Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 124)

Post Reply New Post

Page 124 of 150

KBfanNo1

Goldie

KBfanNo1

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
when will u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 124)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZedZee

ZedZee

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KBfanNo1

when will u update

yes when ??? Big smile we are waiting...Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
jst giving it some touch up.. will b updating in 1/2 an hour..!Embarrassed

u r gonna blush sweetly at the way these two r leaping in thr level of intimacy!LOL  thy jst need to b left alone!Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZeeCherishh

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

jst giving it some touch up.. will b updating in 1/2 an hour..!Embarrassed

u r gonna blush sweetly at the way these two r leaping in thr level of intimacy!LOL  thy jst need to b left alone!Blushing

sounds so crazzyyy...haayyeee...me all BlushingBlushingEmbarrassed...but I know the devil brain of urs..so fingers crossed..

but me all upset as power will go in another 10 mins for 2 hrs so can read after 4 onlyCry..and amAngry on power cut

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910ZedZee

ZedZee

ZedZee

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
achiever ji... aur kitna tadapaoge...please update soon na...Day Dreaming

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

****For previous chapter refer pg 118********

****For all previous chapters, refer index on pg 1********

Chapter 46:  I luv u bt I hurt u!Cry

Faint light shined on the balcony from the street lights tht stood on the walkway of the driveway to the hotel!  Bt the balcony was in a deep corner and the lights jst illuminating enuf for thm to see each other but dark enuf to hide thm from the rest of the world.  The curtains giving thm more sort of privacy from the world inside!  "wat r u doing?" she cried in a wispher to him as thy sneaked behind the heavy curtain successfully!  He chuckled,"u don't need to wispher sweetheart.. bcoz the music tht has started inside is already deafening."  Saying tht he started to check to confirm tht nobody had spotted thm or found thm missing!  Nidhi joined him and tugged at his arm as thy peeked thru the curtain!  Ashutosh found her gesture very cute!  How easily she can forget a fight!  Hiding thr with her behind those curtains reminded him of his days with Armaan when thy wud sneak thr from the principal and teachers and all those bullying seniors and many a pranks had been planned behind thm with a firm resolute to take revenge!  He laughed to himself and drew back from the curtains once he was assured.  He quickly scanned the balcony and gazed at tht surroundings tht had jst been engulfed by the nightfall.  He shrugged and groaned satisfactorily,"hmmm.. alone and dark.. nice..very nice!"  Some quick redness crept up on Nidhi's cheeks.  She cudnt possibly miss the underlying naughty tone of his voice!  She smiled and turned around from him to take a look herself of tht very nice thing!  "For all our fighting, I luv the way we end up doing such things!" he cried and embraced her from behind in a warm warm hug!  She blushed.. doing such things.. yeah..doing absurdest of things!  He hit her playfully on her head and drew her more tighter,"the way we made it here..it was thrilling isnt it?" Nidhi chuckled.  Thy hadnt conquered a mount everest!  "bt v've jst crossed the hall!" she cried.  "Its nothing bt a miracle tht v escaped unscathed and unnoticed from the eyes of ur mischievious friends!"he miffed slightly.  Nidhi cudnt help laugh!  It was true!     "so now.."  "so now?"  "so now..hmmm.." he and exhaled heavily and murmured thoughtfully as he moved his mouth into her her ear!  Nidhi flinched and bit her lips at the way he was making her skin feel!  "well, I thot abt a little making up!" he cried huskily nxt into her ear accompanied by sweet playful nuzzles.  Nidhi flinched, blushed, and giggled silently at his tickles!  The nerve ends of her skin wer awakening and he was bringing some delightful joy to her!  Encouraged by her response, he turned a bit naughty and attacked her very fine smelling hair!  He squeezed and crushed her gently as he rubbed her tenderly into her hair!  A warm and pleasant feeling enwrapped her as she let herself b cuddled into his arms!  His playfulness was both endearing and arousing!  As if he had sensed tht arousing part, he made his way on the skin behind her ear and further down into her nape!  Nidhi almost threw a moan!  She had to bit her lip hard to stop herself from doing tht!  Shud he know how sensitive the skin of tht area was for her, she didn't know if he wud stop at tht!  With his playfulness, he wud like to venture deep and far!  How can she forget tht she had been wearing a strapless gown! She had never become so aware of her exposing skin before!  Down from the neck to the gown covering her bosom, she was completely bare and the position he was in over her and the way he was crushing her, she was unwittingly revealing herself, her heartshaped neckline making it a very fine view for his eyes, shud he notice!  Her stomach squirmed!  She silently prayed tht he didn't!  And thankfully, he seemed too busy doing other things like cuddling and nuzzling and crushing and cradelling her, totally incognizant of the pleasure tht he was missing!

Seemingly in his own world of joy, he cried softly into her ear,"My sweetheart" with a soft sigh! "hmm.." an urging questioning groan escaped her lips!  His romantic cuddles wer invoking some very spontaneous inciting replies!  It made him gently release her and turn her around to face him!  He wanted to see the amount of cuteness, innocence, and luv she held!  After how thy had fought, thr was no sign of anger in her eyes, all it beheld was pure and sheer luv!  His eyes smiled at her beautiful radiant face tht glowed with a new shine due to the luv tht he had jst imparted!  Nidhi lowered her eyes and uttered a sorry,"I had been very cruel to u..havent I?" he smiled at her innocence!  Effusively, wen he cudnt control his brimming luv for her.  He lovingly pulled her close!  He grabbed her chin tipped it upwards to face his lips!  He ran a craving thumb jst below the the fine line of her lips and cried with a heavy sigh.."very cruel indeed!"  She gave a cute self-reproaching pout and sighed!  He tugged at her chin with the thumb to dissolve her pout as he normally did!  Her part lips parted beautifully!  And Ashutosh cud barely resist.  He pushed her gently onto the wall behind her.  Her eyes widened as his eyes darted randomly over from her eyes to her lips!  She curled a shy smile!  He loved it!  He jst loved it so much!  Her shyness made him crave for her lips unyieldingly!  Smiling, he tilted his head over her mouth to have tht delicious taste at last.. after such a long wait!

A sharp light flashed across their faces followed by a loud honking of a passing by car making him stop in his tracks from advancing further on her lips and he realized wat a compromising position thy wer in, in an open balcony, giving an open view to everyone and anyone!  He sighed and released her instantly!  "I…I m sorry!" Nidhi cried innocently.  "how can it b ur fault!" He chuckled.    Nidhi twitched her lips ruefully, nevertheless!  "I m really a real torture for u!" she cried with a sweet pout! Ashutosh hid his naughty thot behind a loving smile,"yes.. u r!.. u r a sweet torture tht I luv to endure!"  He pulled at her chin once again to dissolve her pout.  Tht parted her lips once again and he stared over thm briefly before drifting over to her cheeks and thn to her eyes!  "I wanted to say it!" she uttered in a very shy voice and thn blushed profusely making Ashutosh wonder in amusement.  "And wat is it?"  "tht wat u wanted to hear in very clear words!"  "No Nidhi!" he cried back instantly staring into her face and nodding his head.  "I don't want tht.. sweetheart!"he cried softly!  "bt its okay.. really!" "No..sweets.. I cannot do tht.. not to my Nidhi….I was jst teasing u!"  "Bt…"  "shush!" he put a finger over her lips and murmured.."shush…b4 I m tempted to do something better to stop u!"  Nidhi blushed and he smiled and gathered her in his arms once again uttering sweetly "my sweetheart…" into her ears!  Thr wud b a time wen he wudnt even have to ask for it and she wudnt even have to say it and he wud wait for tht moment!  He sighed and squeezed her gently once again!  Thy closed their eyes and enjoyed tht moment of tht beautiful nite in an open empty balcony in each other's arms!

After a while, she pressed her palm on his chest and murmured softly,"u know..u do luk handsome in this attire!"  He chuckled at her sincere praise bt he chose to tease.  "Nidhi..I m not taking pics in this attire..however hard u try to persuade me!"  She broke the hug and complained,"bt y?"  He smiled.  "I m not gonna give u a nice opportunity to tease me!"  "bt u r looking handsome..y wud I tease!"  "oh.. I know my little rogue very well!"  Nidhi blushed in embarrassment!  "its not like tht..." she retorted.  "bt wat if I promise I wont!"she offered.  He chuckled!  "I wud not like to ruin ur chances of teasing me!"  "huh! very smart!"  "thnk u ma'm!" "tell me it is a yes!" "Nope!"  "Oh! u r cruel!" she pouted. He laughed!  "wats with the pics neyways?" "making memories.. remember?"  "Nidhi.. bt I don't think so v have done anything worthy of making memories yet" he replied with cheeky tease! "Oh! U have no shame!"she cried with a heavy blush.  "Bt v haven't.. have v?" he cried in a frank tone shrugged!  She smiled at his naughtiness!  "Bt u luk beaaautiful..u know tht!" he wishpered lovingly!  "hmmph!"she pouted in reply.  "wats the use of looking so beautiful?"she cried cutely!  He chuckled and bit a side of his inner lips in reply,"sweetheart…not tht I don't want to make proper use of ur looking beautiful.." she poked him hard before he cud even finish!  "ouch! Tht did hurt!" he cried.  "serves u rite!"  "uh oh! my sweetheart sounds miffed!"  "I m" "For wat?"  "u didn't even wanted to dance with me!"  He laughed.  "U know thts not true!"  "huh! The way u wer dancing with those girls.. I don't want to believe u!"  he laughed heavily,"oh u r so jealous Nidhi!"  "shudnt I?"  "no!..y?" he shrugged and asked frankly with an amused smile!  He was really amused at the degree of jealousy she was displaying!  Nidhi didn't answer.  A brief moment of silence passed and he sensed a sudden seriousness in her!  Nidhi tried to break free from the hug!  "wat happened?" he asked bt didn't let her go!  She kept silent and kept struggling!  When she didn't relent, at last he let her go and stared at her questioningly!  "sweetheart.. wats the matter.. tell me?" he asked again tenderly.  "did I do something wrong?" she didn't answer.  She had no answer to explain tht!  "Are u angry on me for some reason?"  She sighed.  Yes she was! For a reason she didn't even knew was justified!  But she jst cudnt turn blind eye to the glow she had seen on his face at the girls' comments!  Tht gloat.. tht pride!  It had been constantly bugging her.  She knew he had every rite to feel tht way.  He had looked so handsome and desirable inspite of his age and thr was no reason y he shudnt gloat if the girls voiced the true opinon of him!  Such praises from girls so yung, no man cud resist displaying their pride!  Thn y she expected it from him!  She sighed again!  Bt it was jst tht she had felt so betrayed in a way!  She cursed herself for even thinking tht way!  How can she even dbt his sincerity and luv?  All he had done so far was for her.. jst and jst for her!  And he had gone out of his way to do tht!  She felt ashamed of herself!  He had fullfilled her every wish and made her proud and she cudnt even give him his heart's desire!  His kiss tht he so desperately wanted!

Ashutosh sighed looking at her face.  He had been studying her face quietly.  He had found her ruminating abt something deeply!  And thn a small frown had formed on her face and it was first time he wasnt able to guess wat was bothering her!  She had been feeling jealous, he knew it.. bt he cudnt understand wat he did tht had made her seriously think abt it!  He sighed frustratingly.  Normally, she was so easy to read and even his pleadings to make her talk abt it had went unheard!  He sighed again!  Suddenly, thr was complete silence betn thm.. and suddenly thr seemed to b a complete quietfullness around thm too!  And it took him a few seconds to realize tht indeed it had been coz the music from the hall had stopped suddenly and thr had been complete silence outside too!  Not a single sound!  It seemed quite strange.  Bt more thn anything, rite now wat bothered him most was the silence prevailing betn thm, him and Nidhi!  "Sweetheart.."he attempted again, but suddenly his voice echoed!  For a moment, he thot he had hallucinated, but Nidhi's baffled expressions told him he hadn't!  "Wat was tht?" she cried and her words echoed too!

Thy stood shocked and still for a second and thn it struck to both of them simultaneously!  "Mike!"thy cried in unison and their voice echoed back confirming it!  Quickly, Ashutosh tried to scan the floor in darkness to get hold of it when his legs hit something tht rolled down below the curtains and into the hall!  Suddenly some suppressed giggles and hushed murmurs erupted from the hall and Ashutosh promptly pulled the curtains back to stare at the a mishcieviously giggling group of ppl tht had gathered around to eavesdrop on their private conversation!  With his hands on hips and a frown on his brows, he cried sharply,"thnk u friends!"  It took a while for thm to realize tht he was jst joking!  As he eased he cried with frankness "tht was pretty mischevious indeed!" making Nidhi giggle!  "huh! bt v were unsuccessful…u cot us!" Rohan cried!  Ashutosh looked at him.  He looked genuinely disappointed and pretty unsarcastic too!  "not attentive to the finer details again hmm?" Ashutosh joked, feeling puzzled at Rohan's straight behavior, bt he didn't let it show on his face!  "eh.. so stupid of us really..missed a huuuge chance!"  Rohan cried disappointedly as everybody laughed and nodded in naughty approval!  "True true!" "I guess we will need to take classes from Dr. Ashutosh!" Rohan cried again continuing in his frank tone!  Ashutosh cudnt believe it!  He then pulled Nidhi into the hall mischeviously, crying," sweeetheaart!"  Ashutosh glared at him!  "aah aah sweetheart..nice.. nice!" the boys teased Nidhi.  And Ashutosh cudnt stay angry for long!  Nidhi blushed in embarrassment.  Soon it was established as her pet name!  Every boy and every girl in tht hall had suddenly forgotten tht her name was Nidhi!  Ashutosh chuckled at her and she replied with a blush.

It was a surprise party thrown by Ashutosh for thm but at the end it was their turn to give him a pleasant surprise!  Nidhi's eyes widened, mouth gaped, and lips wow'ed as a huge cake was brot in!  It was big white cake decorated with beautiful pink hearts in all sizes splattered all over it!  Nidhi giggled with delight and her feet jumped with joy as her eyes fell on Ashutosh-Nidhi written artistically over one big heart tht laid rite in its center!  She cudnt suppress her joy and hugged Ashutosh dearly in excitement!  Ashutosh cudnt stop himself from grinning widely either!  "Oh my God..u ppl r terrific!"  he cried with genuine appreciation! "And u made my love jump in joy!" he cudnt help cry and thn suddenly realized wat he had said as Nidhi blushed profusely!  Bt the group cheered thm with big applause and suggestive whistles!  Ashutosh thot he mite have blushed! He expressed his sincere thanks later and was informed tht indeed the cake idea was Rohan's!  Ashutosh cudnt hide his surprise this time and Rohan had a good chuckle at his expressions!  "Shocked eh!" he teased Dr. Ashutosh as Angie giggled!  "well.. he arranged for the cake on a short notice and the idea of decoration of this cake was his too!" she informed!  Ashutosh still stared at him skeptically and Rohan enjoyed tht a lot!

Thy soon handed Ashutosh-Nidhi a big knife to do the honors as best wishes showered over thm.  It was soon time for little speeches and everybody participated enthusiastically and heartily to appreciate Dr. Ashutosh's efforts in making this trip so enjoyable and unique in a sense!  Ashutosh thnked thm and thy joked tht thy wud hope tht thy wud have the privilege of dancing with Nidhi even after thr mrg!  Nidhi snuggled into him with uttered a big Noo, Ashutosh laughed and shrugged.  "aaah our loss!" the girls sighed and cried naughtily.  Nidhi glared at thm and hugged him more possessively!  Ashutosh felt extremely good instead of feeling embarrassed at her such open claim!  The pics were taken and Nidhi danced her eyes mischevioulsy at Ashutosh who took it sportingly!  Well, he had started to luv tht word actually after this trip!  Thy all had a galla time joking and chatting and soon it was time to wrap things up!  Quickly thy went to change as Ashutosh completed the formalities at the hotel counter!  He had jst delievered his cheque wen he received Nidhi's call!

"hi!" she cried in a low secretive whisper, which amused Ashutosh!  He went by side and answered with a suggestive Hi, which made Nidhi blush.  "so Wer r u?" she asked.  "At the counter!"  "well.."she blushed.  He waited.  Nidhi didn't know how to put it to him!  She had never done such bold thing in her life!  "yes?"he asked  "ermmm..thy..thy r all gone"  "who?"  "the rest.. thy have changed and left.."  Ashutosh was puzzled! Y wud she call to inform tht!  "okaay..so?"he asked!  Nidhi blushed and cursed at the same time!  Oh! Y wud a girl say she was alone!  She sighed helplessly!  He was making it hard for her to say!  Ashutosh was still clueless.  He was more puzzled to hear her sorry sigh!  Finally, after trying hard and failing to muster enuf courage to tell him clearly tht she wanted him to have his heart's desire and thr was an opportunity, Nidhi gave in reluctantly!  She uttered hastily.."err..nothing.. bye!" she was abt to hang up wen it struck him and his brain lit like a 1000 watt bulb!  He shrieked, "no..waaait"!  Nidhi's heart skipped a beat!  Did he.. tht means..he.. Oh my God!  She bit her fingers and waited with a bated breath for him to speak up!  "I m coming!" he uttered at last!  Nidhi's heart forgot to beat for a second and thn it started to thump wildly and nervously inside her chest!  She went and unbolted the door with an uninhibited excitement!

Ashutosh for the first time was having strange feelings at her boldness.. wonder..amazement.. delight.. desire.. and infinite love!  His feet cud hardly wait!  He almost ran to his room.  In front of the door, he took a deep breath and knocked!  Thr was no reply.. strangely.  His hand went onto the knob and he turned it quietly!  Lo!  It was open!  It was left open for him!  Oh! how stupid of him!  He stepped in slowly to find it completely empty!  He turned and glanced around the room to look for Nidhi and found her standing shyly right behind him.  She had tried to hide behind the door!  Her face was full of shyness and the redness was dripping down her face!  He smiled and slowly caged her in.  She pushed back instinctively into the wall!  His eyes started to dart again betn her eyes and her lips, her shy face making him grow with desire!  He raised his hand to run it tantalizingly thru her hair making her shiver with an unsupressed shudder!  She fluttered open her eyes to look up at him!  "r u afraid?" he asked her tenderly.

She nodded a no and sighed in heavily before clasping him for a tight hug.  He smiled and squeezed her comfortingly and with an overwhelming emotion, he sighed a cry.."Oh! my…."  Sweetheart he wanted to cry bt stopped in midway!  He remembered how his exclusive rights over it had been stolen by her mischiefmaker friends!  Nidhi chuckled in his chest.  Breaking the hug slightly, she turned up to give him a mischeiovus glance!  He smiled and said,"well..now I can address u more truthfully!"  Nidhi gave a small smile,"really? and wats tht?"  He bent smoothly over her shoulder and whisphered softly in her ear…"my… luv" before dipping urgently betn her neck and shoulder making Nidhi gasp helplessly!  She sighed clenching onto him to soak up the sudden shudder tht had jst run down her body as he advanced slowly towards her ears!  Provoked, he pulled her by her waist and traced the zipline running down her spine all the way up to the back of her neck and squeezed!  Nidhi gave a helpless sigh again!  Wat was with her tht his slightest of touch was giving her such sensational thrill!  Her head dropped backwards and her eyes felt heavy and as if her hair knew how to make him know how she felt, thy tingled on his arm naughtily.  Not wanting to waste this enticing stimulus, he crushed her tightly on to wall and brushed his lips roughly over her bare shoulders.  Nidhi writhed with pleasure!  His touch was so different from all tht she had felt till now!  She closed her eyes and dwelled in the torture of his lips tht slid down lovingly from the smooth skin of her shoulders to her collarbones!  Lining and marking it, he captured the hollowness formed on her throat, throbbing hard by her fervent gasps!  Nidhi cried a moan and he gradually descending down the midline tracing her skin all the way down to the cleft formed by the heartshaped neckline of her gown!  An extreme moan escaped her lips, such touch never felt before, and his love never so extreme and urgent!   So he hadn't failed to notice her strapless gown and nor had he missed to notice how far her bare skin extended down thr!  She sighed as he ventured as if he knew exactly wer to go.  Running down to and fro from the neck to the neckline, he exactly measured how bare it was!  His hands hadn't pardoned her bare back either!  Oh! She had been so blissfully wrong abt his keen eyes!  She blushed with different type of redness as the sweet torture of his soft lips continued on her bare skin.  If anything of this sort thy had felt earlier, it was lost in their minds as this new expierence of sensation took over it!  Her gasps were easy to come by now and in a rhythm as thy escaped after his each brushing stroke in a quest of thm.

God! How much he loved her and how much he wanted to love her!  His desire had been growing with every passing second!  He dipped and dived and plunged into wat she had to offer to his heart's content!  He luved the way she kept writhing behind his lips.  At last, she arched her back boldly to grant him more access to herself.  Gosh!  Everything had turned so fervent and passionate.  His desires and her wants!  He pulled her in his hands from the wall and dipped his head over her chest to trace the skin along the beautiful heartshaped neckline.  As he traced her skin, he realized it was the only thing tht held her gown in place.  Grasping her tight, he explored every inch of her skin along tht neckline, not leaving any nook and cranny!  Nidhi writhed and heaved like some crazy!

Nidhi had never felt herself to b so exposing to tht little privacy tht he was desirously breaching!  Nidhi clutched at his prince suit for support as he continued!  The way he was doing it, it was making her feel absolutely dizzy.  Her brain cud recognize, bt one thing the soft brushes of his lips on her skin tht wer becoming harsh and needy with greed with this new intimacy tht he was gaining!  "Ashutosh!" she cried softly as she thot he intended to go beyond tht neckline and onto the heartshaped fabric tht adorned her bosom, sparkling with crystals and stones!  Bt he pulled her back up with a swift move and caught her head by her nape and pressed her temple on his own firmly to give his uprising desires a check!  As tempted as he had been watching her glide in the dress tht he had himself gifted her and feeling wondrously delightful at the way tht heartshaped fabric fitted to her fullness to the perfection, and feeling absolutely tempted at the way those stones teased him back, he was not sure if she was ready for it yet!

With their breaths hitting each other rather feverishly, his eyes lowered on her lips and his fingers caressed the hair above her nape making her moan softly with passion!  Thy had been enuf aroused and Ashutosh smiled with a shameless satisfaction.  Her one hand had clenched on his prince suit on his shoulder and the other had held on to his back tightly sending a bold signal of desire!  Oh! he cud hardly wait to devour her sweetness!  She had been bold.. very provocatively bold in inviting him over thr like tht and he wanted to make her shy.. very shy!

He lifted her gently in his arms as a prince wud carry his princess and he took her to the big table lying beside the sofa and gently placed her down to take a good look at her.  She blushed with shyness and redness as she recalled wat all he had been doing!  Her gown splayed beautifully on the table, her arms lay on her side, her face flushed hard, and her hair kissed her cheeks as he would have liked to kiss thm as she lowered her head in shyness!  As he closed down on her, he cud feel the heat rising betn thm and the AC in the room not helping!  He gently removed the hair from her cheeks and she flinched with extreme sensitivity making his heart go crazy with tht new passion again!  If he cud, he wud take her right down to the sofa and achieve his heart's desire!

His looks gave away his desires of wat he sought way beyond those temptations!  Nidhi's heart fluttered!  Nidhi didn't know if it was rite time to feel tht way bt she was feeling bold..very bold at her handsome man who was looking absolutely princely.  His ruffled unsettled hair wer strangely attracting her very much!  May b thy matched with tht fiery unrestrained passion in him!  Her eyes drifted down to his big rounded lips tht had displayed the art of sweet torture so very well and her heart started to pound with desire!  He enjoyed her lavish gaze on him and as soon as their eyes met, Nidhi's eyes lowered down with strange shyness!

He took his time to let his fingers travel down her cheeks to her bare shoulders and onto her silky smooth arms titilatingly!  She moaned and Ashutosh pulled her roughly towards him by her waist and she slid from the table to reach against him!  The height and closeness had been jst perfect and he collided her into him so provocatively tht she cud do nothing bt squirm and turn her face away with passion!  He nuzzled in her ear and played into her hair and below to provoke her, he knew how she had reacted behind those curtains.   "my luv!" he wisphered softly in her ears teasing against her earlobe, he gently turned her lips towards his making her feel absolutely helpless!  He was learning the art of provocation!

"Knock knock!" a sharp noise was heard at the door! and Nidhi pushed him away with a sudden startle!  Ashutosh staggered backwards and saw her jumping down the table frighteningly with a low repetitive cry"oh my God.. oh my God!" Ashutosh caught his balance and saw her flinging her arms wildly in the air!  Her face was flushing badly! "its okay dear!" Ashutosh cried.  "No.. its NOT okay!" she cried back!  "Nidhi?" thy suddenly heard Angie's suspicious voice and saw the doorknob turning.  Gosh! Thy had left it open and thy had been doing everything on an open door!  Nidhi gasped in immediate panic! "Shud I come in?" Angie asked hesitantingly.  "No..!" Ashutosh cried sharply looking at Nidhi's plight, without even thinking!  "Oh!" thy heard a shocked voice!  "I…I am sorry!" Angie stammered in embarrassment.  She quickly pulled her hand back and ran away!  Nidhi covered her mouth in horror!  Ashutosh cursed himself!  He wanted to give himself a very solid kick!  "I…I am sorry Nidhi!". He cried!  Nidhi was still in shock!  "I..I.." he sighed and tried to reach out to her!  "No!!" she staggered back in repulsion!  His lips tightened in anger and a small frown developed over his brows!  "No.. please.." she cried helplessly and kept stepping backwards.  Ashutosh sighed and looked helplessly at her shaken figure.  "Luv.. u need to calm down dear"  he cried softly, stopping himself.  Nidhi looked at him guiltily.  She didn't know wat to do or wat to say!  "I…I…" she stammered helplessly!  "Its okay..shusssh!" he comforted her gently, going close to her bt not touching her!  He picked up a glass from the table and filled it with water to offer her!  She quickly gulped it down and as her heart started to beat easy, she breathed in deeply.  "sweets, u okay now?" he asked her tenderly.  She nodded a yes quietly.  "I think v shud chng now.. u take the restroom.  I will change here and wait for u outside.. alrite?"  He instructed and waited for her answer.  Her eyes darting aimlessly at the floor!  He sighed.  "Please?" he requested.  She looked at him and nodded affirmatively!

After half an hour, thy were seated in the car tht wud drove thm back to their respective homes!  Neither Nidhi nor Ashutosh had spoken to each other after tht incident.  Thy had so much to talk bt thy cudnt!  Tht incident had wrapped up in such a way tht thy didn't know how to talk abt it!  Thy had wanted to sit beside each other bt with Angie around, Nidhi had felt soo awkward and Ashutosh understandingly decided to give her some time and space to come over it!  It was first time in her life tht nidhi was feeling so awkward to face her bestfriend.  Bt Angie had thankfully acted quite normally as if nothing had ever happened!  Thy had said some quick goodbyes to their friends as thy settled in their respective cars and Nidhi and Ashutosh had tried to keep their faces, conversations, and manners as normal as possible, masking cleverly wat had transpired betn thm!  Rohan had found their silence and seriousness pretty strange tho and had enquired abt it from Angie but she had just shrugged cluelessly.  Soon, thy reached Rohan's house to drop him, but to their utter surprise thy, specifically Dr. Ashutosh, were invited in again by his mom!

All four entered Rohan's house late in the nite with puzzled faces!  More befuddling was the way Rohan's Dadi welcomed Dr. Ashutosh!  Angie cud swear it mst've been a dream!  Bt soon, Rohan's dadi revealed to thm how her change of heart had happened!  "So u wer brot up by Nidhi's nana haan?" she had enquired and expressed how glad she was to hear abt Nidhi's nana after so many years.  Apparently, it seemed she knew abt her nana.  She confided in thm tht she had called up DB to rebuke bt had met with completely different news!  She had also learnt how twice Dr. Ashutosh had saved Nidhi's life and how impressed Verma was with him!  Also how fatefully their lives were entwined!  She had sighed and rued abt Nidhi's mother.  "its sad tht Vrinda isnt here to see how life has come to a full circle!  Bt how can v not hope Dr. Ashutosh.  Rohan had always had crush on Nidhi.  We've all known it!  He still has preserved like some treasure those "ILU" cards tht he had purchased for Nidhi bt never delivered!"  All three, Nidhi, Ashutosh, and Angie shot up at Rohan in surprised shock.  Rohan scratched his head, gave a sheepish smile, and looked away!  "We thot he was still in luv with her!"his dadi cried.  Rohan looked embarrassed as all three glared at him!  "Tell me which granny wudnt want her grandson's happiness!  And nidhi had always been a cherry of our eyes!"  She smiled lovingly at nidhi and nidhi felt gratitude for her luv.  It had been born out of pity initially after the tragic loss of her mother.  Rohan's dadi frequently visited her Dadi Bua who had come to stay with Vermas since her mother's death and has known Nidhi since thn!  Bt with time, it was nidhi's nature tht had captured everyone's heart in rohan's family and thts how Rohan had become best friend of nidhi and angie!  "but today's kids, thy r so difficult to understand!  We still cannot understand y thy r wer denying wen thy wer such good friends!"His dadi shook her head and sighed heavily.  "Bt I guess everything happens for good.  If fate has chosen ur destiny, who r v to oppose tht!  Bt u r good Dr. Ashutosh!  I hope u will keep our nidhi very happy!" she cried and blessed thm.  Ashutosh felt humbled.  Angie and Nidhi excused themselves to confront Rohan while Dr. Ashutosh shared his childhood anecdotes with Rohan's dadi!  Thn it was turn of Dr. Ashutosh as Rohan specifically invited him to his room!

Skeptically, Ashutosh followed him!  "I thot u too wud like to see my "treasure!"he commented!  Jst as he had thot!  Ashutosh grumbled to himself and shot an angry no-nonsense glance at him!  "Eh.. y do u like to b sooo controlling always..u fume wen things don't go ur way!  It happens sometimes!" he said!  Bt Ashutosh was in no mood to discuss any nonsense, so he came directly to the point!  "I knew it.. u r as straight as a crooked line.. I shudnt have thot otherwise even a bit.. u can never have a chng of heart!"he grumbled!  Rohan chuckled.  "Dr. Ashutosh..very true.. I can never have chnge of heart coz u r soo prejudiced abt me tht u don't want to chng the opinion abt me at all.. so y shud I!"  He cried and offered him a seat on his bed wer he had displayed all his cards.. some of which wer tht "ILU" cards purchased for Nidhi as mentioned by his dadi!  Ashutosh looked at thm with a contempt!  "aaah.. thts exactly wat I wanted to see on ur face Dr. Ashutosh!" Rohan cried and laughed!  Ashutosh shot a fierce glance at him!  "well.. blame urself.." He ignored his anger and replied in his cool gay manner,"thts for the all the insults u threw at me out of ur jealousy!"  "huh! Really?"Ashutosh cried back in anger,"Rohan, the way u behave it reinforces my opinion abt u!" "Not tht I care"Rohan cried and shrugged back,"bt really I don't seem to see anything wrong in my behaviour!" Ashutosh cried sarcastically"huh how can u!"  "u know Dr. Ashutosh tht is exactly ur problem.  U like to stick to ur pre-conceived prejudiced notions and don't wat to look beyond tht!  If u allow urself some flexibility and try to understand from my perspective, v mite b able to cross this bridge of discourtesy and find some sort of common ground to interact with each other appropriately if not respectfully!  At least for sake of Nidhi!" Rohan cried!  Ashutosh stared at him!  He was trying to find some sort of hidden spite behind his cool behavior!  His heart still didn't want to believe tht thr wasn't any!  "y did u target me for the dare?" Ashutosh shot a direct question!  "see a wrongful assumption!"he shrugged,"not u Dr. Ashutosh.. I did it for Nidhi!.. the boring way with which u wer behaving, I needed to stir things up for u two!  Having enuf experience" he smiled meaningfully looking at him,"I knew u wud do anything for Nidhi.. anything!" Ashutosh sighed at the sincerity in his voice!  He cudnt dismiss tht!  "The way nidhi describes u… I wanted to see and check this Dr. Ashutosh with whom our Nidhi fell head over heels in luv with!.. she is so nave and so much in luv with u"  He sighed and looked at those "ILU" cards!  Ashutosh cud hold it no longer,"Thn y these "Ilu" cards?" he had almost grinded his teeth!  Rohan cudnt help himself laugh heartily at tht.  Ashutosh rolled his eyes and cursed himself!  He was sure he had been jst waiting for tht question!  "Dr. Ashutosh…tell me ..y shud I throw thm away.." he teased him,"thy r my childhood memories.. the one tht mite have developed into something.. or may b can develop.. who knows!" he winked and laughed.  Ashutosh felt like strangling him!  Bt his brain rebuked him for his unreasonable anger at Rohan's silly provocation.  Thankfully for Rohan it refrained him from tht action!  Rohan didnt miss the rage on his face tho, bt he was very brave in replying,"Dr. Ashutosh.. I fear u.." Ashutosh shot disbelievingly at him!  "really seriously" he said.. "bt wen it comes to my best friend Nidhi, I can tackle anything!  Term this r'ship watever u like.. bt I will b always thr for her come wat may!  Wether u like it or not!" he picked up those ILU cards and handed thm over to a frowning Ashutosh.  "Dr. Ashutosh.. our friendship is very true and deep.. very strong.. and very affectionate one too.. bt certainly it is not love!" he said and smiled and shrugged at a stunned Dr. Ashutosh!  Ashutosh took a deep breath.  For a moment, he looked lost and thn he looked at the cards.  He gently stacked thm up and handed back to Rohan.  "Good nite Rohan!" he only uttered those few words of goodbye in return and walked away.  Rohan stared after him with a stunned face!  Wat was he!

Once in the car, Ashutosh ruminated on wat Rohan had said and retrospected his encounters with him and he realized indeed he had behaved very rudely to Rohan out of his jealousy wen all the while he had been jst trying to protect his friend from himself!  He cudnt deny tht thy had grt f'ship.  She mite even b more comfortable and spontaneous with Rohan and himself!  It was a bit difficult for him to understand coz he still had those shards of jealousy and its gonna take time to understand Rohan!  And as such the person he is, he knew he wudnt be helping!  He sighed and his mind went over to wat his dadi had said!  He was truly taken aback by her 180 degree turn of stance towards him!  So she knew his nana and also this fate making twists and turns in their lives!  Bt he was more surprised at dadi bua's positive opinion abt him!  Tho it was she who had suggested their engagement, he had been still skeptical abt it bt now he cudnt dbt!  Wat was with him and their past!  He sighed and turned to backseat to look at nidhi.  She looked up at him briefly and thn without a word turned back to gaze out of the window again.  She had been still silent and so was Angie!  Her silence confused him and he was afraid to talk abt wat thy very needed to talk, especially due to the sheer intensity of the passion tht thy had shared!  He sighed.  Bt he wasn't sure if Nidhi was ready for tht yet!  He sighed and turned to front again.

Soon thy reached lucknow town and Ashutosh dropped Nidhi and Angie to their home.  He waved politely at Col. Verma and Dadi bua without alighting coz it was too late in the nite and threw a last glance at Nidhi and before instructing the driver to drive away.  Thy had bid each other silent good byes.  Angie had tried to ease the situation by her cheerful byes!  Bt Nidhi had kept silent.  He saw her wishing Nidhi a good night with a soft peck on her cheeks from his side of mirror!  Nidhi hadn't reciprocated to her nor turned to look back at him and he felt disappointed.  He cannot forget wat happened betn thm and to the level it had went!  It had been near to wat his heart desired.  He sighed to himself and pushed away those thots b4 thy started to raid his brain!  He had suddenly been feeling so tired.  It seemed both his brain and body had drained out!  All he wanted to do was to go home, have a shower, and go to sleep as soon as possible!

Nidhi on her bed too wasn't feeling any different either!  She was literally struggling to get some sleep.  Ashutosh' thots wernt leaving her mind in peace, his touch, his naughty teases, his deep husky voice, his greedy lips, and his desperation to seek tht close intimacy wernt letting her fall asleep!  She touched herself and she cud feel him.  She sighed.  It was haunting her.  The more she tried to curb it the more it came back with strong force!  Sensationally arousing! was wat she cud term tht incident..and God help thm, she was afraid.. very afraid at wat was happening betn thm!  She sighed and decided to take a shower.  Bt even after tht and pacing in the room with an ipod for almost an hour, the sleep didn't come nor cud she keep her thots at bay!  She knew she will need to talk him!  The one person who cud arouse such agitating desires in her was the only one who cud provide her peace!

She picked up her phone and called him!  A sleepy groggy voice greeted her!  "Hi!" she uttered.  Bt he was too sleepy to respond!  "hullo?" she tried again bt all she met with was some incoherent words!  She was left confused and fumed!  How in the world can he sleep so soundly after all tht had happened betn thm and with thm, wen her own sleep was betraying her!  She hung up the phone in anger and vowed to confront him with this in the morning!  One thing tht beniffitted her from her anger was tht now she cudnt care less abt everything tht happened in tht hotel room.  As disinterested as he was, she was determined to act immune too and with tht resolve, she cud go to sleep easily!

Ashutosh was still groggy wen a soft hand caressed thru his hair softly!  "luv..please wakeup!"  A sweet urging voice was pulling him out from a deep dark tunnel!  Her touch stirred him up and he heard an almost inaudible whisper.."my luv!" with a gentle caress in his hair again!  It seemed to echo in his ears and he slowly opened his eyes to stare at two beautiful eyes staring at him worryingly, which relaxed a bit as he opened thm more widely and recognized her face!  "luv?" spilled from his mouth and she blushed and ran a nervous hand thru her hair!  Bt she turned at him the very nxt instance with a pout and rebuked,"how many pills did u gulp down yesterday nite!?"  she glared at him angrily for an answer!  Kaka had informed her abt tht when she had called him early this morning out of worry wen Ashutosh hadn't picked up her numerous calls!  He had come last nite feeling very tired and achy all over!  He had asked for a hot cup of milk and had gulped down a few pills in hurry and had slumped into his bed rightaway without even changing!  "I m fine, Thank u!" he replied with a teasing smile!  "huh!" she cried.  He chuckled.  His eyes suddenly feeling very wide awake!

Her fingers left his hair to reach for his biceps and he felt a bit disappointed.  She gently pressed at it and a low cry of pain wanted to escape his lips bt he bit it back!  He cursed his low pain threshold again!  "how r u feeling… does it hurt very badly?" she asked worryingly as he tried to sit up bt he grimaced with pain as he felt his whole body aching terribly!  Nidhi helped him sit up and thn glared at him scoldingly!  "I am fine!" he cried!  "yeah..i can see!"  Nidhi cried sarcastically!  "Nidhi..I will stretch a bit and I will b fine!"  "No! u r gonna rest completely till u can at least move ur muscles!" Nidhi ordered.  "Nidhi…" he tried to protest again, bt he was rebuffed with a sharp No!  He stared at her for a while as she adjusted the duvet over him carefully!

"Nidhi.. u know its not severe..!"  "u r grimacing with extreme pain!"  "no!"he cried back he was ashamed to admit tht he had such low pain threshold.. like.. like some kid!  He rolled his eyes and cried back,"No..i m not!" Nidhi shot up at him!  "nidhi.. its seriously not serious.. it's jst tht my body isnt used to such amount of strain!" he explained.  A strange expression of anger crept up on nidhi's face.  "and who told u to do tht?"  "Wat?" "ur act of bravado!" "u know!"he cried!  "I dbt!" she said.  "Wat?"he cried in amusement!  It was obvious bt she denied it with such fierceness tht Ashutosh shot up at her with amused expressions!    "I m serious!" she bawled angrily!  "u..u… bot all this upon urself jst to please some ogling girls!"  "Wat?"he cried in disbelieving voice!  Nidhi frowned and looked away!  "nidhi wat r u talking abt?"  "as if u don't know!" she grumbled.  "Wat?... seriously"  "Nothing!" she sighed and tried to change the topic.  "I think u shud rest completely.  I will call Dr. Rangnath and inform him abt ur leave and ask him to send someone to take a look at u!"  he chuckled,"nidhi please!  Thrs nothing serious of tht sort!"  "I can see tht.. thnk u bt No!!"  He tried to move from his position but Nidhi refrained him!  "nidhi please.. I m not a kid.. I m a doctor!"  "I know!" she answered and ignored him!  "nidhi please.. I have surgeries planned..i cant take leave!"  "u have to.. in such condition how wud u even operate?"  "Nidhi I am a grown-up responsible surgeon! I know how to take care of myself and my patients!" he cried.  Nidhi glared at him with a frown!  He sighed impatiently! "c'mon luv.. u r overreacting!"  "Am I really?"  "c'mon Nidhi u r a doctor.. try and understand.. I cannot put my patients life at risk for some silly reason!" "so ur health is a silly reason for u!" "it is!  How wud Dr. Rangnath re-allot it to someone on a such short notice!  It is my responsibility Nidhi!  I am a surgeon!" he explained!  "thn y didn't u think of all these yesterday wen u wer trying to impress those girls!"she bawled,"y didnt u think of wat this silly reason can lead to wen u wer flexing ur biceps for those girls?"  Ashutosh nodded in disbelief!  "R u even serious?"  "yes!.. u don't know how much I was worried abt u yesterday.. I was feeling guilty for making u do such thing for me!  Bt u ignored it.. u ignored my worries and u didn't even answer me!"  Ashutosh stared at her with dumb expressions for a while!  "Nidhii…." He really don't know wat to say!  Tears threatened to roll down Nidhi's cheeks!  "U r in so much pain and u still want to ignore my worries..!"  "Nidhi its not like tht.. please try and understand!"  "Luk at u.. u cant even move a muscle without pain.. wer was the need for u to take so much pain for those girls!"she cried.

No.. I didnt. he wanted to say, but he didn't.  He cudnt!  "U really think so..Nidhi tht I did it for those girls?" he asked.  Nidhi sighed in frustration.  "I don't know.. u know it better!"  "I don't know nidhi.. my heart doesn't want to believe tht u r even asking such a thing!" he cried.  "I don't know wat else to make of ur foolish bravado!"she cried.  He shot at her sharply.  Foolish?  Indeed it had been foolish!  Ashutosh ran a desperate hand thru his hair and cursed himself!  Wat was he thinking wen he thot of such bravado.. tht Nidhi wud feel pride!.. tht he wud impress her and she wud come running down in his arms and shower him with kisses!  Huh!  His logic had been so blunted in this plan!  He sighed in frustration and shifted painfully in his bed!  "please dont!"she cried tenderly in a low voice.  Nidhi almost had tears in her eyes looking at his extremely grimacing face.  He cudnt even shift in bed without feeling pain how wud he do a surgery!  Ashutosh sighed looking at her!  "I am okay Nidhi.. really!" he said tenderly.  Nidhi turned away from him and wiped off her sneaking tears!  She had been so overwhelmed with emotions lately.  Tears jst streaked down for silliest of reasons!  She didn't know y!  Was it bcoz of her possessiveness for him!  His every little thing was starting to affect her badly!  And she jst cudnt see him in pain and was ready with guns even wen he was willingly doing this to himself!  "Luv.." he called her out tenderly.  Nidhi turned to look at him!  Y he foolishly pained himself, she wanted to know!  She sighed heavily!  "I m okay really!" he reassured her once again!  "No u r not!" she finally lashed out,"U r absolutely not! Look at u!" "Nidhi u r seriously overreacting.. its not tht severe c'mon..its not as if I have fractured every bone in my body!" he cried in exasperation!  "don't u say tht!"she bawled.  Ashutosh sighed! "Nidhi.. I m sorry.. bt please!" he requested.  Bt she was persistent and she demanded,"Y did u bring this upon urself.. tell me?" Ashutosh clearly wanted to avoid it!  "Nidhi.. its done and over.. lets forget it!"  "No I want to know ur reason!"  "It was jst an act on impulse.. seriously!"  "don't joke on me.. Dr. Ashutosh.. I know u enuf to know tht u don't act on impulses..thrs a plan behind ur action.. thr is a goal behind ur planning!"  "Nidhii…" for the first time.. Ashutosh was finding it hard to come up with correct words.  Nidhi felt a sudden hollow in her stomach!  Jst wat she dreaded!  "so I m guessing it rite.. isnt it?  It is bcoz u succumbed to those girl's effusive praises!" she cried in a low voice!  He nodded his head vehemently in disbelief!  "r u even serious!"he bawled suddenly!  "Yes!"she retorted!  "Nidhi  I cant believe u!"  "bt I believe wat I saw!"  "really and wat is so baffling tht u saw!"  "u know!"  "I don't know Nidhi!..u seemed to b conjuring up some weird reasons behind this tht arent even thr!"he cried!  "I m not conjuring up anything.. it's a fact!  I told u to put me down.. bt u didn't… y?"  He had no answer.  "I want to know y u don't have an answer!" she demanded!  Ashutosh didn't think it was even necessary to answer her silly accusations!  "Am I wrong with my reasoning..tell me?"  "really nidhi.. really.." He suddenly seared in anger!  The sane man in him dashed out to find a shelter somwher else!  "u.. u… blushed and.. and.. gloated at their comments.. " Nidhi tried to put across her valid points!   "did I now.. really?" he retorted.  She jst stared back at him.. trying to understand his anger!  He nodded his head vehemently in extreme anger!  She didn't know how much she was hurting him!  Bt he wanted it.. he wanted it for his such.. stupid behavior out thr in tht jungle!  So foolish.. completely dumb behavior.. he deserved it!  He so damn deserved it!  He didn't know who he was angry on more.. himself or her!  "u…u got more determined after u heard tht girl's comments abt u being strong.. I cud sense it!  Tell me truthfully.. didnt u?" she asked!  The anger in him mounted up with frustration!  Ashutosh had enuf of it!  "u know wat.. I don't think so I need to clarify myself on tht.. u can presume watever u want to!" his voice suddenly became deceptively calm voice nidhi cud sense tht searing anger beneath it!  Tears crept up in her eyes.  She didn't know wat his silence meant.. bt she was devastated by his rude and reticent behavior!  Wat was wrong if she asked the questions tht wer bothering her..?  Was it so wrong!  Here he was lying painfully.. enduring all for some silly girls!  "Fine!" she cried slowly!  He didn't answer.  Nidhi cud c tht he was still very much angry on her!  His nostrils flared and he was breathing heavily in anger!  "I m going to check on kaka.. see wether ur tea is ready!"  "Thrs no need thnk u!" he cried rudely.  "No.. I don't think so!"Nidhi retorted stubbornly!  And she went and brot in his tea and b'fast!  Kaka had conveniently chosen not to interfere in their matter!  He had been listening from the kitchen wat had been going on betn thm!  He sighed and prayed tht everything b back on track!  He wished Armaan was here to resolve this situation betn thm!

Ashutosh quietly had his b'fast at Nidhi's insistence reluctantly!  Thy didn't utter a single word after tht!  And wen Nidhi went away waving him Good Bye with a sad face, he turned in his bed and shrieked in frustration "Lord!" He ran a frustrated hand thru his hair and sighed heavily.  He took in few deep breaths to cool himself down.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Shahi12dancydreamerDikshaBalujaZedZeeheydoc27swati62jayasree.raoCherishhChitrathanVidishaaparmarA

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

okay.. i m sorry thot it got too long i think.. i think i cud've edited it.. bt neways.. hope u find it interesting..

please do hit like button if u read and liked..LOL and comment if u found it interesting..LOL 

also nxt monday i wud b at my hometown for navratri.. so no updates on Monday.. if i complete chapter by Friday i will post it!Approve

bt with upcoming diwali .. i think it wud b hard for me to find time.. bt i will try..Embarrassed  will keep u updated on it!

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update...Enjoy your vacation and festivals...will give the review after reading...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top