Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 150

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
The swim suit episode in awesome.

Nidhi know Ashu is trying to impress girls for her and why she is J?

Why she wants to lie that she wears swim wear in public? Why she wants to torture him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 110)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

The swim suit episode in awesome.

--thnk u so much!  i was hoping tht i didnt kill the romance!Embarrassed

Nidhi know Ashu is trying to impress girls for her and why she is J?
--its the funda of jealousy esp for one's boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband.. its illogical..rubbish...esp wen its first time.. thn ppl learn to not react!LOLLOLLOL  i have a real life example.. our best friends' wife.. she was very young and very possessive abt her husband.. she was so jealous in initial phase of their mrg tht v had to chip in every little while to make her understand tht dear.. its normal.. ur husband is so handsome v know bt he is a good man.. and he cannot shut himself in a box away from the girls for his whole life can he!LOLLOLLOL

Why she wants to lie that she wears swim wear in public? Why she wants to torture him?

--Defiance dear.. defiance.. Ashu is forcing a thng on her.. and i m with nidhi.. i dont c y she shud not go with her friends.. Ashu cannot dictate who she makes friends and whom not!  he can advice bt not dictate..Embarrassed  bt the fun is thy both know she is lying!LOL  and Girls and wives r like tht thy know exactly how to torture their bf or husband bt thy also know wen to care, luv, and pamper..Approve

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
You did not kill romance, the scene is more romantic than the touch...

achiever

sinalfan6

Groupbie

sinalfan6

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Lovely Update...

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinalfan6

Lovely Update...
welcome and thank you so very much!Embarrassed

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hiii

Monday is here...and me too...but where are you??

Me waiting...waiting

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
**for previous chapter:  I C U! refer page 106.  for earlier chapters, refer page 1 index!*****

Chapter 44:  Oh My God! 

Angie shouted for Nidhi and thn walked upto her wen she didn't reply.  "hey wats up?" she asked Nidhi looking at her angry face.  "Dr. Ashutosh.. aren't u two going to join us?"  He answered politely,"No Angie I don't like to get drenched in water.  Bt thnk u for asking."  Angie shrugged and began dragging Nidhi.  Nidhi pulled her hand back.  "No.. Angie.. my headache still hasn't subsided!" she replied solemnly.  "err..sorry for asking.. bt I hope everything is okay Dr. Ashutosh?" she asked him curiously.  He jst looked at Nidhi, who suddenly seemed very upset.  "I suggest u join us.. how can u realize the fun if u don't join us?" she asked.  Dr. Ashutosh jst shrugged and again glanced at Nidhi who seemed to have no interest in the ongoing conversation.  "can I talk to u privately Dr. Ashutosh?" she asked suddenly.  Nidhi shot up a surprised glance at her.  Angie smiled at her shrugging and pulled Dr. Ashutosh aside even before he cud protest.  He hadn't even gotten over from this sudden attack wen he was shot with a more embarrassing question" r u feeling apprehensive abt our clothes?"  Ashutosh felt awkward to discuss such thing with Angie, but she seemed to have not problem whatsoever.  "really if u throw ur prejudiced spectacles, u will c thrs nothing wrong in it!"she explained.  Ashutosh took a deep breath.  "Its normal for our generation.. I mean for us.. and u too wud agree tht v r dressed decently enuf even with less of clothes!" Angie stated frankly gesticulating with her arms politely.  Ashutosh sighed.  Decently enuf.. surely its definition had changed with generations perhaps!  Ashutosh looked at herthoughtfully.  "Besides its not first time tht Nidhi has been out with us on such trip or in water with us draped in such clothes!"  "really?"  "yeah!...v plan such trip once every year.. its jst tht dadi bua is wary of Nidhi's nite stays away from home and hence didn't ever allow even if uncle didn't mind!  Bt frankly I don't get it.. wat's thr tht can b done in dark nite cannot b done in broad daylight.. I mean ppl who want to do it wud find every ways to do it irrespective of restrictions imposed!"  Ashutosh coughed at the implicit meaning her statement held!  Angie's face turned red temporarily.  "Oh! I m sorry..!" she uttered hesitatingly.  "bt frankly.. I don't get it!" she cudnt help cry.  And Ashutosh slipped his hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes!  Angie smiled at him sheepishly and continued' "well.. I hope u wud understand from Nidhi's POV.. besides remember wat u said abt her friends.. this wud luk insulting.. aren't u on a mission?"  Ashutosh frowned cutely at her,"news do seem to travel fast from her mouth to ur ears Angie!"  he cried and thn sighed heavily.  As much as he disapproved, he cannot deny Nidhi her share of fun!  "Frankly Dr. Ashutosh I don't get it wats in the clothes' Clothes r expression of one's identity.. wats wrong one feels comfortable in lesser clothes.. clothes aren't provocative it's the way one thinks!  its not going to make any difference to the disgusting thots of those despicable ppl!"  "uh'Angie' please.." he requested her politely!  She shrugged.." Sorry Dr. Ashutosh bt I m an aspiring fashion designer.. and it threatens my profession!"  Ashutosh cudnt help chuckle.  "so thrs a selfish motive behind ur defense!"  Angie laughed.   "who knows u mite b shooing away my prospective clientele!"she joked.  Ashutosh laughed and finally gave in and nodded in approval!  Angie uttered a joyous thank u and stated tht she wud b more than happy to help him with his mission if he wishes!  Ashutosh uttered a polite thanku.  But wen thy turned to inform Nidhi, thy saw her being dragged away by a very enthusiastic and persistent Rohan!  She looked helplessly at Ashutosh, who jst pursed his lips tightly in reply!

Nidhi was pushed in the water with a huge splash!  And Ashutosh wanted to give Rohan a big heavy punch right in his face!  As if Rohan knew how he wud react, he turned and gave him a big wide fake smile!  "I don't think so u wud b interested in such trivial fun Dr. Ashutosh!"  he remarked.  Bt before he cud reply Rohan, the boys pulled him in in his full clothes inspite of his protests.  In good spirits, thy splashed him and dipped him suddenly in cold river water to his startling surprise!  Nidhi stood aghast feeling apprehensive at his return reaction on their overfriendly behavior!  Bt surprisingly wen he shot up coughing from water he laughed genuinely.  Water pouring out from all over his face and body!  "Since how long u haven't been dipped in water Dr. Ashutosh!" thy joked.  "well.. for long.. not since I was a kid at least.. and thn ppl didn't dare!" he joked.  So in good spirits thn tht it all started.  Slowly the girls mingled with boys for the water games.  Tho it disturbed Ashutosh to see the girls having no qualms abt them all being half clad, he chose to overlook it, bt thr was one person who was determined to pierce a thorn deep in his chest, Rohan, who had been as if stuck to Nidhi!  He fumed as he knew his intentions were deliberate.  He wanted to reach out to Nidhi and keep her away from Rohan.. bt the group was into their mischief again and thy deliberately kept him away from her!  Bt as he watched over at her, he saw that her bright smile had returned to her face.  She was gay and happy again.  She threw at him a few giggling glances and it seemed to him tht she had never enjoyed this much!  And he hated to admit bt Rohan seemed to b her best playing buddy!

By the end of it, she had probably forgotton how angry she was at him.  As thy got out, she clung to his arms smiling brightly.  "Luks like u enjoyed a lot?"he asked.  "yeah.." she clattered with a sudden shiver.  "I hope u don't catch cold again.."he said with a worry.  The sun was shining high and fine and yet she was shivering.  Nidhi laughed off his worries.."Oh.. u jst worry too much..u cant have fun if u worry" she said.  He nodded his head and wrapped his hands around her as thy walked up to the big dry rock wer everybody was sitting.  She gave him a surprised look.  Even though he had dared to kiss her infront of everyone, he wasn't someone who wud approve of such PDA!  Bt to her further surprise, wen thy sat on the rock to dry and have some coffee before thy started to return back, like other young couples, he kept Nidhi in his warm hug.  And it was Nidhi who felt awkward as all her friends stared at thm suggestively.  She snuggled into his shoulder and clutched at his wet T-shirt possesively.  The feeling tht she was having was inexplicable!  The sweet wave tht ran thru her body lying in his arms and over his shoulder had a mixture of silent pride, sweet feeling of adoration, and a sense of belonging to him and only him.  As she slid against him more comfortably, she pressed herself closer to his chest and her clutch on his chest grew more tighter.  "mmm..hmmm" he murmured softly over her hair suddenly making her aware of wat she was doing.  Nidhi blushed profusely in embarrassement.  She quickly let go off his T-shirt and awkwardly tried to withdraw herself from him, but he didn't let her go.  Surprised, she looked up at him.  His eyes glinted with desire as he slowly studied her face and thn he twitched his lips and winked his eyes as he sent a silent apology!  Nidhi blushed at his reaction.  He certainly hadn't seemed to mind her getting carrying away like tht!  Was he apologizing becoz he had to stop her or was it due to the fact tht he cudn't let her go!  Ashutosh glanced at her friends and sighed.  He had really wanted this moment with Nidhi but she had chosen such an inappropriate time to open up!  Oh Nidhi! His heart cried in unresolved pain again!  His fingers pressed on her arm in a tight squeeze and Nidhi coiled instantly at his touch!  Nidhi didn't know since wen she had started to react tht way to his touch.  Her heartbeat started to rise slowly for some reason!  She also felt she cud hear the uncontrollable pounding of his heart.  So the emotions wernt any different at both ends!  Feeling suddenly afraid, she tried to shift away from him.  He got her cue and reluctantly let her go bt not before giving her a yearning tensed squeeze.  Nidhi blushed to herself as she moved away.  She went and sat beside Angie but her eyes darted back to him.  His eyes too travelled to her and the desire was still so palpable in his eyes.  Suddenly Nidhi's stomach squirmed.  Wat in the world was happening betn thm!  She thot nervously!

After 15 minutes, the group was standing infront of a wedding hall in the outskirts of the hotel tht was allotted to thm to change their wet clothes.  The boys took a far corner while the girls seized the restroom.  As thy flunged their bags on the floor, the girls gathered for gossip while boys busied themselves in changing.  To Ashutosh's horror, thy wer as oblivious to the presence of girls in the room while stripping off as thy had been on tht riverside!  He cudnt bear and turned around only to face the girls coolly giggling and chatting equally oblivious to the boys changing!  Feeling appalled, he walked out of the hall.  Nidhi came inquiring after him bt he sent her back in throwing a silly excuse!

Ashutosh stood awkwardly outside the door waiting for thm to finish!  So he waited.  He waited till the last boy was done and out of the hall.  And wen finally every girl was done, he went in.  Nidhi glanced at him inquiringly coming out of the rest room.  He looked awkward and uncomfortable and was still in his wet clothes.  He was staring unsurely at the bag he was holding.  "errr.. y don't u use the rest room?" she suggested.  "Nooo!" he cried at once.  She was amused.  "Y?" her eyes suddenly twinkled with mischief.  He remained silent and shifted awkwardly in his place. .."Oh! u r feeling too shy to chng here infront of girls.. arnt u?" She whisphered as her eyes suddenly twinkled with naughtiness.  He gathered his pride and explained,"Nidhi.. thrs something called modesty!"  Her lips instantly curled up in a mischievious side smile and thn she suddenly erupted in a small giggle!  ,"thts such a poor excuse.. my shy why gentleman!" stressing on shy-why, she teased him mercilessly.  Ashutosh drew in his pride again with his breath and bit his lip hard to prevent a naughty smile tht was trying to creep up suddenly.  Had she known wat sinful thots she was provoking in him with her such statement and she better know it!  "Nidhi.. u r so going to take ur words back!" he whisphered a soft threat.  The way he had said it made Nidhi blush and more thn tht it was due tht distinct glint in his eyes tht she had so adeptly learnt to read!  Add to tht wat had jst started to happen betn thm over the rock!  She ran a nervous little hand thru her hair and he coughed suggestively.  She smiled to herself and thn gave him a bold challenging look.  Oh he luved such little games!  He accepted it raising his brows suggestively.  He thn eyed at the girls meaningfully and she quickly gathered her composure before anyone cud notice wat was going on betn thm and concentrated on his current problem instead.  "I think rest room wud b fine!" she suggested.  "r u out of ur senses.."he cried,"it had been used by girls!" he uttered embarrasingly.  Nidhi cudnt help giggle at sudden chnge of his stance.  Jst a moment earlier he was taking up her challenge so boldly and here he was cringing away even from the rest room tht the girls had used!  He glanced at the group of girls helplessly who seemed to b in no mood to empty the hall!  It was such a cute little problem and Nidhi cudnt help chuckle to herself again.  Finally, he cudnt wait any longer.  He handed his bag to Nidhi and clapped his hands to grab their attention.  "uh.. hullo.. ladies!" he called out politely.  Thr giggles and chatting stopped abruptly as thy stared with him in amusement.  He had again addressed thm as "ladies!"   Oh how lovely!

"wud u mind please'?" Ashutosh pointed to his bag and requested.  "uh wat?" asked Angie asked him innocently.  Nidhi glared at her and nodded threateningly!  Angie ignored it blatantly and smiled as innocently as she can again to Ashutosh!  Ashutosh threw a puzzled look!  "uh.. wat do u want from us Dr. Ashutosh?" asked a girl coyly.  He stepped back with an awkward smile.  He felt his ears turning red in embarrassment as he tried to explain.."uh.. I.. I '".  He had never stammered this way in his life ever!  He sighed confusedly and stared at the girls who didn't seem to take their eyes off of him!  Suddenly, Nidhi decided to take the reigns in her hand.  She jumped infront of him to block their view.  Ashutosh bit back a chuckle.  "please'. leave' the'. hall!" she shouted.  "bt y?" a girl asked with a mischievious smile!  "Oh Shut up" she threw a frown at her.  The girl giggled bt didn't move from her place.  Nidhi determindedly pursed her lips and rushed on to her.  "Okay if u wish!" she cried and pushed her out of the room and thru the door!  The rest of the girls giggled heavily at her antic.  Bt Nidhi didn't mind it at all.  Soon she repeated the same with the rest of the girls with the same determined look and finally Angie was too thrown out of the hall bt not before getting a piece of her mind!  Ashutosh erupted into a huge laughter as soon as she closed the door!  She got miffed.  "oh stop laughing!"she cried.  "u ver so fiercely jealous' u know tht!" he laughed harder.  "I helped u!"  "really.. or wer u helping urselves!" he was so not going to leave her tht easily!  She pursed her lips in anger and yelled!"oh! y don't u jst change!"  He danced his brows.."r u sure?" he asked.  She gave him a really cold angry look,""yeah" she bawled.  A chuckle escaped his lips and a glint of mischief appeared in his eyes "I mean.. r u really really.. sure?"  she threw her arms in air in wild gesture!  He neared her with a very naughty smile," so u want me to change infront of u.. is it?" he whispered in a very calm voice!  "nooo!" she squealed in embarrassment.  Eh he was so deceptive!  She turned around promptly and ran to the door as fast as she cud!  If God cud help, she wud b happy to bury in the floor right thn and thr.  Bt for now, she cud help with the door.  She opened it up hastily and banged it shut behind her jst to realize tht she had stuck the strap of her bag in the door!  She banged at her forehead and cursed herself.  Quickly, she opened the door to pull it back swiftly, bt to her utter horror, she felt her wrist being pulled in instead!  A low fearful shriek escaped her lips as she struggled to draw it back!  "wat r u doing?" she cried as a very naughty Ashutosh glared at her from the opening of the door.   "hmm.. so.. a shy-why gentleman.. am I?" he asked reminding her of her challenge!  She struggled at him with a shock!  His look said he really meant business!  She nodded a cute No.  He chuckled,"really?"  tht twinkle not leaving his eyes!  "please!" she cried as he pulled her almost to the door!  "emmm hmmm..for all ur cuteness, I m gonna to show u rite here rite now how shy I am!" he cried and tried to pull her whole body in.  She shrieked a huge "Nooo!" again and resisted strongly at the door!  Ashutosh laughed at her cute fearful expressions as he released her gently!  She pouted heavily.  "I m sure u wud want to try tht again with me!" he cried!  She crossed her arms and frowned!  Chuckling, he winked at her and softly closed the door on her frowning face!  She thn heard a heavy laughter from inside and her frown grew thick!  She banged at the door and stomped away!  The laughter from inside didn't die down any sooner!  Oh she was so painfully cute!  Ashutosh's heart cried and ached badly!  It had so desired to pull her in and do wat it had so badly wanted to do!  He sighed heavily as he zipped open his bag to take out his clothes!

Nidhi pouted and reached around the corner of the lobby where she saw tht the girls had gathered in a group.  Thy wer murmuring something excitedly bt wen thy saw her, thy quietened down suddenly.  "Hi!.. wats up?" she asked thm suspiciously.  "oh Nothing.. !" a girl cried,"ummm' I think Angie was looking for u'"  "oh yeah!" she asked suspiciously again.  The girl shrugged and Nidhi gave in.  "okay.. any idea wer she is?"  "May b in the restaurant!" replied the girl.  As Nidhi thanked her and walked away, she heard suppressed giggles behind her back.  Thy wer surely upto something, bt first she will interrogate Angie!  She pursed a determined lip and went in search of her!

Bt only a minute later, she came running back to the spot!  She stared at thm in disbelief!  Thy had gathered around the window and a girl was peeking inside the hall from slight opening!  "oh.. he is wearing a vest!" the girl cried in a low excited whisper.  Suppressed giggles travelled thru the girls who had gathered around her.  "Oh My God.. Oh My God!" the girl cried out nxt and fanned herself heavily!  "wat! wat" the girls asked her excitedly!  "oh! he jst went shirtless!" uttering tht the girl acted to faint on the wall grasping her heart!  The girls giggled hushedly and quickly pushed her away to get their own glimpse of wat was happeing inside!  Tightly pursing her lips, Nidhi pushed thm away roughly from of the window!  The girls giggled heavily covering their mouth as thy stumbled back.  "u' u'" she frowned furiously at thm.  She really wanted to utter some swear words.. bt sadly she didn't knew any!  "eh..Not bad..!"  the girl who was peeping in whisphered and winked as she teased her.  Nidhi jst stood thr gaping in shock at their boldness!  Thy soon dispersed away giggling.  Still in shock, Nidhi turned to peek thru the opening of the window and fell back instantly with a huge huge gasp! "Oh My God!"  she cried overwhelmingly covering her mouth in a new kind of shock.  Her face flushed instantly with effusive redness.  Startled, Ashutosh looked in the direction of the voice.  He saw a figure retreating from the slight opening of the window and he quickly covered himself up in embarrassment.  As his brain recognized her voice, he cried out her name in disbelief and shock!

As Nidhi staggered back, she tightly shut her eyes as if to erase wat she had jst seen.  Oh my God.. Oh my God!  Her heart cried repeatedly and she felt her whole body suddenly blazing fiery hot as the view flashed across her eyes again.  She breathed in heavily to get back her suddenly lost breath.

Ashutosh changed hurriedly into his cotton pants and T shirt and ran out of the room and he caught her right by the window.  He snapped his head furiously and ran to her with quick steps!  "Nidhi!  Wat wer u doing at the window!"  He demanded straightaway with a mixed feeling of anger and disbelief.  Nidhi stared at him horrified.  Oh shit! Oh shit! She panicked.  "I' I'" she stammered flushing heavily!  Bt the words seemed to have stuck in her throat.  She hadn't realized he wud've noticed her!  How stupid of her to have shrieked.. bt thn she cudnt help it.. cud she!  Thots ran thru her mind helplessly in a quick flash as she stared at his expressions which had turned from anger to curiosity!  She closed her eyes and gulped down her shame.  Y in the world she was even here!.. Oh had he seen her peeking at him?..God..No please!.. she bit her lips and looked up at him tentatively.  He was silently searching her face!  She heaved a little sigh of relief for some reason.  His eyes at least didn't have tht glare of shameful accusation!  "errr.. r u.. r u done?" she asked nervously wanting to chng this most uncomfortable topic!  "Nidhi.. wat happened?"he asked her gently this time.  She lowered her eyes guiltly and nodded a silent No in shame.  Ashutosh twitched his lips frowningly at not getting his desired answer.  Her face didn't leave the floor while he tried to study her weird behavior!  He sighed wen she requested him earnestly to let her go as she had an important matter to finish.  Ashutosh took the cue from her pursed lips and an angry frown.  He left for the restaurant wer all had been seated.  The girls had been gathered around Angie and wer giggling uncontrollably.  He saw Nidhi following him silently to the restaurant.  The girls stopped giggling as thy saw him and thn her!  As he took a seat looking worryingly at Nidhi, to his surprise Nidhi summoned the girls to the hall.  He threw a questioning glance at Angie who gave him a reassuring smile as she went past him.

"oh!!! u shameless girls!" Nidhi shrieked with fury as she stood across the hall glaring furiously.  Angie took the control of the situation.  "Nidhi.. it was jst a tease!" she cried.  "A tease.. THT was a tease.. ogling at Dr. Ashutosh.. u call tht a tease?" she bawled with anger.  The girls giggled heavily.  "Not tht he wasn't ogle worthy.. bt u r getting it all wrong here!" A girl cried.  "really.. and wat am I getting wrong here..?" Nidhi glared angrily at the girl who was the one who had perched up on tht window to ogle at Dr. Ashutosh!  Sammy was her name.  "oh.. Nidhi .. don't u get.. it was all staged.. !"Angie cried.  "thy sent u to me.. so tht u can get a clue and u wud rile up seeing thm ogling at Dr. Ashutosh.. and boy boy!  u did rile up pretty fine indeed!" she laughed.  Nidhi pouted angrily at her.  "I didn't expect this from u Angie!"  "Oh b a sport Nidhi.. its ragging!.. haven't v done with other couples!"  "Not to this level!"  "Oh! bt Dr. Ashutosh is special one.. aint he!"  Sammy cried.  Nidhi glared at her.  "Don't u ever dare lay eyes on him!" Nidhi cried gritting her teeth.  Sammy cudnt help laugh.  "Wow.. such a fierce luv.. eh!" she chuckled and commented,"Oh! boy he is surely worth it!"  Nidhi didn't know y she didn't feeling angry at her statement this time!  Angie went and hugged her dearly.  "Oh Nidhi.. u know us.. it was jst a prank.."  "how can u even do such thing!"Nidhi cried.  "Oh.. bt v had to check on our darling Nidhi's old man'given tht u r so nave!" thy giggled naughtily.  "He is not old!" Nidhi retorted.  "yeah.. I saw tht!"  Sammy winked.  "Shut up!" Nidhi cried bt cudnt help her blush.  If thy had seen wat she saw, thn thr was no dbt left abt tht!  Bt thr was little chance tht thy had!  Nidhi again found herself turning suddenly hot!  "So girls can v pass Dr. Ashutosh with flying colors?" asked Angie mischievioulsy.  "yup.. 20/10.. if I had to give!" Cried Sammy.  The girls giggle and approved in unison.  Nidhi cudnt bring herself out from the thots of Ashutosh!  "bt wait' I think we will let Dr. Ashutosh take some more tests!" Angie rubbed her hands excitedly!  "Wat? Nooo! Please" Nidhi defended.  "y not?"  "haven't u troubled him enuf?"Nidhi cried.  "Nope.. v had troubled u.. and not Dr. Ashutosh.. he is still untouched!" she winked at the other girls.  Nidhi nudged her roughly.  The girls giggled mischievously.  "No.. u r not going to do any such thing.."she cried and grabbed Angie to a side and cried in her ears.."On whose side u r Angie.. Dr. Ashutosh is on a mission!"  "So?  I m making his attempts a bit more interesting!" she giggled.  "No.. Angie!"  "relax Nidhi.. it will b jst some innocent flirting.. lets c how Dr. Ashutosh handles it!  It wud b real fun trust me!"  Angie assured her.  Nidhi looked at her unsurely!  Angie gave her a loving peck.  "u trust me right?.. Nidhi I m ur best friend.. wud I do anything tht wud insult Dr. Ashutosh hmmm?"she asked.  Nidhi had no answer!  She cudnt mistrust her best friend!

At stroke of 4, thy geared up for trekking.  It was going to take at least an hour to reach on the top.  As Ashutosh's eyes followed Nidhi closely as she trekked, she felt uncomfortable.  She had been running away from him since the hall incident.  She was too embarrassed even to look at him, save admitting anything shud he ask again.  Ashutosh had observed her hesitation and had kept away from her.  Instead he had spent time with her friends playing cricket!  He cudnt bat, neither cud he bowl.. and yet he had enjoyed it immensely.  He didn't knew tht playing in such silliest of way can bring so much fun!  And thy didn't know wer the time flew.  The girls had enjoyed themselves by the poolside area.. gossiping and having fun while some had their hand at badminton!  In short, Ashutosh-Nidhi had kept away from each other for almost more thn 3 hours now!  And Ashutosh really got restless by now.  He went by her side and grabbed her elbow as she tried to walk away from him again.  He held her wrist tight and deliberately slowed down their pace as the rest walk past thm.  Nidhi struggled helplessly as she saw her friends going away.  He pinched at her arms suddenly and she shrieked with pain!  He immediately lifted her up in his arms in one swift move!  She stared at him in shock as the others turned around to enquire.  "Oh.. Nothing she has gotten a small cramp I guess' I will carry her and walk slowly till she feels better.. please carry on.. thrs no need to rest.. trust me.. we will catch up with u soon if v fell back!" Ashutosh replied.  Thy had suggested to rest as carrying Nidhi was gonna b pretty tuff.  Bt Ashutosh insisted and thy gave in.  As he carried her slowly in his arms and fell back deliberately from the group, Nidhi looked at him guiltily.  "Please put me down'" she requested.  "so tht u can run away from me again.."he scolded.  Nidhi lowered her guilt-ridden eyes.  "y did u do tht?"he asked.  Nidhi kept mum.  He chuckled and asked her,"so wat exactly did u see?"  "wat!" she was horrified at his blatant question.  Nidhi blushed badly and tried to jump off his arms and run away, bt he grabbed her by her elbow, swirled and pinned her to the nearest trunk so tht she cud not run away again!  He looked at her horrified face and thn cautiously watched over for her friends.  "please.. thy will c.. thy will come looking for us if v stayed back longer" she cried as she struggled.  He chuckled and dragged her gently to another trunk off the path and into the bushes.  "now wat?"he asked pinning her closely and gazing at her intensely.  Nidhi felt herself turning hot all over again.  She lowered her gaze as she tried not to concentrate on his leaning body over hers!  She didn't want to think abt wat she had seen' Please God!  She cried as she tried hard to keep away those thots.  She was feeling blazing hot again and she was afraid he wud b able to feel the heat tht surrounded her!

Ashutosh eyes twinkled at her expressions.  He luved the way she was flushing!  He cud feel her short warm breath hitting his face roughly.  She was clearly very much disturbed by her thots abt him.  This thing..this thing tht had initially made him very angry, now seemed to be the most provocative thng!  Especially bcoz of the way she was flushing and the way her big wide eyes wer roving unsurely!  If wud jst reach her and drown her in his passionate desires, he was too tempted to do Sit as he inched more closer.  The atmosphere was so charged up betn thm and he stared at her flushed face for a while with extreme desire.  His breath shooted out heavily and quickly revealing the unstable state of his poor heart, but thn he jst released her suddenly.

Nidhi took in a sharp breath.  His body language had suggested he was too tensed jst like her and she was so sure he wud do something or at least wud say something while her heart pounded heavily and she was desperately trying to make her brain think straight and come up with some decent answer when he had suddenly let her go.. jst like tht!  Nidhi looked up at him with a big question, unsure of wat was going on in his mind!  His eyes didn't have tht question tht wud embarrass her!  Bt Nidhi felt a strange sensation the way his eyes were looking at her.  A while later, he blinked and smiled at her.  Ashutosh let himself touch her this time.  And Nidhi shuddered at his touch as he caressed her face lovingly!  And yet again, his touch had suddenly started to have such overpowering effect the she cudnt help reacting tht way.  Bt Ashutosh luved it.  He so loved it wen she reacted tht way.  He sighed.  Nidhi suddenly clung to him for a tight hug!  He patted her back gently and enveloped her in his arms.  Slowly, his squeeze grew tighter as his heartbeats increased and soon Nidhi started to feel suffocated bt she luved to b crushed in his strong arms!  She didn't know if anyone wud want to die crushed by such strong desires!  Bt she did.. she so helplessly did if he wud jst keep conveying his desries thru his powerful strength!  She moaned helplessly and he broke the hug to grab her face for a desperate kiss when he heard a cough from behind.  "I thot she had a cramp!" cried Rohan!  Startled and embarrassed, Nidhi tried to move away bt Ashutosh held her close in possessive grasp with deliberate intention!  Rohan looked away with a tsch and a disapproving nod.  Chuckling, Angie coughed to grab Dr. Ashutosh's attention towards her.  He drew apart instantly in slight embarrassement.  "So?" Angie asked.  Nidhi turned red.  "uh.. she was feeling a little short of breath!" Ashutosh lied flatly.  Nidhi gaped at him!  "yeah.. no wonder y"Rohan remarked and marched ahead!  Angie chuckled and ran behind him!"u better catch up on us fast.. or some more ppl can turn up to witness ur romance!" she cried at thm mischeviously and ran ahead with Rohan and soon thy disappeared on the curvy road ahead.  Ashutosh sighed and looked at Nidhi who was blushing heavily.  He grabbed her hand and said,"u know.. lets give thm a shock.. lets find a shortcut!"  Nidhi suddenly beamed at him with new found excitement and Ashutosh cudnt help chuckle.  She was a darling and no matter how far thy went ahead with this little thing tht had started betn thm, it wud always b her cuteness tht wud charm him in the first place!

**okay.. do write as to how u liked or not liked this chapter.. bt please do do write and hit the like button..Embarrassed

so r u okay with Ashu-Angie dynamics?.. i have a very interesting plot for thm!LOL

And @Anjani..a little more patience.. the sweet seperation is jst around the corner!Embarrassed U will realize how sweet it wud b wen u read how thy reconciled!WinkLOLLOL!  **sigh Day DreamingDay Dreaming*** bt its gonna take some chapters to build up to their reconcilation.. so patience on tht part too!Embarrassed 

and so how was Nidhi's reaction? **ahem ahem*** so now the score is equal!  LOL..

and Angie..  i wanna c how many of u want to throw brickbats at Angie!LOL  She luks more dangerous thn Rohan!

and last bt not the least.. and very pleasant indeed.. the teaser..

its titled... The Untouched! 

so let ur imaginations and speculations run wild.. oh not tht wild please.. **blush blush**LOL

so as u all can guess whom this chapter belongs to!WinkTongue stay tuned to learn wat happens of the untouched gentleman...LOL

and of course.. the stepping stones to the little seperation tht awaits thm.. its cute, funny, and extremely interesting bcoz it lays foundation to yet another seperation..quirkily indeedLOLLOL! and and but.. it brings forth the house issue too and the painful mysterious past!Cry****

so stay tuned and tc..

ciao..Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 01 October 2012 at 4:08am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopCandy_jsShahi12amit1944dancydreamervanillaflowers-AnaRoy-M.L.PriyaNaiduPooja_0910ssss97ssktlkheydoc27myeraZedZee92vidyasabdehilarious44jayasree.raoKBfanNo1BlushsarikavyomanCherishhChitaRKLibraparmarA

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hey dear..it was just a awesome one as always.

Defo should say many unexpected things...it really was a surprise package.

Enjoyed all the teasings, boldness, talks, shy momentsWink everything.

Oh my...my...my...bechara Ashu..he was so shy shy in this part...yet a bit daring and freely enjoying his time around the Gang.

OMG...I didn't expect Angie being this open with Ashu...I MEAN WITH ASHU...come on...oh Girl..she is too good.

Yeah she is scary than Rohan..by planning with Girls

But should say Rohan is a Big Mystery...what actually is his problem...maybe he is madly in luv with Nidhi or overprotective and wants her to get the best and is trying to test  Ashu...Well I guess I will leave it to u...hope its going to be a sweet shock but not a strong blowLOLLOLLOL

oh Gosh its really going to be tough for Nidhi to keep her Man just to herself even from the fun teasingLOLLOLEmbarrassed

Luved Ashu being a bit open about his relationship with Nidhi..u know after enjoying in water..guess the water really cooled his Mind from his burning desires, yet controlled ones..and as well as moving about...he really is one gentleman whose luv is so very unique, but yet to be luved by one and all.

Me looking forward for the shortcut journeyBig smile.

The teaser just always tease me to hell, but the update we get then just amazes me.  For sure, this update truly was beyond my thoughts...I should say it was really sweet and cute one.

Well thinking about Girl's plan...me guessing...Poor Ashu or Poor Girls or Smirking Nidhi with her luv's backfire...hoping Ashu to be baffled a bit, but a way bold...may be they will help him in "his Mission."

Yeah waiting for the Ashu's surprise too...

Hmmm...separation around the corner with tiff and all...sounds interesting..guess its sukh bhare din beete re bhaiyaROFLROFL...well on a serious note guess life/destiny gonna strike again to test their luv.

Not to forget, me waiting for the next update.. 

Edited by Cherishh - 01 October 2012 at 5:02am

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top