Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Well if you notice Top 10 celebs in the list there are 7 with 0 Buzz points and still made it to the Top 10. And many times its the Buzz which helps the newer celebrities get noticed.

Secondly the Views/Comments on TB articles are not counted towards Celebrity views/comments.

Regards,
Vijay

Thank you for responding and informing about the Views in TV celebrities not coming from Telly articles.

However, for the CM rankings the Unique Visitors Views from Tellybuzz do add to the points for the week under the Views Parameter. So influence from TB articles is still there.

I wanted to ask with regards to Wassup TV which comes under Tellybuzz, on the 2 January 2011, please explain the points for that episode 56 how they were allocated to the celebrities. 

The reason I am asking is you have tagged the following people interviewed for Wassup 

and I can notice some people on this list are in the top 10, so please explain as it's 2 January and falls within a Tellybuzz criteria and the week concerned for these rankings, please could you explain how the points were allocated?

Thanks.

sky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats...rati n sumit..
toyo-t thumbnail

maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

sorry not able too click the like bottom ... so many pics r there 
its taking so much time too be  Dload   ...
Edited by maxhot - 12 years ago
ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
==============

Rati n Sumitn_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  ...MAY ALLAHn_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  GIVE U LOTS OF HAPPINESS N SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE ALWAYS AMEENn_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  n_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  n_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  n_blu033.gif (9160 bytes) 

Edited by ros92-786 - 12 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have an query. Now that every week we get an article on TRP, why are they not counted for celebrity ranking? As we all know that the whole television world revolves around TRP, infact most of the shows shut their shop because of less TRP's. So, i guess they should be included in celebrity ranking. 
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to Gurmeet and Drashti for being no 1 and 2 position

Madhusk thumbnail
thanx vijay...gc n dd congrats...v luv u...
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats Gurmeet Choudhary for no.1 rank...👏⭐️

&

Congrats Drashti Dhami for 2nd rank..👏⭐️ 

Gurmeet-Drashti rock... 👍🏼 
thanks Gurtians for support...🤗
 🥳🥳

Edited by uluvmg - 12 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

Well the amount of effect a particular show of Wassup will have on the ranking is very small for the ones who are already in the Top 20 list and you will realize it more when you visit these celebrities profiles.

In a week we get over 3 lakhs comments across the site and when we compare that to the number of comments a Wassup TV show video gets is quite less and which again is divided into the number of people tagged to that video. So again its not going to change the ranking much.

Well we deviced this ranking system based on certain ideas which we felt was the right approach and yes it might not be the perfect one that would please all but yeah it does helps us get a fair idea of popular TV actors/actresses currently in the industry.

Cheers,
Vijay

Correction - i guess it should be popular in the virtual/online world (mostly youth).