The "Hey Doc" Chemistry

Deen... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you guys remeber the "Hey Doc" scene??😍

Whatever happened to that chemistry? That was just Nidhi's imagination...but that scene had us all swooning, the creatives have such brillant actors - but they are being wasted on the story line.

I have never watched DK - I don't even know the story...so to me this was a new concept - but now I am losing hope..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fiona18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Denita-ishq

Do you guys remeber the "Hey Doc" scene??😍

Whatever happened to that chemistry? That was just Nidhi's imagination...but that scene had us all swooning, the creatives have such brillant actors - but they are being wasted on the story line.

I have never watched DK - I don't even know the story...so to me this was a new concept - but now I am losing hope..

same here.. I am terribly missing AshNi's screen presence n chemistry...They make one of the best on- screen couple. 😍
Armu4eva thumbnail
So true... 'jane kahan gaye woh din' 😭 when 'Hey doc' came on our screen!!!

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey doc made me droool over this beautiful couple...terrible story n scenes now-a-days :( missing old ktlk badly
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how cn we forget that scene!!! 'Hey doc' scene evn though it ws just a dream sequence, was one of the most passionate scenes ever btwn AshNi!! 😍.. hope to get back the AshNi magic soon...
LizzieBennet thumbnail
OOOHHH!! Hey DOC.. was a  dream, ys, but WHAT A DREAM.. sensual, sexy, droolworthy!!! MB looks so HAWT in it.. OUCH!! Getting burned just thinking of it!! 😳

Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end...!!! But we were wrong.. oh so wrong!! 😭
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab toh woh saare scenes ka hi sahara hai...i watch all those AshNi moments everyday...console myself...
Want see more in the days to come pls pls 😔
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pardon my ignorance guys...but which episode is the 'hey doc' scene? I must've missed it!

Viji
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii...kya din the woh bhi...kaha gaye woh din...kab laut ke aayenge woh din...kab woh cvs  ka "stanley ka dabba "(meaning unka dimaag) khulega...aurusme "chemical locha" hoga...aur kab woh screen pe dikhega...hhhaaassshhh...😍
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey do u guys rember the episode number of this scene...i loved this scene as well but i forgot the episode...wanna see that epi again on youtube...if any1 remembers plz lemme kno