Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
so while i m still pondering abt the title.. it thot i mite jst put a promo as well!  Bt unluckily i cudnt come up with any teasers without revealing the surprises thts instore for u..

or a promo telling anything significant in particular!

Huh such irony!

πŸ˜† so i guess i'll take a break and see u all tomorrow!

Request:

please please do hit the like button... yeah.. it goes without saying if and only if u like the chapter!πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

plz plz post soon.yo can change the title later on...

I dont have a title in mind at all!  normally it jst flashes in a second!  bt i think as i have finished the chapter .. i think i shud go ahead and post the chapter!πŸ˜› Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherishh

After this post...do u really think I will b able to wait till Friday without bothering u for an updateπŸ˜›

well! i think i shud update.. bt.. plz someone give me an idea abt the title!!!!  i feel its incomplete in a way if i dont put a title!  ***thinking*******  I will give myself 10 minutes brk to think abt the title.  . and update.. pukaa promise!😳 
achiever thumbnail

****For previous chapter refer pg 124 (Monday's)********

****For all previous chapters, refer index on pg 1*******

***The nxt updates I think will take a new thrd.. i will post the new thrd on index pg 1 and here too****
Chapter 47:  The surprise!πŸ˜›

Wat was happening to thm? Ashutosh thot wryly and sighed again!  It wasn't as if he wasn't understanding Nidhi and her jealousy, bt this he hadn't expected!  He hadn't known tht she was going to dbt his integrity!  Lord! He pinched betn his brows with sudden tiredness!  The pain in his hands and body wasn't even close to wat he was feeling in his heart!  He sighed deeply and let himself loose for a while!  He knew wer it stemmed from, bt he cud not possibly make her understand y he did tht and wat he had wanted!  He sighed silently and gazed at plates tht lay empty on the breakfast tray!  Nidhi had fed him, inspite of his sharp refusal and apparent annoyance at being treated like a kid!  She had acted stubbornly  pretty stubbornly!  And he had reacted rudely.. very very rudely!  Thn thr was complete silence betn thm and she had left with a sad face.  He hated to see her sad bt thn thy wer jst hurting each other so much with every word thy spoke tht it was better to keep silent thn b more hurtful thn thy cud bear!  He sighed heavily again! 

Kaka came in pick up the plates and enquired as to wether he was going to office so tht he wud pack his lunch!  Ashutosh remembered Nidhi's words.. words..naah.. almost an order to stay at home and rest!  Bt more thn his worry or his health, his duty was calling!  And besides he felt it wud give him a nice brk from all these thots and give him a fresh mindset to look into this problem betn thm and come out with a possible solution and perhaps a better plan!  Plan?  He sighed.  Looking at how his last plan had backfired, he wudnt want to put faith in himself again!  He sighed again and nodded a yes to kaka!  Kaka tried to help him out of the bed, bt he vented out his frustration and anger of Nidhi on kaka instead!  Kaka walked out of there in silence and he cursed himself!  His underlying frustration was mounting up and he really needed to do something abt it before he snapped at Nidhi and end up hurting themselves more!  He sighed.  He was tired of thinking abt it!  He shoved his worries in a corner and got up from the bed to freshen up and get ready for the hospital.  His body had been aching heavily.  He cud barely walk or even raise his hands!  The pain tht he had felt wen he had run those frustrated hands thru his hair told him how difficult his day at the hospital was going to be!  He gulped down some more pills and sprayed heavily over his strained muscles and he had pocketed some pills for the day too!  On his way out, he apologized to kaka who opined tht he was being ungratefully rude to Nidhi's care and concern!  He had rolled his eyes.  Kaka didn't knew wat she had accused him of!

He had jst completed his scheduled surgery of the morning wen he received Nidhi's call!  "Hi!" Her voice felt a bit low!  "Hi!" he replied flatly!  "How r u holding up?"she enquired.  "Fine!"he replied briefly.  "okay.. take rest.. I will drop by in the evening!"  "Uh.. Nidhi.. I m in the hospital and I have busy schedule for the evening!"  "wat? Y?" she cried.  He shrugged and kept mum!  She sighed and uttered a sad okay!  "call me wen u r free!"she replied tho she wasn't sure if he wud!  She sighed again sadly and hung up!  Ashutosh gazed at his phone tht was still flashing Nidhi's name!  He sighed and walked away.

It was a usual day for him, hectic and busy!  Thankfully for him!  He had skipped the lunch and had gulped down some juices with the pills to help him with the day!  It was going to take a lot many days to get himself completely back to normal.  As he came out of his cabin, he heard a familiar voice.  Nidhi looking, very beautiful in a light green dress, was talking to Mallika!  As he neared thm, Mallika excused herself looking suggestively at him!  With his hand in his pocket, he looked questioningly at Nidhi!  "I.. I came to meet Dr. Mallika.  It had been long time since we had a good talk!"  "hmmm" He answered and shifted in his place looking away and sighing heavily!  She looked up at him expectantly, bt he jst stared at her and didn't try to converse!  "is thr a hospital visit?"she asked.  "hmm'"  "wud it get late?"  "hmm.."  "very late?"  "hmmm"  Nidhi sighed at his non-verbal answers!  "U don't want me to wait?" she finally asked.  He didn't reply.  A few more moments passed in silence as thy stared at each other expecting the other to talk if not apologize!  Finally, thr silence was broken by Ashutosh's call and he went away hurriedly in response to it glancing one last time at Nidhi!  Nidhi sighed after him ruefully and walked away!

The dinner at her home was a quiet affair too.  Both baba and dadi bua had inquired if everything was okay coz she was unusually silent since she came back home yesterday nite!  Nidhi gave the reason of hectic weekend, busy day, and apparent tiredness.  Bt her sadness didn't went unnoticed from her baba's eyes.  It was something similar to wat he had seen in her eyes aftr tht convention incident!  He was eager to know how Dr. Ashutosh had performed in this test bt apparently it seemed something had went wrong betn thm again!  Bt he wasn't sure if he shud interefere in their matter unless asked!  He sighed.. how fast had his little Nidhi grown up tht he had to think before asking her abt problem!

Thankfully, Angie visited Nidhi to his relief.  Nidhi had been lying down on the bed on something else to take her mind off of Dr. Ashutosh wen she heard Angie's cheerful hi!  And she cudnt meet her eyes!  "Hey! C'mon!" she had cried!  Nidhi had finally looked up at her!  Angie cheerfully hugged her and Nidhi cudnt stop her tears from streaming down!  She cried and sobbed!  "Oh dear!" Angie had cried and patted her back to console her!  "I cant believe tht Dr. Ashutosh did this to u!" she cried painfully!  "Wat?" Nidhi broke the hug, rubbed her tears and barked!  Angie shrugged,"thn y r u crying?"  "bcoz I had a fight with him stupid!" Nidhi cried hitting her!  "Wat did u think?"she demanded.  "Uh.. tht.. u know!" Angie shrugged meaningfully!  "wat?"  "tht something serious happened in tht hotel room!" "wat.. Nooo!" Nidhi cried in disbelief!  "really?"  Nidhi cudnt meet her eyes!  "Wat Nidhi?"she asked with a gentle urge!  Nidhi nodded a somber no!  "U know u can share with me'"  "bt its not the prime issue rite now!"she cried.  "thn wats the matter.. y have u become sore tooth!"  "a sore tooth?"Nidhi made an ugly face, eh!"she cried!  Angie laughed at her expressions!  "thn wats with these tears!"  Nidhi sniffled and sighed!  And on her urging further, she narrated the whole issue!  Angie laughed hilariously at tht!  Nidhi didn't think thr was anything so funny in her narration and pouted!  Angie went and hugged her dearly!  "Oh Nidhi.. u r so dumbo!" she hit at her head playfully!  "wat do u mean?" Nidhi demanded!  Angie smiled meaningfully,"tht u will understand very soon!"  Nidhi frowned in confusion!  "will u please let it out!"she cried.  "Nope! its something tht u need to understand urself!"  "Don't confuse me.. get it out!" Nidhi yelled!  Angie shrugged off coolly,"it seems tht even wen I m not in r'ship I know abt it better thn u two"  "who two?"  "u and Rohan obviously!"  "and u think Ashutoshji knows abt it well" Nidhi frowned.  "yeah.. I think so!"  "Huh.. he didn't even talk to me!"  Angie shrugged!  "he was rude!"Nidhi bawled.  Angie twitched her lips as if saying so wat! "huh.. u too r blindly impressed by him jst like those girls!"  Angie laughed hard.  "seriously u r so jealous!  Bt I know u Nidhi.. u will soon figure it out!" she winked.  "Now stop crying and smile like u always do!" she said and hugged her tight and wished her good nite!  Nidhi waved a bye at her and twitched her lips ruefully and sighed!  Hugging her pillow, she picked up her phone to call Ashutosh.  It kept on ringing and he didn't pick it up!  She hung up and threw her mobile aside and slumped into the bed.  Waiting for his call, she didn't knew wen she fell asleep!

It was during the afternoon lunch the nxt day tht she received his call!  She had come out of her gloom well aftr she had a talk with her bestfriend!  She didn't feel sad anymore and felt hopeful to sort out this issue betn thm!  Ruminating abt it while driving, she had derived tht may b Ashutosh had really felt bad abt wat she had said!  She sighed.  She shud've handled it more maturely!  Bt it was jst not in her hands!  If she cud control herself, thn she wud've!  Bt she knew she needed to apologize to him for her behavior, bt he wasn't even ready to talk to her properly and she felt miffed at his rudeness!  Bt his call gave her some hope!  "Hi..!" she gave a hopeful cry as she received it!  He sighed!  "Hi.." plain and brief was his reply!  Nidhi pouted and didn't answer!  "Nidhi?"he called out!  She remained silent!  He sighed heavily and slacked in his chair!  Holding it close to his ear, he stared blankly and seriously at the table!  Nidhi sighed ruefully wen she didn't hear another word from him!  "byee.." she uttered!  "waaait!" he cried back as if he was suddenly brot out of his musings!  "I wanted to inform u tht Dr. Mehta has invited me for lunch.. u know tht lunch tht I have with my colleagues!"  "hmmm"she replied.  He sighed,"this time Nidhi.. this time its a semi-formal meet.."  "hmmm'" He sighed.  "Nidhi.. he wants their spouses/partners to accompany thm!"  Nidhi suddenly becomes excited!  "really? Wen is it?"  "I.. I don't want u to come!"  Wat? She wanted to cry bt her question was left stuck in her throat by a heavy lump tht clogged it!  A lone tear trickled down her cheek as she gulped her lump down.  She wiped off her tear determindedly!  "thn y did u inform me!"  "Nidhi.." he sighed,"U know ' u mst know abt it!"  "Y?" she cried.  Her lips quivered as she continued,"Dr Ashutosh.. if u have already decided thn wer was the need to even inform me.. or u wanted to hurt me for wat I did to u?" she bawled in anger!  "wat? U think I m taking a revenge here?"  "thn who wud behave so heartlessly!"  "Nidhi'" he gritted his teeth!  Tht anger tht he had so finely bottled up threatened to burst forth again!  He breathed in deeply to cool himself down."Nidhi its not like tht!"  "I don't want to hear anything abt it!"  "U HAVE to hear!"  "No! if u think I m not worthy enuf to accompany u.. y did u even bother to call!"  Ashutosh gulped down his anger.  She was throwing some very harsh accusations on him again!  Pointing a finger at his integrity and morality!  How can she hurt him so much!  He sighed again heavily! ,"If u think so, I have nothing to say!".  "yeah.. y wud u like to say anything!" Nidhi cried bitterly.  "Nidhi.. u r overreacting!" He cried.  "Yes.. watever I say is overreaction wen u don't even want to talk to me!"  He sighed.  "Its not like tht.. nidhi.. I wanted some time off!"  "time off?   from wat?" she asked.  he had no answer!  "from me?" she asked.  A sudden sob escaped her lips and she hung up the phone and ran to the rest room wiping off her tears.  Only she knew how she was holding back those tears!

Ashutosh sighed and hit his head on the headrest of the chair!  He was unable to understand y had she become so overly sensitive!  Wat was wrong if wanted to take some time off to cool the things betn thm!  All thy wer doing was fighting!  Thy needed to take some time off and think abt it.. Y cant she understand tht!  Frustratingly, he stared at the celing as if it cud throw some solution to this problem!  He kept staring at it and thn called her up again!  She didn't pick up.  He knew she wudnt!

Days passed and thy didn't talk to each other much except wen she wud call him occasionally to enquire after his health.  Their talks wud b brief and dull.  Kaka too had informed him tht Nidhi had visited a few times in his absence to enquire abt his health and tht he had invited her to come wen u wer thr bt she had declined.  He sighed.  He too had called up Col. Verma to talk to him regarding this trip!  Col. Verma had voiced tht he suspected a quarrel betn thm as Nidhi had been pretty quiet recently!  He had advised him to take things with ease and understanding!  Sometimes its such a trivial thing tht we cud've easily ignored bt v make mountain out of molehill by giving it undue importance and sometimes our ego inflates tht unnecessarily to manifolds, he had advised him!

He sighed as those words came back to him!  "It is bcoz u succumbed to those girl's effusive praises!"  "u.. u' blushed and.. and.. gloated at their comments.."

"u'u got more determined after u heard tht girl's comments abt u being strong.. I cud sense it!  Tell me truthfully.. didnt u?"  Her words still came to pinch him hard, to prick him!  He paced in the room to ease the pain!  If it cud jst make him tired enuf to go to sleep!

"I.. I don't want u to come!"  It rang in her ears as freshly as if it was jst yesterday tho it was many days back tht thy had tht ugly spat on the phone!  How can she forget tht he wanted a break from her!  And so she was giving him jst tht.. a break from her as long as he wanted!  She pushed back the tears and thots tht came back haunting wen she laid on her bed taking her far away from the sleep tht her body demanded!  Tomorrow will b again a new day, the word "new" is supposed to recharge oneself.. coz it brings so many changes.. it brings the freshness.. and it gives us a chance to write yet another day of our life in our way!  How many times she had written a new day in her own way!  Bt tht little something tht was missing in her life was so huge tht it mounted over her, almost crushing her free spirit tht wanted to fly over to Ashutosh!  Had he not talked so rudely, she wud've apologized.. she wud've forgot all their fights.. let her ego at bay and reconciled.  She never held grudges.. It wasn't in her nature.. bt with Ashutosh it was so different the way she reacted.. It was her sheer jealousy tht had lead to the fight.. she knew she was at fault.. and how much those harsh words had hurt her.. bt thn he had chosen to close himself from her.. infact closed the door on her.. and tht she cudnt bear.. yes she cud've not let him close it on her.. bt she did.. she wanted to see how long thy cud bear this pain!  She sighed heavily and rolled on her bed!

"triiinnggg" her mobile rang.. "Luv?" she heard from the other end.. and quick streams of tears flowed down thru her eyes with such force tht it soaked the pillow on which she had threw her head to muffle her sobs!  She cried till she had left no tears to spill forth!  Clutching the phone tightly to her bosom, she laid on the bed curling up!  A soft hand came from somewhere to caress her cheeks and to wipe off the stains left from her tears!  She tugged at it!  His hand felt so soft, so soothing and so comforting tht she didn't want let it go!  She knew if she did it wud jst disappear.. jst like it had done many a times in all these days.. wen she seeked the warmth of Ashutosh!  Tht hand thn gently picked her up and took her into a hug!  Nidhi started weeping into his chest clutching his shirt uttering inarticulate sorries!  She wanted to let it out, all tht she had held, to him even if he was jst a mere phantom of her hallucination.  She cudnt bear to hold it in her any longer.  This little thing had pained her so much all these days, curbing it hadn't been a solution coz it stayed there and pricked her constantly!  As she moved over to his shoulder sobbing, she finally heard his shush and realized how warmly he was holding her!  His warmth had taken out all the pain tht she was feeling.  As if it was jst the rite medicine in jst the rite measure!  She clasped onto him more tightly and he responded with equally solid gesture!  All her anger flowed down in the form of warm tears.  It was then tht he took her lips to impart her the utmost peace tht she had so longed!  As their sweetness mingled with the salty taste of tears she realized thy jst wernt from hers!  She broke away from the kiss and realized tht his eyes had been pretty red!  As if he hadn't slept for long.. as if the saltiness of those tears had bothered him for long!  She moved over to his eyes and kissed thm gently to take away all the pain tht it contained!  He closed his eyes and the last few tears trickled down his face.  Nidhi took them gently into her mouth.  She kissed thm away till thr was no stain left other thn the staining of redness tht crept up with the flushing of his face at her warm kisses!  For the first time Nidhi knew exactly wat she wanted.. and she did exactly wat her heart desired without any bars!  She moved over to his lips and captured thm with passion!  Such was the passion and so long the craving had been tht this desire, at her first fervent taking of his lips, evoked a deep buried moan of pleasure in him!  Then she took his lips with abandon letting him know how much she had wanted thm.. him!  Her fingers raked in his hair frantically depicting the frenzy state of her mind!  She went deep and down to the very core of his mouth, taking in wat was hers.. with a claim unprecedented!  She wud come out, have a breath, and thn start all over again!  It seemed unsatiable to her.. for it was for all those times tht she had so wanted to kiss him bt hadn't!  For all tht love tht he had imparted.. for his every kiss tht had drawn tht inexplicable sensation from her.. for her every gasps, moans, and sighs tht he had invoked in her!  and for tht extreme desire.. tht desire thts beyond the realms of fantasies.. beyond any lust.. and any thot of bodily thirst!  somewhere wer the only truth of love lay!  She went to tht degree to love him.. till she felt extremely tired and exhausted of feelings.. of emotions and of overwhelmingness!  She dropped down on his shoulders as if a lump of heavy sac settles on the floor!  She had no strength left to cuddle him as much as she wanted.. bt he took her.. he took her in his warm embrace and hugged her with such strength tht it imparted an instant energy to her limp body!  He went on to caress her ears softly.. putting every bit of vitality in his brushes!  He stroked her, caressed her, brushed her.. till his love imparted tht energy.. tht comfort and tht strength.  Her skin started to glow with new color!  And he gently relaxed her in his arms.  She laid there with her eyes closed in his arms experiencing the ultimate peace.  Her eyes became heavy and before she knew, she had drifted into a beautiful sleep.. in his arms.. it was all tht she cud remember before finally sleep took over her brains and she had a sleep tht she didn't have in so many days.. blissful and so peaceful!

When Nidhi opened her eyes, sweet chirping of birds greeted her ears!  She gazed at the ceiling and breathed in some air!  She felt joy'an unbound joy and she pulled out her hands to outstretch thm and writhe her body with tht sweet pain tht she had endured last nite and her lips still throbbed and tinged with it!  It was wen she writhed with tht unrestrainedness tht she realized, with a sudden feeling of overwhelming punch in her stomach, tht she was lying in his arms!  She cudnt miss his masculine scent.  Nor cud she deny the touch, so alive and warm, of his body against her  the layers of clothes didn't matter.. she cud read those currents relaying from his body so well!  His hand laid on her waist and those fingers tho unmoving still seemed to tickle her!  A fresh streak of tears ran down her face as she cuddled into and he responded with a tight squeeze and the realization dawned on her tht indeed he was very much thr.. in all flesh and blood beside her!

Ashutosh opened his eyes and cuddled her back into him!  He saw fresh tears in her eyes and gently rubbed it off as she stared at him with strange emotions!  "Luv" he said softly stroking her cheeks to tell her tht yes he was for real.. rite thr.. for her.. with her.. and forever!  He nuzzled into her nose lovingly and uttered with a soft tease,"u r not dreaming!"  He smiled with his typical teasing smile and Nidhi blushed!  She was unable to still believe tht tht rosiness tht jst crept up on her cheeks was for real!  She ran a hand thru his rough jawline, laying beneath his propped up figure!  He bent down and naughtily scraped his roughness on her smooth silky skin!  A sweet moan escaped her lips!  His eyes smiled with a twinkle and an unknown satisfaction.  It thn dawned upon her wat all she had done in the nite!  She shuffled beside him in shyness!  Had she really done it!  Oh my God!  A completely different color of redness crept up on her cheeks tht Ashutosh had never seen before!  He chuckled.  "yes.. u did.. u kissed me' my luv!" he wisphered into her ears and she hid herself in his chest with shyness!  His masculine scent never smelling so appealing!  She remembered their nite in their baba's house!  It felt the same.. even with his shirt on this time, she cud feel the same warmth, the same scent, and the same tingle of his soft hair from his chest on her hands!  She hadn't been aware of tht force thn.. bt she now realized wat pulling power it held!  His masculinity was dripping from all over him.. and he was so irresistible!  Ashutosh cud see for the first time tht raw desire in her eyes!  With all the shyness of her world tht had gathered in her eyes, she cudnt possibly hide tht desire.. tht he had soo craved to see!  Tht approval and recognition of his manliness and tht raw craving for him!  it quenched tht little something in him tht had nagged him for so many days after their fight in his room!

Yes he had known.. wat exactly was the problem and wat was its only solution!  He had inferred thn tht thr was this need somewhere back in his mind to be recognized, appreciated, and craved for by Nidhi!  As if her luv for him hadn't been enuf!  As if he had been left thirsty and unfulfilled by her restrained gestures of desire!  Bt he felt ashamed and angry at himself for the same!  How can he even ask something from such a sweet and innocent girl as she!  Bt he cud not curb wat he was feeling.. however hard he had tried!  He jst wanted her to have him!  And the feeling and restentment grew strong with each passing day! He had done everything tht day on thr trip to sunset pnt for her.. jst and jst for her.. to gain her recognition.. to be appreciated as effusively by her and even more perhaps, for his physique, as those girls had done.  Wen he had grabbed her detemindedly and proceeded after tht girl's comment, he had wanted her to notice the strength and stamina he beheld.. tht everything in him was for her.. he stood thr and walked thr for her.. he was all for her.. to gratify her.. to please her.. jst and jst her!  And he had felt proud tht he was achieving it!  He bent down and imparted a soft peck on her lips.  She pressed a hand on his chest and uttered a sorry!  He hushed her and gave her loving kisses till she felt free from her guilt and remorse!  She was his darling and he cannot possibly stay away from her.. however harsh words she had said he knew she loved him.. she loved him so much!

Nidhi smiled satisfactorily and cuddled into him.  she didn't want this to end!  Bt as she snuggled into him and pulled back a pillow underneath her head to not crush his hand, she recognized the pillow suddenly!  It was hers!  And the bed was hers.. the room was hers.. and thy were lying in her bed, in her room, in her house!  Oh my God!  She felt a hollow in her stomach and sat bolt upright!  She gasped,"how did u enter?" she cried.  Ashutosh chuckled and laid coolly on his back,"the way tht I have started liking very much.." he said and pointed to the open window of her room!  "Oh!  wat if u wer cot!"  "I was almost!"  "wat!!" Nidhi cried with horror!  "well, an elderly gentleman down the road I think was insomniac and was star gazing or road gazing.. or watever.. he spotted me jumping ur walls in the middle of the night.. he came back promptly to look with a flashlight!"  "Oh my god!" Nidhi cried.  He chuckled at her expressions."I hid behind the bushes.. and thnx to his poor eyesight or tht cat or mouse or watever tht ran in very filmy style over him.. frightening him.. poor he.. ran back into his house!  Saving me!" he laughed.  Nidhi at last breathed in easy,"u shudnt b doing this!" she cried glancing at him!  "in fact I want to do this more often.. u know.. I luv ur bed.. its soft.. warm.. and very cozy!" He outstretched his arms and legs and acted to lay more cozily!  Nidhi blushed.  "wat if u r caught?" "for my luv anything! Besides'" he pulled her back into the bed beside him as he bent over her and continued,"u give me every reason to do so!" He smiled at her affectionately!  Nidhi felt guilty,"I..am.." sorry she wanted to say bt he put his loving finger on her lips again.."not tht.. luv" "the reason I came here is totally different.." he smiled affectionately and very meaningfully!  "I wanted to tell u b4 u heard it from ur family!" he smiled as Nidhi listened to him interestedly!  "wat?"  "v r getting engaged nxt month!" he let it out!  Nidhi shrieked with joy!  Ashutosh had to put her hand on her mouth to prevent thm from being caught!  Chuckling, he wisphered"r u happy?"  Happy tears sprang in her eyes and Ashutosh uncovered her mouth and wiped thm off tenderly.."wen did u do all this.. I thot.." she cudnt utter any more.. she had thot he didn't want to see her any more.. and here he.. was.. he was.. she sighed heavily with guilt! "I thot so wrongly abt u!"  "not tht I didn't help u to thnk abt me tht way!"he cried frankly,"bt how can I forget tht I promised u.. tht it wud b the first thing I wud do wen v reach back home.. hmmm?"  Nidhi felt overwhelmed, she cupped his face and without any inhibitions kissed him showering her love!  His eyes sparkled with contentment and his smile curled up with genuine happiness!  "luv" he uttered softly and bent and pecked her lips in reply,"I m sorry tht I cudnt take u with me for tht lunch!"  she snuggled into him,"I have no complaints!"she cried.  He chuckled,"u don't want to ask y I refused?"  "No!"she nodded vehemently.."I don't.. I know watever u mst've thot it wud've been worth it!" He smiled."how can u put such blind faith in me?" he asked.  "I didn't.." she rued and played with the buttons on his shirt,"not tht I really believed u wanted to cut me off from ur life.." Ashutosh interjected.."oh my!  U..u.. thot tht..!" he felt overwhelmed.  He crushed her dearly into his chest.."I can never do tht.. u know tht!" he cried softly.  Nidhi mumbled something in his chest..he felt ticklish and amused at the same time!  He released her to let her speak freely.  She repeated,"its my fault.. I think so highly of u tht I cant imagine u doing any thing wrong.. morally or otherwise!  U have been perfect and I expected nothing less thn tht.. bt I forgot tht u r human and u have rite to err!"  He looked at her deeply,"I m not perfect Nidhi.." he said softly.  "I know..and I don't want u to b.. I don't want u to strive urself to b perfect for me.. I know its ur weakness.. to b perfect and to provide everything with perfection.. bt u shud know tht u cant..always.. and u shud not judge urself harshly for tht.. and I will too not judge or infer anything on tht basis I promise!" she cried genuinely and he bent over her feeling tht infinite love again..and thy kissed' for the first time, thy kissed each other, truly this time, as an actual kiss shud b..interactive and searching.. and Nidhi had no qualms responding to him with equal intensity of love!  At the end, he grabbed her tight for a most genuine and warm hug.. a hug of affection!  "I luv u.. I luv u sooo much!" he cried.  Nidhi needed no words to tell him how much she luved him.  She held him tight and thy laid thr like tht till she realized wat position thy wer in!  His one leg had moved over hers jst at it did wen she had laid in the sofa, in his shirt, in his baba's house!  She blushed!  This time, thy wer in more intimate position thn thy ever had been!  Quick thots of previous involvement in tht hotel room from last nite ran thru her mind!  His fervent desire to seek her more intimately came back to spur her and she stirred with awareness of his body lying so close and tried to move away!  As if he had sensed her  uncomfortableness he let her go!  He gazed at her.  She was blushing with a different glow!  "u know.. u wer in most provocative position over me last nite while kissing!" he said.  He luved to tease her sooo much!  Nidhi blushed unable to meet his eyes or even show her face.  She turned away in shyness!  She surely must've done tht!  Thr was so much pent up passion tht wanted to let loose and she knew she wudnt have held herself back in her fervid dazed state!  "I cant believe..i did tht!" she cried with frankness!  Ashutosh chuckled,"thts wat I luv abt u.. u don't know how innocently.. how naively.. and how provocatively bold u r!" he hugged her tight from back and she felt tht strange sensation again!  Thy were getting too intimate!  She gently writhed out of his arms and out of the bed.  She didn't look at him out of shyness and waddled into the bathroom to pick up her brush!  Bt more thn anything she wanted to take her mind off of the topic thy had started to converse!  She knew thy needed to talk abt it.. eventually.. bt she felt very uncomfortable.. it was sort of tht girlish instinctive hesitation!  Such things.. she had never done in her life.  And she put her brush in her mouth and she realized suddenly tht thy had kissed without brushing!  A strange sense of shyness swept over her!  thy wer crossing every line of intimacy and it didn't feel odd or different.. it felt very natural and most rite thing to do!

"luv.. I m sure u don't want me to get caught!" he said suddenly and she jerked out of her thoughts!  And saw him leaning on the bathroom door frame.  Crossing his hands, he gave her a very handsome smile! She washed away her mouth quickly and stared at him with confused expressions!  He chuckled at the sudden slowness tht was plaguing her mind presently!  She had been so amusingly unaware of the surroundings.. of possible endangers!  "u know.. v aren't married yet.. and I cannot b found in ur bedroom!" he said and she blushed like anything and squealed a low"oh my god!" as if suddenly awakened from her slumber!  "Gosh! U r rite!" she cried!  "bt thrs no need to panic!" he cried looking at her state.  "it is!" she cried worryingly,"how will u go out!"  "Y.. the way I came in?"  Nidhi tsched and dragged him out of her bathroom.  She glanced at her alarm and sighed heavily!  She walked him upto the window and peaked outside from it!  Jst as she had dreaded!  Thr wer ppl starting for their morning walk!  Thr was no way tht he cud jump out of the window and sneak away unnoticed!  She gave him a now-wat expression!  He shrugged coolly!  She was suddenly miffed at his cool manner!  Not being perfect doesn't mean he had to b careless and reckless!  She frowned at him!  "Wat?" he cried.  She cudnt help smile even wen she was angry.  He looked so cute wen he acted so dumb' sometimes!  It was jst so rare bt she knew he was feigning!  She folded her hands and sat on her bed staring at him,"thrs no way u r gonna go out from tht window.. so now wat will u do?" she asked!  He shrugged..uninterestedly.. as if he wud luv to spend his whole life in tht room!  He came and sat beside her!  "thn I guess I have to take the route out from the main door of ur house!"he said.  "Wat?"she shrieked and htn hushed in low wispher.."r u even serious?"  He shrugged.  "Wat else we can do?"  Nidhi smiled mischeviously,"u seriously didn't do enuf pranks as a kid did u?" she asked.  He was amused at her mischevious smile.  He knew one thing for sure tht she and her friends wer hell of pranksters.  "and wats the mischievious plan of my lady?" he asked peocking at her nose!  She grabbed his shoulder and wishpered into his ears her plan!  He smiled back mischeviously!  "u seriously did tht?"  "yup' it works 100% of the time!" she cried in sudden excitement!  He chuckled!  tht naughty kid in Nidhi was back!

Nidhi opened the door and thrust her tiny head thru it to make sure the coast was clear while he hid behind the nearby curtains.  She waved him to come over and he quickly jumped out of the door.  He turned around and started to walk backwards hurriedly!  After taking good few steps away from the closed door, he was jst abt to turn and escape when he was caught by Col. Verma!  "Oh.. Dr. Ashutosh.. wat a pleasant morning surprise!" he cried standing at the ajar door.  Ashutosh composed himself quickly and changed his gear forwards instead of backwards!  "uh.. well.. I thot of giving Nidhi a surprise visit!" he said.  Nidhi had trained him well with the excuse bt he came up with a better one!  "Oh!" it took Col. Verma a while to understand wat he had meant!  "Oh! u mean the engagement surprise!" he spoked hushedly to him while picking up the morning newspaper as Ashutosh came and stood near him!  He shrugged politely,"I guess!"  col. Verma gave a frank laugh!  "I like tht..i m sure Nidhi will b thrilled!"  Ashutosh chuckled to himself.  He knew how thrilled she was! "come come!" he invited him in!  On seeing him back, Nidhi gulped down her stunned look and composed herself!  "oh.. Dr. Ashutosh!" she played along!  Ashutosh chuckled to himself.  She was very good at this!  "yeah.. yeah.. he has a surprise news for u!" Col. Verma cried!  "Let it out Dr. Ashutosh.. before Dadi Bua snatches away ur chance!" he advised.  "yeah.. well..Nidhi.. I wanted to share with u tht we r getting engaged nxt month!" Ashutosh said in one go.  Nidhi blushed,"really?" she cud jst utter!  And looked at her father with joy and jumped onto him to hug him!"Oh thnk u baba!"  He patted her back and cried,"now get some b'fast ready for Dr. Ashutosh!  I m sure u wudnt want to send ur to-b-fiance hungry.. and make some sweet dish too..!" he kissed her forehead and let her go!  She cheerpily glanced at Ashutosh and ran away!  Ashutosh's gaze thn shifted to Col. Verma who was eyeing at her skeptically!  It alarmed him!  Col. Verma's skeptical gaze thn shifted over to him!  He surely hadn't bot Nidhi's mild excitement at this most exciting news!  Oh their Nidhi was so naively easy to read!  He sighed and shifted in his place while Col. Verma scanned him minutely!  His brows inadvertently raised as his gaze travelled down his crumpled shirt!  He instinctively tried to smoothen it out and even ran a hand thru his hair to set thm!  Col. Verma's eyes widened at a particular thing tht he had spotted on his shirt!  He looked down to the place his eyes had been fixed with a frown and found a strand of Nidhi's hair lying lovingly over his chest!  His face reddened as he picked it up and hid it in his palm!  "I thot I cud put faith on u!" Col. Verma cried instantly!  Ashutosh sighed giving in,"so have ur lost faith in me?" he looked up at him and asked!  Col. Verma twitched wryly at his guts!  He hated to admire this man for his courage and honesty!  He sighed and walked into his daughter's room!  Ashutosh followed him in with his hands in his pockets, wher he hid her tiny little strand of hair!  Col. Verma scanned the room and found the place of his entry as the window sill still carried the prints of his muddy shoes!  Col. Verma looked at him sharply and wiped off his prints with some cloth!  Ashutosh cud jst sigh and shrug again bt he didn't look away.  He searched the room again and sighed satisfactorily at last,"its good tht u didn't leave any more traces of ur presence in this room or else u wud b sitting in the marriage mandap today itself.. u don't know her dadi bua!" he commented sternly and walked out!  Ashutosh cudnt help himself chuckle at the underlying humor!  "I m sorry.. col. Verma!" he apologized sinerely following him.  Col. Verma warned him,"mind u.. thrs still one month to go!.. I hope u remember tht in the future!  Or else I wud have to subject u to some intense tests.. unlike this picnic one!"  Ashutosh chuckled to himself and nodded politely!  "In fact I have one already in store for u.. thrs Nidhi's mom's birthday nxt to nxt week.. v organize a pooja at home and all our relatives visit us.. I wud like u to meet thm.. infact it wud b good if u can help us in welcoming thm and of course with decoration and preparation!" Col. Verma said and Ashutosh looked at him with horror!  Bt before he cud reply thy wer interrupted by Nidhi!

She had come in to call thm for bfast!  The bfast was a good family event and Dadi bua enthusiastically relayed to Ashutosh abt her plans for their engagement!  It had been delayed due to apparently two reasons, one was tht the period rite now wasn't auspicious to get engaged and married and two thr was no correct date or time to make a precise kundali of Dr. Ashutosh to fix any certain date.  Finally, the pandit had picked up a general auspicious day for ther engagement and the date of their mrg two weeks after tht!  Nidhi got too excited hearing abt mrg date!  She cud hardly wait to break this news to Angie!  All four of them, dadi bua, Col. Verma, him, and chote sarkar, laughed after her as she ran to Angie's house almost springing on her feet!  Dadi bua looked affectionately at Dr. Ashutosh!

"Angieee.. angiee' "she shouted running and jumping over her on her bed!  Angie jerked up shrieking!  "Wat r u doing?" she cried!  Nidhi hugged her dearly and informed abt her engagement and mrg date!  "Wow!" she cried.  "how lucky!"  Nidhi nodded a cheerful yes!  "So finally u patched up with him?"  "I had been so wrong abt him all the while..he had already talked to baba while we wer fighting!" she cried ruefully!  "I told u.. !" "bt y didn't u explain me it earlier!" "bcoz these things r to b learnt by experience and not told!"  "I m so happy for u Nidhi!"she cried and hugged her!  "so how did u patch up!"she asked.  Nidhi blushed and moved away!  "wat Nidhi?.. u HAVE to tell me!"she cried!  "No angie.. its..its.. private!"  "wohooo! priiivateee.. haan!" she teased!  "So things r getting very private here.. haan!" she nudged her and Nidhi hid her face in her hands in shyness!  "Well jst one more month and u can have all the privacy in this world!"  "huh! I don't think so he has any intemtion to wait tht long!"  "Wat?" Angie shrieked in surprise!  "I don't believe u!"  Nidhi blushed.."its..its not like tht.. bt its jst tht.. I don't know how far v shud go ahead!"  Angie laughed at her naivety!  "my dear.. as far as u two want!"  "oh c'mon Angie.. we cant u know.. a line has to b drawn' somewhere!"  "Nidhi r u sure u r a modern girl?  Girls don't think abt these things anymore.. one shud do as one's heart wishes"  "have u gone mad?.. ur suggesting to do it b4 mrg?" Nidhi cried disbelievingly!  "eh.. I don't understand wats wrong in tht!"  "U jst shut up!"Nidhi bawled.  "I think its wat has been fed to u by ur dadi bua and the fear tht baba has instilled in u of his faith!" Angie cried.  Nidhi clenched he jaws in annoyance,"so u wud do tht if u had opportunity?"  she shrugged,"I don't know.. I think I will need to ask Dr. ashutosh!"  "Wat?"Nidhi shrieked!  "Y? it will b nice to know his views on this.. he seems to b a wise man.. and he seems to b understanding us.. youths!"  "No!" Nidhi ordered,"u know how much u r gonna embrass him!"  "I know!" Angie giggled as she remembered thr previous encounter and the look on his face at her blatant questions!  "bt he luks so cute wen he is embarrassed!"  Nidhi gasped!"Stop eyeing at my man!" she cried and got hold of a hard thing to bang on her head!  Angie caught her jst on time,"Oh u over-jealous damsel in luv!"  "Stupid.."she kept the thing aside and slapped Nidhi hard on her elbows,"how can I even think abt Dr. Ashutosh tht way!  I respect him so much.  He is.. he is.. like.. wat shud I say!" she exasperated!  "I m sorry!" Nidhi cried instantly! "yeah.. u better be!" she crossed her arms and turned away!  "I said I m sorry!" Nidhi urged.  "do u mean it?"  "of course!" Nidhi cried!  "all by heart?" "all by heart!"  "Okay thn I forgive u!"  "Oh.. thnk u sooo much!" Nidhi hugged her as a truce, "so now give me a solution to my problem?" Nidhi asked.  Angie shrugged,"y don't u two discuss?" "I cant' I feel too shy!"  Angie laughed at her innocence!  "thn u let him proceed further and see wer u can stop ur ownself..which I highly dbt!" Angie giggled heavily withd tease!  Nidhi picked up the soft pillows this time to hit her.  The two got into the game and played it giggling till thy fell on the bed feeling exhausted and heavily short of breath!

Its thn tht she remembered she hadn't said Ashutosh a good bye!  She ran to her home and to her disappointment learnt tht he had already left!  She slumped poutingly on the living sofa!  Her baba chuckled and came back to console her!  "U can meet him in the evening!" he said.  She nodded and hid in his chest!  He ran a loving hand thru her hair,"r u happy Nidhi?"  "yes.. baba.. very much!. Thnk u sooo much!"  "huh! Wud a father like to hear a thnk u from a daughter..hmm?" "bt baba u accommodated so much for me!"  "thts wat fathers r thr for isnt it?  I jst wanted reassurance tht he is rite man for u beta!"  "bt baba can I ask u one thing?"  "yeah..more thn one thing.. watever u want"  "baba.." she hesitated,"y did u want to put him thru these tests?  And y shud he only undergo these tests.. v r equally responsible for this r'ship.. y shud only he bear the burden and prove himself?"  col. Verma sighed and patted her daughter's cheeks,"Nidhi beta.. a test of man is always before mrg.  For a woman this test starts after mrg..and every father has to make sure tht he wud stand by his daughter and support her thru thick and thin!"  Nidhi sighed,"Isnt the tests enuf already?"  col. Verma sighed and patted her back,"u r rite Nidhi.. don't worry..it wudnt b a test!" "bt..bt he is not as such good in socializing!" "Nidhi.. rest assured.. I will b thr with him  he wudnt feel awkward..fine"  "yeah!"  "bt beta did u talk to him abt ur mom and him?"  "No'" she suddenly became serious!  "Y?"  "I fear" "u have to get over it Nidhi.. u both have to!"  Nidhi sighed deeply.  "I know baba!"  col. Verma patted her back,"Go ahead beta.. I m with u!"  Nidhi nodded and sighed determindedly!

The same morning while Asutosh was seated at his desk in his cabin, he received a gift wrapped packet with a tiny note!  "With love, for my love!" scribbled artistically on it!  Ashutosh smiled and caressed at the writing..tht had been penned from her dainty fingers!  It smelled of some intoxicating fragrance!  Smiling, he opened the packet to find a beautiful houseshaped keychain with an A beautifully painted over it.  And a very small N with a dash before it was written at the very bottom corner of the house!  He chuckled and caressed it.  So she had painted it herself!  Bt as he played with the keychain, his gaze fell on the keys tht wer attached to it!  He cudnt fail tho recognize those keys!  He never can!  For all these long years, those keys and the house tht thy belonged to had pained him!  His brows drew together in a frown!  He stared at the keychain and the keys as myriad of emotions ran thru him at once!  Y was she doing this to him! 

********please do hit the like button and let me know how u liked this chapter...😳****

also nxt week i m off to my hometown for navratri.. so no updates..😳

till thn.. Ciao.. tc..
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
Cherishh thumbnail
wooohooo...thanks a ton for updating today itself dear...

will catch up again after reading
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My God...how bold they have gotten...CV caught them...the mandap joke was good.πŸ˜†
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh you surprise me by updating new chapter early so your *The surprise* chapter actually surprise me in pleasent way...will read later:)
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. Detailed update after reading. When is our next update?
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherishh

wooohooo...thanks a ton for updating today itself dear...

will catch up again after reading

yeah.. b back sooon!πŸ˜›
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

My God...how bold they have gotten...CV caught them...the mandap joke was good.πŸ˜†

I luved tht.. i luv wen CV puts him in fix.. and the fun is his new test!  πŸ˜†  V know its not test.. bt Ashutosh doesnt know it yet and i wonder if CV has any plans to tell him.. after wat he saw in his daughter's room and on his chest!πŸ˜†