Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Zedzee and cherrish...

yup.. will b updating today.. :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DikshaBalujaCherishh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 106)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Me here already for reading dearBig smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DikshaBaluja

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Chapter 43:  I c u!

Nidhi sighed and glared at the girls who had been studying her man shamelessly!  And she didn't even had a chance!  "U girls!" she bawled!  "have u no shame!.. u r well educated.. professional.. intelligent..decent girls!" she cried!  "so? ' it means v have good chance.. he aint yet taken after all!"  A girl winked at Nidhi and she was jst abt to attack her wen Angie grabbed her and cried,"u stupid girl.. u even know wat u r talking abt.." she whisphered into her ear wat the word "taken" actually meant in their world!  Nidhi gasped and turned all red!!  "ooohhh! U all girls r sooo sooo shameless and.. and ' and.. aaarrrgggh!" she yelled "and u too Angie!... u r their ring leader!"  The girls giggled and Nidhi stomped out of the room angrily!  "she is sooo nave!" she heard thm say as she closed the door!  She was fuming with anger!

Nidhi paced heavily in the hotel lobby outside his room!  In anger, her mind had stopped working.  She didn't know wat else to do or wer else to go to vent out her anger.  She felt like trampling something or punching someone!  Ridiculous..it was so ridiculous the way her anger was making her feel!  Ashutoshji was rite..she was getting increasingly violent!  For no apparent serious reason!  She clasped her fist tightly!  She jst cudnt tolerate anybody talking anything abt Ashutosh.. flirting was way out of the line!  She was still in her thots wen she heard a soft chuckle near her ears.  She looked up to see a chuckling face of Ashutosh!  A sudden anger rose in her and she pursed her lips and flared her nostrils at him with a heavy intake of breath!  "Oh! Oh!  Wat shud I do to evade the wrath of my princess?" he joked.  His countenance was amazingly cool and it really really infuriated Nidhi more!  "Oh..y don't u chose ur princess from the ones whom u r trying to impress!" she barked with rage.  "Nidhi!" Ashutosh cudnt help his outcry at her immense rage!  Seriously, it was so much more thn wat he had seen on her face even for Siddhant!  Nidhi pouted stubbornly and looked away!  "Sweetheart.." he started to cajole her.  "I m not ur sweetheart!" she shrieked.  He chuckled,"y?"  "stop chuckling!.. I m seriously angry!"  "at me?"  She didn't answer.  "Sweetheart'."  "I told u .. I m NOT ur sweetheart!"  He shrugged,"wat did I do!"he exclaimed!  Seriously, he had no clue wat did he do to invoke such amount of fury in her!  Nidhi shot at him an angry glance!  Ashutosh shrugged cluelessly again!

The door of his room opened suddenly bringing out a bunch of giggling girls!  It was thn tht Ashutosh realized tht thy had been again creating a scene in the hotel lobby' wat was happening to thm!  He sighed and looked at Nidhi first and thn at the girls.  Seeing Nidhi in a bad mood and Ashutosh giving a clueless expression, the girls got another God-given opportunity to provoke her!  Thy giggled and greeted him in unison with a very coy hello!  Ashutosh cringed at the sudden attack!  The girls went past him one by one passing some naughty comments'"Oh!  I luv the color blue bt I think the opposite color can look absolutely dashing on certain ppl!"  Ashutosh had been wearing the red T-shirt shopped by Nidhi!  "George Clooney..aah..u know so foolish of me to think abt him.. he is too far away to catch.. I bettr look for someone closer"  Ashutosh had no clue who George Clooney was.. bt the word closer had definitely meant something more!  "oh u r so rite.. tho I wonder if everyone has as handsome a physique as the wolverine!"  Nidhi gaped at the girl with wide open mouth!  Ashutosh didn't knew who wolverine was.. bt he gauged whose physique thy wer hinting at!.. His face turned red in awkward embarrassment and he stepped back instinticively as the girl went past flying her arms in air.. shud thy touch him'God forbid.. Nidhi wud surely kill tht girl!  Ashutosh glanced at Nidhi with his suspicions.. oh he was so right.. Nidhi was raging with unbound anger!  Angie cudnt suppress her laughter at this entertaining spectacle.  Bt she quickly pushed the other girls out from the lobby pleading before thy cud comment any further.  Thy went.. bt not without giggling and throwing a teasing glance at Nidhi!  Her nostrils flared!  She didn't knew if she cud contain such amnt of anger in her any longer!  Angie went up to her bt she didn't even look at her.  "Nidhi.. ur purse and phone r still lying on the table!" she informed.  "Huh!" Nidhi cried!  Angie shrugged at the questioning face of Ashutosh and uttered a soft and frank sorry before going away!  Nidhi stomped into the room and Ashutosh followed her in!

She had jst picked up her purse and mobile and was about to rush back out when he grabbed her elbow and stopped her!  "Nidhi'" he started.  "so I m not even ur sweetheart now!" a lone tear trickled down her eye as she cried cutely!  "Oh.. sweetheart.. how can u not b my sweetheart.. hmmm?.." he wiped off her tear gently and asked her.  She looked at him with tearful eyes and cute frown!  And a few more tears trickled down her face.. "Sweetheart.. I m sure thy wer jst teasing u.." he said wiping off every trickling tear even more gently.  "wat if thy wer serious?" she cried frankly.  He chuckled lovingly at her cuteness.  "I didn't knew u wer so possessive for me.." he said softly and his eyes travelled over her lips, which wer uttering such adorable words!  He caressed her jaw softly with his fingers and inched closer to her lips.  She took his hand and pressed it against his lips before thy cud reach hers and made a letter "N" and thn "O" with her finger on the dorsum of his hand!  He cudnt help smile behind his own lips.  Her lips pursed in a cute pout and she crossed her arms and turned away with a small frown as soon as she had finished.  "I m still angry on u!" she cried.  "y?"  "u purposefully tried to look this handsome didn't u.. it was all a part of ur plan.. wasn't it?"  He cudnt help laugh!  "I didn't do tht.. seriously!" he replied frankly.  Nidhi turned to get a good look of him.  All he had done was done up his hair in more decent fashion.  Bt he hadn't applied his usual gel and had let thm loose free to rustle softly instead.  He was wearing a casual well-fitting jeans under the very red T-shirt tht she had shopped for him earlier!  And his sleek jaw cudnt grew more hair in one day!  In actuality, he had done nothing unusual.. in fact he had worn the T-shirt for her!  She sighed.

Ashutosh felt a strange sensation wen she was studying him.  Tht hidden want rose in him again.  If jst Nidhi wud seek his lips with equal intensity!  He gave out a very heavy yearning sigh and tht made Nidhi to look up at him with questioning eyes!  She had been in her thots bt his sigh had as if called out to her!  His eyes bespoke of something.. a desire for sure.. bt this desire was different.. it wasn't as if he was wanting something.. it felt as if he was expecting something.  Thy looked into each other's eyes for a while before Ashutosh broke the silence.. "luks like ur anger on me has vanished finally.. thnk God.. I had no clue how to protect myself from ur wrath seriously!" he joked.  Nidhi came out from the brief trance tht he had held her in!  "Y u want to attract girls?" Ashutosh cudnt help chuckle at her frankness.. "who told I want to attract girls?" he asked with an amused smile! "bt u said it was ur plan!"she cried.  He tsched lovingly at her,"Oh my Nidhi dearest' I don't want to attract girls.. I want to impress thm.. its part of my broader plan!" he explained.  Nidhi got impatient.."y u even want to do this?"  "I cannot forget wat I promised to u Nidhi!"  "It wasn't a promise.. u don't need to do all this!" she cried.  "emmm.. hmmm' I had promised myself tht I wont let u down.. and I will do everything to achieve tht goal.. its an opportunity Nidhi to let thm know wat us is all abt.."  He went close to her again!  "for all ur devoted love Nidhi.. I can do at least this.."  he rubbed softly at her jaws again and looked deep into her eyes.  She stared back with searching eyes.  thn y did u push away at my flash light? she wanted to ask.  He saw her eyes becoming wet suddenly bt before he cud ask thy heard a knock at their door.  Thy pulled apart and Angie peeped in with a naughty smile!  "Hope I didn't disturb u..!"  Ashutosh rolled his eyes in awkward embarrassment.  Nidhi still glared at her crossly!  "we wer jst teasing u.." she wishpered to her.  "this is no way to tease!.. u r MY best friend!" Nidhi cried.  Angie loiked at Dr. Ashutosh hesitatingly.  She didn't know wether thy shud discuss such things in his presence.  "Okay.. I m sorry.." she apologized and thn informed tht thy wer waiting for thm for the bfast!

On the bfast table, to their surprise the girls wer treated royally'a personal waiter waited over thm.. thy cudnt hide their delightful smiles!  The bfast table was set with luxurious items..Boys gaped and gorged on the food shamelessly!  The girls giggled and watched over Ashutosh and Nidhi.  Thy cudnt help feeling envy at the way Nidhi was treated.. like some princess.. both by her prince charming and the hotel manager who waited on her personally!  The food had been delicious and thy all ate it to their heart's content and so much tht thy knew thy wudnt require any lunch to pack!

Thy all gathered on hotel lounge area later on to discuss further plans.  Thy confessed to Dr. Ashutosh tht thy wer so full tht trekking up hill was going to impossible!  Thy laughed and joked abt it before finally deciding to go to the river tht Ashutosh had marked on his map earlier bt skipped due to time constraint.  It was decided tht thy wud skip lunch, visit the river, and trek up to the hill for sunset instead.  Dr. Ashutosh had planned a surprise for thm for the evening and thy defered their departure to home after the surprise.  All felt intrigued and excited at Dr. Ashutosh's surprise.  Rohan went and informed the drivers of the jeep while the rest prepared themselves for their excursion to river!

Nidhi got so excited and her excitement was so visible on her face.  Ashutosh knew she luved water bodies.  He had so had wished to take her to the river!  "oh I've learnt thy have quite a few water sports over thr.. "she asked.  Ashutosh nodded in a yes.  "oh..I hope I didn't forgot to pack ur nylon shorts!" Nidhi cried.  "oh oh.. Nidhi.. I don't wear shorts!" he mumbled back quickly.  He felt embarrassed talking abt his clothing with all her friends around and tht too with Nidhi!  "bt u cant'" bt before she cud continue he dragged her to a far away corner.. "wat r u doing Nidhi?" he cried.  "Wat?"  "y u want to discuss abt my shorts infront of ur friends!" he exclaimed.  Nidhi chuckled.  "hullo.. thts wat ppl normally wear.. at least I m not talking abt trunks!...u cant roam in a drenched jeans!"she exclaimed! "bt I want to!"  "bt'" she started to argue. "No further discussions on this topic.. period!" bt Ashutosh cut her short abruptly and went away.. it was too embarrassing a topic for him even to discuss!  Nidhi stared after him with an open mouth.. Did he jst walk away on her'. again!  she frowned after him bt soon it was replaced by a mischievious smile.. a very mischievious idea had struck her mind to get back at him!  She strode up to him with slow gay steps.  Ashutosh sensed her mischief from her spirited gait.  He got up from the table before she cud reach him.  She was surely upto something and he didn't want to embrass himself infront of her friends.  He walked away towards his room and he knew Nidhi wud follow him!  "wait.." she cried as he reached his room with long quick steps.  "not a word further abt my clothing!" he warned her.  "oh.. its not abt urs .. its abt mine!" he saw a really mischievious twinkle in her eyes.. "wat abt urs?" he asked her suspiciously.  "well.. I hope u don't mind my clothing..?"  "wat clothing..?"  "well' the normal swimwear clothing.."  Ashutosh stared back at her with a dropped jaw!  Swimwear!!!  And wat did she mean by normal swimwear'?  "wa' wat swimwear?" he asked.  Nidhi jst chuckled naughtily in reply.. "oh.. don't tell me.. u don't know wat a normal swimwear is for a woman!" "No!" he cried at once arching his brows threateningly.  Nidhi giggled mischeviously.."yes..! in fact I m going to try it and see how it looks!"  she cried and before he cud grab her she ran into his room giggling and latched it before he cud barge in!  He heard a heavy laughter from inside.  He paced heavily in the lobby infront of his hotel room waiting for her to open up the door!  Thr was no way tht he was going to let her wear the.. the.. he gritted his teeth.. and go out!  Wait till u open the door Nidhi! He cried behind his teeth!

Nidhi was still laughing hard at her mischief wen she heard a knock at the door.  Expecting him to b Dr. Ashutosh, she cried back.  "No.. way.. I m going to wear it!" she cried.  "wat?" she heard from outside.  Oh! It was angie!  She opened the door to let her in and scanned the lobby for Dr. Ashutosh.  He was not to b seen!  "oh.. u r looking for Dr. Ashutosh.. somebody jst called him.. bt he glared at me queerly.. and looked furious.. wat happened.."Angie asked.  Nidhi giggled and narrated her mischief.  Angie giggled with her.  "Ur Dr. Ashutosh is some man!" she cried.  "yeah.." she blushed.  "u know how the girls wer envying u at the bfast table!" she cried.  "yeah.." Nidhi blushed again,"he has a mission.. to make thm jealous!"  "Wat?" Angie cried.  Nidhi giggled and nodded a yes!  "he cudnt see me feeling humiliated.. so he has decided to impress thm.. and make thm feel envy of me"  "really and the evening surprise is a part of his plan!" asked angie.  Nidhi nodded a yes!  "Wow.. I m sure..the girls r gonna get floored.. and boys wudnt dare to question his integrity ever again..i saw the grit in his eyes!"angie chuckled.  Nidhi smiled with pride!

"thn I thnk u shud return his romantic gesture!" she nudged Nidhi mischeviously!  "Wat..how?" asked Nidhi!  Angie bit her lip and smiled at her naughtily!  Nidhi stared at her suspiciously.  Wen she grinned like tht, her ideas shud b taken with a caution!  Angie pulled out an exclusive swimsuit from her backpack and danced it in front of her eyes!  Nidhi fell back with huge gasp!  "Oh my God!"  A quick wave of shyness mixed with embarrassment ran thru her!  "U 'u..have still this.." she braved to utter tho she knew wat she was hinting at..  "eh..u.. u r not planning to wear this.. seriously!" Nidhi tried to pass her most obvious suggestion to Angie herself!   "oh.. stop it.. thts a lame trick... u know wat I m suggesting '"  "No way Angie!" she cried.  "yes!"Angie insisted.  "Nope.. never!"  Nidhi nodded strongly at her ludicruous idea!.."oh Nidhi its so appealing"  "thts the problem.. its very appealing!" Nidhi replied with a blush!  "thn u definitely shud wear it" she winked at her!  "nooo its not happening Angie!" Nidhi was shouting bt she cudnt stop blushing!  Angie tsched with annoyance.  "thn y did u bot it?"  "Angie u know it was a teen whim.. dadi bua wudnt have ever allowed me.. I didn't know y I had even bot it and the heights is u have still kept it!" "oh.. look at it.. how cud've I even have heart to throw it away!" she pressed it to her heart dearly.  "thn y don't u wear it!"Nidhi suggested.  "No way.. look at my figure.. it wont even suit me.. its for voluptuous figures like urs!"  Nidhi blushed.  Somehow Ashutosh's eyes scanning her revealing figure on the convention nite flashed across her eyes.  She blushed seriously and cud jst reply in a very low voice.."No.. I can never do tht!"  "Oh Nidhi.. such clothes r to bring ur man down on thr knees.. jst try and c if it really works!" she winked at her naughtily!  " Oh..shut up with ur whimsical ideas..i don't want tht!" Nidhi replied!  The last time she had uttered these words and made her wear tht backless blouse, she had seen how Ashutosh had reacted!  "Oh Nidhi b a sport..c'mon!"  "No..Angie !"she refused flatly.  Angie remained persistent bt her pleads went unheard and finally she gave up and stomped out of the room!

Nidhi sighed after her and thn stared at the swimsuit tht Angie had jst thrown on the sofa.  She picked it up and looked at it tentatively.  It was the first ever swimsuit tht she had picked up as a crazy teen and Angie had termed it as pretty sexy and had claimed tht it wud enhance the look of her curves very appealingly!  She had tried it only once and had no heart to wear it ever again!  She cud never go out in such revealing outfits.. and swimsuit was last thing she wud even try!  Bt this.. this tempted her.  She bit her lips in nervousness.  Truthfully, she was tempted to try it once again.. jst to c whether it still fitted her tht perfectly and to c if she really looked equally appealing with her more augmented curves now!  She bit her fingers in shyness.  The thot of Ashutosh's eyes roving over her appealing figure itself gave her many many goosebumps.  Biting her lips mischeviously, she smiled to herself and decided to give herself a try.

She went in to change and thn glanced herself hesitatingly in the fulllength mirror.  Oh my God!  She gasped and cried to herself as she threw her hands against her mouth to stop her nervous giggles.. she did look extremely appealing.. in fact even more appealing thn she had looked as a teen!  "Nidhiii!" she heard a sudden cry from outside.  Her heart jumped out to the ceiling!  In a flash her brain had recognized the voice.. it was Ashutosh!  "OH MY GOD!"  She panicked and shrieked with fear!  Oh.. but he misunderstood her frightful cry and came rushing inside within a second before she cud even bolt the door.  She had jst realized how stupidly she had forgotten to latch the restroom door!  She promptly jumped behind the door to hide herself, but he was quick to spot her!  She thrust herself back into the wall in apprehension!  If she cud jst get any place to hide herself!  Ashutosh's jaw dropped down to the floor and eyes widened like a big cherry at her sight!  He felt his heart mite jst have had a mild attack!  As she gazed at his look, her heart hammered inside her chest.  She instinctiviely tried to move away, but he quickly moved in response to block her path!  She backed off instantly and her heart skipped a few huge beats as she stared back at him with big questioning eyes!  His eyes had made a quick scan over her body already, but this time thy went down more slowly and leisurely over her curvy figure.  So sexily, Nidhi felt tht it gave her a thousand shudders at once.  She was in a one-piece swimsuit and it was as if she was barely wearing anything.  She cringed herself into an imaginary box around her.  She had never seen him looking at her tht way.  Sinfully irresistible, his eyes read as thy waited on those specific parts of her body with a very raw manly desire.  A wave of submissive shyness swept over her as her eyes slowly lowered down with heaviness and cudnt leave the floor!  She turned and tried to cram herself into the little space available in the corner formed by the open door.

Ashutosh's eyes had reached back to her face and thy had briefly sparkled with a shameless admiration and a very open desire when thy had met hers before she had lowered thm down to the floor in shyness.  He instinctively reached for her and Nidhi flinched in fear as an instant response.  Bt he slowly closed the open door and without even touching her, he encased her with his body by laying his hands on either side of her on the wall to shield her away from any shyness tht she was feeling due to exposure.  Nidhi had feared badly when he had inched closer to her to reach for the door and thn again wen he had tried to encase her, bt he had maintained a distance.. a very decent distance.  Her eyes became wet and she turned slowly to look up at him.  Ashutosh's breathing still came heavily and quickly as he stared silently at her face.  Her face was still so innocent and pure.  For a moment, he had lost himself.  All his mind cud register wer her curves!  His very primal need had awakened suddenly and was on the verge of breaking lose before he cud even think of anything else and he had gazed at her with such amorous greed!  Bt her timidness and her innocent shyness had made it all go away.  And he cudnt stop himself protecting her and shielding her from everything.. even from himself.  She inched towards him and he guessed she wanted him to hug her, but he moved back quickly.  Surely, he wudnt trust himself with her in such attire even if she jst wanted an innocent protective hug.  She stared up at him with big eyes!  "U r going to wear this?" he asked her abruptly.  "Nooo!" she cried as sudden redness spread over her.  "Good!" he managed to remark!  "Its nice bt not appropriate' for this occasion.." he remarked as he reached for the door not leaving the eye contact.  "tho u wud like to try it aftr mrg!" he uttered and saw a quick flash of strange shyness creeping up in her eyes before he closed the door behind him gently.  A small smile crept up on his lips.  She was jst so very cutely appealing and not to mention rivetingly beautiful!

Nidhi stood blushing near the door for a while!  Everything had happened in a flash..and now tht it ended, her heart wished tht it wud've never ended.  For some reason, she had started to like such closeness to him!  And it left a deep yearning in her!  She sighed and gave herself a warm hug and it was thn tht she realized she hadn't even tried to cover herself up wen his eyes roved over her!  She gasped frighteningly at her own bold reaction.  And Oh!  she had even started to like it and yearn for it!  She quickly pushed away any such thots before thy raided her mind again!  She shud b out among others as quickly as possibly.  She hurriedly changed into a well-fitting nylon 3/4th.  And as she donned and adjusted her T-shirt over it, her brain brot back memories of his touch on her waist tht morning tht still seemed to tingle her.  Her heart ran a few fast beats bt she breathed in deeply and stepped out of the rest room!

"So...wat happened?" she heard Angie cry and dance her eyes with a twinkle while sitting on the sofa waiting for her.  Nidhi gaped.."u..u had sent him?" she cried.  Angie giggled naughtily,"I knew u wud try it.. no girl on this earth who luvs her man cud resist tht temptation!" she cried.  Nidhi blushed heavily and turned away from her with shyness!  Angie came and hugged her teasingly from behind.  "So tell me wat happened?"  "nothing'" she replied.  "Oh.. not fair.. after all my hardwork.. I deserve to know at least a little bit!" Angie cried.  "bt nothing happened.. really.." Nidhi replied seriously.  "really?" Angie gave a disappointed cry.  Nidhi chuckled,"he is too decent a man!"  "huh! Sometimes one shudnt b too decent.. !"  Nidhi chuckled again.  "don't tell me.. he didn't even look at u..!" Angie cried again disappointedly.  Nidhi's eyes lowered down immediately with shyness.. she cannot tell how he had looked at her.. a vivid red color crept on her cheeks.  Her gestures told Angie tht he had indeed!  "Oh my God!" she cried.  "really?" she nudged Nidhi.  "everything is not to b told.. my dearest buddy" Nidhi pulled her infront and pulled at her cheeks!  "okay.. okay.. bt I m happy.. so very happy for u.." she cried and thy hugged each other giggling joyously!  Nidhi sighed over her shoulder.  Yes.. he was too decent a man.. bt a man he was.. and the way he is wanting to get intimate with her, his desperation, the growing desire in his eyes, it frightened her.. and more so.. coz she knew in her heart tht her own desires and feelings wer growing in the same direction.  His words from the morning rang in her ears, "its such a torture sweetheart!"  Torture it was! And a very sweet one!  She sighed.  She didn't know y he wanted to kiss her wen she was so unclean.  Did he want to enter her more private world!  Bt she didn't know if she was ready for tht!  She was frankly very hesitant.  Angie broke the hug and looked inquiringly at her thotful face!  Nidhi nodded a no!  "I don't know Nidhi.. how it feels or wat u go thru wen u r in luv.. and in a r'ship.. bt I will b thr wenever u need me.. for watever u want to confide or share..okay?" Angie told her.  "I know..Stupid.. u don't even have to tell this.." Nidhi scolded her lovingly and grabbed her hand and off thy went.  Angie too didn't change into any sort of swimwear.. decent or not.. to give Nidhi company!

For the rest of the trip, thr wer clear two demarcations of the groups.. the girls group and the boys group.  And so Nidhi-Ashutosh didn't have any opportunity to stay close to each other or even talk.  But more thn once Nidhi felt he was looking at her differently!  She was confused with herself.  Whether it was she who was expecting something different from him or were his eyes really saying something different!  She sighed and looked at him again.  It wasn't lust nor was it innocent luv.  Thr luv was slowly crossing the boundary of innocence!

Wen thy reached the river, Nidhi was desperately seeking some time alone with him but her friends seemed to have taken fancy of him and it looked he had more interest in thm thn her!  She huh'ed and stood quietly under a tree.  Angie and other girls had tried to drag her for the water sports with thm bt she feigned a headache and requested some time alone.  Angie gave her a knowing look and she glared at her to which Angie chuckled and ran away.  Her eyes went over him.

Nidhi observed him silently.  He was chatting something with the boys pointing at the river, probably informing thm abt the depth of the river, velocity of its flow, the force it held, and thr by relating the perils of going into the water!  She laughed at her joke on him.  The fine breeze coming over from the river blew his hair wildly.  And Nidhi found it extremely appealing.  He never let his hair lose this way, thy wer always gelled up and done neatly, save for tht one moment wen he laid in his bed looking like a cute kid the first morning tht she had spent in his house.. in his room!  Nidhi blushed to herself.  As tht scene ran vividly infront of her eyes.  Her first touch of his soft hair!  The first skip of her heartbeat!  The first scent of his masculinity!  The first sensation of his tight squeeze on her waist!  And how she had clenched at his T-shirt over his chest.  And his mouth tht had drawn towards her for the first very time!  (reference:  Chapter 13:  First knock of love  page 19)

She was still dwelling in those sweet memories and smiling to herself wen she heard a loving voice puling her out of her daydream!  "mooning abt me?" he asked naughtily.  She bit her inner cheeks spreading a slight smile over her lips and uttered a No!  "Liar!" he whisphered.  Chuckling, she looked into his naughty eyes and frankly cudnt look any deep!  She was afraid he wud b able to read her innermost desires!  Her face suddenly turned hot at tht thot and she turned away from him.  "don't u want to join ur friends in the water?" he asked suddenly and turned to point towards her friends but he was left aghast at the sight thr!  The boys were stripping off their clothes fast to their bare minimum shorts!!  The girls didn't seem to mind tht!  In fact thy wer.. thy wer.. Ashutosh turned back to Nidhi in horror!  Wer thy in swimsuits!  He cried to himself and his jaw had hit the floor!  Nidhi laughed at his expressions!  "looks like someone is stunned with shock!" she commented and laughed heavily!  "wat r these ppl doing?"he cried.  "obviously bathing in river"she replied shrugging her shoulders.  He was lost at words as to wat to argue nxt.. certainly not abt their clothing.. it was too embarrassing to even talk!  He rubbed off his brows in hopes to rub off the frown tht had formed over it.  Nidhi chuckled at his cute reaction.  "Oh.. c'mon.. thy have dressed decently..!"  "bt swimsuits r swimsuits!" Ashutosh cried helplessly!  "thy r short and revealing!!" he cudnt help himself cry.  Nidhi laughed heavily again.  "not all wud want to bathe in their full clothes!" she cried!  Ashutosh looked at her alarmingly!  "u r not planning to go in thr."  Nidhi outcried,"y not!"  "No!" he commanded.  Nidhi shrugged her shoulders in anger.  "Y not.. its ridiculous!" she cried.  "No.. u r not going!" Ashutosh said with finality in his voice!  Nidhi shook her head in disbelief.  "U r really not serious!"  "I m.. very much!"  "u know.. thy r my friends.."  "I know bt thy r half naked!" "Tht is sooo rude!" Nidhi cried in disbelief!  He was overreacting and tht too pretty harshly!  Ashutosh looked at thm furiously again.  Thy wer all, boys and girls, together in a shallow pool of water formed betn some rocks, shouting, splashing and playing!  The couples were shamelessly displaying thr relationship status in half-clad clothes drenched completely in water!  Ashutosh was shocked and disgusted!  Ashutosh didn't think it was even necessary to clarify his stance to Nidhi!  Nidhi threw her arms in air in exasperation!  "Dr. Ashutosh.. thy r my friends.. and thy r decent ppl.."  He still kept mum.  His face drew some stern expressions.  "its quite normal to wear such things.."she tried to explain.  "really?"  "oh! don't look at their attire look at their intention.. thy jst mean fun.. wud Angie and Rohan join thm  if it wasn't decent?"  "Angie aint wearing a swimsuit!"he cried.  "thts bcoz she wanted to give me company!"  "really?  U wear such clothes in public?" he asked with a frown.  "Yes!" Nidhi lied out of defiance.  He looked at her furiously.  "no u don't.." he crossed his arms and looked at her angrily.  She replied with an equally angry glare!  Thy stood glaring against each other!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993YessopCandy_jsShahi12amit1944dancydreamer-AnaRoy-Pooja_0910ZedZeeheydoc27sudhajoanjaliniBinatmyeranandiniboseBlushsarikavyomanjayasree.raoniniborn2ruleLibraaru29CherishhparmarAttrocks

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Oops forgot to edit here..have commented in d same pg though

Edited by Cherishh - 24 September 2012 at 4:47am

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
thnx cherish!  My lappy has been acting whacky!Angry

Cherishh

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
My...my...my...its simply superb

Luved and cherished it to bits.

Its more of a Nidhi's update...ahaa...but luved Nidhi in this avatar a lot too...though not to mention I never miss Ashu (HER man as u said, me all frowning and pouting though accepting it...sigh...) in ur writing.

Not to miss...Ashu was all d while chuckling, smiling and laughing...and of course shy and embarrassed...hayeee..me still in dreamland, thinking how s*y he would be and how charmfulDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

Nidhi's possessiveness was worth to read..it was so sweet...I thought she would be jealous but with pride, but never thought this much possessive...and she was so innocent shedding tears..arre Nidhi he is all urs, don't feel so bad..see just for simply saying he is "My Man" Manisha is giving warnings and scaring me...me so angry on herAngryLOL.

Luved the way the girls were teasing her and enraging her..poor dear...and the condition of Ashu who was not exactly getting what was going on was awesome..me was trying to imagine his confusing face, but alas he didn't let me even go there as he is too smart and finds out everything so soon...errgghh..can't even let me drool about him, I know this all ur plan Manisha.

Well apart from all my taunts and stupid jokes yet serious notesWink..I should talk about the update than my pondering session...

It was just beyond awesome dear.  The way Ashu was taking care of everything to impress Nidhi's friends time and again was so attracting..I mean who will go to this extent for their luv.  And the new ideas u put in all d time are just amazing.  Yes me too Envy Nidhi for getting such a Man..sigh.

Luved all d teasing, lovely nok-jok of the leads and our Anji's plan to awaken the innocent and nave Nidhi to make her Man go all gagaaa..was simply superb.  The way u said about this swimsuit surprise made me all dead thinking about Ashu's condition..but its really a pleasant surprise...oh Man I guess Ashu has really a great self-controlLOLLOLLOL from his seductress.

Yes their relationship has reached new heights and beyond innocent luv, but their is always this respect they hold and knowing their limits is one of the qualities of your AshNi that I adore the most.

I guess after all Nidhi's possessives its time for display of Ashu's possessiveness..but Ashu its not so easy to win Nidhi's wrath to...she is really testing himLOLLOL..me still wondering how he is handling all his emotions..poor boy..Its just not his day, everyone is making his go crazy about his luv, firstly all her frnds teasing, then Anji to send him to Nidhi, and then Nidhi's openessWink and finally the bigger dhamaka the river and all girls and boys swimming..he really need to learn a lot to live withLOLWink

The Anji-Nidhi's convo was good with some revelations as to Nidhi's feelings, which cleared my doubts about her feelings at this stage of their relationship...well she is suffering not less than Ashu to understand her emotions...

There is so much to say, but don't know what to say yaar...so just let me be in my AshNi landBig smile (but still I wrote a lot I knowTongue)

Well, would luv to know whats d surprise Ashu is holding and luking forward for Nidhi's surprise to Ashu, and trying to brace myself up for the past to resurface and its outcomes in AshNi loveland.

Bring it on dear...till then will b waiting for another wonderful ride of ur imagination.

achiever

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

thnx cherish!  My lappy has been acting whacky!Angry

aww don't wry dear, it will not be more than my commentEmbarrassed..have a luk thoughLOLLOL.

achiever

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Oh My God,achiever,this chapter lead me in another world dear.In the beautiful word of waterland and with ashu and nidhi"s love land,and anji is so naughty.and ashutosh is still surprise package for me,but still love his naughtiness,care and love and mostly anger.and swimsuit part and ashu's entrance,my heart beats moves so fast,and one crack in my heart,lovely and so romantic chap,dear.this is for you,and next update with romance again,please.this is my wish achiever.HugHugMuaah...                                          this chapter led me near to ICU                                                                         aapke lion se dar lagta hai

Edited by alkaparmart - 24 September 2012 at 8:33am

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top