Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

whts hidden about the past??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
well from the frst episode its very clear that there is something related with megha's husband Aman which has brought disrepute to the family...the suspense has been created and i think its not gonna revealed so soon...wht could it be??
Share ur views guyz
as far as i think its something like wrong accusation or any wrong perception abt him which may be responsible for his death too

Edited by -Faiza- - 10 January 2012 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-k2navi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whts hidden about the past??" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
even i think teh same and even i posetd in WU i really think something was thr and Megha's MIL said that he died cause he wanted to settle in Bhopal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
check out this post for New article on Megha's hubby...

it answer's most of the Q's abt the slandering  related to Megha's hubby...

new-ray

new-ray

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Perhaps we may see some flashbacks related to it.

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Tahnks shweta for the article!!! Shweta can up upload yesterday's epi last part pic when they both hold each other's hand

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.