Fan Fictions

FF: Khushi Ki Kahani Part 33(Last Part) Page 107 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 120

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
simply fab..add me in

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikasmith28Angel13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Khushi Ki Kahani Part 33(Last Part) Page 107 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aym7

Groupbie

Aym7

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Superb! plz add me to ur PM list.. tnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
nice start pls pm me when u update

Angel13

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
pls cntinue soon...n add me to ur list!!!!

Angel13

Orion_N

Goldie

Orion_N

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
its really great :) ... I hope khushi is ok and is able to prove her innocence against that snake...hope ASR drags him out of RM like he did with khushi... but still I wish he could control his anger and listen to both sides of the story! 

REALLY FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!!! 

Please PM me when you update... thanks for sharing :)

Angel13

LyssaPie

IF-Sizzlerz

LyssaPie

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
OMG THAT IS SO HORRIBLE BUT DO GOOOD!!

PLease write more quickly

Angel13

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...I am back m putting next part up lets see how it goes...btw thank you guys for liking and commenting on my writing I need more ur encourangement and support which you guys are doing it and m liking it thank you so much...

It's been two years but the relationship is the same between Shayam and Anjali. Meaning that the snake's truth is still not out. He is still playing with people's feeling around the RM except Payal. All are living with an illusion under Shayam's fake love and respect. Anjali and nani's behavior have been changed toward Payal and Khushi. Mami's hatred has increased more. She doesn't leave a chance to taunt Payal for even a min. now along with  nani and Anjali. Anjali never acknowledges payal and still accuses her and Khushi for whatever happened before two years ago though no one knows Khushi's whereabouts. Arnav's anger and hater increasing toward Khushi day by day. Shayam is still in search for Khushi, but unable to do so, so in frustration he poisons all people's mind in RM. Payal is helpless as on one willing to listen to her and if someone tries to taunt her Akash comes there and takes her away. However, there is nothing between Akash and Payal that shold be between two married people. He always ignores her. He doesn't talk to her properly, but neither gets angry on her.

At Gupta's house...

Here, on the other hand, Guptas regret on whatever they did to Khushi and now are searching, but can't find her.   Payal is little angry at them for blaming on Khushi when she was not at fault and mad at herself that she could not stop her as she was shocked at that time. So, now Payal just talks to them on the phone to know babuji's health and all nothing else. She has refused to meet them. She is breaking every min. from inside as Akash is ignoring her. but doesn't say anything to anyone.

Today also was the same day as usual since last two years...Akash has returned from the work and now going to his room.

Akash: enters in his room and sees Payal who is sitting in a sofa lost in some thoughts.

Payal: sees him and gets up and asks him..Akashji how was your day..do you need anything?

Akash: as usual doesn't respond her and is heading toward the washroom.

Payal can't take this behavior of his and finally brutes her all feelings that she is been hiding from all.

Payal: comes forward and blocks his way and asks him why Akashji...why are you doing this to me? Why are you not talking to me? If you want to take your anger take it on me, hit me..punish me...but please please don't keep quiet and ignore me. It hurts. You take my side front of everyone, but in room you never look at me let talking is far away. Please Akashji please scream at me...punish me but don't stay quiet.. I LOVE YOU...

Akash is alll shocked to see this side of her and in all tear as he too loves her, but don't say anything as Shayam has poisoned everyone's mind as well as his. seeing him stand there like a statue she continues..

Payal: You were not like this! I don't know you. You are not my Akash. My Akash was very understanding and would listen to me at least once. He had promised me to be with me and support me. He had trust in me, but here you are not even willing to look at me.

Akash can't take it anymore so he grabbed her hand and took her into his arms. He brought her to the bed and made her sit. Then he wiped her tears and started kiss her everywhere on her face mumbling something. Slowly slowly the scene is fading away as they both made love to each other and slept peaceful in each other's arm in content.

Three years later...

Somewhere in USA at the big mention

Boy: Hey...Chashmeesh Why did you call me in this early morning?

Girl: Are no hi no Good morning! Sidha question bank suru...

Boy: sighs...Ok baba here..hello Chashneesh how are you?

Girl: all happy and says now that's like you...you tell me how are you?

boy: I am fine now many I ask you why have you called this morning...do you need anything?

girl: yeah come to the down stair want to tell you something? ( note: they both live in a same house and the girl is down stairs and a boy is up stairs in his room sleeping so she calls him on his cell phone as their call is free)

boy: he comes down stairs after getting ready and asks her..what happen?

Girl: gives him an envelope and says please send this to Delhi as it is a month and as  usual  it is time to send there.

Boy: No ways, I am not going to do this not this time..I always ask you that why you keep sending them when they don't even care about you?

Girl: pouts cutely and say Please please please do this for me please!

Boy: melts seeing her pouting like a kid and says okay I will do it

Girl : gets so excited and hugs him and he hugs her back

girl: thank you so much

boy: gives her an angry glare..she sees him and says sorry... forgot that we should not say thank you to each other..

Boy: smiles and asks her...btw  tell me one thing you keep sending this thing since last three years. I don't get that why you keep sending them when they don't care for you and don't want to know about your whereabouts..they didn't support you when you needed them the most..

Girl: keeps silence and losing in her thoughts...

Note: I know guys this is all about others and not Arhi and I haven't write about Khushi much but please bear it with me ...I will bring Khushi into picture soon...hope you all like this part as well

Thank you

love Angel

Edited by Angel13 - 06 February 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladJANNAVsvahc123simron...laila889swati2011soundproofB2DB75nikkirox11spiceangelvkiranmayi15vandna58smrh77aliahaysesaaniaaKMB-MSKarshi_93cappacuino5gurukhushdancydreamerpinkswanschiphaxadanisharamasawmAsh1990AngelKomallollipop4uKowsiKeenarapiyushijoa123sravz23felly_aMsFuzzybear69manjusha_92MSgayatriRabbaVeCrazySaRunianrosalinda92rest.restrandom94Bazzingasruthirishibansaldiya55abna1989JuArnavarshi10arshitmowlacupcakezipkknd_gbdfanangel26714asrlovesmeinluvwivARHIday_lilymaniac_arshibasanti108narmathabiju21coolnidhiDilLoveRomanceDimz13AplihspunnaanchalArshiKatLoverShwetadatta750Asvatithiyamappypurnima209beauty14tparvaizspillaRasa23SAM32arjuhi5farha623jessjazzmadhusquarevaishuusessyaashshhsganaluvsarshiArshi1195GoldenEyesvirmanforeverApples94akurmapubatgirl67Piya.Dprerna31skohli4everAshavirashgirl000vikadesigirlsuadvaniHADmishtim-g19rainyday3000hemvbDEE2803CythereaPhoenixRadarLily2011TANVI_SEXYsudhareddy-.Pearl.-kinjalcp87AbiLuvsArshimehak06kaur94sanny-beautifulilakiaar_artekiholokamalapushpaA.Hajnalpenny25Divyahetzariya123-MissBoiiVamp-Javeria3991sruthicklaksh65Prasai---Shokofa---sana11KSG_luv--BSI-FaNaTic--FAYKHAN29zafimeenaluma--Siva--lara3110priasweetsrahsdesisweetheart9kvarshaWater.-HoneyBoo-tinselcrazy4KASH_ARShafooswetha10-JollyJabeen-Suchi.RajoopLyssaPieKookiemonsteramaiaParud_ForeverPreet.KcIPK..Jenny.Nightingale...harshdbprincessunaradumasIsleOfCapri

LyssaPie

IF-Sizzlerz

LyssaPie

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Loved it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KookiemonsterAngel13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top