Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for detailed reply, sorry, forgot to mention, passion quotient part is very sweet 😳
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Thanks for detailed reply, sorry, forgot to mention, passion quotient part is very sweet 😳

cant help making Ashu passionateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

bt well.. i dont know wether i shud up their passion quotient or not!πŸ€”
achiever thumbnail
so wats up friends..

with mallu returning in actual serial.. it has me less interested in the show now.. so i think tht will help meto  make things up for my FF instead!πŸ˜†

u all bring in gud thots and pnts to thr story.. while I m trying to b as elaborate and logical as possible in narrating thr story, i want to keep it interesting too..

so do pnt out my folly if its not!
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So when can we expect an update then?
achiever thumbnail

Chapter 37:  The wait!

When she finished her ice-cream, he drove away again.  She had again looked quite thoughtful and he knew she was still holding up a lot bigger thng inside her' the mystery behind the pain tht her baba was experiencing was still thr and he knew it involved him..and her.. but he will need to give her time to open up.. she was insecure abt his reactions may b.. and he had to reassure her tht nothing can come betn thm.. nothing!  When he dropped her home, he really wanted to kiss her.  But alas.. he cudnt.. Didnt she ever have such thots.. he wondered.  He tried to read her expressions but he cudnt gauge if she desired it as much as him!  She arched her eyebrows to question him at his pondering face.. but she received a mischevious side smile and a distinct glitter in his eyes and she knew it was better if she not asked!  She blushed and went away bidding him good nite and sweet dreams!  He drove away and pondered mischeviously as to wether to make her feel desirous of him or not.. he knew by her earlier reactions tht it wasn't going to b too hard afterall!  He chuckled!  While it was going to satisfy the male in him immensely, it was for him to decide whether he wanted to c tht bold Nidhi or was jst happy with this shy Nidhi!  He sighed!  He cudnt believe tht he was thinking in these terms!  The Dr. Ashutosh was thinking abt luring a girl!  He laughed at himself!  Now tht thr engagement was on the cards.. it really sounded very tempting tho!

When he reached home, as expected thr was Nidhi's call before he cud even change.  "hi" she spoke with all her shyness.  Ashutosh kept mum and smiled to himself to tease her!  "hullo!" she cried.  "U didnt answer my smile!" he stated in a low naughty tone! She blushed! "Nidhi... it isnt as if its first time.." he told her hoarsely.. But she cudnt utter a word!  she knew it wasnt first time... No.. bt well.. she blushed.. wat can she say abt the way he was expressing his such desires!  As much as it was making her feel extremely good, it was making her feel shy!  He coughed this time to grab her attention!  "I am very much here!"she cried back in a low voice!  "I know!" he replied.  Thn,she heard some creaking and thn some shuffling and finally his muffled groan!  "wat r u doing?" she asked.  His voice came in echoes!  "something tht u didnt allow me to do.. I jst returned a minute back!"he replied.  "wat?"she asked,"wat did i not allow u to do?"  He smiled biting his inner cheeks! Now now!  A teasing smile played on his lips and he grabbed the phone very near to his mouth and uttered into it very huskily,"To change!"  "wat?..Oh my God!".  Her heart jumped out of her chest and she cried instantly!  She threw herself out of the bed!  Oh my God!  She had been listening to his changing of clothes all the while!!!  Her heart suddenly started beating wildly! "Oh God!" she blushed!  She heard a heavy chuckle from the other end!  oh he was so shameless!  And she cut the phone abruptly.

Clenching her phone, she paced heavily in her room!    so..the rustling and ruffling all had been noise of his.. his heart skipped a beat.. of his getting out and into his clothes...Oh God! and his groan!  Shit!  Y did his muffled groan awakened something deep inside her making her heart beat on an unknown rhythm!  She blushed to herself biting her teeth and hiding behind her hand.  She didnt know wat amnt of redness must've crept up on her cheeks, bt she knew it must've been huge!  She was blushing and fearing at the same time!  She bit her nails in nervousness!  Her stomach squirmed at the anticipation of his call tht she was sure was gonna come anytime soon!  Oh.. he was so not going to leave her at this!  And "tring tring!" her mobile rang the next moment itself.. she hesitatingly picked it up! "Oh Nidhi..U know i so want to c ur face rite now!" came a tease from the other end accompanied by a heavy chuckle again!  she pouted and went further red in embarrassment.."oh.. u r so soo..sooo baaad!" she cried!  "Nidhi.. u r reacting as if u saw it in real!"he cudnt help cry!  He heard her heavy gasp and cudnt stop himself bursting into a heavy laughter!  "wat?  Nooo!"she cried helplessly blushing heavily!  She cut the phone and threw it on the bed!  He jst cudnt stop himself laughing hard at her reaction!  He bundled into his bed with laughter and mulled abt her as it slowly subsided!  If such was going to b her reaction, thn he wud need to throw the luring part out in the dustbin.. he chuckled!  She was simply very cute.. very very innocently cute!  She was getting wary of his bold ways.  Chuckling, he called her up twice, but she didn't pick up.

A minute later she recieved his SMS.

A:  Okay.. i m sorry!  N:  Huh!   A:  I said i m sorry!  N:  >:[  A: :*  N: :o 

A: :P  N:  hmmmph!  A:  please!  N:  No!  A:  :(  A:  Hello ??  A: ???  A: :((   N: k fine..   A:  :))     N:  *smiles and hugs*   A:  *kisses* ;)  N:  *throws the pillow*  A: :p  N:  *blushes* so Wer did u learn this chat txting!  A:  randomly tried the keys!.. :P.. N:  Huh!  A:  k..Actuly, picked up a bit from newspaper..a bit from net..etc..etc... thot of trying it..and its really very convinient! ;)   N:  huh!  A:  :P No dbt yuth r addicted!    N:  :)  Yeah!  A:  So is it a truce?  N:  **pondering**  A:  Hullo ??? N:**still pondering** A:  **rolling eyes**  N:  *chuckles* A: very funny!  N:  :D yeah.. truce! :)   A:  Oh i m humbled m'am.. heres the gift of truce.. :*  ;)  N:  uhh! **picks up the pillow** A: Nooo..pick up the phone! :)

She obliges!  "So?" he asked.  "So?"she asked.  "hmmm.. so tell me wen did u came to know tht i had learnt the truth?"  "I jst guessed"she replied.  "how?" "the way u wer asking those wierd questions and the way u wer taking it all silently.. for me.. u know ur eyes speak volumes even if u dont!" "really?"  "Yeah.." "and u know how to read thm...?"  "yeah..i have  "yeah.."  "Oh! thn i shud b cautious!"  "very!" he chuckled.  she sighed,"thank u so much for understanding me" she replied,"and for ur patience!" he sighed rolling in his bed "tell me u really thot i wud hate u for this?"  "No!" "thn?" "Bt u wer so angry!"  "shudnt I?" "Yeah..bt.. y didnt u confront me instead of boiling ur blood and ruining ur day!"  "wanted to.. bt cudnt c u in worry!"  "Aww.." she cudnt stop herself cry.. he chuckled.."wat was tht!"he cried.  she blushed.  "Nothing!" he chuckled more!  "itss.. girl thng!" "really?" he chuckled more!  "stop chuckling..!" she cried feeling utterly embarrassed.  "okay fine.. i m gonna reserve my rest of the teasing for tomorrow!"  "dunno!"  "Y?" he was surprised!  "have couple of appointments!"  "oh!"he cried in disappointment.  "bt will call u if i b free early.."  "okay.. fine!"he agreed reluctantly!  she uttered her usual sweet good nite and sweet dreams bt not before he instructed her to delete her txts!  Shud anybody read tht in the hospital it wud b quite embarrassing for thm!  She had chuckled mischeviously!  he smiled at tht and relaxed in his bed peacefully!  suddenly, a lot was happening in his life!  and Gosh her dadi bua abruptly asking for engagement had totally taken him by surprise!  He sighed..bt he felt so good!  He cudnt wait to get Nidhi into his life.. not anymore!  Bt he needed to talk to Col. Verma.  He hadnt commented on it yet.. and it was important for him to talk to him first and yes! he sighed.  He also needed to tell him abt the convention incident!  He didnt know how he wud take it.. bt he had to!  He wud feel bad if he learnt from outsider and dadi bua mite make an issue of it!  and he knew Nidhi wud've had no heart to tell him!  Bt he had to.. he had to!  And he had to discuss with Nidhi her future.. their future!  Suddenly, thr were lot many thngs to do.. He sighed.  Thinking abt his life with Nidhi he drifted into a nice little sleep!

In the morning, he got Nidhi's "Good Morning" SMS instead of call.. followed by "keeping busy!" msg and it made him wonder!  She was surely upto something!  He nodded his head as he readied himself.  He had called Col. Verma and fixed a meeting with him at his office before going to hospital!  He gave a last shot at himself in the mirror reassuring himself again tht he looked perfect!

When he reached his office, Col. Verma welcomed him warmly.  Thy chatted randomly initialy before the coffees came!  Ashutosh learnt tht he had invested his retirement money in tht export garment buisness.  Having no real knowledge regarding it, he heavily relied on his partner.  Ashutosh gave him Armaan's card and informed him tht he was his best friend and wud b too happy to help him if any need arose!  He had been planning to expand his buisness and was waiting for Angie to complete her course so tht she can take up some of his responsibilities!  Apparently, Solanki had been too critical and wary of plunging into such buisness for her daughter, not tht he had tht sort of any money!  Col. Verma had joked!  He told him Angie was equal to his daughter and he wished to do something for her too!  thy having spent most of their savings on thr costly education, he wanted to earn enuf by investing his pension further so tht he can spend lavishly on their wedding!  And if Angie worked with him, thn thy wud find her match from Lucknow itself so tht both daughters can remain with thm in Lucknow!  Ashutosh had found the idea pretty good!  Tht way Angie wud always b in touch with Nidhi even after mrg!  The conversation had slowly drifted from Angie's wedding to Nidhi's wedding! And Col. Verma had again asked very eager Ashutosh to wait for a couple of months at least!  "You had said u wud fullfil her every wish b4 mrg!" he had asked!  "Yes..bt i think tht can b fullfilled even after mrg!"he had replied. "Not all!"he had cried,"she has told u all her wishes i hope!..I can guess wat wud b her wishes..i had been so strict afterall and dadi bua wudnt bail her out in tht matter either!" He had replied chuckling to himself. "I had thot she wud've some serious wishes!" he had joked nodding his head!  "aah..dont tell her tht!"Col. Verma had advised,"For thm even silliest of wish is a serious wish!  U will b in trouble if u voice wat ur really think!  Trust me i have had experience!" he had chuckled!  Ashutosh had answered with a polite chuckle!  "Has Nidhi ever told u abt my story?"he had suddenly asked!  "No.. err..she didnt have tht opportunity!"  "well, thn let me relate it to u!" he had said enthusiastically to Dr. Ashustosh's utter surprise!  He had chuckled at his expressions and started with his narration!

"We had met at a relief camp.. she was an intern thn bt had voluntered!  Can u ever imagine anyone falling in luv at a relief camp!" he had laughed!  "The most unlikely of situation to fall in luv and yet we fell in luv!  She was impressed with my uniform and my dignified demeanor and i was smitten by her charming personality the moment i laid my eyes on her!  She brot laughter and liveliness in the dull atmosphere of camp and i was floored by her dedication to her profession!" Ashutosh cud almost imagine Nidhi!  He smiled to himself as Col. Verma continued!  "We clicked on instantly and believe me Dr. Ashutosh her smile was as charming as Nidhi's!  Nidhi so much reminds me of Vrinda! And i cannot c Nidhi losing her smile..ever No!" he looked at Dr. Ashutosh meaningfully!  Dr. Ashutosh sighed.  "I know its so hard for u to accept this r'ship!..especially after knowing how i m related to ur wife's father!" Col. Verma had looked at him with pitiful eyes in return.  He had sighed and looked away! "Its going to b other way round Dr. Ashutosh.  U dont know the whole truth!"  "u dont have faith in me Col. Verma?"he had asked.  He had sighed again,"how can i not.. u have forgiven Nidhi so easily for lying abt house and ur baba!"  "Wud u not if it had been ur wife?"  Col. Verma tigthened his lips in affirmation and looked at him with a nodding smile! How did it happen tht thy have started to understand each other better!  He sighed! "Bt thr r more tests to give Dr. Ashutosh!" he tried to forewarn him!  "I want to.." he had said.."u know how much v want to seek ur blessings b4 v go ahead!"  Col. Verma looked at him with admiration.  Son-in-law or not, he cudnt help admiring this man who sat infront of him!  But his heart had flinched with tht pain again!  Tht little thing tht dreaded him most crept up every now and thn even wen he tried hard to ignore it.  Tht fear tht was refraining him from accepting thr rship wholeheartedly inspite of everything!  Even if thy passed this test of thr past, wat abt this test of future?  He gave a big sigh!  "well.. for one, it wud b shortly coming ur way!" he had replied trying to chng the subject!  "wat..may i ask?" "tht u wud know soon enuf i guess!" he had again talked in riddles!  And Ashutosh left tht subject at tht!  "Well..i wanted to also tell u abt convention incident!"he stated.  Finally, he had summonned his courage to say it!  Col. Verma looked at him with a question in his eyes!  "Col. Verma we had a fight..on something.. well.." he had looked away.  Wen a man like him cudnt meet his eyes, Col. Verma pretty well understood wat it meant!  "Oh.."he had cried instantly "u mean..something tht u cant tell a father of the daughter..Oh!" he had cried more loudly and nodded his head animatedly!  Ashutosh cudnt help a chuckle!  He found it very amusing actually.. he wasnt different from Nidhi wen it came to reacting on such situations!  Oh how much thy hated such situations and yet everytime thy came against each other with such embarrassing situations! "I am sorry.." he had instantly apologized.."please..Dr. Ashutosh.. i wud b happy if u can skip this part!" he had cried.  "well, i wud've..bt wat followed was important for u to know!"he had said in serious tone tht made Col. Verma look at him!  "Rohan had appeared thr suddenly and as Nidhi had little sprain in her leg, he carried her to her room and thts wen thy wer caught!"  "Wat?"he cried in disbelief,"wat was rohan doing thr? thy didnt say anything to me!"  "well.. cant blame thm.. it was my fault altogether and not Rohan's.. and I...I wasnt able to save her reputation!"he sighed sadly with a mixture of guilt.  "Wat do u mean?"he had cried.  "their affair.. i mean Rohan's and Nidhi's affair made rounds in our medical fraternity after tht.. and well.. thy already knew abt our.. I mean.. mine and Nidhi's.. u know.. and tht had put Nidhi in much more bad light thn v can imagine!" he finally let out every bitter fact abt tht incident!  Col. Verma looked at him disbelievingly!  "And Nidhi had kept this matter from me!"he had cried in agony.  "please.. Col. Verma.. u can understand how embarrassing and shameful it was for her!"he had tried to defend Nidhi.  Col. Verma had sighed,"i was so worried for her!" He had cried in a low voice and Dr. Ashutosh had looked at him understandingly!  "i m sorry for tht..i m really sorry..bt I cudnt mend it!"he said disappointedly,"I really hope u wud forgive me!"  Col. Verma had jst sighed,"And this girl forgot everything so easily?"he had asked.  "I had apologized to her last to last nite.." he had said defensively. "And thts wen we ended up at my baba's house...and regarding tht.." he had started in a low voice.. "please.. do u think i can bear hearing any such things any further.." Col. Verma had cried!  He didn't even want to know wat and how thy ended up spending a nite together!  "I am sorry.. i jst felt u wanted to know abt everything tht's happening in ur daughter's life!"  "Oh..how i want to.. bt i cannot!" he had shrieked being very truthful.  And Ashutosh had again found him pretty amusing!  "u wudnt understand my dilemma till u become a father of a daughter!"he had cried helplessly.."and tho i admire ur truthful nature.. u cannot b this truthful always!"  And Dr. Ashutosh jst cudnt hide his chuckle!  "oh..I am sorry.." bt he had offered his sincere apology instantly!  Col. Verma had looked at him sharply for a while and thn he had himself burst into a heavy chuckle!  "Dr. Ashutosh Y i feel u r getting back at me for the way i pinned u for tht little incident at my home!" Ashutosh cudnt help himself smile in reply! He remembered he had warned him to wait and he realized he had jst done opposite of tht!  "u know i wudnt dare tht!" bt he had replied him in good spirit!  "oh bt u r a very clever man!"Col. Verma had cried!  And thy cudnt help thmselves chuckle at the situation!

"Oh!!" thy had heard a most surprised voice from the door!  It was Nidhi staring at thm with wide eyes and open mouth tht thy felt was jst abt to hit the floor!  Ashutosh had hard time curbing his erupting laughter at her sight!  Nidhi jst cudnt believe tht one, thy wer sitting and chatting peacefully in his baba's cabin and two, on the top.. thy wer chuckling together.  She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasnt dreaming!  Col. Verma enjoyed the amusement!  For once, thy werent drawing swords!  She gulped down her surprise!  "Well..I..I."she fumbled for words and signalled Col. Verma meaningfully.. Ashutosh stared at her with suspicion.. she was hiding something behind her back and she probably didnt know tht she too cannot hide her expressions!  Bt he acted with deliberate ignorance to let her folly reveal by itself!  Bt Col. verma was clever,"Oh..Nidhi u brot my file.. thnk u so much dear!"  He had rescued her and Nidhi supplied him the file without letting Ashutosh peek at it as to guess wat it was all about!  Now wat was she upto!  He wondered again!  he sighed.  "well.. i shud b taking ur leave if u wud permit!" he finally said glancing at his watch!  "oh well sure..u shudnt b getting late at hospital.."col verma had offered.  And he took his leave cordially but not before Nidhi joined him enthusiastically to be dropped off at her hospital!  he looked at her chirping self.. she was apparently too excited for something!  He chuckled and tht made her self-conscious of her child-like ways and she composed herself instantly!  Oh how he luved her wen she did tht!

Thy drove away and he cudnt help her ask.."Wat r u upto?"  "nothing..y do u think so?"  "u know u cannot hide much!"  "well.. thn its a surprise!"  "really?"  "yup!"  sweet!"  She blushed!  "and yeah.. v friends have a little outing together every year..as a little get together.. and guess wat?"  "wat?"  "Baba has allowed me for a nite stay for camp fire if u join me!"she uttered enthusiastically..."Wat?"he cried.  "its a niteout at a camp!"  "Nidhi..i dont go for hiking and camping!"  "oh.. bt y not?"  "I havent ever in my life!"  "please.. baba hasnt ever allowed such niteout.. and i had so wished it for long!  If only u wud accompany..he wud allow!" she cried helplessly.. "So u want me to accompany u jst for tht?" "Nooo!.. u can meet my friends as well.. baba felt it was good time to mingle with my group!"  Oh! so tht was the test tht he was talking abt.. mingling with her group of young friends!  Was Nidhi even aware of wat test she was planning for thm!  he sighed.  "pleaasee.." she pleaded.  "okay!" he finally gave in.. afterall he had to take up Col. Verma's challenge!

The nxt few days of week had thm both pretty busy at their hospitals!  Ashutosh had a few consultations planned for KAH as well and hence got an opportunity to talk to Dr. Mehta abt Nidhi's progress and also ended himself inviting for ther monthly doctors meet!  Incidentally, Dr. Mehta had informed him tht thy had planned a different sort of lunch meet this time!  Thy wanted it to b sort of semi-formal and the doctors wer supposed to come with their partners to make atmosphere such!  And Dr. Ashutosh had opposed the idea considering tht it was sort of professional meet bt Dr. Mehta stated tht doctors felt thy cud b a little more open on their personal front after this many years of association!  He had highly suspected tht the idea definitely had to be tht of Mrs. Mehta and tht she definitely wanted him to introduce Nidhi to everyone!  He had sighed and pondered over it!  Nidhi at a senior doctors' meet.. uh.. it sounded rather odd!  He decided to talk it over with Nidhi!  But wat was annoying for him was tht tht Nidhi didnt have time for him.  She kept pretty busy in the evenings and in mornings she wud either b waking up quite late or wud have some sort of plan ready for herself!  But interestingly, she wud want to accompany him at Jeevan Sandhya or wud luv to volunteer her help for his new research project!  She had suddenly got lot on her plate!  To his surprise, she had a dance class, a karate class, her psychiatric therapy sessions, and quite a few volunteer jobs to attend!  Not to mention, her social service for her dadi bua's senior citizen group and her baba's ex-serviceman group!  Suddenly, he had felt tht he wasnt busy enuf compared to Nidhi!  And anyways wat was with this girl suddenly!  He thot!

At last Friday approached and as decided, she visited him in the evening to confirm whether he had packed all the essentials without skippping anything he disliked!  He had rolled his eyes!  It was embarrassing..esp for a 42-yr-old man bt she was stubborn and persistent and he had to give up!

She rang the bell impatiently!  "oh..hullo!"she met with a stranger at the door instead and felt confused!  "oh.. hello.." was the reply with a deliberate wait for her answer!  She looked inside for a more familiar face, but neither kaka nor him was seen.  She hesitated..bt thn asked.."Can I see Ashutosh ji?"  A face peeked from behind the stranger with a delightfully surprised smile!  She blushed, suddenly conscious abt the fact tht she had jst called him Ashutosh ji instead of her usual Dr. Ashutosh!  "Oh..Oh!" cried the stranger meaningfully. "since wen have ppl started calling u Ashutosh ji instead of Dr. Ashutosh!" he pulled Ashutosh's leg who was still beaming at her with delight!  "I think nobody has ever called u tht since u wer born!" The stranger cried and thn looked at her attire and groaned disapprovingly,"tut..tut.. i m disappointed"  bt he gave her a way and she walked in glaring confusedly at Ashutosh who jst beamed back at her mischeiviously.  She was dressed in simple jean and T-shirt and had done up her hair in a cute pony!  She didn't think anything was wrong with her look!

"She is a kid!" cried the stranger gesturing at Ashutosh!  "Oh.. Armaanji.." she cried suddenly recognizing him!  Overjoyed, she suddenly rushed to greet him,"Oh.. i so wanted to meet u!" she said excitedly ignoring his comments!  Bt Armaan snubbed her deliberately,"tsch tsch.." he said disapprovingly again.."oh.. from wat u had described Ashu I was hoping to c a demure lady clad in a beautiful saree! Oh U r bt a kid!" he cried.  "I m NOT A KID!" she cried out instantly!  He winked at Ashutosh, who cudnt hide his chuckle!  "Well" he said sadly,"Nidhibhabhi or Nidhi ji.. i was jst contemplating as to wat to call u.. bt now i guess Nids is most appropriate!" he got up and moved around the house ignoring her completely.  "my name is NIDHI!"  She cried again following him around the house!  "Oh.. i dont believe it Ashu.. u look like her uncle!" "HE DOES NOT!" she shrieked! "if u allow her to wear such things ppl r gonna misunderstnd! look at ur gray hair..u need a dye!"  She fumed!  "HE DOESNT!"  "c those wrinkles around ur eyes..go for massage nxt time u visit parlor!"  "HE DOESNT NEED ANY SUCH THING!" she cried exaspertedly! "I will tell our gym instructer to add a few more push ups! i dont want ppl to call u an oldie!"  Tht was enuf, Nidhi felt like strangling him!  She pursed her lips determindendly and almost jumped on him with anger, but Ashutosh caught her on time.."Nidhi.. wat r u doing.. he is jst teasing u!"  bt she was throwing blows in air and Armaan cudnt stop himself bundling into sofa with huge laugh! "C i told u she is a kid!"  Nidhi stopped and looked at Ashutosh helplessly!  "He is jst teasing u..Nidhi.. don't react!" Ashutosh advised her bt was unable to hide his own chuckle!  Nidhi pouted at him and occupied a seat on the dining table away from thm!  Kaka greeted her warmly over the table as he laid evening snacks!  She looked at all the fried food tht was laid.."oh i thot u wer diet conscious!" she asked Ashutosh.  "Oh..its not for me its for Armaan!"  "Yeah.." Armaan came around and occupied his seat rubbing his hands,"kaka's snacks r a blessing!"  "Oh.. bt u jst lost 5 pounds!"  "Pity..rite.. i need to gain it back!"  Nidhi gaped at him!  "So Nids.. wat wud u like to have from this!"  "My name is NIDHI!" she cried again!  Armaan ignored.  "and btw i had bot u a gift"  "really!" she was excited! "c!"he looked at Ashu and gave him a told-u-so look!  Nidhi twichted her lips,"fine!" she cried.  Bt he didnt move neither did he ask kaka to bring her gift!  She waited and waited as he gobbled up on his food.  Finally, she cud no longer wait and asked him impatiently "wers it?"  "patience is a grt virtue.. my best friend says!"  she glared at Ashutosh.  He shrugged and cudht help chuckle!  Finally, Armaan got up, washed his hands, and went in his room to bring her gift!

"A frock!!" Nidhi cried disbelievingly! Oh.. she was so angry at him tht she had no words!  She wanted to pick up the box and throw at him!  "I knew u wud like the pink color!" She cudnt control anymore and actually threw box at him!  "Nidhi!" Ashutosh cried.  "yeah.. how come she insults ur best friend Ashu.. Oh!..she threw away my gift too!" Armaan cried with mock anger!  Ashutosh chuckled,"c'mon Armaan its enuf!"  Nidhi displayed her huff!  Tears almost sprang in her eyes. "u r crying!" Armaan cried.  "I am not!" Nidhi crossed her arms and said determindedly even tho the tears had fell from her eyes.  Armaan cudnt help chuckle and brot out chocolates!  She took thm and beamed happily forgetting tht she was angry on him!  "C i told u.. kids like chocolates!"  she mumbled something with her mouth full of chocolates and Ashutosh chuckled at Armaan as he bot out the real gift.  And Nidhi looked at him with awe!  It was a beautiful oil painting tht he had ordered to be made of thm.  With beautifully radiant colors, the painting beamed with tht first love tht shone brilliantly from their face.  It had captured the delight on their faces from the picnic day very beautifully!  Thr wer actually no pics of thm sitting on the rock by the side of tht river.. bt may b Ashutosh had described it to the painter and he had captured it on canvass brilliantly!  Tears welled up in Nidhi's eyes.. Thank you wasn't going to b enuf for what he had gifted her!  He had simply immortalized their first moment together!  Armaan hugged her dearly as Ashutosh looked at thm admiringly!  "I always knew kids cried a lot!" he commented winking at Ashutosh.  And Nidhi poked him in his belly hard!  "Ouch..i jst had my food!" he cried!  "Kids do hit very well too!" she cried and resigned into Ashutosh's room to check on his packing picking up her gift!  "Ouch! tht did hurt!" Armaan cried at Ashutosh holding his belly!  "Serves u rite for gifting her a frock!" he cried back and followed Nidhi into his bedroom!  He deliberately closed the door behind him.  He knew Armaan wasn't a saint!

"Wat r u doing?" she cried looking at the closed door!  "obviously u don't want Armaan pulling ur legs more!" he replied.  She smiled,"he is a good person!" "yeah.. so u r planning to keep ur frock!" he teased her.  "Wat.. please.." she cried and blushed!  And he chuckled as she closed his bag having assured herself tht nothing was left out!  "U know this is funny!" he said lying on the bed beside his bag!  "wat?"  "u checking on my packing..do u know how it sounds!"  "how?"  He had a teasing glint in his eyes.."like u r my wife.." he said and she blushed.  She wanted to go away, but he pulled her over himself.  He pulled out her pony letting her hair loose!  Her loose splaying hair covering thr faces seemed to shield thm from the outside world!  With tht distict glint again visible in his eyes, she tried to move away blushing, but he kept his hold on her waist tight and she had to give in!  When she blushed tht way, it made him more determined!  She gazed deep into his wishful eyes and looked at his desirous lips!  Their previous kisses came back to her mind and she lowered her gaze in shyness!  "you know one is pending for long!" he whisphered and he gently cupped her face and brot it close for a kiss wen thy heard a loud bang on his door!

"Open up Ashu!" Armaan cried.  Ashutosh didn't restrain himself from displaying his annoyance.."yeah.. coming!" he cried.  Nidhi allowed him to get up and sat chuckling beside the bag!  "Wats up armaan!" he cried opening the door to him!  "thts was I wanted to ask u?" he replied.  Ashutosh rolled his eyes at Nidhi!  Nidhi chuckled and blushed simultaneously!  Armaan warned him,"I wudnt allow u anything before mrg.. enclosed in a closed bedroom.. have u any shame!" he asked.  "Shut up.. thrs kaka too living in this house! And I m with her for 2 days 1 nite starting from tomorrow!" Ashutosh whisphered back taunting him!  And Armaan gave a disapproving grunt!  Nidhi chuckled at their antics!

Teaser: 

Chapter 37:  The Bonefire Nite!

She glared at Rohan and pleaded Ashutosh,"U dont have to do this!"  But he got up and approached her.. she gasped and her stomach squirmed! was he really serious!  "please" she whisphered as he came quite near her.."u dont have to prove to anybody!" she urged "no.. not to anybody.. but to u..Nidhi!" he replied hoarsely!  The intention in his eyes very clear and she stepped back instinctively!

Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
its awsom achiever,i just loved and enjoyed each and every word of your chap.i had read all your chap but never commented before,but like ashu's message,nidhi and armaan's conversation and kid jaap too.but it is enjoyable.thank you.the heading was the wait,but i can't wait for your next update.
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: alkaparmart

its awsom achiever,i just loved and enjoyed each and every word of your chap.i had read all your chap but never commented before,but like ashu's message,nidhi and armaan's conversation and kid jaap too.but it is enjoyable.thank you.the heading was the wait,but i can't wait for your next update.

oh.. thnx so much for taking time out to comment.. its always so encouraging for any writer..😳

yeah.. Armaan-Nidhi chemistry is good.. bt i had planned it a little differntly.. bt it fizzled out in my brain by the time i put it on paper.. and wat i wrote brot out a completely differnt chemistry betn thm.. πŸ˜†

Ashu txting tht was a shocker.. i had intended in earlier part of my story tht Nidhi wud teach him txting bt tht plot never progressed.. so he had to learn it by himslf this time..πŸ˜†

the wait is surely gonna b sweet.. coz.. Ashu is jst gonna Rock!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

achiever thumbnail
well.. exciting update ahead.. jst wrote a section.. and its gonna all make u blush hard and feel pretty romantic..!😳

and not mention thr day and nite out!  Rocking romance ahead!
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb chapter achiever...i loved it...finally Arman made his entry n we got one more teasing master...He such naughty guy...he just calling Nidhi kid n to Ashu oldie n poor Nidhi just following him by saying 'He Doesnt'...haha...i would love to see more scenes of Arman Nidhi...
Teaser is very intresting..it seems like Ashu gonna do something...
Thanks for d pm n update...
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojapange

Superb chapter achiever...i loved it...finally Arman made his entry n we got one more teasing master...He such naughty guy...he just calling Nidhi kid n to Ashu oldie n poor Nidhi just following him by saying 'He Doesnt'...haha...i would love to see more scenes of Arman Nidhi...
Teaser is very intresting..it seems like Ashu gonna do something...
Thanks for d pm n update...

oh.. if u luved Armaan-Nidhi thn u r gon na luv nxt chapter.. even a new side of Armaan-Ashu f'ship to b revealed..

and teaser well... i jst wrote today a scene much earlier to tht one and its equally romantic..!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and Angie makes a comeback too with her little secretπŸ˜›!  Rohan will come too.. bt i havent written his scnees.. so really cant say anything abt him more.. bt i m planning to make him cutely annoying Ashu!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

with Rohan.. Nidhi.. Angie.. Ashu all at the outing its gonna b fun!😊  tho i havnt started on tht yet.. have jst wrote tht teaser scene which comes much later on 😳  planning to bring lot of suprises for Nidhi by Ashu!πŸ˜›

and later on in future chapters.. thrs Nidhi's surprise for Ashu.. planning to up thr passion quotient.. lets c if my story progresses tht way tho!😳

thnk u so so much for ur reply...😊