Yeh Meri Life Hai

Sony Goof up...BIG TIME

sharmili thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I wait/read Nirav's update everyday...but from last week I've noticed that setindia.com is putting totally different summary then Niravs.

here is what I saw today on setindia.com

Ronit can't believe why , Ashmit will do it . he finds no reason for Ashmit t doing it. He checks out the company details and finds out that Ashmit is on board with many companies and this can only be a coincidence . He decides to find out about the other people on board of the company. Meanwhile the cash crunch has started bothering Gujraals and Poornima is seeing the true face of Maya …Maya is extremely frustrated and Inder is sulking ...Whereas life is bright for pooja . Ashmit leaves no means to make her happy..he himself looks very happy and gives all the credit to his " lady luck " suggestive double meaning lines about his wishes coming true , how he is enjoying every moment of it …He gifts her a brand new car ..He gives her driving lessons .She cooks for him , tells ramu kaka how to make things which Ashmit likes . She irons Ashmit's clothes , and probably changes his wardrobe , Ashmit starts looking more trendy and more stylish …And yes, she starts putting tika on his forehead when he goes to office Ashmit calls Gujraals for dinner .The intrigue dinner sequence , ronit is missing . Maya is pretending to be happy. She is worried as they will be surviving for next few days and then it is going to be very difficult to pretend the wealth and money .Inder is not well , so he has not come Poornima tells Pooja about the troubles at Gujraal house .Ronit understands that all the names in that particular company are fictitious.. Ronit meets Pooja and tells her about his doubts on Ashmit , Pooja can't take it .. she slaps him

-----

Now tell me what happened to thing....Ashmit is ready to tell Pooja everything.........Plz GOD plz.....give some brains to the directors of this serial........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmili

Pooja can't take it .. she slaps him

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!😭😭 THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!! 😭😭

ENOUGH!!

POOJA GET A LIFE!! OH NO!! GET A BRAIN!!😑😑

HOW COULD YOU SLAP HIM FOR ASHMIT!!😑😑

O.K. HARSHI CAILM DOWN!!πŸ˜•

IS THIS WHOLE THING GOING TO HAPPEN??!!! OR ?????

*Angel Diya* thumbnail
Pooja needs a slap for slapping Ronit! Ronit always gets slapped by Pooja, I have never seen Pooja get slapped by Ronit, no, because he loves her too much to slap her! Pooja needs to learn a few things from Ronit!😑
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i wonder if this will truly happen cuz w/e the set india ppl write---it neva comes true!!!!!πŸ˜•

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Angel Diya*

Pooja needs a slap for slapping Ronit! Ronit always gets slapped by Pooja, I have never seen Pooja get slapped by Ronit, no, because he loves her too much to slap her! Pooja needs to learn a few things from Ronit!😑

I agree!! Plus Ashmit didnt even tell Pooja he wants to ruin the Gujrals so how can Pooja completley have faith in Ashmit?? Havent read the update yet..but i bet Ashmit will stop at a poin and will tell Pooja that she cant hear the rest or something like that! Pooja slaps Ronit.....I slap Pooja back! Dont worry Ronit yarr.....HUM SABH HAI NA! We will teach Pooja,Poornima,and Ashmit a lesson they will never forget!πŸ˜‰

*Angel Diya* thumbnail
We definetly need to give Pooja, Poornima, and Ashmit a lesson they'll never forget! How about we all gang up on them and give them a few slaps and see how they like it. Then they will be walking around with a thousand black eyes!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  (The emoticons are pooja, poornima and ashmit. and the laughing ones are ronit and everyone else)
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i swear u r so rite!!! here in usa...since the last week whatever nirav writes inb one update we see it in two episodes!!!like yesterday we didn't see the greh pravesh of pooja and ashmit...we are supposed to see it today!!!this sux!!!
|iami5o4| thumbnail
well, I agree with you that setindia is pretty off with their updates πŸ˜³ and not just that other things like new photos and such πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. The person behind the mantinance needs to be replaced. πŸ€“

Anywho, at least we get to know what happens now ... wow ... Pooja actually slaped Ronit. 😲 I knew she was going to get brain-washed but not to this exent. 😭 Poor Ronit he's probably going through his depression phase just like Akash did when Pooja declined him. πŸ˜Ž I think Reema should have some input in this tho. I hope the director whoever it is decides to make Reema effective in this new bump YMLH is going through because Ronit can't be all alone and hopeless ... he needs his sister to be there for him ~ like he always used to be there for her (excluding the Coma Event). 🀒

lol ... Ashmit calls Pooja his "lady luck" πŸ€“. Sooner or later she'll just be his "trophy wife" πŸ˜‰. hmmm... lets see .... I'm actually amused to hear all this. I really don't feel anything for the characters anymore.  I'm just happy I got to catch a glimpse of Akash during the wedding episodes ... ugh ... all I'm interested nowadays is him and Reema. πŸ‘πŸΌ 😎 Ashmit's revenge plan on behalf of this mother is soo ugh ... DULL and predictable~
heyher87 thumbnail
hey iami504 can you tell me what is Gackt?
|iami5o4| thumbnail
lol 😳 do you really want to know? πŸ˜³ okay I'll make this brief. πŸ˜ƒ Gackt is a very famous and popular Japanese Artist. 😎 You wouldn't believe how many women (nope ... not just Japanese) are in love β­οΈ with this man. β€οΈ And you thought Ronit from YMLH & Angad for KYPH had a lot of fans... but IF you saw his work you'd probably grow a lot of respect for him like I do. ☯️

Well, I love him for his MUSIC, HUMOR, His Movie =>MoonChild<= which he wrote himself, His Game =>Bujingai<= which I still need to get, and that ... Lovely COOL LIKE PLASTIC πŸ˜‰ face he always walks around with.

lol... Can you figure out why I would ask such a question πŸ˜‰ ...
"Got Gackt?" heh ... πŸ˜Ž Oh and I forgot to mention Men tend to either HATE him or ENVY him.

<= Yep... thats him and this was made by one of his more artisitc fans. πŸ˜›

Did you by chance think "Gackt" was an thing not a person? 😡