Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 150

ritu3kumar

ritu3kumar

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

jst wrote Ashu's POV.. the day of wait is tooo long and its jst not passing! Wink... Poor Ashu Nidhi..LOL

wud Ashu learn a lesson!LOLLOLLOL..

well, not putting the nxt chapter this soon.. will try and give a longer update by weekend instead..

chalo.. done for the day... ciao!

and btw.. the onscreen Ashu-Nidhi r getting more and more adorable.. Day Dreaming.. gives me lot of inspiration!!  Cant get enuf of them..Embarrassed

the days of wait is tooo long and its jst not passing! Wink... Poor we.LOL
weekend definite hai naLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smthin_Clld_Luv*Nov3_Updt_p146*Jaane Kya Baat Hui (Page 35)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu3kumar

Originally posted by achiever

jst wrote Ashu's POV.. the day of wait is tooo long and its jst not passing! Wink... Poor Ashu Nidhi..LOL

wud Ashu learn a lesson!LOLLOLLOL..

well, not putting the nxt chapter this soon.. will try and give a longer update by weekend instead..

chalo.. done for the day... ciao!

and btw.. the onscreen Ashu-Nidhi r getting more and more adorable.. Day Dreaming.. gives me lot of inspiration!!  Cant get enuf of them..Embarrassed

the days of wait is tooo long and its jst not passing! Wink... Poor we.LOL
weekend definite hai naLOL

LOL.. Ritu thts a gud one.. LOL.. yeah..weekend pakka hai! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritu3kumarniniborn2rule

Blushsarika

IF-Dazzler

Blushsarika

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late review,
Welcome back Achiever, you took very long time to update, but I can understand it.
Well regarding update as expected from you it was fantastic update, beautifully written.
Feeling of Nidhi missing Ashu was so innocent, pure and beautiful.
She was feeling his presence everywhere. This is the magic of love. She was keeping the promise which was tuff for her but she was keeping it for Ashu's sake whom she loves a lot. She is completely smitten by Ashu's love.
The way she was looking at Ashu's picture in her laptop that was so...sweet.
It was like her day Starts with Ashu's name and Ends with His name. It's such a beautiful feeling.
You have worded it so nicely and smartly.
She decided to spend her day by making a good impression of Ashu on his baba and discussing about her mom and there love story.
Only thought coming to her mind is Ashu and only Ashu.
You have described her emotions so beautifully that it's a pleasure to read.

Seeing that Ashu has already impressed her Baba by telling him the truth about her car .she admires him and ultimately got the idea to interact with him.
She calls HK and passes her message to Ashu that so romantic even Ashu was missing her.
She came to know about Ashu's favourite dish and decides to prepare it
her odd behaviour creates doubt in DB mind. But her Baba seems more worried about her health.

She was missing Ashu so much that she needed someone with whom she can share her feelings, so she decides to share it with Anjie her best friend.
That part was very nice when Anjie was teasing Nidhi.
While speaking to Anjie that both the important men in her life thinks that she was suffering from PSTD. She actually diagnoised her own disease, reason why she used to faint seeing a open wound.
What is Nidhi upto can be revealed in the next update only.
Atleast I am not able to guess it.
So eagerly waiting for the next update
with expectations of some Ashni scenes.
You took so long to update , so we readers deserve a next quicker update, so make it sooner
and thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Sorry for the late review,
Welcome back Achiever, you took very long time to update, but I can understand it.
Well regarding update as expected from you it was fantastic update, beautifully written.
Feeling of Nidhi missing Ashu was so innocent, pure and beautiful.
She was feeling his presence everywhere. This is the magic of love. She was keeping the promise which was tuff for her but she was keeping it for Ashu's sake whom she loves a lot. She is completely smitten by Ashu's love.
The way she was looking at Ashu's picture in her laptop that was so...sweet.
It was like her day Starts with Ashu's name and Ends with His name. It's such a beautiful feeling.
You have worded it so nicely and smartly.
She decided to spend her day by making a good impression of Ashu on his baba and discussing about her mom and there love story.
Only thought coming to her mind is Ashu and only Ashu.
You have described her emotions so beautifully that it's a pleasure to read.

Seeing that Ashu has already impressed her Baba by telling him the truth about her car .she admires him and ultimately got the idea to interact with him.
She calls HK and passes her message to Ashu that so romantic even Ashu was missing her.
She came to know about Ashu's favourite dish and decides to prepare it
her odd behaviour creates doubt in DB mind. But her Baba seems more worried about her health.

She was missing Ashu so much that she needed someone with whom she can share her feelings, so she decides to share it with Anjie her best friend.
That part was very nice when Anjie was teasing Nidhi.
While speaking to Anjie that both the important men in her life thinks that she was suffering from PSTD. She actually diagnoised her own disease, reason why she used to faint seeing a open wound.
What is Nidhi upto can be revealed in the next update only.
Atleast I am not able to guess it.
So eagerly waiting for the next update
with expectations of some Ashni scenes.
You took so long to update , so we readers deserve a next quicker update, so make it sooner
and thanks for the pm

thnk u soo much for ur detailed review... i get a different perspective on my characters and story when i read such reviews.. I mst say u have an eye to see wat sometimes we mite miss.. and u express really well..Clap

Yeah.. Nidhi is completely smitten by Ashu.. and u can b rest assured tht its same at the other end.. our Ashu is having tuff time dealing with missing Nidhi.. LOL.. Its an immediate phase in their life after the first knock of luv.. so its gonna b pretty effusive and totally mushy mushy.. as it happens in real life!LOL.. so i m gonna take u all thru tht sweet little journey and give the taste of how it feels.. how everything seems jst so beautiful.. even if its not!LOL.. Such times do not come again and so I m gonna let Ashu and Nidhi enjoy this phase of their luv completely !Embarrassed

Blushsarika

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Wow.. thts beeaaautiiiful! Clap.. and so so rooomaaantic! Embarrassed

janu1610

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
**For those who missed chapter 17.. its on pg 33**

Chapter 18:  My Prince!Day Dreaming

The Recap:

"U know wat I had always wanted to do wen thy played the chess?"  "wat?"  "topple the pieces and throw away the chessboard! Wat if I do the same with these two gentleman" "Nidhi.. u will get the same treatment tht u wud've gotten thn.. good little spanking!"  "Oh No.. certainly not.. especially if u know tht u r their weakness!" Nidhi smiled mischeviously!  "Really..?" "really Angie.. really.." and she grabbed her shoulders and she made her do a little spin!  "okay okay.." Angie stopped her holding her spinning head.. and asked.. "But how do u plan to do it"  "I don't know Angie.. bt I will surely give it a try.. if not topple thn at least I will place my little piece inbetn to confuse thm".. and she chuckled excitedly.  Angie was unsure abt her plan.. bt she really hoped that it worked.. jst for Nidhi.. Nidhi was driven by her heart.. and she afraid tht both Nidhi's baba and Dr. Ashutosh relied on their brains more in such matters.. can their love for Nidhi make thm think thru their heart rather than brains.. does love have such powers tht it can concur every obstacle!  Angie was left mulling as Nidhi was called out by chote sarkar to prepare for lunch and Angie took her leave by wishing her all the best!

Ashutosh glanced at his watch.  It was lunch time, but he jst wasn't feeling hungry.  His colleagues had called him twice already!  He sighed and swiveled in the chair aimlessly.  The first half of his day had been pretty busy, but more than once he had glanced at his mobile expecting Nidhi's call!  He smiled to himself; he so wanted Nidhi to break his promise!  He gazed at the windows that faced the parking lot.  He instinctively got up and pulled off the blinds to gaze below at the parking lot, almost expecting to find Nidhi there.. He looked around randomly and sighed longingly.  It was better if he had opted for lunch instead!  Leaving himself alone this way wasnt going to help!  He had thot abt dwelling on Nidhi's thots peacefully but instead he was becoming increasingly impatient and it was jst half day gone!  As if the 1st half was any better!  He chuckled at the number of times he had said "Dr. Nidhi" instead of "Dr. Neha"  "Dr. Anjali" or even "Dr. Malika"! .. Gosh!  He closed his eyes and rested his head on the headrest.  The events from the morning came back to tease him more.  As soon as he had opened his eyes, Nidhi's cute pouting face had flashed across his eyes.  The night and previous day had been the most memorable one.. and Nidhi in the night suit had looked too cute!  Her face spoilt with chocolate had flashed across his eyes and he had found himself focusing more on her spoilt lips even in his memories!  He had to shook himself out of his wayward thots.. literally!  Ashutosh opened his eyes in the present and smiled to himself.  He culd almost smell her fresh sweet fragrance that had filled him the other morning!  Her gorgeous kissable face from that morning had flashed across his mind and he had to force himself out of the swiveling chair to push that thot away.  It made some noise and swiveled on itself as he got up and tht grabbed his attention.  The swiveling chair brot back memories of Nidhi sitting there, pressing and hugging his coat lovingly.  He almost reached out at it as if trying to get hold of Nidhi there.. but the knock on his cabin door brot him out of his weird kinda dream.  Ashutosh shook his head disbelievingly!  It seemed so real for a moment.. as if a hallucination or whatever u call it was happening with ppl in luv like him!  He chuckled at himself and turned around to see Dr. Rangnath entering his cabin.  "Hullo Sir," he greeted.  "Hullo.. have a seat.. hope thrs no appointment at this lunch hour Dr. Rangnath,"he asked him.  "Oh No sir.. not at all.. I learnt tht u wernt having lunch today so I jst came in to enquire if everything was alright.. I mean are u okay?"  "Oh yes.. nothing with my health really.. I jst didn't feel like having it.. lets say I have suddenly lost my appetite!" he chuckled.  Dr. Rangnath smiled knowingly.  "and you looked completely lost today, so I was worried abt ur health!"  Dr. Ashutosh smiled back knowingly.. Dr. Rangnath looked anything but worried about his health!  He didn't knew ppl wer getting this smart these days in these matters!  He smiled to himself again.  "how abt a cup of coffee then.. as even I am skipping my lunch today?" asked Dr. Rangnath.  "Oh sure.. but not coffee.. ginger-flavored tea?thts if u don't mind.." "Ginger-flavored tea?.. interesting.. I didn't know ur tastes have changed.. gud.. need to note tht down" and he actually took out his little spiral note book, opened a certain page, and actually took it down!  Dr. Ashutosh was left amused.. "Dr. Rangnath.. wat r u doing?"  "scratching the old one and putting down this new one"  Dr. Ashutosh threw up his arms amusedly and nodded disbelievingly!  "Sir, its gud to keep a note of likes and dislikes of one's boss.. its easy to please thm tht way!" he joked.  Dr. Ashutosh laughed heartily and nodded at him while Dr. Rangnath ordered some tea!  Both sat there for a while silently while Dr. Ashutosh again found himself drifting into Nidhi's thots.. Y is tht one misses someone more badly.. especially pretty more wen one knows that that person is not going to be around any soon?  "Wish I wud know" came the reply.  And he realized he had again said that aloud!  Gosh!  He closed his eyes briefly and gave Dr. Rangnath a sheepish smile.  He had done it again! Stupid him!  "But I remember a beautiful shayaari on something on these lines.. if u wud allow sir.." asked Dr. Rangnath.  "yeah.." he cud jst reply.  He cant believe they wer now going to doing shayari in his own cabin!  He rolled his eyes and cursed himself!  Dr. Rangnath continued,

"Tadap ke dekho kisi ki chahat mein to pata chale ke intezar kya hota hai

Yun hi mil jaye agar koi bina tadpe to pata kaise chale ki pyar kya hota hai"

And he sighed heavily.  Ashutosh had to chuckle at his cute shayari..and it sounded more cute the way he had said it.. here he was expressing his pity state of his own heart and there Dr. Rangnath was pitying himself for not being in tht state of heart! Poor soul!  He chuckled.

Dr. Rangnath had been associated with him for more than 5 years now, an accomplished doctor but interested more in administrative stuff.. sharp, smart, intelligent.. and gud faithful man to be around.. He was one of those juniors who idolized him, but Dr. Rangnath had earned his own respect in his eyes.. and he rightfully deserved it.. an almost orphan like him.. thy shared a different kinda bond.. more of professional tho.. but Dr. Rangnath had a knack of getting close and personal to ppl wen the need be.. and yet know the limits of wer to draw the line.  Dr. Rangnath was still dreaming wen the tea arrived.  Ther wer very rare such moments tht thy shared this way.. and Dr. Rangnath never failed to cash in on such opportunities.  Thy had their teas and Dr. Ranganth took his permission to leave.. but before leaving he suggested an interesting solution with his silly on-the-spot shaayri!

Jab yaad sataye iss qadar.. to unka didaar hai aachaa..

Jab yaad sataye iss qadar.. to unka didaar hai aachaa..

Par jab baat na ban paaye.. to tasver-e-yaar bhi acchaa!

Dr. Ashutosh had laughed behind him at his silly shayari but then found it pretty suggestive.. He gave himself a mischevious side smile.  He quickly opened up his drawer to pick up his car keys and almost ran out of his cabin!  Within 5 minutes, he was on the road to his house.  He glanced at his watch.. half an hour left, he cud still make it back to hospital jst on time if he hurried a bit.. he changed the gears and rushed ahead!  Hiraman kaka was a bit surprised when he opened the door for him, but he had no time to explain.  He pushed him aside and ran to his study room.  He took out his laptop and attached his mobile to it.  Hiraman kaka had by now arrived there with cold water.  He said a No, thnx and waited for him to leave..  Kaka didn't get a clue at first but thn his impatience tinged him and he pronto left the room and closed the door behind him.  He quickly logged in blushing slightly at the password that he was putting.. Oh Nidhi!  I wasnt this impatient even for my MBBS results! He chuckled as he clicked on to the picnic pics.  He browsed thru thm to get a clear picture of Nidhi.. but alas.. he sighed disheartened.. but thn his eyes gleamed with joy as they fell on the last few pics.. he smiled lovingly as he put on the password of those password protected pics!  He opened them one by one and looked at them lovingly.. she was looking absolutely cute in all those pics.. but his eyes were searching for something more heartwarming.. something with tht gorgeous smile of hers.. and at last he picked one with the red rose.. wer she was chuckling naughtily pressing it close to her cheeks and drawn in shoulders!  He looked at it for a while.. her eyes had that gleam that he loved so much.. and she looked as if she was smiling at none but him? brightly!  An instant smile crept up his lips and he quickly transferred it to his mobile.  He opened it up in his mobile to check it.  She was looking as beautiful as she was on his laptop.  He instinctively caressed her cheeks through the screen and overwhelmed with sudden gush of affection for his dearest Nidhi, he brot it close to his lips and kissed her hard from the screen.  Oh she was still smiling naughtily at him!  He chuckled to himself as he gave her one last glance before putting it safely back in his pocket.  He quickly shut down the laptop and rushed out of the house after instructing kaka abt the laptop.

His heart was oozing with joy as he hurried back to the hospital.  He felt more satisfied than before.. apparently he felt Nidhi was more close to him now.. Oh Nidhi wat r u doing right now.. do u miss me as much as I am missing u.. he pondered over it lovingly.. and then it struck him that it was lunch hour and probably she was having his fav dish.. Hare Chane Ki Curry With Methi Muthiya.. an instant loving smile crept up his lips.. Oh Nidhi.. I am dying to have it..and to meet u. He sighed longingly as he parked his car back in the KGH parking lot!

At Nidhi's house, everybody had jst taken their seats on the dining table; Dadi bua, Angie, Shyama Aunty, and Col. Verma and Mr. Solanki who had jst arrived.  Chote Sarkar and Nidhi were serving.  Dadi bua had already approved of the dish; its smell and look were mouthwatering!  Nidhi beamed!  Finally, the food was served and Nidhi took her seat betn her baba and dadi bua.  Everybody praised her dish.. and she basked in the appreciation and smiled brightly at Angie.  Angie winked at her teasingly.  Nidhi blushed.  She looked at the dish in her plate.  Oh how much she wished she cud enjoy it with Dr. Ashutosh.  It was for the first time that she had made this dish and she so wished Dr. Ashutosh cud taste it.  She sighed briefly and reluctantly took a small bite of it  Everybody had found it a lot tastier, but she found it a lot less tastier thn she wud've found it if she had had had it with Dr. Ashutosh.  It jst wasn't getting down her throat and she kept nibbling on the little bite that she had.  Angie observed that Nidhi had suddenly fallen silent and had hardly had anything!

A while later, Angie had pulled her into her bedroom and enquired, "Nidhi.. wat happened.. arnt u happy.. the dish was pretty delicious.. it was a winner..!"  Nidhi didn't reply, so she asked again nudging her sympathetically.."dear Nidhi.. missing him?"  Nidhi nodded in a yes!  "u r going to meet him tomorrow!.. half of the day is already over.."  but Nidhi looked more sad.. "Nidhi?," she urged her.  "Angie.. I .. I ?cudnt njoy the dish.."  tears started to well up in her eyes.. "bcoz u cudnt share it with Dr. Ashutosh?"  Nidhi nodded again and tears started flowing down her cheeks.."Oh.. Nidhi?" and Angie hugged her tight and said,"C this is the reason Y I hate falling in love" she said in a serious tone as if consoling her.. Nidhi looked up at her with disbelief.. and Angie let out a big burst of laughter!  Nidhi took a pillow from her bed and started hitting her with mock anger smiling thru her tears.. Angie grabbed it and threw it back on the bed and gathered her in a big warm hug.. "Oh Nidhi.. u r too cute!" and gave her a little peck to cheer her up.. "Cheer up.. little girl!.. don't tell me u want me to bunk the rest of my classes!..."  "Nooo certainly not.. I want u to design best clothes for my wedding.. bunking wud not do!.." replied she joking.  "Thn cheer up girl.." said she and squeezed her again warmly.. before leaving her lying on bed.  She gave her a flying kiss from the door and shut it behind her.  Nidhi replied it with smile and stared blankly at the closed door.  She pulled a soft pillow from the side and hugged it tight and sighed longingly.  She thn stared at the ceiling fan and her mind wandered over Dr. Ashutosh, her baba, and Angie.. and she started dreaming abt thm with half open eyes.. before drifting into a nice afternoon nap!

Dr. Ashutosh yawned briefly as he came out of the ward after finishing his afternoon roundup.  He searched for a quiet corner and thn quickly went towards it and opened Nidhi's pic from his mobile.  He had found himself doing this more frequently than he had expected.. and his rational mind had been admonishing him for his this apparent stupid behaviour.  Doing such thngs in a professional setting for a professional like him was not done!..God dammit was this the same Dr. Ashutosh!  Was this expected of THE Dr. Ashutosh.. his brain had been rebuking him constantly and loudly ?abt how bad the idea had been to tend his little aching heart.. but he simply cudnt resist himself looking at her smiling face everytime he missed her!  And thankfully for him, he was unaware of the way his staff and peers wer looking at him!  His sudden odd behaviour of glancing at his mobile more thn he normally did had grabbed attention of quite a few ppl in the hospital.. and while Dr. Ashutosh thot he was successfully concealing his apparent restlessness well, wat he didn't know was tht it was precisely such deliberate act tht revealed it all!  The ppl around tend to start noticing everything jst wen the lovers' want thm not to ?somehow!  And Dr. Ashutosh not a worldly wise man in such matters and didn't know tht it was going to be a grt fodder that every gossipmongers were gonna love to chew for as long as they lived!  Dr. Rangnath thankfully wasn't so naive as Dr. Ashutosh.  He was quick to notice it and had taken a mental note of warning Dr. Ashutosh.  But one thing tht satisfied Dr. Ashutosh abt the point he had scored over his brain which was.. tht it had made him a little easy and he was able to focus on his job more enthusiastically.. so it wasn't a completely bad idea afterall!

While Dr. Ashutosh was busy concealing it with all his cautiousness, Nidhi was attempting to reveal it boldly with careful deliberation!  Strange are the ways of ppl in luv.  Wen someone had said tht luv is blind.. he must surely had given a gud thot before quoting as such.. luvers doesn't seem to see beyond their love of life!

Nidhi woke up feeling a lot fresher and merrier an hour or two later.  She quickly freshened up and prepared herself mentally to act on her wishful agenda tht she had planned earlier tht morning and she needed to concentrate more on it for now.. Angie was rite.. she was neways going to see Dr. Ashutosh tomorrow but this was more imp for thm.. for him and her.. and she ought to make fruitful use of the time and opportunity in hand!  She smiled decidedly and more confidently and ran out to search for her Dadi bua.

"Dadi bua? Dadi bua.." she cried out outside her room.  Dadibua came out rubbing her eyes.. "Wats the matter Nidhi?"  "Dadi bua wers baba?" "Wer cud he b, in his office.. he doesn't have an off remember.."  "Oh!,"Cried Nidhi.  She quickly rang up her baba and pleaded him to come home early.. "Oh Nidhi.. u have an off tht doesn't mean we too shudnt work.. u even made Angie bunk her classes.. Not fair.. Nidhi!," her baba scolded her lovingly.. Nidhi pouted cutely, "Oh baba!"  Her bua exclaimed on her phone to him, "Oh Yog.. I think even the hospital ppl needed a break from Nidhi!" she joked.  "Oh Bua" and Nidhi pouted even more!  "Okay okay beta.. I WILL come home early.. okay?.." her baba tried to appease her sulking daughter.. "but u now feeling okay?"  "Y..? I am alright.." "U seemed sort of low at the dining table.. u hardly ate anything.. Angie told me u had probably had sort of upset stomach.."  "Oh!" Nidhi flushed.  Oh! he had noticed.. of course he wud.he is her baba afterall. !..She smiled back affectionately.. "Oh No baba.. nothing of tht sort.. I was jst feeling a little down and so probably lost my appetite." "Y?..is anything bothering u.."  "No.. nothing.."  "Nidhi.. tell me.. really.. I m really worried.. u r even calling me early from office.. is thr any matter?"  "No.. No.. Baba.. its jst tht I wanted to spend some time with you.. its so long we did tht..dont u think so?"  "Nidhi.. I was and will b always there.. but its u who seemed pretty occupied lately..!"  "Oh.. Sorry baba.. but thnx to Dr. Ashutosh..!"  "Dr. Ashutosh?"  "hmm.. if he hadn't made me promise.. uh.. I mean if he hadn't forced me to take a dayoff I think I wudnt have this opportunity to enjoy it with my family on a weekday?"  "really?"  "Yeah.. and he had strictly instructed me.. not to call or visit the hospital for whatsoever reason.. even not to call him.. I mean.. for any.. u know.. reason watever.." she spoke cautiously.. and then added in a more admiring tone,"he had asked me to enjoy with my family and friends completely without even thinking abt the hospital or him..  I mean.. not to think tht he thnks tht I disregarded my duties!" she corrected herself blushing.  "mmm hmmm." Came the reply and that meant her baba was in thinking mode!  "okay c u in the evening thn baba" "okay" and thn hung up.  She looked at her dadi bua.. she looked surprised!  "So Dr. Ashutosh asked u to take a dayoff.. huh?" asked she.  "Yes.. Yes.. dadi bua" replied Nidhi hugging her dearly, "and he had asked me to enjoy it completely with my family forgetting abt hospital and him for  today," she smiled mischeviously over her dadibua's shoulder and pulled out to watch her reactions.  Her expressions wer those of one who starts hearing warning bells in their ears!  Nidhi had to try hard to keep her face straight, and she dished out at her one last little thing.. "Isnt he a gentleman dadibua?" she whisphered in a low voice in her ears and chuckled before rushing to the kitchen to prepare some tea and leave her dadi bua pondering over her little mischief!

The evening had approached quicker than Dr. Ashutosh had expected.  Soon it wud b time wen he wud b heading to his home and then a few more hours before he cud meet Nidhi or at least talk to her!  He was comforting his little heart who had started to become bit more more anxious as the evening closed in slowly!

Nidhi had other plans!  She had dragged her dadi bua for a quick little shopping for her house from her own purse!  Her Dadi bua had opposed, "Nidhi.. Do you think Yog is gonna like it.. it's a shame for us to use our daughters money!"  "Oh Dadi bua, thts an old thot.. u shud feel proud instead tht I m spending on something for my home? Oh Dadi bua.. believe me.. u r gonna feel so proud of me seeing thm wen I wud not b around..," she chuckled and went towards the art piece section.. Her dadi bua stood thr for a while after her.. her little Nidhi had suddenly grown up.. she had always been pushing her.. making her ready mentally for mrg.. little does Nidhi know how hard it is for them!  She sighed and followed her.  She had packed up something and now took her towards the home apparel section.  She picked up some beautiful bedsheet set for all their bedrooms.  Dadi bua approved thm heartily.  Her eyes then fell on a beautiful set of curtains.. and a bright idea struck her.  She asked for thm.. Dadi bua exclaimed!  "Nidhi.. thrs no need.. v had already changed our curtains jst last month.. beta.. its waste of money!"  "yeah.. dadbua.." she replied sheepishly "Its not for me.. its.. for ? for? Angie!"  "Angie? But I don't think Shyama needs curtains?," she asked puzzled.  "No.. No.. Dadibua not for her house.. its for her class"  "curtains for dresses?"  "yeah.. u know these creative ppl.. thy have to be unconventional and offbeat!"  "Huh.. bt thts weird!," replied she.. but thn seemed to accept her explanation.  Nidhi breathed in with relief!  She had to lie! Thr was no way she was able to buy it for Dr. Ashutosh otherwise!  She blushed as she checked on its fabric!  It was wonderful!  She quickly rang up kaka to know the exact measurements while Dadi bua was busy with some other things.  She hushed his opposition by confiding in him the fact tht it was gonna b a little surprise for Dr. Ashutosh and she needed his help!  Kaka had to give in!  She chuckled at herself brightly as she hung up.  Then they shopped some more things randomly before heading home. 

When they reached home, her baba was already back and had freshened up!  Nidhi excitedly showed him all the shopping.  She cleverly hid a bag tho in tht clutter of bags as Dadi bua got up to retire into her room.  She then picked a box and asked her baba to open up excitedly!  He obliged and saw a beautiful piece of doll in there.. on a closer look it was a doll of a prince made of wood with beautiful rich clothes and jwellery adorned!   "Oh!," came out a soft utter as he looked at it pleasingly!  It was one charming prince indeed!  He smiled from ears to ears and looked at merry face of her daughter who was asking him with her teasing eyebrows how was it!.. "Oh! its wonderful beta!"  Her dadi bua had stopped by her door on hearing his pleasant utter.  She turned around to look at it, "Oh.. the doll.. it looks wonderful from here Nidhi.. bt I think it was in pair.. the salesgirl had told it was sold in pair..the prince and its princess wers the princess Nidhi?"  Nidhi cud jst cough nervously in reply!  She didn't knew her dadi bua had this "vigilant" eyes!  She gathered herself and said,"well wer can she b.. if the prince is with me.. thn the pricessess wud b wer it ought to be.. with its prince..rite."  She replied lightheartedly and thn laughed as if trying to joke!  "He he he.. " her bua replied back jokingly"rite!"  The princess ought to get wer her prince was..! She sighed silently and thn looked at the prince suggestively unaware of her baba's observant eyes on her expressions!  She stroked its clothes lovingly and thn took it from her baba and then asked him, "How is it baba?  Remember I had a similar one when I was young but thn I gave it away to those kids.. wen I saw this I jst cudnt resist.." she smiled with joy.  Her baba was looking at her dearly.  He laughed and patted her on her head, "Yeah.. I remember u adored the prince so much but threw away the princess!.."  He laughed.  She laughed with him and stroked the prince some more and then looked up at her baba and asked in a more serious tone and suggestively.."Do you really like my prince baba?"  Col. Verma cudnt answer.. He knew wat Nidhi was suggesting.  It was a question that he was trying to answer himself and frankly he hadn't had an answer yet.. He wasn't unaware of the changes tht he was seeing in Nidhi and wat it meant.. after all he had been thru the same phase..bt.. "but" was a tuff word!  He sighed deeply.  Some tears crept up in his eyes but he pushed thm away smiling.. and joked.."Not this soon  Nidhi.. first let me test him hard and see whether he is worthy of being my daughter's prince afterall.. rite?"  Nidhi laughed at his joke and then placed it back into his palms, "then I am going to give to you baba.. its for you from ur little daughter.. I am sure u r going to start liking him pretty soon.." she said lovingly and then got up and added mischeviously, "all u got to do is place it on ur nighttable rite infront of ur eyes.. and look at it 3 times a day.. and I am sure it wud b pretty hard to resist the charm of my little prince charming!" "Let me make u some delicious tea baba" she added and ran towards the kitchen to bring in some snacks and of course ginger-flavored tea!

She danced in joy while making tea.. Hurray! Her plan was working..Oh Thnk u so so  much God!  and now it was time to work on agenda no. 3!  She smiled brightly as she poured in the tea.

The sun had gone down and Dr. Ashutosh was in his study room going thru the case files strewn on his study table busily.  Today was a less hectic day and tomorrow it was going to be a pretty busy day as Dr. Rangnath had informed him of the possibility of unannounced call tomorrow at any time.. so he was preparing himself ahead so that he cud get some sort of time out from his busy schedule to spend with Nidhi.  He had initially planned to meet her in the morning, but he wasn't sure how free she wud b..it was better if he kept himself free in the evening.. for tht he needed to clear out the paperwork at least!  So he had brot some work at home to much of kaka's annoyance and to augment his annoyance further, he was completely ignoring kaka's pleas to have at least something to drink if not eat!.. but looking at his busy self kaka knew wer it was heading to.. skipping of dinner as well!  it was one of those days wer he was not going to heed to his any sorts of advice or concerns!  He gave a disgruntled nod and left him alone.

Nidhi was mulling over her talk with her baba abt her mother, her past, and their lovestory.  Ther was so much tht she didn't knew abt her ownself.. her mother.. and their love.. tears sprang up in her eyes as her baba's distressed face flashed across her eyes when she had asked him abt tht particular traumatic incident from her past.. Tears flowed down her cheeks.. Oh baba!  She cried. Her baba had gotten so worried abt her suddenly asking something so sensitive to her own self, but she had assured him tenderly to confide in her and he had.  He was such an understanding and caring father.  She sighed and wiped her tears forcing herself to smile.. It was going to be alright baba.. I m going to make it alright.. and u don't have to worry alone.. V r there for u baba!  She sighed longingly.  She really missed talking to Dr. Ashutosh.  There was so so much to talk abt.. especially abt something tht he so much wanted to know.. her incident.. but she didn't know how she was gonna reveal it to him.. she needed to give him and herself some time before she cud talk to him abt it.. but she cud definitely share the sweet moments of love of her parents.. she smiled to herself.  Oh he is gonna love it!  Pushing away the sentimental thots, she forced herself up to freshen up and get ready!  She and Angie wer gonna have some fun.. a cute little film..and then some mouthwatering dishes.. and thn a little long drive for thr fav famous icecream of Lucknow!  A plan tht had been stalled for so long now!

At the stroke of 10 p.m., Ashutosh finally got himself up stretching!  Finally.. finally.. he was all geared up for tomorrow?He sighed longingly and laid himself on the sette to give his back some rest.. Instantly his thots drifted back to Nidhi.. It had been such a long long day.. and it seemed it was jst not going to end.. bt few more hours Ashutosh.. jst few more hours.. he comforted himself!  At the thot of his meeting with Nidhi, his brain was back in action planning for it.  However, tired it mite b, one cant help a trained brain!  He chuckled.  He had little experience with these kinda things..and was apparently clueless of how to approach it..  Shud he take Nidhi somewhere.. she had wished for a long drive.. but it wud depend on time in hand.. he sighed.. shud he present Nidhi with something.. bt was it too early.. moreover actually he had no clue at all as to wat Nidhi liked.. Gosh!  He had never thot abt tht!  She actually liked whatever he had asked?burger.. Chinese..coffee.. ginger flavored tea.. shopping!!. eh!... well, she had never actually expressed wat she njoyed.. except of course.. watching a movie in night suit.. or jumping down the fences of park in the middle of night.. he chuckled.. she was too cute!  It reminded of their adventure from last night and all the incidents flashed across his mind one by one.. and it suddenly struck him.. Chocolates!  Y.. he had even some left over by her!  He quickly got up to his fridge to search for it.  It wasn't there wer he had kept.. He shouted for Hiraman kaka annoyingly.. who came out promptly and enquired.  "Kaka.. I had put something in here tht I am unable to find.. did u place it anywhere else..?"  "but wat?"  "Its not important.. it was right here.." he showed him the place.. He nodded a No! .. "Kaka hows it possible?  It cannot simply vanish.. only two ppl use this fridge in this house!," he said with a little more annoyance.  "well.. its possible.. the kids from the neighbor did came in to get some ice.. thy mite have rummaged in here for some food.. thy r really naughty kids u know!," kaka explained defensively.. "Neighborhood kids!.. Kaka wer were u thn?" he said with some anger.  His temper was now rising.. how can kaka b so so? irresponsible!  "but u tell me.. wat it is and I will look for it if its still there or I will bring it for u or prepare it fresh.."  "U CANNOT prepare it!," he said with frustration..  He didn't know y he was fretting and fuming over a chocolate!  It sounded so ridiculous bt he jst cudnt help himself.  It was something of Nidhi.. something he so wanted to see.. so eager to get.. and it jst wasn't there!  Jst thn he heard Kaka chuckle!  He jst glared at him.. this was no time to joke!  "Don't look at me like tht.." said kaka with a mock threat!  Ashutosh jst stared back at him was he threatening him!  This had never happened before.. since wen did his Kaka got this bold!  "wat do u mean?," he demanded!  "if u want it back, u need to listen to me"  Ashutosh jst glared at Kaka.  "So u don't want it?"  "How do u know wat I want?,"demanded he.  He didn't know wat had gotten into Kaka but he was greatly annoying him!  "I know coz I have kept it myself.. if u wanna believe it, believe it.. if not, then let me go back and rest!" and he started to turn away.. "No wait?" he cried..   "Wer is it.. wer is the chocolate?," he finally confessed.  Kaka smiled.  "I will give it to u but first u r gonna listen to me.."  "Okay.. wat?"  "U r not going to skip my well-made dinner from now on at any time!"  "Wat?" "Yes.. since long I had been looking for such an opportunity to grill u.. for so many years, u simply turn deaf ears to my concerns.. but now its enuf.. I want u to promise or I wud not give u tht chocolate!"  Ashutosh stared at him with open mouth.. he was amused and shocked at the same time!  It was unbelievable.. his kaka was blackmailing him!  He chuckled at last.. "Kaka"  "No I m serious"  "really?"  "yeah.. pretty serious"  "Wat if I don't comply?"  "I am going to simply ring Nidhi beta and tell her how u were fretting and fuming over not getting hold of her half-eaten chocolate!"  "Kaka!," he cried out loud!  He didn't know y but he blushed and turned away from kaka.  He just nodded his head and chuckled at his own antics!  "Okay, set up the dinner.. but I want tht chocolate rite after tht.." he cried giving in as he went towards the dining table.  Kaka gave a big winning smile!

After 15 minutes, he was presented with Nidhi's half eaten chocolate in a nice little plate.  He had hard time keeping himself from blushing infront of a beaming Kaka.  He quickly got up and took it to his bedroom.  He sat on his bed looking at it as if it was Nidhi!  He chuckled at his own silly thots!  Nidhi and this chocolate huh!  He opened it up instinctively from wer she had had the bite.. and Nidhi's chocolate spoilt face flashed across his eyes.  He cudnt believe his mind had registered it thn.. especially those lips tht were smacking on tht chocolate part..  he moved his face towards it inadvertently.. wanting to have a taste of it.. especially of the part tht Nidhi had had nibbled on so deliciously.. he was almost going to have it before his brain jerked him out with a sudden warning signal!  One part of his brain said.. he cannot have it.. not without her permission.. and the other said.. it wasn't as if he was kissing her dammit.. it was jst a chocolate and not her lips!  Before his brain cud quarrel any further, he put it back on the plate hurriedly and looked at it for a while.. it was jst soo soo tempting!  But he quickly picked it up and placed it back in the fridge before he even thot of giving in to his temptation!

An hour later, he was fast asleep in his bed with his phone lying in his hands.  He had planned to call her at stroke of 12.. jst to surprise her  But out of tiredness he had drifted into sleep instead!  The scene was no different at the other end.. Nidhi was sleeping on the chair.. not wanting to fall asleep in bed after the tired evening lest she wud miss calling him at the stroke of 12.. but wud anyways indeed!  The moon seemed to be chuckling at these two lovebirds as it shone brightly on thm thru their windows!

*****Teaser******

Okay.. so u all r seeing how our dearest Ashu's mind is wandering over and again on kissing Nidhi since last few chapters now!.. .. so how long can he resist before attempting for one.. LOL.. but alas.. our sidha sadha bhola bhala Ashu is even gonna attempt one without her permission! Wink...LOLLOLLOL.. and so more importantly.. is Nidhi bold enuf to give tht permission?Embarrassed..  or shud v give him some sort of relief.. if not kiss.. Tongue.. well, u will need to wait and read wat happens nxt! LOLLOLLOL.. Waaaiiitt.. it mite take a few chapters b4 i reveal it or it may happen sooner thn expected!Evil Smile...LOLLOLLOL

Sorrie.. this turned out to be a pretty gud teaser!LOLLOLLOL

--No updates over the weekend.. soweeiee.. bt i m gonna treat u with this longer update.. so njoy!Embarrassed

--Plz plz do comment on how u liked the chapter..
Its really really encouraging ..Embarrassed

Ciao Tc!Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 04 May 2012 at 3:47am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmsCandy_jspriya_m5Shahi12Ashnianjsd1vanillaflowersdancydreamermonikaberwatweetycatDeepikikamandaldikulolops664MimohaPooliciousChit15Binatheydoc27myeraritu3kumarPooja_0910shobha21sessyaarchAbhiAniAizazBlushsarikabusybee..jayasree.raoniniborn2rulekaveriCherishhChitrathanApoorvaFanrrdsuSwastikAshNi

vanillaflowers

Groupbie

vanillaflowers

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
My my ... Good one
Loved the Intezaar mein tadapna. I know how it feels and well written. You have depicted it sooo well.
Waiting for the next update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverbusybee..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top