Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 124)

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

I wanted to know wether thr tiff and the reason behind it from both ashu-Nidhi's POV is justified in ur eyes?

Here i mean they understand each other but hesitate to trnsfer the thought,and ashu  even understand that nidhi is jealous,and Nidhi know what ashu is thinking but yet they hesitate to confess it.and i like this hesitation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZeeachiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

I wanted to know wether thr tiff and the reason behind it from both ashu-Nidhi's POV is justified in ur eyes?

yup ! the reason for misunderstanding is justified...I mean its quite normal to feel what nidhi is feeling right now...and ashu, well i am sure he dint do it to impress the girls...but well he does not understand woman psychology , does he ?? Smile
personally love it...Hug
yeah.. wat Nidi is feeling is wat most woman feel!LOL guilt bhi hai.. anger bhi hai!LOL 

and Ashu.. LOL  of course he didnt do it for girls.. wait the way he confesses! or wud Nidhi understand his desire by herself!   sweet pain!Embarrassed

let us c if understand woman's psychology!LOL  so far he is so good!LOL

thnk u sooo much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZee

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Here i mean they understand each other but hesitate to trnsfer the thought,and ashu  even understand that nidhi is jealous,and Nidhi know what ashu is thinking but yet they hesitate to confess it.and i like this hesitation
okay.. yeah.. Ashu understand Nidhi is jealous... i wanted to put his thots bt thn the chapter wud've gone too big... i mite have cut down the dialogue part and brot it in.. bt i thot their long conversation leading to tiff was ncessary!  It was gradual progression and also relayed the luv thy had for each other inspite of their fight!  I hope i brot it out with sincerity!Embarrassed

I dont know whether Nidhi has understood from Ashu's POV or not.. bt yes Ashu knows tht she is jealous he has already voice his thot abt it!

Nidhi.. i dont know.. dekhte hai.. how she thinks abt this whole issue.. Embarrassed

plus jo hotel mein hua vo bhi hai uske back of mind mein!Embarrassed  she is clearly frightened.. and Ashu is not.. he is confident .. so thr is a little point of tussle here too!

parmarA

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

okay.. yeah.. Ashu understand Nidhi is jealous... i wanted to put his thots bt thn the chapter wud've gone too big... i mite have cut down the dialogue part and brot it in.. bt i thot their long conversation leading to tiff was ncessary!  It was gradual progression and also relayed the luv thy had for each other inspite of their fight!  I hope i brot it out with sincerity!Embarrassed

I dont know whether Nidhi has understood from Ashu's POV or not.. bt yes Ashu knows tht she is jealous he has already voice his thot abt it!

Nidhi.. i dont know.. dekhte hai.. how she thinks abt this whole issue.. Embarrassed

plus jo hotel mein hua vo bhi hai uske back of mind mein!Embarrassed  she is clearly frightened.. and Ashu is not.. he is confident .. so thr is a little point of tussle here too!
achiever,here no MU please ,atleast not now

ZedZeeachiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

achiever,here no MU please ,atleast not now

arre.. MUs r best way to know each other.. if u can forgive the hurt part..!LOL  it is thr test of luv na!Embarrassed  bt yes. this r smal MUs which will get clear away in no time!  and bring in the real story!Embarrassed 

ZedZeeparmarA

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Shahi12swati62Vidishaa
thnk u guys.. if possible can u please drop in a word or two so tht i can know if i m going in rite direction with the stlory narration and characterization Embarrassed..   I know a story is essentially wat a writer wants to express LOL bt still!Embarrassed

@shahi12:

u've been always a loyal reader.. i have noticed u always come and read wenever i update without missing a single chapter .. and i really appreciate tht!  Thnk u so much for ur luv..

Edited by achiever - 15 October 2012 at 8:36am
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Thank you for the update...Enjoy your vacation and festivals...will give the review after reading...
thnx come back soon... will b waiting for ur reply!Embarrassed
ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Good going. Glad to see Nidhi relent finally and it was cute the way she let Ashu know she was alone. But why is she so awkward when Anji walks in. There relation is old now, approved by family, and they weren't going that far that Nidhi had to feel so bad.Wink I thought she is over reacting.Her jealousy also seems over rated to me. I know she has those feelings but to take it so seriously is just stretching it, I feel. You always show their emotions beautifully. Everything going great, only I wish the story would move a little faster, if you please. Hope you don't mind my saying so. Tongue

achiever

Go to top