily.  She chuckled.  "U r worrying unnecessarily!"  "really?"  "so u don't want me to have tht pleasure?"  "I m going to stop kissing u if u do tht again!" he declared and thn suddenly grabbed her face,"u know how afraid I was?"  She pecked at his lips gently!  And his defences melted!  "I promise I will never do tht.." she said cupping his face and thn she pecked his lips again,"Bt u promise tht u will never stop kissing me like tht again!" she asked boldly and tears welled up in his eyes.  Those tears wer tht of fear.. a fear of losing her tht had crept up from nowhere.. and thy streamed down with a release!  He took her lips again and kissed her lovingly.  She reciprocated by snuggling into him more accessibly.  Thy didn't knew for how long thy kissed bt wen thy stopped Nidhi felt a bit shy!  "u know v r doing this in an open hall with kaka jst in the nearby room!" she wisphered over his mouth.  She was still held in his arms quite close!  He chuckled.  "u know Kaka has turned very smart!"he wisphered back,"he knows wen to keep his eyes, ears, and mouth shut and retire to sleep peacefully!"  Nidhi blushed and drew apart.  "Bt I feel shy!"she said.  "jst after doing everything!"he teased.  Nidhi turned red bt retorted,"I m not going to do tht again!"  "V'll c" he challenged with a knowing twinkle gleaming in his eyes!  She gave him a knowing half-shy smile back.  She was feeling strange emotions.  Thr was a mixture of shyness and boldness.  Her heart was so wanting to get bold, bt her blushes wer making her shy!  Bt she was going to take small steps towards making him feel complete and content.  She filled their plate again with some vegetable and chappatis.  He felt happy tht she was feeding him and he also commented tht her daal surely mst've tasted best now tht he was eating from her hands!

After thy wer done and thy had cleared the table, Ashutosh finally gathered her up and stated tht thy shud call up her house!  Thy wud b probably worried.  Nidhi informed him tht she had already informed thm tht it wud get late coz u still hadn't arrived home from hospital!  He inquired as to how did thy allow her to his home so late in night!  She told him tht she didn't need to.  Wen he had cut her call abruptly, tears had sprang up in her eyes instantly.  And wen he didn't talk after her repeated calling, she was almost abt to cry.  Bt tht she had controlled herself.  Bt it did not went unnoticed from Dadi Bua's eyes and she told her tht no food wud taste good if one's heart is very sad and upset.  Tht it wud make the food taste bad so she asked her to take some food for u and make right watever went wrong!  Her baba readily permitted and even dropped her to his house!

Bt not long before had she completed her story tht his phone rang flashing her baba's name!  "Hullo papa?"  "yeah.. is everything okay!"Col. Verma asked.  "yeah.. its alrite..Nidhi is fine.. I will drop her home!"  "okay.. had dinner?"  "yeah.. she and I both had dinner'"  "okay'"  "papa.. u r not worried r u?"  "No.. no.. not really.. I know u two will sort out any sort of difficult matters betn u!" "yeah.. bt u had ur dinner rite?"  "yeah.. and on time.. don't worry abt me.. I know my daughter is in safe and very caring hands..its time tht I stop worrying abt her much!" he laughed.  Ashutosh chuckled and wished him good nite at the end.  Wen he turned to face Nidhi, a stunned Nidhi stood at him with widened eyes and an open mouth!

He became worried,"wat.. wat happened Nidhi?"  "oh my god!" she jumped suddenly out of her trance!  "u..u called my baba papa?" tears of joy welled up in her eyes and Ashutosh smiled affectionately at her.  "he is my FIL after all, isnt he?"he said softly caressing her face.  She jumped on to him for a joyous hug.  "Oh! I m soo soo very happy!" she cried and Ashutosh pulled her out to plant a loving kiss on her forehead.   and "Now lets go home.. b4 ur baba seriously have second thots abt this whole mrg othing!" he joked and she hit him playfully and off thy went to his car picking up his coat back!  As he drove her back, he made her promise tht thy wud meet and talk tomorrow!  tho Nidhi wanted to know thn and thr bt he refused stating tht apparently his mind was too full with all sorts of emotions and thots tht tht day had provided and tht also coz he didn't want to stress her any further!  She agreed and after dropping her at her door and bidding her good bye and polite good nites to col. Verma and Dadi bua he drove off back to his home!

The morning came with a loud bang at his door!  Kaka was trying to wake him up with some urgent calling!  Wen he came to his senses, the urgency in kaka's voice made him spring up instantly from his bed and he rushed to open the door,"wat happened kaka?" came a very worried voice from his mouth!  Kaka motioned at the door and he was left shell shocked at the sight it offered!  "Armaaan!" he cud jst cry in disbelief as his eyes ran from him to the person standing beside him and thn back to Armaan again!

Luks like Ashu_Nidhi has spread luv far and wide.. everybody's infected and bitten by same bug called luv!WinkLOL

k friends posted this in real hurry.. plz ignore any editing related errors(which had been plenty btw in earlier chapter... :P)  and please please do tell me.. how was this chapter.. Smile***
***Teaser for nxt chapter.. on thrd 2...Tongue*****

nJoy

ciao

tc..Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 03 November 2012 at 7:50pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopCandy_jsShahi12amit1944aarti1303dancydreamerPooja_0910ZedZeeheydoc27Binatsaibanujayasree.raovidyasabdevyomanrajanigandha26niniborn2ruleLibrakaveriCherishhChitrathanSwastikAshNiparmarAttrocks

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
was waiting very desperately...

So cool...me gonna enjoy now.

hope u enjoyed ur shopping...btw kitne paise khatam kar diya haiLOLLOLLOL..haan...bolo...bolo

achiever

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Me again with my not so good yet not so bad or not so funny yet funny commentLOLLOLLOL

Well before saying anything I wanna let u know that while reading the last para.."I was like itna chota sa updateTongue...den thought before mentioning it I better scroll up..else I will b on death bed..courtesy uLOLLOLLOL...and am glad I have..nahi toh I would have been all near DeadTongue.  Well, its d magic of ur writing and the story line up that before u know it u will finish up readingClapClapThumbs Up..way to go...so ab isse kya seeka apne...main batoo..main batoon...that ki don't grit ur teeth and don't mutter profanities for my "Waiting for the next already"LOLLOLEmbarrassed.

Should say it really was a shocking, surprising and loving update...and yeah its really "Smthin_Clld_Luv" as from all sides its (Luv) what was there in the update.

I luved d bond of Ashu and Nidhi and her family..its just like they r so comfortable with everything around and there is nothing that has changed or added and feel like Ashu and Nidhi's family they know each other since ever...its really amazing bond I got to witness..I just luved it.

I wonder is it Nidhi or Ashu who is overexhaustingLOLLOLLOL.  Bechara Ashu's brain suffering from his maturity and way of thinking at least a tiny-miny bitTongueLOL...arre Ashu itna mat socho let things fall into place by themselves..don't rack ur brain too much becoz u need to more aheadWink

Aww I just luved Ashu-Anji convo...the way she relied and luked up to him and came to him to share it and know his view and help was just so superbly written..I really luv their bond.

So finally the stalker is revealed...well I had this tiny guess though...but cool...me wondering how will all this go ahead..and most importantly Rangu knowing Ashu knows him being a stalker without Ranji reavealing itLOLLOLLOL...that will so fun..it will b Full Ashu enjoying their plight along with us.  I guess saliji ko tease karne ka mauka bhi toh milna chahiyeLOLLOLWink.

Well...well...much awaited Ashu-Rohan confrontation of much occupying thing in  Ashu's mind.."The Jealousy"...it was just niceee...ahhaa..Ashu is really one smart guy to get the hints easily.  Luved Rohan too in this Convo..why wouldn't I luv him afterall he is in luv with someone elseLOLLOL...chalo jealousy ki wajah se toh inka (AshNi) ka separation nahi hoga...but but who knows whats is store for us in ur super shocking and twist producing brain and its ideasTongueLOL

OMG...OMG...OMG...With no doubt the shocker was "Rohan-Mallika"...I mean where, when, who, what d hellShockedShocked...but dat indeed was superbly cool.  But me all confused and ir by the feel of Ashu pondering over it so very much.  I mean why he can't be K with Rohan-Mallika (RoMaliROFL)...hope this doesn't bring any tiff between AshNi.

Loved the AshNi romance and especially Nidhi being a bit comfortable with all her feelings and trying to open up little by little consoling poor Ashu's feelings to a bitWink...and of course not to forget luved their little cute lovely one on one chat amidst poor Kaka having it all and still enjoying it.

And again the way he said Papa was so sweet to my ears...oopps sweet and lovely to my eyes to read...u just  put it out so amazingly in words..I just luved it.

So finally Armaan is in...so who is it with him...hmmm...has he got marriedLOLLOLTongue as luv is in air spread by AshNi as u said...but why do i have a sense that it might be Ashu's Baba or Nidhi's Nana...here u go..my brain who was having a lovely lazy sleep gotta work all thanks to u...AngryLOL...arre yaara My Brain doesn't have even 1% of Ashu's and Ur Brain qualities...so now just don't let me give stress to my poor resting brain and update the next sooon...pretty..pretty...soonn..."me waiting already"WinkBig smile

Edited by Cherishh - 03 November 2012 at 1:30pm

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top