Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 146)

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
nice part cont soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Nice going. Liked Ashu's frankness when he told Rohan outright he doesn't like anyone getting physically close to Nidhi. Wonder how Nidhi will take this, though possessive love is very flattering but hard to deal with at times. Good to see the quick dates.
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Achiever,very fab and emotional chapter.But most liked the part where Ashutosh called papa to Nidhi's baba.And Nidhi felt happy with that.  Every daughter wants strong relation of her husband with her father.

--tht was a very senti scene.. few words bt very potent!  I luved the way CV said i shud stop worrying abt my daughter.. coming from such possessive father.. thy mean a lot.. and i luved the way thr rltn was revealed to her.. till now she had no idea wat was going on betn the two!LOL

And loved the way Anji wanted help and advice fromAshutoh.Achiever,i am thinking that emotionally Ashu is bonding each and every relation here.So he will really come to knew about relaation far bettterly.

--yeah.. he is a person who wud automatically assume responsibilities.. in a relation.. in tht position..  For Rangu he is different for Angie he is different... DB and CV r like his family.. and i also like the way he interacts with Kaka.. he has become an emotionally approachable person after Nidhi came to his life..Embarrassed.. this wiseness came bcoz he had lost in the first part of his life.. Embarrassed

Loved the way his worriedness of Nidhi's career.

--LOL bt i think he is being tooo worried... cmon.. he needs a brk.. LOL

And Nidhi/HK/Ashutosh 's dinner was enjoyable.

--I luved HK..LOL he is always in a fix wen these two r in the house together.. LOL

I liked daring Ashutosh and his possessive Ashutosh in front of Rohan.

--Ashu was always like tht...bt the way he said it l luved it.. he is giving Rohan certain consideration..
And Rohan too understand the relation of Nidhi/Ashutosh.

--I wud like to c wat Rohan thinks..

And silently Anji and Dr Rangnath's relation is building up.

--yeah.. got to see wer it goes.. its totally different rltn thn Ashu-Nidhi or Mallu-Rohan.. its very very new..

But i don't like mallika at all.But my only one question.Is Rohan trying to flurt with Mallika?

--LOLforget tht this mallu is the mallu from serial..she is different..and yes... Rohan was flirting with mallu.. y.. wait and read..

I will not say this is a long comment.Bec i had not counted lines and words.

--please dont.. LOL kya yaar.. jitna bhi likho ge i will always enjoy..Embarrassed 

And waiting for Armaan.Will read teaser and then comment till then Have a good and happy Sunday.

u 2...!

and thnx sooo much for the comments..

parmarA

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

nice part cont soon.
thnk u sooo much...Tongue
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Nice going. Liked Ashu's frankness when he told Rohan outright he doesn't like anyone getting physically close to Nidhi. Wonder how Nidhi will take this, though possessive love is very flattering but hard to deal with at times. Good to see the quick dates.

well.. Nidhi had taken it very lightly.. in last chapter.. Shagun she did offer to tell Rohan herself.. LOL  She knows Ashu wudnt b able to tolerate tht... and talking of herself.. she was as jealous as Ashu.. wasnt she...LOL

bt its a nice thing.. to b jealous and possessive.. bt in rite measure...  bt its new luv.. and still in a phase.. wer one gets this amnt of jealous and possessive.. i guess both will mellow down with time.. its not deep.. its jst wat thy feel!Smile

thnks for this lovely lovely comments...

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Yessopdancydreameramit1944aarti1303vidyasabdeBinatZedZee92Cherishhttrocksniniborn2rulealkaparmartChitaRKkaveri
thnk u sooo much for ur likes.. :)))

Cherishh

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Very good part Manesha,both the AshNi and Ashu-Anji convos were impactful but i liked most the face-off btw Ashu and Rohan,its getting interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverparmarA

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Very good part Manesha,both the AshNi and Ashu-Anji convos were impactful but i liked most the face-off btw Ashu and Rohan,its getting interesting...
thnks Swasti...Smile

for me.. Ashu-Anji convo was hightlight.. also.. Ashu-Rohan is jst getting interesting.. with mallu angle it will get more interesting..Embarrassed

thnk u soo much for ur comments.. Tongue

Go to top