Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking for 1/2/2012 to 1/8/2012 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

simi47

simi47

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
happy birthday to my baby drashti dhami
luv u sweety...\
u r de best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimuluvmgfaria86

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Television Celebrity Ranking for 1/2/2012 to 1/8/2012 (Page 5)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampires-lover

IF-Rockerz

vampires-lover

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
gorgeous bride i have ever seen

pari

happy birthday angel

hot couple muski n rahul

so pure n gorgeous

cho chweet

awesome eyes

sweet

cute muski

Edited by dras123 - 10 January 2012 at 6:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimmaaneet13fiona18uluvmgfaria86

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Tellybuzz articles are skewing the ranking system, they affect the Views Parameter, Buzz Parameter directly, if a celebrity is tagged those people might then join the fan club of that celebrity that is Fans Parameter indirectly affected. That is why having a Tellybuzz article and not having one is significant in the weekly rankings, as not every single celebrity is having a Tellybuzz article it is better and would make a fairer ranking system, if Tellybuzz and all it's effects to ranking, were removed. 

Well if you notice Top 10 celebs in the list there are 7 with 0 Buzz points and still made it to the Top 10. And many times its the Buzz which helps the newer celebrities get noticed.

Secondly the Views/Comments on TB articles are not counted towards Celebrity views/comments.

Regards,
Vijay

Thank you for responding and informing about the Views in TV celebrities not coming from Telly articles.

However, for the CM rankings the Unique Visitors Views from Tellybuzz do add to the points for the week under the Views Parameter. So influence from TB articles is still there.

I wanted to ask with regards to Wassup TV which comes under Tellybuzz, on the 2 January 2011, please explain the points for that episode 56 how they were allocated to the celebrities. 

The reason I am asking is you have tagged the following people interviewed for Wassup 

and I can notice some people on this list are in the top 10, so please explain as it's 2 January and falls within a Tellybuzz criteria and the week concerned for these rankings, please could you explain how the points were allocated?

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

sky86

sky86

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
congrats...rati n sumit..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maxhotmygaby

toyo-t

Groupbie

toyo-t

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maxhotmygaby

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Tellybuzz articles are skewing the ranking system, they affect the Views Parameter, Buzz Parameter directly, if a celebrity is tagged those people might then join the fan club of that celebrity that is Fans Parameter indirectly affected. That is why having a Tellybuzz article and not having one is significant in the weekly rankings, as not every single celebrity is having a Tellybuzz article it is better and would make a fairer ranking system, if Tellybuzz and all it's effects to ranking, were removed. 

Well if you notice Top 10 celebs in the list there are 7 with 0 Buzz points and still made it to the Top 10. And many times its the Buzz which helps the newer celebrities get noticed.

Secondly the Views/Comments on TB articles are not counted towards Celebrity views/comments.

Regards,
Vijay

Thank you for responding and informing about the Views in TV celebrities not coming from Telly articles.

However, for the CM rankings the Unique Visitors Views from Tellybuzz do add to the points for the week under the Views Parameter. So influence from TB articles is still there.

I wanted to ask with regards to Wassup TV which comes under Tellybuzz, on the 2 January 2011, please explain the points for that episode 56 how they were allocated to the celebrities. 

The reason I am asking is you have tagged the following people interviewed for Wassup 

and I can notice some people on this list are in the top 10, so please explain as it's 2 January and falls within a Tellybuzz criteria and the week concerned for these rankings, please could you explain how the points were allocated?

Thanks.

a) Wassup TV doesnt fall under TellyBuzz so WassupTV video is not counted in Buzz points.

b) If a Video based on Views / Comments is given X points then X is divided equally among the entities tagged to that video. So every one gets X / No. of entities tagged to that video.

Regards,
Vijay

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07maxhot--Sobi--sandyukvampires-loverManali_IamGCianHSFA.Nafisa.

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

sorry not able too click the like bottom ... so many pics r there 
its taking so much time too be  Dload   ...Ouch

Edited by maxhot - 10 January 2012 at 5:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Regards,
Vijay

Thanks.

a) Wassup TV doesnt fall under TellyBuzz so WassupTV video is not counted in Buzz points.

b) If a Video based on Views / Comments is given X points then X is divided equally among the entities tagged to that video. So every one gets X / No. of entities tagged to that video.

Regards,
Vijay

Thank you for getting back to me, as this will allow me to understand the system better.

For Wassup TV no Buzz points awarded, but Views/Comments Parameter is affected by a Wassup TV video, therefore my original post when I mentioned Tellybuzz affecting Views in this circumstance is correct...as Wassup is under Tellybuzz criteria.

The other Tellybuzz articles will affect Buzz points Parameter for TV celebrities and but Wassup affects not Buzz points but Views Parameter.

So celebrities that were not interviewed in Wassup last week were at a disadvantage in the ranking system. 

Similarly celebrities that were not interviewed for the other Tellybuzz articles were also at a disadvantage in the ranking system.

I hope you will be persuaded to change the ranking system and make it fairer for all celebrities and shows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meharsandyukHSFA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top