Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cherishh

was waiting very desperately...

So cool...me gonna enjoy now.

hope u enjoyed ur shopping...btw kitne paise khatam kar diya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..haan...bolo...bolo

vo to credit card ka bill aane ke baad hi pata chale ga... ya to phir mere hubby ke chikhoon se...!!!🀣
Cherishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

vo to credit card ka bill aane ke baad hi pata chale ga... ya to phir mere hubby ke chikhoon se...!!!🀣

hope he doesn't get on "Mission Hide and Save my MoneyπŸ˜†"
achiever thumbnail

hope he doesn't get on "Mission Hide and Save my MoneyπŸ˜†"

this is first time he wud realize how dangerous it is to give free reign over a credit card out of wife's flattering praises..🀣🀣  
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW...πŸ˜ƒ.
Superb chapter...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Absolute delight...😳😳
Loved Ashu's constant concern for nidhi❀️...he is just adorable...😳
Anji-Ashu cabin talk was so sweetπŸ˜›...nice to see anji discussing her problems with her jeeja to be...Rangu part was hilariousπŸ˜†...Ashu reading their eyes...too good.πŸ˜‰..
Rohan-Ashu-Mallika part😲...now that was a great surpriseπŸ˜†...what an idea...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ashni as usual were mindblowing☺️...the kiss n the fainting😳...OMG..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Ashu n CV relationship is so beautifully writtenπŸ‘...he trusts his SIL...its so wonderful...nidhi's expression when ashu called him PAPA was so sweet..😳.
Arman n ??πŸ˜‰...too good..πŸ˜†.

Great MATCHMAKINGS...❀️🀣

A really wonderful read..πŸ˜ƒ..
AWESOME...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cant wait for the next part...
Edited by hilarious44 - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail

Me again with my not so good yet not so bad or not so funny yet funny commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--i wonder y do u say tht!!!  Wat I not agree -
ur comments r "Not so good"  - who says it tell me..**rolling my sleeves**huh!
ur comments r "not so bad"  - huh.. wat do u find anything worthy of bad in it... plz explain!!
ur cmoments r "not so funny" - πŸ˜† it depends on wat level v think.. and rest assured we think on same level wen it comes to humor!πŸ˜† 

Well before saying anything I wanna let u know that while reading the last para.."I was like itna chota sa updateπŸ˜›...den thought before mentioning it I better scroll up..else I will b on death bed..courtesy uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and am glad I have..nahi toh I would have been all near πŸ€’πŸ˜›.
Well, its d magic of ur writing and the story line up that before u know it u will finish up readingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ..way to go...so ab isse kya seeka apne...main batoo..main batoon...that ki don't grit ur teeth and don't mutter profanities for my "Waiting for the next already"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

--Chota sa update!!!!!!!!!😲 πŸ˜‘ well i was almost going to almost go red wen I read ur nxt two lines.. bach gaye!!! he he he!  on serious note, i m doing word count!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No seriously.. i was a proofreader.. so i have those few bugs left in me.. which i use wen i need.. so im trying to containn my expressions in certain few words.. jst as an experiment u c.. to know wether i m able to do tht or not!😊  and btw... i dont utter profanities.. i dont know any of those severe kinds.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. no seriously.. i know tht thy exist in other world..bt i can never use thm.. huh so much of conscience!  My hubby laughs at me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   and last bt not least.. thnk u for ur such lovely words.. i luv thm!!! **gives a coy shy smile***

Should say it really was a shocking, surprising and loving update...and yeah its really "Smthin_Clld_Luv" as from all sides its (Luv) what was there in the update.

--yeah..i thot and thot abt it.. and thn suddenly it struck my mind jst wen i was abt to post..
I luved d bond of Ashu and Nidhi and her family..its just like they r so comfortable with everything around and there is nothing that has changed or added and feel like Ashu and Nidhi's family they know each other since ever...its really amazing bond I got to witness..I just luved it.
--yeah..its so natural... as if thy belonged tht way...Clap

I wonder is it Nidhi or Ashu who is overexhaustingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Bechara Ashu's brain suffering from his maturity and way of thinking at least a tiny-miny bitπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...arre Ashu itna mat socho let things fall into place by themselves..don't rack ur brain too much becoz u need to more aheadπŸ˜‰

---very true..while writing even i was thinking the same.. bt u all r so into Ashu's goodness tht i wanted to bring something tht will make u sit back and for once question Ashu!!πŸ˜†  and thn with all the revealation in the end u will fall head over heels again in luv with Ashu!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww I just luved Ashu-Anji convo...the way she relied and luked up to him and came to him to share it and know his view and help was just so superbly written..I really luv their bond.

--i luved tht Ashu jst advised her.. and let it tackle on her own!!Clap
So finally the stalker is revealed...well I had this tiny guess though...but cool...me wondering how will all this go ahead..and most importantly Rangu knowing Ashu knows him being a stalker without Ranji reavealing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that will so fun..it will b Full Ashu enjoying their plight along with us.  I guess saliji ko tease karne ka mauka bhi toh milna chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

--yeah.. it was always Rangu-Angie.. bt the fun was how i bot it in the story.. i m looking forward to this fun part...πŸ˜†  Ashu-Rangu-Angie.. very nice sequences ahead...
Well...well...much awaited Ashu-Rohan confrontation of much occupying thing in  Ashu's mind.."The Jealousy"...it was just niceee...ahhaa..Ashu is really one smart guy to get the hints easily.  Luved Rohan too in this Convo..why wouldn't I luv him afterall he is in luv with someone elseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...chalo jealousy ki wajah se toh inka (AshNi) ka separation nahi hoga...but but who knows whats is store for us in ur super shocking and twist producing brain and its ideasπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

---he is very very smart... and v good observer... and his jealousy is not all gone yet..πŸ˜† 
OMG...OMG...OMG...With no doubt the shocker was "Rohan-Mallika"...I mean where, when, who, what d hell😲😲...but dat indeed was superbly cool.  But me all confused and ir by the feel of Ashu pondering over it so very much.  I mean why he can't be K with Rohan-Mallika (RoMali🀣)...hope this doesn't bring any tiff between AshNi.

--u luved RoMali na... wow wat a name.. ek dum romali roti ki taraah gol gol!!🀣🀣  and having no idea how it got made!!!🀣🀣
Loved the AshNi romance and especially Nidhi being a bit comfortable with all her feelings and trying to open up little by little consoling poor Ashu's feelings to a bitπŸ˜‰...and of course not to forget luved their little cute lovely one on one chat amidst poor Kaka having it all and still enjoying it.

--oh.. i luved her thr... she wants to give him wat he wants.. she is jst a bit hesitnt..thts going to make thr nxt scene very very intersting..πŸ˜‰  and yes.. Kaka was very funny thr.. a mute spectator bt very instrumental..πŸ˜†
And again the way he said Papa was so sweet to my ears...oopps sweet and lovely to my eyes to read...u just  put it out so amazingly in words..I just luved it.
--i jst luuuvved tht scene...a Ashu is more thn adorable!!! **sigh**
So finally Armaan is in...so who is it with him...hmmm...has he got marriedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› as luv is in air spread by AshNi as u said...but why do i have a sense that it might be Ashu's Baba or Nidhi's Nana...here u go..my brain who was having a lovely lazy sleep gotta work all thanks to u...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...arre yaara My Brain doesn't have even 1% of Ashu's and Ur Brain qualities...so now just don't let me give stress to my poor resting brain and update the next sooon...pretty..pretty...soonn..."me waiting already"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

--c this time i revealed myself a bit too much with the supsense... bt the following scenes r sooo relishing.. tht u all r gonna immensely enjoy it.. again the nxt update has every bit ... drama.. suspense.. the revelation of mystery surrounding Mallu-Rohan.. Rohan-Ashu show down!!! too and  Ashu-nidhi's relishing romance.. Ashu-Nidhi's issues.. yes.. thy will still have issues..πŸ˜†  Ashu's cute problems and Nidhi's way of making Ashu realize the stuff tht he doesnt see..😳

all in all a very fine update.. and i will c tht i can make it bigger for u all to enjoy it in festive season...

thnk u sooo very much for this wonderful reply...
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail
@Hillarious: thnx soo much.. first read itself was a pleasure...

will come back with replies.. for now.. diwali work calling me.. he he he..
Cherishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

this is first time he wud realize how dangerous it is to give free reign over a credit card out of wife's flattering praises..🀣🀣  

I guess he has learnt his lesson this timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I pray and hope that he doesn't get into trap againπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: hilarious44

WOW...πŸ˜ƒ.

Superb chapter...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Absolute delight...😳😳

---thnk u sooo soo much!
Loved Ashu's constant concern for nidhi❀️...he is just adorable...😳

--yeah.. he is darling.... he is a thinker and planner and essentially thinks a lot in future abt everything.. i
Anji-Ashu cabin talk was so sweetπŸ˜›...nice to see anji discussing her problems with her jeeja to be...
--tht was grt... Anji has developed certain level of comfort with her wud b jija.. and  y not He is Mr. Dependable afterall!  he is caring.. he is wise.. and someone very mature.. someone who is like a bridge betn the generation thy r in and the generation her parents r..   
Rangu part was hilariousπŸ˜†...Ashu reading their eyes...too good.πŸ˜‰..

--Oh! i luved tht part so much.. so unlike of Ashu reading naino ki bhasha of these twoo..out of corner of his eyes.. tht was hilarious..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rohan-Ashu-Mallika part😲...now that was a great surpriseπŸ˜†...what an idea...πŸ‘πŸΌ

--to tell the truth i always wanted tht in serial...so i brot it in here.. and thr backstory is very i ntersting..😳  and my Mallu had her reasons for behaving the way she behaved bt she is not evil and the fact tht she had been friend of Ashu puts her in higher place.. and i dont think so she can turn into all evil.. for sheer luv she has for Ashu.. it was pure and thts y she remains a gray character in my story with all possibilites of repenting and getting back to wat she was..😳.. i like rohan-Mallu pair!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ashni as usual were mindblowing☺️...the kiss n the fainting😳...OMG..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

--tho i dont know in reality if tht can happen.. πŸ˜† bt very unusual thngs do happen with AshNi and esp Nidhi.. and i luved the way Ashu got concerned for her fainting and the  feeding part was aww.. thy r increasingly behaving like a formal couple now!!πŸ˜†
Ashu n CV relationship is so beautifully writtenπŸ‘...he trusts his SIL...its so wonderful...
--i always fancied thr r'ship. it had so many dimensions tht cud b explored for many reasons...and i think thy needed to come together at a pnt somewhere owing to ther luv for common factor Nidhi!😳  Its Nidhi tht has brot thm together and understand each other better and probably seek wat thy missed having a family and sharing tht man-to-man bond with someone!😳
nidhi's expression when ashu called him PAPA was so sweet..😳.

--oh i luved it.. she is sooo soo cute!

Arman n ??πŸ˜‰...too good..πŸ˜†.

--I think u all have probably guessed the surprise!πŸ˜† its fun.. real fun!πŸ˜† 
Great MATCHMAKINGS...❀️🀣

--thnk u.. i m ultimate matchmaker of KTLK...πŸ˜† 
A really wonderful read..πŸ˜ƒ..
AWESOME...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cant wait for the next part...

aww thnk u soo much.. nxt update somewhere in nxt week.. bt its gonna b equally entertaining.. bcoz... Armaan is back..!!πŸ˜›

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Achiever,very fab and emotional chapter.But most liked the part where Ashutosh called papa to Nidhi's baba.And Nidhi felt happy with that.Every daughter wants strong relation of her husband with her father.And loved the way Anji wanted help and advice fromAshutoh.Achiever,i am thinking that emotionally Ashu is bonding each and every relation here.So he will really come to knew about relaation far bettterly.Loved the way his worriedness of Nidhi's career.And Nidhi/HK/Ashutosh 's dinner was enjoyable.I liked daring Ashutosh and his possessive Ashutosh in front of Rohan.And Rohan too understand the relation of Nidhi/Ashutosh.And silently Anji and Dr Rangnath's relation is building up.But i don't like mallika at all.But my only one question.Is Rohan trying to flurt with Mallika? I will not say this is a long comment.Bec i had not counted lines and words.And waiting for Armaan.Will read teaser and then comment till then Have a good and happy Sunday.
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice going. Liked Ashu's frankness when he told Rohan outright he doesn't like anyone getting physically close to Nidhi. Wonder how Nidhi will take this, though possessive love is very flattering but hard to deal with at times. Good to see the quick dates.