Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 136)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

will catch up soon..gonna read now
wud b eagerly... impatiently waiting.. come back sooon!Embarrassed

b4 i update my nxt!Wink  already half complete!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cherishh

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

wow !!! truly worth the wait...Thumbs Up

--awww thnk u sooo much!Embarrassed

i liked the way in which they cleared their MU...and all...

--I heart it!Embarrassed  i luv thr little romance even wen thy r clearing an issue!LOL

great going...
plzzz continue soon ...

--surely... a very fine chapter ahead.. hope u will find it worth a wait too!Embarrassed

thnk u soo much for ur luvly comments!Embarrassed

rajanigandha26

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

WOW..Clap.
What a wonderful update...Tongue.
Beautifully written...Big smile
I love ur command over language..Clap..

--thnk u sooo much!Hug...SmileSmileSmile!
U handled the situation of clearing the MUs in a superb manner...Thumbs Up
Great to see all three of them acting maturely...Smile.

--yeah.. i luved the way thy cleared thr MU.. i felt Baba's interefernce was necessary.. he had been very instrumental.. i thot without him he wud've got into his shell... he jst luvs her so much.. he wudnt have bear to see he was reason for her grief!  Bt all is well tht ends well.. and Nidhi has a wonderful knack to bring him out of his depressed state!Thumbs Up  I luv her for tht!Tongue

Love the naughtiness in ur AshuLOL...he is adorableEmbarrassed...he is HOTTT..Blushing.

--I agree.. he is sooo hot.. bt i havent even started to depict his hotness!Wink.. BlushingBlushing.. bt for me, his naugtiness is a big turn on! **blush blush***LOL

This rohan irritates me alot.Angry...dont like him..LOL.
--I agree.. he is irritating.. my all attempts to make him look cute have went in vain!LOL  He is going to confuse Ashu a looot!LOL

Lets c what u have in store for us...
Will be waiting eagerly..Day Dreaming..

--very nice chapter... i m sure u will luv it equally...Embarrassed..
This was an update worth the wait for sure...ClapClapClap
StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

--thnk u again.. sooo sooo .. very much!Hug  my chest wud swell out of proportions if i put in words wat those stars and applauds meant to me!LOL LOL LOL LOL !

bt sincerely thnk u soo much for ur kind and encouraing words!Embarrassed

rajanigandha26

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Aah.. again a very long awaited reveiw!Embarrassed
This was outstanding ManishaClap
Star
I t was a superb chapter.

--thnk u sooo much!Tongue

and very very emotional.  
I like the initial teasing.

But the revelation of the past was 
amazing.  It really really moved me.

--too emotional!Cry  tho thnkfully i cut some oversentimental dialogues.. or else.. thr wud've been flooding on this thrd!  Ashu's past is really very emotionally disturbing bt i tried to compensate it with rite measure of playfullness and light teases!  To keep thm and us sane enuf to enjoy this chapter!LOL

Col Vermas story also managed to wipe out all the grudges, and past pain from Ashutosh's heart.

--yes!! i luved tht.. his heart is free from all the remorse and pain!  His heart is set free to luv unconditionally and unlimitedly!EmbarrassedThumbs Up  Lets c wat Nidhi teaches him this time!Embarrassed

That was the best part.  he is only again light hearted, and playful.
Love how he teases Nidhi, and make her blush by beingnaughty

--He is a different person wen he is with Nidhi... i luv the spontaniety with which thy react to each other..i jst luv it!  it invokes good humor, playfullness, and romantic teases.. setting up a mood to get more close and opening thmselves up!Embarrassed  I feel a husband-wife shud always share such friendly romantic r'ship!

I cant wait to read about their honeymoon.
But first jaldi se shaadi karayiye na inn dono ki.Embarrassed 

--LOL u r one impatient reader!  u have gone as far as their honeymoon.. itna far into the future to Ashu bhi na sochta!LOL    Bt wat kind of romantic he is bahot jald pata chalega!Wink

thnk u sooo much for coming here and commenting!  I wonder how u find time to write 3 FFs and thn come and comment on our thrds!  and so i appreciate ur replies even more!Embarrassed

rajanigandha26

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Wow Achiever,fully mixture of emotional chap dear,very justified.How CV make the confess of his and nidhi's mother's love.Baba left Ashu.Here two lover are paying for nothing.I don't know what is a role of Rohan?but sometimes he irritates me lot.And Ashutosh and Nidhi's romance.Nidhi"s stand by for ashu in his sorrowness.And liked Nidhi-baba conco and one father's stand for daughter.Really very emotional and wanting chap,thanks achiever once again.
first of all i m extremely sorry tht i havent had time to comment on ur post after reading it.. please PM me all ur nxt updts.. if u will please...Embarrassed

yeah..it came out brilliantly.. all pieces fell in place.. their past.. their grief.. their remorse.. and the fact tht Ashu was abandoned as a new born too resurfaced again!Cry  I really feel for such orphans!Cry 

yeah.. CV was grt.. i luv him both as a father and as a person.. he mite have blundered bt he knows he blundered and accepts it and wants to seek forgiveness.. for me thts the biggest thing for any person of true character!Clap

every one had their share of loss in the end.. baba.. lost everything.. CV - lost his wife.. Nidhi - her mom and nana.. and Ashu - his baba and his youth... the fate brot thm together.. to fulfill tht void tht was created.. the only things left in this jigsaw puzzle is entry of Nidhi's nana and Ashu's baba!Embarrassed

Rohan..LOL .. u all r so irritated by him.. bt he has a role to play for sure!  He is in to give zor ka jhatka to Ashu!LOL  bt trust me Rohan is going to ask him all the rite questions tht he mite have not otherwise faced!Embarrassed.. okay he has faced..bt he till Rohan confronts him.. he wudnt have had to face this truth upfront.. and trust me its going to test Ashu for his words and character for good!Tongue

Ashu-Nidhi romance is always to savor again and again!Tongue and everytime we think this is it.. thy step further and v r left with awe and want more and more!Embarrassed

I luv Nidhi-CV bond.. CV is a very good father.. and v traces of fatherhood not jst for Nidhi bt also for Ashutosh!Embarrassed  Tht makes me think will he able to fill the void tht his baba has left.. tho thr equation is totally different and at different level.. bt still.. i wud like to c wer it goes in tht front!Embarrassed

thnk u sooo much for ur comments.. i find ur short review equally interesting.. coz its short jst to say.. bt c the amount of things i have replied... I cannot accept ur review as short by any means!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26parmarA

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_0910

AWESOME update...
"aah.. Dr. Ashutosh.. welcome welcome.. at last entering from the correct entrance!" OMG col.verma bhi kuch kam nahi hai he didnt leave any single chance to tease Ashutosh hehe and thats why i like would be FIL-SIL scene...

--thrs so much underlying humor betn thm..wen i imagine thm in one frame i cant stop myself from bringing tht little zing to their conversation!  its jst so very entertaining!LOL

Ohh Rohan ki to khair nahi he gonna get something special from Ashu for his closeness to Nidhi even as for friendship hahaha i loved to see Ashu jealous kuch alag he maza hai usme:):)
--yeah.. jealous Ashu is dream come true!  He is already so possessive abt Nidhi!  he he heh.. And Nidhi.. vo to thrill feel kar rahi thi!LOLLOLLOL 

The whole house issue & misunderstanding between AshNi finally finished and the conversation argument was PERFECT...

--yes! it ended in a nice and logical conclusion.. everything from Cv's love story and their past.. to Nidhi's fainting and its connection to her mom's accident.. and tht invisible thrd tht had connected Ashu and Nidhi's mom finally came to light.. i luved the fact tht Ashu cud connect to Nidhi's mom at emotional and personal level too.. he had seen her mom and well connected her to Nidhi!Clap  Its trivial and subtle thing ..bt helds a deeper meaning and strengthens Nidhi-Ashu bonding!  by drawing parallels betn Nidhi's mom and Nidhi, it helped him to overcome tht block of grief subtly Embarrassed  subconsciously, his guilt over Nidhi's mom's death wud b overcome by showering his luv over Nidhi!

Nidhi handle it beautifully as daughter & partner...

--yes! well said! she was a grt support system both for her father and her lover!  sometimes she knows wen to listen silently!  Clap

SO whole chapter was mixture of emotions like jealousy teasiness love guilt & most importantly discovery of truth...
--yes.. it makes me feel like i m writing a filmy masala chapter sometmes.. LOL.. bt thn essentially this is wat every reader including me.. wud like and luv to read!Smile
So i guess separation is over now ya phir aur bhi kuch baki hai?
--well thrs still a plot in my story..bt i dont know wether i wud b bringing it to fore at all or not!  i m having second thots on tht!LOL  if at all if the story demands, i wud bring it.. bt thrs big "if" ... for now forget abt tht.. and njoy the story as it comes.. the nxt chapter is good!Tongue

Thanks for the update:):):):)

thnk u very much for ur lovely lovely commentsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910rajanigandha26

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsha6

thnkzz for d lovely update di..u hav mentiond d incidents so very clearly...moreovr i luvd d way Ashu reactd...i mean he was angry but gt meltd...as his innocnt Nidhi trappd him into her heart nd innocence...
ciaoo..
thnkiezz!!

yes.. all the past incidents play a very vital role in the story.. and i like to make use of every single stuff tht i had put on earlier in the story.. a few things r still remaining.. bt i will bring it at correct time and let me see how many of u remember it!LOL  I know i had developed a bad habit of putting everything on shelf and thn pulling it down after long long time wen u all tend to forget it!LOL  so i m to b blamed actually.. LOL

and yes.. i luved Ashu reacted.. he is a very changed man for all to see.. earlier Ashu wud've reacted and ended up with contempt and bitterness.. as he had done with his baba's incident.. no matter how much he loved his baba.. he still had tht resentment.. and Nidhi didnt want tht for herself! and she did it very nicely.. she brot out the good Ashu from him!Embarrassed  Ashu still had a choice to not accept tht house after everything at the end.. bt it was for sheer luv for Nidhi tht he did!  I felt earlier Ashu wud not have accepted it out of his ego till baba had presented it himself !  bt his ego melted for Nidhi as he realized wat prize his baba and Nidhi's baba had to pay for their ego!Embarrassed

thnku sooo much for ur comments!Embarrassed

rajanigandha26

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

achiever

Go to top