Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 150

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Nidhi's denial is justified..how can she agree for all Ashu does...that is not healthy relation...
It has come at right time...Ashu has to taste it and stand strong..
Why he wants to impress the girls??? Wink Why Nidhi does not like the idea??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ezraachieverttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 101)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KBfanNo1

Goldie

KBfanNo1

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Pls update soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Nidhi's denial is justified..how can she agree for all Ashu does...that is not healthy relation...
It has come at right time...Ashu has to taste it and stand strong..
Why he wants to impress the girls??? Wink Why Nidhi does not like the idea??

Yeah.. every time Ashu gets away with wat he wants.. Nidhi is too simple!  lets c wat happens this time!  Nidhi is a gem and ek dum rite kinda girl who has entered his complicated and one-dimensional life!LOL

Ashu ka kya hoga vo to aage aage pata chalega.. and as for Nidhi.. her reaction is as expected.. one or the other way.. she has a tendency to stir things up in Ashu's boring life.. LOL

y he wants to impress girls.. well.. thts wat is bothering Nidhi too!LOL   Ashu ko lagega ek dum different type ka zatka!.. bt nothing like wat u all will b expecting.. LOL 

thnk u so much for coming on this thrd and commenting.. Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KBfanNo1

Pls update soonWink
still a few parts to add in.. bt will try and update it soon...thnx so much for waiting..Embarrassed

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Manesha,i read it and it was very nice updt-looking frwrd fr de next reactions frm both sides...

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Manesha,i read it and it was very nice updt-looking frwrd fr de next reactions frm both sides...
thnk u soo much.. posting it soon!

SwastikAshNi

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Chapter 42:  "J" is the word!LOLLOLLOL

"well.. I was hoping u wud help me to out to impress the girls.. bt I guess I have to think on my own!" he shrugged and went away!  She gaped after him!  did she jst heard rite?  Was he planning to impress the girls!  A shocked Nidhi stood thr rooted on the spot.  He came back and grabbed her hand to drag her along with him.  "u r not serious!" she cried to him!  "very much!"  Her worried expressions amused him!  Again she pulled him back and let others pass on!  "wats the need!"she asked him impatiently! "Oh u r feeling jealous!"he cried.  "No I m not!"  He chuckled.  "so wat r u exactly planning?" she asked!  "u will c.." he replied shortly!  Nidhi saw a naughty twinkle in his e yes!  So a plan was already in his mind and he wasnt sharing with her! Huh!

Ashutosh chuckled at her "huh'd" expressions.  Nidhi shot at him with tight pursed lips!  "c'mon.. u luv surprises rite?" he remarked.  Nidhi pouted.  He chuckled.  Nidhi dropped his arm from her hands in annoyance!  He gave a sweet twitch to cheeks.  "No!.. u don't do tht.. u know tht!" he cried and grabbed her hand before she cud run away!.  Nidhi tried to wriggle her hands out of his tight grasp!  "I will do it.. and I will do it a hundred times!" she muttered defiantly grinding her teeth!  "Y r u even this annoyed!" he cried in amusement!  She shot back at him.. Oh! Didn't he remember his mission impress the girls!!  Huh!  And she looked away from him angrily!  She pulled on her hands hard and he pulled back with equal strength.  It was a funny kind of tug of war!  "Oh! I luv this!!" he chuckled frankly.  A small smile crept up on her lips at his innocently frank tone!  Her heart wud melt down a 100 times at his such cuteness!  "C.. luks like u r enjoying it too!" he joked!  "No!" she cried while still struggling trying to hide her smile in vain!  "fine.. thn lets c who wins!" challenged he.  "fine!" she tried to b curt bt thr was clearly a hint of chirpy excitement in her voice!  Ashutosh chuckled.  She probably didn't know he was master at this game.  Ask Armaan!  And really Nidhi tried every little trick in her book to break free from his clutch.. bt he was way too smart and quick.. for his age!  Nidhi shot at him.  She had tried everything.. biting off his hands.. throwing blows.. and even squealing with fake pain!  "Oh.. u r too good at this.. so much of experience haan!" he remarked.  Nidhi glowered at him.  He chuckled a comment,"bt I think I will learn!" and finally let her loose.  She flinched back her wrist out of his clutches rubbing heavily at it!  "U r a monster!" she bawled!  He chuckled heavily.  It was thn wen he removed his eyes away from Nidhi tht he realized wat a dumb and stupid spectacle thy had been to her amused friends!  To Nidhi's utter embarrassment, thy had stopped to enjoy thr little showdown!  Angie suppressed a sudden burst of laugh!  Ashutosh-Nidhi's expressions were worth it!  Nidhi rolled her eyes at Ashutosh and joined a giggling Angie!  Ashutosh cudnt believe he had lost all track of time and place in playing with Nidhi!  Oh how cud've he behaved so stupidly childish!  He threw an awkward smile at the rest and proceeded away from thr in a haste!  Certainly, Nidhi wasn't helping with his mission!

The group murmured abt thr little hand-to-hand combat, as someone had termed it!  Thy wer behaving oddly since morning.. or shud thy say since after thr little sleepover!  More ever, thr r'ship was as such pretty strange and thy wer increasingly intrigued by it with each passing minute!  So wen thy stopped for a little brk, a boy conjured up enuf courage to ask Ashutosh the most obvious question tht thy wer all very curious to know since thy saw their sleeping bags lying together!  "so sleeping bags hmm... luks like u 2 had grt fun last nite!" he asked mysteriously.  Ashutosh almost choked on the water tht he was drinking!  He hadn't failed to grasp the hidden meaning behind such frank direct and abrupt question!  It looked like his efforts were yielding wrong results!  "wat do u mean?" Nidhi suddenly rushed onto him with a bark!  Ashutosh had to move quick to hold her back!  "Whoa!  Chill!  It's a simple and straight forward question!" defended the boy!  "Do hell with ur straight forward question!" she growled under her breath!  "Nidhi'" Ashutosh gave a stiffled cry in her ears!  This was certainly not a place to create a scene!  "No! I have been listening to their nonsense for long now!"  "Nidhi.. No!" he clasped her wrist tight as a signal for her to stop!  Nidhi ignored his request.  "Ashutosh ji, Thy need to get a piece of my mind for the cheap way thy think abt u.. and don't make me keep another promise.. coz I will not!" she bawled.  "Nidhi' its not wat he meant.. I m sure!" Angie tried to make peace before the situation went out of their hands!  "No Angie.. thts exactly wat I meant!" the boy barked defiantly.  Thr was such rage on Nidhi's face tht Ashutosh feared tht she was going to blurt out some real swear words' he tried to pull her out of thr.. but she stood her ground stubbornly and glared back at the boy furiously!  She gulped down her anger and replied to him very flatly'"thn let me get it very clear to you.. he is not some boy who wud spike some girls drink jst to get cozy with her.. neither is he someone who will resort to cheapest of tricks jst to get a girl!  Nor is he some sleazy old man entertaining his physical indulgences with a pretty young girl!  He is a man of character!  Do you even know tht it was my baba who requested him to accompany me on this trip!"  A hushed murmur ran thru the group as she continued with same vehemence.  "I luv him not bcoz its something forbidden and it gives me a thrill.. I luv him coz of wat he has done for me.. and the way he has done for me' and for all those rite reasons tht a girl wud adore a man!  His love is not an outcome of some midlife crisis.. it's a natural and true feeling of emotion that sparks inside a man's heart wen he meets his right girl wether he is 20 or 40!  Y is it so hard for u all to accept it.. y u all want to find out weird reasons behind our r'ship.. cant it happen in the most natural way as it happens betn any boy and girl!  U didn't question other couples in this group.. u found thr dating to b obvious thing.. thn y r u all so curious abt my r'ship!  Hasn't anyone of u ever spent a nite with ur partner alone?  In fact U become an object of joke if u didn't!  Isnt it?  And yet u question this man's very clean intentions and try to humiliate him.. inspite of his sincere efforts to understand u and forward a hand of f'ship!  I have no shame in tellito ng this whole world tht I luv this man.. And I will spend a 100 nites with him alone coz I know I wont regret a bit.. coz I know he is the man who will never let me down in my baba's eyes.. I luv for wat he is.. and I m very proud tht I m going to b his wife!"  Nidhi completed in the same firm and undeterred voice, bt inspite of trying hard to hold back her tears, thy trickled down her face defying her orders.  Ashutosh pulled her towards him instinctively to gather her in his arms.  She had suddenly looked quite exhausted with this sudden outburst!  But she ran towards approaching Angie who embraced her in a comforting hug!  Ashutosh stared at her befuddled for a brief second of time.  It felt to him so queerly strange tht his Nidhi went into someone else's arms to seek the comfort!  His heart hadn't learnt to imagine anyone else!  Bt he gathered himself quickly and he was left with a mixed feeling of some strange anger and yet immense pride and adoration for the girl of his life for all tht she had said and for all tht she was doing!  He sighed in confusion and burying his hands in his pockets he went up to tht boy with whom Nidhi jst had tht ugly spat!  Siddhant was his name, he remembered!

Rohan had dragged him to a far side and was talking to him animatedly, he observed, wen he approached thm.  "Siddhant.. how can u even think of such thng!  U know Nidhi!  We all know Nidhi!  and yet u brot this up in such an ugly manner!  If u had even slightest of dbt u cud've come to me.. or talked to Nidhi more privately.. u know y v r all such good friends and wat v all mean to each other.. bt u've betrayed the trust of a very true and honest friend by questioning her character!" Ashutosh overheard him say angrily!  Rohan stopped abruptly as his eyes fell on Dr. Ashutosh.  Ashutosh looked at him suggestively and Rohan excused himself.  Ashutosh offered him to go and talk in more private area, which he declined.  Ashutosh sighed and looked at his friends who were conveniently standing in quite an earshot range!  Apparently, he gathered thy wer as eager as Siddhant to know wat he thot of this whole issue!  "Well.. Siddhant.. I don't think so u had any bad intention behind ur question thn mere curiosity!" he said to Siddhant's surprise!  "wat u cud've done is asked me more privately to avoid riling up Nidhi!"  he explained with a calm countenance.

Siddhant looked up at him in amazement!  He was the same man tht thy had found pretty boring the other day.. and Nidhi being their favorite in thr circle of friends.. obviously thr r'ship had been a hot topic of discussion.. a few of thm even had crush on her bt thy always felt Rohan had better chance with her!  Bt Nidhi surprised thm with this man who seemed quite different sort of guy and not to mention older to her by almost 20 years!  The more polite restraint with which he had behaved throughout the day yesterday, his sudden dare at the bonfire nite took thm all by surprise!  Thy had still been figuring out wat all it meant wen thy both had disappeared suddenly and it wasn't till today morning tht thy had learnt tht while thy had sloshed up, he had planned this niteout with Nidhi!  So obviously thr had been lot of speculation going on as regards to his intentions.. bt thn thr morning conversation with him again compelled thm to chng thr opinion regarding him and perceived him as a totally different person.  He was a wise man and a good man.  His sheer personality and demeanor exuded nothing bt dignity!  The sleeping bag and stargazing idea had actually been simply grt and in fact many had commented tht thy wud surely luv to try it with their partners!  And in all truthfulness, he had merely asked him out of curiousity in more sort of lighter way.. on behalf of the rest of the ppl who truly cared for Nidhi.. bt Nidhi jst erupted at him without even thinking and tht made him more angry and he accused thm knowingly to make thm blurt out the actual truth behind this r'ship!  He sighed as these thots crossed over his mind in a flash!

Dr. Ashutosh was studying him silently all the while, he observed.  It made him a bit uncomfortable.  Ritesh was rite the other day wen he had said tht Dr. Ashutosh reminded him of his boss!  "Look Siddhant" he finally spoke to his relief,"its jst a misunderstanding.. I understand u all had curiosity regarding this r'ship.. Nidhi apparently didn't have enuf time or opportunity to disclose this in a better and more convenient way!  Or as I wud've liked with a formal recognition of our relation.. but unfortunately we cudnt.. and it's a human tendency and not jst gossipmonger's favorite fodder to speculate on any such sleepover!  And I gather its quite normal thing for today's generation to go for such nite outs with thr partners..irrespective and irrelevant of wat thy wud do with thr time alone.. and I felt Nidhi shudnt b left out bcoz of my moral or social inhibitions.. and as I think u too wud naturally do for a girl u r serious abt.. rite?  So lets not take this thing too seriously.. lets brush aside everything tht happened.. and I apologize on behalf of Nidhi.. she is blunt at times..even rude.. esp wen it comes to me bcoz of our odd sort of r'ship.."  he smiled and glanced at Nidhi who was pouting!  He chuckled at her and continued,  "and ppl have a tendency to blame the more responsible one.. so its me in this r'ship.. and I know it and I don't take it to heart anymore!"  he smiled and shrugged.  Suddenly the group around thm had fallen silent.  Thy didn't know y bt thy had been listening to his speech attentively.  Even Nidhi had forgotten y she was crying and had looked up to him in amazement!  The ease with which he was talking to her friends!  He commanded so much of respect and attention so naturally!  His manners might have been mild but she knew thy had captured her friends' heart already!  For first time, she realized how charming a man he was even for others!  She cud easily fell head over heels in love with this man all over again!  She blushed at her own thots!

He slowly walked up to Nidhi and took her to her friend Siddhant.  Thy shook hands, said sorries, and hugged each other.  The rest of the friends cheered thm up!  Siddhant wanted to apologize to him as well but he shrugged it off.. claiming tht it wasn't needed!  Angie came to give Nidhi a warm hug and as others gathered thm and cheered her up, he walked out of the circle!

Ashutosh watched over thm silently from a distance.  Thy finally wer successfully in bringing a bright smile back on her face!  He sighed and as he started to walk ahead alone, Rohan caught up on him with quick long steps.  He looked back at Nidhi and remarked, "Congratulations.. You have achieved a unique feat.. never had v had a single spat ever on any of our trip.. bt thnks to u.. ur involvement was very entertaining!" He gave him a wry smile.  Ashutosh looked at him to understand his extreme dislike for him!  One reason was obvious.. Nidhi.. and others ,if thr wer any, well didn't matter much!  He shrugged and replied,"well.. one needs to add a flavor to break the monotony"  "Not tht u didn't by dragging me into tht truth and dare game.. bt I guess ur role was less entertaining!" Ashutosh deliberately added a bit of caustic note to his tone!  Rohan again gave a fake humorous laugh!  "such a hypocrisy Dr. Ashutosh' wen it was clear who had enjoyed it the mooost!"  Ashutosh shot such a fierce glance at him tht Rohan feared if it wasn't for his friends , he wud've surely gotten a black-blue eye!  And his tightly pursed lips told him tht he better shut up if he had any sense left in his brain!  He sighed and thy walked a few steps in silence as Rohan didn't dare to shot back at him!  A while later, Rohan cudnt help but shrug his shoulders with annoyance.  "U r troubling Nidhi.. Dr. Ashutosh!" he cried.  "Well..at least Nidhi doesn't think so!"  "she is nave and blind in luv!"  "Its her life to live and her heart to give!"  "Bt she is my best friend.. cant c her feeling humiliated!"  "not tht ur behavior was tht of a best friend!" Ashutosh shot back! "wat do u mean?"Rohan retorted!  "Wat did she expect.. a little help from u and u cudnt even do tht!"  "u r talking abt ur issue at my home?" he asked.  Ashutosh didn't think it was even necessary to answer!  "Look.. it was very difficult.. okay!"  "yeah... I always knew it wud b difficult for u.. Blame Nidhi for keeping so much of faith in ur f'ship" he replied sarcastically.  "It wasnt tht easy Dr. Ashutosh and besides by all ur tall claims, shudnt it b u who shud b protecting her honor for all ur claims of being mature and responsible one in this r'ship'Mr. Know-it-All?"  "Oh! So thts all for ur tall claims of fship.. is it?.. shudnt u have had at least some courtesy of telling her tht u wer going to fail her.. betray her this way so tht at least she wud've had a chance to save her grace!"  "I didn't betray her..and I wud never betray her!"Rohan cried!  "bt I guess u wud never understand.. bt I don't care.. Nidhi understands me!"  "huh! I think ur intention was deliberate!"  "wat do u mean?"  "U know!"  "I know?"  "Admit it Rohan tht u hate me so much tht u want to c me humiliated.. even if it hurts Nidhi!"Ashutosh cudnt help himself cry with bitterness!  The amnt of dislike tht was betn Rohan and him was on surface and thr was no point pretending it otherwise!  Bt Rohan gaped at him, which was a surprise for him!.."U know Dr. Ashutosh.. u r prejudiced!"  "really?"  "and jealous!"  "huh!"  "admit it to yourself Dr. Ashutosh and thn question my intentions!"  Rohan glared at him with a big frown and walked away.  Ashutosh gazed after him furiously.  He didn't know exactly y he had a go at him.. for wat he did with thm at truth and dare game, for wat he didn't do at his house, or jst being himself around Nidhi!  Eh!  He was one man in this whole world who he jst simply cudnt tolerate!  He stomped ahead angrily!

Bt a moment later Nidhi joined him merrily to take away all his anger!  He put his anger aside for a while and focused on her instead!  "Wat?" she asked, suddenly conscious of his very steady gaze on her!  She looked pretty happy and her features and gestures suggested tht she wud prefer sitting and mooning over him rather thn trekking in these woods!  He chuckled at the thot!  "wat!" she asked with slight hint of sweet annoyance this time!  He looked around to make sure thy wer out of the earshot range of others.. and replied softly with a very loving tease..." I luv for wat he is.. and I m very proud tht I m going to b his wife!.. wife!.. emm.. hmm.. never knew u wer this eager!"  She blushed!  Can she help it!  As he smiled knowingly in reply, her hand slid into his as she entwined her arms around his!  "u know Nidhi..the first thing tht I m going to do wen we reach back home is to tell ur baba tht v cant wait any longer!" he murmured impatiently!  And Nidhi blushed as if giving silent approval!  Bt no longer had he murmured and had thy indulged in a romantic tug of arms, thy heard a sudden abrupt cry behind their back." "excuse me!" cried someone!  Startled, thy turned their necks back to see a very earnest Siddhant requesting to pass thru!  Awkwardly, thy untangled thr hands quickly to let him pass!  Thy wer still gaping at his abrupt behavior when in came another sharp cry of "excuse me!" before thy cud even think of resuming their little romance!  And on it went in the same way till each and every member of the group except Rohan and Angie had passed thru thm!  Angie bundled into a suppressed laughter.  Nidhi joined her and Ashutosh was still gaping at thm, but thn he jst shrugged yielding to their mischief!  Thr wud b definitely a time wen he wud held Nidhi's hand tightly and securely and not even let anyone pass thru thm!

As everybody resumed with their walk, Nidhi asked him,"wat happened?"  Ashutosh looked at her.  The way he was feeling.. it seemed tht he was getting too possessive of Nidhi!  He gave himself a confused sigh!  Nidhi arched her brows cutely and asked him again!  He smiled lovingly at her!  He felt like kissing her!  Strangely enuf, the desire had been growing since her denial!  "looks like someone has forgotten abt his mission!" she shrugged and remarked.  Ashutosh sighed, thankfully she gave his brain something else to think abt!  "No.. I haven't!" he replied.  "well.. I don't c any plan in action!"  she murmured.  "thnks to u.. I wont have to try hard!"  "oh! So wud I get a gift!" she asked excitedly.  He chuckled.  He luved wen her eyes sparkled with excitement'"Sure!"  "okay.. I will think abt it!"  "sure.. watever my ma'm wants!"  "wait.. I already have it in my mind!"  "Wat"he asked.  She pulled him closer and whispered in his ears,"u will not try ur plan on girls!"  Ashutosh erupted into a heavy laughter!  "No.. sorry.. thts not happening!"he replied  Nidhi pouted and tsched!  "Okay fine!" and she stomped back to Angie again who looked at him inquiringly!  He jst smiled off!

Tho after jst get refreshed thr and thn head back to hotel for some bfast and pack a decent lunch for their trip!  Bt Ashutosh didn't think it was appropriate for the girls to refresh in an open jungle.. primitive camping wasn't exactly his way of fun camping.. and certainly not wen a convenient hotel was nearby!  So he had kept his room!  Tho he left it at their discretion but informed thm tht it was open and permitted for thm to use it if thy want having had it all set with the manager!  Obviously having paid a hefty amnt as a tip and giving him a lucrative offer of recommending his hotel to his hospital management, the hotel manager and staff were going to b more thn hospitable!  A small grin spread on his lips as he thot abt his further plan.

As he had expected, the girls cudnt resist the idea of using the clean well equipped bathroom as opposed to the open jungle.  He remembered how Dr. Rangnath had enlightened him once in this matter when thy wer renovating the women's locker and changing rooms of hospital!  "wen a man meets catastrophe on the road, he looks in his purse, but a woman looks in her mirror!" he had quoted.  "such was the relation betn a woman and a mirror" he had commented and advised him to put an extra mirror on the doors of lockers as well and provide thm with extra supplies of cosmetics handy and thn to reap the benefits of having highly motivated women workforce!  Tho he had rubbished the idea of providing cosmetics, he had successfully bt partly reaped benefits of having mirror around!  Well, it luked like Dr. Rangnath was true.  Coz almost all the girls had jumped in in the jeep and wer driven back to the hotel.

Wen he reached the hotel lobby after finishing with the manager, thr was commotion of giggles!  This world of girls was strange and different for Dr. Ashutosh from the one he encountered daily in his hospital!  He requested thm to wait for their turn in his room instead.  And the girls scurried to his room giggling apparently at the word he had used for thm.."ladies!"  Nidhi had jst come out wearing casual trekking pant and t-shirt as Angie went in to change.  "Oh! I cant believe he is the same boring..serious  dull Dr. Ashutosh..oh he seems sooo romantic..Star gazing wow!  Y my boyfriend ever had tht idea!" cried a girl.  "I luved tht sleeping bag idea!"Another girl cried.  "I luved Rohan's idea of having snaps in it.. bt I m sure.. it mst've been Dr. Ashutosh's idea originally" yet another girl commented.  Nidhi was amused at their enthusiasm to discuss abt Dr. Ashutosh!  "how did u even find him?" A girl nudged Nidhi teasingly!  Nidhi blushed.  "y.. don't u c' he has gray hair!" Nidhi teased thm!  "who cares!" thy cried.  "Oh! Shut up u girls.. " cried Nidhi!  "Oooh!  Don't u know how I love George Clooney!"  "oh.. he is too old.. I luv Captain Jack Sparrow!"  "hah! Leave him alone!  Nobody can beat my iron man .. Robert Downey Jr.!" a girl literally jumped on her feet!  "did u forget the original indestructible man of metal THE wolverine!" Angie cried chuckling as she stepped out of the rest room!  Nidhi chuckled,"so I guess nobody cares abt Brad Pitt now tht he is taken!"  "Absolutely not!"  Cried all in unison!  "haven't u heard Nidhi.. the taken one's r most desirable!" cried Angie and winked at other girls!  As thy giggled heavily, thy heard a hesitant knock on the door!  Angie opened it up for thm.  It was Dr. Ashutosh who had come apparently to inquire at the sudden eruption of loud noise a while earlier!  Angie politely explained the situation.  Ashutosh gave an obvious look and excused himself after searching for Nidhi unsuccessfully!  By the time, Nidhi pushed her way out of the tightly gathered girls at the door, he had already left.  Nidhi sighed and glared at the girls who had been studying her man shamelessly!  And she didn't even had a chance!  "U girls!" she bawled!  "have u no shame!.. u r well educated.. professional.. intelligent..decent girls!" she cried!  "so? ' it means v have good chance.. he aint yet taken after all!"  A girl winked at Nidhi and she was jst abt to attack her wen Angie grabbed her and cried,"u stupid girl.. u even know wat u r talking abt.." she whisphered into her ear wat the word "taken" actually meant in their world!  Nidhi gasped and turned all red!!  "ooohhh! U all girls r sooo sooo shameless and.. and ' and.. aaarrrgggh!" she yelled "and u too Angie!... u r their ring leader!"  The girls giggled and Nidhi stomped out of the room angrily!  "she is sooo naive!" she heard thm say as she closed the door!  She was fuming with anger!

***luks like AshNi ka plan ulta pad raha hai!LOLLOLLOL.. Ab Ashu ke plan ka kya hoga.. and more importantly Ashu ka kya hoga!LOLLOLLOL.. and mind u.. the girls have jst started.. some more fun... and yes.. teaser for the nxt update.. Nidhi in swimsuit!.. Shocked  yeah.. u read rite!LOLLOLLOL ******

Edited by achiever - 17 September 2012 at 7:35am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopCandy_jsShahi12amit1944aarti1303dancydreamer-AnaRoy-DikshaBalujaMimohaPooja_0910Binatheydoc27myerassktlkjayasree.raossss97BlushsarikaCherishhChitrathanLibraparmarANeelimaSJSwastikAshNi

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Wow...didn't expect an update today...awesome yaar...me gonna read now

Post Reply New Post

Go to top