Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 11)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Really...This AshNi has motivated several writers to take up writing seriously...hats off!

Edited by mudraswathi - 16 March 2012 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverBlushsarika

Pooja_0910 Senior Member
Pooja_0910
Pooja_0910

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hey achiever..
Very sweet update...
Now i m very curious after reading ur cmment..as u said next chapter is perfect for u...
Thank uuu...
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

You are a teaser...make us wait like this...

Really...This AshNi has motivated several writers to take up writing seriously...hats off!

sowwiee.. cant serve everything in one plate.. can I?.. Wink LOL..

yes, the earlier 1 month had pretty turned  me off.. and this we AshNi has me charged up all over again..  now thrs so much of romance.. so much of chemitry.. and so much of physical tension...

Did u c the new promoo.. its so amazing.. luks like Pandeyji is back with his shayarana dialogues.. ths new promo inspires me a lot.. Day Dreaming..  gonna put in the "Saiyaan" song somewhere to make it more relatable to current AshNi...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohinee

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Another fantastic update Achiever Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojapange

Hey achiever..
Very sweet update...
Now i m very curious after reading ur cmment..as u said next chapter is perfect for u...
Thank uuu...

well ... I read it again.. i added almost a para...LOL.. seems its never perfect...Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 16 March 2012 at 9:28am
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsylesh

Great update AchieverClap

As I read through "Saiyyan" keeps playing in my mind. Your FF is full of "saiyyan" moments Smile

Thanks & waiting for the next chapter.

u gave me a nice idea.. i will incorporate "saiyaan" song in some future chapter..Embarrassed
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Chapter 9:  Little Picnic RendezvousTongue

The recap:

Dr. Ashutosh had restrained himself quite well, tho at times he wud occasionally hear her laughter and would have a strong desire to peek at her.  He had certainly missed her bright refreshing smile very much, but he kept himself in well control.  But it seemed God had decided to test his resolute.  The next Monday itself, he heard a knock on his cabin accompanied by a sweetest "May I come in Sir?"

Dressed in a light pink Kurti, she luked absolutely gorgeous observed he.  "Good Morning," She greeted cheerfully and with brightest of her smiles tht he had missed so so much.  He looked at her differently.  "Sir, I had visited the orphanage kids last weekend," she started excitedly.  Dr. Ashutosh was pleasantly surprised.  "Oh Good, its..its very nice of you Dr. Nidhi? so, do the warden require my services.. any messages..?" asked he.  "Well, warden has conveyed her regards and actually I am here for something else," said she.  "wat?,"he kept his file aside and concentrated on her.  "I had really gud time there.  The kids were so happy, but you know they had gotten so bored.  I really thot thy needed a nice break.  Sir, I think a picnic wud b very good for them, and when warden learnt tht I was interning under you, she readily agreed Sir.  I hope you wud too agree sir," she added sheepishly.  "Dr. Nidhi, I am pretty busy and I don't go to picnics, besides you never consulted me before taking this decision," he explalined.  "I am sorry sir.  I hadn't planned it either.  I got the idea wen I saw their poor faces and jst asked the warden, but I dbt the warden will give me the permission now," she said with a sad face.  Oh.. he didn't know how she came up with such things.  She had left her with no choice.  Wen it came to orphanage kids, he cant say no.  He finally agreed.  "Thank you so much sir.  The kids will be overjoyed.  I will just inform the warden and fix details abt the date, time, venue, and everything else.  I will keep you apprised" said she cheerfully and left hastily.

Now, that Dr. Ashutosh had agreed, she was lot more excited.  Her baba too had already readily permitted her.  Oh, it was such a fun to plan picnics.  She grinned widely.  Right from deciding on wat clothes to wear, to the menu, the games, and most important thing the venue.  Oh, it was so exciting!  Her week passed pretty quickly in anticipation of the fun ahead.  The only thing in her mind tht week was of picnic.. picnic.. and picnic!  On the other hand, for Dr. Ashutosh, it was to re-schedule the whole week and honor all his prior commitments beforehand to keep himself free that Sunday.  Interestingly, he observed that Dr. Nidhi kept bumping into him more frequently that week compared to the pretty much "dry" last week, which left Dr. Ashutosh wondering and even a little amused at her apparent chirpiness at their frequent encounters.  So much so that, towards the weekend, she turned up in his cabin every now and thn to give the latest updates excitedly.. on almost everything that she had planned for the picnic?.almost everything !  He was so exasperated as the weekend approached, tht on Saturday nite, he ignored her calls completely.  But she was so persistent!  Nidhi kept calling him till he finally picked up her call.  "Dr. Nidhi, will you please stop it.  Today is Saturday nite and I have weekend tasks to wrap up." He rebuked her sharply.  "Sorry sir, bt I called u up to remind u abt something tht completely went out of my mind"  "okay.. wats it?"he asked in a busy voice.  "Sir, we have grouped ourselves into 2 teams and you will have to be in Red team," replied she.  "Hello.. Dr. Nidhi? wait.. I don't play sports?and I don't want to be in any sort of team.. okay" he forbade her.  "But Sir, we've divided ppl equally in two teams.. whether u wanna play or not u need to support a team.  I already support Blue team, so if u wud support the Red team, the kids wud b really happy," said she expectantly.  "Okay, fine..," he gave in, but I will not play any sort of picnic games," he warned her.  "Okay sir, its fine.. and jst a little thing..,"added she sheepishly.  "wat now, Dr. Nidhi" asked he.  "Oh nothing sir, now that u r in Red team, u wud jst need to wear something in red for picnic.  Okay bye sir," before he cud protest she hang up.  Dr. Ashutosh let out a sigh.  Red, Oh, God!  He tried to remember when was the last time that he had worn something in red.  Well, almost 20 years back?20 long years back.  This girl was impossible.  He quickly finished his job at hand and opened up his wardrobe to c if can find anything close to red in it and his eyes laid on the bag lying in the bottom shelf.  A smile crept up as he remembered how Nidhi had apparently "shopped" for him.  He took out the bright red T carefully and stared at it for a while.  Red T, impossible!.. if Hiraman Kaka had been here, he wud've laughed his belly out.  He chuckled.

When he reached the venue, the group had already started their games.  The kids were having a lot more fun and masti. Dr. Ashutosh smiled.  Nidhi was right, thy indeed needed a break.  Suddenly, a kid bumped into Dr. Ashutosh.  Everyone exclaimed together with joy Dr. Ashutosh!  He beamed back at them and took the nearby comfort chair.  He was good with kids.  He visited orphanage frequently and so most of the kids knew him.  He was a different Ashutosh with thm.  Nidhi thanked him for joining and commented that he indeed looked "cool" in red T.  Dr. Ashutosh felt a bit uncomfortable and suddenly he became aware of Nidhi's eyes, which kept coming back to him frequently and every time she did tht, she smiled widely and kept his tempo up.  He didn't feel left out at all.  He would stand up and cheer the kids and his team.  Nidhi had planned the picnic pretty well, observed he.  She had some pretty games in his kitty and the luncheon that followed was jst amazing.  It was unconventional, luked pretty good, and was instant hit with the kids.  Had he not known the whole thing beforehand, it wud've been such a pleasant surprise.  He shook his head and chuckled, she was such a crazy girl!

The first half had passed pretty quickly in good merriment.  "Okay kids, time for a good afternoon nap.  Let out your shammocks and lay down on your mats.  Rest your bodies well for some exciting games ahead.  Chalo.. chalo.. snooze off bacche log," Nidhi ordered.  As they dozed off one by one, Dr. Ashutosh too found himself napping in the chair itself.  Nidhi decided to look around the nearby area a bit.  She knew there was a river nearby, but the kids weren't allowed for the staff and equipments being short for their safety measures in water.

After a short while, she came back running and pleaded the caretaker excitedly, "Janki bai, Janki bai please come.  Let me show you something."  "Sorry m'am.  I am instructed to not leave these kids alone at any moment of time.  Warden has given me strict warning.  Please take Dr. Ashutosh.  He might take some pics as well," suggested she.  She ran towards him who had parked his chair in a cool shade of a tree behind thm and looked like he was reading something.  When she went up there, she found him happily napping instead with the book lying open on his chest.  She chuckled a bit.  He was in peaceful slumber and his hair ruffled lightly in the wind.  His specs had slid down slightly on his nose revealing two amazingly beautifully demarcated eyes with dark black eyelashes.  Above them, were two equally black and thick brows.  He looked a different person altogether and much more cute and pretty handsome indeed.  But it was time for some real fun!  She gave a mischievous smile and neared her mouth to his ears and whisphered softly, "Dr. Ashutosh?"  Her warm breath touched his bare skin and he stirred a bit.  She called out again.  Again, there was no reply.  This time, she caught hold of his arm and shook it a bit suddenly.  Dr. Ashutosh was startled awake.  She chuckled back mischeviously as he looked up at her with heavy-lidded eyes.  Two most excited eyes were beaming at him.  He started to oppose, but she shushed him up and pulled at his arms.  "Sir, please come.  I wanna show you something,"said she.  Suddenly aware of her touch, he quickly pulled his arm back and stood up at once all alert putting the book and specs down on the chair.  With resignation, lest she shud grab his arms again, he followed her towards wat seemed like a river.  As they travelled across the greenery around on a small pathway leading up to the river, they came across the most magnificent view.  There was a beautiful waterfall flowing down from the rocks into the river across the bank.  Nidhi stepped onto the rocks in the river to get more close to the waterfall.  He had to follow her.  As he stepped in to the cool water, Nidhi suddenly grabbed his arms again for support.  Instantly with a small shrug of her shoulders, said a little sorry.  Slowly and carefully, they crossed the river and made it to the big rock beside the waterfall.  The fine droplets from the waterfall soaked them in.  Dr. Ashutosh closed his eyes and felt immense joy as he threw his arms open to enjoy this tantalizing shower.  Never had he felt such a joy, such an immense pleasure.. he had always loved nature.. but he never knew that to be a part of it is much more pleasing than enjoying it from a distance.  He opened his eyes and searched for Nidhi.  Nidhi was looking at him happily.  She was swaying her long scarf in the mild breeze that was blowing across and enjoying the fine droplets that had settled on her face.  It gave her a look of freshly bloomed morning flower.  "Isn't it beautiful," asked she.  He nodded approvingly, pretty overwhelmed.  She urged him to sit down beside him as she sat down on one the rocks and immersed her little feet into the flowing water below.  He did the same.  Swaying his legs in there, he felt completely out of this world.  The soft waves touched his bare feet arousing a tingling sensation.  Suddenly, everything seemed pretty romantic.  The river, the waterfall, the blooming spring flowers, the soft pleasant aroma, the tantalizing touch of waves, the soft rays of evening sun falling on them from distant branches.. even the chirping of birds blended well with sound of flowing water.. it sounded like a soothing music to ears.  It stimulated the brain and gave him utmost satisfaction.  He looked across at Nidhi.  She was suddenly quiet and was gazing mesmerizingly at the beauty around.  "You know sir, I haven't felt like this in a long long time." Said she and looked back at him with happy eyes.  "Me too." Said he.  She looked back questioningly, but he remained silent.  She gave a knowing smile and started playing in the water with her feet.  Somehow he felt that Nidhi understood much more than wat his words cud ever describe.  They sat there for quite a sometime.  In fact, they didn't know it was almost an hour until the staff searched and called them up from across the river.

Dr. Ashutosh volunteered to drop off Nidhi after thy had dropped off the kids back to orphanage.  Warden thanked Dr. Ashutosh and Dr. Nidhi and offered cup of coffee, but Dr. Ashutosh excused themselves as it was getting dark and Dr. Nidhi's family mite b worried.  As they drove back silently, Nidhi felt pretty tired.  As she watched Dr. Ashutosh drive silently, her eyes felt heavy.  She shivered a little as she made herself comfortable in the seat.  Dr. Ashutosh lowered the AC temperature and offered her his coat as she was already wet and it was getting cold outside too.  Nidhi hesitated initially, but took it anyways on his persistent request.  As she enveloped herself in his cozy coat, she quickly drifted into a blissful sleep. 

A soft voice awakened her.  She opened her eyes reluctantly and looked in the direction of the voice.  She gave a lazy smile still half asleep.  Again, someone called her name softly and she opened her eyes to gaze into 2 deep black piercing eyes.  She found herself drawn into them as she stared back.  She thot she saw a glint of something in them, but she quickly came to senses by a tender touch on her shoulder.  She withdrew her shoulder in a quick reflex and stared back to realize it was Dr. Ashutosh.  She rubbed her eyes and mumbled a quick sorry.  "Dr. Nidhi, why don't u come inside and have a cup of coffee?. 

Recap:

Chapter 11:  Caught up in your scarf!

He woke up next morning with his head buried into Nidhi's scarf. 

Edited by achiever - 19 March 2012 at 1:59am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993ashutoshnidhiCandy_jsakshaya24Chit15ritu3kumarMimohabhalobasaPooja_0910aksujimeenu0527AbhiAnisessyBlushsarikashobha21jayasree.raoLibrajanu1610CherishhChitrathanSwastikAshNi

ritu3kumar Senior Member
ritu3kumar
ritu3kumar

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
why such a small update...Clap

Go to top