Fan Fictions

FF: Khushi Ki Kahani Part 33(Last Part) Page 107 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 120

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Lovely Part Embarrassed Two Years Have Passed & Snake Still There ?! : O Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel26714Parud_ForeverAngel13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Khushi Ki Kahani Part 33(Last Part) Page 107 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Black_Paradize

IF-Rockerz

Black_Paradize

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hawww he hit khushi? OMG em hatting tht snake double.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Hey guys here next update...and thank you so much for likes and comments Hug

That guy leaves from there to post an envelope to Delhi and here, she gets some flashbacks about whatever happened five years ago and how she has reached here...
Flashback

Five years ago...

As he drag her out of gate, she falls on the ground with a thud and hits her head on a big sharp head. She goes into unconsciousness state. Blood is coming out from her head and her whole body is so weak and injured. The Climate suddenly changes and starts raining with thunder storm. No one is there for her not even a single fellow so seem on the road. Her family has left her alone to die on the road blaming accusing her for where she was not at fault. Suddenly we see a car is coming from far and sees her lying on the road so he stops a car front of her and comes down and thinks

Man: Hey, who's this person...why is a girl lying on a road that too even in a heavy rain..then his eyes falls on her bleeding head and think oh! seems like she had an accident. someone has just hit her and now lying on a road. Let me take her to the hospital, but I don't know very much about this city..what to do what to do...yes! I will take her with me to my house and try to cure her.

He takes her to his house and makes her lay on the bed and checks her temperature.

Man: are..she has fever..what to do I can't even call a doctor as it's raining heavily no one will come. I have to do something...just then he gets an idea and get a bowl with a cold water and a white cloth alone with aid kit.

Man: he bandages her head on the injures and on the other parts of her body and puts a wet cloth on her forehead so the temperature can go down.

After a while...she gets into consciousness state and looks around to see where she is. Just then her eyes falls on a guy who is standing near a window looking extremely handsome and sexy that anyone can fall for. He is tall and has a muscular fit body. He is wearing a suit and has a glasses on . She stars at him for a while but soon comes back to life and thinks wishers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She: Hum yeaha kise...

He: head some sound and looks at her with a smile and asks her...how are you feeling now...are you feeling better?

She: how did I come here and who are you?

He: again smiles and sits on a chair which is near by the bed and says I found you on the road laying on the ground very badly injured. I guess you had an accident. Btw where is your family and what were you doing there at late night?

listening to this, all the memories came back playing into her mind..tears star falling from her eyes and whispers I don't have any family koi nahi hai hamara..aaj saab kuch katmah hogaya...

Guy listens this and feels her pain. He kind of feeling attach to her as his sister. He always wanted a sister and thinks today he found a sister...to lighten her mood and divert her mind for a while so he starts to introduces to himself saying..

He: ok leave all that let me introduces myself to you hello, I am Mohit, Mohit Shregil from USA. I came here for some office work and leaving for my house and saw you on the road so I brought you here as I don't know much about this city. Also, I feel some attach to you. I feel like I have find my sister. I always wanted one.

She: feels little better that he considers her as a sister as now she doesn't trust anyone but after listening to him feels little better as she also wanted a brother but doesn't have one. But still little hesitant as he is a stranger.

Mohit: feels that and tells her you can share whatever you have in your heart. You will feel better. Woh kehte hai na ke dukh baatne se kaam hota hai...

She: cannot hold back and says I am Khushi Kumari Gupta and tells him all the incidents took a place in her life. She tells him that she is an orphanage but was grown up with her Masi's house as ammaji and babuji. She also tells aboout Shayam and what Arnav had done to her but didn't tell him Arnav's name.

Mohit: says Khushi don't worry consider me as ur brother I am there for you. From now on I will look after you. I will take you to America, where you can be independent and strong. I will protect you in every manner . Saying so he calls his one friends who works in embassy...

Mohit: hey, Arjun I need a favour from you..can you arrange a passport in two days?

Arjun: hey yaar..How are you and yeah I will arrange it but tell me why you need a passport don't you have one?

Mohit: it's not for me it's for my sister..

Arjun: Sister? but..

Mohit: yaar a long story will tell you later..but please yaar arrange it soon as possible

Arjun: sure will let you know after arranging it

Mohit: thank you so much..

Arjun: no problem.. bye talk to you later.

Mohit; bye.. saying so he cuts a call and turns his face to Khushi who gives him a blank look. He understands it and tells her that now they will live ther as she needs to be strong and show the world that no one can harm her.

Khushi: agrees and says thank you so much bhai I will never forget whatever you have done for me.

Mohit: come on now you call me bhai so no thank you a bhai can do anything for his sister and that's what I will do.

Khushi: smiles

Present

she comes out of flashbacks as she heard one of servant calling

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Servant: hello Khushi man... Good morning the breakfast is ready

Khushi: good morning...you go I will join at the breakfast table with Mohit bhai

Servant: okay and he leaves from there.

Yes she is Khushi Kumari Gupta..but she doesn't like calling Gupta as she can't forgive them for whatever Buaji and ammaji did to her. She is no more our old bubbly girl who couldn't live without talking even for a min. She is more reserved person. She doesn't talk to anyone unnecessary except her Mohit bhai. She is free with him. She talks and laughs with him but not to others. Her dressing sense has changed she no more wears chamkili dresses. Now she wears a skirt and top with a scarf in the neck. She has gotten glasses. She simply looks stunning and beautiful in this avtaar. She is no more chamkili she is chasmeesh but only to her mohit bhai.

She has become very strict person with her office staffs. Yes she goes to  work..I mean she's a designer manager of MDC-Mohit designer company. Actually when she got in USA..Mohit supported her with her further studies and she became fashion designer of cloths. Mohit had big contribution behind Khushi's success and her independent. When she went to his company for a job she also gave an interview like other ordinary people and got a position of a manager as she gave her best brilliant ideas and designs. She is so happy with her success and her life that she doesn't want to go back to her past life. But somewhere deep in her heart she can't forget her family specially her jiji. She often wonders about her that whether she is alright but never called her. Also she sends money to Guptas every month making up some story so no one can be find out about her whereabouts.

Edited by Angel13 - 06 February 2012 at 5:11pm

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladJANNAVsvahc123simron...laila889swati2011div2602saarrthiispyaarbhavya123soundproofBob123B2DB75jamylanikkirox11spiceangelhopalongsmrh77KMB-MSKmythrayeneena2000saaniaacappacuino5pinkswangurukhushdancydreamerdanisharamasawmshrushti24manjusha_92sree12Ash1990dknalajoa123cutie13felly_aDEE2803piyushilollipop4uglamourbirdMSgayatriMsFuzzybear69princesssarahrest.restsruthirishiRabbaVeGurpreet1991inluvwivARHIday_lilyangel26714abna1989JuArnavarshi10arshiKhushi4Arnavbansaldiya55cupcakeztmowlatokyoRasa23narmathabiju21ipkknd_gbdfanbarsanaDilLoveRomanceShwetadatta750AsvatiAplihspunnaanchalbeauty14Divyahetmadhusquarevaishuuarjuhi5farha623jessjazzPiya.DakurmapuganaluvsarshiArshi1195GoldenEyesOrion_NvirmanforeverApples94mtina0207rashgirl000rainyday3000sudhareddybatgirl67prerna31sAshavicherieLoverhemvbHADmishtictnabilahdmg_roks_antaratanya_vitparvaizJaveria3991kamalapushpaAnvi2009shiv-gauri4evaprincess84Lily2011PhoenixRadarN0306-.Pearl.-Bunny_Bearsanny-beautifulekiholoAbiLuvsArshikinjalcp87kaur94Parud_Foreverzariya123penny25A.Hajnal-MissBoiiVamp-LoveARRrulamasruthickArshifan4lifesana11laksh65FAYKHAN29zafibhaktiii--Siva--lara3110-HoneyBoo-priasweetnewmoon2011meenalumakvarshamoon_mineWater.alicia212desisweetheart9mitzi11ShafootinselSuchi.R-aparna-LyssaPieajoop-JollyJabeen-amaiaRami92Preet.Kc..Divya..IsleOfCapriprincessunaradumas

batgirl67

Goldie

batgirl67

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
yes khushi make them suffer!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya.DAngel13

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update her future seem brighter without them they can take her money but when she need them they turn their backs on them she should go back to teach all of them a lesson special asr thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 04 January 2013 at 6:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soundproofBunny_Bear-MissBoiiVamp-Angel13tinsel

LyssaPie

IF-Sizzlerz

LyssaPie

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
wow bechari Khushi, she suffered so much!

Can't wait to read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissBoiiVamp-

desisweetheart9

IF-Rockerz

desisweetheart9

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Nice part. Interesting.

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
v nice update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top