Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 101)

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wow nice to see an update after long. So all the girls ogling at Ashu? Well, thats how our ashu is, isnt it? Irresistible Smile. Hope the next update is sooner.

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Wonderful dear... Aaj k update mein toh bade-bade dhamaake kiye hain aapne... Too gud... I really havnt seen any person as polite as Dr. Ashutosh... Too gud... N rohan n ashu tiff was fantastic... Gals openly discussing ashu... Wow... N the teaser??? U r just gonna drive us mad I guess...
Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Superb Update Achiever , Loved it.
The more interesting thing is Nidhi in swimsuit . I guess she will wear it out of jealousy when she will find other girls are trying to attract Ashutosh Physically.
Out of Jealousy.
Can't wait to read next update.
Continue soon.
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Yessopamit1944BinatDikshaBalujaCherishhPooja_0910ssktlkBlushsarika
thnk u all so so much for ur likes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910Cherishh

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wow is it your name,achiever.it is fab chap,and nidhi is in full mood.and ashutosh so polite,please make next update soon,we can't wait.

Edited by alkaparmart - 18 September 2012 at 3:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Wow nice to see an update after long. So all the girls ogling at Ashu? Well, thats how our ashu is, isnt it? Irresistible Smile. Hope the next update is sooner.

i think this update was fast.. coz i managed to keep it short..LOL.. thankfully..LOLLOLLOL..

neways.. no dear.. u r mistaken.. thy wer jst "studying" him..LOL.. ogling karna baaki hai..LOLLOL.. I dont know how fiercely Nidhi is gonna react thn.. this update had 2 additional paras bt i wasnt satisfied with the scene hence i didnt put it.. bt now i have got it rite.. u will enjoy Nidhi's jealousy!LOLLOL..  No u will not b termed sadist!LOL  She is so cute tht  u wont b able to resist loving even her jealousy!  LOL

irresistible. well.. well.. Ashu-Nidhi's romance has entered an interesting phase.. i wud say!Tongue  these external factors read.. girls.. rohan.. boys.. and solitude.. r triggering certain feelings tht r in conflict with their moral conscience.. and yet thy overcome it and step into the nxt stage of intimacy.. pretty cutely..LOL .. at least i have planned it tht way.. now lets c how it goes..

thnks so much for reading and commenting.. will b looking forward to ur comments on nxt chptr..Embarrassed

Pooja_0910 Senior Member
Pooja_0910
Pooja_0910

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Fantastic update di...Nidhi is fuming with jealousy aur ye to bas shuruvat hai...Awww i would love to see Nidhi getting jealous and all girls drolling over Ashu hehe maja aayega...
I always loved Ashu over Nidhi but in this chapter i loved Nidhi so much...the way she speaked through her heart and defend Ashu and showed how great human being he is...

Teaser ke bare me kya bolu i'm too excited..dont know how Ashu will control his desire after seeing her in swimsuit...
Thanks for the update

Edited by Pooja_0910 - 18 September 2012 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

ZedZee Senior Member
ZedZee
ZedZee

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
 Super fantastic update Clap Loved it a lot
Especially the part wer nidhi is getting jealous... Too cute...
It will also be fun to see the boys ogling at nidhi later  and ashu getting jealous LOL
HeheLOL but tooo goood
Waiting for ur next update Dancing

Go to top