Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey achiever
Beautiful update...
I love most this situation..i mean both AshNi r now knows about each other feelings but they refuse to confess...i m totally enjoying this situation...
Love d chapter...love each scenes...curious to know how ll they confess their love
Thank you
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akshaya24

excellent...thank u for the change in the font size and yes...this will doπŸ‘πŸΌ

that was another super update.and yes i expected somethinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sooo we have to w8t for somemore timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and i m so tempted to put it..πŸ˜‰.. πŸ˜†

**sigh** bt wait to karna padega!Embarrassed
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

thanks sweety,..sorry fr d late response..i like readin FFs at leisure... enjoii karte karte..so thodi der ho jaati hai... plz dont mind

Its okay.. i know how busy it is ..  i wud like to read all the FFs and posts.. bt.. time is the biggest problem.. since long i wanted to read ur posts at leisure to enjoy.. hamesha jaldi mein rahti hun.. its like "like" and go!πŸ˜†  finally kal time mila to enjoy it at its fullest..πŸ˜›.. it was jst amazing..and v v entertaining... i luved all ur one liners..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
DikshaBaluja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Achiever..Thanks for the awesome update...It was very romantic and a bit of fun element was also there...Great to know that Ashu really admires his "Loveliest Nidhi" ..Lets see..when they confess their love to each other...Enjoyed every bit of Nidhi's awakening part...the way she opened her eyes...again snugged under duvet...looked at the guitar..remembered about..how he played sweet music on guitar for her...extremely well written...Nidhi is really very sweet...can imagine how sweet Ashu must be looking while sleeping..just like a cute baby with his head buried deeply into the pillow...and then Nidhi  feeling the desire to be near him..and running her fingers through his hair..was very very cute...and then Ashu holding Nidhi in his arms..she clinging on to her T-shirt..and Ashu suddenly feeling the desire to  kiss her was very very passionate and nicely written...Last but not the least...Nidhi's "search something mission" was very cute..she tried to turn the tables on Ashu by starting searching her scarf in a way to evade his question that " what was she doing under his  bed"...but she just couldnt help blushing when Ashu asked her.." "Tell me.. did u put something in here last night?"...and it was really very sweet of him to tell her that " Well, don't worry if I find it and because it is SO IMPORTANT to u, I will keep it safe with me for you,"...now that Ashu is on the way to know what Nidhi actually feels about her...I'm very excited to see how he talks out to her and how they confess their love to each other...waiting eagerly for next parts..post soon..keep up the good work..awesome update :) Edited by DikshaBaluja - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: DikshaBaluja

Hey Achiever..Thanks for the awesome update...It was very romantic and a bit of fun element was also there...Great to know that Ashu really admires his "Loveliest Nidhi" ..Lets see..when they confess their love to each other...Enjoyed every bit of Nidhi's awakening part...the way she opened her eyes...again snugged under duvet...looked at the guitar..remembered about..how he played sweet music on guitar for her...extremely well written...Nidhi is really very sweet...can imagine how sweet Ashu must be looking while sleeping..just like a cute baby with his head buried deeply into the pillow...and then Nidhi  feeling the desire to be near him..and running her fingers through his hair..was very very cute...and then Ashu holding Nidhi in his arms..she clinging on to her T-shirt..and Ashu suddenly feeling the desire to  kiss her was very very passionate and nicely written...Last but not the least...Nidhi's "search something mission" was very cute..she tried to turn the tables on Ashu by starting searching her scarf in a way to evade his question that " what was she doing under his  bed"...but she just couldnt help blushing when Ashu asked her.." "Tell me.. did u put something in here last night?"...and it was really very sweet of him to tell her that " Well, don't worry if I find it and because it is SO IMPORTANT to u, I will keep it safe with me for you,"...now that Ashu is on the way to know what Nidhi actually feels about her...I'm very excited to see how he talks out to her and how they confess their love to each other...waiting eagerly for next parts..post soon..keep up the good work..awesome update :)

thnx yaar.. yeah..

@Nidhi's awakening part

It is my fav bit of Nidhi so far.. the first knock of luv is always a grt grt feeling...😍.. and i wanted to protray it as the beautifullest feeling ever in this whole process of falling in luv.. hope i was successful..😳..

@Passioinate Ashu

U dont know how tempted I m to bring forth his dormant "passion" πŸ˜‰...pretty hard to control really.!!πŸ˜‰.. as uncontrollable as it is for our adorable Ashu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@The little game of scarf..

I've kept it for the fun element in thr r'ship..i like wen couple try to pull each other's legs.. its grt feeling.. and its lot more exciting coz  
1.  Only 2 of thm can know wats going on betn thm.. its like thr little secret..😳
2.  Both wud try to get better of each other..😳
3.  Many hidden unknown and exciting facets of each other is revealed.. its like a thrill!😳
cute little games r mst for healthy r'ships..

@Nidhi's feelings.....
I've planned a little something.. it wud b quite interesting..lets c how it turns out.. 😳

@Confession .....
This too again is gonna b zara hatke..jst hope i can take it forward as i want it..😳

Lastly thnx so much for ur lovely feedback... 😳

Ashu is so adorable.. wen v will get to c our SK in this avataar...😍😍😍😍😍  **sigh***
hopefulromantic thumbnail
Great job ! Love the story...light hearted fun ! Nidhi & Ashu are adorable.  Can't wait for the next update πŸ˜Š Edited by hopefulromantic - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopefulromantic

Great job ! Love the story...light hearted fun ! Nidhi & Ashu are adorable.  Can't wait for the next update πŸ˜Š

Thnx so much.. 😳.. 
achiever thumbnail

**For the links of all the previous chapters of Jaane Kya Baat Hui, visit pg 1 Index***

Chapter 14:  My Knight in Shining Armor 😍

The Recap:

He was pretty much aware of wat was going on betn thm and where it headed to.  and so more than himself, he was worried about Nidhi taking this r'ship forward? he had to know wat Nidhi thot of him.. wat she actually felt for him.. Wat is it Nidhi.. Wat is that u feel for me.?Is it mere attraction? or simply  idolization.. or is there something more deep to ur feelings for me Nidhi.. i need to know it Nidhi  before I take this forward I need to be absolutely sure that I will not b hurting u instead Nidhi... suddenly a strong protective feeling for Nidhi overpowered his love for her.. he decided on something and stepped out of shower..

When he came out, Nidhi was sitting quietly at the dining table.  Her hands on her chin, apparently pondering abt something.  He went up to the dining table and sat across her, but she looked away.  He smiled to himself and picked up the newspaper and buried into it.  She shot back at him and glared at the newspaper.  Finally, she got up and went into the kitchen and brought in the tray of coffee and her burger and placed infront of him on the table and went up by the window.

He looked at her and thn quickly browsed through the newspaper and set it aside.  He again looked at her mulling figure and then picked up his cup of coffee and decidely went up to her with her cup of coffee.  She reluctantly took and then fell silent.  He knew she was still annoyed at him, but he had more a more pressing issue to discuss.  "Nidhi?" he asked softly.  "hmm" Answered she.  "Wud you do if I ask u to do something?," he asked staring blankly out of the window.  "Yeah.. Why wudnt I?," she said, a little surprised at the seriousness in his voice.  He turned around and looked at her for a moment and then said with a definite voice, "Then I think you shud tell your baba that u were here last night,"said he.  "Wat?," Cried she.   "Nooo," came her loud retort.  "Nidhi, there is nothing wrong in it.  I am sure they will understand your situation," he said reassuringly.  Was he really serious!..."Nooo..,"she nodded strongly and stepped backwards.  "Nidhi..  Try and understand," he said gently.  "But Why?.. No..," she cried again in bewilderment.  He grabbed her shoulders and emphasized, "If they come to know later on from someone else, thy wud b really hurt."  She felt her belly tigtening in fear.  "Nooo..Nooo,"she kept nodding her head vehemently.  "There is nothing to be afraid of Nidhi," he again tried to reassure her.  "No No.. I cant.. I jst cant...oh..please? please..please,"she pleaded repeatedly, but Ashutosh was firm.  "Okay.. lets do this.  I will take you home.  You go get ready and in the meantime, I will explain everything to your baba.  I am sure he will understand me and then we will head back to hospital for our meeting," he said consoling her.  Nidhi looked at him helplessly. Oh.. why he was doing this? She didn't want to do it..!  Oh.. y cudnt he understand.  She didn't finish her coffee.  Her fav burger lied in her plate as it was.. untouched.  Ashutosh looked at it briefly and then back at Nidhi, sighed and then walked way to fetch his keys.  She just stared back at him gloomily.  Kaka tried to cheer her up, but she quickly grabbed her purse and bid him good bye.  She then went outside and quietly waited for Dr. Ashutosh outside his car.

When they drove back, she kept all silent on the way too and didn't even look at him.  She really didn't want to do it..  it cud mean.. tht she mite have to lose her job.. it cud mean tht thy mite not b able to meet again.. it cud mean.. ohhh.. it cud mean.. tht she mite go away from his life forever.. tears welled up in her eyes.. bt she controlled them and continued looking helplessly out of the window.

Ashutosh looked at her and then let out a brief sigh.  He took a turn and stopped the car infront of a tea stall.  He got out and then opened the door for her, "please?" he smiled and asked her lovingly.  She reluctantly got out and took the nearby chair.  He took another one and sat across her.  "Nidhi.. Nidhi.. look at me," he asked her softly.  She wiped off her welling tears and looked at him.  "Its okay Nidhi.. Its gonna b all right..," he said reassuring her.  "You know.. wen I was a kid.. I used to do the same," he said in a light tone.  She looked at him disbelievingly.  "No really," he said.  "tht guitar u know.. I had got it from one of my teacher."  Guitar grabbed her interest and she listened to him attentively.  He continued, "you know.. when I was a kid, my baba used to send me for my science classes and there was one another classes nearby, which gave guitar classes.  I had habit of reaching early for my classes and one day, I reached pretty early.  I heard a beautiful tune on guitar.  I was so mesmerized.  I just loved it.  So then everyday, I wud reach early there saying that I had extra classes and wud sit there and listen to the guitar tunes.  The guitar teacher played it so well.  It went on for some more days and then one day luking at my genuine interest, he offered me to teach a little piece for free.  Just for fun.  So every day from thn on, I reached early and started learning this piece.  I got so occupied with playing it tht I lost my focus on my science class.  I got pretty bad marks in the both class test and school test.  My baba was very particular abt my studies.  He was very strict and disciplined wen it came to studies.  He wanted me to become a doctor and so he was grooming me hard.  He was keeping me away from all these distractions, but I loved playing it so much tht I even lied to him abt it, but wen the results came, my baba enquired with my science class teacher.  He was a good teacher, so he called me instead and informed me tht he knew everything abt wat I was doing.  He told me that wat I was doing wasn't bad.. bt tht I shudnt lie and tell my baba everything and it will b all right in the end.  But I was so afraid and I didn't tell.  Instead I made an excuse and left tht classes and joined somewhere else.. but continued with the guitar classes.  I continued to lie abt my guitar classes and started paying fee from my meager pocket money.  Of course with my pocket money gone, I cudnt enjoy the other lots of things that I wanted to, but I loved playing guitar so much.  And one day, this science teacher caught me in guitar classes.  He went straight to my baba and told him everything.  I got so afraid.  I feared that I would lose everything.  I feared that my baba wud not understand me.  So I ran and hid on the terrace and slept there under the open sky all night.  In the morning, kaka.. yeah.. our Hiraman kaka found me.. I was blazing hot with temperature and was shivering uncontrollably.  He took me downstairs.  And Nidhi.. the look that I saw on my baba's face.. Nidhi.. I can jst tell u tht I vowed to myself that I will never lie to him again.," his eyes suddenly felt teary.  "Nidhi its hard for us.. but its even more hard for our babas when they learn that their child whom thy trust so much has betrayed thm and on the top, ran away from thm and risked their lives.  Nidhi, I don't want that to happen to your baba.  I don't want u to let down your baba Nidhi.  He shud feel proud of you.  If he doesn't understand, make him understand.  I am sure the way u've described him.. he loves you more than anything in this world.  He wud give away everything for u Nidhi," he explained, gently looking at her.  Nidhi nodded in agreement.  She gave a brief sigh.  She understood him now.. He was so understanding. She looked at him with gratitude.  Oh he was so loving and caring! she started at him for awhile but she wanted to know more.."then? wat happened thn?..did he let u take your guitar classes?,"she asked expectantly.  "Of course, Not," he chuckled.  "Wat?,"she asked disbelievingly.  He chuckled.  "Nidhi, my baba was very strict.  He punished me instead.  He stopped my pocket money and that stopped my classes too!,"he said laughing at the look on her face.  "but.. but you have that guitar now.. so obviously u learnt it.. how?,"she urged him.  "thts part 2 of the story.  For lesson no 2 u will need to wait.. u do the right mistake and I will tell u," he joked.  Oh.. he was such a teaser, she pouted.  He chuckled lovingly at her.  "Okay Ms Pouting Queen.. can v order some tea now?".and he ordered some special ginger tea and then added teasingly,"somehow today the coffee didn't taste tht good!" and he chuckled.  She retorted, "One.. I m not pouting queen..," and then she took the opportunity and asked him softly "and two, Y? Y didn't it taste that gud?"  He jst stared back at her.. Oh.. she was too good at these games, but he answered cleverly, "Y?... well, because it wasn't made good.  Good that u didn't have it!" He again teased her calmly.  But it didn't affect her much, she was determined this time.  She looked down and bit her lip.  She blushed slightly but looked straight at him and asked innocently, "u really didnt find ANYTHING on your pillow last night?"  He simply looked back at her with those eyes..those eyes, which had always left her spellbound and she once again found herself drowning in those deep brown eyes of his!

God.. she was so bold sometimes.. and Ashutosh loved this quality abt her immensely.. sometimes quite shy.. sometimes quite bold.. and it was making his heart cry with a sweet sweet pain!  so cute and innocent.. a clear mind and a pure heart.. she was such a darling!  He sighed longingly and gazed at her with smiling eyes and got into a more relaxing position.  He kept looking at her with all his love, but their spell was broken by the intereference of the tea vendor.  Both looked away blushing slightly.

"Well,"he took a deep breath and glanced at his watch and said,"Dr. Nidhi Verma, we need to finish all this pretty fast.. and reach the hospital quick for tht meeting right!.. chalo .. quick..quick!," he said as a matter of factly and snapped his fingers and she came down to earth.

The tea had tasted real good.  They chatted abt tea on the way to her home and she had learnt tht.. he actually loved tea more than coffee!  In fact, gingered flavored tea was his and his baba's favorite tea and thy savored it together in the season of rains.  They wud sit in the balcony, gaze at the rains, and sipped on their favorite bevearage.  Nidhi got pretty excited learning abt his past, but Ashutosh got pretty nostalgic at that and looking at his face, Nidhi vowed to give him that pleasure again.

Soon they reached her home, she was feeling a lot less apprehensive..now that he was there with her.  He gave her the strength to do the right thing.  She quickly called her baba and introduced Dr. Ashutosh while she went in to instruct chote Sarkar for some quick snacks and ginger-flavored tea.

She was a little nervous tho..as to how it wud all turn out but she had faith both in Dr. Ashutosh that he would make her baba understand and her baba that he wud understand her and Dr. Ashutosh.  She prayed to God to make everything right.. oh she wud've always hated to have lied to her baba and she was grateful tht Dr. Ashutosh made her take the right decision...only if she had enuf courage to tell her baba everything herself...she sighed.  She really needed some courage and Almighty's support to face this situation along with Dr. Ashutosh.  And more than anything, she thnked God for making her dadi bua visit his abode at tht hour.. it jst made things a lot easier.  She pondered over it a bit and then quickly went in for a quick shower.  She wanted to know wat was gonna happen in her living room.

When she came back, she was jst on time.  She hid behind the kitchen wall eavesdropping on their conversation.  They had exchanged some formal pleasantries and finished their tea and the stage was set for some serious talk.  "Sir," he started and Nidhi's heart skipped a bit.  She found something unwinding in her stomach and she clenched it tight as he continued, "I know this is gonna b really awkward and hard for you to hear it.. from me, a complete stranger, rather than from ur own daughter."  Dr. Ashutosh started in most calm and composed manner.  Nidhi clenched some more at her stomach.  Col. Verma was surprised as their formal talk had suddenly taken a different turn.  Dr. Ashutosh then slowly narrated the whole incident of how Nidhi was attacked by the goons, how she had called him, and how he reached there to help her.  Col. Verma was shocked at first and thn felt extremely sad to hear how his dearest daughter had been fighting with this apparent danger all through the night.. all by herself.. while he was sleeping comfortably in his bed.  There was no need for words actually.  All was written on Col. Verma's face.  Dr. Ashutosh read Col. Verma's thots correctly and contined sympathetically,"I know how helpless it feels to have not been there for your loved one when they need you most.  I know how much it pains."  Dr. Ashutosh spoke each and every word so gently that Colonel Verma was really moved.  Tears started to well up again in Nidhi's eyes for her baba.

But then, an instant fear ran across Col. Verma's mind at the thot of what wud've happened if Dr. Ashutosh hadn't reached there in time.  He ran a distressed hand over his face and sighed briefly.  There was still a dread in his heart and an unknown pain.  How wud've he lived.. He was Nidhi u SHUD've called me..  instantly, his little Nidhi calling her baba for help flashed across his mind.  He was her only parent and he had never let Nidhi feel the pain of not having a mother.  He was always ther for her wen she needed. Y didn't she call me?  He was still in his thots wen Dr. Ashutosh continued, "I know its really painful to learn that thy chose to trust someone else in their direst situation..when u had made sure all their lives tht u wer thr for thm.. always.. its really had to believe tht thy rather believed in a complete stranger," completed Dr. Ashutosh.  Col. Verma just stared at him.  There werent enuf words to describe wat he was feeling.. sad.. afraid.. hurt...  Col. Vermn nodded his head in distress.  Nidhi was now in pools of tears.  Oh Baba!  She cried.

Dr. Ashutosh quickly tried to console Col. Verma, "Sir, you know it happens... wen v grow up, v wanna explore the world ourselves.. v wanna go out and fight thr our own battles.. thts wat parents prepare thm for.. and at times, v face the worst situation of our life.. bt its not abt trusting ur parents, its abt being insecure abt our future... v r so protected.. so pampered.. tht v feel if our parents come to know.. v mite not b able to live this life as v want.. thr r always gonna b some shackles..some obligations.. and its always tuff for girls...especially after such an incident.. sadly our society is still pretty orthodox." He twitched his lips in dissent and then continued, "its not tht thy don't love or trust thr family bt thy fear the loss of thr freedom..and its such a tender age."  He stopped to gauge Col Verma's reactions.  He seemed to be in deep thot so he slowly continued further, "so sometimes v entrust someone who v believe could guide us correctly.  I think Dr. Nidhi did the same."  Col. Verma sighed.  Nidhi was overwhelmed with gratitude for Dr. Ashutosh.  He was so understanding, so mature.. and such a pillar of support.

Dr. Ashutosh paused for a while.  He was now going to tread in a rather difficult territory,"Col. Verma, Dr. Nidhi had helped me a lot during my fracture.  I felt I needed to help her out.. guide her correctly."  Dr. Ashutosh again paused and glanced at Col. Verma briefly and then continued with caution, "She didn't want to go home.  She wanted to stay in the hospital, but as you know after such a traumatic incident, its not advisable.  As a physician I thot she needed to detach herself completely from wat she had gone thru.. alone in the hospital wud've jst brot back those traumatic event.. I felt it was better if she went into a more homely protective environment and so I requested Dr. Nidhi to come to my home."  He finished last sentence more calmly and confidently..and waited for Col. Verma's reactions.  Col. Verma was stunned.  He cudn't believe wat he was hearing.  His Nidhi was at Dr. Ashutosh's house last night?  Nidhi clenched hard at her stomach and shut her eyes tight.  She didn't know how her baba had taken this news.

"Sir," he explained quickly,"she didn't wanted to...really.. bt as her senior, it was my responsibility to ensure her further saftey and well being...I felt it was in her best interest, Sir".Col. Verma was too baffled to think straight.  "Besides in absence of my kaka... Hiraman kaka, as I told you, she had helped me a lot during my fracture and so he and I both felt obliged.. he too requested to bring her home," he added to make it more easier for Col. Verma to digest the truth.  There was suddenly a dreadful silence in the room.  Nidhi opened her eyes to glance at her baba.. and saw Dr. Ashutosh gazing at her.  He gave her a reassuring wink and both looked back at Col. Verma expectantly.  He was still in his thots.

When there was still no reply, he finally added hoping tht he wud understand,"Sir, it was far easy to hide the whole truth but I came to you with the truth so that she can learn to confide in her family more than anyone else if, God forbid, such a situation was to ever arise again."  He paused briefly.  "Sometimes it is best to make them learn things their way,Sir."  Nidhi felt so proud of Dr. Ashutosh.

Both he and Nidhi looked at her father expectantly.  All the while, Nidhi was listening to the whole convo silently.  She had felt so bad for her baba.  She was the one who had put him in this situation.  Dr. Ashutosh was so right.  She prayed and wished that her baba would forgive her.  Never ever was she gonna do such a stupid thing in her life again.  Never was she gonna break his trust.  He had always been so luving and caring.. bt thn she had this fear of losing Dr. Ashutosh..forever.. and it was as strong as that of losing her baba's trust.. Nidhi felt so overwhelmed with this situation... it was gonna b so hard for her to chose betn these 2 men in her life..she jst prayed tht she never ever have to do that again..

Col. Verma had still been weighing what Dr. Ashutosh had just said.  He jst looked at Dr. Ashutosh and then called out to her daughter.. "Nidhi beta."  Nidhi silently came out of her hiding.  She looked at her baba.  She knew her baba wasn't angry at her, but clearly he was hurt.  Tears came running down her cheeks.  Col. Verma quickly embraced her in warm hug and patted her back, "Nidhi beta.. its all right dear.. its all right."  Nidhi snuggled into him and cried, "I am so sorry baba. so sorry."  "I know beta.. I know...now b like my good daughter and cheer up," he said jovially but even his eyes had been all wet and his voice had trembled a bit.  Clearly, he was so overwhelmed.  He patted her daughter some more and thanked Dr. Ashutosh earnestly.  Dr. Ashutosh returned his gestures with an equally cordial handshake.

Col. Verma then excused himself and Dr. Ashutosh turned smiling towards a teary eyed Nidhi.  They heaved a sigh of relief.  Happy tears further trickled down her face.  She felt like hugging Dr. Ashutosh, bt she jst mumbled a loving,"Thank you."  He smiled back at her knowingly.  The atmosphere was getting a bit too serious, so to lighten it up, he said,"Hey doc, Don't forget to tell ur baba about ur "now famous" five-punch knock out blow.  My...my.. I m sure tht mst've been one hell of a punch!"  He chuckled and then added sincerely, "I m sure ur baba is gonna b so proud of u Dr. Nidhi Verma."  His loveliest Nidhi jst stared back at him with pride and admiration.  "so tell me, wer did u learn this five-punch knock out blow?" enquired he.  "well, wat do you think.. I am my baba's daughter.. a colonel's daughter.."  she said with pride.  Dr. Ashutosh jst smiled at her lovingly, "yeah.. yeah.. beware all u goons!"  he chuckled some more.  "looks like I have to b wary of you," he jst joked wen Col. Verma joined thm and enquired abt thr apparent merriment.  When she narrated her little bang-bang, clearly his heart swelled with pride and joy!  He hugged her dearly and enthusiastically patted her back.  All was well and fine in the end!  Dr. Ashutosh and Nidhi cudn't have been more relieved and happy than this.  Thy all sat and had a more casual conversation before Nidhi ran out for something more important to her.

Soon, it was time for thm to return back to hospital.  This apparent incident had made Dr. Mallika call for an urgent meeting.  Dr. Ashutosh took Col. Verma's leave and was abt to get in his car to turn it around when he heard Nidhi calling and running upto him.  "Wait?.forgot me so soon?,"she asked panting heavily.  Ashutosh cud jst give her a soft tongue-in-cheek laugh and teased her back "Do I have tht option here?,"  Nidhi blushed slightly and replied carrying the tempo, "Well?it depends on wat u r trying to forget.. abt me."  That caught his breath right there in his lungs..oh she is gonna b his death one day!  And he looked away instantly.  He was afraid he mite have blushed!  Nidhi jst realized wat she said?she jst blushed and turned away in shyness..and replied him cutely "Sorry.." and thn instantly turned said cheerfully.. "I..I jst wanted u to meet someone.. someone very very dear to me."

Soon she was introducing Ashutosh to her best buddy Angie.  The two girls were apparently updating each other while Ashutosh and Baba wer exchanging thr good byes.  Angie had been away for a brief course on Fashion Designing.  She was jst back in town when Nidhi excitedly called her up.  She briefed her abt her "events" from yesterday nite.. well.. pretty well filtered out, bt she so wanted her to meet her "saviour" Dr. Ashutosh.  Angie had glanced at him and remarked,"wow, he looks handsome?"  Nidhi had blushed and Angie was quick to notice it.  So she had enquired as to "wat" was going on!  Nidhi had jst brushed it off saying it was nothing like "that.".."well, but surely he is too handsome and gentlemanly to be ur senior," Angie had winked and elbowed her teasingly.  Nidhi had jst blushed in reply.  Angie was quite impressed with Dr. Ashutosh.  So while he turning the car, she asked Nidhi, "tell me.. obviously he is ur senior..and a dean.. and with all those experience.. he mst b quite older to u..I mean.. hope not that old but".."he is not OLD," retorted Nidhi.  "Okay.. okay.. bt wats his age like?"asked she.  Nidhi replied with slight hesitation,"he is 18 years older to me..,"  "Oh!" was her reply and Angie tried to smile approvingly bt clearly Nidhi cud see that she was a bit apprehensive.  Nidhi jst luked down worriedly, but Angie squeezed her hands reassuringly.  Nidhi hugged her back and whisphered "thank you" and kissed her good bye.

Soon, Nidhi and Ashutosh were back on their way to KGH.  Nidhi was feeling so so happy.  She was glowing all over with joy, love, admiration, pride, and respect for this man, who had slowly become the 2nd most important man in her life.  He was so so good, he rightfully deserved everything good and best a life cud provide.  Nidhi knew a little abt him bt she wanted to know more.. and she wanted to give him much more joy and happiness than wat he had brot in her own life.  She sighed determinedly.

Chapter 14 Precap:  Her Sweet Love 😍

He listened to her sweet voice standing by the slightly opened door... he smiled to himself..  He absolutely luved the way she had said "Saiyaaan"  Oh Nidhi.. He blushed slightly and peeked inside his cabin and his whole face lit up with amused delight... she was revolving in his chair with her eyes closed and was apparently in her own dreamland.  Her head was lying sideways on the headrest of the chair and she was clasping his coat lovingly to her chest and was now humming his beautiful tune... apparently dreaming abt him.. Nidhi was looking so.. so.. so.. cute.  Thrs absolutely no way he wud b able to live without her..!  He kept looking at her lovingly and thn coughed mischeviously.  Caught you Dr. Nidhi Verma! πŸ˜†

**For PMing next chapter/promo/teaser,  c my below comment..***

**U can "like" my both posts (thts if u wantπŸ˜†)..bt i wud PM only to "likes" on my PMing post😳.. so dont worry!πŸ˜†

p.s.:
    I guess this chapter got a bit too long and a bit serious too.. plz bear as i felt it was necessary in thr r'ship..😳
  • Wud b off of I-F for a week.. going for a mini-vacation..πŸ˜›.. bt will c u soon nxt Wed with the beautiful chapter abt Nidhi's sweet love..  
So stay tuned to know abt wat happens nxt.. will Nidhi b caught...πŸ˜‰.. red-(coat)-handed! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wud appreciate ur honest opinions and feedbacks.. so plz plz do write..😳 

Chalo Ciao.. tc😳
achiever thumbnail
**If u want me to PM u the link of next chapter/teaser/promo please like my this comment ***
karajekar thumbnail
hi your ff is always interesting & i always like it

sonali