*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘Awww... Brilliant πŸ˜‰ I loved it... Nice to see that they patched up πŸ˜³ And love to see ashu jealous of rohan πŸ˜Š Hehe... So cute πŸ˜› And I just love the way you showcase nidhi's
Innocence.😳

I wish ashu makes up for the mistake and also gives nidhi an explanation and 
apology for what he did in the next chapter πŸ˜Š

Cant wait to read wt happens next πŸ˜‰ Oh!! Nd thanx for the pm πŸ˜†
Hey Achiever...once again a lovely update...!!
Its really great to have friends like Anji , Rohan and Armaan's in one's lives...Armaan helped a great deal in making Ashutosh leading a normal life again...and so did Anji by making Nidhi join Dance classes...they of course couldn't remove the pain and angst they flt..but at least made them live cheerfully !!

I'm so so happy...friends came into picture again...and Rohan is not that bad after all..I did feel angry at Rohan when he said bad things about my dearest and loveliest Ashutosh...but at the end of the day..he did prove to be a very nice friend..!!

I really loved the patch up scene...really brought some old sweet and cute memories..love is in the air..romantic mood..Nidhi sitting on the sette..Ashu playing guitar..with a lovely combination of adrak ki chai and rain...what a romantic evening..!!

I really enjoyed listening the links posted by you...specially the " Romantic Guitar"..awesome !!

Ashutosh will have a hard time controlling himself from going towards Nidhi and cuddling her into his arms..such a sweet sight Nidhi presents that its surely gonna be hard task for him...Its very  blissful to see them together...waiting for the next part...great update !!

Edited by DikshaBaluja - 11 years ago
Aah!!!! finally the patch up... I tell ya achiever, I was so heart broken by ur last update, but as u promised that u wont let the grief stay long, m pretty very much happy with ur update... THANKYOU loads... thanx 4 the lovely update.. It was indeed wonderful... Do update soon... ciao...
Great update, nice to see their emotions, ashu's pining and also loved how when they spoke after a month, it was so natural like they never parted. Will they ever talk about it? So ashu is scared to touch Nidhi now, that means few romantic moments?😭. The feelings are always so gradual and slow in your story, love it. Can't wait for the next one, each update of yours makes me wait for the next one eagerly. 
Reading it is even so peaceful...lovely yaar...you play with emotions beautifully...and its very very true...the feeling of being in love and to be in love is so incredible...😊😊

Great...enjoyed it...you are bringing the age gap with the way they behave rather than silly issues...may be Ashu should repent more for what he has done...read it many times and it is very good..thank you

Lovely again! The three musketeers remind me of my college days where we did some pretty crazy stuff and remained friends for life!! I loved this story better than the serial. Its so much fun to read and the passionate parts are to die for!!

Good job, mate!!
Originally posted by ZedZee92

πŸ‘Awww... Brilliant πŸ˜‰ I loved it... Nice to see that they patched up πŸ˜³ And love to see ashu jealous of rohan πŸ˜Š Hehe... So cute πŸ˜› And I just love the way you showcase nidhi's
Innocence.😳

I wish ashu makes up for the mistake and also gives nidhi an explanation and 
apology for what he did in the next chapter πŸ˜Š

Cant wait to read wt happens next πŸ˜‰ Oh!! Nd thanx for the pm πŸ˜†

thnx so so much for ur lovely coment..

as for Ashu's making up part and apology.. i m in two minds whethr to make it passionate or to keep it simple and romantic!  the thng is if i make it passionate.. thn the romance i had planned later on wud've 2 b rethot!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Brillian update Aciever..Mansoon ka mausam hai aur yeh Rain,Ginger Tea n Guitar-the atmosphere is awesome...I liked Ashu's jealousy fr RohanπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›Nidhi ka fever to utaar gayi ab Ashu Nidhi ko kahan le jaayega😍
Waiting fr next...

Monsoon is a season of romance!  (as long as u r in ur house away from dirt! πŸ˜†)

Wer Ashu will take Nidhi.. well well.. a twist is awaiting at its end!πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†  bt u will njoy the journey!Embarrassed
Originally posted by DikshaBaluja

Hey Achiever...once again a lovely update...!!
Its really great to have friends like Anji , Rohan and Armaan's in one's lives...Armaan helped a great deal in making Ashutosh leading a normal life again...and so did Anji by making Nidhi join Dance classes...they of course couldn't remove the pain and angst they flt..but at least made them live cheerfully !!
--yeah.. love those characters.. one do need such friends.. and true friends!  it wud b interesting to if Ashu will compare Rohan and Angie to Mallu and Armaan! 

I'm so so happy...friends came into picture again...and Rohan is not that bad after all..I did feel angry at Rohan when he said bad things about my dearest and loveliest Ashutosh...but at the end of the day..he did prove to be a very nice friend..!!
-- He is very nice and pretty cute!  I have tried to keep his "male Nidhi" traits with a slight twist!  so  he is going to b adorable too!😳  and will keep annoying Ashu!πŸ˜†

I really loved the patch up scene...really brought some old sweet and cute memories..love is in the air..romantic mood..Nidhi sitting on the sette..Ashu playing guitar..with a lovely combination of adrak ki chai and rain...what a romantic evening..!!
-- Yeah.. tht past is relived.. bt the amount of growth in thr r'ship is huge!  Nidhi sits thr with much more authority now!😳

I really enjoyed listening the links posted by you...specially the " Romantic Guitar"..awesome !!
-- I luved the classic violin tune.. it was played in KTLK and i have luved it since thn.. the guitar tunes too r mesmerizing!😳

Ashutosh will have a hard time controlling himself from going towards Nidhi and cuddling her into his arms..such a sweet sight Nidhi presents that its surely gonna be hard task for him...Its very  blissful to see them together...waiting for the next part...great update !!
-- yeah.. he is so cute wen he does tht.. i.e. tries to control himself.. 😳 bt has he learnt his lesson?.. the more he had tried to keep away the more he got attracted.. so wat wud b his stance?  its really a double-edge sword situation for him!πŸ˜†